The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Think Therefore You Are: Media Whore Edition

The parking lot outside the store was packed with cars, all bumper to bumper, fighting the battle to see which one got whatever spot became available. It was a battle Andrea knew well. She’d fought it many years now, not usually letting it bother her.

Today was different though. Andrea had three places to go before she hit the studio early so she could get the prep-work done for tonight’s broadcast. It was a stressful day and she didn’t want to look bad for her job. Her look was an important asset. It’s why they made her an anchorwoman so quickly in her career.

Andrea worked for Channel 11 News and had been, in her humble opinion, the main reason most male viewers tuned in. Sure her age of forty might be pushing what some of those younger interns had going for them. But Andrea was gorgeous. She stayed in shape through rigorous exercise and had worked her way up in the world on her own. Even dressed as she was now, Andrea knew she’d attract a few stares and not just because they may recognize her from TV. She was a five foot eight goddess according to the promoters of her channel. Her long sleek blonde hair that always looked as silky as, well, silk, had driven many a man wild in her day. She always wore boots that went up to her calf and a skirt that was decent yet revealed plenty of leg. Andrea knew just how to play up her assets while still teasing the viewers with curiosity about just what she may look like nude. Her tits were nothing stupendous but always drew a stare or two as she displayed them nicely, but kept them hidden all the same. Her long sleeved shirt she wore now was thin and just a little bit tight. By keeping it this way and having the collar high, she not only prevented any over-exposure of cleavage, but maintained the mystique she needed as a public figure around town.

But today, even her confidence was taking a hit. She’d already circled the lot twice trying to find a spot that wouldn’t require too much walking. There had to be one.

“Stupid post-holiday sales,” She cursed under her breath.

Just as she prepared to begin another lap in the growing number of cars, a spot opened up. And this wasn’t just any spot, it was the one right next to the handicapped parking place, the best spot in the entire lot. It was by far the turning point in her day. She revved the engine a little and drove right at the open place, barely edging out another man in a truck who’d swung around towards it from the opposite direction.

Putting the car in park, Andrea saw the man shake his fist at her back window. She smirked. Too bad for him, but she had more important things in her life than someone like him could probably dream of.

Walking across the lot, Andrea got the occasional stare she always did. There was the look of recognition but with that touch of ‘where do I know her from?’ that always accompanied it. She smiled and let the little people sink out of her interest. Instead she focused on getting this trip done so she could head on downtown. She had only a few stops to make before the evening news and this was simply a tedious manicure appointment. After all, a woman in her position had to make sure her nails were always pristine.

It wasn’t until Andrea exited the store and headed back to her car forty-five minutes later that she grew a little cautious of her surroundings. The truck she’d cut off earlier was parked right next to her car. At some point the spot must have opened up and her misfortune meant he’d gotten it. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the man was sitting in behind the wheel and he’d parked by reversing into the spot. That meant as she walked up to her car, he was sitting right beside her. And the man wasn’t looking very happy.

“Hey, I know you right?” The man said gruffly.

She politely looked at him, trying to avoid grabbing the mace in her purse. He had a gravely voice and a heavy beard. He looked much as his truck did, unkempt and threatening.

“I’m on Channel 11 News.” Andrea said.

“Oh yeah... well you know what I think?” The man said, running a finger through his beard.

Andrea had her door open and had already tossed her purse inside. Now she was beginning to regret doing that as something in the man’s demeanor set off an alarm within her. He sounded suddenly quite pleased at knowing where he recognized her from, and she just knew he remembered her being a bit of a bitch earlier in the battle for parking.

Looking around and trying to put on the calm and collected look she’d perfected through years on television, Andrea smiled and asked him. “What’s that?”

“I think therefore you are...” The man said as calmly as ever.

“Excuse me?” Andrea said. She felt the most intense wave of shivers run up and down her spine as the man spoke. Her body seemed to go instantly cold and then immediately hot, flashing on and off like a sudden panic attack. She leaned back against her car, staring at the bearded man in his truck.

“I said, I think therefore you are.”

Andrea had no idea what the man was talking about and even worse she had no idea what was making her feel the way she did. Her eyes grew blurry and she seemed dizzy all of a sudden. Her legs felt weak and she could feel even her toes trembling inside her boots. Something flashed through her mind, an image, then another image. Her thoughts began to run away from her, and where they were running was somewhere she’d never been. She felt intensely confused and she had to ask the man what he was talking about, what he meant. She couldn’t do what she felt she should do in the back of her mind. She couldn’t just get in her car and leave.

“...are what?” Andrea asked. Her voice was barely a whisper.

The man grinned wide, showing a set of surprisingly white teeth. “I think therefore you are... a fucking whore.”

Andrea felt the twinge in her gut, the twisting knife wound of his words. Seeping out from that wound were all her inhibitions. It was as though she could physically feel her attitude and her morals fading away. With every quickening breath she took, the world around her returned to perfect clarity and she saw those images in her mind, the ones she’d never seen before, never imagined before. Now the flushed sensations returned, the warmth spreading throughout her core. She not only understood what the man had said. She believed it. She lived it. She was it.

“Have a good day.” The man in the truck said. He started up the engine and took off before Andrea could give him a second look.

Breathing heavily beside her car, Andrea tried to figure this out. Why was she standing there? She knew she had things to do, important things. So what was keeping her from doing those things?

Several people passed by, walking towards the store behind her. The building had a long line of shops and several darkened alleys in between them. Looking that way, Andrea saw a few skateboarders hanging out, jumping up and down from the curbs, acting as though they owned the place. Something inside her fluttered. She placed a hand lightly on her stomach, lifting the thin shirt and rubbing at her bare tummy. It wasn’t her stomach that fluttered, and Andrea knew it. It was somewhere much better. She smiled and shut the door of her car.

Walking across the street, Andrea had little thoughts of just why she was doing what she was doing. All she knew was it felt right to let her body lead her, to let it make the important decisions. It felt good and somehow rewarding to be walking right up to those skateboarding kids.

“Hi there.” She said.

One of the three boys looked her way, then laughed and turned to his buddies.

Andrea realized she might need to be more direct.

“I said hi there boys. I’m Andrea.”

The three stopped ignoring her for several seconds, each of them giving her a rather appraising stare. Then the one who’d laughed nodded. “You’re that chick from the news right?”

Andrea couldn’t say why, but she felt somehow flattered that these kids recognized her. “Yes I am, surprised you knew that.”

One of the other two jumped in. “We never forget a hot babe like you.”

His two friends looked at him as though to say ‘shut up’, then turned and gave Andrea a very surprised stare as she began giggling. It was as unusual to her as well. She was a career woman. She didn’t giggle like this around other professionals, much less punk kids like this. But still, she giggled lightly and stepped closer to the three boys.

“Thanks,” She said, reaching out and touching the first boy’s arm. She rubbed her fingers up and down his skin, feeling the hairs on his arm prickle and wondering what he was thinking.

“What are you doing here?” One boy asked. “Yeah, are you doing some story on skateboarding or something?” His buddy added.

Andrea smiled and looked around. They were standing just in the shadows of the alley, only the occasional person passing by on their way either into or out of the various stores. Looking back to the first boy, the one who’d laughed when she said hi, Andrea licked her lips, making the gesture quite obvious and even lifting one hand up to her side. It seemed right to be doing these things. Drawing these kids’ attention to her body for some reason seemed very important all of a sudden.

“No story,” Andrea said. She leaned in close. “But I think I know something you boys might like.”

The first one, taller than his two friends, seemed suspicious and rather confused. “What do you mean?”

Andrea rolled her eyes. Boys were so dim sometimes. Back in her day she could’ve had any boy eating out of her hand without a word being spoken. Now it seemed they needed explicit instructions to even get the simplest task done, no matter how pleasurable it might turn out to be. She walked away and leaned against the alley wall.

“Boys, can I ask you a few things?”

“Anything,” said the one of the three who hadn’t spoken yet. He seemed eager to be near her. That was good, Andrea thought. That was very good.

His two friends each shrugged and kicked their skateboards to the side of the alley and stood there with their arms folded. “Okay, shoot.” The tall one said.

Andrea smiled, a smile many a watcher of the evening news had no doubt drooled over. She knew how to please an audience, how to tease and intrigue. Now she understood why.

“You boys like girls right?”

There was an exchange of looks and only the tall one spoke. “Um... yeah.”

“Good,” Andrea said. “And I’m going to assume you like fucking girls, right?”

“Holy shit, she said fucking,” The quiet one who’d been so enthusiastic to talk said. The tall one and his other friend both grinned and simply nodded.

“Well then, I’m going to go out on a limb and say you three might like fucking me. Am I right?” She paused. “Cause I can easily go find any number of boys to take your spots.”

This time it was the tall boy who spoke rather eagerly. “You kidding? You want us to fuck you?”

Andrea stepped away from the wall and walked right up to the kid. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her tits. She felt his squeeze and the hardness in the front of his pants. The fluttery sensations returned and she knew what had to be done, what was a part of her now, a necessity.

“I don’t just want you boys to fuck me. I want your cocks in every one of my holes. I want you shooting cum inside me. I want to find it difficult to walk. And most of all, I want you boys to treat me like the fucking whore I am.”

As the one boy groped away at her tits, feeling the creamy firm masses she only teased viewers with, his two buddies seemed to leap into action. As though the whole situation was a dream, Andrea couldn’t have asked for them to get involved any faster. One of the boys, she believed the one who’d said she was a hot babe, grabbed at her ass and lifted up the back of her skirt. He thrust his hand up onto her firm thighs, rubbing her skin up and down, sending sparks up into her core. The other boy took a more limited approach and simply ran his hand through her long silky hair, clearly getting almost as much of a thrill from simply doing that.

“Oh come on boys. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell me how I can report the news for you.”

The tall one let go of her tits and grabbed the collar of her shirt. She instinctively knew what was coming and braced herself as he grinned and ripped her shirt open. It was an expensive shirt, one of her favorites to wear on air, and so it took a few tries before the boy could really tear it completely open. She spread her arms and allowed two of the boys to tear the remnants of the shirt off her body. Her internal heat was hitting a new high as she stood there in the darkened alley letting these three assault her. She wanted them to be rough. She wanted it to be animalistic. She wanted it to be a real fucking.

“Oh shit, your tits are amazing.” One of the kids said.

Andrea looked down as he grabbed at the cups of her lacy bra and quickly pulled them down to allow her tits to completely fall out. As the boys began grabbing, massaging, squishing the flesh of her breasts, Andrea leaned back into the one still feeling up her ass. This is what she was. She felt it as though it were simply a part of her, nothing more, nothing less. She was a fucking whore. In many ways, she always knew she was a media whore. Well now, that kind of terminology made complete sense. In fact, everything made sense.

Andrea felt her head being pulled towards the taller boy and she opened her mouth. He thrust his tongue inside her open mouth and began battling with her tongue much the way the cars had battled earlier for open parking places. Although in her mouth, Andrea realized, there was plenty of room for two tongues. There was even room for something bigger. She was a whore after all.

“Wait,” The one feeling up her tits said. “If you want to be treated like a whore, does that mean you expect us to pay you?”

It was a good question, and one Andrea had been prepared for. The answer left her mouth as soon as she had a free moment to talk. “Yes, but only as much as you have in your pockets.”

The three boys stepped away, looked at the slutty topless news anchorwoman, and then seemed to reach some mutual decision. Approaching Andrea, who was now playing with her own nipples, the leader of the three said. “We only got like 75 cents between the three of us.”

Grinning, Andrea ran her hands down over her tummy, feeling the tension in her abs, the tightness of her body. “Not a problem. I’m cheap.” She paused to let that sink in, then giggled again. “Now when am I going to feel one of you yummy boy’s cocks sliding up inside me?”

There was a rather quick and frantic few moments following this statement as all three boys seemed to fight for dibs on who got what hole first. But Andrea never worried that anything wouldn’t go the way she wanted it to. How could anyone not want a chance at fucking their favorite local television personality? She was a whore. Anyone could fuck her and she aimed to have everyone get that wish.

“News flash,” Andrea announced a few minutes later. “This is Andrea Burke reporting live from some back alley. I’m getting my brains fucked out.”

“Fuck that’s so hot.” The taller boy said.

Andrea gasped a little as he continued to slide his hard cock in and out of her pussy from behind. He’d wasted little time on foreplay and simply pulled her skirt up, ripped her panties off, and plunged right inside. Now he was ramming into her so hard, she barely maintained her balance. Luckily his buddy, the one who so nicely referred to her as a babe, held her head up rubbing his bouncing cock all over her face. As she opened wide and again took his length inside her mouth, Andrea felt all was right. She was being good and fucked. This is what a whore like her was good for. This is why she got to the position she was in.

“Owhhhh...” Andrea moaned around the kid’s cock. Her pussy was being battered, harder than ever before in her life. The tall boy was really doing a number on her and she loved how kinky this felt.

Pulling the cock out of her mouth, Andrea again went into kinky dirty talk. “In breaking news tonight, kids who skateboard have fucking huge cocks and those cocks have been ordered by the mayor to fuck this anchorwoman raw.”

“Damn, you’re so fucking perfect.” The boy in front of her said. He grabbed her long blonde bouncing hair and twisted it into handles as he again began fucking her face. Andrea felt the suddenness of his strength and aggression as he yanked her head forward and back, slamming his entire length down her throat, making her gasp for air.

At the same time the tall boy behind her began really pumping his cock up inside her womb, battering her insides as he fucked her just as she’d asked. Her body was taking more and more abuse from both ends, repeatedly taking these two kids cocks while the third friend, the shy one she now realized, stood anxiously waiting his turn.

That turn would come soon enough, Andrea thought in her sex-addled mind. So would both the boys doing her. First the one fucking her face came, spraying thick wads of semen directly down her throat. She coughed a little and some of it squirted out her nose. The sensation somehow only felt even more pleasurable when that happened. She only felt her horniness go into overdrive as she gulped and swallowed this kid’s hot sperm.

The tall one was right behind, as he sank his cock right up inside her, thrusting his body deeply into her from behind. Her tits shook below as she quivered and went into uncontrollable contractions around his thick manhood. At exactly the same time, he exploded inside her, filling her tummy with gooey warm cum. For at least a minute he sent rope after rope after rope of hot wet load directly into the news woman’s body. He grabbed her hips and thrust a couple more times, just to make her feel it, then pulled out and slumped to the pavement nearby.

Andrea knew what she’d just done. She’d just fucked two kids in an alley, two kids she didn’t know, two complete strangers more than half her age. And yet she felt good. It was good to be such a whore. It’s why her body looked the way it did. Who cared if guys drooled over her on their TV sets at home? Having those guys stick their cocks inside her was much better. And now she was ready to continue the fun.

Shy guy turned out to be much more kinky than she’d originally gotten the impression of. He not only spent the next five minutes or so fucking her ass, stretching her tight hole wide and filling it with cum. He also was the first to suggest for a second go round that one of them fuck her tits. To Andrea, that sounded absolutely incredible. She’d never had any guy shove his cock between her breasts. Having one do so roughly and openly in a public shopping center, only hidden by the shadows of an alley, made her hotter than ever. Besides, these guys paid her for her services. She was a whore after all.

Several hours later, only after her cunt had been stuffed full of cum and her belly felt slightly bloated from all the blow jobs she’d given, did Andrea stumble back to her car. Her carefully manicured hands looked a little rough around the edges again. Of course clawing at the rough pavement while punk kids fuck your brains out will do that to a woman.

Her hair was a mess, the boys seemingly enjoying the act of using her long blonde strands as handlebars, whether they were in front of or behind her. Her tits were surprisingly sore too. Never before had they been so stretched and abused during any sort of lovemaking. Of course what those boys had done wasn’t even in the same category as lovemaking. It was fucking pure and simple. Sitting behind the wheel looking in the mirror, Andrea felt giddy with the slippery cum sliding from her cunt and ass. She realized she’d left her panties back in the alley, along with her bra. In fact, she realized only for the first time that she was topless. Maybe that was why the few cars passing by had nearly wrecked. And she’d just figured it was some of her fans recognizing her.

Looking down in her hand, Andrea counted the three quarters she’d been given. It was well worth it, she thought. Teasing her fans had been fun for years. Fucking them was something much more rewarding. She started the engine and looked at the clock. Damn, she thought. She was going to be pushing it to get into the studio on time.

* * *

That evening in one particular home of a nameless suburban sprawl outside the city, a bearded man sat down to watch the evening news.

He flipped on the set and changed to Channel 11. “Ahh... Just in time.” He mumbled. Picking up a beer, he popped the cap and began drinking as Andrea on screen started the newscast.

“Tonight on the evening news, I have a special announcement I’d like to make. It concerns a decision I have reached recently which may come as somewhat of a surprise.”

The bearded man liked how Andrea was dressed tonight. She had her usual tight skirt and well-revealed legs, but for the first time was showing some deep cleavage in her half unbuttoned blouse. He knew just the announcement that was coming. It only made sense.

“Many of you have no doubt enjoyed my time here with the station. And I have too. I appreciate everything this station has done for me, getting my face recognized. But it’s time I pursue my real love in life. Now don’t be too upset. As I explained to my station manager just before coming out here, you all will still be able to enjoy the best I can offer.”

Sipping his beer, the bearded man smiled.

“I realize they probably will cut me off the air during this announcement, so first let me say I’m available for all of you. I’ll be outside the mall downtown. Just come and find me. Then the real fun can begin. You see,” At this Andrea almost looked saddened, but that look quickly shifted into a sultry and knowing stare right at the camera. “I’ve decided to be a whore. I want all of you to come fuck me stupid and add to the endless amounts of cum I have stuffed inside my holes this very second.”

Andrea began to open her top as the camera shifted on screen. There seemed to be a commotion off to the side and just as her nipples came into view, the screen went momentarily black. The message ‘Please Stand By’ was what the bearded man saw last as he flipped the set off. He laughed and finished off the bottle of beer.

“I really do think she’ll enjoy being more than a camera whore.” The man said to himself.

He leaned over on the pad of paper next to his chair and quickly wrote down what Andrea had said. ‘Mall Downtown’ he thought as he finished writing. “Why do I have a feeling they’re going to be even more crowded tomorrow than today?”

The End