The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

CODES: mc, ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS: Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Twelve: Blindfold Bluff

* * *

LAST TIME:

Ethrienne mentally braced herself. Telekinetically lifting the chairs and flying out with them would be a bit of a strain, but nothing she hadn’t done many times before. If they turned out to be too heavy, she could find a safe place to drop one of them off and fly back to base with the other.

The frames smoothly rose into the air. They had barely risen three inches when the door slammed shut. She whirled, letting the chairs fall to the floor as she grasped for the door. The inner knob yanked free in her hand, almost sending her sprawling. She visualized the position of the lock and tried to punch in the combination telekinetically. Working blind, she fumbled until she was sure that she must have gotten it right at some point. Whether she had or not, the door remained stubbornly locked.

Next, she tried raw force, slamming her body into the door while simultaneously hitting it with a bolt of psychic force. That didn’t work either. She tried pulling it inward with her powers, unable to get a grip that would allow her to add her muscles to the effort. That too had no effect.

She took and held a deep breath as she heard the sound of gas venting into the room. Desperately, she battered the door with her body and mind.

Ethrienne muttered curses under her breath as she braced herself for another attempt. The Baroness was one step ahead of her. She’d realized that the mind-control devices would carry a clear psychometric signature. She’d also realized that Ethrienne would sooner or later come looking for them. Rather than destroy the evidence, she’d used it as bait for a trap.

The heroine tried to channel her anger into her struggles. It didn’t help. The room remained firmly sealed as her efforts faded and finally ceased.

* * *

Are Ethrienne’s disturbing dreams about to become raw reality?

Or will she be featured in some even steamier sexual scenario?

Stay tuned....

* * *

Ethrienne was standing up somehow, even though her legs felt like they were made of rubber. Something was holding her upright... she felt straps pressed against her skin. She opened her eyes and blinked as bright light assaulted them from above. Squinting, she looked down at herself. Sure enough, there were cloth bands wrapped around her body... her otherwise naked body.

Her eyes widened, and slammed shut again from the painful glare, as she realized where she was—in Baroness Blackleather’s studio, on pornographic display. Well, once her head cleared enough to focus her powers, she’d put a stop to that. She opened her eyes just a bit. She felt her mask against her face—she still had that, at least—and wished that she’d thought of installing special lenses like Vindiatrix and Shield Lass used.

As her eyes adapted to the brightness, she began to look around and take stock of the situation. She was standing within a broad steel-gray arch, her ankles and wrists cuffed to the inner surface and her body semi-suspended from the upper span. Unless the materials were a lot stronger than they looked, she ought to be able to bend and break them with her powers.

Her head still felt a bit fuzzy from the knockout gas, but she couldn’t wait for it to finish clearing. She could sense at least a dozen people in the building, several of whom were getting closer. Focusing as best she could, she decided to start with the wrist shackles. Once she got her hands free, the rest would be relatively easy....

Just as she was about to begin, the door opened. The Baroness and two of her Leathergals strode in. “Ethrienne! I’m so glad you decided to join us!” she cooed.

The heroine glared at the villainess as she rethought her plan on the fly. Her bonds were too strong to break all at once—if she started, her captors would be on top of her before she could maneuver. She’d have to deal with them first and complete her escape afterwards.

“I’m only surprised it took you this long,” the Baroness continued. “I thought once you mind-scanned your friends and saw how much they liked it, you’d come running.”

Ethrienne clenched her teeth and focused her gaze on her captor. She threw her full power into a blast of psychokinetic force strong enough to knock the three of them off their feet.

It didn’t even knock the smirk off the Baroness’ face. After a moment, she made a show of rubbing her cheek. “Ouch,” she mock-whined. Shaking her head, she chided her captive. “Oh, really! Do you think I’m stupid enough to give you a free shot at me? With the dissipator field running, you can’t so much as swat a fly.”

Desperately, Ethrienne yanked at the chain holding her right wrist while trying to focus her telekinetic force to augment her muscles. Maybe at point-blank range her powers would still work at least partially. Maybe they did; she couldn’t tell. What she could tell was that her efforts accomplished nothing.

“Oh, don’t be so negative,” her captor said. “Just relax and let me make your dreams come true.”

“The dreams you put in my head!”

The Baroness blinked in surprise. “What?”

Then it was Ethrienne’s turn to be surprised. Her telepathic senses were still working, and they told her that the Baroness was speaking truthfully. The dreams weren’t the Baroness’ doing. What did cause them?

The Baroness was thinking about the same question. After a moment, she raised an eyebrow. “I see. Ever since you mind-scanned Tribby and Scissy—”

“Stop using those names!”

“Don’t interrupt.” The Baroness gestured to one of her Leathergals, who held up a ballgag. Having made her point, she continued. “As I was saying, ever since you shared their memories, you’ve been having unusual dreams. Judging from the impression they’ve obviously made on you, those memories must have been very intense... sexually intense.”

She held up a hand to forestall any reply. “No need to answer. I can tell from the look on your face that I’m right.”

“You think you’re very clever, don’t you?” Responding to her captor’s taunts involved a delicate balancing act. Pushing too hard and getting herself gagged would take away her ability to keep the Baroness talking. Not pushing hard enough would also end the repartee. She had to keep delaying until she found some way to escape.

So far, she had made no progress whatsoever on that front. She couldn’t get leverage against any of the thick soft cords that surrounded and supported her. Even if she got free of the ropes, the cuffs at her wrists and ankles were too strong to break with muscles alone. Without her psychokinetic powers, she was well and truly trapped.

“Why, yes I do,” the villainess replied matter-of-factly. “I’m think I’m clever enough to tell you where those dreams really came from. Would you like to know?”

“I’m sure you’ll tell me whether I want to know or not.” It was the best way she could think of to keep the Baroness talking without conceding anything.

“Those dreams are an expression of your repressed lesbian desires, Ethrienne.”

“That’s not true!” Ethrienne knew it was a risk to contradict her captor so sharply, but she couldn’t help herself. She tried to tune out the psychic impression that insisted that her captor was being perfectly candid.

The Baroness took the outburst with aplomb. “Denial won’t change anything, darling,” she said. “It’s about to become irrelevant anyway. Soon, your tentative bi-curiosity will be satisfied... and replaced with crystal-clear lesbian certainty.”

“You mean when you use one of those brainwashing machines on me.” The heroine controlled herself, keeping her voice cool and level. That seemed like the best way to lead her captor into a self-aggrandizing monologue. She flexed her right arm for all it was worth, and added her full psychokinetic power on the off chance that some of it would leak through the dissipation field The effort was as futile now as it had been all the other times.

“’Brainwashing’ is such a pejorative term. I think it’s more accurate to describe it as intensifying and reinforcing latent tendencies that are already there waiting to be tapped and released.”

Baroness Blackleather stepped forward, and reached out to stroke Ethrienne’s cheek. The heroine furiously glared at her, not giving her the satisfaction of a verbal response. “Whether you care to admit it or not, you respond to another woman’s touch. Tonight, another woman will bring you to climax... and when that happens the Climax Remodulator will reinforce that aspect of your sexuality and damp down any conflicting impulses.”

Ethrienne shivered. She told herself that it had nothing to do with the other woman’s touch. It was because of the situation—the situation in general, being captured with no idea of how to escape, not the threat of being turned into another pornographic sex-thrall.

All she could do now was learn as much as possible, and try to find some weakness in the Baroness’ scheme. She risked a quick careful scan of her captor’s surface thoughts. They confirmed that the “Climax Remodulator” worked as described, pinpointing faint traces within the subject’s subconscious and channeling the overwhelming impulses released during orgasm to amplify them and permanently associate them with pleasure and happiness. It neatly explained why Vindiatrix and Shield Lass hadn’t shown the usual signs of mental tampering.

Still, there were other things that didn’t make sense. If she could get answers and then get away, she could still put an end to this scheme. That was a plan of action. For now, she focused on the “get more information” part. That made it easier to avoid worrying about the more problematic “escape” part. It also made it easier to ignore the Baroness’ fingers as they slid up her temple and began playing with her hair.

“And I suppose that letting the whole world watch is another ‘latent tendency’ waiting to be released?” she said in a tone of flat sarcasm.

“Of course. Nobody becomes a costumed hero—of a costumed villain, for that matter—without a strong craving for attention. Certainly nobody wears a skintight costume without wanting to show off the body inside it. Channeling and amplifying those inclinations into full-fledged exhibitionism is easy—in fact, it takes a lot more finesse to avoid causing that effect.”

This explanation was disturbingly logical. It was also perfectly honest. Ethrienne found no indication of any attempts to hide or misrepresent anything... until the very end, when she got a clear impression that the Baroness was leaving out something significant. She abandoned stealth and subtlety, ramping up her telepathic power and digging beneath the surface of the Baroness’ mind—

Her concentration was broken by painful pinches to both nipples. “I’d advise you not to do that again,” Baroness Blackleather declared coldly. “We can do it the quick crude way right now, or we can do it the easy gentle way after we finish our little chat. Your choice. Now, are you going to behave yourself?”

Ethrienne nodded. All she could do now was play for time. As long as she was still in control of herself, she might be able to get out of this, or at least find out the answer she’d tried and failed to unearth with the deep probe.

The Baroness took Ethrienne by the chin and tilted her head back up to level. She’d let her head hang down after nodding her assent. It was a calculated ploy to make her captor overconfident—yes, that was it—not a sign that she was starting to give up hope of escape. She worked every muscle in both arms harder than ever, accomplishing nothing but to painfully press the cuffs into her wrists.

“If you want to know something, just ask. I’ll tell you. After all, there’s no reason not to.” The Baroness smiled. “You can even use your powers to confirm that I’m telling you the truth, as long as you don’t try another deep probe.” She waved her hands outward in an inviting gesture. “So, what do you want to know?”

“How did you plant those false memories into Vindiatrix’s and Shield Lass’s minds?” Ethrienne managed to smirk as if she were the one in control of this situation. “Or are you going to tell me that those were already latent images buried deep in their subconscious just waiting for your machine to reinforce them?”

“What false memories?”

“The whole phony scenario of the two of them accepting your invitation and signing a contract and changing into those skanky outfits and... and I don’t think I need to run though the whole damn thing!”

The Baroness laughed. “Those aren’t false memories. They did all those things. You can always watch the video and see for yourself—once you join up, you’ll be eligible for free copies of all our productions even if you didn’t perform in them yourself.”

Ignoring that jibe, the heroine responded, “Yes, after you brainwashed—”

The statement came to a sudden halt. Ethrienne stood there, mouth still hanging open, as she realized how she had been tricked. The memories she’d probed and vicariously shared were all perfectly genuine, but out of context. The Baroness’ mind control had redirected their preferences and made their new behavior seem completely natural and normal. After going through the motions of voluntarily choosing this new way of life, they would have found it easy to convince themselves that they actually had chosen it.

“Wait... wait....” Ethrienne tried to make sense of it. “I should have found memories of how they really arrived at the studio. You must have set a trap for them and captured them, the same as you did for me, right?”

“Obviously.” The Baroness had been grinning more or less constantly for a while; the smile grew into a smirk. “So, describe your memories of exactly how I trapped and captured you.”

“I...” Ethrienne stared in shock as she realized that she couldn’t recall much of anything about that. She’d been too busy worrying about the immediate problem of escaping to realize that until now. “I decided to come here and get some answers about what had happened with Vindiatrix and Shield Lass... and then I was here, all tied up....” She wracked her brain trying to remember more details, without success.

“I’m afraid my knockout gas formula tends to have that effect on people. You didn’t find any memories of Tribby and Scissy being trapped and captured because they didn’t remember it themselves. Mostly, they remembered how much they liked their new outlook on life. The recording session where they ‘reenacted’ their arrival filled in the details to their complete satisfaction.”

Once again, it all made sense. Once again, she could sense that her captor was telling her the truth. She’d been neatly duped into confirming the Baroness’ story that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass had voluntarily decided to become porn actresses in her service. And now, she was about to meet the same fate... unless....

The Baroness’ eyes widened in surprise as Ethrienne burst out laughing.

“Oh, you set everything up very cleverly so you could deny that you brainwashed Vindiatrix and Shield Lass. You even fooled me into backing you up. Congratulations; everybody believes your story.” She leaned forward as far as she could. “But will people still believe it if they see me suddenly turned into a porn starlet, telling the same story about having a spontaneous change of attitude?”

The heroine did her best to project smug confidence. “You just ruined your whole scam by getting too greedy. You might was well let me go and get out of the country before the house of cards collapses on you.”

Baroness Blackleather didn’t look worried. Worse, she didn’t psychically project even the slightest sign of concern. Even before she replied, Ethrienne knew that her last gambit had failed.

“You’re right. Having you appear as one of my actresses would raise suspicions. It would also undercut your assurances that Tribby and Scissy are acting of their own free will—thank you for that, by the way.” She paused, obviously enjoying the heroine’s annoyance at that last comment.

“That means you can’t show your face—or more precisely, you can’t show your mask—on screen.” The Baroness leered. “That’s no reason to let the rest of that luscious body to go to waste. All you need is a new mask and a new name.”

The Leathergal at the Baroness’ left held up a leather hood. Ethrienne stared at it for a moment, then tried to lunge forward and tear her way out of her restraints by sheer determination. Her captors watched indulgently as she yanked at her chains, until she slumped in defeat.

“Do you really think you can keep something like that secret?” Ethrienne growled in one last attempt to find a flaw in the villainess’ scheme. “If you brainwash me the way you brainwashed them, it’ll be obvious when I start acting like them.”

“Don’t worry; you’re not going to start acting like Tribby and Scissy—not in public, anyway,” the Baroness mock-reassured her. “That’s where the ‘finesse’ I mentioned earlier comes into it.”

Ethrienne was puzzled for a moment... until her memories and the Baroness’ surface thoughts hit her simultaneously. She was about to learn what the Baroness had avoided revealing earlier, what she had tried and failed to uncover in her aborted deep probe.

“The Climax Remodulator is programmed a bit differently for your session. Instead of using your craving for attention, it’s going to tap into a different bit of costumed-crook-and-crusader psychology.”

She reached out to grasp the edge of Ethrienne’s mask. “When you put on the mask, you become someone else... someone who lives a different life, playing by different rules.” She pulled her hand back a bit, as if she were about to peel the mask off the heroine’s face. Ethrienne flinched. “That’s very important to you,” the Baroness continued as she let go. “You tell yourself that a secret identity is all about protecting your friends and maintaining a personal life, but it goes much deeper than that.”

She looked her captive up and down in a blatantly lecherous manner. “Night after night, you go out in a skintight outfit to show off your body while wearing a mask so the world doesn’t know that you’re the one doing it. Think about it a moment, darling. If the Remodulator creates shameless exhibitionism out of attention-seeking plus sexual display, what will it create out of masked anonymity plus sexual display?”

Ethrienne’s eyes went wide as she realized the answer, and saw it confirmed in her captor’s mind. She couldn’t bring herself to state it out loud.

“You’re going to become a closet exhibitionist, paradoxical as that sounds. You won’t be able to resist the thrill of violating taboos, hiding your face while you show off everything else. One mask for the wanton lesbian porn slut; another for the oh-so-respectable superheroine.”

Ethrienne shook her head. “No....”

Yes,” the Baroness declared firmly. She gestured to one of her minions. Both of them moved behind the heroine; the next thing she knew, the ballgag was being pressed to her mouth. With a bit of help from the Baroness, the Leathergals overcame her resistance and got the gag strapped into place.

“You’re about to begin a whole new secret identity as a sex star. In order to keep the secret, you’ll help me deflect any nosy inquiries into this operation. You’ll stand by your conclusion that Tribby and Scissy are working for me of their own free will, and make sure the world believes that. Otherwise... well, when one unfortunate truth leaks out the rest tend to follow.”

The heroine tried to yell something through the gag. Only faint grumbles came out.

“I’m glad you understand the situation.” The villainess pointed toward one of the large monitor screens located on the far wall of the studio. “Now, pay attention. You’re going to be joining a production already in progress, so let’s introduce you to the character you’ll be playing and bring you up to speed on the story so far.”

Onscreen stood a woman in a skimpy pale blue and gray outfit with off-white fake-fur trim. She was fiddling with some sort of super-scientific looking contraption, surrounded by banks of blinking lights that looked almost like a parody of a mad scientist’s laboratory.

Suddenly, the camera whip-cut to the other end of the room, where Trib—Vindiatrix and Shield Lass, Ethrienne reminded herself—struck hands-on-hips poses, with their chests thrust outward and their hips saucily tilted.

“Glacier Maid! We’ve caught you red-handed; give up now and make it easy on yourself!” Shield Lass declaimed.

“Never!” The dialog was as far over the top as a bad Saturday-morning cartoon. Under better circumstances, Ethrienne might have found it amusing. Now, she wanted to turn away from what would no doubt be a fresh exploitation of her friends and colleagues.

That wasn’t an option, though. This was almost certainly her last opportunity. Unlikely as it seemed, she just might find a way to get loose while her captors were distracted by the screen. If the Baroness noticed that she wasn’t watching, she might cut the show short and proceed directly to the brainwashing.

“If it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’ll have!” The two sides closed in on each other, though it was difficult to make out just what was happening in the flurry of jump-cut closeups of the women’s bodies.

“We modified Tribby’s and Scissy’s outfits so they could do action scenes,” The camera zoomed in on Shield Lass’s rear end, which was partly covered by a tight bikini bottom that was topped off with a narrow belt.

The three actresses closed in, engaging in a chaotic melee. They didn’t seem to be attempting to subdue each other so much as trying to cause as many wardrobe malfunctions as possible. Each of them had her breasts pop out of her garment at least once, with the camera eagerly zooming in to record the event.

Finally, Glacier Maid broke away, leaving her top in Vindiatrix’s grip. “Fools!” she shouted as she picked up a particularly odd-looking ray pistol. “Flee now, or feel the power of my Repulsor Ray!”

Predictably, the heroines were unimpressed. Cartoon beams swept across the room, scoring direct hits on both of them. The weapon had no obvious effect, however.

“I guess it’s back to the drawing board for you... after you get out of prison!” Vindiatrix cried as she reached for her belt. Following a quick jump cut, she was holding a set of bolas. “We had to cheat a bit,” the Baroness admitted. “There was no way to add real utility belts without totally ruining the look of the outfit. I don’t think the viewers will mind.”

With a quick toss, the bolas wound around Glacier Maid’s legs. The heroines moved in to secure their foe... and froze with their hands a few inches away from grabbing her. They lunged forward again, with the same result.

Glacier Maid laughed as she began untangling the bolas while her foes watched helplessly. “’Back to the drawing board’, is it?” she mocked. If you can’t touch me, how can you lift a finger to stop me?”

Freed of the entanglement, the onscreen villainess headed for the rear exit. “That should put crimp in your crimefighting adventures!” She snickered nastily. “Not being able to touch each other, or anyone else, is going to put an even bigger crimp in your personal adventures! Farewell, Touch-Me-Not-Miss and Frigid Lass!”

“And there we have the cover-blurb premise,” the Baroness said as the camera lingered on the two heroines, gaping at each other in dismay. “Are our sultry sirens doomed to lives of abstinence and frustration?” she declaimed in a bombastic announcer tone.

Cut to a scene of the duo back at their base, working on something just below camera range. “Of course not, if they get inventive!” the Baroness said in answer to her own question as a yard-long double dildo was revealed on screen.

Ethrienne ignored the show as much as she dares as her friends eagerly doffed what few clothes they wore and started using the device to fuck each other without coming into direct physical contact. The idea that she was about to be mind-controlled into wanting and needing to do things like that gave her a cold knot in the gut. She put every ounce of strength she could muster into loosening her bonds. She also tried to focus her psychokinetic power, just in case. The dissipation field only needed to fail once, for a few seconds, and then she’d be free and holding the upper hand.

The dissipation field and the shackles remained as strong as ever. Meanwhile, the plot, such as it was, unfolded on the screen. The two women rocked and moaned for a long time. They seemed to be holding themselves back from the brink—giving the viewers more time to jerk off, Ethrienne thought sourly. Occasionally, one of them would reach out a hand toward the other, only to draw it back.

“Notice how each attempt gets just a little bit closer,” her captor said. Aware that attention was on her, the heroine pretended to watch the show as intensely as a film critic scrutinizing it for every subtle nuance. As a result, she actually twitched in surprise when Vindiatrix placed two fingers under Shield Lass’s chin, gently lifting it.

The pair stared at one another. At first, they both looked surprised; then, they broke into wide grins. “We did it!” Shield Lass cried. Her hands shot out to grab Vindiatrix’s tits. “We beat the Repulsor Ray!”

“And we’re going to beat Glacier Maid!” Vindiatrix declared as she reciprocated the gesture. “But first, let’s make sure there aren’t any residual effects,” she purred.

After taking a moment to dismount from the oversized dildo, the two clinched in a tight embrace and deep kiss. Their intimacy quickly escalated, each of them moving her hands down her partner’s back to grab and squeeze her ass, after which they maneuvered to begin finger-fucking each other. Ethrienne pointedly tuned out their gasps and moans of delight as she continued her futile struggles with her bonds.

She was running out of time, she knew as she watched her friends settling down from their final round of sexual acrobatics into a quiet cuddle. When this show was over, the Baroness would proceed with her plan to convert her into another porn-performer thrall. There seemed to be nothing she could do about it.

The duo’s postcoital doze faded from view, and was replaced by the heroines returning to Glacier Maid’s lair for a rematch. This time, the peek-a-boo mock combat ended with the villainess slung over Vindiatrix’s back and carried off to face the consequences. In this version of superheroic protocol, the “consequences” consisted of being stripped naked except for her mask and then bound and semi-suspended upright within a metal arch... just like Ethrienne was now.

The heroine shook her head. No! The Baroness had said that she was “joining a production already in progress”... she was about to be cast in the role of Glacier Maid, with Vindiatrix and Shield Lass....

Onscreen, Vindiatrix held up the captive’s “Repulsor Ray” pistol. “This isn’t a weapon. It’s an expression of your neuroses.”

“How dare you call me mad! I will prevail! I will defeat you! I will Repulsify the entire world!”

“I think we’ve listened to enough of this nonsense,” Shield Lass told her partner. Vindiatrix nodded in agreement. They put an end to the villainess’ ranting, fitting her with a ballgag just like the one Ethrienne wore.

“What you need is to resolve those intimacy issues you’ve been trying to project onto everybody else!” Vindiatrix declared. She began undoing her corset.

Shield Lass started to do likewise, then paused and looked at Glacier Maid’s vicious scowl. “That expression could curdle milk at fifty paces,” she complained. “It’s totally killing the mood!”

“Agreed!” With a few quick motions, the villainess’ face was hidden under a leather hood.

Vindiatrix and Shield Lass loosened a few more corset fastenings. Then, a buzzer sounded. Immediately, Vindiatrix and Shield Lass stopped what they were doing and began releasing Glacier Maid from the bondage rig.

“I’m sorry,” she said as soon as the ballgag was removed. Her voice no longer carried its over-the-top overtones. “I’m just getting over some nasty sinus congestion, and I can’t quite catch my breath when I’m wearing the hood and gag.”

Baroness Blackleather appeared on the screen, making a time-out gesture. The screen faded to black.

“That’s where we quit shooting for the night,” the Baroness said—the Baroness standing in front of her, not the one who had been in the show. “I told Tribby and Scissy that I’d let them know when we were ready to resume filming.” The minions moved in, one holding her head in place and the other moving the hood into position. “Now that we have an understudy to take over the role of Glacier Maid, we can pick up where we left off.”

Ethrienne desperately thrashed in her bonds, trying to evade. She had to stop this! Otherwise, Vindiatrix and Shield Lass, thinking that she was a willing and eager Leathergal, would soon molest her to orgasm and trigger the mind-control device that would make her a willing, if not exactly, eager participant in the villainess’ depraved entertainment.

It was no use. She felt the hood being tied firmly around her neck. Unable to see, unable to move more than a few inches, all she could do was listen with her ears and her psi-sense. She detected two mental signatures that hadn’t been there before... two very familiar mental signatures.

Then, she heard the Baroness’ voice. “Tribby! Scissy! Good, you’re here! Let’s get started!”

* * *

Is our heroine about to be undone by her own friends (now with benefits)?

If so, how will she balance the demands of propriety and pornography?

Tune in for “Besetting Bliss”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER