The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Impulse

James or Mr Rees to his students, lies on the couch lazily sleeping in a pool of his own drool. Students homework litter the coffee table. Some on top of the takeaway boxes, but most lie underneath and are slowly being consumed by a layer of grease.

Most papers have below average grades hastily scribbled on them, the others are marked FAIL.

James lets out a HUGE YAWN. He scratches his unshaven face, wipes off last nights take away from his chest and groggily sits up.

James grabs his watch from the coffee table and checks the time. 8.45am. He rubs his face again, still barely awake. Suddenly the information sinks in. “Oh Shit! I’m late!“

James arrived at school barely before the bell started ringing summoning the kids to class.

“Thank god, give me some time to get my —” “Hi Sir!” A perky feminie voice crashes through James mental gymnastics.

Oh great. It’s Victoria Franks. A student James’ class, not the brightest by any stretch. But what she lacked in brains she made up tenfold in looks. She was a petite little thing, barely 5′4 shoulder length blonde hair, she twisted her slender body so her big tits were swaying right in front of James.

A classic Victoria tactic try and distract whilst she asks for something. Well James wasn’t falling for it today, he was in no mood for what every games she had. But damn those tits looked juicy and that skirt. Damn is it decent to show that much thigh? If a strong wind were to come by he could see her plump little...

“THANKS Mr Rees!”

Victoria says sweetly thrusting a pile of papers into his hands. Wait a second! What the fuck? That little bitch! She got me again! James stood with late homework shoved in his arms and an aching in his cock.

In his class James slumps down deflated. Whats fucking wrong with me lusting after a student I need to get a fucking grip. A tiny knock on the door snaps James out of his slump.

“Yes” James barks grumpily.

“Mr Rees, I was hoping I could submit this as my science project sir.”

The meek voice came from Darren, a small nebbish boy; James top student but socially an absolute disaster on legs. He was holding what looked like a mix of a remote control and a Iphone.

“No Darren you’re late, I don’t accept late submissions”

“But Sir! Please I was up all night”

James was getting fed up

“Darren I said no”

“You accepted it from Victoria! Maybe if I wiggled my tits in your face”

James didn’t like the back bone; this little shit was growing.

“Listen to me you little shit I said no, and if I hear you spreading any of those bullshit lies about

me or your fellow students I’ll have you expelled.”

James snatches the remote control looking device from Darren.

“What the hell is this supposed to be? I got bad news for you kiddo the chinese have the market on remote controls.”

“It’s impulse sir. It’s to help people deal with their impulsive behaviour. The button on the side

lets the user curb compulsive or addictive behaviours”

James paused. What the Fuck.

“So you’re telling me you have built a mind whammy machine? I don’t need to mark your paper Darren. This isn’t English Lit this is science and we don’t deal with fantasy. Get out.”

James slams the door. What a fucking day!

James slumps back to his desk, and pops open the drawer. Maybe a couple of painkillers will get rid of this blinding headache. KNOCK KNOCK.

“Darren I swear to god if that’s you I’m taking you down the principal’s office.”

James flings the door open but instead of the nebish student he is presented with 5′9 of sheer sex appeal. Ms Appleby the art teacher. Probably the first wank fantasy of most the male students here. Hell most the male teachers have rubbed one out thinking of this raven goddess. Today the tight black dress she’s wearing hugs every curve on her body James was making mental notes for his ‘Session’ later.

“Oh” Was all James could manage

“Oh? Thats a charming greeting”

Ms Appleby waltzes into the class room and sits on James’ desk.

Her long legs dangle from the table top and sing to James’ libido like a siren. He soldiers past and sits at his desk.

“What can I help you with Ms Appleby?”

“We’re very formal today James. Actually taking the job seriously for a change are we?”

James watched those big plump lips move. He tuned out the mundane shit she was saying. I’m sure it was important to her or whoever but there are better things those lips could be doing.

A little beep pulled James out of his trance, the Impulse remote. That piece of garbage Dareen had tried to submit as a science project he’d left here. On the screen the word impulse flashed.

Bored of the conversation and out of morbid curiosity James picked up the control and pressed the button.

«IMPULSE ACTIVATED: PLEASE SELECT SUBJECT»

Weird James points the device at Ms Appleby and presses go. Maybe it’ll explode and get him out of this fucking conversation.

«SUBJECT CONFIRMED: ENTER COMMAND»

Command? I thought this stupid thing curbed impulsive behavior not inserted them? What if Darren had actually made a legit mind whammy device?! James felt his cock lurch it wanted in on this action.

Darren types on the keypad. Show more leg, let’s start small. Seeing more of those legs woud be heavenly right now. «SEND» James’ stomach sinks. What’s happening??

Ms Appleby looks dazed for a few seconds, stopping mid flow of conversation.

“I’ve just remembered. I’ve got to get to class. See you later James”

And with that she’s gone. Well. That was a complete waste of fucking time. At least got some mental material for tonight’s wank furnace.

The rest of the day went without incident. Pretty boring school stuff really. James had pretty much forgotten about the device until he was walking to clock out. He happened past Ms Appleby’s class. She was still teaching. Probably boring her students to death about art or some such shit—WHAT? James stopped in the doorway. Had Ms Appleby been wearing those boots earlier? No he’d of definitely remembered them totally impractical vamp thigh highs. And he dress as hiked up to show a very impressive amount of thigh. All the boys in her class were very attentive to the lesson. Who can blame them!

James ran back to his class and fished Impulse out of the bin. What the fuck was this thing? And what could he do with it? Only one person James knew could answer that.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

James banged on Darren’s front door, sure it was a little strange for a teacher to be visiting a student in the early evening but James had plenty of time to think of an excuse on the way over here. Extra tutoring, forgot homework general teacher concern. The door opens and Wow. Darren’s mom is a fucking babe! What the hell? How does he look like a haunted scarecrow and his mother looks like a fucking amazon??

Sweat beads form on her massive chest, obviously she’s been working out and wasn’t too happy about being disturbed. But James was glad he distrubed her, she stood little taller than James, her curvy body squeezed into tight lycra gym wear, wild red hair tied up into a ponytail.

It was at that moment James realised he hadn’t actually said anything and was just staring like a rabbit in the headlights. The Ice Queen spoke.

“Yes?” Darren’s mother demanded

“Oh yes. Hi I’m Darren’s teacher. I’m here to see him, is he home?”

“Isn’t it a bit late for school now Mr?”

“Mr Rees, and you are”

“French. Ms French.”

“I’m sorry for disturbing you Ms French but…”

Oh fuck what was the excuse for being here? To perv on Darren’s hot MILF? No thats what he was doing now...To try and figure out how to make the mind whammy machine work! Wait no that’s why he’s actually here! Fuck!

Ms French was getting impatient, she crosses her arms which makes it even harder for James to think straight. Luckily! Nerd Darren to the rescue!

“Mom! THis is my teacher I asked him to come over to help with my science homework. Don’t be rude and leave him on the door step!”

Ms French’s ice maiden demeanor melted with her son’s words.

“Oh I’m sorry come in please.”

Okay that was fucking weird.

James walks past but can’t help but glance at Ms French’s ass in those spandex. God Damn! That’s one thick ass! James almost trips over the steps he’s so distracted.

Darren leads James to his basement.

“Did you reconsider marking my homework?”

“Yes Darren I did.” James lied through his teeth.

“I just need to know how exactly to use this device so I can give you a fair grading”

“That makes sense. I didn’t make the UI super easy to get to grips with. I have a newer version which is alot more user friendly.”

“Uhuh User friendly is good.” James was tuned out he was trying to make the device work again.

“Is something wrong?”

“Yeh I can’t turn the device on. Thats gotta be a design flaw right?”

“Oh. No it’s always on it’s scanning for habits or impulsiveness it just can’t find anything at the moment.”

Going to a students house and eyeing up his mother is pretty compulsive. James thought.

“Oh! And I haven’t figured out how to make it work on men yet. Its a real shame I’m sure I can with the next version though.”

“I see.”

“So check this out. MOM!!”

Darren’s mother trots downstairs, still full gym kit, she is towelling herself off.

“What’s the matter dear?”

“Can I demonstrate my invention to Mr James?”

“Darren. I don’t really have time sweetie.”

The device lights up. «SUBJECT ACQUIRED»

“See mum is addicted to working out. The device has sensed it.”

Darren starts to type into the device. So we can send her an impulse, to not enjoy the gym and Voila!

«COMMAND CONFIRMED»

Ms French stops mid sentence, and shakes her head. What was she just saying??

“It’s fine sweetie I can help you with your project. I’m not feeling the workout tonight” Ms French said sweetly

“So I could send any command to her?”

“Yeh at the moment I haven’t put the fail safes in to only target the addictions, I was rushing to get it in on time!”

“I understand” James’ mind began to concoct a world of depravity.

“I tell you what Darren, I’m really thirsty could you be a champ and grap be a soda?”

“Sure!”

As soon as Darren is out of the door James grabs the device and starts typing.

“He really is quite brilliant, my son. I used to be a useless drunk now look at me.” Ms French beamed proudly.

“Oh I am Ms French”

«CONFIRM» James sends his first command to the unsuspecting woman. Let’s start simple.

«MR REES IS EXTREMELY TRUSTWORTHY» SEND ::

Ms French shakes her head, what was that she was just thinking?

‘Oh yes Mr Rees was really trustworthy he must be helping her son at this late hour.’

«MR REES IS WELCOME IN MY HOME WHENEVER HE PLEASES» SEND ::

‘Of course! Mr Rees is very welcome in my home. He’s helping my son, anything that helps my son I’m happy with.’

James’ cock was rock hard watching the commands set into that gorgeous head. Probably why he let it do the thinking for the next command.

«MR REES MAKES ME VERY HORNY» SEND ::

Ms French shook her head ‘no’ and started to twitch. Oh shit! What have I done? Thought James.

Darren comes back to see his mother twitching and in pain. “What happened?” He asks.

James had to think quickly on his feet.

“I don’t know I was trying out the device. I just tried to you remove her habit for smoking and this”

James lied through his teeth again! But hopefully this kid was too distracted to pick holes in the story.

“Oh no! I didn’t know mom smoked; it must be a really deep seeded addiction. We can try alter an existing impulse to help this one take root”

“Don’t worry I’ll do it. Just get your mum something to sit on; she looks like she’s going to pass out.”

James frantically types in the new device. Use an existing thought! Fuck! What can he use? Why is this screen all just text?! Could do with some kind of index to help search. Time is ticking away Ms French’s eyes are starting to roll in her head. AHA! James found it Ms French has a hot spot for the local yoga instructor. Just a couple of adjustments. And bye bye Harry. And Hello new obsession with yoga instructor James? Close enough :SEND:

The twitching and convulsing stops. Fuck it we’re down the rabbit hole now! James points the device at her again.

«MR REES MAKES ME VERY HORNY» SEND ::

Ms French falls to her knees exhausted. A pretty hot site if James was honest. She looks up through her sweaty messy hair. ‘Who knew he’d be a hot yoga instructor and teacher! I wonder if there is a Mrs Rees? Probably look at that guy. I bet he’s got a whole host of women after him. Lucky women.‘

Ms French smiles at James, a smile that makes his cock stir in his pants. Oh shit. Did it work?

“Ok Darren I think we’ve done enough for tonight, I’m going to keep this device and give it back to you once I’ve marked”

“Oh thanks Mr Rees you’re the best!”

“It’s not a problem kiddo. But I think you’re onto something here, keep working on it ok. I’m sure your mom will show me out”

Ms French leapt to her feet.

“Yes! Of course! Whatever you want Mr Rees.” Ms French’s words dripped with lust.

Ms French talked at James as they walked to the door. Explaining how she was alone. Very alone, and Darren’s father was no longer in the picture. God this woman could talk, luckily the constant body contact was enough to keep James distracted. Ms French was flirting with him not being the least bit discreet.

James was so horny his body was shaking. Could he really push this further? No not if he leaves now.

“Could I use your restroom very quickly? Before I leave?”

“Of course. You can use my ensuite if you like. You’re very trustworthy, you won’t go looking where you shouldn’t, right?”

Ms French winks suggestively. James’ heart is beating through his chest. He runs to the ensuite. Mind racing. If this thing could take away addictions could it insert them? Is that pushing it a bit far? He nearly gave her a brain aneurysm thinking he was hot. What would messing with her mind like «SENT» Oh what the fuck?

In James’ horny stupor he sent a new command. There is a little tap on the door. Ms French steps in.

“Mr Rees did you find everything ok?”

“Yes thank you”

Ms French slowly walks towards him like a predator. She is rubbing her body slowly. James backs away until he’s pressed against the wall.

“Is everything to your liking? I see you haven’t used the facilities yet.”

Ms French is pressing against him, her body heat is like lava against his skin. She puts on an innocent voice which turns James’ cock to steel.

“Maybe you need some help? I wouldn’t be a very good host if I didn’t help my guest anyway I can.”

Ms French sank to her knees and fished out James’ painfully erect cock.

“Oh I see the problem. You can’t use the bathroom with your cock all hard now can you baby. I can definitely help with that.”

James felt her thick lips wrap around his shaft and Ms French this Ice Queen Milf sucked on his cock like her life depended on it. On the screen James reads what he wrote in a horny daze.

«ADDICTED TO MR REES’ COCK»

He was in heaven as his cock disappeared down her waton throat. In the basement below Darren had no idea what the slurping noise was. But it sounded like mom and Mr Rees were getting on which is good. As he begins to work on V2 of Impulse. What the hell is the next one going to be able to do?