The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Imaginging and Feeling

The heavy rain beat a steady tattoo against the tin roof, blanketing all other noises with a steady and oppressive hiss. It had started just as James had reached the warehouse—Warehouse? More like an over glorified shed—at nine and hadn’t let up all day.

He hadn’t even had a chance to duck around the corner and grab lunch.

His boss had phoned in earlier—“Sorry James, can’t make it out. Problems at the shop, dontchaknow? Just do the stocktake for the Jambi shipments and drop them in on your way home”—too friggen lazy to come out during the rainstorm, more like.

“Hello!?” it was a woman’s voice, calling from near the large warehouse doors, just managing to rise above the hiss of the rain, “Anyone in here?”

James put down the stocktake clipboard—can’t be arsed, anyway— and wove his way through the maze of piled boxes towards the voice.

“Hey!” He roared once he was closer, “Private prop—” He stopped when he saw her. She was wearing black, all black. Might have been a goth, ‘cept he didn’t see any makeup running. Heavy boots, a knee-length skirt that would have been wispy under normal circumstances but at the moment was just plastered to her legs, a black top cut low in just the right places— also clinging deliciously—and shoulder-length black hair plastered to her cheeks.

Petite, young, smoking hot and wet, and in his warehouse.

He found his voice again, but this time it was a lot gentler, “...property, and a worksite. You shouldn’t be here.”

“Oh...” The girl looked abashed and gave him a demure, innocent smile— god, that’s hot—“...Sorry, I thought I could make it back to College before the rain really got going again...” She plucked at her shirt, somehow managing to make it stick—Woah... C’s at least... D’s maybe—to her body all the more, “...but I didn’t make it.”

He had to struggle to stop from staring, “Uh-huh. That’s a shame, really...”

“You don’t suppose I could...” She bit her lower lip nervously, “Just stay here till it passes do you?”

“Uh...” James floundered, suppose his boss did come out? But damn, he wouldn’t mind a chance to get in this ones good graces. She couldn’t have been more than a few years younger than him...

“No! It’s alright!” She backtracked suddenly, looking contrite and embarrassed, “I’m sorry, it was silly of me to ask. You can’t let me stay. I’ll just go...”

“Ho-Ho-Hold on just a second...”—Chance it? Fuck yes.—“Just until the rain passes, I could get in trouble for letting people in here.”

The girl smiled, “Thanks! My name is Amesythe”—the hell kinda weird-ass name is that?—“James.” He replied, they shook hands, and he noticed how cold hers were.

“There’s a couch, up the back of the warehouse, and a towel. You go dry up, I have work to do. Let me know when you’re ready to leave.”

“Thanks James.”—Oooh, the way she says that... -

Things got a little awkward from there, Amesythe was obviously a little self-conscious, both of her condition and distracting the kind, generous warehouse storeman. To break it James went back to work.

Stocktaking isn’t hard, and the Jambi shipment was just a load of crockery and other nick-knacks, so he basically set that part of his mind to autopilot and let the rest wander.

And inevitably, it wandered to the hot, soaking image of Amesythe in the back of his warehouse.—God, what I’d do to her... -

He imagined peeling off the wet clingy black top that didn’t reveal quite enough, grabbing her cold, slightly clammy but all the more alluring breasts through her bra, massaging the nipples through the black under wire, feeling her wet hair on his face as he leaned over her shoulder and unhooked her, felt the longing fulfilled as the tits spilled out, pink nipples erect both from the cold and his exertions.

He imagined taking the warm flesh of her in his hands, feeling the nipples on his palms as he felt her magnificence, feeling the warmth spread up his arms, numbing them slightly but he doesn’t notice because groping her feels so good. So Fucking Good.

Feeling his cock pressing hard against his jeans, pulsing and throbbing, throbbing and pulsing until it becomes more than a feeling or a desire, it becomes a need.

Imaging her moving down his front, warm breasts pushing against his chest, feeling them as they slide down his body as she sinks to her knees, numbing him with tingly warm pleasure that feels better than good. Feeling like he might erupt as she briefly nuzzles them into his crotch, his cock not going numb but rather become ultra sensitive, as if he can feel everything he sees.

Imagining her as she sets to work on his zipper with her mouth, skilfully lowering it, smiling up at him playfully as she reaches in and gives his rock hard shaft a bit of a squeeze, feeling the pleasure of that rippling through his body, all over his body, everywhere, leaving numb tingly pleasure behind.

Feeling as his jeans and boxers are slowly, sensually, pulled down over his ultra-sensitive cock, inciting more pleasure waves, more tingling numbness, feeling like his body is nothing but an extension of his cock.

Feeling as hands wrap around his member, slowly pumping it, warm hands that cause more pleasure, feeling the almost painful but oh so good slow up and down pump.

Imaging her hands playing, dancing and tickling and touching and numbing as they move over him, making his cock more and more sensitive as she smiles up at him.

Feeling the longing need to have her mouth on his cock, not even feeling the rest of his body anymore, just the slow pumps of his cock, each one causing his need to have her blowing him to double.

Imaging her smile no longer so playful, but now teasing. Feeling each slow pump pounding the need into his mind until his mind was consumed with only two things: Each pump and his need to be sucked off.

“Beg.” He hears her say.

Beg why should I Beg I should push

Pump

I’m not going to Beg not even for thi-

Pump

I refuse to Beg I don’t care how

Pump

Don’t make me Beg for it

Pump

Please don’t make me Beg I don’t want

Pump

Please stop don’t make me Beg

Pump

Please please please don’t make me Beg I refuse don’t make me

Pump

“Please! Please! Please!” He almost screams

Pump

“Please what, James?” She asks sweetly

Pump

“Please... suck... me... off...” he bites out each word, not wanting to but needing to, he can’t take anymore of the building tension.

Pump

“Not good enough.”

Pump

“Please, please, let me feel you sucking me. Grace me with it!!”

Pump

“Call me Mistress.”

Pump

“Mistress! I Beg You! Suck me off!”

Pump

“Tell me you’re not worthy.”

Pump

“I’m not worthy...”

Pump

“Mistress.”

Pump

“I’m not worthy, Mistress!”

Pump

“If I do this for you, you have to do something for me...”

Pump

“What? No—”

Pump

“No?”

Pump

“Anything.”

Pump

“Anything?”

Pump

“Anything you want!”

Pump

“It’s simple, James”

Pump

“I’ll suck you off”

Pump

“And all you have to do for me”

Pump

“Is have a nap afterwards, doesn’t that sound nice?”

Pump

“Yes... Mistress”

Pump

“Oh, good boy.”

Pump

“That’s right, once you cum, all you have to do is nap.”

Pump

“Understand”

Pump

“Yes, Mistress! Oh yes Mistress!”

Pump

“Good Boy.”

Imaging her getting closer to his cock, still feeling her hand working it, imaging her mouth opening, feeling like he’s about to explode, imaging a bright flash of light as her mouth touches the end of his penis, feeling the incredible sensati-

CRAAACK-THUUUUMM

James blinked, clearing his eyes... The daydream—No, more than that... almost like a vision—dissolved.

“Oh, Bother...” He heard Amesythe say under her breath, that’s when he realised the rain had dissolved to a light drizzle, the hiss barely a whisper.

And then he realised he still felt on the verge of exploding into his pants.

And then he realised he needn’t worry, for he wasn’t actually wearing pants.

And then he realised he was stroking himself with an almost painful slowness.

“What the fuck is going on here?” he almost yelled, James tried to stop, tried to bend over, pick up his pants and stop stroking himself.

He felt the signals leave his brain, but his body just kept on stroking, the pleasure kept on building.

“Turn around.” Amesythe said.

He turned, she was standing there, her clothes dry—just how long was I in that vision for? -

“How’re you feeling?” she seemed part confused, part worried but—and if the way she was idly rubbing her breast was any indication—mostly turned on.

“I can’t stop...” And then he hesitatingly, unwillingly added “...Mistress.”

A slow smile spread across her face, “Oh my god, you’re still under... That’s awesome! You’re conscious and under at the same time..!”

James didn’t have a clue what she was on about—don’t really give a fuck— there had been times when he hadn’t wanted to stop, but never times when he physically couldn’t... She seemed to know what was wrong with him, so;

“Have you done something to me?” “...Mistress.”

She giggled, “Oh this is great!”

He started to feel a little annoyed, “Hey? What have you done to me? Why can’t I stop?!”

“Hypnotised you, it was ridiculously easy. You were off in La-la land, I slipped into your mind thanks to the white noise of the rain, directed your thoughts where I wanted them to go...” She shrugged, “Didn’t count on the lightning, but this is so much hotter. I always wanted to watch a face go from livid to servile...”

“Hypnotised? What?” then something else sunk in, “Livid to servile?”

“Remember our agreement?”

And he did, it swam out of the depths of the half-remembered vision, ‘When you cum, take a nap.’ He didn’t know much about Hypnosis, but if the shows were right, then once he was asleep his mind was an open playground to her.

He tried again to stop, to pull up his pants, but he found his body was just too numb. He didn’t really have a grasp of where his hands were, only that something was making his cock feel REALLY good. Didn’t really know where his legs were, only that he was still upright...

“I wont cum!” He spat “You harpy bitch, I wont cum!” “...Mistress.”

“I think you will...” She started to walk away, “Follow me to the couch.”

He began moving, but couldn’t quite fathom how, or how to stop himself. His eyes drifted to the almost visible swishing of her ample hips under that skirt—Damn her ass looks good—the thought sent quakes of pleasure through his body, He imagined bending over that couch and taking her from behind, the wispy black dress floating around his cock, feeling better and be-

“No!” He bit out, physically drawing himself back away from the image, they were at the couch now.

“Say something?”

“No... I wont cum!”

“Alright.” She said in a placating tone, “You’re obviously much stronger than I thought.”

“Damn right, bitch. I’m the strongest damned mother you ev—”

She took off her top, her bra wasn’t black—she wasn’t wearing one—but her tits were just as glorious as he remembered. Definitely D’s, nice erect pink nipples, she was playing with them idly and he remembered snatches of the vision, feeling them on his chest, in his hands, on his cock...

He groaned, so close to cumming, but he mustn’t, but it would feel so good, but he shouldn’t...

She laid down on the couch, “Climb on top of me.” She commanded.

He tried once more, with all his effort, to resist. For a second it worked, he felt his hand again, felt his legs, felt something other than his throbbing cock, he felt on the verge of breaking free of her control, of being able to escape.

She moaned loudly and said: “Now, James!”

The numbness returned as the pleasure doubled, with a wordless half-cry/half-groan of anguish, he began to move towards her. Mounting her, positioning his cock near her pussy...

“Mmmm... no, not there James. Up here. Between these babies.” She squeezed her tits, “You can stop stroking now, put your hands behind your back, feel as if they’re tied there.”

His body moved, and he felt his cock nestle gently between her cleavage, felt so good, so so so good as she squeezed her amazing breasts together around his cock, felt every warm tingly sensation.

“Now James, lets make this fun.”

“Fuck you!”

“When I say so, you’ll begin pumping you cock between these beauties”

“Bitch!”

“Now now, I know you want to, a lot of guys would kill for the opportunity...”

“A lot of guys might have a choice!”

“You’d be surprised” she grinned at him, “On the every pump, you’ll feel the pleasure double, on the tenth you’ll cum”

“I wont cum!” he snarled.

“And once you cum” she continued as if he hadn’t said anything “You’ll fulfil our little agreement and sleep for me, wont you.”

“Fuck YOU!”

“Go, James.”

His body started moving, he felt his shaft move between her amazing breasts, up and down.

“One” she said.

He had a chance, he had regained control for a second, if he could do it again he was sure he could...

“Two”

...Fuuuuck, so good, soooo goood. Easier just to cum...

“Three”

No! I know I can regain control, I just have to try.

“Four”

“Uuuugggghh!” He groaned, it felt so good, nothing could feel this good. Nothing should feel this good.

“Hold on James, you’re only on four.”

He needed an anchor, something to pull himself back out of her control, a thought or a feeling...

“Five”

“Fuck... You...” he groaned, so good so good so good...

An anchor... free will, no one wanted to surrender free will...

“Six”

Stop, just stop, it’s not that hard, you can do it, if you don’t you’ll lose your free will, you’ll become this bitches slave...

“Seven”

“FUUUUUCCCCKKK... ooooh fuuuck...”

This was more intense, better than anything he’d ever felt. This was like sex and being high, this was like achievement and elation, it was everything good he’d ever felt rolled into one... So what if it meant being her slave? There were fates worse than that...

“Eight”

Free will, if you cum, you’ll be hers forever. You’ll never be yourself again, she’s stealing your SOUL. Your SOUL man, that thing all those priests and nuns tried to tell you about back in Sunday school. Your. Very. Being.

“Nine”

That did it, he could feel his hands behind his back, could feel that they weren’t really bound, he could move them again... and his legs, he could feel the rough texture of the couch... and his penis, oh god his penis... It felt so good...

Yes, he could move again, he brought his hands around, intending to push her the fuck away, could see the overwhelming surprise tinged with slight fear in her eyes as he regained control, could feel everything again, Yes! Yes he’d done it!

“Ten”

He felt his penis swell.

“uuuuUUURRRGAAAAAAHHH!!” It was the most intense orgasm of his life, he didn’t so much cum as explode all over her chest, yes it felt good, it felt great, it felt so great he could die of it, he came and he came and he came all over her... then he felt his head grow heavy as consciousness spiralled away, he slid off her and dully fell to the floor...

‘I wont cum’ followed him down into the blackness...