The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Will Be Your Slave

“I will be your slave.” That’s the title of the video that put me in this position. It’s been such a whirlwind, yet as I sit here in complete ecstasy, knowing where I’m headed, I don’t want to go. I don’t want to be a slave to anyone, but I just can’t stop it. While I have this brief moment of clarity, I reflect on the events that led me down this path.

I was just surfing online, looking for some huge boob porn, and there was the screen cap that caught me. Giant natural tits staring me in the face, covered by just a thin tight top, and the title “I will be your slave.” Interesting title to be sure, but all I wanted was to see those monsters out of that top. If she wanted to be my slave, I’d be alright with that! I clicked the link and watched this beautiful creature just holding her tits, moving them around in almost slow-motion, teasing me. There was clearly an issue with the audio; there were light buzzing sounds coming through my speakers, so I switched to headphones because I thought they were the culprit, but that was not the case. No matter though, as the headphones made it easier for me to make out the faint whispers in the background. As I watched, my vision became completely fixated on the anticipation of seeing that top come off. The light buzzing, the whispers, none of that was important. I just wanted to jerk off to those tits. As I pulled out my cock, the screen seemed to get darker and lighter, like the contrast had been adjusted to a pulse. This pulsing effect made her boobs look like they were almost coming out of my screen, and it had a mesmerizing effect on me as I just began to jerk to the pulse. Any second now, she will unleash them and I can see them in all their glory. So big. So powerful. So completely mesmerizing. I noticed I was mouthing the title of the video to myself, which was weird but I must have wanted to remember the name of it. I was stroking myself even faster now, as the pulsing had built up quite a pace. As the buzzing slowly developed into a loud chorus of sounds, I realized that the whispers had become a mantra for me to repeat. I quickly took stock of my state—I’m stroking myself to a hypnotist!—and I suddenly realized what was going on. I get it, this is some kind of fetish porn, but damn it if her tits weren’t just gorgeous. I was almost there, and she still hadn’t taken off her top, but the sounds had gotten so loud and the pulsing had become so fast, I couldn’t stop. Suddenly, as if by design, I came all over the place as the chorus of sound had stopped. The screen went completely blank as I sat there with my dick in my hands, wondering what happened to the video. It was still playing, just a blank screen with no sound. Then a simple message came across the screen: “You belong to me now. You may contact me at the email address below to begin your service.” I scrolled down and saw the address. Now, it’s not like me at all to contact someone like this, but I wanted to find out where I could see her in other videos. After all, I just jerked off to her clothed tits, and I wanted to see the rest. I emailed her immediately.

Look, I jerk off occasionally, but that’s not to say my wife doesn’t satisfy me. My wife is a great woman and sexy as hell, but sometimes I just need to see some huge boobs, something she doesn’t have. Lately she’s not interested in sex so I’ll find some huge-boobed vixen dancing or getting banged out from behind to take care of business on my own. But I couldn’t get this woman’s tits out of my head. Three days later, I finally receive a response: “Glad you liked my video…the hypno fetish thing is big so I like to cater to those people, but it’s all fake you know? I am actually a trained hypnotist specializing in enhancing couples’ relationships, so I just put some easy things together with my breasts in the background to get those guys off. Some people will pay a lot of money for those lol! Those videos aren’t real, but I am glad you watched. If you were disappointed with the finish, I do have some pay videos where I do let them loose, if you know what I mean…” Although I was intrigued by seeing her breasts completely naked, I was now more interested in knowing how enhancing couples’ relationships worked. Could she make my wife want me more? I emailed her back with my questions, and I was shocked at her response: “Yes, I can certainly make your wife want you more. I am extremely good at what I do, and when I want to, I can make people do nearly anything. Hell, I could even make her your sex slave lol…it will cost you though, depending on what you want. Let me know what you are interested in and we can talk business. My name is Lolita, by the way.” Sex slave, huh? Well that could be interesting. If that was real, how much would THAT cost? I love my wife and she is extremely sexy—tall, athletic, toned, and curves in all the right places except one. But I’ve seen stage hypnosis before. Could she really give my wife some sort of trigger word to make her do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted?

I mulled over that for a couple of days, wondering if that was actually a thing. Once again, curiosity over Lolita took over my mind. I emailed her my questions and I was once again encouraged by her response: “Yes, that is pretty much exactly right; I give her a trigger word. She will do anything you want; she will be open for anything, all of your desires. But the trigger word I give to her will just make her normal when you say it. She will basically be your human sex toy all the time until you make her normal again. It’s easier that way, trust me. That kind of conditioning is pretty easy and can be done in only one session online. I won’t charge you anything; I only ask that you will make yourself available to me at any time at my request. I know you have resources at your disposal, everyone does, and I will need you to make those available to me. If you would like to move forward, please let me know as soon as possible so I can get started :).” After reading this email I really felt like it was just a game. Nobody can do this kind of thing to someone’s mind, and for free to boot? But I had to admit the idea of it all was making me hot, just imagining my wife being controlled by this woman to do anything I asked. I could play along; after all, if this was just some weird fantasy she’d never actually contact my wife. I responded to her email with one sentence. “You have a deal.”

Once I supplied my wife’s information to her, I started to have second thoughts. What if this was some sort of setup? I didn’t give any financial information, but what if she exposed me to my wife? I was starting to get worried as the days went by, but I didn’t notice any change in my wife’s behavior so I assumed that she didn’t know. I was spooked enough by this time to just leave it alone, I didn’t want to tempt fate and risk my wife knowing I’ve been conversing with Lolita for this long, and actually conspiring to make her a sex slave! However, the next day I opened my email to see Lolita had gotten back to me: “Her conditioning is complete. I will email you her trigger word to make her normal once you have a night to enjoy the results. She will do anything and everything you wish, so take advantage. But don’t forget we had a deal, so in effect you now belong to me. I will be in contact with you regarding your instructions.” What does that mean, I belong to her? We had a deal that I would make resources available, nothing else. Wait, it doesn’t matter anyway because this is all just a game! I texted my wife to see if she would respond and she didn’t. If she was my slave, she would certainly respond to my text, right? This was nonsense…I had to put it out of my mind, and I didn’t respond to Lolita’s email. Like I said, I wanted nothing to do with this anymore. But then I got home.

I opened the door, and there was my wife at the top of the stairs, completely naked with glassy eyes. She just stood there, like she was waiting for instructions. “Everything ok?” I asked, and her response was simply “Yes, Master. Everything is ok. I am ready to obey.” Wait, WHAT?!? Suddenly I felt almost panicked trying to remember what Lolita said. I stood there motionless for a few moments, trying to figure out what was actually happening. I came upstairs to greet her and she grabbed my things, putting them away. She brought me a scotch she had already poured, waiting for my arrival. She then knelt down next to the sofa, waiting for me to sit down. It was surreal seeing my wife there, submitting to my every need, and I hadn’t even asked her to do anything yet. I was dumbfounded. It seemed that it had actually worked. Even if this was an elaborate role-play, my wife was clearly on board. I downed my scotch, eager to get this night started. I sat down and almost immediately my wife started undoing my pants, concentrating on her task. She never gives me blowjobs, so this was going to be the real test. I didn’t have to even ask, yet here I was watching her pull out my cock and slide it between her lips like she was in love with every inch. And man, was she. I’ve never felt a blowjob so intense, as she took all of me into her throat almost effortlessly. I started feeling a bit dizzy too, the scotch taking its turn with me as well. Suddenly, a fuzzy image appeared on the TV in front of me. I hadn’t even noticed it was on before. “Enjoying yourself?” I couldn’t make out what the image was, even though it’s a 60″ TV. Then slowly, the image started coming in clearer. There she was. Lolita. I would recognize those breasts anywhere. “I asked you a question.” I didn’t realize this was a live feed, so I responded with a simple “Yes” since I was suddenly feeling much dizzier than scotch should have made me. “Good, I’m glad you are. Now, let’s get to it. I’ll make this very simple for you, all you have to do is let your wife do all the work and listen to my words. You are going down a path of eternal slavery to me, Goddess Lolita. This is not a game. Your wife has been enslaved at your request, and this action will prove to be your undoing. You see, I have actually been conditioning you since the first time you watched my video. Did you think you contacted me on your own? I put that suggestion into your mind. Did you think enslaving your wife was your idea? That was me inside your head. I am always inside your head now, you don’t have a choice. And I want you to know that I will use you and your wife as part of my growing network of slaves in order to achieve real domination over the world. Those who will not submit will be eliminated by those who do. But you will submit. It has all been implanted into your head. Once you orgasm, you will give up complete control of your mind to me, your Goddess.” This wasn’t happening. I had to shake myself out of this cloud. All I could feel was my wife sucking me like no one ever before, taking me into her throat over and over until I was about to explode. I had to stop her. She was my slave after all! I cried out “NO!!! STOP!!! I command you!!!” and she suddenly stopped. It worked! I had to get my bearings but I was so dizzy. There was a laugh from the screen. “You idiot, you think that ends it? Let’s not forget why your wife is this way. Oh yes, I had her on her knees in front of this screen masturbating to my words and devoting herself to me, her Goddess.” Her gaze turned to my wife, who was still on her knees awaiting commands. “Slave, continue.” “Yes, Goddess” was the reply as my wife took my still-hard cock into her mouth again and picked up where she left off.

I didn’t want to be a slave, I just wanted to jerk off to some huge boobs. I was trying with all my might to think of something else, to cut off the intense feelings of pleasure that my wife was giving me with every deep swallow. Lolita continued her onslaught of words. “You can’t fight it, it’s impossible. I’m just seeing how long you can do it for my amusement. But this is how it will end. You and your wife are going to devote your working lives to my financial benefit, and your personal lives to daily worship of me. You will recruit new slaves for me; family, friends, whatever. I was lying to you when I said all this was fake. That video you watched exists solely as a recruitment video, because I know it works. Do you know how many men have given their wives, their girlfriends, the people they love, to me? That’s the act of submission you’ve already done. You gave me a person you cared for and let me make a slave out of them. That was your offering to your Goddess. Now I will reward you with what you truly have always wanted…to serve alongside your wife as my devoted slave.” All I could manage was a faint “Please, no” as my wife swallowed my entire dick once again, and I was almost over the edge. Then Lolita pulled out the one weapon against my mind that I could never resist. Or should I say two. As she lifted her shirt over her amazingly huge breasts, she faintly smiled and told me to remember what I mouthed the last time I was looking at them with my dick out. I let out a slight chuckle as I realized then and there the situation I had put myself into. She was right. This was my fault, and I knew it from the start. I can feel it coming now, and my subconscious mind is kicking in. I repeat the words “I will be your slave” over and over. I feel my eyes start to glaze over, and I know I will not ever be myself again. I will be a slave. I can’t stop it, but I feel my orgasm building, and I know this is the end. I look again at the screen and see only the two objects of my demise, hear only my own words of committment, and feel only my wife’s devotion to her Goddess sucking me dry. I explode into her mouth, and I feel my mind drain of thoughts as I drain my cock into my wife’s throat.

I am a slave to Goddess Lolita. And you are next.