The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: In The Beginning

Tags: MC, MF, MD, SF

Description: A girl living before the dawn of civilization has her life changed forever when she’s taken by a mysterious light in the sky.

Disclaimer: The story contains sex and scifi mind control. If you cannot or should not view such material, you need to stop now. If you find yourself contemplating doing any of this in real life, you need to seek help immediately, as pretty much none of this is possible.

Somewhere along the Euphrates a young woman hated her reflection. Her name was Ahn, and she knew she was ugly. In some ways she looked like everyone else in her little village. She had the same olive skin and brown hair as them. Most people she knew had the same shade of sky blue eyes. But Ahn was much too skinny, and she knew it. Every home had the Mother Goddess painted on a wall, and most people had a little clay sculpture. She had massive breasts, a huge fertile belly, and an enormous ass leading to soft, round legs. Ahn had tiny hips, hardly any breasts or ass, and her legs were all ugly muscle. She was sometimes mistaken for a boy by strangers, which hurt her deeply. Worse still a bad fall when she was thirteen knocked out three of her teeth, right out of the front where there was no hiding them.

That was part of the reason Ahn liked to be alone. When there was something that needed doing away from the rest of the village she was the first one to do it. She’d rather be tromping through the mud of the riverbank cutting reeds than sitting with the other women weaving them into mats and baskets. Those women liked to talk, and Ahn didn’t talk much anymore. In the reeds she would get muddy and bitten by bugs, but the birds didn’t expect her to talk to them. The problem was that sometimes she would look down and see herself in the water.

When this happened one particular summer day a laughing dove started calling from a nearby palm. It felt like it was laughing specifically at her. Ahn liked birds in general, but she glared up where the sound had come from, wishing she had a rock to throw at it. Which was when she saw the second sun.

That’s odd, she thought, and probably bad. The world was full of strange things, most of which were at least potentially dangerous. She couldn’t remember any story about a second sun appearing in the sky. She glanced over her shoulder to confirm that the original sun was still there. It was.

I should go home. Someone else will see it, and then everyone will start to panic. Then afterward Father will be mad at me for going so far from home. Ahn wasn’t particularly concerned about actually coming to any harm, she’d stopped caring about herself a long time ago. But she’d promised her father she wouldn’t go far. She wasn’t numb to the petty annoyance of being lectured. He acts like I’m ten, not twenty, she thought.

She gathered up the reeds she’d cut so far, but didn’t take her eyes off the second sun for long. It was new and different. The light it gave off was bluer than the original sun, and she didn’t feel any heat coming off of it. And it was growing. It’s getting closer Ahn thought. Why would it do that? The real sun never comes closer. She hefted her bundle onto her shoulder and started walking out of the mud to solid ground. Her eyes were still on the strange light coming from across the river.

She was trying to figure out what kind of thing it could be. It was bright like the sun, but not warm like it. It was definitely moving, but not falling like a shooting star. There was nothing up in the sky that could burn, and anyway what burned with that kind of steady blue-white light? A god then she thought, rather amused. What god would come here?

It was definitely coming towards her side of the river. It was quite large now, and Ahn wondered why- someone blew a long loud note on a ram’s horn. There it is she thought. When something dangerous happened someone blew that horn and everyone was supposed to gather together. She would hide with the other women and girls if it might be raiders, while the men grabbed axes, spears and bows. That will be very helpful if it’s a god she mentally scoffed, but broke into a light jog.

She’d just as soon have stayed where she was to watch. The strange light was getting close now, and birds were being startled into flight on the opposite bank of the river. From the way the trees were moving, there was a strong wind blowing out of it. This close she could see the color wasn’t constant, it pulsed slightly. Ahn thought that was interesting, but couldn’t tell what it might mean. She didn’t notice that she’d slowed to a walk again as she watched it drift over the river.

Ahn looked from the light to her village. If I run as fast as I can, I might make it there before it crosses the water. But what good is that? Mudbricks and copper arrowheads weren’t likely to matter if this thing meant them harm. What good would it be to wear herself out just to hide in a cellar? I should find some cover out here. At least then I’d be able to see something.

There weren’t many options, but for a girl as skinny as Ahn the trunk of the old almond tree might do. She was tempted to try and climb it, but decided there was no time. The wind from the light was already reaching her, and the light itself was nearly across the water. It seemed to slow down as it approached the village.

There was an eye somewhere in there. Ahn couldn’t see it, but she could definitely feel it, a tight narrow beam. It was sweeping its gaze over everyone and everything. She felt it focus on her, and it made her shudder. Her hands went limp, dropping her father’s precious copper knife. She didn’t notice, she was so acutely aware of being seen and judged.

Ahn had long shunned attention. Now this bizarre thing had her pinned under its gaze. She felt more naked than she had ever felt. She couldn’t move. She stood there quivering, mouth agape. Despite the painful brightness her eyes were wide open. She felt herself being measured, dissected, and evaluated. She had a sense of increasing interest, of focus being moved off of other things and placed on her. The light grew closer and lower. The village didn’t interest it anymore, but the girl hiding behind the almond tree did. It came to a stop directly over Ahn’s head as she stared helplessly. She felt something tighten around her and before she could guess what it meant she was rising into the air, into the center of the light. The throbbing of the air and her fear mixed with exhilaration. She felt exhausted and energized all at once, and most of all she was so very alive.

As she rose she could see less and less of anything but the light. The roaring of the wind rushing down from it drowned out any other sound. She was floating in the air, unable to so much as blink, and she felt like the only person in the world. She got so close to the radiant disk that it was almost touching her face. Some part of her noted that there was still no heat coming from it. She reached the edge of the light, but then everything went black. The inside of light, it seemed, was darkness. She could move again, and even though all was dark she closed her eyes tightly. They suddenly burned, or rather she suddenly felt them burn. She cried from the pain, breathing hard and hugging her knees.

“It took me.” That was the first thought she could keep. “It took me.” She laughed incredulously. Whatever this horrifying-wonderful thing was had seen her, and decided to take her. Ahn, who was painfully aware that she wasn’t worth a bride price of three goats. It was so ridiculous. She felt wrung out and limp. She just sat there breathing in the dark, the excitement fading. At some point she slipped into a deep sleep.

Ahn dreamed that she was floating in the middle of the river. The water was glittering and everything was bright. Even the dull brown of mud bricks seemed to glow. She could see people on the shore, everyone she’d ever met. They were going about their day, not caring how beautiful the day was and how perfect the water felt. She felt sorry for them, and decided to swim to the bank so she could call to them to join her. But when she tried to swim she realized she couldn’t move. The current grew much stronger, and then it stopped flowing on the ground but went up into the sky. It’s taking me to the sun she thought, and then she woke.

Ahn was still on her back, floating in utter darkness. The water was warm and relaxing, and it took a moment for Ahn to realize she was awake. She felt something attached to her arms at the wrists. Not tied to them, whatever it was merged into her body. She tried to look but she couldn’t move. There was something wrapped around her head, covering her eyes and ears.

Fear came rushing back to her. Whatever this thing was had her completely at its mercy. The amused satisfaction at being chosen had vanished, replaced with a primal fight or flight reaction. She could do neither. Her heart was pounding. She was like a rabbit in a trap. That image stuck with her. She remembered how upset she was the first time she saw her father come back with a brace of the little animals. Her brother had made fun of her for crying and told her how sometimes when they check the trap they found rabbits already dead from sheer terror. She’d cried and cried, but she still ate the stewed meat later. I’m the rabbit now. I’m so sorry. she thought.

Then suddenly the light was back. It was different than when it snatched her off the riverbank. It was softer, but no less powerful. And it was much, much closer, almost touching her nose. She tried to close her eyes, and wasn’t surprised to find she couldn’t. Trapped she thought. Tears formed in her eyes.

DONT BE AFRAID. She heard, but not with her ears. It wasn’t a reassurance, it was a commandment. She wasn’t allowed to be scared anymore, so she wasn’t. She wasn’t afraid of the light, or being paralyzed, or being naked (which she only now realized she was). She wasn’t afraid she’d never get to go home, or that strangers might call her ugly, or the neighbors’ daughters might mock her as a boy-shaped slut like they used to. She wasn’t afraid the river would shrink and the crops would die, like it did when she was two and her mother had been among those who starved to death. She wasn’t afraid that raiders would come out of the desert and kill them all, which happened to a nearby village three years ago. She hadn’t realized how much fear she had been carrying until the light ordered her to drop it. She thought she’d stopped caring about things.

“This feels nice” she said aloud. Her pulse was slowing, and the warm water felt quite comfortable. The light didn’t seem to want to hurt her. That was good. Maybe it never meant to scare her at all. Maybe it was trying to help her.

“Who are you?” she asked. Perhaps in answer the light changed, showing her a series of shapes partly painted red. Then it added a selection of other shapes with other red parts.

WHICH COMES NEXT. She was momentarily stunned. But she could tell there was a pattern, the red parts were farther down on the left side shapes. She looked at the new ones and found what fit the pattern. She was about to try and answer, wondering how to describe the one she picked. But just looking at it seemed to satisfy the light. She felt a rush of satisfaction. The image changed to a line of dots that flashed for a second, then vanished. HOW MANY WERE THERE. “Twenty- no, nineteen!” she told it. No rush after that one, she had only been guessing.

On and on it went. With no outside context, Ahn had no idea how long she lay there. Sometimes it would show her something, then ask her a question about it. Sometimes it would be a puzzle-box where she moved the pieces by thinking of moving her hands. Sometimes it didn’t ask her to do anything; it would just show her something for a moment and move on. Every time she gave it the answer it wanted the light sent her a little shiver of pleasure. Even aside from that she was enjoying herself. Ahn might not have been pretty, but she was clever, and life in her village didn’t give her much chance to show it.

“You’re testing me” she said aloud as she slid the final piece into the latest puzzle. They were getting harder, but the delicious shivers told her she was still getting them mostly right. The light made note of her saying that as well, and gave her an extra jolt. She was breathing hard, and her pulse was racing again, but not from fear. It showed her a horribly lifelike image of a sick child. “The puzzles are to see how clever I am. But why do you show me these pictures?” nothing for saying that and the image changed again, this time to an abandoned house. “So many of them are sad. Are you telling me you are sad? Do you need me to help- oh!” Her helpless body quivered as the most powerful reward yet hit her.

She threw herself into the next puzzle. But try as she might she couldn’t get the pieces right this time. She was trying to slide the tiles around so that the lines on them matched, but it seemed she was only allowed five moves before it went back to the beginning. She grew more frustrated, losing the strong buzz she’d built up on her hot streak. She tried to calm down and focus. It felt like she’d been working on this one for days. She kept almost getting it. But after this failure the puzzle box vanished.

She groaned. “Wait, I can do it, let me keep trying!” she pleaded. The harder the puzzle the greater the rewards had been. Solving this one would feel so good! “Please! I know I can figure it out.” It gave her a soothing pulse, but didn’t bring back the puzzle or give her a new one. It liked that I wanted to keep trying, though. she thought.

No puzzle or picture followed, just a shapeless gently shifting wall of blue and white light. Ahn rested for a moment. With no task before her she found herself focusing on her own breathing. She waited. She tried to count her heartbeats as a way to keep track of time, but she lost count around thirty. Whatever was attached to her wrists started to feel odd. It was like something was moving into her. It was slightly cool, but it didn’t hurt. She wasn’t tired exactly, but she felt like she was on the edge of sleep.

IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING AT ALL WHAT WOULD YOU DO. The return of the demanding voice startled her. “What? Anything? I.. I’d..” She couldn’t think clearly, and she hadn’t ever thought about this. There was rarely any time for her to do anything but work. Planting, weeding, gathering fuel or rushes or cooking or cleaning, it never ended. What did a question like this matter? How could she possibly answer? This test wasn’t fair. But from somewhere inside her she spoke. “I’d ask questions. I have so many questions about everything, but nobody has answers. Then they get mad at me for asking about things like the color of the sky, or why some birds fly away with the seasons but others don’t. So I’d find someone who knows a lot of answers, and who wouldn’t call me annoying or tell me to go away.” She felt silly and tiny, like she was a little girl again. A weak gentle wave of content came, telling her the light didn’t think that was a stupid thing to say.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD. “Pomegranate. I like Pomegranates.” She tasted the juicy seeds in her mouth. She’d have sworn some was trickling out of the corner of her mouth. She was sure about this one. The wave that came with it was the same as the last one.

The questions carried on. They were the opposite of puzzles. She could only answer most of them if she didn’t think about them. What was her favorite color? “Green, like spring leaves” she heard herself say, and she was sitting in the shade looking through them at a clear blue sky. When it demanded to know her favorite song, she sang part of a lullaby her mother used to sing to her, and she heard that forgotten voice. Some of them were less pleasant, like when it wanted to know what the worst pain she ever felt was. When she told it about the tooth she chipped that turned black and fell out, she felt the searing pain for half a second. But after each she got the same soothing pulse. The questions were always personal, often trivial and sometimes revealing. But they were impossible to get wrong. They kept coming for what must have been at least hours, until...

DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE echoed in her skull. She whimpered. Of all the things to ask, it had to ask that? Ahn didn’t want to answer, but somehow she couldn’t stop herself.

“It was five years ago. I’d bloomed as a woman the year before. So I went with my father to the Gathering. During the flood season people from every village meet up to trade and talk and make matches.” She realized she might have to explain these things. Did a floating magical orb of light understand the comings and goings of humans? “I hoped to find a husband. I’m too skinny, and I’m missing some teeth, and a lot of people said I was annoying. But I’m smarter than most of the girls, and my father always said I have a good heart. I could be a good wife, a good mother. I could.” She insisted. She’d have been trembling if she could. But it hadn’t asked her about that.

“I met a man there named Hujah. He was almost as old as my father, but he was funny. We ate roast goat and flatbread together. He seemed kind, but most of all he looked at me like I was beautiful. He made me feel like I was beautiful. So later when he led me to the edge of the camp out of the light, I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too.”

Talking about it made her feel like it was happening again, right now. “I was sitting on his lap, kissing him.” She felt his beard on her face again. “He slipped his hands under my dress and lifted it off me.” She felt the heat of the summer night on her bare skin. “He kissed my neck, and played with my nipples.” The little nubs got hard again. “We rocked back and forth. I remember hearing the music and laughing of the people still feasting. I was so wet and ready for him. He took out his cock and eased me onto it.” Ahn gave a great shuddering gasp. A phantom cock was in her, and she was giving up her virginity all over again.

“Oh, ah. It hurt for a second. But he went slow.” A breathy sigh escaped her. “He kept kissing me and caressing me and whispering in my ears,” she felt his breath, “things about how badly he wanted me and how good my cunt felt. Mmmmm. It didn’t take long before I was on the edge. I remember thinking, ‘I am the river. I’m wet and warm and fertile and holy. I am all the good things in the world right now.’ And then, oh, ahh, oh” she was having trouble talking now as the memory of her first orgasm struck her again for the very first time. “I crested. I felt so perfect. He brought me to that feeling three times before he pulled out and spilled his seed on my belly. He held me for a while and kissed me in the night, before going back to the feast. I lay there for hours afterward.”

“When I did go back, my Father knew what I’d been doing. He wasn’t angry though. He asked me if I thought I’d like to marry Hujah. I told him yes, and he said he’d talk to him about it. I spent all the rest of the night and the next morning thinking about it. I thought I was going to feel that happy all the time. I thought we’d work the fields, and then at night he’d make love to me, until he got me with child.” She wanted to cry thinking about how happy she’d been. So happy and so young and so very, very stupid. She tried to focus on the happy part, and stopped talking. It only asked about the sex Ahn thought. That part was wonderful.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT. So much for stopping the story on a high note. “It was the worst thing I ever did. The next day Hujah humiliated me. I didn’t know what happened at first, but people kept offering me roast goat and laughing at me. When I saw my father again it was past noon. He was angry and he had a bruise on his cheek. I asked him about my marriage. I wanted it to happen as soon as it possibly could be. He told me not to ever talk about Hujah again. He said I needed to keep my legs closed, and only open them for a better sort of man than that.”

“I didn’t understand. I got angry at him. I whined and pouted like a stupid child throwing a tantrum. I kept demanding he tell me what had happened. I thought maybe he demanded an unreasonable bride-price. That’s a gift a man gives his wife’s family, to make up for not having their daughter around to work anymore. I told him I didn’t care about it, and if he had asked for too much he should go right back and ask for less, or else I’d run away with Hujah and he wouldn’t get anything. He slapped me for that.” Ahn was miserable, reliving the worst day of her life for the benefit of a light. She felt the horrible disappointment, the misplaced rage, even the sting of her father’s hand.

“He hadn’t hit me in years and years, not since I was a little girl. I was stunned, and I think he was too. He hugged me close then. He told me he had only asked Hujah for three goats. That would have just been enough for my wedding feast. When my brother got married, my father gave his brides family seven goats and a copper axe. Three goats would have been embarrassing, but I wouldn’t have minded. I’d have been married, a real grown-up woman with her own family and a whole new life.”

“Hujah laughed at my father. He said that three goats were too much for a boy-shaped girl with missing teeth. He said he’d had to take me way out into the dark where he couldn’t see me before he fucked me. He’d be willing to take me. But because I was such a slut that I would fuck the first man to give her a little goat-meat, he’d have to watch me all the time. So he wanted four goats for the trouble. He said this in front of lots of people. They all laughed and thought it was so clever.” Ahn felt the horrible humiliation hit her again, made all the worse by her high hopes of just moments before. Tears welled in her eyes. “My father had hit him. So Hujah’s friends started hitting my father, and then some men from my village saw and came to help him. It turned into a big fight. Eventually some elders came running over. They yelled and hit the fighters with their sticks. Fighting isn’t allowed at Gatherings, so we all would have to leave now.“

“Everyone at the gathering heard about the fight, which meant they heard about what started it. And when we got home, everyone who hadn’t gone wanted to know why we came back early? We usually spend a week at the Gathering, but we had to leave on the second day. So everyone at home heard the story too. And I’m sure when all the other people got home they told all of their friends about the big fight, and what caused it; the boy-shaped slut and Hujah’s funny joke. So everyone I might possibly meet in my life would know.”

“A lot of the other girls in the village laughed at me for a while. But their mothers would punish them if they heard. The old ladies were sorry for me. They told me I was better off not marrying anybody rather than someone cruel. My brother and his friends wanted to sneak to Hujah’s village. They said they would drag him into the desert and cut him for dishonoring us. But all the elders told them they mustn’t. There were enough problems without us fighting with our neighbors. They said everyone would forget about it in time. They didn’t though. I went with my father to the Gathering the next year. People still offered me goat and laughed. So I hid in our tent and didn’t talk to anyone until it was time to go home. And if any strangers ever came to our village I hid, and I stopped talking even to our own people if I could avoid it.” She didn’t even notice the reward pulse. She was crying now. The one thing that had happened to her since that day was being taken by this light. Now that was ruined too. Whatever this thing was, it knew about her now too. A whole new, unknown kind of being could laugh at her, or feel sorry for her. Hooray.

PROFILE COMPLETE. Ahn blinked. The blue-white light grew dimmer. It didn’t go all the way out, but nothing new came either. No pictures, no puzzles, no questions. Now it knows, and it doesn’t care about me anymore either. she thought. Maybe it would send her home now. Maybe it would forget about her and leave her floating in the dark forever. Ahn couldn’t really make herself care.

With nothing to do but float and breathe eventually even her unhappiness left her. She might have slept, but if she did she didn’t dream. Time stretched on, or perhaps it was compressed together. In any case, it didn’t apply to her any more.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. In the still and quiet of Ahn’s mind the return of the voice was deafening. “I- what?” Ahn was picking up the pieces of her shattered awareness as the strange almost-sleep was leaving her. “Chosen? Thank you. For what?”

YOU WILL BE ONE OF THE BRIDES OF THE MASTER. “Oh. Could you tell my father? He’ll be so happy. Wait, one of?” she said, rather shaken. It wasn’t unheard of for men to have more than one wife. Usually it was because the first wife had gotten too old to bear any more children. Did that matter to lights in the sky? Was she somehow going to have little light-babies? Would she become a light herself? That didn’t sound too bad. “But, who is the Master? Are you someone’s servant?”

PREPARING CHRYSALIS. Ahn had no idea what that meant, but apparently the first step was slowly tilting whatever space she had been in forward. She yelped when her feet hit something hard and cold. It was the first touch of any kind she had felt since she woke in this place. She was now standing. She found she could move her arms and legs. But she couldn’t move them much without hitting more of the hard cold something. It felt like metal. She didn’t have room to lift her arms up to her head, and whatever was on and in her wrists didn’t give her much freedom of movement anyway. The water level was rising. She doubted she could swim like this, and it seemed unlikely she would have any escape route if she could. Was she going to drown? She was curious, not afraid. She still wasn’t allowed to be afraid. As the water lapped at her nipples she had a sudden thought.

“I need to breathe” she said. It was silly, but who knows what this thing understood? It didn’t know much about people, it seemed, or it wouldn’t have Chosen her. Did it know about breathing? It would be a shame if it accidently drowned her, just as she’d been Chosen. “If you let the water cover my face, I might- oh!” Whether her words had alerted it, or whether it had been planned all along, whatever had been wrapped around her head suddenly grew. It attached itself firmly around her throat, not constricting but sealed tight. Cool fresh air was coming into it. It smelled wonderful, and oddly like salt. BREATHE it told her.

“Thank you.” she said, the water rising rapidly to her collarbone. What a strange way of preparing for a wedding she thought. She felt buoyant. Not just in spirit either, her feet were barely touching the floor now. The water was over her mouth now, but she was quite safe. There was something off about the water though, it was oddly thick. She furrowed her brow and tried to concentrate on the sensation, but could think of nothing more enlightening than that. She was floating in warm, odd, thick water. It covered the top of her head.

She felt something flow into her wrists again. This wasn’t cold though. It too felt odd, thick, and slightly warm. Focusing on that sensation was more interesting. She could feel it make its steady progress through her body. Wherever it went she had a strange sensation, like getting goosebumps on the insides of her skin. More kept coming in as it spread, and by the time she felt some start flowing out her other wrist she had grown quite used to it. A steady thick flow moved through her, almost like... “I am the river” she said, smiling. It wasn’t quite the same, but her sense of being beautiful and holy and completely good reminded her of how she felt grinding on Hujah’s cock in the warm summer night. It was different though, and she wasn’t afraid this would hurt her. She wasn’t allowed to be afraid.

INITIALIZING. Ahn wondered what that could mean. Preparing chrysalis had turned out quite pleasant, and she was excited to see what was next. The light was quite bright in front of her eyes now, pulsing between blue and white faster and faster. It gave her the impression of moving impossibly fast, like an arrow that never arched back to the ground. Her pulse was pounding, and she was breathing in that cool salty air in great heaving lungfuls. If she hadn’t already been so thoroughly soaked by the strange water, her cunt would have been dripping.

The white and blue were cycling so fast her eye could barely keep up with the change. Her body was alive with strange sensations. There was a pressure in her mouth, and odd weight on her chest, tightness in her belly, and a sort of shifting feeling in her hips. Her skin felt like it was being gently nibbled by countless tiny fish. All tension was leaving her. Scrubbed she thought. I’m being scrubbed clean, inside and out. I’m going to be perfectly, shining clean. Then I’m going to meet the Master, because I’ve been Chosen. She felt perfectly content.

The light became solid, steady white.

Ahn’s body jerked and spasmed. She convulsed with pleasure. Her eyes were wide open, staring, and helpless. Her mind clamped down around the light like it was a lover inside her. The light was moving like it was one too, pushing deeper and deeper in rhythmic thrusts. So much was coming into her. Too much. I’ll break. she thought. No, she immediately answered herself. I can take this. I want this. I want more, because I’ve been Chosen. That last thought echoed inside her. I’ve been Chosen. Over and over and over, until she lost herself entirely.