The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In the Coils of Slethraa

Chapter Eight

After the Slethraans had grown tired of making their new slave’s defilement the center of attention, Ysssgkar stood from his throne, causing Fuckmeat, on her knees sucking her Master’s cock, to stand in an awkward crouching position to keep pleasuring him. “Glissskill!” he bellowed. “It isss time for you to claim your pleassssure sssslave!”

Glisskill sat in his chair, cradling a gray-skinned slave by the back of her thighs and effortlessly lifting her up and down on his cock. He pulled her off of him and discarded her to the side of his chair, standing up. “Thank you, Yssssgkar,” he said, turning to bow slightly as he approached the pair of bound captives on the other side of the room, his cock still hard and slick from the pussy of the slave he’d just enjoyed.

“I am mossst honored to reccceive thisss gift from Ssslethraa,” he said as he approached Seraphina and cupped her chin in his hand, lifting her face up to gaze upon her. He swiped his other clawed hand down the front of her tattered dress, pulling it off her in halves. He appraised her smooth young flesh as his eyes traveled up and down her naked body. “Yessss. I have chosssen well.”

Seraphina weakly tried to turn her head away, but his grip held her fast, so she simply averted her eyes instead, her gaze falling on the human slave who still knelt beside her. The human slave stared hungrily at Glisskill’s erect cock, her breaths coming more rapidly in her excitement.

Still gripping Seraphina by the chin, Glisskill looked down at the human slave with amusement. “You want this, do you?” he smirked, nodding his chin down to his stiff cock, about two feet away from the slave’s face. He shook his hips back and forth, causing his cock to sway in front of her.

“Oh yes, Master,” the human slave purred, gyrating her hips seductively in anticipation.

“Come with me then, slave,” he said, cutting the ropes that bound Seraphina and Gelda together. Gripping Seraphina under the armpits, he dragged her over to the stone oval, which had already been prepared for its sinister purpose.

“Yes, Master,” the human slave said, her stuffed ass proudly on display as she eagerly crawled behind him.

Seraphina wept quietly and craned her head around the encircling stone to look back at Gelda as mindless slaves strapped her into the restraints. She saw that one of the mindless gray slaves now gripped Gelda firmly by her upper arms, no doubt so there would be no further escape attempts. I’ve seen so many elves much stronger than I fight this battle and lose. What hope do I have against this evil?

Glisskill walked up to Seraphina and gently traced a clawed finger down her cheek, along the outer curve of her breast and down to her sex, just barely brushing her clitoris. She thrashed and jerked as much as her bonds would allow, but she could do nothing to avoid his touch.

“Yessss. Ssssooon you’ll be my devoted ssslave, begging me to fill your holesss.”

Seraphina just glared in silence, seeing how much good the protests of the others had done them. “Sssaving your ssstrength, eh?” Glisskill laughed. “Pleassse do, it will add to my amusssement.”

Glisskill looked down at the human slave kneeling patiently next to him and considered her a moment. “Let’sss make thisss interesssting. If you want my cock ssssooo much, ssslave, then sssuck it. If you can make me cum before her enssslavement issss finissshed, I’ll make you my pleasssure ssslave and ssshe can take care of the kitchensss.”

“Yes, Master!” the enslaved human said and engulfed his cock in one greedy swallow. Glisskill hadn’t even looked to Ysssgkar for approval of his idea, but had he done so, he’d have seen an amused smile cross his face.

“Ooooh, better hurry up and ssstart the procccesss, Plsssskl—ssshe’s very good!”

Seraphina watched the human slave slurping her Master’s cock like her life depended on it—like she’d never wanted anything more in her life. Please let her get him off—serving in the kitchens wouldn’t be as bad as serving him. She vaguely heard the voice of Plsskl issuing commands and suddenly, before she realized it was even coming, the yellow light of Slethraa pierced its horrid, invasive glow right into her eyes.

Nooo Seraphina thought weakly as she realized it was already too late. Ensnared in the beam as she was, she could not look away from the captivating light, drawing her inward, ever inward, until her consciousness hurtled its way through the cosmos, making her understand just how small and insignificant she really was.

She could no longer see anything in the room around her—it was as if she really had traveled thousands of leagues through the empty black void. She did not see how fervently, how eagerly, how desperately the human slave slurped and sucked on her Master’s cock to earn the right to service his pleasure needs for the rest of her degrading life. She could no longer concern herself with that, as she soon found herself rushing, flying, sailing towards a strange form in the distance, getting ever bigger, until it resolved itself into the shape of a terrible and alien face, the visage of the snake god Slethraa. It was a face devoid of compassion or empathy—the only thing she saw in its eyes was a cold and insatiable hunger.

Seraphina felt a certain vague sense of unnerving lightness, a feeling that something important, something intrinsic to her very nature, was abandoning her bit by bit. But she could not concern herself with that for long, because shortly she was gazing up into the gargantuan hypnotic eyes of the powerful god. She withered under his dominant gaze, quaking with fear to think that something so immense and grandiose as a god would focus any attention on so small a thing as her. But focus he did, and with great interest.

LISSSTEN TO MY WORDSSS, ELF, AND KNOW THAT THEY ARE TRUE.

Seraphina could only tremble in response, staring in awe at the twin suns that crackled and burst with sinister energy as they stared coldly down at her.

I AM SSSSLETHRAA. YOU ARE INSSSIGNIFICANT AND WEAK. YOU WILL BE MY OBEDIENT SSSERVANT. AND YOU SSSHALL SSSERVE ME AS SSSLAVE TO MY FAITHFUL ACOLYTE. YOU WILL GIVE HIM PLEASSSURE. YOU SSSHALL BE HISSSS REWARD.

No, never! I would die first!

NO. YOU WILL DIE WHEN WE ARE DONE WITH YOU, AND NOT BEFORE.

Seraphina definitely felt more light-headed and weaker, as if her very strength was leaving her body in a steady flow.

YOU ARE MINE. YOU BELONG TO SSSLETHRAA.

No! I belong to no one!

YOU, A PATHETIC LITTLE ELF, ARE GOING TO TELL A GOD WHAT ISSS AND ISSS NOT SSSO? DO YOU REALIZE HOW ABSSSURD THAT ISSSS?

Seraphina felt ridiculous trying to argue against this dominating voice that reverberated through her head and all around her, the words echoing through her skull with the power of an earthquake.

You can’t...you can’t do this!

She felt as if her voice was a tiny mouse squeak by comparison, unimportant and unnoticed. But Slethraa had noticed, and his doing so only made her feel more foolish.

YOU LIE TO YOURSSSELF, LITTLE ELF. YOU HAVE SSSSEEN IT. YOU HAVE SSSSEEEN THOSSE SSSTRONGER THAN YOU SSSUCCUMB TO MY WILL. ALL HAVE SSSURRENDERED BEFORE ME, JUSSST ASSS YOU WILL. YOU ARE WEAK. SSSSLETHRA ISSS SSSTRONG.

Suddenly Seraphina felt her pussy being filled, as if by a thick invisible cock. She screamed as it forced its way deep inside of her.

FEEL MY SSSERVANT, YOUR NEW MASSSTER, ASSS HE TAKESSS YOU FOR THE FIRSSST TIME. HE CLAIMSSS YOU ASSS HISSS REWARD. I REWARD MY FAITFHUL SSSSERVANTSSS WELL.

She felt so incredibly full as the cock she could feel but not see violated her pussy. Her body rocked in time with its phantom thrusts, even as she hung suspended in the empty void. She couldn’t tell if she was being physically fucked—her actual body was...somewhere else? But that had happened so long ago, so many stars away from where she was now. Or was it Slethraa himself who fucked her with nothing more than his sheer force of will? So dominant, so powerful was his gaze that ensnared her completely.

No no no no no! Not like this, not like this—Seraphina felt as if she was going to be split in half, so unbearably large did the cock feel inside of her.

THE WEAK SSSSUBMIT TO THE SSSTRONG, DON’T THEY? JUSSST AS YOU SSSSUBMIT TO YOUR MASSSTER. SSSAY IT. THE WEAK SSSSUBMIT TO THE SSSTRONG.

She wanted to disagree with him, but she had seen it many times—she had lived it, backing down and letting others take opportunities that should have been hers, always stepping aside, because she hadn’t felt deserving of them. Just before the fateful trip that brought her here, she’d even caved in to Gelda about what kind of leather goods they should bring to trade with the Tallah elves.

SSSSAY IT. THE WEAK SSSSUBMIT TO THE SSSTRONG.

No—no! You are vile!

YOUR SSSSLETHRAAN MASSSTER ISSS FUCKING YOU NOW. YOU ARE NOT THE SSSTRONG ONE, YOU ARE THE ONE BEING FUCKED. YOU ARE THE WEAK, BEING DOMINATED BY THE SSSSTRONG. BEING TAKEN BY YOUR MASSSTER.

No! Please, no! You are sick! You’re evil! Seraphina’s body rocked back and forth, back and forth, as the thick cock slammed into her.

FEEL THE SSSTRONG COCK OF YOUR MASSTER TAKING WHAT ISSS HISSS. YOU ARE JUSSST A HOLE. A HOLE FOR YOUR MASSSTER TO FILL. YOU CANNOT SSSTOP HIM.

Seraphina had never in her life been fucked like this cock was fucking her now. She felt powerless as her body rocked under the force of its thrusts. She stared up at Slethraa’s eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks in fear of the god’s terrible gaze, but she could not look away from his mesmerizing stare.

YOU ARE WEAK. PATHETIC. TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE.

...no

ADMIT WHAT YOU ARE. DO IT, SSSSLAVE. ADMIT IT. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE. YOU’VE ADMITTED IT TO YOURSSSELF MANY TIMESSS, HAVEN’T YOU? NOW TELL ME. WHAT ARE YOU?

...weak

YESSSS. VERY GOOD, SSSLAVE. YOU ARE WEAK. SSSAY IT.

I am...weak.

She felt relieved to admit it. She’d known it all her life. She’d always gone along with what Gelda wanted, and before that, her elder sister. She’d always taken the more passive role.

AND WHAT DO THE WEAK DO? TELL YOUR MASSSTER WHAT THE WEAK DO.

...submit to the strong

AND WHAT DO YOU DO, WEAK LITTLE ELF? WHAT HAVE YOU ALWAYSSSS DONE?

Submit to the strong.

YESSSSS. YOU DO. IT’SSS WHAT YOU’RE MEANT FOR. YOU SSSSUBMIT TO THE SSSTRONG. SSSAY IT.

I submit to the strong. She grunted softly as a particularly rough thrust pushed her pelvis forward.

Seraphina suddenly felt a terrible and alien sensation, as if something unwelcome and abhorrent had entered her, but whether it invaded her mind or her body, she could not discern.

DO YOU FEEL THAT, CREEPING INSSSSIDE YOU? THAT ISSSS THE CORRUPTION OF SSSSLETHRA. SSSSOON YOU WILL BE FILLED WITH IT.

No! she panicked, suddenly finding new reserves of resistance. But it was so difficult, like lifting something that had always been a pebble but finding that it had now grown to a boulder. She was not sure how long she could keep it up.

YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO SSSTOP IT. I AM VILE, ASSSS YOU SSSAID. BUT NOW MY VILE FILTH SSSPREADSSS INTO YOU. FEEL IT SSSEEEPING INTO YOUR BODY, FLOWING THROUGH YOUR VEINSSSS.

The terrible sensation she’d felt was growing—it was as if tendrils of darkness were threading and weaving their way inside her, creeping ever further into her thoughts. Pumping through her veins. She felt a powerful tingle spreading throughout her body, and it terrified her.

IF MY VILE CORRUPTION SSSSPREADSSS THROUGH YOU, WHAT DOESSS THAT MAKE YOU? OUT WITH IT, SSSSLAVE, WHAT DOESSSS THAT MAKE YOU?

V-vile.

YESSSS. YOU ARE VILE. SSSAY IT.

I am vile.

DO YOU FEEL MY FILTH SSSPREADING THROUGH YOUR BODY?

No! No...yes...yes, I can feel it. Please make it stop—please!

WE CAN’T MAKE IT SSSTOP NOW, IT’SSS ALREADY TOO LATE. IT’SSS ALREADY INSSSIDE YOU.

She did not want to acknowledge it, but she felt different. The cock inside her was starting to feel...pleasant. Her pussy ached, not from the fucking, but from a need to be fucked. Even as the cock pounded inside of her, her pussy ached for more, to be fucked harder, to be fucked and filled with Slethraan cum. She jolted in shock as this thought crossed her mind. She felt a deep and seething shame that such a horrible thought would creep into her.

WHAT ARE YOU?

I am vile, I am filth. It was easy enough to admit after yearning to be filled with Slethraan cum. She felt like she’d been wallowing with the pigs, except the filth wasn’t outside her body—it was inside, where she would never be able to wash it away.

YESSSS. YOU ARE RUINED BY THE TAINT OF SSSSLETHRAA. YOU ARE DEFILED, YOU ARE NO LONGER PURE. YOU ARE FILTH THAT DESSSERVESSS THIS. SSSSAY IT.

I am filth that deserves this. The cock that was pounding into her was punishment for the disgusting creature she was becoming. Soon it would fill gush forth with its toxic Slethraan cum, contaminating her pussy with its putrid evil, signifying her transformation into nothing more than a vessel for her Master’s foul emissions.

YOU ARE RUINED BY SSSSLETHRA. SSSAY IT.

I am ruined by Slethraa. Her thoughts turned back to the thick Slethraan cock spraying its gooey cum deep in her pussy, planting seeds of darkness inside her that could never be snuffed out. She’d intended for this mental image to strengthen her resolve, but the thought of utterly overflowing with viscous Slethraan cum was making her pussy slick with desire as it tightly embraced its Slethraan invader.

YOU ARE CORRUPTED.

I am corrupted. Her pussy walls squeezed tighter around the cock inside her, subconsciously determined to drain it of its gift.

THISSSS CANNOT BE UNDONE.

This cannot be undone. She could feel the truth in it—there was no way to excise the vile darkness from within her, it lived inside her now, it was part of who she was. She felt a flutter of arousal travel down her spine and a heat build in her pussy at the thought of how corrupted she was already. She wondered why she was even still fighting when it was already too late to stop it.

YOU ARE FULL OF MY CORRUPTION.

I am full of your corruption. As good as the cock felt slamming into her, the real thrill was in realizing how desperately she needed to be degraded and humiliated. There was a hungry filth growing inside of her, and it needed to be fed.

YOU ACCCCCEPT MY CORRUPTION.

Seraphina paused a moment to focus on how her very soul felt tainted by darkness now—she felt its weight—no, that was wrong. Rather, as she imagined herself slowly sinking into a bog of absolute filth, horrid, thick slime that covered every inch of her, seeping into every crevasse, filling her orifices and leaving no part of her body or mind untainted, she realized it didn’t weigh her down at all. As her warm, wet pussy welcomed the filth inside, it freed her—she could do anything now and be blameless. Without shame. She was full of Slethraa’s corruption, her thoughts and deeds were no longer her own. Her pussy tingled at the understanding there was no limit to how far she would debase herself now, no depth to which she would not stoop—the filth threw open doors in her mind she could never even have imagined existing before.

I...accept your corruption. She bit her lip as she said this, squeezing her pussy tight around the phantom cock as it slammed into her, eager to collect its Slethraan seed. Her pussy wanted to be filled, it yearned to absolutely drenched with filth.

YOU ACCEPT MY FILTH.

I accept your filth.

YOU ARE MY FILTH.

I am your filth.

YOU ARE MINE.

I am yours. Her pussy slickened with deeper arousal as she welcomed the truth of this.

YOU SSSUBMIT TO SSSLETHRAA. SSSAY IT.

I submit to Slethraa.

“YOU ARE MY SSSLAVE. SSSAY IT.”

The voice was different this time. Still Slethraa’s, still echoing and booming through the cosmic emptiness around her, reverberating in the new seed of darkness that had firmly planted and spread its tendrils throughout her, but somehow also quietly spoken as if right behind her. It was two voices speaking simultaneously.

“I am...ungh...your slave.”

Her own response sounded different as well. Just before, her words had come as thoughts, projected beyond her physical form without speech. But now she spoke them aloud as well even as she thought them into the cosmos. And saying them felt...good. She had uttered a truth she now had an unwavering confidence in.

“YOU ARE MY SSSLAVE, AND I AM YOUR MASSSTER.”

“I am your slave, you are my Master,” she panted as the thick Slethraan cock pounded into her. As she said it, it felt so true. So right. It was the thing she was most certain of. But she knew that she wouldn’t truly be claimed by her Master until he had filled her with his cum, marking her as his.

“YOU WERE BORN TO SSSSERVE YOUR MASSSTER. SSSAY IT.”

“I was born to serve my Master,” she agreed, her pussy rapidly lubricating to heighten her Master’s pleasure. She understood that the black liquid she’d seen before must have entered her, changed her, altered her desires, but realizing the changes were forced upon her did not change the arousal she felt—if anything, they enhanced it. She was a weak elf, a slave, and Slethraa had taken her and twisted her into his own wretched creature—she could think of nothing more arousing.

As her Master’s cock slammed into her again and again, she embraced her weakness—she reveled in it. The acceptance of her place in submission to Slethraa now felt like a warm and comforting blanket that she wrapped tightly around her, willingly binding herself in its embrace.

“I am your slave, Master! I am your slave!” She could feel the filth of Slethraa’s corruption oozing through her veins. She welcomed it. She was a disgusting, wretched, pathetic creature who belonged at her Master’s feet. She would do anything her Master commanded—anything at all, nothing was beneath her, she was utterly servile, and she yearned to prove to her Master how deeply she now understood that. The more degrading the commands, the more deeply satisfying her submission, her absolute and utter surrender, would be. Oh, make me do things, Master! Make me do awful things!

The yellow light in her eyes suddenly disappeared, and Seraphina was back in the Slethraan orgy chamber—everything came rushing back to her, the memories of seeing the other elves enslaved, their treatment at the hands of their evil Slethraan Masters—and she couldn’t wait to participate instead of watching from the sidelines.

“Fuck your slave, Master! Fill your whore slave with cum! Please Master, fill my unworthy slaveholes with your seed!” She screamed as she felt her Master spurt warm ropes of cum deep into her pussy. Her body racked and writhed in its bondage, and she shrieked in pleasure as each subsequent wave of cum spurted into her. Her Master gripped her tightly and thrust further into her, holding himself there for a moment to make sure his seed was delivered before finally pulling out of her.

Seraphina dangled from her chains, mouth open and rapidly panting from the hard fucking she’d just received. As she took in her surroundings, she noticed the human slave kneeling on the ground nearby, her legs spread wide. She was slapping herself over and over on her pussy, hard, and repeating “I will always be the second choice” in a firm, loud voice. Her chin and tits were covered with cum.

She recalled the promise her Master had made—that if the human slave could get him off before Seraphina’s enslavement was complete, he would make her his pleasure slave and Seraphina would work the kitchens. He lied! My Master lied to her. She gleefully laughed internally for her duplicitous and evil Master. Seraphina was excited to understand that her Master would not squander his complete domination of her with kindness. No, he would treat her as a slave should be treated. She shuddered in anticipation.

Master came around in front of her, entering her field of view and she could not believe she didn’t realize how breathtakingly glorious he was before. He was so strong, so powerful. Her eyes traveled down to his magnificent, thick scaly cock. She trembled with elven weakness just to be in his presence. She felt unworthy, desperate to prove her slavish devotion to him so that he would understand that her mind was his now. He gripped her chin again and gazed into her eyes.

“Master...” she whispered in awe as she stared into his captivating eyes.

“Sssso, you ssssee thingssss differently now, do you?” he chuckled as he reached up to undo her wrist bindings.

“Yes, Master! Oh, yes, Master! I am yours, Master, I am your slave. I am your slave!”

He held her body against his as he leaned down to uncuff her ankles. She felt so owned in his strong, unloving arms. When her ankles were unfastened, he lowered her to the floor. Immediately she bowed at his feet.

“Master, please forgive—no, please punish this slave for her defiance,” she said, desperately kissing and licking his feet as she spoke. He drew his foot back from her mouth and lifting it up, planted it firmly on the back of her head, pressing her face into the ground.

“You do not tell your Massster what to do, sssslave. Isss that clear?”

“Yes, Master!” She leaked with arousal to be so put in her place by her Master. She was wrong and the way he forcefully corrected her made her ache to serve and please him properly.

Glisskill removed his foot from her head and smiled as she remained kneeling, head pressed to the floor.

“Sssstand, ssslave,” he commanded sternly.

“Yes, Master!” Immediately she leapt to her feet, her eyes twinkling with adoration as she gazed up at him.

“It’ssss time to recccceive your mark, sssslave. Put your handssss behind your head, ssspread your legssss, and do not move.”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, clasping her hands behind her head and spreading her feet wide apart.

With a gesture from Glisskill, the mindless slave by the snake statue reversed the switch, and a harsh white beam of light shot forth and began its spiral dance across her pubic mound. Slave Seraphina whimpered and shuddered in pain, tears flowing freely from her eyes as the brilliant hot light scorched her flesh, but she obeyed and stayed in position. After an agonizingly lengthy period, the light was switched off, and she bore the spiral mark of Slethraa above her crotch. Her tears turned to those of pride as she glanced down at her marked body.

“And now for my perssssonal markssss,” Glisskill said, muttering an incantation and moving his clawed finger along Seraphina’s naked flesh. He moved with a certainty that indicated he’d given much thought to how he would mark his own pleasure slave. Ghostly green snakes matching Glisskill’s own color slowly started to form around Seraphina’s shins and forearms, and another larger snake coiled around her midsection several times before ending with its head coming up between her breasts. He repeated the tracing and incantation twice more, and then the tattoos marking her body were solid and plainly visible to all in the room. The tattooed snakes were so tightly coiled it gave her the appearance of wearing green gauntlets and shin guards, and a scaly green corset around her midsection. They were so beautiful, she wondered why she hadn’t decorated her flesh like this before. But she was glad she did not—it was Master’s decision how to adorn his slave.

Seraphina melted under her Master’s gaze as he appraised his work, his eyes going up and down her body. Finally, with a nod of satisfaction, he pointed a finger to the slave standing next to the pillar.

“Bring me a collar, sssslave!” he bellowed.

The slave came forth and presented a collar to Glisskill. He grabbed it from her and shoved her aside, moving to stand in front of Seraphina.

He held the silver snake inches away from her neck and it snapped to life and wiggled in anticipation, sensing its proximity to slave flesh. Seraphina’s eyes teared up with joy over what was about to happen.

“You are now my pleassssure ssslave,” Glisskill told her.

“Yes, Master,” Seraphina agreed, still standing with her legs spread apart and her hands clasped behind her head.

“You will sssserve me completely in all wayssss for the ressst of your pathetic life.”

“Yes, Master, I will serve and obey.”

“What issss your name, sssslave?”

“Whatever you say it is, Master.”

“Very good, sssslave. Very good.” He traced a clawed finger down one cheek and up the other. Then he grabbed her breasts, flicking and pinching her nipples and bouncing them in his hands. Seraphina shivered in pleasure at her Master’s touch.

“Your new name isss Glissssscunt.”

“Yes, Master—my name is Glisscunt.” She immediately loved it. Master had given her half of his own name to mark her as his, but wisely used the other half to describe her purpose. It was a good name. Much better than her old name, which did not describe her at all.

“Now, sssslave—kneel and worsssship your Masssster.”

She was on her knees with his cock down her throat before he finished saying “Master”.