The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

CODES: mc, ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS: Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Seventeen: Beneficial Betrayal

* * *

LAST TIME:

The three sat silently as Ethrienne probed as deeply as she dared. There was still no sign that her presence in his mind had been noticed.

As his demeanor became more businesslike, his erotic fantasies had faded. giving her a clearer view of his strategy and intentions. The “Ultraviolet Saber” plans were genuine, and would be transmitted as promised if the sale was completed. She also saw that Marikov was not bluffing. If he didn’t get at least nine and a half million dollars, the deal would fall through.

Ethrienne also knew that there was more to it than that. He wasn’t planning a crude double-cross, taking the money without delivering the goods. He would provide the plans for “Ultraviolet Saber”... which included an actual component of the cyberwarfare toolkit. Once the files were downloaded, he would gain access to the Baroness’ files. He would then be poised to ruin the villainess, undercutting her business contacts in ways that would implicate her as the betrayer. Soon, all her wealth and power would be his.

The studio would be his. She would be his. The Leathergals could quit, Vindiatrix and Shield Lass could continue to live as unabashed lesbian exhibitionists, but her secret, and the one avenue for satisfying her need without exposing it, would be in his hands. She couldn’t let that happen.

She began fiddling with her corset ties. The Baroness turned her gaze toward her. So did Marikov. He noticed the Baroness looking, and assumed that she was doing it for the same reason he was.

One quick tug would do it. An “accidental” wardrobe malfunction would expose her left nipple—the signal that she’d detected a trick and that the deal should be called off. She could then continue as she was, a heroine who sometimes compromised herself by serving a villainess. That was the best she could make of the situation...

...Or was it?

Quickly, she considered what she knew about the Baroness’ operations and about Marikov’s plan. She wished that she’d dared trying to read the Baroness’ thoughts. She probably would have been able to do it undetected when the villainess wasn’t really paying attention to her. Well, it was too late now; she’d just have to predict her future behavior from her past actions, just like people without mind-reading powers had to do all their lives.

Vindiatrix could analyze a chain of gambits and counter-gambits in a split second, she thought ruefully. She’d just have to take her best guess, and gamble that her plan would work out. If she had a chance to quit using her powers to aid and abet crime, she had to take it.

Her fingers moved to another hidden cord. She pulled, and her garment dropped away from her right breast.

The Baroness smiled appreciatively. Marikov stared. She went wide-eyed in feigned surprise, and fumbled to cover herself up.

As she excused herself to fix her outfit, the Baroness turned to Marikov. “It seems that you did get a small ‘special favor’ as part of the deal after all.” Once she has his attention, she continued, “Offer accepted.”

* * *

What is Ethrienne plan?

Will it lead to her salvation... or her doom?

Stay tuned....

* * *

Ethrienne did not take time to fix her G-Spot Minx outfit, or change back into her proper superheroine uniform. Instead, she followed just out of sight as the Baroness led Marikov to her office to complete the transaction. There, they would exchange digital keys to unlock his money transfer and her download. Apparently, some cryptographic technique intertwined them so that the failure of either operation would prevent the other. She didn’t understand how it worked, but a quick careful peek at their thoughts showed that both of them trusted the technology as an acceptable substitute for trusting each other.

Within a minute, it was finished. Marikov had his payment, and the Baroness had the plans... and the computer virus hidden within them. The heroine dodged into a supply closet as the visitor left. Peeking through the doorway, she focused her attention on him, and did one last scan to confirm the information she needed. He paused, and she froze and held her breath. She’d risked a moderately intense probe; he might have felt some vague flicker of mental contact.

A second passed, and then another. Marikov down the hallway, not turning around. A more discreet scan of his surface thoughts confirmed that he’d dismissed the odd sensation as a random and meaningless hiccup. He continued on his way—out of the building, and then via a circuitous route back to his office. Half an hour from now, give or take ten minutes, he’d have complete access to the Baroness’ secrets.

Ethrienne had to make her move before then. The next step would only take a moment. The problem was that she needed access to the Baroness’ computer for that moment, and right now the Baroness was sitting in front of it. With luck, she was just verifying that the files had been received, and would only be there a few minutes.

A minute went by, and then another. No such luck. The villainess seemed to be genuinely interested in the background documentation describing the nature capabilities of the “Ultraviolet Saber” system. She would still be there when Marikov activated his back door access, unless something more interesting presented itself.

There was one obvious option. Ethrienne shuddered. Her cravings were satisfied for the time being; right now she wanted to get away from the Baroness and stay away for as long as she could manage before they inevitably returned. Slowly and carefully, she peeked around the edge of the office door, trying to get a good line of sight. Perhaps she could do what needed doing without being noticed—

The Baroness turned and looked directly at her. “Still here?” she cooed. “Good! I’m in a mood to celebrate!”

The heroine nodded, not trusting herself to speak. She was going to have to play the sex toy a while longer. She stepped forward, doing her best to look eager as she approached the villainess and the computer desk. As the Baroness’s arms wrapped around her, she inclined her head to put her mouth against the other woman’s ear while keeping her eyes free to look over her shoulder.

Not letting herself be distracted by the hands squeezing her behind, she stared at the router box. She couldn’t see the network cables that connected to it, but she could guesstimate where they had to be located. She focused her telekinetic power, hoping that it would work.

Two loops of cable rose into view from behind the box. Good; the dissipator field wasn’t running. The cables suddenly dropped as she was startled by lips sucking hard at her neck. The Baroness was playing with her toy, a toy who was no threat to her and needed no control other than her own irresistible need.

Carefully, Ethrienne applied her psychic power, simultaneously pushing up and down upon the cable plugs. She thought she heard the connectors click loose, but it was hard to tell over the women’s heavy breathing. She gently pushed backwards, and saw green lights on the box flicker out. Mission accomplished. The Baroness’ system was off the Net; Marikov would be unable to infiltrate it until the connection was re-established. That would give her time to complete her plan... if the disconnected cables went unnoticed until then.

Very well, she would have to make sure the Baroness didn’t pay any attention to her computer for a while.

She couldn’t help sighing, but managed to make it sound inviting rather than exasperated. “Let’s do it on the stage,” she said. “The cameras make me hot; I’ll just have to pretend they’re running.”

“Oh, you won’t have to pretend, darling. I can set the boom-mounted cameras to run automatically. Of course, the results will be for my private collection rather than publication.” She put a finger under Ethrienne’s chin. “Don’t pout. I don’t mean entirely private; in fact, I’m planning to screen it for you and Tribby and Scissy and the Leathergals.“

She felt weak in the knees as she imagined all those women around her watching and appreciating her sexual performance. The craving was already returning, even though she’d just satisfied it. For now, giving in to it served her purpose. Maybe extending this sex-toy session would let her hold out a bit longer before she had to submit to the next one....

Dismissing that thought, she smiled. “Thank you,” she said, and realized that the sentiment was at least partly genuine.

The Baroness removed her belt, then wound it twice around Ethrienne’s neck to form an improvised collar. With her other hand, she opened a little clip recessed into the handle of her riding crop and attached it to the buckle. “Come along, then...,” she said, guiding the heroine down a corridor.

A gentle downward tug on the leash, punctuated by a simultaneous squeeze to her buttock, brought her to a sudden halt just short of the stage area. The two women turned to enter a small alcove containing a chair, a small table, and a laptop computer.

The Baroness sat down and began typing on the keyboard. A spotlight lit up a small area of the stage, and camera booms swiveled to cover the illuminated area from various distances and angles. She frowned—from what Ethrienne could see, one of the cameras kept bobbing into another’s field of view—and made a few more adjustments until she was satisfied.

Guiding her playmate by the collar and backside a bit more firmly, the Baroness pointed her toward the pool of light. “Drag a mat onto that spot and wait there. I’ll be back in a minute.” She unclipped her riding crop from Ethrienne’s neck and marched off, holding it like a swagger stick.

It took a conscious effort to disobey the order. Instead, as soon as the other woman was out of sight, Ethrienne sat at the computer. It was a cheap nondescript laptop. Unlike the main system in the office, it was not protected by a fingerprint scanner or even a password. It could connect to the local network, but not to the firewalled systems that held sensitive files... normally.

Quickly, she opened a browser window and entered the TribbyAndScissy dot com URL. She crossed her fingers. The Internet connection was down, but this particular site was hosted right here. It ought to be accessible via the wi-fi connection.

She let out a relieved breath as the “See Sapphic Superheroine Sluts!” banner appeared. The rest of the screen was filled with sternly worded disclaimers warning that the site was chock full of explicit sexual content meant only for adults. Scrolling down, she found and clicked the “I AGREE—PROCEED TO MAIN SITE” link.

The screen went black for a moment. It faded in to a closeup view of Vindiatrix’s bound wrist as she struggled against her bonds. She jumped as she heard the Baroness’ voice, until she realized that it was coming from the computer. “No more evasion...” the soundtrack purred as the words appeared as a caption on the screen. The heroine muted the speakers before the actual Baroness heard what she was doing.

The image dissolved into Shield Lass’ lower leg, thrashing energetically but held fast in its shackle. “No more running away....” The site was making her sit through a damned pop-up advertisement before she could do anything! Ethrienne tensed, waiting in an agony of impatience.

Vindiatrix’s face contorted in an effort to shout through her ballgag. “No more excuses...” A similar view of Shield Lass appeared. “No more denials...”

Ethrienne held her breath. Did she hear the click of the Baroness’ approaching heels, or was it just her nerves?

An overhead view showed the center of the bondage tableau, the two women naked from the waist down with their legs splayed and facing each other. “No more hiding...”

Vindiatrix and Shield Lass began moving, their legs tilting and intertwining. “No more unresolved sexual tension...”

“I told you to go to center stage!”

Ethrienne froze. The Baroness was right behind her, and she’d been caught unawares. She’d let her attention wander to the sexy scene on the screen.

She slapped the riding crop onto the table. “Explain yourself!”

“I... I... I wanted to watch.” It sounded pathetic, but it was the best she could do.

“You wanted to watch,” the villainess echoed mockingly.

The heroine nodded, unable to think of any other response.

“Very well.” She held up a spreader bar with two rolls of bondage tape threaded onto it. “I had in mind a quick simple sixty-nine session, but if my pussy isn’t pretty enough for you—”

“I didn’t mean it that way.” She told herself that she was simply keeping the villainess distracted, not expressing a pathetic need for her approval.

The Baroness snickered. “I’m not offended. That’s why people pay me money to see these productions, after all.” She put the gear aside. “As I was saying, if you want to watch a show on the big screen, we’ll have to make our session a bit more elaborate.”

She clipped the riding crop onto Ethrienne’s neck again. “Now, let’s both go and fetch the equipment we’ll need.”

As she was led back toward the storeroom, the heroine tried to remain optimistic. She’d missed a chance, but as long as the local systems were isolated from the Net she still had time to try again. If she was lucky, Marikov would find the system offline and conclude that his trojan-horse program had been detected. She couldn’t count on that, though. To be sure of success, she needed to execute the final step of her plan before the loose network cables were noticed.

They arrived at the storeroom. “There it is,” the Baroness said, pointing at a contraption that looked like a bicycle built for two, only with more framework and no wheels. Each of the two seats had a tubular projection sticking up at an angle, with a smaller branch in front. She clamped her thighs together, trying to quench the shiverings between them as she imagined the device being put to its obvious intended use.

As ordered, she heaved the device onto a pair of little wheeled platforms and maneuvered it out through the shelves and then down the corridors. A few minutes later, it stood in the middle of the circle of light on the stage, facing the big main monitor.

“Climb up onto the front seat, but don’t sit down on it yet. Plant your feet in the stirrups, and hold yourself up. Yes, like that. Now. take hold of the front of the frame and brace yourself.”

Her body shook as she felt the bottom of her costume grasped and pulled apart at the seams. The G-Spot Minx outfit was designed for that, of course, and could be sewed back together easily enough.

“Wiggle that nice ass for the camera, darling.” She complied. Then, she looked down between her legs as the Baroness grasped the rod below and between her legs. She squeezed, and with a goopy squelchy sound clear gel oozed out to coat the cylinder.

“Lower yourself down onto it a little bit at a time. Take it at your own pace. If it hurts, you’re doing it too fast.” Ethrienne maneuvered her body to get the tip of the protrusion between her pussy lips, and gradually let it penetrate her.

“Make sure you’re facing straight ahead, so the rabbit vibe makes good contact with your clit. Yes, just like that.” Bit by bit, the last inches of the rod disappeared into her needy pussy.

“Wiggle a little and get yourself comfortably settled in position.” Once she had done so, she felt bands tighten around her ankles, pinning her feet inside the stirrups. She watched as more straps were bucked around her thighs, holding her down in the seat and insuring that she would remain firmly impaled upon the wand until she was released.

She heard sounds behind her: the rustle of the Baroness’ catsuit being peeled off and dropped to the floor, the gloppy noise of the other wand releasing its lubricant, the creaks of mechanical joints flexing under another body’s weight, the breathing at the back of her neck, and finally the click-click of a remote control.

The big screen lit up with an image of Vindiatrix and Shield Lass. They were in the sex-kitten outfits, with thick leather bands on their wrists and ankles. The background was tiled with hot-pink hearts and interlocked female symbols. At the top of the screen was the title “THEIR FIRST TIME”. At the bottom were menu options, “Language”, “3D On/Off”, and “Select Scenario”. The arrow homed in on and selected the final option.

The new menu featured the Baroness waving her riding crop toward a list of buttons along the right side of the screen. Ethrienne tensed as the selection bypassed “Romantic”, “Therapeutic”, and “Seductive” and clicked on the final option: “Villainous”.

“You wanted to see it, darling.” Apparently the Baroness had noticed her body language. “Pay close attention, and see the pleasure of properly submitting to your Mistress.”

The big screen showed a band buckled around Vindiatrix’s wrist, accentuated by an exaggerated metallic sound. Seven more quick shots gave closeup views of each of the heroines’ limbs being secured to the frame. The screen cut to an overhead view of the duo shackled in place. At that precise moment, Ethrienne’s body jerked as her vibrator suddenly buzzed to life.

“You poor pathetic little do-gooders!” the Baroness’ voice sneered from the speakers. “So desperate, and so helpless, that you had to beg your archenemy for help, and now look where it’s gotten you!”

The lines on Vindiatrix’s wrist cuff stretched slightly as she exerted her full strength. Shield Lass’s best efforts brought her feet about one inch closer together.

“Now, victory is mine. The two of you are mine.“

A barely recognizable “No!” issued from Vindiatrix’s gagged mouth. ”Yes, not ‘no’. I’m putting an end to your barging in with your self-righteous declarations and your heroic righteousness to put me ‘in my place’.” The monitor showed an side view of the two heroines, bound to twin steel frames. “Now, I’m putting you in your place.“

The camera cut to an upper-body shot of Vindiatrix, showing her breasts half-escaping from the corset as she thrashed in her restraints. It was the first shot that showed anything that would normally be considered “naughty bits”, and yet Ethrienne found it less compelling than the various images showing the heroines’ hopeless attempts to move and speak.

“I know what your place is. So do you. The difference is that I acknowledge it and have the gumption to do something about it.” As the monitor showed a medley of useless exertions against the bonds, the voiceover continued. “That’s how it always is for people like us, isn’t it? The heroes sit on their asses waiting; the villain shows initiative and acts. Very well; let the action commence!”

An oblique view showed the frames beginning to tilt and converge. The women bound to them continued their futile struggles.

For a moment, Ethrienne felt as if she, too, were tilting sideways. The moment passed, and she realized that it was just a twitch in response to the latest intense shiver between her legs. Her body jerked, and she felt another moment of vertigo, when the Baroness suddenly leaned into her and nibbled on her ear, not quite hard enough to be painful. She had enough freedom of movement to dodge the attention, at least for the moment, but she made no attempt to do so. The bands holding her legs in place caressed her, reassuring her that she was safely seated. They were tight and inescapable, just like the ones in the video.

“I’m not going to waste my time strapping you into another ridiculous death trap. You’d inevitably find some way to break out of it, because you’re so very resourceful and utterly determined to survive.”

On the screen, Vindiatrix took a deep breath. At the same moment, Ethrienne did likewise.

“You won’t escape this time. You still have the resourcefulness, but you don’t have the motivation. This trap isn’t going to kill anything except your inhibitions... which you want to lose anyway.“

Even now, playing up the role of fetishistic villainess gloating over her helpless captives, she was reinforcing her story that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass had voluntarily chosen this. Ethrienne tried to hold onto that thought. If she could hold on to a train of thought, she would still be able to carry out her plan if she got another opportunity....

“Oh, you put on the semblance of a struggle for the sake of appearances, but you know and I know that your heart isn’t in it. If it were, you would have escaped by now.” The screen cycled through a series of bondage closeups, alternating between Vindiatrix and Shield Lass, between wrists and ankles. The heroines’ limbs tugged at the restraints... which seemed to be flexing and giving noticeably less now than they had earlier.

Ethrienne wondered if the same was true of herself. Could she really go through with her plan, if it meant never feeling such intense sensual pleasure again?

The Baroness’ hands grasped her tits, squeezing them and hugging her body close so that her own breasts pressed tight into the heroine’s back. As she shifted position, the wand inside her slid against a sensitive spot. She moaned as the jolts within her pussy began merging into a continuous shivery sensation. She fought to hang on, to stop herself from being swept away.

Meanwhile, the show continued. Triumphant laughter played over a medley of wrist and ankle restraints holding firm against the heroines’ best efforts. The bondage-focused clips continued as the monologue resumed. “You have about two more minutes to escape, if you choose to do so. You won’t. If you were really going to put a stop to this, you would have done it by now.”

It would be so easy to apply that statement to her own situation. If she’d been really committed to her plan, she wouldn’t have let herself get distracted by the pornographic popup. The Baroness would have still interrupted her, but she might have managed to do something if she hadn’t been caught by surprise....

She couldn’t do anything about that now. She couldn’t do anything now but give in. She would be able to do something about it later, however.

Ethrienne focused on that last thought as hard as she could, then consciously put it aside. For the time being, there was nothing she could do, and so there was no reason not to surrender. It might be her last chance to enjoy a moment like this. She let the Baroness silently take possession of her, watching and listening to the recording of her taking possession of her earlier conquests.

“Two minutes from now, the deed will be done. Each of you will feel your partner’s hot wet cunt grinding into her own.” An overhead shot of their naked crotches confirmed that they were indeed moist and glistening, and not only with external lubricant.

Watching the show, feeling her Mistress’ touch, she squirmed on the seat. The wand slid a bit deeper into her as her own wetness supplemented its gel coating.

The Baroness’ hands slid down her body to gently caress her belly. The increasingly frequent and intense jolts between her legs were merging into a steady escalation of sexual pleasure. She gasped as another little shift in her seat sent a spike of sensation coursing through her. It wouldn’t be long now....

The show continued. She wasn’t actively paying attention, but some of the lines and images blended into what she was feeling here and now. “You’re going to get what you both secretly desire. I’m sure you’ve both thought about it many times. Every time you practice your combat skills and a hand ‘accidentally’ finds itself somewhere inappropriate, you both wanted matters to proceed. Every time you showered afterwards, you each took in the sight of your partner’s naked body, and imagined it next to you in bed. You know it’s true. I know it’s true. You might as well admit to yourselves that you want this, since you’re going to get it in any case.”

Closeups of the heroines’ faces lacked their previous defiance. They stared into space. It was hard to tell whether they were trying to tune out the Baroness’ words or passively absorbing every word. It was clear that they were not trying to register a protest.

A stray thought penetrated the sensual fog. Surely the heroines hadn’t actually looked like that when they’d first been captured. It simply wasn’t like them to give up like that. Those clips must have been filmed later, after the duo had been converted into obedient sex kittens. She recalled that when this video had been released, the Baroness had sent her a free “employee copy”. She’d broken the disc into pieces. Perhaps she should have studied every frame for clues of the Baroness’ manipulations. It probably wouldn’t have done any good, but it would have at least been a rational reaction.

That was as far as she was able to think before raw pleasure made further concentration impossible. Her awareness was fully occupied by the vibrator insider her and the hands caressing her, mixed with occasional bits of the ongoing feature presentation.

“...You will find lesbian sex irresistibly enjoyable once you’ve experienced it....” Yes, it was true, for them and for her. She began reflexively rocking her hips as she felt the first twinges of approaching climax.

“...Being on camera will make it even hotter and sexier....” The heroine turned her eyes away from the monitor and focused them on one of the cameras in front of her. She shivered at the reminder that she was performing for an audience, even a limited one. She jerked to bounce her tits, then cupped them in her hands to increase the jiggle action, picturing herself on that big screen.

“...Just a few more seconds....” Ethrienne gasped as she felt the first wave of the oncoming orgasm.

“...Oh, yes!” The words sounded in one voice two sources. The line emanating from the speakers was clearly an exclamation of triumph, and the cry from the flesh-and-blood woman behind her was just as unmistakably a moan of passion, but the two sounded more alike than different.

Startled by the dual yell, Ethrienne sat bolt upright. The sudden motion pressed her clit tight against the vibrator. Her body convulsed as she cried out in ecstasy, again and again and again....

...She drew in one deep breath, and then another. She hadn’t passed out. It always felt like she was passing out, or had passed out, but without the headache she always got on occasions where she lost a fight and really did pass out. She blinked. That train of thought seemed to make sense... it really did make sense, she realized as her brain started working again.

The Baroness had dismounted from her seat. She reached over to tousle the heroine’s hair, in a gentle but unmistakably possessive gesture. “Let’s have a nice warm shower, and then I’m afraid you need to go home.”

That would be nice... no, there was some reason she didn’t want to do that.... As she felt the band around her right thigh loosening, she remembered. She had to finish what she’d tried to do earlier. She worked up her determination to go ahead and do it. It was harder than it should have been.

“If it’s all right with you,” she replied diffidently, “I’ll wait until I get home to take that shower.” Ethrienne tensed as she waited for the reaction to that statement. The Baroness looked disappointed, but not actually angry. This ploy might work, or it might not. It was out of her hands now.

With a coy grin, she said, “I think it’ll be really sexy to take your scent home with me.” Her grin widened as she joked, “After all, it’s not like I have to sit next to somebody on a bus.”

The imperative of respecting her Mistress’ mental privacy had been firmly instilled, but she couldn’t help picking up a few surface impressions. The Baroness was flattered, and not at all suspicious. “As you wish,” she said as she continued to unfasten the heroine’s bonds.

Finally, she stood on the floor, leaning against the dual-seater platform. “Just give me a moment to catch my breath.”

“Very well. You know the way out.” The Baroness strode imperiously toward one of the stage backdoors. Her confidence in her hold over the heroine, and her fastidious desire to wash off the sweat and musk, had given the heroine the chance she needed. This was it, then.

Quietly, she made her way back to the laptop computer. After making sure that the speaker audio was still muted, she accessed the TribbyAndScissy dot com site. She scrolled down to the main-site link and clicked it. As the screen went dark for a moment, she waited for the popup to play. This time, the delay would be a minor annoyance rather than a critical obstacle.

It took her a moment to notice that the new image wasn’t the same one she’d seen before. She watched the screen a bit more closely—and then gave it her full attention when she saw the banner text: “WHO IS G-SPOT MINX?”

A cold knot settled into her gut. Was the Baroness planning to ‘out’ her and throw her into the public circus along with Vindiatrix and Shield Lass? They’d been brainwashed to enjoy that sort of attention; she wouldn’t be able to stand it. She had to stop it! She had to finish this!

The video showed her striking a pose in the somewhat less revealing “Glacier Maid” outfit. Desperate to learn what the Baroness intended for her, she risked turning the sound on at low volume. “...frigid fiend is no match for the lusty ladies!” the advertisement declared as the scene shifted to Glacier Maid’s capture and conversion.

She muted the sound again and let out the breath she was holding. It was just a tease. The Baroness didn’t want to reveal the secret any more than she did; it would be bad for business to lose the “mystery” hook. That marketing angle would be exploited to the fullest, to drive sales of G-Spot Minx’s debut video, scheduled for release two weeks from today.

Even after the sexual marathon she’d been through, the thought of being exposed before an audience made her tingly. She forced the feeling aside to concentrate on the task at hand. If she let herself get distracted... she told herself that she simply couldn’t let that happen. Now, finally, she was ready to log in, using the special account created on the system by Marikov’s virus. If it worked the way he thought it did, that account would have full access to the Baroness’ entire network, including the supposedly secure firewalled systems.

A few keystrokes would deny the back door to him, leaving it open to her instead.

She rolled her eyes as she typed the account user name “MrBigJohnson”, and the password “humpybumpy69”. After following the link to “Account Profile”, she changed the password to “24591Lu$er”—the prison-uniform number Looniella had worn the first time she’d put the madcap villainess away combined with her opinion of the clown. That ought to be easy enough for her to remember but difficult for anyone else to guess.

There was also an option to replace the username—unexpected, but since it was there she might as well use it. She changed the login name to “HandcuffedGal”. That, too, was easily remembered. Now, Marikov would be unable to find his back-door account, much less use it. When he tried, it would appear that the virus had failed completely or perhaps had been detected and purged.

She logged out, then logged back in as a test. Attempts to log in with Marikov’s name and password generated “User Not Found” errors; her newly selected ones gave her full access. Mission accomplished.

A moment later, she turned on her heel, the now shut-down laptop behind her. She took a deep breath. The smell of sweat and sex clung to her. She sighed at the thought that she might never experience such a delightful physical experience again.

Then another thought occurred to her, and she smiled. If she played her cards right, she could continue to enjoy sweaty sex with the Baroness... on her terms.

The grin remained plastered across her face for the entire flight home. It widened each time she imagined the Baroness’ reaction when she learned that the tables had turned.

* * *

Is the Mistress about to find herself on the wrong end of her own leash?

And what does this portend for Vindiatrix and Shield Lass?

Tune in for “Better Business”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER