The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is an adult story about adult stuff. If you’re a kid- scram! What do you want here anyway? Didn’t anybody ever tell you that this stuff will make you wet the bed if you’re less that 18?

Synopsis: A titled Lord passes his gift of mind control to the next heir to his title. mc, mf, ff, md

Imparting the Endowment

Part 1

My family can trace its history back 900 years to the Domesday book of 1086, presumably even twenty years farther to the Conquest since the reference in King William’s book mentions our family as replaced by the Norman invaders. The abilities I inherited are said to date back that far as well.

Since our old Saxon family that had been uprooted by the Normans quickly resurfaced- becoming landed again by 1090 or so, I think it is obvious that it is true. And for that span of nearly a millennium, we have done what we have pleased, whenever it pleased us to do so.

But it has not been an unbroken line of blood. All blood thins down the generations. But when there was an idiot son, or an unfit one in the line of my ancestors, the present lord would search his domains for a more suited heir. The blood might be mingled, but the gift stayed strong.

To my regret, the willess vessels with which I have surrounded myself did not yield me a suitable heir. Females! Many females and totally absurd little boys.

A woman can have the gift, but they are never to be trained. History screams the folly of that practice. Women turn to second sight. They do not make the future, they try to peer into it. It is absurd, but they must always learn from disaster that the sight of the future is like predicting the weather- wrong three out of five. What is not, cannot be. How simple to believe. How wondrous to conceive.

But I digress. The learning is to be passed from male head to male head, if possible within the blood, but if necessary outside. For me it was necessary to find a young man to bring to the tradition.

And Jeremy is a perfect choice. I knew he was special on the day he was born. I had a headache from his crying. There were intense emanations that reached me from 10 miles. That was the day I set about making him mine.

And that was a simple enough task. I immediately forbade him to learn of his abilities on his own and then waited until he was ripe. I became his protector when he was 13 and began his schooling to knock off some of the rough edges on the country boy.

I was tempted to immerse him in my life at that point, but I was patient. I only began to release his mind so he could sense the power that lay untapped in his head.

Jeremy was 16 yesterday. I will wait no longer. He is coming today to collect his birthday wishes from me. I will give him the only gift he will need in his life.

“Jesus, Uncle Milton, those ladies are all naked,” Jeremy gasped as I showed him to the study.

“Don’t you like them? I can make them dress if you’d rather,” I said as if he had said the lights were too bright.

“No- I just- I don’t know if they want me to look at them,” Jeremy stuttered out.

“Don’t worry about that. They want to do whatever you want them to do,” I smiled.

I could have seen what he was thinking without eavesdropping on his mind. His puzzlement was obvious as he wondered if they were there to have sex with him. His look at me was clearly to see if I would grant that permission. And then he decided to be careful.

I nudged him out of his confusion by breaking the silence.

“They have something to do with why I asked you here, Jeremy,” I told him.

His face got very serious because he sensed that it was not a bicycle awaiting him. I couldn’t help myself, I added a little flair. Making an arcane handsign that had nothing whatsoever to do with the command, I ordered Hazel to her feet. She came to Jeremy’s side, turned and slid her feet three feet apart and slowly bent over until she was supported on her hands.

I knew the 19-year-old Hazel would have the best impact on him and, indeed, his eyes were glued to the glistening pink mouth that her position revealed. He swallowed hard.

“Whaaa.. Am I?? Is this,... what is going on?” he stumbled over his uncertainty.

“Enough teasing, my boy,” I said, “I will explain it all to you. That is why I asked you here.

“And before you die of wondering, yes you can with any or all of them, but let me tell my tale first,” I answered the question in his mind.

He accepted that I knew his thoughts without the slightest flinch. He balked at the assertion that he could do the same as I. I didn’t need to demonstrate to prove my own mastery of men and women, but Jeremy was sure that it was something beyond his abilities. I laughed.

“Don’t you have to concentrate or something?” Jeremy asked, rhetorically, “I can’t concentrate for beans.”

“And I know why,” I smiled at him, “It’s only youth and that passes, believe me. I think I can show you a way to help that concentration.” Hazel came alive again like the robot she was and turned to kneel by Jeremy’s chair. When she began to open his pants, Jeremy squawked.

“I can’t do this in front of everybody,” he blushed.

Elise was on her way over when I asked, “Would it help if I joined you?”

Elise had my cock out and in her mouth when Jeremy stopped fighting Hazel. Then we were two of a kind,. lounging back in our chairs as our respective women sucked our dicks.

As I had expected, ridding Jeremy of that virgin emission did wonders for his concentration. His introduction into the world of adults focused his desires to a sharp point. Now he had a good reason to wish to control others.

‘You can have her do anything you want. You can have her teach you how to fuck!’ I planted in his head.

I had manifested strong enough for him to perceive it as sound, yet he could see I was still enjoying Elise’s mouth and had not spoken.

‘You could have her cook you eggs as well, but it’s your birthday, boy, and there are naked women to be played with,’ I entered him again to quell his fear that he had gone insane.

“How?” came the single question, leaving it open in his confusion about which ‘how’ to ask first.

Thus began his instruction. I spoke aloud to remove my interference from his head and told him how to pick out Hazel’s mind and then slip inside. She rose zombie-like and lurched around his chair. I laughed.

“You don’t have to go so deep,” I told him, “she can control her own motor functions. Move up and forward. Tell her what you want- let her perform. Tell her she is infatuated with you. Tell her she is excited about breaking the taboo of young men. Tell her she wants to take your virginity.”

He was a good student. Despite 16 years of my forbidding its full use, his mind remained powerful and sleek. He needed only the direction for that fine net of neural synapses to perform effortlessly and with beautiful effect.

The expression returned to Hazel’s face and it was one of pure lust. She began to stroke his hair and pulled his face to her bosom. She stood him up and undressed him the rest of the way and pulled him to the couch.

“Caress her mind gently,” I advised him, “Hover in her thoughts to give her the answers to her questions. I always find it amusing to see their little minds at work.”

It would also give the youngster a view of the unknown territory into which she was leading him. In previewing what she wanted and planned, he would glimpse the unknown mechanics of the acts she would teach him to perform. He was riveted.

His juvenile nursing quickly became a mature teasing of her nipples. Hazel was excited upon excitement. When she reached for his rigid prick, he let her guide him to her opening, but only out of courtesy.

He knew what he was to do, but the feeling of sliding into her warmth and wetness caught him unawares.

“Oh god! That feels so good- so warm and smooth,” Hazel cried out as Jeremy’s mind spiked with the sensation and she mouthed the thoughts pounding in her brain.

This was priceless and I wondered if ever a father had so much joy in passing the legacy on to his heir. Jeremy was my son now. He was enjoying my gift and I knew he could never slip back into the world of the muffled ones. He would want to be a lord and no longer a serf.

Having already shot his virgin load into Hazel, Jeremy was somewhat more controlled as he thrust into her willing pussy. She rolled her hips to accept him and he took what she gave greedily. He was no longer concerned with his modesty, but I had Elise mount me in my chair anyway.

And then he began to play. It was a new toy and he had to see what all the buttons were for.

“Oh God—god—god-zilla, fuck me hot you thrillah,” Hazel moaned as Jeremy prompted her, “Rip me up with that monster cock! Give me that big thing! You fuck so good!”

I couldn’t restrain my laugh at that, and Jeremy was disturbed.

“No, no, no, I am only joyful,” I tried to reassure him, “You must understand how it is to find another in the silence and the pleasure it gives me to see you relive my younger days. Go on- ignore me, you are doing fine. I was just amused by your discovery of the speech center.”

Jeremy joined me in a sheepish snicker. Besides, he was balls deep in his first pussy and it would take a great irritation to make him forsake that. He thrust on.

His climax was no less dynamic the second time. Hazel clung to him as he spasmed and filled her and had a climax of her own from the fulfillment of the quest on which he had sent her. Panting, Jeremy rolled away only to be confronted by Helga.

“I am evil,” Helga said, holding out her leather paddle to the lad. “Please correct me.”

Jeremy shot me an accusing glance and I shook my head.

“It’s the way she is- since I fixed her,” I told him, “She did not satisfy you and she feels that she deserves to be punished. She will burst into tears if you refuse, but what of that? She will also punish herself on command- or any other thing you can think of.”

I did not need to tell him what to do. I didn’t need to help him think of things he had never imagined. I only reminded him that he could find those things in the women’s minds and that he could have them instruct him or demonstrate for him.

He suffered from a young man’s literalness. He had yet to learn the most powerful control was the lightest, since the subject then lends their abilities to the task.

“Don’t ask her to punish herself, ask her to tell you her greatest fear or what she likes best or hates worst,” I suggested, “Be general and let her surprise you- unless you have a specific narrow request.”

“You mean like the things Hazel was saying,” Jeremy said, shooting me a hooded glance.

“I figured that you were amused to be putting the words in her mouth,” I said, hoping to put this embarrassment to rest, “Yes, having her beg for you might have yielded a scalding stream of more genuine sounding lust, but there are times when the precise words are important and you will want to be sure what comes out.

“But you are learning, my young charge, forgive me my amusement at your naiveté. As I have said, it pleases me beyond words to watch you grow and we have yet to even scratch the surface of what can be done,” I lectured.

“Well, it was a little stupid,” Jeremy allowed.

“We’re the only ones that know,” I reminded him, “You didn’t ride a bike the first time either, did you? Don’t be self-conscious, you are one in a million and your amplitude, power, is incredible.”

I didn’t admit how much stronger his emanations were than mine, partly from pride and partly because it makes so little difference. I can touch half the world and make it do my bidding. Then I can touch the other half. That he might coerce the entire globe with one gigantic though has little practical significance.

As we talked, Helga waited patiently. Jeremy turned his attention back to her and took the proffered paddle. He paused and then passed the paddle to Hazel. She stood and Helga went to her knees before him.

“Oh good, good, good,” I cried, feeling a need to bolster Jeremy’s ego, “I thought splitting would have to wait for later.”

Controlling more than one is a matter of relaxing and seeing all the actions at once, but it is sometimes difficult to take the first faltering step. Jeremy had found that key easily.

Helga assumed the position with her face in his lap and her arms on his thighs as Hazel moved behind her. He let Hazel strike her once before he had Helga take his dick into her mouth. Then Hazel paddled and Helga sucked as Jeremy absently traced the whip scars on Helga’s back. He was to the manor born.

Even his 16-year-old dick took a little longer to respond this time. He had enough of Helga jarring onto his cock after a while and told Hazel to do something else. Just like that- just like I told him: do something else- amuse me.

Hazel looked at Helga’s red, glowing ass and walked straight into the bedroom. I watched Jeremy for his reaction as she emerged, as I knew she would, wearing her dildo in its harness. His eyes went wide and I think the undreamed of variation made his cock snap to attention in Helga’s mouth. Hazel roughly thumbed Helga’s slit to open it and then pressed the dildo to her crack.

Tears slid silently down Helga’s cheeks as Hazel hurt her with the rubber dick, but she never paused in her sucking of Jeremy’s cock. He had to take it away from her to break the spell. Then he taunted the girls a little.

“Are you being punished?” he demanded from Helga, “Are you learning your lesson?”

“Oh yes, I can’t stand this! It’s unnatural and it hurts!” Helga sobbed, allowing herself to cry now that he had relieved her of the responsibility of satisfying him with her mouth.

But moving would never occur to Helga. She had a wide streak of masochism when I found her and, well... I touched it up a mite. I don’t think she got pleasure from it, but rather a sense of fulfilling her mission on Earth. Hazel, on the other hand, genuinely enjoyed bedeviling this generously endowed woman from some sense of envy, I believe.

“But do you want more?” Jeremy asked.

Whether he knew that was a stumper for her or not, I’m not sure. But it did catch her in the crack between her impulses.

“No! Yes, I need it, I hate it please stop or make me do more, hurt me- I hate it,” Helga blurted and you could smell the circuits burning in her brain.

That amused Jeremy and I could feel him become part of the family as he looked down on her with scorn. He was enjoying it. He had the instinct for control and the taste for the humiliation of the sheep.

But there was still Lisa and young Jeremy’s erection to deal with. He felt its urging from his groin, but was unsure what debauch would best suit him. He was unsure what debauches he had to choose from.

“I don’t expect you to know things you’ve never been told,” I broke into his musing, “Don’t fear my ridicule. Ask if you wish, or better, make the girls reveal their most private thoughts and sleaziest memories. You might find something that amuses you among them.”

I knew Lisa’s fantasy would be to be taken anally by a horse and Helga’s to be ravished on a bed of nails. Hazel had yet to settle on her deepest desire, flitting witlessly between a gang rape by a dozen of enormously endowed men and being abused in every hole while being smeared with excrement and bathed in urine. Elise, the quiet egotist, dreamed of passing down a miles long tube of human bodies, being probed and stroked to countless orgasms down its length.

Their sleazy memories were much more varied. Even Hazel had endured six months of my depravity and Elise had been through four years of my darkest whims. Most acts that have ever been imagined were in their brains.

Jeremy was stunned by the sheer variety of paths that sexuality could take. He couldn’t process them all, let alone imagine which would be the best. In my enthusiasm, I had loaded him with a task he was not equipped to handle.

“If you don’t mind the suggestion, I can tell you what I wish I would have done,” I said to bail him out of the dilemma I had created, “I’d line them up or stack them up and compare them. Find out what they all feel like, experience the variation.”

And then Elise was off my dick and on her way to the couch. He had quickly grasped the use of the general command. Girls, on the couch was the jist of his command. That brought all four gathering in front of him. Then he had four butts facing him, some rounder, one wider, and displaying eager slots ranging from grizzled tan to rosy pink.

He had lost all his boyish shyness. He looked over to me to see that I was watching before he stepped up behind Helga. Well opened by Hazel’s dildo, Helga fairly sucked his prong into her depths. Despite her protests, Helga would also be quite wet. He sloshed about inside her for a few moments and then moved to Elise.

Silky smooth and firm inside and out, Elise’s only fault were tits that generously estimated were only the barest ‘B’ cup. She was also empty and vapid even without my interference, but that mattered not at all for her purpose. Jeremy flowed into her and fucked her slowly.

He skipped Hazel to move to Lisa and finally got an unopened flower. As he had seen Hazel do, Jeremy parted her lips with his thumb and pushed his cock against her. Her tail wagged. Lisa was not the tightest pussy on the planet, but she was dry and the juices on his prick were providing scant lubrication. He pushed again and her tail bobbed to aid him. A few more tries and he had slid to her depths. In only a few strokes she opened and he fucked her with long, hard strokes.

He made the move back to Hazel in the space of a stroke. One thrust he was in Lisa and in a beat he was sliding his length into Hazel. He worked her hard, thrusting quick and short and always ending with a smack against her upraised haunches.

I thought he was going to spill his seed into her again, but on the verge he pulled out of her and slid back into Elise. I couldn’t fault him. The silky slide inside her was just the thing when your nerves tingled with imminent orgasm. He stuck her a few times and then jammed tight as she set off in a shimmy-shiver that stimulated him like a vibrator.

She milked the climax from him as he stood still behind her and let the shaking of her tail urge spurt after spurt of his jizm into her tight box. He stood there for a time after she stopped, soaking up the sensation of her snatch.

“You were right, Uncle Milton,” he said when he had caught his breath, “That was definitely the best.”

“That other stuff is for when you get used to sex,” I told him. “Everyone wants to recapture the kind of real electricity you just felt.”

“Can I do it more later?” he asked.

“They are there for whoever wants them, just don’t kill one without asking first,” I replied.

His eyes went wide. I smiled as I had driven home yet another point. He was in my family now and we could do what we pleased.