The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In the Coils of Slethraa

Epilogue

Glisscunt was on the floor of the orgy chamber, crouched on all fours and eating from her food bowl, as her Master idly fingered her butthole. She was enjoying her daily helping of gruel, today glazed with a generous topping of her Master’s cum. Sometimes he peed in it instead, but she never experienced it without one of her Master’s (or sometimes another slave’s) fluids mixed into it. A few other Slethraan Masters were enjoying their slaves throughout the room, making her feel just enough that she had an audience to get off on the humiliation of eating from her bowl like a dog.

Unlike the gray-skinned slaves, Glisscunt still had to eat proper food, or what her cruel Masters supplied that vaguely passed for such. The human cook would make delicious meals for their Masters, but she and the other pleasure slaves would mostly eat flavorless gruel, or occasionally disgusting plates of scraps leftover from what their Masters had not eaten. Often, these were covered in various bodily fluids by the time they reached their slaves’ mouths. Glisscunt suspected that the cook slave had been pissing in her gruel, or tainting it some other way, out of jealousy for her coveted position as Glisskill’s personal pleasure slave. She hadn’t cared enough to do anything about it—such food was well suited to a pathetic slave whore like herself, and she’d learned not to speak to her Master out of turn.

She glanced over at her Master as she scarfed down the soggy, cum-glazed lumps of her breakfast. The slave who had once been Celenithra knelt before her Master, sucking his cock with a singularly devoted focus that truthfully suggested that she was capable of nothing else. She felt a ping of jealousy towards the slave who had been her mentor and matriarch, whom she had respected above all others. It should be me sucking Master’s cock, she pouted internally, before deciding to focus on the finger not-so-gently probing her rectum, and the pleasurable sensations it brought her as she slurped up the mush in her filth-crusted bowl. She didn’t know the last time it had been washed, if ever.

A moment later her Master bid the slave sucking his cock to cease, and go around back of the chair and lick his asshole. Glisscunt had learned that all of the chairs in the orgy room had large openings at the back of their seat for this reason.

He pulled his finger out of Glisscunt’s tight asshole. “Come ssssit on my cock, sssslave.”

“Yes, Master,” she said with a slight lisp, abandoning what was left of her food, which would be left to dry and add to the crusty grime which coated her bowl.

She stood and walked in front of her Master, swaying her hips seductively as she turned and backed up onto him. Blindly adjusting her rump, she probed for his cock until she felt its tip pressing on her butthole. She teased it for a moment, winking her hole open and closed at the tip of his cock before plunging herself down on it until he was completely buried inside her. She remained seated thusly—Master had merely told her to sit on it, and she was uncertain as yet whether he wanted her or him to do the thrusting. Perhaps he just wanted to enjoy the feeling of deeply penetrating the bowels of his slave. It wasn’t her place to question or guess her Master’s will—she was merely to obey it.

Master reached up and placed his soiled finger in her mouth. “Clean it,” he commanded, and Glisscunt licked and sucked her Master’s finger clean of her ass. She flicked her now-forked tongue out on occasion to lick around his finger.

“Ride my cock, sssslave.”

At his command, she slowly raised herself up along his shaft until her asshole nearly cleared its tip, before coming back down on it again, her buttocks resting comfortably on his balls. Though Master’s thick cock was still far too huge for her tightest slavehole, she had grown accustomed to the pain brought on by ass fucking, and now found it to be quite pleasurable. She moaned softly each time his cock was swallowed by her asshole.

Apart from her tongue and the yellow snake eyes that Slethraa himself had given her, Master had gifted her a number of other slave adornments. From her nose hung a heavy iron ring, through which ran a silver chain that fed down to her similarly pierced nipples, which boasted rings in the design of snakes biting their tails. The chain continued down through each nipple ring to pass through the smaller circle that pierced her clitoris, forming a diamond shape across her body. Whenever she turned her head too far or stretched the wrong way, the chains pulled taut, painfully tugging on her nipples or clit. Her nipples were also connected by a chain that ran horizontally between them, through which her Master would fasten her leash, which he would use to pull her along as she followed behind him. Being a devoted slave, she needed no such coaxing, of course, but Master enjoyed the whimpering noises his occasional sharp jerks on the leash would cause.

She looked down at her tits as her chains jingled and saw that she was covered in the dry, crusted seed of her Master. She’d hoped this would soon mean another bath. Whenever she would become too filthy for her Master to even want to touch her, he would have other slaves lick her body clean from head to toe. It was one of her most pleasurable experiences, but it was up to Master to determine when her filth had become foul enough to warrant it.

Glisscunt increased the speed of her tempo slightly as she rose up and down on her Master’s cock—not too quickly, the goal was to keep him aroused and interested, but not cheat him of his pleasure by coaxing his cum out too quickly. It had taken her a while to find the proper balance between her eagerness to milk her Master’s cock to orgasm and her deep-seated need to bring him as much pleasure as possible, but she’d finally found it, and could now keep him hard and stimulated for hours. Doing so would always reward her with an intense explosion of his seed, which only motivated her to continue perfecting the balance as much as possible.

As she pleasured her Master’s cock with her asshole, she stared out across the common chamber, where mindless slaves on hands and knees licked the floor clean of fluid and other residue from the previous night’s festivities. She’d been through at least a dozen of these nightly orgies now, and each was much the same as the last—a wild spree of sexual degradation and humiliation. Her Slethraan Masters never seemed to tire of sex (and as a pleasure slave, she considered herself lucky for that), but they did seem to get bored with the same slaves after a while. The revelries had not been as lively as they’d been during the first days that she and her companions had been enslaved.

She thought she’d spotted Velune licking a sticky puddle from the floor, though apart from her Mistress, the mindless slaves were all starting to look the same to her. She could identify the members of her tribe because she’d known them for years, though at times recognition came slowly. Her Slethraan Masters (she could not think of them as anything else, though she only served Glisskill) would always set a random group of slaves to the task of cleaning up their horrid mess as the night wound down, and their work would often take them well into the next day. Such was the life of a mindless slave who toiled without need for rest. Glisscunt did require rest, and she often slept on a small pile of straw on the floor of her Master’s chambers.

Glisscunt briefly paused in mid-stroke as she noticed that Gelda had entered the room, steered by the shoulder alongside another slave by an orange-skinned Master named Trisssq. She sighed at the sight of her Mistress—it was the first time seeing her today, so when she was done pleasing her Master, she would have to go and give her daily devotions to her Mistress. She looked forward to kneeling before her, her empty white eyes staring down at her as she tasted the perfect cold gray flesh of her smooth pussy that was now marked as property of Slethraa. But that would wait—first and foremost, she was a slave to her Master, always. His needs came, and always would come, first.

She was varying her tempo between fast and slow now, and Master’s hands groped and fondled her tits, roughly pinching her nipples and pulling on the rings passing through them. She saw Plsskl enter the room with Binha crawling behind him on a leash. He had become quite taken with fucking her ass—so much so that some Slethraans had joked that she was his personal pleasure slave. Of course, anyone could command Binha—and did—but Plsskl made sure his cock always found its way deeply buried back in her butthole.

Plsskl marched up to Glisskill’s chair. He tugged sharply on Binha’s leash, and pulling it, directed her into place before him. He yanked her up to a kneeling position and stuck his cock in her face. “Ssssuck,” he commanded, and she took him into her mouth. She’s made such a good slave, Glisscunt thought with pride as she watched her friend dutifully service her Master.

“Glisssskill, I hear you are ssssoooon embarking on a hunt to capture more sssslaves.”

“That issss correct,” he replied. Glisscunt’s heart sank in despair at the thought of her Master leaving for a while. The thought of Master going without the pleasure of her holes for more than a day filled her with sorrow.

“I wassss wondering if I might come with you. I want to earn the right to a pleassssure ssslave of my own.”

Glisskill stared at him coldly for a moment. As if to show off the privilege of having a pleasure slave, he hoisted Glisscunt’s legs in the air and rested her feet on his thighs, so she was now squatting atop her Master. He started pumping forcefully into her, and she screamed in pleasure as her body rocked under the power of his thrusts. A short time later he exploded inside of her, grunting as he filled her greedy rectum with seed.

“Thank you, Master, thank you...” she whispered softly as she fell limp in his arms, his cock still buried inside of her.

Glisskill considered a moment longer. “You are no warrior, Plsssskl. If you wisssh to come, you take that risssk upon yourssself. Though,” he paused, brushing the back of his hand down Glisscunt’s cheek, causing her to purr softly, “it issss a rissssk well worth it. We leave at dussssk.”

“Do you have a plan, Glisssskill?” he asked.

“I have an...idea. Glissscunt—are there many dessssirable elf maidensss in your village?”

She perked up instantly. “Yes, oh yes, Master, there are. My sisters are exceedingly beautiful, as are many others.”

“Good. Then you sssshall take ussss there.”

“Yes, Master,” her pussy spasmed in orgasm right there.

“Now, get off me and clean my cock, sssslave.”

“Yes, Master!”

She pulled off him with a “schlorrrrp!” sound as cum immediately started pouring from her asshole, back onto his cock and balls and onto the floor.

Glisscunt couldn’t believe how incredibly fortunate she was as she slurped the cum off her Master’s shaft. Not only would she get to go along with Master on his hunt and provide him pleasure for the duration of his expedition, but if the hunt went well (and she certainly had no doubts about her Master’s prowess) she would be directly responsible for the enslavement of the rest of her tribe.

The thought of her friends, her sisters, her own mother, being strapped to that chair and receiving Slethraa’s gift, having everything they ever were drained out of them until they were reduced to mindless, obedient slaves was the most exciting thing she could think of. But before that, they’d get to see how she herself had been enslaved, irrevocably changed according to the will of her Slethraan Masters. Her tribe must come to understand its proper place.

Glisscunt chastised herself internally for letting her thoughts stray from her duties. She directed her mindful attention back to her Master’s shaft as she cleaned it, moving her mouth and tongue in ways that would serve to clean and pleasure him at the same time. But, even as she had no desire to speed through cleaning her Master’s cock and deny him even one small moment of pleasure, the teeniest, tiniest part of her, something she would never acknowledge, buried so deep down it was barely there at all, was thinking about how dusk couldn’t come fast enough.

END

* * *