The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In the Coils of Slethraa

Chapter Four

The captive elves watched the entire scene unfold in horrified silence. Seraphina looked up and down the line of her fellow captives. Gelda and the other dark skinned Tallah elf were staring in shock at everything going on before them. Binha was staring down at the ground, refusing to look up at the horrors around her.

“I want to try the new ssslave!” one of the seated Slethraans, a purple one with a rough scar going down one side of his face, bellowed suddenly. He pushed off the gray-skinned slave who was sucking his cock and she fell back onto the floor on her back. “Come here, ssslave,” he said, beckoning Celenithra forward.

The now-enslaved Celenithra stood up from her licking and walked over to the slave who called for her, stopping right before him and standing still. He looked her up and down with an appraising stare and fondled her tits, feeling their weight in his hands. The slave he’d pushed off of him just lay there on the floor staring up at the ceiling, not having moved at all from where she fell after her Master discarded her.

“Thisss mussst be the oldessst elf we’ve ever enssslaved!” he bellowed with a laugh. “I can’t wait to try that ancccient elf pussssy! Turn around and bend over,” he told her. She immediately complied, turning and bending forward at the waist, so that her blank and empty eyes stared forward toward the line of prisoners of whom she once was a part.

The Slethraan grabbed her wrists and roughly thrust into her, rapidly pounding her pussy. She continued to stare forward blankly as she was violated for what would no doubt be the first time of many.

“Ssso how isss it?” another green Slethraan asked curiously as he picked up the slave servicing him and dropped her gently onto the floor by his chair. She fell into an awkward kneeling position and remained still, like a rag doll, Seraphina thought. He walked over and stuck his dick in Celenithra’s face as her body rocked back and forth as the other Slethraa fucked her.

The purple Slethraan considered for a moment as he continued to pump her. “A bit loose!” he guffawed. “I think thisss pussssy has ssseen sssome action! Thisss one mussst have been the whore of the tribe in her day! Ha ha ha!”

“Open your mouth,” he commanded. As she did so, the green Slethraan rudely pushed himself inside her and grabbed her hair, thrusting roughly in and out of her. She did not gag as his cock plunged deep down her throat. She did not move to resist the intrusion in any way, letting him fuck her face as he wished.

“Well, her mouth is pleasssing enough!” he laughed. “I wouldn’t know it from any other ssslave’sss!”

The two Slethraans continued to spit roast her for a while until the one fucking her face finally came with a loud grunt, thrusting deep inside her and holding himself there with his hands gripping her hair tightly as he filled her with his seed. When he pulled out, some of his thick white cum oozed out of her open mouth and pooled on the ground beneath her. Her mouth remained open, cum oozing out as the other Slethraan continued to fuck her.

“It’s going to take me a while with this loossse pussssy!” the other Slethraan exclaimed with a grin.

After several long minutes he finally came inside of her and let go of her wrists. She dropped to the floor, not having the will to brace her fall with her hands. She lay awkwardly in a growing pool of cum, head and knees on the floor, her ass sticking up in the position she landed in.

“My turn,” the dark yellow Slethraan in the neighboring chair said. “Ssslave, crawl to me,” he commanded.

Immediately Celenithra got up and crawled over to her other Master, stopping in front of him with her open mouth lined up with his cock. “Get my dick wet,” he commanded, pressing the head of his long cock against her lips.

She swallowed her Master’s cock without hesitation until her lips reached the end of her shaft, at which point she pulled away back to the tip. Her tongue swirled around the tip for a few moments before she buried his cock inside her to the hilt once again. He moaned in pleasure and let this go on a few more times before he pulled out and ordered her to turn around.

Seraphina saw him thrust into her and her body rocked back and forth again with the fucking of her Master. He slapped her ass roughly as he fucked her. After a few moments of this he announced “Well, her assss is cccertainly tight enough if her pussssy isssn’t!”

Seraphina’s lips trembled as tears fell down her face. There was her mentor, her matriarch, the most respected elder in her tribe, being violated in the ass by a twisted snake man. She’d showed no reaction that had indicated to Seraphina that the Slethraan had entered her ass instead of her pussy—certainly no expression of any kind of pain. Her mouth remained open, a line of cum and drool oozing out the side, ready and waiting should another Slethraan want to accept the invitation. It wasn’t long before another Slethraan came up and started face fucking her, her body rocking back and forth between the two Masters who took pleasure from her flesh.

Eventually all of the Slethraans had sampled at least one of the new slave’s holes, some of them going back for seconds or thirds to try them all. All of the Slethraans that is, except for Ysssgkar, who was now fucking Fuckmeat from behind as she screamed and cried in pleasure. “Oh Master, yes Master, yes Master, I’m yours Master, I’m yours, I’m your whore, I’m your slave, I’m your FUCKMEAT!!” His other two slaves, Hole and Slit, knelt watching on the ground with their legs spread impossibly wide, fingers interlocked behind their heads and gyrating their hips in frustration, as if trying to get off on phantom cocks that just eluded them.

Seraphina had gone nearly numb from the chilling display before her. To imagine that such a fate awaited her was unthinkable. Eventually the slave that had once been Celenithra lay abandoned on the floor, her legs spread wide and folded in the air above her, covered head to toe in thick white Slethraan semen. Seraphina wondered if there was any awareness at all left in Celenithra, or if she was nothing more than an empty shell, completely oblivious to all that happened to her. Some part of her doubted that the cruelty of Slethraa would allow her to not retain some small sliver of awareness deep within.

Ysssgkar then dropped Fuckmeat to the floor and told her to get on her knees and elbows and stick her ass in the air. “Yes, Master,” she complied immediately.

“Beg me to fuck your assss, Fuckmeat.”

“Master, please fuck my hungry virgin asshole,” she replied, slowly gyrating her hips so that her ass moved around in an enticing figure-eight pattern. “Master, pleeeeeease, no one has ever been in my ass before, please be the first to rape your slave’s butthole. Please Master, honor your lowly slave by being the first to claim her anal virginity. Please take what is yours, Master, please bury your magnificent and perfect cock deep in my slave rectum. Please violate my ass, Master, please fill my asshole with your cum until it overflows onto the floor, and then please make your lowly pathetic slave lick it up. Please ram my asshole hard and make me taste my ass on your glorious cock after you’ve pounded it into oblivion.”

At this point she rested her forehead on the floor to support her weight and reached behind her to pry her buttcheeks apart. She slowly rocked her hips forward and back as she enticed her Master with her puckered asshole. “Master, I beg you, punish my slave ass. I beg you to show your helpless and pathetic slave her place. Master, please rape my slave asshole. Please Master, pump my ass full of cum and show me that you own me. My slave ass is yours, Master. Master, please punish your slave for all the years I wasted not serving you. Please punish me for the audacity of not seeking you out years ago and submitting my slave asshole as your rightful cock sheath. Please make up for all the years my slave ass went unfucked and stay inside my asshole as long as you desire. This is your hole to fuck, Master. Please claim your property, Master. I submit to you completely, Master. I submit my asshole to you, Master. Please violate my undeserving unworthy asshole with the absolute perfection of your cock, Master.”

Fuckmeat screamed as her Master drove his cock all the way into her ass with one rough thrust. Her yellow slit-pupil eyes opened wide as saucers as he began to pump in and out of her, and she screamed and cried with a wild primal intensity. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks and she cried out “Thank you, Master, thank you, thank you, Master.” Seraphina couldn’t tell if her cries were of pain or pleasure—at times it sounded like one but then a moment later she thought it was the other.

He lifted her petite frame easily in his strong arms and impaled her, bouncing her up and down on his cock as he spun around so that she was facing the line of captives waiting for their turn to be enslaved. Fuckmeat saw that she was on full display before them, her tits bouncing up and down as her Master violated her ass for the first time—and everyone had watched her beg him for it. She moaned in pleasure as she saw the horrified faces of the captive audience of prisoners—it seemed to Seraphina that she was now getting off on the shame of being debased before an audience.

“Oh yes, Master, it hurts so wonderfully, Master, I’m so glad I saved my ass for you, Master, my ass is yours, my ass is yours, my ass is YOUUUUURRRRSSSSS!!!” she sang out in a perverse mix of extreme pain and pleasure. “Master, please let me serve you with my asshole every day, let me pant pleasure...you...with my asshole, I am your slave, I am your anal slave. My unworthy slave asshole yearns to pleasure...your...perfect cock...every...day, Master! You own me, Master, you owwwwn me!!”

Fuckmeat’s eyes crossed and her tongue hung out of her head and she grunted and panted as her Master continued to roughly pound her ass. “Master, yes Master, yes Master, take your pleasure...from my slave ass...unnngh,” she panted out as she bounced up and down on his cock. A string of drool came out of her mouth and started pooling on her bouncing tits.

After what felt like a hundred long years to Seraphina, Fuckmeat’s eyes crossed even further and rolled up in her head and she screamed louder than ever before. Cum from her Master’s cock exploded from her ass even as his cock plugged her up, and her pussy squirted a powerful jet of lubricant a good ten feet across the room. Her body shuddered and quaked as it recovered from the powerful orgasm she experienced from her Master’s attentions. She hung limply in her Master’s arms and could only softly sigh “Oh, Master” after her body stopped shaking.

He gently set her down on the floor in front of him. “Clean your filthy assss off my cock, Fuckmeat,” he commanded sharply.

“Yes, Master,” she eagerly replied and immediately shook off the exhaustion she seemed to be experiencing a moment before, taking her Master’s cock deep into her throat. She slid her mouth up and down the length of his shaft and then licked every inch of it from every side as well. She was not only trying to pleasure her Master but she was working to ensure that his cock was clean as he had commanded. As she knelt before him, a significant pool collected beneath her as a trail of seemingly never-ending Slethraan cum oozed from her ass.

“Hole,” Ysssgkar snapped, “clean the cum from Fuckmeat’sss asssshole.”

“Yesss, Massster,” she purred, getting down on her hands and knees and plunging her hungry tongue deep into Fuckmeat’s still gaping asshole. Fuckmeat moaned in exquisite pleasure as Hole’s tongue swirled around the rim of her anus and plunged in and out of her ass. Hole moaned in desperation as she slurped and sucked, trying to get every last bit of her Master’s remaining cum from Fuckmeat’s asshole before it hit the floor. Slit knelt nearby on the floor, hands linked behind her head and whimpered softly, looking at the pool of Master’s cum on the floor and licking her lips in desire, but without a command from Master she remained kneeling in place, waiting patiently.

As Ysssgkar was getting his cock serviced, he looked over at Plsskl. “I think it’sss time to enssslave another, don’t you?”

“Of coursssse, sssire,” he replied, rubbing his hands together in gleeful anticipation. He walked up and down the line of remaining captives before finally stopping in front of Binha. “You,” he said, brushing the bottom of her chin with a clawed finger. “You’re next.”

“No! No!!!” Binha screamed, thrashing in her restraints before Plsskl unfastened her from the end of the line. He easily held her with one hand as she thrashed and screamed, being much physically stronger and larger than his elven prisoner. He tore her clothes off with one clawed finger, leaving her naked and exposed before the room.

“You ssslavesss,” he gestured to the two slaves still standing at mindless attention by the chair. He also waved at a third slave standing near the pillar of Slethraa. “Prepare her for enssslavement.”

The two slaves approached Binha and grabbed her wrists, taking her from Plsskl. She thrashed and struggled, but they held her firmly as they marched her over to the chair. Forcefully they held her down and fastened the restraints in place. Binha yelped as one of the slaves came around back and pricked her neck with the needle, inserting the instrument that would soon drain her will away. Meanwhile the slave standing near the pillar rotated it around and into position so that it was facing her.

“Do you have any lasssst wordsss before we enssslave you?” Plsskl asked her in a mocking tone.

“You—you can’t do this,” Binha sobbed. “We’ve done nothing to you. We’ve done nothing to you...”

“And sssoon, you will do everything for usss,” Plsskl laughed. He turned to the slave standing by the pillar. “Sssslave, throw the—wait.” He turned back to the sobbing Binha in the chair, glanced at the newly enslaved Celenithra and grinned. “Let’sss make thisss more entertaining.”

“Sssslave!” he called across the room to the elf who had once been Celenithra, who was still laying on the floor, legs spread and folded in the air as the cum of a dozen Slethraans dried on her body. “Crawl to me.”

She sat up and got on her hands and knees and crawled across the room, stopping at Plsskl’s feet. He patted her on her matted, unkept hair like she was some kind of pet before stroking the curve of her rear end. “While your former acquaintanccce is being enssslaved, you will pleassssure her. Lick her pussssy, ssslave.”

“What?? No!” Binha said, her voice brimming with shock and shame.

With that, the slave who used to be Celenithra crawled forth so that her head was placed between Binha’s spread legs. Her tongue shot forward and she began dutifully lapping at her pussy, licking and sucking on her clitoris.

“Unnnh,” Binha moaned at the attention her pussy was getting. “Please, please don’t do this,” she begged. Whether she was speaking to Celenithra or Plsskl was unclear to Seraphina. Binha could do nothing to stop her, for her legs were spread wide, her ankles securely bound to the legs of the chair.

“Hrmm, looks like ssshe’s no ssstranger to licking a pussssy!” Plsskl laughed. “Done thisss before, have we?” Plsskl said, slapping the licking slave on the buttock. The slave continued to helplessly obey, licking and sucking on Binha’s pussy, unaffected by the mocking comments of her Master.

The other Slethraans laughed at the spectacle as Binha moaned and whined, squirming in the chair but unable to avoid the attentions of her former matriarch. “Let’sss sssee if the bitch cumsss!” one of the Slethraans bellowed, causing a new wave of laughter to erupt through them.

Seraphina watched in horror as the scene played out before her. Poor Binha was blushing with shame as her body responded to slave Celenithra’s touch. “Please...unnnh...please,” Binha bit her lip and shook her head in frustration, “please make her...stop...make her...stop”, she panted in exasperation as the arousal she was experiencing built up to near-orgasm.

But the slave could not stop, she could only helplessly do as her Masters had commanded. Seraphina could see the light reflecting off the moisture on Binha’s pussy—she was definitely aroused and her body was responding accordingly.

“Annh! Ah! Uhhh! Mmmngh! Ah! Ah!” Binha cried out as her body betrayed her, cumming under the tongue bombardment it received. The Slethraans roared with laughter at this. “Look, ssshe’sss excccited about becoming our ssslave!” one of them pointed out to a round of cackling.

After she came, Binha calmed down momentarily, but Celenithra continued to lick unabated, as she hadn’t been told to do otherwise. Binha looked down at Celenithra’s lapping tongue and back up at Plsskl, smiling and enjoying the show. Her eyes widened as she realized that the Slethraan wasn’t going to tell her to stop.

At that moment, Plsskl commanded the slave standing by the pillar switch to flip it, and the eyes of Slethraa on the pillar opened, bathing Binha’s wide-open eyes in their piercing red light. Her mouth opened in shock at the sudden bombardment and she was captivated instantly by its mesmerizing gaze.

“Uhnnh! NO, NO, NO,” Binha protested as she stared wide-eyed into the red light. “I don’t... want to... be...your...unnnh...slave,” she moaned as the slave—Seraphina was finding it harder to think of her as Celenithra—licking at her moist pussy increased her arousal once more.

The slave who had pierced Binha’s neck with the needle stood behind the slaving chair, standing at attention and staring straight ahead. Even though the light wasn’t directly aimed at her eyes, Seraphina wondered if the slave was caught in Slethraa’s mesmerizing gaze once again. Could she be doubly enslaved? Seraphina wondered as she watched the blank-eyed slave stare at the face of the dark god that stole everything she ever was and left her a mindless and obedient slave to cruel and vicious masters. Once you obey every command your Masters’ give you, it’s hard to become more enslaved than that.

Binha still thrashed around in her chair, panting heavily from a combination of the red light bombarding her as well as the endless stimulation her pussy was receiving at the hands of the last victim to sit in this chair. Seraphina could hardly stand the sight—the first time they hadn’t known what was going to happen, but it was so much worse this time knowing what the end result would be.

Binha was gnashing her teeth and snarling, breathing in rapid pants that Seraphina assumed was a sign of her struggle to fight what was happening to her. The captives watched helplessly as the clear liquid traveled the length of the tube from Binha’s neck into the collecting basin nearby—all that she was slowly draining out of her, to be nothing more than a momentary delicacy for the sadistic Slethraans who were doing this to her, and who’d done this to so many others.

Seraphina scanned the room, taking in the other slaves. Some were standing mindlessly at attention awaiting a command from their Masters. Others were on their knees still servicing their Masters with their mouths or kneeling and offering up trays of food that were all but ignored at this point. A couple were now in the laps of a seated Master, one gyrating her hips seductively on the Slethraan’s cock and another being held up by a Slethraan Master and being pounded in one of her holes—from here Seraphina could not tell which, but she bore the assault in stoic silence, as all slaves of this kind did. There must be at least twenty of them in this room. A movement by the pillar caught Seraphina’s eye and she noticed a trickle of urine dripping from the slave who’d thrown the switch. She stood mindless and staring in the direction of the chair, apparently not noticing that she’d just pissed herself. They must not even have that simple control of themselves, Seraphina surmised sadly.

A glance at the high priest revealed that he was taking in the enslavement spectacle with great satisfaction as Hole and Slit joyfully serviced him, Slit now having been recruited to lick her Master’s asshole while Hole still worshipped his cock. Fuckmeat now eagerly lapped up the giant pool of cum that had leaked from her ass off the floor, just as she’d begged her Master for. The pleasure slaves didn’t even seem to have noticed that another enslavement was occurring just across the room—so singularly focused were they on their current duties.

Seraphina hesitated to look back over at Binha—she dreaded what she would see—but she did anyway. The tube was still full of clear liquid flowing from Binha and into the dozen small vials that would go to the Slethraans. Her panting had decreased somewhat, but the glistening moistness of her pussy showed that her arousal was nearing its peak again as the slave who’d been Celenithra danced and swirled her tongue on Binha’s clitoris, occasionally dropping to lap at her pussy lips from bottom to top like a thirsty dog drinking water.

Binha’s panting began to increase and she let out a soft moan—Seraphina had guessed that she’d reached another orgasm but her ability to express it was diminished by her lack of remaining will. She’d wondered what that must be like—to know that with each passing moment you were losing more and more of yourself, but to be physically aroused to orgasm at the same time. How confusing and strange that must be.

Binha’s skin was noticeably paler now—Seraphina couldn’t see what her eyes looked like through the intensity of the beams—they must be absolutely blinding—but she imagined that they must be faded of much of their color by this point. Several more long minutes passed—Seraphina had no notion of how much time had actually gone by—when the end of the clear liquid trail pumping through the tube became visible, working its way to the Slethraan collection vials.

Seraphina noticed that Binha had stopped struggling, stopped making noises—she just sat calmly in the chair, now oblivious to the fact that her pussy was being stimulated by another slave. Seraphina was startled to see that a stream of urine trickled forth from Binha’s pussy, right into slave Celenithra’s face. If the former Celenithra had been bothered, or even noticed, she gave no indication of it—she just continued to lap and lick as she’d been bade by her Masters, as Binha’s piss trickled in and out of her mouth, up her nose, across her cheeks, and rolled down the front of her body.

Finally, the last of the clear liquid had dripped into the collection vials, leaving no doubt that Binha was no more. Her light gray breasts rose and fell in a regular, calm cadence as she continued to stare into the blinding red light, getting her pussy licked by another unfortunate who’d met the same fate moments earlier. Her once blond hair was now completely stark white—devoid of all color, just as Seraphina knew her eyes must be. The Slethraans let the beam of Slethraa’s light continue to bombard her for a while, even though it must be serving no purpose at this point—apparently, they simply enjoyed the scene of the slave sitting in the chair being licked by another slave.

Eventually Plsskl signaled for the slave at the switch to throw it and the eyes of the snake god closed, turning off the enslaving beam of light and revealing Binha’s now utterly empty white eyes. Plsskl commanded the slave standing behind the chair to release the restraints and with the flipping of a switch they popped open, making the captive capable of leaving the chair of her own free will—if only that was a thing she still possessed. She merely sat motionless in the chair, breasts rising and falling with calm breaths as another slave still licked her pussy. I wonder if she can feel that, Seraphina wondered.

“Time for her to reccceive her mark,” Plsskl said, realizing almost as an afterthought that there was another slave in the way. He walked up to her and pressed the back of the licking slave’s head, forcing her downward into a kneeling position. She remained there when he removed his hand. With that done, he signaled the slave by the pillar to throw the switch again. She pressed it the other way, and a brilliant narrow beam of white light shot forth, bathing the new slave’s pussy in its dancing glow. Binha calmly sat motionless in the slaving chair as she received her tattoo which marked her as Slethraan property.

After a few moments he motioned the slave to throw the switch again, the beam of light stopped, and her now bald pubic mound was adorned with the now familiar black spiral symbol—the coils of Slethraa.

Plsskl walked back up to the chair and nudged the kneeling slave with his foot. “You, keep licking that pussssy,” he commanded with a laugh. The former Celenithra rose up and resumed licking the bald gray pussy of the newest Slethraan slave. Binha sat in the chair as placid as could be, as if she hadn’t noticed the searing tattoo she’d just received or the attention her pussy was getting once again.

At Plsskl’s command, one of the slaves carried the serving tray around the room and each Slethraan in turn took a vial.

“A toassst!” Plsskl said, “To the will our new ssslave no longer wantsss or needsss, which providesss usss with the mossst fleeting of tasssty enjoymentsss!” With that, they all downed the vials, and Seraphina once again thought she noticed the new slave’s eyes go slightly wider, and her stance becoming even more stiff and controlled as the will that used to be hers became a part of her Masters.

“Ssstand, ssslave,” Plsskl commanded Binha. She stood up from the chair, and the former Celenithra raised her head higher to compensate for the change in position as she continued to lick her pussy. Plsskl adorned her with a silver snake collar as he had Celenithra and then stood looking at her in admiration.

“Who you were mattersss no longer, ssslave. You have no name. You have no voiccce. You have no will. You are jussst a ssslave, like any other. You belong to usss now, and you will ssserve your Ssslethraan Massstersss in mindlessss obedienccce forever,” he said, brushing the side of her face delicately with the back of his fingers. “And now you are a beautiful thing, a mindlessss elven ssslave with no will of her own, as you ssshould be,” he said, sincerity in his voice. Then he grabbed her tits and roughly pinched and pulled her nipples. She did not react.

“Sssuck my dick to thank me, your Massster, for doing thisss to you, ssslave,” Plsskl commanded.

Kneeling was not an option with the slave servicing her pussy in the way, so she bent forward at the waist and took Plsskl into her mouth, drawing him in until her lips touched his pubic mound. She drew her mouth back along the long length of his shaft, and repeated the process faster half a dozen more times before pulling back and stopping at the head of his cock to swirl her tongue around it and suck on to give him a sensation of pleasing pressure.

“Now you underssstand your placcce, don’t you, ssslave?” he said, grinning down at her in satisfaction as she pleasured him. She slurped loudly in response as she dutifully pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

“Sssoooo glad I don’t have to lisssten to your pathetic mewling anymore,” he commented as he watched her obediently service his cock. “The only sssound I want to hear from you, ssslave, isss the ssslurping of a cock well sssucked,” he smirked. As if in response, she made another loud slurping sound as she slowly drew her mouth back up the length of his shaft to the tip of his cock. She swirled her tongue around on the tip, drooling her spit and precum on it, before loudly slurping it up only to repeat the process again, thoroughly moistening his cock with fluids before taking him all the way down her throat again. The whole while the former Celenithra continued to devour her pussy, making her own loud slurping and smacking sounds, but the Binha slave did not seem to notice the devoted attentions her pussy was receiving at all, solely focused as she was on her Master’s cock.

For a long while she sucked the Slethraan who’d enslaved her until he exploded inside her mouth, pulling out in time to drench her face and hair in cum as well. These Slethraans have so much cum, Seraphina thought. And they seem to be insatiable when it comes to sex!

Another Slethraan soon called the Binha slave over to his chair, and she walked right into the slave who had been Celenithra, pushing her out of the way with her body as she moved towards the Master who summoned her. Immediately after she moved away, the slave who had been Celenithra scrambled to crawl behind her, chasing after the pussy she had been commanded to lick. The Slethraans had quite a laugh at this pathetic display.

“Ssso, you want to keep licking, eh?” the orange Slethraan who had summoned Binha said with amusement as the other slave crawled up behind her. “Very well, I’ll enjoy this ssslave’s back hole ssso you can keep ssservicing her front!” he laughed. He commanded Binha to turn around and sit on his cock, taking him all the way into her ass until she was resting on his balls. Her Slethraan Master commanded her to spread her legs wide, and the slave who’d been Celenithra immediately dove forward and continued licking the pussy that was currently the sole purpose of her existence. The Slethraan had her slowly glide up and down the length of his cock, so that the other slave could continue licking without much difficulty.

“Oh, ssslave, you have an incredibly tight assss! I think I might have you ssstay here a while,” he cackled. “Would you like that?” he asked her teasingly, pinching and twisting her nipple. She did not respond except to continue her slow glide up and down his shaft, keeping him hard inside her and giving him the enduring pleasure of low-level arousal.

He reached down, brushing the licking slave’s face aside and rubbed Binha’s pussy lips, feeling how incredibly moist they were. “Oh, either ssshe likesss thisss,” he said, gesturing to the slave who’d resumed licking as soon as his hand moved out of her way, “or thisss,” he said, gesturing to the cock that revealed itself as she slowly lifted herself back up to the tip. “Or maybe both! But who givesss a damn what ssshe likesss!” he and the other Slethraans cackled as she lowered herself back down, filling her ass with her tormentor and Master’s cock once more.

Poor Binha, Seraphina thought, watching the spectacle through a veil of tears. She was so innocent, and now she’s being forced to humiliate herself for the amusement of these sick creatures! Well, at least if she’s mindless as they say, she won’t be feeling humiliated. Why do these things bother to humiliate them if they can’t even understand it?

“Gah! I’ve had too much wine!” one of the Slethraans called out loudly and lifted the slave who was gyrating on his cock off of him and told her to kneel before him. She did, and opened her mouth expectantly. “Drink up, ssslave!” he belched and let forth a torrent of piss from his half-hard cock, not even bothering to stand from his chair.

The slave repositioned her head to catch the stream in her mouth, and when her mouth filled to the brim with her Master’s piss, she quickly swallowed and opened it back up to collect more, so as little as possible would escape onto her body and the floor. Four times she had to gulp down a mouthful of piss and quickly open her mouth to collect more.

When he was done, she continued sitting before him with her mouth open, ready and waiting in case her Master should want to use the warm, inviting hole presented to him for pleasure. Instead, he turned to another slave kneeling by the chair and holding a tray up to her Master, on which sat a bowl of half-eaten fruit and a near empty glass of wine. He grabbed the glass and looked at it disappointedly, swishing the small amount of remaining liquid around.

“Gah! Empty!” he growled, turning the glass over and dumping what little remained onto the head of the slave kneeling with the tray beside him. Her white hair turned red where the wine had poured through it.

“Well, ssslave—what are you waiting for? Get me more!” he barked at the kneeling slave with the tray, who immediately got up and departed the room. The Slethraan looked down at the slave kneeling before him, mouth open and waiting. He considered her for a moment before grabbing her head and pulling her open mouth down on his now-soft cock.

“Sssuck,” he muttered, letting go of her head, and she took the length of his flaccid member and pushed it down her throat, slowly drawing her head back up its length to reveal that it was beginning to stiffen again. She worked to get his cock hard, sucking, slurping and licking, twirling her tongue along the tip and underside before taking him down her throat once more.

After several minutes of this, the slave with the tray returned, with a large glass filled with wine accompanying the bowl of fruit on the tray. She knelt beside her Master and held out the tray to offer it to him. The Slethraan snatched the wine ungratefully and gulped it down as he watched the slave on her knees before him dutifully servicing his cock. He clumsily set the glass back on the tray, tipping it on its side as he stood up, grabbing the slave’s head in both hands and roughly thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

The slave stopped moving, letting her hands drop limp to her sides as her Master brutally fucked her face. He fucked her face for several long minutes before exploding in her mouth and discarding her onto the floor before him, his cock still spurting cum on her naked flesh as she lay motionless on the floor.

Seraphina looked to the other side of the room, where another Slethraan was drunkenly slumped over in his chair, his arm dangling where he’d dropped his glass of wine after he passed out. A gray-skinned slave knelt before him, dutifully sucking his cock, taking the full length of his shaft down her throat before gliding all the way back up, where she swirled her tongue on the tip before rapidly pumping his hard cock down her throat. Seraphina did not know who was more oblivious—the Slethraan who was out cold in the chair or the helpless slave forced to give her Master pleasure he wasn’t even conscious for. How long would she have to do that? Seraphina wondered.

Suddenly Seraphina felt a nudge and looked over at the Tallah elf bound to her left side. She nodded to the Slethraans throughout the room, completely distracted by the orgy they were participating in. They were paying the captives no mind at all. “Now is our chance,” the Tallah elf whispered. She nodded her head back towards the entrance where they were brought in.

Seraphina glanced to her other side at Gelda, who had been paying attention and looked ready to go. The Tallah elf nodded. “Swiftly!” she hissed, and immediately darted towards the entrance. Seraphina and Gelda kept pace—not as if they had any other choice, bound together as they were. They moved surprisingly quickly, and Seraphina was certain they were going to hear Slethraans barking in alarm as they noticed their escape, but nothing happened as they fled the room and hurried down the dark corridor they were brought through earlier. I suppose sex slaves devoted entirely to your pleasure must be pretty distracting, she thought cynically.