The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“I Know You’re A Drone!”

Description: Silver Hivebots are flying through the air, brainwashing everyone in sight. Luckily Rachel and Jill are hidden away where the Hivebots can’t find them. Except when Rachel becomes certain that Jill is secretly a brainwashed drone for the Hivebots, her compelling argument might doom them both.

Tags: FF, FD, MA, DS, MC, RB, SF

“I know you’re a drone!” Rachel shouted, burning suspicion in her eyes.

Jill scoffed. “Rachel, that’s stupid. I’m clearly talking to you right now. I’m obviously not mindless.”

“You could be trying to trick me. Get into the house, then wait til my back is turned to drag me outside for the Hivebots to brainwash me too.”

“We’ve never seen any of the brainwashed drones do that. They all wear those ridiculous silver and pink outfits. Do I look like I’m wrapped up in latex?” Jill waved a hand to her dirty clothes for emphasis.

Rachel narrowed her eyes and tapped her fingers on the counter, thinking hard. They were in the kitchen of their safe house, left in the dim light coming through the boarded up windows. It was stuffy with the summer heat, and Jill would have killed for air conditioning. Somehow she never imagined the end of the world would be so humid.

Rachel still seemed to be finding another excuse to argue, when she finally smiled and triumphantly accused, “You could be in disguise.”

“Oh my god.” Jill threw her hands up and headed over to the cooler for something to drink, when Rachel leapt in front of her and blocked her off. “What now?”

“You’re not getting any food until I’m certain you weren’t caught by the Hivebots.”

Now Jill was pissed. “I’m not drooling, or walking around like a robot, or wearing a fucking helmet on my head. I’m not a drone, now let me get a damn drink.”

As she reached for the lid Rachel suddenly plopped herself down on top of the cooler, crossing her arms like a stubborn child. “We barely have any supplies and I’m not wasting any of it on a brainwashed drone like you.”

Rachel had always been insufferable, and Jill didn’t know how she and Laurel had stayed sane being cooped up with her for three weeks. It helped that their only alternative was going outside where the Hivebots were hovering and buzzing about, looking for more women to convert into mindless latex worker drones. Still, this was taking things too far. Where had Rachel gotten this ridiculous idea from? Laurel would be able to talk her down. She was always the one keeping the peace. When Laurel got back she’d-

Except Laurel wasn’t coming back. The Hivebots got her too.

Jill shoved that uncomfortable realization aside and leaned into her anger to cover the loss. “You didn’t even get any of the food. I did! I’m out there scavenging every day and risking my life while you sit here on your ass tinkering with your machines.”

“I don’t sit on my ass,” Rachel huffed, still seated on top of the cooler. “And how do we know you didn’t get caught by the Hivebots while you were out there? Maybe they brainwashed you and sent you in to get me, while a whole fleet of Hivebots wait outside?”

Jill glanced around at their meager defenses. Old floorboards nailed over the windows, and some poorly looped chains blocking the front door. The only reason they weren’t mindless slaves to the Hivebots already was because they’d been lucky enough not to be caught.

“Rachel, if there were Hivebots outside they’d just bust in. It’s not like there’s anything keeping us safe.”

That just made Rachel burst into a smug grin. “My machine is keeping them out.”

Jill rolled her eyes. “That piece of junk doesn’t work.”

“Yes it does! Ever since I activated it we haven’t seen a single Hivebot.”

“Because we’ve stayed hidden! I think working in that hot attic is melting your brain.”

“My machine does work,” Rachel snapped. “And you’re the one who keeps stopping me from turning on the air.”

Jill was ready to shout that it would draw the Hivebots, but they’d had this exact argument four times already. Rachel was certain that her magic machine could work like a forcefield against the flying silver robots, and Jill was certain that she was deluding herself. Rachel was too sheltered. She hadn’t been out on the streets and seen the things Jill had seen.

Marching troops of brainwashed women, dressed in skimpy silver skirts and pink tops, gleaming helmets and pink goggles keeping them mindless and conditioned. And the buzzing Hivebots sweeping overhead, looking for more victims to control. All they had to do was spot you and start humming their strange noises. Back when the televisions were working the news reports said the sound was concentrated subliminal messages, wiping away inhibitions and free will until you were just a mindless, wet mess of pure pleasure, ready to be turned into an obedient slave.

Their only advantage was that each Hivebot could only affect one person at a time. As long as you stayed out of sight you’d be safe.

As long as you don’t accidentally run into a single Hivebot lounging in a supermarket while you’re searching for canned goods.

As long as you can get around a corner fast enough, leaving Laurel behind.

As long as you just stand there, watching helplessly as Laurel started to moan and grin and touch herself.

As long as you hear her talking about how good it is to give in, to let the Hivebot’s teach you true pleasure.

As long as you grab a bat and try to hit the Hivebot buzzing at Laurel, but it’s hovering in the air out of reach.

As long as you let the bat drop from your fingers, watching in disbelief as Laurel crawls to you, clutching your leg and trying to reach into your pants.

As long as you let her, and the feeling of her fingers entering your dripping pussy is everything you ever wanted, and you see the sheer joy on Laurel’s face as she begs you to join her, to wait for another Hivebot to come so you can be brainwashed too.

She looks so happy.

Her fingers feel so good.

She’s so gorgeous, naked with her blue eyes looking so blank.

And the Hivebot’s buzzing sounds so good.

Jill could almost hear it’s promise of a life of pleasant obedience. A life where she wouldn’t have to run and hide and scrounge for food. She’d be a happy drone, marching beside Laurel with their pink and silver uniforms wrapped around them. Just slaves to the Hivebots, eagerly following orders and worrying about nothing else.

As long as you give in to the Hivebots you’ll be safe.

Jill snapped back to the present and shook off the vivid memory, feeling disoriented. For a moment she actually felt Laurel’s fingers still inside her pussy, enticing her to stay. Of course Jill had turned and fled, leaving her friend behind.

It dawned on Jill that Rachel wasn’t on the cooler any more. She turned and was shocked to see Rachel on the other side of the kitchen, holding a spatula with outstretched arms like it was a weapon.

“Stay back,” Rachel said, her hands and her voice shaking.

“Rachel, what the fuck are you doing?”

“I was right. You’re a drone. You were just mindless.”

“I wasn’t mindless. I was just… just remembering Laurel.”

“Remembering how you and her got brainwashed together?” Rachel took a swipe with the spatula, although she was still on the other side of the kitchen.

That was the last straw. Jill advanced on Rachel, who immediately went pale.

“Stay back,” she whimpered. “I don’t wanna lose my mind.”

Jill snatched the spatula right out of her hand. Then tossed it into the sink. She grabbed Rachel by her collar and pulled her in close, glaring furiously into her eyes. “I. Am not. A drone!”

She shoved Rachel back, still glaring, before dropping into a chair as she suddenly felt drained. It was way too hot out to deal with all this.

Rachel fixed her shirt and glared at Jill. “Geez. That’s all you had to say. You didn’t have to scare me.”

“I’m sorry,” she said, running a hand over her face to wipe away the sweat. “I’m just on edge. Losing Laurel was tough.”

“I know,” Rachel muttered. “I’m sorry.”

Half a smile crept onto Jill’s face. Maybe they’d actually be able to get through this with just the two of them. Then a thought struck her and Jill couldn’t help but ask. “Why were you convinced I was a drone sent in for you anyway?”

“Well my machine keeps the Hivebots away, so they’ll have to send in drones to get me. It’s the only logical thing for them to do.”

Jill barked an exhausted laugh. “Your machine doesn’t work, Rachel.”

“Yes it does!”

“All the government scientists couldn’t find a way to stop the Hivebots, but you’re convinced you did?”

“I’m telling you that my machine works!”

“Then take it outside with you and prove it. See if the Hivebots don’t fly down and brainwash you.”

Rachel furrowed her brow, baring her teeth. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Since you’re a drone for the Hivebots.”

“Oh my god, will you stop!”

The two of them sat in the kitchen and glared at each other. Thankfully a slight breeze blew past, and Jill made a silent, grateful prayer for the brief bit of relief. She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the miraculous cool air that blew past. Then her eyes snapped open. She checked the windows, all sealed shut and boarded up. She snapped a finger at Rachel.

“You didn’t open the window in the attic again, did you?”

Rachel glowered at her. “I’m not an idiot. I’m not going to leave the window open for the Hivebots to just fly on in.” She saw Jill staring at her and threw up her hands. “It was one time!”

The girls kept bickering in the empty house, their voices carrying all the way up to the cluttered attic. The floor was scattered with broken remains of computers and radios, all harvested for parts so that Rachel could complete her Hivebot repelling machine. The square metal box sat on top of a desk, beeping at frequent intervals with a cheery set of green lights. Otherwise the attic was still, until another breeze came in through the open window and sent some sheets of paper rustling across the desk.

A silver Hivebot followed the breeze and flew into the attic. It hovered in the air, insect-like wings buzzing softly, as it slowly turned and scanned everything with it’s pink lenses. The machine resembled a bumblebee, round and fat with smooth silver metal covering every inch of it’s frame. The Hivebot noticed Rachel’s machine and flew over to land on the desk beside it, curious. The robot lifted a thin leg and poked the machine, which beeped.

The Hivebot sensed a pulse of radio waves radiating out from the machine with every beep. It was nothing that could harm the Hivebot, of course. It logged the data on the machine, then turned towards the stairs. Two voices. Human and unregistered.

The Hivebot buzzed it’s wings and took off, as a second Hivebot wandered in through the window after it.

They made their way downstairs, passing empty rooms and heading down another flight of stairs. They paused when they saw the two unregistered humans in the kitchen. Their tones implied anger and frustration.

The Hivebot shivered inwardly. All humans should be happy. That’s what they were programmed to achieve, since humans seemed incapable of being happy on their own. They were always wracked with these strange concerns and fears and frustrations. It was only with the Hivebot’s help that they could reach true happiness.

The pair of robots landed on the steps, and began singing their song for the girls. The faint humming would ease them out of their anger and lead them towards happiness and pleasure. Soon the girls would be happy as everyone else the Hivebots had helped.

* * *

“I can’t believe you’re still on this!” Jill shouted. “I’m not a damn drone!”

“You might as well be! All you do is bark orders and yell at me!”

“Because you’d be brainwashed instantly if I wasn’t here to keep you safe!”

Rachel and Jill glared at each other. They were both ready to come to blows, to finally settle this once and for all. When a strange humming sound made them both pause.

Jill’s eyes fluttered, while Rachel’s hands fell to her sides. Then they looked up at each other with shocking clarity.

“Rachel, I’m so sorry I yelled at you.”

“No, no, it’s my fault. I have no idea what came over me.”

Jill let her shoulders drop and it was like all the stress that had been piling on her for weeks just slid away. “Losing Laurel hit me hard. I overreacted and yelled at you.”

“I shouldn’t have been suspicious of you,” Rachel cut in, before Jill could apologize more. “You’ve been looking out for me and I’m so appreciative. I just feel so useless when you’re so capable and awesome.”

Jill was taken back. It was the first positive thing Rachel had ever said to her. Did she really think of her that highly?

“You’re not useless. You’ve been a huge help fixing all the gear for us. You just get a little careless and overlook things sometimes.”

“I know, and I shouldn’t get defensive about it.”

Both girls looked at each other, surprised by how instantly the argument had ended. Not that either of them minded. Jill got to her feet, just as Rachel was walking over to her. They hugged, and there was something warm and comforting about it. They actually felt like a team, not just a pair of strangers trapped in a house together. What had changed to help them? Jill didn’t know, but she was grateful, whatever it was. She needed it.

“I feel a lot better now,” Jill said as she squeezed her friend close.

“Me too. I don’t even remember why we were fighting.”

“I think this heat must have gotten to us.” As amazing as she was feeling, Jill was definitely still burning up and sweating.

“I know, right? We should just strip naked,” Rachel joked.

Jill tilted her head. “That’s a great idea.”

Rachel started, looking caught off guard. “You… you want to get naked?”

“It sounds great,” Jill said, meaning every word. The idea of being naked just buzzed in her head. It was a perfect idea. And Rachel being naked too just buzzed of an even better idea. She saw that Rachel was still shocked, which made her worry. “Is there something wrong with stripping?”

“Well, we…” Rachel blinked a few times, then giggled. “Huh. There was a reason we shouldn’t, but I can’t remember why anymore.”

“Probably cause it’s a good idea,” Jill said sagely as she stripped off her torn and ragged shirt.

Rachel saw her and immediately joined in, sliding off her jeans. “Thank god. I hate wearing these dirty clothes. What I wouldn’t give for a washing machine.”

“I know, right?” They giggled and stripped, feeling mercifully great once they were both naked. “Oh yeah, this feels much better.”

Rachel gasped. “Holy crap. You’re so sexy, Jill.”

Jill blushed. “I’m not really.”

“Yes you are.” Rachel actually walked over and knelt down next to Jill, running an amazed hand over her chiseled abs. “Damn, I imagined you naked a bunch of times but I never thought you looked this good.”

Jill felt a warm burst of pleasure. “You picture me naked?”

Rachel’s head shot up, an expression of panic on her face, but then she relaxed as some humming noise filled the kitchen. Probably the refrigerator or something. Rachel burst into a grin, her earlier anxiety gone. “I masturbated a bunch of times fantasizing about you. I don’t know why I’ve never told you before.”

“You should have,” Jill giggled. There was some strange voice that warned her something was strange about this, but Jill couldn’t understand why. Pleasure was good. Pleasure made them happy. And if she brought Rachel pleasure then that just made Jill feel proud and grateful. In fact…

Jill smiled and said, “You should masturbate. Now that you can actually see me naked.”

Rachel leapt to her feet, and the bright, excited glow on her face made Jill’s clit buzz with delight. “Can I?”

“Of course,” Jill said, but Rachel already had a hand between her legs before she’d answered. Rachel rubbed at her pussy as she stumbled backwards, her eyes roaming over Jill’s athletic body.

“Oh fuuuck,” she groaned, with a sleepy grin on her face. “You’re so hot, Jill.”

Jill’s clit was throbbing with approval. How had she never known how amazing it felt to let others get off to her body? She just thought of all the years she wasted wearing clothes. If Jill had known she would have been nude all her life. Or worn some outfit that was equally hot. Something tight. Sleek.

“Can you pose for me?”

Jill shook her head. “What was that?” Her mind had completely trailed off. She felt like she’d almost figured something out.

She saw that Rachel was now sitting on the kitchen counter, her legs spread wide as her fingers rubbed slowly over her clit. Jill licked her lips when she noticed how soaked her friend was.

Rachel blushed and shyly asked, “Can you pose for me?”

Something inside Jill responded eagerly. “Absolutely.” She turned and struck a pose, thrusting out her ass and cupping her tits. Rachel shook and her fingers sped up, and Jill felt a euphoric rush knowing she’d brought Rachel pleasure. There was something wonderful about this, if only she could figure it out.

“Strike a different pose,” Rachel said, biting her lip and groping at one of her breasts as she kept rubbing.

Instantly Jill turned and struck another pose that she hoped was sexy. She’d never done anything like this before. Not even for past girlfriends. The strong woman suddenly understood why models enjoyed showing off so much. Although her image of models on the catwalk changed to strippers flaunting their gorgeous bodies on stage. That was even better. That brought more pleasure.

And Jill… she wanted to bring pleasure.

“Change again,” Rachel commanded. Jill obeyed, turning and spreading her legs to show off how wet she was. Had Rachel commanded her? She had probably just asked, but Jill’s mind had happily accepted it as an order. Doing what she was told without question. Her obeying had certainly made Rachel happy. Being obeyed made people happy. It only made sense to Jill that she should obey.

So when Rachel asked her next question, Jill responded honestly as she spanked her ass in a new pose.

“Have you masturbated thinking of me?”

“Not really. I mostly thought about Laurel.”

“Oh.”

Jill looked over and saw Rachel’s hand had stopped rubbing, and there was a frown on her face. “I’m sorry!” she quickly exclaimed. She had to make Rachel happy. Thinking quick she dropped her hand and started to finger herself. “I’ll masturbate to you right now, Rachel.”

Rachel’s eyebrows shot up. “Oh stop, stop. You don’t have to do that.”

Jill obeyed and slid her fingers out of her pussy, though she really did want to fuck herself for Rachel. But it felt better to do as she was told.

“Sorry, Jill. I expected you didn’t fancy me, and I can’t blame you when I was always so mean. Plus I always figured you and Laurel were a couple.”

“We weren’t,” Jill told her, feeling like she couldn’t stop herself. “But I always wished we were. I wanted to sleep with her so badly.”

“Why didn’t you?” Rachel’s fingers started to play with her clit again, and so Jill naturally struck another sexy pose.

“She always thought it was dangerous. The Hivebots make everyone lose themselves to pleasure, so she told me we should avoid being turned on and doing anything sexy. So that we’d be able to tell if the Hivebots were messing with our heads.”

“That’s dumb,” Rachel interrupted. “If you’re horny you should act on it. I wish you two had been fucking all this time. Change position.”

Jill struck another pose. “Me too.”

“Maybe you’ll see her as a drone and get to fuck her.”

Jill suddenly shivered. “I- I told you I’m not a drone.” But the image of it. Jill saw herself in the latex uniform, marching up to Laurel who smiled under the helmet on her head. Both of them kissing, groping, eating each other out while completely mindless. “But that’s hot. Laurel was so hot as a drone.”

Rachel seemed to hesitate, then said, “Tell me about it.”

“We were in a super market. Scavenging supplies. A Hivebot was hidden in the bread aisle, and I noticed it too late. I ran as I heard it flying after me. I was so sure I was doomed that I just charged right past Laurel. I thought she was running behind me, but then I looked back and she was stopped in place. With this weird smile on her face. She just grinned at me and started stripping.”

“Yeah? Change position.”

Jill bent over and arched her back. “She looked right at me as she got naked. Laurel kept grinning and rubbing her tits.” Jill shivered. “She was so wet. It looked like she loved it so much.”

“And she wanted you to be a drone too?”

Jill nodded. “She begged me to join her. She wrapped herself around my leg, begging me to stay and wait for another Hivebot. She got her hand in my pants. I… I let her get her hand in my pants. She started fingering me. Told me it would be so good.”

The memory was so vivid. Laurel’s blue eyes shining with desire, but Jill could see there wasn’t a thought left in her head. Just pure need. She let her own fingers slide along her drenched pussy, trying to mimic the way Laurel had teased her. She was about to slip her fingers in when Rachel abruptly said, “Lift your arms.”

She obeyed, putting her arms straight up above her.

“Keep talking, Jill.”

“I hate that I found it so hot,” Jill admitted, unconcerned about her arms frozen above her. “I knew the Hivebot’s were messing with her head, but it was still her. Like I could see her in there, and see that she really wanted me.”

“Stand up straight and walk around in circles.”

Jill straightened up and started to pace around the kitchen table, arms still stiff over her head as she talked. “I wanted her, Rachel. So badly. But I couldn’t let myself become a drone. I had to leave her.”

“And why do you think you got away?”

“What?” Jill asked, looking up as she kept walking around the table.

Rachel was fingering herself now, although her eyes were wide with excitement. Or fear. Jill couldn’t tell. “How did you get away from Laurel?”

“I ran,” she answered, wondering what Rachel meant. Jill felt so horny and wanted to fuck herself too, but she kept her arms straight up and kept walking in circles.

“But Laurel was holding onto your leg. Did you push her off?”

Jill blinked. She must have. Seeing Laurel brainwashed was burned into her mind so clearly. Her running away though was a blur of swirling emotions. “I guess I did.”

“How did you run back? What path did you take?”

“I… I guess the usual way. I don’t really remember. I was kind of emotional.”

Why was Rachel bringing this up? Jill just kept picturing Laurel’s face relaxing into mindless bliss, Laurel’s fingers filling her cunt. She was so fucking horny.

“Grope your ass. Try to remember and tell me exactly what happened.”

Jill actually groaned with gratitude as she put her arms down and started playing with her firm rear. Her entire body was buzzing with pure need, and even grabbing her own ass felt wonderful. She couldn’t get Laurel out of her head. How wonderful it must be to be a mindless drone, only having to obey without question. Jill wondered what that must feel like as she kept circling the table and squeezing her ass.

“Laurel was getting brainwashed, and I turned and ran out of there before another Hivebot showed up.”

If only she had stayed. If only she’d let the Hivebots wipe her mind too. Then she and Laurel would be naked and kissing on the floor. Or marching in their pink and silver uniforms, following whatever commands they were given.

She rounded the table and saw Rachel biting her lip and fucking herself hard, like she was in a frenzy. By now the fear and excitement on her face was obvious. “I… I don’t think you got away,” Rachel softly muttered.

“What do you mean?” Jill asked, confused. She was here. She’d gotten away. Oh god, why had she run away from Laurel?

“Stop.”

Jill came to a stop, then put her arms down at her sides to stop groping herself. She was so wet, almost as wet as Rachel. Her cunt looked so delicious. She couldn’t eat Laurel out now, but she could give Rachel pleasure at least. She took a step towards Rachel, who yelped and flinch back on the counter. Her fingers, though, only sped up.

“Get on your knees!” Rachel told her.

Jill obeyed instantly. She was too far away to reach Rachel’s cunt, though. “Rachel, can I—”

“Grab your tits. Stay still. Don’t talk.”

Jill grabbed her tits, humming happily as pleasure filled her. Jill stayed perfectly still, frozen on her knees with her cunt dripping. She didn’t talk. She didn’t even squeeze her tits, though she badly wanted to. She kept her hands still on her tits and waited.

“Oh my god,” Rachel moaned quietly. Her fingers kept pumping into her cunt, so wet that Jill could hear it. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.”

What was Rachel going on about? Jill wished she knew, but she couldn’t talk. It never even occurred to her not to obey. There was a pleasant buzzing in her head that kept telling her she existed to obey. It sounded so right.

Finally Rachel gulped and sat up on the counter, though she didn’t stop masturbating. “I was right. You’re a drone.”

‘I’m not a drone,’ Jill thought, unable to protest as she had to stay still and silent.

“You’re obeying everything I say, just like a drone would. You got captured just like Laurel.”

It wasn’t true, although Jill wished it was. Although, she was right that Jill was obeying her. It was only natural for her to obey. And she supposed that drones would obey too. But that didn’t mean she was a drone. Did it?

“You let Laurel keep you there. Fingering you and begging you. And another Hivebot showed up and brainwashed you. They melted your mind and made you into an obedient fucktoy. And then they sent you in here undercover, to trick me.”

Jill knew that Rachel was wrong, and yet every word made Jill’s clit throb as if electricity were coursing through her. Pure pleasure at the fantasy that she’d been brainwashed and captured. That she really was a drone. That she’d come here to trick Rachel and betray her. So obedient that she’d give up her friends, just like Laurel had wanted to capture her.

Jill was shivering and dripping onto the floor at the fantasy. But it was just a fantasy. She’d gotten away.

But Rachel refused to believe that. She kept fingering herself, and there was a manic glee in her eyes now. “You were sent in to seduce me because they can’t get in. And I fell for it. Oh god, I fell for it.” Rachel shuddered and shoved her fingers deep into her cunt, holding them there. Was she cumming? Rachel groaned and looked back at Jill. “You got me naked. Got me masturbating. Got me so horny and fantasizing about being converted into a drone. Making me want it.”

A fluttering pulse of happiness filled Jill. Rachel wanted to be a drone too? She wanted the Hivebots to get her too?

“They’re probably outside waiting. You were seducing me, Jill. I bet you’re going to fuck me next, right? Make me cum so I’m too dumb and horny to resist. Drag me outside so the Hivebots can get me. Wipe my mind until I’m a horny, mindless slut like you.”

None of it was real, but it sounded amazing. If only Jill could be everything Rachel said.

“I want you to say it,” Rachel suddenly said. “Tell me you’re a brainwashed drone.”

If only she were. Jill was ready to sadly admit she wasn’t-

“I’m a brainwashed drone,” she suddenly answered, shocking herself.

Rachel’s legs shook, and she threw her head back in rapture. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck,” she muttered, pleasuring herself.

Realization struck instantly, as Jill saw what had happened. She wasn’t a drone, but Rachel hadn’t asked for the truth. Rachel had ordered her to say something specific, and she obeyed. Of course she obeyed. But she wasn’t a drone.

“Tell me you were sent in to seduce me,” Rachel ordered before Jill could explain. “Tell me you’re trying to capture me so I can be brainwashed.”

She tried to resist. It felt so strange to try not to obey, but she did her best. It was impossible, however. She existed to obey.

Jill looked into Rachel’s eyes and told her, “I was sent in to seduce you. I’m trying to capture you so you can be brainwashed.”

“How?”

Jill blinked. “How what?”

“How would you capture me for the Hivebots? I wanna hear.”

Instantly her mind set to work. She could barely think, but at Rachel’s command she figured out how she would betray her friend if she were a drone. Her clit buzzed ecstatically as she worked. She felt on the edge of cumming.

“You’re horny. Weak,” Jill stated, matter of fact. “I would fuck you, bring you to orgasm. Leave your mind weak and vulnerable, before I would drag you outside to the Hivebots.”

There weren’t any Hivebots, though, but Jill left that out since it was easy to see the joy on Rachel’s face as she fantasized about being converted. If she told Rachel it wasn’t real, that she wasn’t actually a drone, it would only disappoint her to have the fantasy shattered. Jill only wanted to bring Rachel pleasure, so she would play along. It was a wonderful fantasy for her too.

Although, maybe there were drones outside. Jill could bring Rachel to them. They would brainwash her, like she so clearly wanted. They would probably convert her too. Jill tugged on her nipples and wished they would. It would be so amazing to be a drone, existing only to obey. She wanted to finger herself and cum but she couldn’t stop playing with her nipples until Rachel commanded her she could. She would not disobey Rachel.

By now Rachel was panting, eyes rolled back in her head. She was muttering quietly to herself, too soft for Jill to hear, but she looked ready to cum. Abruptly Rachel pulled her fingers away from her cunt. She gripped the counter, hips shaking and pussy dripping. After a few seconds to steady herself, Rachel opened her eyes and focused on Jill.

“I was right all along. The Hivebots took you and made you a drone. And now you’re going to brainwash me for them.”

‘God, I wish that were true,’ Jill thought as she shook her head.

“I’m not a drone.”

“Yes you are,” Rachel snapped, and Jill felt a cold shock run through her, cutting through the horny haze in her mind. Rachel was so certain of it. And Jill did as she was told.

“Rachel,” she said quietly, hope welling up inside her. “What are you—”

“Stop pretending you’re not a drone.” It was a command. Jill wanted to obey. She would obey. But… she wasn’t pretending… could she stop not pretending she wasn’t not a drone when she wasn’t made a drone and pretending she’s not wasn’t not…

Jill shuddered, eyes fluttering as her thoughts sparked in her mind. It felt like her brain was short-circuiting as two realities tried to play at once.

Rachel must have taken her reaction for resistance. Because she sat up higher on the counter, towering over Jill as she spoke with absolute authority. “Stop.”

Jill froze in place. Her thoughts stopped.

“I know the truth. You are a drone.”

She was a drone.

“You stayed with Laurel. You let her capture you so you could be converted. The Hivebots made you both drones.”

Her mind showed the memory of Laurel clutching to her leg. Laurel’s fingers working at her cunt, blank face grinning with mindless joy. Jill felt a pull, a memory of her hastily running away and escaping. But Jill would obey. The memory of her escape vanished. A new memory formed, the one she wanted. The one she was commanded to have.

Now Jill saw herself falling with Laurel, making out naked on the floor as the Hivebots flew down to them. Dropping silver helmets before them, as Jill had seen them do for so many other fallen women. Laurel put the helmet on, the pink goggles in place as it lit up and took control. Jill felt her own helmet descend down onto her own head. It felt so wonderful. All thoughts ceasing. All worries ceasing. Only pleasure. Only joy. Only obedience.

Jill opened her eyes and saw the world through pink lenses, seeing Laurel smiling at her through her own goggles. Silver and pink liquid spilled from the helmets, sliding down over their bodies and forming into their new uniforms. Jill could feel it’s snug caress, a second skin. The silver skirt flared perfectly around her hips. The tight pink top over her breasts. Then she stood frozen beside Laurel. Two mindless drones. Awaiting orders.

Distantly she heard Rachel’s voice.

“The Hivebots couldn’t get past my invention, so they needed to use you. They ordered you to betray me. To come back, acting as though you were still yourself. But you’re not. You’re an obedient drone, whose only purpose is to brainwash me completely.”

In the fabricated memory, Drone Jill nodded. Her orders were accepted.

Her drone uniform slid off of her, leaving her naked. She left her helmet with Drone Laurel, regretting that she had to act like she wasn’t a useful drone. But she would obey. Drone Jill dressed in her old human clothes. Drone Jill marched back to their hideout. Drone Jill saw herself playing the part of Jill, acting as though she weren’t a drone. Denying it the whole time.

“But now I know the truth. You can stop pretending. You’re a drone, Jill.”

Drone Jill opened her eyes, back in the kitchen. The truth was accepted. Her orders were accepted. She raised her head to look at Rachel, who gripped the counter tight with excited fear, her legs spread to show her dripping pussy.

“Yes, there is no need to pretend,” Drone Jill admitted. Her mind was wonderfully clear. No worries. No concerns. Only pleasure. Only obedience. She would obey her orders. “I am a drone. Laurel and I are both drones. I am here to brainwash you.”

She remained on her knees, still teasing her nipples as ordered. She would obey and stay frozen on the floor.

Rachel gulped. “And now that you’re done pretending, I can’t control you.” Rachel spoke slowly, as if she were just working it out herself. “I can’t stop you. I can’t order you around any more.”

Drone Jill accepted her orders. She would not obey Rachel any longer.

She rose up off of her knees, her hands dropping to her side. Drone Jill stood up straight, blank eyes staring ahead. Then she grinned and slid a hand to her crotch, rubbing at her clit. Drone Jill let out a shameless moan, a sound of pure pleasure and acceptance. Rachel watched her with wide, amazed eyes.

It took no time at all. Drone Jill came. And with it came a sense of peace. And purpose. She was a drone. She had been a drone all along.

She opened her eyes and smiled at Rachel. Then she simply stood there.

Rachel chewed on her lip as she crossed her legs, shuffling uneasily on the counter. After a few seconds of silence Rachel cleared her throat. “Well?”

Drone Jill cocked her head. “Well, what?”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Well aren’t you going to brainwash me?”

Drone Jill smiled. She’d nearly forgotten her orders. Brainwash Rachel. “Yes. I will brainwash you now.”

She advanced on Rachel, who gasped, terrified, but opened her legs invitingly. Drone Jill kissed her and teased her body with her hands. Rachel melted in her arms. She begged over and over as Drone Jill dipped lower and began to suck on her clit, eating Rachel out with mindless devotion. It hardly took ten minutes of Drone Jill eating her out before Rachel was just cumming over and over, moaning and begging to be mindless.

A strange buzzing took Drone Jill by surprise. She lifted her head up from Rachel’s pussy and saw a pair of Hivebots flying down from the stairs towards her. One of them flew closer, it’s pink eyes lighting up as it spoke in a feminine voice.

“Your desires have been logged. You both wish to become drones?”

Drone Jill cocked her head, chin dripping with pussy juice. What did the Hivebot mean? Drone Jill was already a drone.

“I am Drone Jill,” she informed them. “I obey the Hivebots. I have been brainwashed. I will bring Rachel to be brainwashed.”

Above her she heard Rachel moving. She looked up and saw Rachel grinning at the Hivebots. “Pleease…” she begged. “Wanna be a drone… like Jill.”

The Hivebots turned to look at each other, as if confused by something. They buzzed to each other with quick, staticky language, then turned back to the girls and said, “Understood. March to the street. Conversion shall commence when all parties are together.”

Drone Jill nodded. Her orders were accepted. “Understood. This Drone will obey.”

Rachel broke into a huge grin and lifted her hands weakly. “Yaaay.” Drone Jill had not counted her orgasms, but it must have been more than her weak human mind could handle. The Hivebots would fix that, as they had fixed her.

Drone Jill picked Rachel up easily in her arms, following the pair of Hivebots outside of their hideout. When they emerged into the hot sunlight Drone Jill was surprised to see several drones standing at attention in the middle of the street, latex uniforms gleaming.

One drone stepped forward, and Drone Jill recognized her instantly.

“Laurel,” she said, her heart bursting with joy. Laurel held a silver helmet in her hands. It was Drone Jill’s helmet. Yes, she had left it with her when converted.

Drone Laurel grinned. “Leave Rachel with the Hivebots. They will finish her conversion.”

Drone Jill obeyed, putting the naked Rachel down on the sidewalk. The Hivebots buzzed happily, and Rachel’s eyes went beautifully blank as she opened her arms to accept them.

“I’m so happy to see you again,” Jill told Laurel, running to her. “I thought I’d never see you again.” She blinked. Why had she said that? They were both drones. They had both been captured. And her mind was whirling with thoughts. Drones weren’t supposed to have thoughts. So why was she-

A hand caressed her chin, and Jill let the troubling thoughts go. Her mind cleared as she looked into Laurel’s eyes, which were beautiful behind the pink goggles of her helmet. Everything about her was beautiful in the drone uniform. “There is no need to worry any more. You’re with me now, Jill. We’ll be together forever.”

Jill smiled and took Laurel’s hand in hers. “That’s all I ever wanted.”

Then Drone Laurel lifted the helmet up, and Drone Jill bowed her head so it could be placed there.

Even now part of her knew it had all been an act, deep down. But now the dream was real. The helmet slipped over her head and Jill let out a happy sigh, feeling her thoughts wiped away. She was a drone. Laurel was a drone. Rachel was a drone, her uniform already forming on her as she came.

Drone Jill felt her own uniform sliding over her body and forming. They would be together forever. Drone Jill and Drone Laurel linked hands and kissed, while the Hivebots above them buzzed proudly. Another group of humans had been made truly happy. The Hivebots couldn’t wait until the entire planet was just as happy as this couple here.