The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note

I am sorry guys. I so planned to be more active than this. I have 2 other stories that are work in progress. I just sort of got writers block and a bit busy. I think I realized the ideas I had required a little bit more steam than I am used to. So I am not expecting my block to lift in the near future. Sorry for those who were talking with me and expecting it. Had sudden inspiration so Merry Christmas, from the Curse Master.

I Present

I love Christmas, or Saturnalia or the other hundred and forty two names this winter holiday has been known by. See if you get to know me, you learn I like history but love expressions. Merry Christmas is an expression I love. It tends to be both hard and easy for me to be in a bad mood at this time of year. But I digress, I suspect those reading my journal wants a story. Also I digress a lot especially when I am giddy. Damn, a giddy person with super powers? Be scared. Sorry, again.

So one winter many years ago I gave someone the perfect present. I have never given this present again though sometimes I strongly consider it. Our story begins in an apartment complex. I was sitting on the room waiting for nightfall, it happens to be a very nice place in which to see the stars. While I waited I noticed my victim of this story, though I seriously have wondered if victim is the right word for what my curse did.

There she was Rebecca, she was a fairly standard woman, athletic, not much in curves, a business woman in all fronts. She was leaving her apartment in a hurry. While on the way out she accidentally ran into little Timmy’s toy car breaking it in the process(Don’t worry I fixed it. I was in a giving mood). She blurted out an “I am sorry” as she continued to rush along. This is where she caught my attention. She, like me loved Christmas. She knew Timmy, she had given him the gift card in which he used to buy that toy car with a few days prior. As his birthday was just before Christmas.

Though all the same I sense something fake within her. She didn’t fell sorry, just said it to be polite just as she had not meaningful meant him a happy birthday but did so in hope her charity would net her a larger return come Christmas. Like I said she was a business woman. I discovered while following her that she had been on her way to a family holiday party. Apparently they held one every year. Her parents were loaded or if you don’t get that meaning rich.

At a moment like this I almost considered cursing the parents for failing to teach the child but was soon set straight by the arrival of her sister. Such a nice woman. Then again don’t let me fail in context here. Rebecca was not evil exactly, just very materialistic. Unfortunately around Christmas I find it hard to tell them apart. At the time I was considering sparring her until he walked in.

Her Ex. He was a dear friend of the family and a former army man. They had been high school lovers but she left him when he lost his job. Well more resigned. See he had went overseas and lost his right arm. He considered his work to difficult afterward and resigned. She had not been supportive. She had again looked at it like a business contract and decided he was no longer worth it. Shame too, I saw in both there hearts they did have feelings for each other. While in her heart I saw it, the best one liner ever. “I just want the ultimate gift for Christmas,”

I know then what I was going to do. I was going to grant her wish. Things like these needs time to set up. Don’t worry it would be ready in time for Christmas. So I left, leaving her to her own devices as I prepared to give her a Christmas she would never forget. On Christmas eve I laid on her roof waiting for her to return. She didn’t have a fireplace but I was a bit more crafty than old saint nick. I allowed myself into her apartment dressed as Santa Claus. As you will leave if you haven’t I love the theater. I was not quiet. She ran out to the living area.

“What the fuck?” Rebecca shouted

“Ho ho ho,” I said

“Who the fuck are you?”

“Oh? I thought my rep proceeded me, I mean you have such a lovely tree, it is decorated for me isn’t it?”

“Ok Santa isn’t real, so who the fuck are you?” she said as she was creeping to where she kept pepper spray. Like that could harm me, how cute

It was time for me to have a little fun. “Don’t say that it hurts. What could I do to prove to you I am real?”

She was unaware that she would have normally said nothing as she didn’t believe. I influenced her response to be mildly different. “Magically induce an orgasm, that be pretty damn convincing,” she said.

“Oh ok” I snapped my fingers while saying. Quite a show for me, never get tired of watching a girl face plant because of that. You be surprised how hard it is to stand while getting one from me. She moaned in pleasure as she her eyes crossed. A moment later it subsided and she staggered back on her feet.

“What the fuck man!”

“You asked for it” ok maybe I made her ask, not that she knows the difference

“Ok, maybe I believe a little, so what are you doing here? Why does everyone think your fake?”

She did love Christmas I guess it wasn’t that hard for her to believe.

“Oh people would miss the meaning if I revealed myself”

“Why have you revealed yourself to me then?”

“Because you already have missed the meaning.”

“What? No way?” She said with a surprised look

“Yes but don’t fret. I am here to remind you. I have the ultimate gift. I heard you wanted.”

“Oh? What is it?”

“That isn’t how it works. I will leave it hear and tomorrow you will get to open it " I said as I left a small package under her tree. I then vanished before she could reply.

She was super excited. She wanted to open it now but the business lady in her remembered my condition and she remembered how I brought her to orgasm by snapping my fingers. She felt it best not to anger me. She was smart.

The following morning like a bullet she bolted out of bed and ran to my gift. She opened it as quick as she could. The moment she opened it, before she could realize it. Light from it shot into her. She would forever be a different woman. Then she noticed the card that read.

“The ultimate gift is empathy, a feeling I am afraid you lost. It has been returned to you ten to hundred fold, well at least empathy of one special to you. Enjoy”

“What? Empathy? How does that make sense?” She said aloud, being very materialistic it made sense the value of feelings went over her head. Now she felt sad, she was so expecting something super awesome. She felt worse for it to be such a prank. She opened her other gifts many from her family in an attempt to feel better. Nothing improved her mood though. Suddenly she had a deep desire to call her Ex. So she did.

“Hey, Mike, sorry if this seems random, I just feel so lonely right now,” she opened with.

“Oh hey, this is so weird. I had this dream last night. Santa said you were going to call me today” He replied.

Yes this be how I roll y’all. Oh god never writing in ascent again!

“Oh? What else did Santa say?” She didn’t know why she felt compelled to ask but it made her feel good.

“I know this sounds crazy but he said you and me were going to get back together. That he had given you the gift of giving. That you would give yourself to me”

She felt weird. She felt it it was all true, like nothing he could say could ever be wrong. Yet she wasn’t about to admit it. “Wow that is indeed a weird dream. So, did he say anything else?” as she said that she thought to herself “Oh damn it, I meant to change topic, why did I ask that?” A warm feeling coated her body as she did though.

“He said that from now on your going to be compelled by my words and my thoughts. Not out of lack a choice but overwhelmed by the feelings you receive by making me happy. He also said I can’t lie or hide things from you. Oh god why am I saying that? Was that not a dream?”

“I mean of course it was a dream, we dated, you don’t have to feel weird talking to me about these kind of things,” she replied. It horrified her a little how good she felt, she wondered why she had replied like that. She hadn’t meant to. It might take her a bit longer to realize she was reacting to his desire.

“Come over right away” he said

Like a train it hit her. Almost immediately she dropped the phone walking towards the door. She stopped herself for a moment. This was so fun to watch. She really isn’t compelled to his words. Her feelings are though. She stood still trying to fight the feeling inside her. It was to late though, the moment she went for the door she felt the pleasure, now as she resisted it died down.

“OMG I felt like I just came on myself while walking to the door. Ok it stopped now. Whew, bullet dodged. I just need to hang the phone up and go back to bed. Easy,” she thought to herself. As she tried to will herself in the other direction she was overwhelmed by sadness. “Ok, like a scientist I am just going to test this,” she thought to herself as she took one step towards the door. Immediately she returned all the feelings of pleasure. She felt like she was in heaven. Again it subsided when she stopped.

“FUCK! This isn’t fair, I can’t stand it. I want that feeling to stay. I, I, need to go see him. But I am not even dressed properly. I can at least put on pants, yeah, pants then I will go,” she thought to herself a she looked at her bedroom. She tried to take a step, but her body wouldn’t budge, it was like she was suddenly a five year old staring at the closet that she just knew had the boogeyman inside. How? She didn’t know, but she knew he was there.

“He did say right away, pants are kind of an unneeded detour. Get a hold of yourself Rebecca, you are in your panties. Plus think, just get dressed. The faster you get dressed the faster you get there. yeah, that good logic,” she thought to herself. For some reason she still didn’t move. She was lying to herself and she knew it.

“Oh that is a cop out and you know it. You already wasted time, its faster to skip it,” she thought. Finally she raced towards the door almost hitting it. The feeling of pleasure returned and it was hard for her to focus. This was so much better than cable. I did allow her focus to return while driving. Safety first kids. Don’t orgasm while driving. It just isn’t safe.

About ten minutes later she arrived at his home. I unlocked it for her. I think she had waited long enough. Upon running in he almost had a heart attack.

“Whoa, damn, your in your panties? I thought you were angry when you disappeared. What is going on?” He asked

“Never! You said right away. I had to come. I couldn’t make you wait with me getting dressed properly or saying goodbye.” She explained. I sort of added it in that she could explain even when she didn’t understand herself. She was very confused right now. Which made sense. I mean to her she just woke up feeling like on constant edge of orgasm when ever she listens to or tries to make her ex boyfriend happy. Well not just constant edge. I also removed any body limits, so she could orgasm without end and without frustration. Also while right now it felt like the edge it wasn’t. She would soon learn the pleasure she is feeling is just the tip of an iceberg. So once her body adjusts this would likely feel more like the warm afterglow.

“Wait, so it wasn’t a dream?” He asked, he was still mildly in disbelief.

“I guess not? This feels so weird, its like I can’t control myself,” she replied

“Oh? I don’t want to make you be like a slave. Maybe you should go?” He asked

“No, I, I don’t know what I want. I love this feeling. I feel so good. I want to stay feeling good. But I know I can’t unless I am with you. Don’t make me leave, please!” She pleaded. She had just about given in.

“So what are you like then? If not a slave?” He asked still debating the morality. I got to give him chops for that, most guy, seeing the girl they love sitting in there panties asking to be taken? They tend not to debate the morality til after.

“I am not a slave. I am not here because I lack a will. I am here because I freely give myself to you. Because Santa taught me. The best gift? Is to give to others,” she blurted out. Wow she did say it good. Couldn’t have worded it better myself.

He was hard, while I am technically not a male, I don’t really like seeing male genitals. Plus I knew from the next line my work was done.

“Lets make love,” he said.

“About time you said that,” she replied. I didn’t test my theory, but I bet you could hear her for miles.

Epilogue, with this one, since she wasn’t a bad person I checked up with her a year later to ask her how she liked her present. AND YES I DID SO AS SANTA!!!!

Her unaltered response.

“I will admit, it was kind of weird at first. I felt for a short while like I was losing my mind because I just couldn’t go against his wishes. Yet my ideas weren’t effected. This happened more during the second month. The first month I was like.... a brainless fuck doll I swear. I couldn’t get enough. I mean I didn’t even realize it was the new year until almost valentines day. There were quite a few moments in the beginning where I would just suddenly have to stop what I am doing and come suck him off just because he got the passing thought. On a few occasions that sucked, no pun intended. Not for lack of feeling good, I mean oh god just thinking about that. I mean, I can come just thinking about sucking him of. So fair to say I did more than once while actually doing it. Oh yeah had a point sorry got distracted. One time he had such an urge while I was the shower. So... yeah I kind of arrived naked at his work. No one spotted me. Or no one made it known they spotted me. On the way home I almost got pulled over by a cop. So lesson learned he learned to curb his thoughts and I keep a change of clothing in the car. Overall I don’t want you to remove it. I am in heaven every day. I may have lost rights but the feeling I get in place of them is so worth so much more. I mean I don’t even feel like I lost rights but I do realize on a logical scale if I am thinking about visiting my sister and he gets horny. I know what I am going to be doing. I know it is a blessing and a freedom because he loves me. I never want it to end. Thank you so much Santa baby”

Just makes me smile, the gift of giving people, it is one reason I haven’t burnt this planet to the ash. Merry Christmas to all from your friendly neighborhood curse master.