The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author Note:

Originally posted on Yazzers Stories.

I, Wife

Chapter 10

Lilian Foster paced her office, hands behind her back, and wore a frown that made Marcus Reed sprout beads of sweat across his forehead. She hadn’t spoken for the past 4 minutes. Reed knew this because he had been staring at the clock—and he had been staring at the clock because he had told Blair to fingerfuck herself in his office while staring at a photo of him until he got back. According to the clock in Ms. Foster’s office, Blair has been going at herself for the past 47 minutes.

She’s gonna be raw by the time I get back… Reed thought, wondering if he should’ve included a time limit in Blair’s command. Lesson learned. Next time

Reed flinched when Foster finally spoke up. “So, Mr. Jenkins knows our company’s entire…modus operandi?” Her eyes burned holes in Reed’s own. For a moment, he wondered if he was feeling more of a chill or cooking flesh…

“Er…yeah, you could say that…” he admitted. Reed had learned over the years that honesty with Lilian Foster went a long way. At this point, he didn’t think he could lie to her even if he wanted to.

“I could?” she asked, mocking surprise. “Well, I think I will: He knows our whole damn setup.” Reed took a deep breath as she continued her lashing. “You’ve fucked the whole company, Reed. One phone call to a nightly news program—”

“He won’t risk anything happening to his wife,” Reed interrupted. It was a risk of his own to interrupt Lilian Foster, but he needed to douse this wildfire before it spread any further. “I’ve seen to it. He knows what we’re capable of—what I’m capable of.”

Foster’s brow furrowed as she backed into her tall office chair and sat down. “How so?” she asked, curious what her promising underling had managed to accomplish.

“Let’s just say: he loves his wife very much,” Reed explained. “And she loves him. They’re a very happy and devoted couple, and…I’ve managed to exploit that.”

“I’m listening…”

“I sent Janey to the warehouse yesterday,” he explained, glancing at the clock. 51 minutes now, he thought.

Janey?” Foster repeated, with a smirk and an arched eyebrow.

Mrs. Jenkins knows what could happen to her now,” he continued, ignoring Foster’s interjection. “And she definitely would’ve gone home and told Mr. Jenkins what she saw down there—so he knows as well.”

Foster looked away, absorbing what her protégé was telling her.

52 minutes, Reed thought, wiping more sweat from his brow. And I told her not to cum. She’s just been edging down there for a fucking hour. He knew he needed to go relieve his secretary before she went insane, but one doesn’t just walk out of a meeting with Lilian Foster before you’re dismissed.

“I’ve also demonstrated some of our control over Mrs. Jenkins,” he continued, causing Foster to turn her attention back to him. “Just some light alterations to their, uh…sex life.”

Foster smirked and shook her head. She exhaled a soft laugh and released all the tension in the room. Reed realized he had been holding his breath and forced himself to calm down.

Leaning forward on her elbows, Foster instructed, “Just keep this contained, Reed.”

“Consider it done,” he replied.

“One misstep and we all could go down.”

54 minutes.

Reed nodded to show that understood the gravity of the situation.

Foster stood up and strolled over to her office window, overlooking the atrium of the building. Each walkway of each floor was visible, resembling a colossal glass shopping mall. She peered down from her observation tower, thinking, Look at my works, ye Mighty

With a sneer, she added, “Make sure that those two know—without a doubt—that it would not be in their best interest to fuck with CyberVault Solutions.”

Reed nodded again. “Consider it done,” he stressed, attempting to put a final punctuation to the meeting. Don’t bolt out when she releases you.

However, Reed didn’t have to worry about that.

Foster mentioned in her own casual way: “You also may want to see why Mrs. Jenkins is sneaking into your office right now…”

* * *

Janey had heard the obscene moaning from Reed’s office and knew instantly that it was Blair. Reed’s office was outfitted with hazy privacy windows, revealing only blurry silhouettes to anyone looking through them. From the outside, Janey could tell that Reed wasn’t there, because the lights were off. From the inside, Janey’s silhouette could be seen inspecting the doorknob and slowly pushing the door open.

Entering the office, the smell of sweat and sex almost knocked Janey out. Blair’s huffing moans permeated the room just as much. It was dim but not completely dark—enough light came through the opaque windows to cast a soft glow over the room.

“Blair?” Janey whispered, allowing her eyes to adjust. She closed the door behind her and scanned the office. She could still hear the labored breathing of her friend, seeming to come from all directions.

Finally, she spotted a pair of heels poking out from behind Mr. Reed’s desk. They dug into the carpet, twisting and squirming, and glistened with sweat.

“Blair?” Janey repeated.

Her call was responded to with, “Hghhhhhhhh...gotta cummmmmmmmm…

Walking around the desk, Janey found Blair Morgan sprawled out on the floor, on her back, clinging to a photo of their boss. She was wearing a pleated skirt with no panties—Janey knew this because Blair’s skirt was hiked up to just below her exposed damp tits. Blair’s big buttplug poked out of her ass, making Janey suddenly conscious of her own little plug. She had a white blouse draped around her shoulders, unbuttoned and just as wet.

Looking down, Janey could see that Blair had four fingers stuffed inside of herself.

“Blair—” Janey said, lowering herself to Blair’s eyesight and grasping her shoulders. Janey could feel that her shirt was soaked through with sweat. “Blair?” she asked again, only getting a half-lidded glance from her formerly headstrong friend.

“Gotta fingerfuck ’til he gets baaaaack…” Blair whined. “Can’t cummmmmmm…”

“Blair, stop—” Janey insisted, grabbing ahold of Blair’s wrist and trying to withdraw her hand from her pussy. She was met with intense resistance.

No!” Blair growled. “Mr. Reed says I gotta fuck myself…” She then resumed pounding herself with relish. Her lips curled up into an animalistic sneer as her tongue wagged out.

“Blair,” Janey tried again. “We need to get these chips out of our heads. I need you to work with me.”

I just wanna cuuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmm,” Blair insisted, unable to focus on whatever Janey was saying, her eyes rolling back in her head as she pumped her fist in and out of her swollen wet pussy. Reed’s photo was still crumpled up in her hand, and as she stole a few glances at it, she resumed moaning all over again. “He won’t lemme cuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmm.”

Janey slapped her across the face. “Blair, how do I get this chip outta my head!

You can’t!

Janey snapped to an upright attention as if a drill sergeant had chastised her. “What?” she asked, a quiver invading voice.

Blair writhed in place as she locked eyes with Janey, regaining her composure for a brief moment as she slowed her pumping to a measured, deliberate beat. “All employees are ID’d by the security systems. If you’re inside this building without a chip, the alarms will sound and you’ll have…everyone…on top of youuuuuUUUUUU!” Blair lost herself again and went crosseyed as she violently resumed humping her hand. A thin line of drool escaped her mouth as she jerked her hand back and forth.

Processing what she just heard, Janey allowed her friend to fuck herself without interference. Blair’s soft moans floated around the office as she rubbed her pink puffy pussy lips, swollen from so much attention for the past hour. The dark wet spot in the carpet under her ass could be the saturation of Blair’s sweat or Blair’s juices. Janey wasn’t sure.

Probably both, she thought.

“Blair…” she repeated softly, trying to bring her back again. “Blair, is there anything we can do?”

With a lazy smile, Blair’s will made the climb back to the surface. She looked up to meet her friend’s gaze. “Not for me…” she mumbled. “But tell your husband…

Janey leaned in, hanging on every word.

…it was me.

Janey wasn’t sure what Blair meant by that, but she didn’t get much time to ponder it.

“Janey.”

The voice from behind her made her yelp and jump. She spun around to find Reed standing at his open office door. He closed it behind him and strolled towards the two women.

Mr. Reed, sir—” Blair muttered. “Can I cum—pleeeeeeease!

With a sympathetic laugh, Reed just said. “Cum for me.”

Yes, sir! Of course, ssssssssssssss…

Blair wasn’t able to finish. She viciously rubbed her clit with her flat hand as a severe orgasm rocketed through her muscles. She howled, her eyes clenched shut, as her whole body tensed and shook for what felt like an eternity. Janey backed away as if the grown woman on the floor would erupt. Blair kicked and squealed, until she got silent—her face still frozen in a quiet scream and her body rigid as stone.

Then, it was over.

She collapsed. Panting. Heaving. Then, she finally murmured, “…ssssir….

Reed smiled and walked up behind Janey. “She’s…been going at it for an hour—were you here the whole time?”

The gravity of the situation hit Janey again as she was no longer distracted by Blair’s cartoonish orgasm. I can’t lie to him, Janey panicked.

“No, I…”

Reed put his finger to her lips. “What was she talking about just then—‘tell your husband it was her?’ What does that mean?”

Janey was relieved that she didn’t know, and shook her head.

Reed grinned like an alligator watching its prey. “I could just ask Blair when she wakes up—but I think I’d rather have your husband tell me. In fact, I need to know that he is loyal to our cause—and willing to be an honest team player. It would be a great development for my boss and really ease her worries.”

Janey didn’t understand where he was going with this.

“Listen to my voice, Janey,” he instructed.

“Yes, sir. Of course, sir,” she said.

“Let’s give your husband a reason to be truthful with me…” he said, then added. “Blair, type this out for me!”

Blair’s afterglow came to an abrupt end as she sprang up, tits shaking into view and her skirt still hiked up high. “Yes, sir. Of course, sir…” she said, then sat at the computer, ready to type.

* * *

Matt pulled into his driveway that night after his first night back at his therapy office since…everything. He felt like he had drifted through the day, like a shipwrecked passenger on a raft. Today was the first day that he didn’t feel like he was headed for a tall misty waterfall.

Entering his empty house, he dumped his keys and wallet on the table by the door.

He felt like collapsing. Normally after a night of sex with his wife, he was invigorated and full of energy. However, after a night of having his wife laugh at his very normal-sized dick, he wasn’t feeling as energetic.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, he could see that Janey should be home at any time. Even with their sex life twisted by that maniac Marcus Reed, Matt missed his wife. He hated knowing that she was at that god-forsaken building all day—involved in all the mystery and danger that came with her job. He just wanted her home safe and sound.

As if on command, Janey’s car pulled into the driveway.

A sense of relief poured through him and he felt at ease. He didn’t pay attention to the fact that it was taking Janey a longer time than usual to enter the house. Probably getting the mail, he told himself.

His theory was crushed when he heard the doorbell ring.

Why is Janey ringing the doorbell? he asked himself, scared of the answer.

As he approached the door, he could smell cigarette smoke. That’s weird, Janey doesn’t smok—

Matt’s thoughts froze as he opened the door to find his wife waiting on the porch, puffing on a cig hanging from her dark red lips with her hand on her cocked hip. She was wearing eyeshadow and blush—make-up that Janey never wore. Her hair was teased up in a messy, slutty doo, with cheap plastic hooped earrings dangling from her ears. She was wearing pink fishnets and black heels, with a lycra miniskirt and a baby blue bra. She wasn’t even wearing a shirt.

“’Sup, stud,” she slurred. “I’m Janey—you Matt?”

Matt could only cough a few consonants.

Janey then held up a folded piece of paper. “This is from my handler,” she said. He took it from her, then she shoved past him through the front door. “Hey, cool house!” she exclaimed. “You got anything fun to drink…?”

Matt stood frozen at his front door, holding the piece of paper, as he listened to his wife rummage through the kitchen looking for booze. Slowly, he unfolded the paper to find a typed message.

Matt, what do you think?! She won’t laugh at you this time (she’ll do her best to suppress it!). She’s extra filthy and up for ANYTHING! And don’t worry about how much she costs: this one’s on me! All expenses paid! So, enjoy, “big” guy!

Below the paragraph, Marcus Reed’s handwritten signature practically laughed at him.

Matt’s eyes followed down the rest of the note and found a postscript underneath the ink-dried signature.

PS—and she’ll be a whore for good unless you tell me what information Blair Morgan gave you.