The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Tumblr

I Saw You First

Simon could not believe his luck. He saw not one, but two beautiful women at the bar. He just had a killer day and wanted to have a drink or two, try his luck with anyone in the dim bar. To find two knockouts sitting feet apart from each other struck Simon as a sign.

He met eyes with one of the women immediately. She had a tight, well-maintained frame. Heaving breasts. Dark lipstick to match her dark eyes and her dark hair. Striking. Something in Simon’s stomach leaped. Yet the cool tingle of fear also brushed against his blood. Like prey realizing they just locked eyes with a predator. Still, her eyes were captivating. He stood there for what seemed like a solid minute just staring into those eyes. She smiled. A smile that was not impressed so much with him, but with the fact he was staring. Like she expected it.

He felt his feet taking a step forward, then another. Towards this woman.

“Hey,”

Simon turned to see the other woman wink at him. She was slender, with the type of smile that lit a darkened room. Strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes she looked like a Barbie doll brought to life. He stopped and turned to stare at her. She motioned for him to sit next to her. He looked back at the first woman, who wore a scowl on her face. Compared to the cheery disposition of the blonde, Simon felt his choice made. He sat down next to the blonde and extended his hand, introducing himself. She introduced herself as Tori, and he bought her a drink. He swiveled his bar stool, his back to the first woman.

He did not notice her stare daggers into his head but felt a tingle of something in the back of his neck. He brushed it off and concentrated on Tori.

* * *

Tori hummed to herself in the women’s bathroom. Simon seemed like an honest-to-goodness nice guy. Tori wasn’t looking for anyone, she just wanted to dress up and get noticed. She had planned to hit a club after this pre-gaming, but Simon had stolen her time. It was hours later. Tori prepped herself in the mirror, ready to make the move when she went back to Simon.

She heard the door open but paid no attention when the woman with dark hair and dark eyes walked in. They exchanged smiles as the dark woman washed her hands.

“You’re pretty,” she said.

“Oh, thank you,” Tori gushed. “I’m Tori.”

“Kaylea.”

“That cute guy I’m sitting with? I think I may take him home,” Tori confessed, adjusting her breasts in the mirror.

She did not notice Kaylea scowl. When she looked back, Kaylea was smiling.

“He is cute. I noticed him too.”

“Oh,” Tori said, feeling awkward, “I hope I didn’t…”

Kaylea waved her off. “Nonsense. You got his attention. How could I compete with all this?”

She walked behind Tori and put her hands on Tori’s shoulders. She gave small, smooth circles with her hands with seemed to relax Tori just a little. She put her head next to Tori’s, both of them staring at Tori in the mirror.

“Yes, getting a man’s attention is paramount. I find the eyes to be the best way. Look at your eyes. Just take a look at your eyes in the mirror. So nice and blue. Imagine yourself a man, looking into those eyes. Imagine yourself held by those eyes. They are so nice you just want to keep looking at them. Just keep staring into those beautiful blue eyes. Staring deeper and deeper. Why that would capture your attention. Hold it. Soon you wouldn’t be able to look away. All you could do is stare into those deep, blue eyes of yours. Lose yourself in those eyes, Tori. Stare deeper and deeper until nothing else matters but those eyes. But those beautiful blue eyes that hold your attention. That empty your mind. That dim your thoughts. Until you do nothing but stare into your deep, blue eyes.”

Tori dropped her purse. She didn’t need it. Didn’t need anything but to stare into her own eyes in the mirror. Her mouth hung open, her eyes wide. She needed to look. Look harder.

“Very good. Now that your mind is blank, you can hear yourself. You can hear who you really are. And who you really are is a horny little slut. A horny little slut. Touch yourself, between your legs.”

Tori felt her hand go between her legs. Kaylea rested her hand on top of Tori’s and started to massage her pussy.

“You feel wet. You feel wet. So, you must be a horny little slut. Say it.”

“I’m…I’m a horny little slut,” Tori said, her voice weak and whispering.

Kaylea increased the pressure. Tori moaned.

“A good, horny little slut. Now Simon isn’t going to be able to use you the way you want. Simon is a nice boy. And nice boys can’t fuck horny little sluts.”

Kaylea pushed Tori’s fingers inside of her pussy. Soon Tori was pleasuring herself without Kaylea’s help.

“You’re a horny little slut and you need to be filled by at least two cocks. Two hard, throbbing cocks inside of you. Maybe three to fill that mouth of yours. Until you get gang-banged tonight, nothing else is going to matter. Now here,” Kaylea slipped a card between Tori’s breasts, “Is a good club to go to. Big, tough men. Mexican. Black. White. It doesn’t matter. They are going to fuck your little holes until you cry. And that’s what you need. What you crave. Touch yourself you stupid little slut and realize this is the only way you will orgasm. When I snap my fingers you will awaken with the need for those cocks. Go to the address. Fuck yourself until you are a mess. Then, go home and never interfere with Mistress Kaylea again. Do you understand you stupid little slut?”

“Yes…”

“Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Kaylea snapped her fingers and walked out of the bathroom. She didn’t want to watch Tori anymore. She was done with her. Now it was Simon’s turn.

* * *

Simon saw Tori run out of the building, one hand running down her thigh like she was trying to keep something from taking over as she did. The bartender and Simon looked at each other, their eyes wide.

“Well, guess you are stuck paying her drinks,” the bartender said.

Simon sighed and planted some dollar bills on the counter. He got up, mad with himself he let another woman use him like this. He took his drink and headed for a dark, quiet booth. He would finish his drink and leave.

To his surprise, two sips in he felt movement and looked up to see the first woman he laid eyes on sit down across from him. Her cleavage was practically spilling out of the black tight dress she wore.

“Oh I’m sorry, is this taken?” she cooed, her voice devilish, warm, deep, and alluring.

“Nope,” he managed to squeak out.

“I see your companion left,” she said, running a finger across the rim of her glass.

“Yeah,” he grumbled, taking a hard shot of his drink, “seems my luck just continues.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that,” she said, “I think your luck is starting to turn around.”

He looked at the dazzling, dark-eyed woman in front of him and smiled. He extended his hand. “Simon.”

She smiled, a wide but slightly unnerving smile as she accepted the hand. “Kaylea.”

“So what brings you here tonight Kaylea?” Simon asked, his attention focusing more and more on Kaylea.

“I was hoping to grab a man tonight and turn him into a little plaything for a while,” she said with a dominant sneer.

Simon choked on his drink. “Sorry?”

She started to rub her exposed chest. The dress kept her nipples in check, and that was about it. Her breasts dared him to look, deep cleavage and ample bouncy flesh stared back at him. Her finger traced her breasts in a slow, soothing manner. Simon tried not to look but thought if she dressed like that she wouldn’t mind at least once look…

“You heard me,” her words had dropped to a low purr, “that’s why I dressed as I did. I see you looking at my breasts. My large, heaving breasts. Men say it is one of my best traits. Well, until they really get to know me. But they are gorgeous, aren’t they? Go ahead, stare. I want you to stare. Follow my finger here, and stare. See how my finger moves nice and slow. Nice and relaxing. Just relax for me. Just breathe in…and out. In…and out. Follow my finger now. Follow as it nice and slowly traces my big, beautiful breasts. No point in trying not to. I know men. Men are so weak for looking at my breasts. So weak to just stare, and follow my finger. If you are staring, you must be weak. Weak. Feeling so weak now. So sleepy. Go ahead. Let your eyelids fall. Keep staring at my breast. Stare deeply into my cleavage now little boy. See how deep it is. How dark it gets. Stare there. Stare there and when my finger reaches it, you will be in that cleavage. Your eyes will close and you will be blissfully asleep.”

Simon tried to fight what was going on, but Kaylea had amazing breasts. He couldn’t stop staring. When her finger reached her cleavage, Simon felt something else take control of him. His eyes closed and his head fell forward.

Simon awoke once to see himself paying for the drinks. Kaylea had his arm, whispering something into his ears. He was so hard. then Simon drifted off again.

Simon woke up in a taxi. He felt panic, wondering where he was, why Kaylea was still with him. She put a finger on his forehead and locked eyes with him.

“Sleep,” she said, giving his forehead a little push with her finger. He fell instantly asleep.

* * *

He awoke on a large, white bed. His limbs were spread. He felt uncomfortable yet relaxed. He tried to focus his eyes, finding it a hard task. When he did, he saw himself in an open-concept high rise apartment. Beautifully furnished. He blinked, trying to get off the bed. His limbs would not respond to his command. He looked at his arms and legs.

He was naked.

Panic set in, and he tried to struggle, only to find his body growing stiffer. He did not see anything keeping his feet or arms held in place. He couldn’t understand it.

“Ah, there’s my little boy,” a familiar voice said. He turned to see Kaylea slinking from the bathroom. Simon felt his cock swell immediately at the sight of her.

“My my,” she giggled, seeing his cock.

He bit his lip, embarrassed that he had no control over this.

“Don’t be embarrassed. This is just your natural feelings towards me. Or it is now, that I’ve fucked with your mind,” she said letting the words roll off her tongue.

“What have you done?”

“It doesn’t matter. Only I matter,” she said, standing over his body. He felt a twinge of fear, but also strangely arousal as well.

“Now then. I want you to notice. Notice, now.”

And Simon’s mind suddenly became clear. He realized he had a cock ring around his cock, which throbbed in need. And that uncomfortable feeling was because something was up his ass. Something vibrating.

He tried to move, but all he did was make her laugh. “Get this…out of my ass!”

“Why? I want it. And it’s going to make you so submissive to me.”

“What? Now it won’t! I don’t like things up my ass!”

“How do you know? Have you ever had anything up your ass, pressing against your prostate and making you feel this good?”

Simon opened his mouth to speak but stopped. It did feel good. In fact, it felt unlike anything he had ever experienced.

She laughed. “Of course I’m right. The only reason you’re awake now is because the pleasure is overtaking you. And I am going to use that. Now, you weak, sleepy man. Look…..into my eyes.”

She opened them for effect but Simon groaned. He wanted to look away, but her eyes caught his attention. So dark…calm….relaxing…

“Good little boy. Stare nice and deep, as I take control of you. As your mind drifts into my eyes. Drifts into me so I own it. Don’t even think about fighting little boy. The pleasure is pounding inside of your brain right now. The only way you are getting release is if you give in. If you look into my eyes and submit your will, your control to me. Now little boy. Look into my eyes and give me your soul.”

Simon felt himself drift away.

“The more you look, the more pleasure you get. Even now the pleasure is building, building inside of you. Overtaking your thoughts. I caused that pleasure. I am the cause of that pleasure. I am pleasure. Everything about me brings pleasure. Everything about submission brings you pleasure. Submission is pleasure. Submission to me is pleasure.”

She crawled over his body and Simon never knew he could be so aroused in his life. That a woman could be this magnificent. She put her wet lips to his ear. “Submission is pleasure.”

He found himself repeating her words, unable to think of anything else. Soon his body burned with pleasure to the point where he was glad he couldn’t move. He would tear his flesh apart to get to the built-up pleasure inside his body to let it out. He was going out of his mind, needing release. His cock stood, firm and full. Pre-cum dribbled out in a constant stream, but no other release.

“Are you ready my boy? For a night of serving your Mistress, your owner?”

“Yes Mistress Kaylea,” Simon whispered, begging her with the tone in his voice.

She sat on his face, her warm, wet pussy rubbing against his mouth. She sat down firm on his face, smothering him. “Now make me feel as good as you do slave.”

Simon had never heard sweeter words.

* * *

Four hours later, Kaylea was satisfied. She had used his cock until she came, she had used his mouth over and over again. He never came. She spanked him with the prostate massager in his ass, she had him beg. She controlled his arousal until he blacked out from painful ecstasy. She played with him until he was a puddle of sweat, desperation, and submission.

She woke him with a command. He could only open his eyes halfway.

“You’ve been a good plaything for Mistress,” she cooed, running her hands around his cock. “In a moment I am going to show you my power. And when I do you will fall into a deep, deep sleep. You will forget this entire night. Until you masturbate. Then you will have vivid memories of being at my mercy, and loving it. You will cum hard every time for your Mistress, only to forget my face when you do. And you will masturbate. Every day. If you are lucky, one day you will see me again. And when you do, you will be irresistibly drawn to me. To be used again. Just like you like it, you weak little boy.”

With that, she stuck out one finger. Her pinkie finger. “This, my weak little boy, is my power.”

She used that pinkie to touch the shaft of his cock. All at once hours of orgasm buildup and denial exploded out of his cock. The amount of cum he shot out as his body let go of every last ounce of pressure built up inside of him added up to multiple orgasms. But Simon didn’t care. The moment it happened, he fell into a deep hypnotic sleep.

Kaylea took a moment to admire the spent man, covered in his own juices. Then she laughed.

* * *

Sammy looked around the full bar. She had already been hit on by three men, and all of them looked old enough to be her Dad. Now she saw a young man in a sharp business suit enter. Clean-cut, good jaw. Nice arms. She smiled and got up off the bar stool.

“Sorry,” a deep, dark voice said. She turned to see a woman with dark eyes, dark hair, and dark lipstick. “I saw him first. If you don’t mind.”

Something about the tone of her voice sent shivers down her spine. She nodded. “Yeah, okay.”

She backed up, wanting to get away from the woman.

“Smart woman,” Kaylea said as she disappeared into the crowd. She turned her attention to the man at the bar. She walked over and sat down next to him. He noticed her and paused, his eyes looking deep into hers.

“Hello there,” she purred, running a hand up his arm, “I’m Kaylea.”