The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Impulse (Hypno Games)

Chapter 4

Thanks Everyone for messages of support for chapter one. I will be adding more in the future as the story unfolds and starts getting a bit crazy! become a patron of mine and help the hypno content grow! Have fun.

James walked through the school cock still sore from the pounding Stephanie had given it. He was trying to hide from he sex monster he had created. What was he thinking? Jesus christ he needs to think this shit through how’s he going to explain this? James was still deep in thought when he walked straight out of the front doors and into. Fran’s dad Henry.

Oh shit. He looked like he’d been sleeping rough the last few nights, hair messy and unkempt stubble.

“Where is she?” Henry bellowed

“If you’re looking for your daughter I think she went home already.”

“Not her. That little home wrecking bitch. Fran said she’s always hanging around your class after the bell. Where is she?”

“I can assure you I have no idea who you’re talking about. But if you want we can take this inside.”

Henry grabbed James by his jacket. James tried to defend himself.

“Get your hands off me.” James tried to say in the most threatening voice he could. But it came out more like a whimper. Henry shrugged off James’ hand easily, before pushing him against the wall.

“You listen to me you little asshole. I know that cock teasing bitch is in there. I want her to come out and tell my wife she was the one that begged me! I had no interest in her. I woke up with her slutty mouth around my dick. I’m the victim!”

James fiddled in his pocket for the impulse device

::NO TARGET FOUND::

Fuck! It doesn’t work on men. Uhhh think Fast. THWAK!!

James was thrown against the wall again.

“I’m not going to repeat myself! Get that little bitch out here right now! Or so help me.”

“Mr Jackson! Put that teacher down immediately!” A commanding female voice echoed across the parking lot.

Who was this angel? this savior? this….Oh God it’s Ms Carr wearing what can generously be described as hooker chic. What the fuck was she doing here?

“Ms Carr? What are you doing here? And what on earth are you wearing?”

Ms Carr was in full Ice queen mode despite looking like a dollar hooker she was not playing around.

“What I wear on school grounds is of no concern to you. Now unhand that teacher or I will be forced to call the police!”

Stephanie hopped out of the doors dressed in just her school skirt, her big tits bouncing as she skipped.

“I’m ready for round 2 Sir teach me how to be a good girl”

“Well. What do we have here now?”

“Oh shit!”

“Ew! What’s that gross pig doing here??”

“Plan B! “

James hits Mr Jackson in the back of the head with all his might. It seemed to work. Jackson is knocked out cold and hits the ground like a sack of potatoes. Panting; James spits out some blood furious, he straightens his clothes and barks at Ms Carr

“I don’t want to be bothered by this guy again. Take care of it.“

Ms Carr bows like a submissive dog.

“Yes My Master.”

Mr Jackson opened his eyes and slowly tried to focus on where he was. An Office? Ms Carr’s office he recognised it, He’d been here enough times when he was a kid. She stared down at him over her glasses, her icy blue eyes never moving from him.

“Welcome back Mr Jackson. I trust we can have a more productive meeting now you have had a chance to calm down. “

Mr Jackson’s head was throbbing from the blow but he couldn’t move his hands. He’d been tied to the chair! He thrashes to try and get out but to no avail.

“Now. Please don’t get excited or I’ll have to resort to more extreme measures.”

Mr Jackson stopped thrashing around and stared daggers at Ms Carr. When he gets out of here that stuck up little bitch is going to get it!

“Mr Jackson I must say that I’m very disappointed in you. Harassing a student from this school and your daughter’s best friend is really not appropriate.”

“I’m not harassing her! The little whore sucked my cock whilst I was asleep on the couch. My wife and daughter slept upstairs! I want her to tell them I was the victim! “

“Is this true Stephanie?”

“Ew! No I wouldn’t go near that greasy perv! “

“You lying little bitch! “

“He’s just a creep texting and phoning all the time! “

Ms Car cycles through Stephanie’s phone.

“Yes this is most troubling. Mr Jackson.”

“It’s not true! I… just.. got…. confused. I’m not the bad guy here! I was assaulted“

Ms Carr slides around the front of her desk and perches, her long legs dangling infront of him.

“Mr Jackson…Henry. Can I call you Henry? I understand a guy like you isn’t used to being told no. He sees what he wants and he takes it.”

Henry couldn’t help but steal a glance at King’s long nylon draped legs. Maybe a little bit too long of a glance, Ms King notices and smiles.

“You see a little dumb bimbo flaunting her young nubile body around and you think you want that. But I think I can help you get over this little phase of yours.”

Still smiling, she leaned back a little in her chair and began swinging her leg, just a little more than she had been doing before. Henry’s eyes slipped away watching the motion of her leg.

“You used to be a student here, didn’t you, Henry? I remember you alway so defiant and headstrong. Do you remember me? Wearing these tight little skirts when I used to bring you in to talk to?”

Slowly, teasingly, she extended her swinging leg until it rested on Henry’s thigh and began rubbing her nylon toes up Henry’s thighs. Creeping up towards his hardening cock. He was doing an impressive job resisting drinking in those legs but as her toes and his cock met he let out a grunt. He was not going to hold out much longer.

“Ohh I think you do remember hehe good boy. “

Ms King rubbed her foot up and down Henry’s shaft leaning forward to give the helpless man a good look down her blouse he stared openly now as his horny stupor took hold.

“I always knew how to get through to you, didn’t I?”

“Yessss “

“Yes I did baby. Now aren’t you a good boy for your teacher?”

“Yesssss

Ms King sank to her knees in front of Henry and fished his rock hard cock from his trousers.

“Well, well you have grown.”

Ms King rubs her long red nails up his shaft.

“Now you think you want some dizzy little slut to service this big cock. But you need a real woman. Who knows exactly what it needs, wouldn’t you like that?”

Ms Kings wasn’t even speaking to Henry. Her bright red lips cooed into Henry’s cock so close her throaty breath buzzed on his head. Henry cock throbbed and ached as he arched his hips to try and slide his cock into those lips.

“You want me to make it happy don’t you Henry.”

“Yes”

(Kiss) Good. (Lick) Boy.

Ms King kissed the tip of his cock. CLICK the sound of a mobile camera going off.

“What wasss?”

“Shhh..forget the little slut.”

Ms King’s tongue danced around Henry’s cock and he complied he didn’t care he was being photographed. All that mattered were those lips.

“Now Henry, you are going to be a good boy for teacher and do exactly what I say”

James was cleaning his bloodied face still in a fury, stupid fucking device almost got his head caved in and it just did nothing piece of garbage. Bang, the classroom door swung open and Jessie strutted in. 5′3 caramel skin petite but with an attitude twice her body size, she was the head of the school paper and she thought she was going to crack open a hell of a story!

“Sir! I have received complaints that you are giving preferential treatment to some of the female students in your class care to comment? “

James was in no mood for her shit today.

“No and it’s after school hours Miss Hayden.”

But Jessie was going to get her scoop! She strutted right up to James’ face. He had to admit that body was pretty spectacular, a nice round thick ass thin waist. She was definitely wasting her time being behind the camera.

“The students have a right to know if a teacher is giving one of their students special treatment!”

“Miss Hayden I’ve already told you!”

Jessie squared up to James, Wrong place wrong time! The impulse device sprang to life and James decided to take action and teach this little bitch some manners. He began angrily typing on the device :SEND:

Jessie stopped dead in her tracks. Something was wrong..What was she saying ?

“Once I’m finished you’ll be too dumb to spell newpaper let alone write for one. Now... get on your knees you horny little bitch!”

“ I ..... i ... i ...”

James typed some more commands into the Impulse device.

“Kneel”

Jessie obeys, James grabs Jessie’s cute face and makes her look up at him.

“This is where you belong“

Tears start to well up in Jessie’s eye

“Please…”

“You are going to listen to your teacher, and do as you’re told. Aren’t you”

“Y..Yes..Sir”

“Good Girl, Now you’re going to forget all about this story aren’t you”

“N..No…I have to Report..”

“Do as your teacher tells you, forget the story.”

“Yes sir.”

James unzips his trousers and fishes out his rock hard cock. Resting it on Jessie’s face. She crosses her eyes terrified of the hard cock pressing against her.

“Infact. Let’s have a look at your career options.”

James starts scrolling through the Impulse device.

“Tell me. What do you want to do with your life?”

“I want to be a world famous journalist”

Ah hah! He found the entry he needed. With a few simple clicks James changes the entry :SEND: Jessie blinks as the new data over writes her previous answer.

“Let’s try that again.”

“I…I want to be a world famous cock sucker.”

“Really?”

“Yesss sir, sucking cock is my dream job.”

“Why don’t you show me your skills?”

“Of course Sir I would love to show you my skills!! “

Without hesitation Jessie happily hops between James legs, she leans forward and engulf his hard cock with her pretty young lips. Holy shit! Her continuous swallowing motion drew him to full erection in a near instant. It wasn’t long before James grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her face. Jessie happily took the face fucking looking up at her teacher as he exploded deep down her throat. Jessie swallowed all of his cum like a good little slut, wiping her lips clean as she looked up at James beaming.

“Thank you for letting me practice sucking cock sir. I love it so much I could do it everyday.”