The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incorporation Chapter Four

The demon lord strolled through the industrial warehouse confidently, surveying the recent preparations for the upcoming battle. The remaining pallets had been removed, leaving behind a skeletal framework of shelving units. These had then been upgraded with a series of grenade launchers, filled to the brim with all kinds of interesting potions.

The lighting had been similarly enhanced, a series of spotlights installed on top of the racks. Not only would they help to illuminate the battlefield, but in a pinch they could also be used to temporarily blind the enemy. She was uncertain whether it would be enough. They would be mainly relying upon the fact that their enemies would not be expecting to walk into a trap.

They would need all the help they could get when the invasion began, as she had only been able to gather a small, loyal cadre together in the time allotted. It would have to do.

The demoness closed her eyes, savoring the lustful memories of her new conquests. The summoning and fucking seemed almost nonstop, but she couldn’t afford to rest. Now that she had decided upon her path forward, she was determined to implement it. For the sake of all those she loved.

She sighed. Even if her goals hadn’t changed, she certainly had. She could hardly claim that the woman she had once been would have willingly copulated with demonesses of all shapes and sizes.

She couldn’t blame it all on her dick, however. She had wanted to do it with them. The lustful fire burning inside her appeared to be unquenchable, and that suited the new her. She loved fitting her enlarged cock inside their wet pussies. If she had her way, that’s all she would do all day. It was a wonder demons managed to get anything done.

Perhaps the only way she could hope to conquer her lust was through necessity. If the demons managed to invade earth, there would certainly be no relaxation for her at all. That was impetus enough for her to prepare, but she still felt weak. There was so much more she needed to do to grow her empire into a real force to keep the demons in their own world.

Demons. They weren’t any different from her, but they needed to know their place, and she would be the one to lay down the law. She looked over her thick skinned hand and grinned, flexing her talons. She had the power.

Flipping her multicolored hair over her shoulder, she turned and marched towards the eclectic collection of demonesses waiting for her in the corner. Sapphis turned, her fiery eyes lighting up at the sight of her Master. ”Selyssa,” she hissed,” nodding her head with respect. “It is good to see you. Our preparations are complete.“

Since her transformation into a demon lord was now complete, she had decided to drop her old name. Selene had served her well as a human, but it didn’t fit her monstrous body. After some consultation with the demonesses, she had chosen something more appropriate. It suited her. Made her feel in charge. Just as it should.

“Very well. Line up. It’s time.”

She grinned, looking over the beginnings of her first circle as they climbed to their feet. First was Sapphis, as gothic as ever, folding her gloved hands serenely over her latex blouse. One could be forgiven for believing that she was a proper maid, fit only for cleaning. Looks could be deceptive.

Next to her was an abomination called Spydra, a strange fusion of a humanoid upper body and a fat spider abdomen. She still couldn’t quite believe that she had fucked that thing, but she had to confess the demoness certainly did have a way of making it pleasurable.

Ithiss stood next to the drider, running her blue hands up and down her wrists. A sheen of ice was building up as they stroked, revealing her affinity. Selyssa had been pleased to discover that her inner fire was more than sufficient to conquer the new demoness’ subzero body. It would have been incredibly awkward if their pubes had accidentally frozen together during copulation.

Looming above the other demonesses, Hydress’ multitude of wyvern heads made her look fierce and unapproachable. Nothing was further from the truth, as she was actually quite sweet in bed. The lower part of her body certainly functioned properly.

Tucked in behind the others, a long, lithe figure leaned against the wall, her eyes halfway closed. Dressed in black leather, her arms were folded over her chest, her long, black claws resting against her arms. When she noticed Selyssa looking at her, she nodded subtly, her onyx horns flashing.

She had fucked all of this motley looking crew several times, to ensure they would have sufficient power to face this battle. Her demonic transformation had expanded her horizons on what she was willing to mate with, but the logistical challenges of making love to the more monstrous demonesses were significant.

It was fortunate that the demonesses were willing to share, otherwise it would have taken far longer to feed all of them. Amorous creatures, they were quite comfortable with indulging themselves with each other’s bodies until she was ready to service them.

This free sharing of carnal appetites was new to Selene, but she was quickly becoming used to it. Demonesses apparently would often fill their free time with sex, and she now understood why. Keeping their desires satisfied went a long way towards keeping them docile and trouble free.

As a side effect, these sexual encounters had allowed Selene to get to know them better. She was surprised to find that she quite liked them. Sapphis would do anything she was told with a mischevious glint in her eye. Spydra would spin enormously complicated mysteries, which Hydress would solve only after everyone else had guessed incorrectly.

Nepthys was the most mysterious of the bunch. At first, Selene had thought that she was stuck up and aloof for ignoring the antics of the others, but was amused to find that the demoness was often asleep with her eyes open. She never let that get in the way of her duties, though. Or her sex life.

In all, the new life she had relaxed into with the first circle demonessess had actually been… rather nice. Something she wouldn’t have at all thought during her first encounter with Karyssa.

She hissed in her mind. Karyssa. The demoness hadn’t contacted her at all since she had left with Aline, and she had no idea what she was doing. The other demonesses hadn’t seen her, so she must be lying low.

She was getting distracted. There was no time to ruminate on the missing demoness, not when they were about to be attacked. Time for the briefing.

She glanced over her new allies. “You all know the score, but I will reiterate to ensure we’re all on the same page. Thanks to the information you have brought with you from Middlehaven, we have determined the time and the place of the demonic invasion. My goal is to defeat them, here and now, to declare my supremacy. To lock the gate, and prevent any other incursions.”

Ithiss looked at her painted nails, clearly not invested in her speech. Fine, she would give them a reason to listen. “If we win this, I promise to put together a personal sexual scenario for each and every one of you.“

That got their attention. Even Nepthys sat up, five pairs of interested glowing eyes upon her. She should have known. From the short time she had known them, the demonesses had shown precious little interest in anything other than sex.

Breathing deeply, she sighed, a whiff of brimstone tickling her nostrils. “We will likely be vastly outnumbered. I am relying upon you all to do your best to keep the enemy off me while I engage their commander. From what I understand, if I am able to beat their leader, the invasion should be over.”

“A rather antissseptic phrase for what is required,” hissed Hydress.

“She makes it sound like she’s going to have a tea party with them,” grinned Sapphis. “One lump, or two?” She stared lasciviously at Selyssa’s balls.

Spydra stepped forward with one of her multitudinous legs. “You don’t have to dance around the subject with us,” the demoness said seriously. “You mean you’re going to fuck them.” Her fangs dripped with venom, beady eyes hot with desire. “I’m rather looking forward to it.”

Selyssa rolled her eyes, trying to suppress the sudden erection between her legs. The demonesses knew exactly how to get a rise out of her.

While this wasn’t usually a problem, she didn’t exactly want to lead this battle with her dick. Not that she had much choice, since it always seemed to be ready for more. One of the many prices she was paying for becoming a demon lord.

“Positions, please,” she ordered. “They should be arriving at any moment.”

Spydra hissed her pleasure, climbing on top of one of the shelving units, her bulbous black abdomen waving in the air. Hydress took up station in a small shack built out of pallets, her heads extending out to wrap their teeth around the aiming mechanisms for the grenade launchers.

The rest came with her, lining up in front of the metal racks. They stood there, staring at an achingly bright bare stretch of concrete floor. A sudden headache settled into Selyssa’s temples. She didn’t know exactly how long they’d need to wait. The tension was building, and she wasn’t sure how to break it.

“I didn’t know you were into cold, hard slabs,” quipped Sapphis. “I’m sure we can accommodate your… unique tastes, though we don’t have any demonesses currently who can mimic that texture.”

Selyssa rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly, her shoulders relaxing. Sapphis always seemed to know what to say.

An ice cold hand wrapped around her right shoulder. “Are you sure we don’t have time for a little fun?” hissed Ithiss.

Selyssa’s penis flexed. Working off some of her frustrations might be just what she needed to prepare for the upcoming battle. Her libido would hardly say no.

She turned quickly, catching the demoness by the wrist. “Actually, we do,” she grunted, her hand sizzling as her inner heat counteracted the creature’s icy exterior. “But, this is on my terms. Only those who aren’t currently occupied may attend me.”

The other demonesses made disappointed noises, but Selyssa cut her hand through the air. “I mean it. We can’t afford to be unprepared when they arrive.”

“In that case,” hissed a moving shadow, “it’s my turn. I missed out last time.“

Sapphis frowned. “That’s because you were sleeping.”

“Exactly,” replied the demoness with narrowed eyes highlighted in purple. “Therefore, I take priority.”

Selyssa raised her hand. “Indeed. I won’t have arguments between those in my first circle. All of you must receive my blessing equally to ensure we are at full strength. Besides,” she said wryly, “we hardly have a comfortable environment to fuck around with, here. Wouldn’t you rather lounge around in my bed instead?”

Nepthys laughed, her tail fluttering. “I might spend a lot of my time sleeping, but I can do that anywhere. Just like fucking.”

She trotted over to a forklift, leaning over and pressing her hands against the fuel tank. Spreading her legs, she exposed the full moon of her buttocks laid bare by her assless leather chaps. Pressing her fingers into her crack, she spread her bulging lips wide.

Turning her head, she shot Selyssa a sultry look. “Please fuck me, master, I’m not sleepy now.“

Selyssa grunted, smacking the demoness’ hip. Unceremoniously, she slipped her hard dick inside, breathing heavy as a sudden surge of pleasure assaulted her length. No matter how many times she did this, it was always spectacular.

Nepthys made a happy little noise as she thrust all the way in. “I lied,” she chuckled. “I’m always sleepy.”

The harsh lights of the warehouse faded away, smearing into blackness. Selyssa had no time to formulate a question before she was back in her penthouse, in a corridor outside the master suite.

A long, low moan caught her attention, accompanied by a rhythmic slapping beat. Someone was getting fucked, and they were really enjoying it.

The air was crisp, though the light beaming through from outside seemed to waver a little near the end of the hall. Reaching out a hand, she rested her palm against the door latch.

She frowned. Something about this place seemed out of the ordinary, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. There was someone fucking in her bedroom, and she was going to find out who.

Yanking down, she flung the door open, boldly announcing her presence. There was no need to hide herself. She was a demon lord, and all other demons were her subjects!

Her eyes widened as she took in the scene. Aline’s body was contorted over her bed, suspended from the light fixture by a series of ropes.

Her heels were tied against her butt, large lengths of red rope wrapped around her knees. Her hands were behind her back, her torso horizontal. Her long hair was wrapped into the twisting ropes above her hair, pulling her head up and back. Her long horns flared outwards, twisting and curling in tight circles.

Otherwise, she was naked, her breasts flopping as her demonic body jiggled. Grinning, her mouth was twisted into an enlarged O shape, lips wrapped around an enormous black and white cock.

The colors spiraled from the tip, flowing down its fat length until the large end merged into Sapphis’ torso. Light bounced off the fleshy bulb, giving it a rubbery sheen, just like the rest of the creature’s gothic outfit.

From the rear, Karyssa was pressed against Aline’s pussy, ramming a thick, black rubber dildo inside her with abandon. She was dressed in a rubber harness, metallic circles pressed around her breasts. They wiggled with every thrust she made.

Karyssa was holding a leash with one hand that extended in a loop under Aline’s body to a collar wrapped around her neck. The demoness tightened the length and smacked Aline’s bound butt with her other hand. “Take my length, you slut. You’re a fucking demon whore.”

Aline’s head moved forward and back as she bounced against Karyssa’s dildo, the ruffles of Sapphis’ black latex skirt shuffling over her forehead. She moaned continuously, clearly not unhappy at being used this way.

“What the hell is going on here?” Selyssa roared, confusion warring with anger.

Karyssa turned to look at her, eyes glittering. Bemused, she continued to thrust hard into the pleasure addled Aline. “What does it look like we’re doing?”

Selyssa saw red, her head exploding in rage. The room seemed to pulse in sympathy, a wave of energy detonating within her body. The bay window fractured, tiny shards of glass sucked inwards for a timeless moment.

Within the span of a heartbeat, the glass blasted back outwards, a terrible flood of energy escaping her body. Stepping forward without thinking, she grabbed Karyssa’s wrist, twisting it backward at an unnatural angle.

The demoness screamed, an unearthly howl that assaulted Selyssa’s ears. She didn’t care. The creature deserved this, and more.

She jerked harder, slamming a clawed hand against the demoness’ throat. Karyssa was helpless to resist as she was slammed against the carpeted wall, her horns digging into the bright red velvet.

Choking, she shook her head as her face went pale. Selyssa squeezed hard, hearing the crackling pop of the bones in the demoness’ neck. Karyssa tried to speak, but her lips were turning blue, her tongue lolling.

Her head tilted at an odd angle, but Selyssa didn’t care, continuing to apply pressure. The hated demoness was right in front of her, and all of her darkest desires were tumbling out in the form of terrible violence.

The scene suddenly froze, the body of the demoness turning into a sponge. No matter how much she squeezed, nothing happened. Her wing arched in, its sharp edge slashing across the demoness’ chest, but it slid off as if the creature was made of glass.

Suspicious, Selyssa flicked her tail, her all consuming rage beginning to flicker as an uneasiness settled around her shoulders.

Backing away from the frozen demoness, she took in the rest of the tableau. Sapphis had backed away from Aline, her hands raised in shock, mouth open wide. Aline had twisted her neck, a look of horror plastered over her face. Neither of them moved, just as unnaturally still as Karyssa.

Now she was all but certain this wasn’t real, but the look on Aline’s face stabbed her heart. She had never wanted to do anything to make her lover afraid of her, and now look at her! She had been quite ready and willing to eviscerate Karyssa in front of her, no matter the consequences. What had she become?

A whisper in the air stole her attention. Her eyes followed shards of broken glass as they rattled over the carpet, blowing out through the destroyed window. A demoness leaned against the window frame, waiting calmly, her leather jacket flapping open to expose her large bust.

Selyssa stalked up to her, realizing instantly what had happened. “Who put you up to this?” she demanded, fangs bared.

“The other demonesses are worried about you,” Nepthys said calmly. “They think you’re obsessing too much over your lover. That you’ll choose her over us if given the opportunity. We want to know that our loyalty to you is worth something.“

She ran a knowing eye over the frozen scene. “We were right to be worried. You can hardly allow yourself to go supernova every time something disagreeable happens.”

Selyssa raised her hands in anger, but paused before she could do something regrettable. The demoness was right. She didn’t have any control over herself. She had been acting completely on instinct.

“What should I do, then? Should I not protect what is mine?” She hissed, her eyes smoking as she studied the relaxed demoness.

Nepthys sighed, tapping a talon against her leather belt. “You’re still not thinking like a proper demoness. Within our circle, sharing among each other is not only allowed, it is encouraged—including you, and your consort. Until you can learn to let go of your jealousy, you’re endangering all of us. You shouldn’t feel the need to protect Aline from us.“

The demoness pushed herself off of the wall, approaching Selyssa with a seductive hip thrust. “What would happen if your lover showed up while you were in the middle of a fight? Would you drop everything to save her, sacrificing all of us? Throwing away our loyalty, casting us into the abyss?”

“Of course not,” said Selyssa, biting her lip with a sharp fang.

As soon as she said it, she regretted it, knowing it to be a lie. That was the whole crux of the problem. She really was willing to desert all of them to ensure the safety of Aline. A weakness that could easily be exploited by her enemies.

She closed her eyes, pausing as Nepthys took her hands, folding them together. She blinked, staring at the visage of this mysterious demoness. She couldn’t bear this lie any longer.

“No, I’m wrong.” she said unsteadily. “I guess I’m still not used to having you as my closest servants. I still don’t quite believe that you would do anything for me.”

Anything?” whispered the smoky demoness, showing off her cute little teeth. “Of course we would. We belong to you.“

“In that case,” replied Selyssa, her voice wobbling, “what should I have done? Karyssa stole her from me, and I want her back!“

Nepthys squeezed her hands, then let go. “The correct response was to join them. Your consort would surely have approved. As a demoness, she will understand. That will be a part of her instincts, enforced by Karyssa’s teachings. To use and be used, is the ultimate pleasure of our kind.”

She pointed a talon at the immobile Karyssa. “Why be angry at her? Your lover was ready and willing to go learn from this demoness. If anyone, you should hold Aline accountable for her own actions. Better yet, accept that this is what she wanted.“

Wrapping her hands across her chest, she made a short bow. “Now, I’ve proved my point. I want to make sure you’re thinking rationally when these conflicts of interest inevitably arise. We all are investing a lot in you to make sure that you succeed.”

Selyssa grunted, still a little unsure, but the demoness was making sense. She did want to resolve this amicably.

“Now that you know, what do you want to do?” Nepthys paused, curling her hand into a fist.

“I want to fuck all of you,” confessed Selyssa abruptly, “but I want to fuck her most of all. She is special to me.“

“As it should be. As long as you let us in, we are happy. Please, share all of our bodies, together.”

The demoness winked a purple eye. “Care to try again?”

The scene rewound before her eyes, her body involuntarily taking footsteps backwards until she was once again outside the door. The sound of fucking commenced again, wet slapping echoing from within the suite.

Emotions roiling, she warred within herself. She couldn’t just make her anger disappear. Just maybe, however, there was something stronger.

Looking down, she stared at her mottled penis, throbbing and ready. Always ready. Always hungry.

It wasn’t that easy, though. Was it? If she gave in to her desires here, what remained of her resistance to her transformation would be gone. Was she willing to go that far?

Did she really have any resistance left at this point? All she had done for the last month was fuck demoness after demoness. She couldn’t really claim that she had exclusive rights to Aline’s body while fucking around.

Maybe… she just needed to accept that she was overreacting. Was it really that bad if Aline fucked the other demonesses? She could hardly blame her for having fun with them.

That was it, the last piece to the puzzle. She didn’t have exclusive rights to Aline’s body. Being her Master wasn’t the same thing as owning her.

As that realization clicked into place, she suddenly knew what she wanted to do, her body inflamed with desire. She would take her pleasure from these demonesses, as their true Master. It would be glorious.

She slammed the door open, striding forward confidently on the plush carpet with her hooved feet. Pointing at Karyssa, she waved her hand to the left. “Back,” she ordered. “You’re in my position.“

Bemused, the demoness did as she was commanded, her black dildo slipping from Aline’s sopping wet snatch. She offered up the leash she held in her left hand, brows raised.

Selyssa pressed a hand against the demoness’ chest, pushing her against the wall firmly, taking the leash with her other hand. “Stay there and watch. That is your punishment.” She could afford to be just a little jealous where her lover was concerned.

Turning to address her lover, her arousal doubled. Seeing Aline suspended helplessly in the air, her pussy exposed, was sending her into a frenzy. She yanked on the leash, pulling Aline’s head back. Her lover gurgled as it choked her, her mouth gargling Sapphis’ cock. It served her right for choosing the demonesses over her. She was about to find out what she had been missing.

Wrapping her purple hands over Aline’s ankles, she swung the woman closer to her. A servant always comes to do her Master’s bidding.

Her cock pointed straight at Aline’s pussy, thrumming with anticipation. She couldn’t wait any more. Stepping forward, she sank her length into Aline’s gaping hole, sliding herself in without any resistance.

The overwhelming sensation of fucking was back. Only this time, it wasn’t just any demoness. It was the first one she had made. She was special, this woman that had caused her to fall from grace and embrace her new monstrous form.

She raised her wings up, savoring the sensations as her body fed the pleasure back into her core like a molten spear. The ropes swayed, her lover’s body bouncing against her cock, ass flexing as she easily took her lord’s length.

Her balls slapped against her lover’s ass, the enormous round orbs swaying hypnotically. As her transformation had advanced, not only had they grown, but they had also begun to glow, a fluorescent purple highlighting her testes. Another sign of the power she was impregnating these demonesses with.

Selyssa frowned. This felt amazing, but there was something missing. She couldn’t hear her lover’s screams of adoration because her mouth was plugged with Sapphis’ dick.

Staring at Sapphis, she briefly considered. “Stop pegging her mouth, and do me instead,” she ordered. She slapped Aline’s butt. “She has been naughty enough today, and doesn’t deserve the taste of your cock.”

Sapphis chuckled, slipping her enormous black and white penis free from Aline’s seeking lips. “As you wish, my Master.

Aline whined for Sapphis’ missing dick, but Sapphis patted her on the cheek. “Another time, slut. Your Master wants me to attend to her needs, and I must obey, as must you.”

Stepping around the suspended woman, Sapphis stepped lightly on her platform boots. “You won’t regret this, Master,” she hissed, her glowing face upturned in a grin. “Once you experience this, you’ll want to do it over and over again. Believe me.”

Selyssa shrugged her bony shoulders. “Show me,” she ordered, her forked tongue sliding between her lips. ”Make me believe.“

Sapphis chuckled, swinging around behind her Master. Her ruffled latex skirt rubbed along Selyssa’s side. “Don’t complain to me later that we can’t do this all the time.“

It took a little bit of effort for Sapphis to find the right spot, but once she did, her fleshy penis was shoved inside. It felt different than cocks Selyssa had taken before in her past life, thick and rubbery. More like a dildo than a cock, but just as good. Even better, since it swelled inside her with each thrust.

She imagined the girthy length, its black and white spirals widening as Sapphis’ cock swelled. No wonder it had been driving Aline crazy. Trust a demoness to understand pleasure.

Focusing, she rammed herself into Aline, pushing her body further away with each thrust, to increase the sensation on her entire length. Sapphis’ penis jammed into her hole, a sudden jerking motion putting her off her rhythm.

Hissing, she moved her wing out of the way so she could peer past her armored ribcage. Karyssa had decided to join the fun, lifting up Sapphis’ skirt and ramming her black dildo into the gothic beauty’s snatch.

They were running a train, each of them plugging into the next demoness. With every thrust, they all thrusted, running in parallel. A pleasure train that huffed and gasped with every burst of pleasure. It felt amazing.

Aline was shouting and crying out, tortured by Selyssa’s cock. As it should be. All of them, fucking, together.

She could feel Sapphis’ rubber dick swelling inside her, the demoness’ cum gushing into her slick pussy. Her own cock spasmed, ready to burst. This was the purest form of demonic sex.

As she began to orgasm, the scene began to evaporate. Her vision sparkled, the air catching fire. Wrinkling like a combusting piece of paper, her view suddenly dropped away. It was disorienting at first, but she was able to anchor herself via the incredible pleasure squeezing her dick.

She was suddenly back in the warehouse, pulsing her seed into Nepthys. The sleep demoness had accomplished her goal, and was now receiving her reward for teasing her Master. She should be angry, but all the hate had burned out of her. The demoness had truly helped her, and deserved to be fucked thoroughly.

She blinked, grunting as her penis pulsed inside the purple demoness. Nepthy’s muscles flexed as she moved her hips upwards to accommodate her bulk more fully. “Fill me, master,” she whispered, rotating her body to expose her bobbing breasts, cupped enticingly by tight leather. “Your reward for learning my lesson.”

Selyssa slapped her ass, hard. “Your reward for giving your lesson,” she replied acerbically.

As her penis finished emptying, she slipped out, her swollen length dangling delightfully. She was already ready for another go. It would serve the demoness right for daring to take her through such an offensive exercise.

Her eyes narrowed as she glanced at Sapphis, who was standing nearby, her hands folded nonchalantly. “What were you doing in Nepthys dream?” she asked sharply.

Sapphis blinked, an enigmatic smile on her face. “I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. Are you really going to blame me for something that happened in your mind?“

Selyssa twisted her lips, but she let it go. It wasn’t really worth pursuing. The demoness had only had an incidental role in her dreamscape, after all… she peered downwards, looking at the creature’s ruffled skirt. Did Sapphis really possess a latex penis?

“Master, there is something happening,” came the rough voice of Spydra. “I think you should take a look at this.”

Her curiosity would have to wait. Slapping a hand against her bony thigh, she trotted over to the front of the racks. The open space over the concrete slab had changed. A dark purplish orb had appeared, threads of black rippling through the sphere.

She blinked, wondering if she was imagining things. The bright lighting from the spotlights gave the strange orb an odd shadow. It distorted and squeezed into a long oval that flowed up the wall like a gooey, dark liquid.

There was definitely something there. She wasn’t dreaming this time.

The sphere morphed before she had time to prepare. It shifted, growing oblong, taller and wider. The bottom touched the concrete floor, pooling into a black circle. The top rotated, a scintillating array of light coming from somewhere within.

A howl echoed from deep inside its shimmering surface, and suddenly they were upon them, spilling from the portal like a tidal wave. Fangs flashing, they moved with odd skittering motions, knuckles pressing against the hard concrete as they spread out, claws scrabbling.

“Hold the line!” shouted Hydress, her multiple heads speaking in different tones to form a melody that penetrated the cacophony of the attack. “These Carcussii are meant to distract us, to prevent us from putting up a consolidated defense. Stick to the plan and you’ll be fine.“

Selyssa knew this was directed more at her than the other demonesses, as she had little experience with the different monstrosities of Middlehaven. The warning was well taken, as the tiny little brutes were ugly.

That was fine. She hadn’t exactly been doing nothing during their preparations for this fight. “Suppressing fire!” she ordered.

In response, Hydress pulled the trigger on some of the launchers. Flasks launched from their muzzles, crashing against the mottled skin of the attackers. The purple ooze inside exploded outwards, glowing purple tendrils wrapping themselves around the disfigured bodies.

Unearthly screeches echoed off the steel walls of the warehouse as the tendrils squeezed tight, cutting into their skin. Blood oozed to the floor, making the surface slick. She would have to keep that in mind while advancing towards the portal.

“Attack!” she shrieked, spotting the first of the demonesses emerging. They were weaving their fingers to summon magical spells, and she didn’t want to give them time to work.

Ithiss held out her hand, a spike of ice flowing downwards like an icicle. When it touched the floor, it coalesced into a white staff, tipped with a circular top, within which a blue crystal glowed. She spoke a harsh word, and a burst of freezing water blasted from the circle, coating the enemy in front of her with ice.

Frozen in full outreach, its silvery skin glowed under a thick icy sheet. Smacking the butt of her staff against the floor, Ithiss stepped forward and kicked the beast with her metallic boot. It shattered into several pieces, viscera spilling out onto the floor.

Another monster attacked her from her left side, barking as its mouth flaps opened to reveal a circular toothy maw. It leapt, attempting to sink its teeth into the demoness’ shoulder, but right before it could connect, the tip of a parasol was jammed into its throat.

Sapphis laughed maniacally, skipping forward as she opened the top, spikes shooting from the end to spear through the monster’s mouth. The parasol spun, a white spiral spinning out from the center in a hypnotic fashion.

The monster moaned pitifully, unable to break free. Selyssa couldn’t see what was happening on the other end as the parasol spun more quickly, whirling around and around. Reaching out with her other hand, she pulled the center towards her, the parasol snapping shut with finality.

The tip of the parasol was clear, no spikes, and no monster. It had simply vanished into the aether. Sapphis chuckled, spinning her weapon through the air and tucking it under her arm, pulling her legs together until the heels of her boots clicked together. How terrifying!

Nepthys’ attacks weren’t nearly so obvious. Her leather coated body dissolved into smoke, monster after monster neatly cut in two by a thin knife she had concealed under her top. Even with her efforts, there were still far more than she could handle alone.

It was her turn to join the fray. Focusing within, she summoned the warmth of the fire that always inhabited her core. It expanded, crackling along the surface of her skin. Flickering warmth radiated outwards, superheated air flowing over her body.

She had experimented with this several times, taking advice from the other demonesses. None of them knew exactly how it worked, as their abilities were different from hers, but they could at least describe some of the powers Barakagon had displayed. Knowing what was possible was useful in and of itself. It had only remained for her to figure out how.

Now, she could put that experimentation to good use. She didn’t need any weapons, when her body itself was a weapon.

Her opponent skulked along the floor past the others, walking sideways as it stared at her with bulging eyes. It must be suspicious of the tremendous heat she was emitting. Skipping nimbly past a strike from Sapphis’ parasol, it darted towards her.

Its slavering jaws slid open sideways, saliva spilling from its wedge shaped face. Springing from the ground, it attacked, claws extended. She moved her hand instantaneously, sliding her talons around its throat. She watched it with malevolence as it burst into flames, shrieking as its flesh melted under her fiery aura. An ugly, insignificant worm, beneath her notice.

She squeezed, smashing its throat as if it was made of yogurt. It popped wetly, eyes going glassy. Roaring, she tossed it at the ranks of the ones racing up behind it, scattering them like bowling pins.

That opened a path for her to make a run at the demonesses, who by now were setting up a battle line. The one in her way had a cowl of flame licking around her shoulders. Selyssa cracked her neck, stomping towards her, talons outstretched. Child’s play.

The building shuddered, knocking Selyssa off balance. She hissed as her shoulder smacked against the floor, rolling over as concrete shards fell around her.

A slab detached from the ceiling, crushing an enemy demoness with an ugly thud, her limbs unconsciously flailing. On top of the slab posed a man dressed in yellow spandex, his outfit stretched tight enough to delineate his enormous muscles.

“Hello there!” he bellowed, his voice ringing in her ears. “Halt, evildoers! Sturdy Dan has arrived to arrest your dirty deeds!”

He smacked an absurdly large fist into his palm with a wet thud, the air shuddering in sympathy. “Nefarious deeds cannot survive sunlight’s disinfectant!” he declared, swinging his foot in an overhead smash. One of the attacking carcussii instantly turned into a red smear on the floor, its dismembered head bouncing onto a spike of broken rebar, jaw hinged open in surprise.

Some of the surrounding demonesses turned to face this new threat, but they were flung back by the arrival of two more superheroes from the guild. Skyline planted her armored foot into the horned head of a short demoness, while another was wrapped up within Lunastat’s whip. Her cat ears flexed as she spun her victim in a circle, trussing her up tightly.

Selyssa groaned. This was exactly what she didn’t want. Why did the most annoying superheroes always show up at the worst time? How could they have known about this battle?

“Ha! Ha!” shouted Sturdy Dan in his stentorian voice. “Can none of you stand up to me in a fair fight?” He slammed his hammer like fists together, knuckle to knuckle, with a tremendous bang. A spherical shockwave burst outwards, smashing a few of the smaller demons to the ground, their legs bent at awkward angles.

A feminine moan echoed from the portal. “Oh, dear. Why would anyone bother going head to head with you?” a voice asked silkily.

A long, thick leg stepped through, perfectly formed toes resting upon the concrete. Her thighs were bare, highlighting her entirely green skin, which had a slick, wet sheen to it. The demoness chuckled as she swayed into view, her confident pose made of pure sex.

The sheen continued up her body, highlighting her wet pussy, and four large breasts, two pairs stacked on top of each other. They wobbled as she padded closer to the heroes, their mottled coloring making them look like reptile eggs.

Their obscene size was only rivalled by a truly enormous dick that swelled from between her legs, greenish veins running along its length. Her balls were the size of plums, each decorated with a painted red star on the side. The purplish spheres knocked against each other with every step she took.

Her facial features had been smoothed over, the bone structure of her skull stretched into a single, consolidated horn, a cone-like spiral which extended at least a foot outwards from the back of her head. Her eyes were sunken, a poisonous green flame dancing within. Insectile and reptilian, smashed together into one package. She was every inch a queen, and she knew it.

Worse, she was extremely attractive, and not just to her demonic eyes, though how much of that was due to the green gas which emitted from her shoulders, Selyssa couldn’t say. Her penis was stiff, yearning to be stuffed inside the demoness’ lubricated snatch. She almost forgot herself completely, suddenly desiring to kneel at this demon lord’s feet.

Sturdy Dan’s smile slid right off his face. In the short time she had known him from the guild, it was the first time Selyssa had seen him look even a little bit uncomfortable. Her heart lurched. As much as she enjoyed seeing it, she didn’t fancy facing this new opponent, either. Unless she wanted to give up and spend some quality time between the demon lord’s legs.

The demoness stepped forward confidently, as if she owned the place. Sturdy Dan’s jaw was slack, his hands forgotten at his sides. Stepping daintily over the corpses of the carcussii, she lifted one hand to cup the hero’s chin.

A haze of green surrounded her body, encompassing them both. “Everyone is so confident until they are forced to face reality,” she chuckled, reaching for the bulge in his pants.

Selyssa took a step forward. This was her chance to attack the demoness, while she was distracted dealing with the hero. Only, it was getting increasingly hard to think.

Her steps slowed to a halt. What was that amazing smell? Cinnamon and sugar, fresh bread just pulled from the oven. A tasty treat she couldn’t wait to sink her teeth into.

She found herself staring at the demon lord, frozen in place by the aroma. She could do nothing as the demoness ripped at the superhero’s pants with her talons, tearing them into strips. His swollen penis was soon exposed, the demoness wrapping her hand around his girthy length.

“How very predictable,” she said smugly, jerking him off. She rotated her head to look at Selyssa with her deep, poisonous green eyes. “Those of you who have dicks are so easy to control given the appropriate stimulus.“

Sturdy Dan made a gasping noise, but she ignored him, increasing the speed of her strokes, squeezing harder. “It’s almost as though you believe that whipping one out is enough to win the battle. I enjoy proving just how wrong you are.“

Selyssa was losing. It was hard to admit, but it was true. Whatever was in that gas had a hold on her mind. Her penis was pulsing, desperate to sink itself within the demon lord’s pussy, but if she gave into that urge without controlling the battlefield, the demoness would win.

That was exactly what she was counting on, therefore it was the one thing she shouldn’t do. It was easy enough to think, but impossible to put into practice. Whatever hypnotic effect the gas possessed had a stranglehold on her. She couldn’t move a muscle.

The other demonesses and heroes were still fighting, but it didn’t matter. If she lost here, the battle was over. And she didn’t know how to break free!

It was the same problem she had encountered when going up against Karyssa’s pheromones, except worse. At some level she wanted to give in to the demoness. It would feel amazing to let go and allow herself to get fucked.

Her fire aura had faded, her vision bleeding into blackness. Spirals of wavy green had infiltrated her peripheral vision, hypnotizing her further. Breathing hard, she moved her hand down to stroke her penis. It was the first time she had done so. There had never been a need before with so many willing demonesses around to sate her desires.

After the first couple of strokes, she gritted her teeth. She was just as caught as Sturdy Dan, the superhero grunting as the demon lord worked him over. The demon lord’s wicked laugh penetrated the sound of the ongoing battle as she stared at Selyssa. “You’re helpless. Not a lord at all. Suitable only for serving, not commanding. An underling, at best.“

As the gas worked itself deeper into her veins, Selyssa stumbled to her knees. She had to keep tugging on her penis, throb, throb. The pleasure was the only thing that was real. Eyes watery, she watched as the demon lord jacked off Sturdy Dan, his penis bouncing as the opening at the tip of its head dribbled.

The demon lord pressed her engorged penis against the side of Sturdy Dan’s hip. “Do you think when I fuck his ass, he’ll squeal for me? Will you squeal for me when I orgasm inside you?“

She laughed, exposing her tiny fangs as she rolled her head back. “Taking this world is going to be so easy! All I have to do is reach out and pluck your every desire to make you all mine.“

This was too much for Sturdy Dan. His well defined abs flexed as he moaned in a dull monotone. His penis jerked within the demoness’ hand, spurts of white cum arcing out onto the concrete floor. He murmured something indistinct, eyes cloudy, standing still like a statue.

“Putting him under my control was as simple as that,” declared the demoness, patting a hand against his blocky face. “He’ll do anything I say now, isn’t that right?”

Sturdy Dan’s mouth opened a few inches, strained words being torn from within. “Yes, Master.”

“Good boy.” She turned, satisfied that her control was absolute. “Now, what shall I do with you?” she asked, pacing towards Selyssa.

She lifted her penis up, exposing her pink snatch. “I believe I will have you start by servicing me with your tongue. After that, your humiliation will be complete.”

Selyssa’s eyes froze on the demoness’ cock, her mouth dropping open, hypnotized. As the demoness fucked her, she would be remodeled. Turned into her perfect pet, and she couldn’t bring herself to care. It was going to feel SO GOOD!

The portal pulsed from top to bottom, a white circle of light darting around its periphery, catching the demon lord’s attention. Her brows rose, slick forehead wrinkling. “What could that be?” she murmured. “I wasn’t expecting more reinforcements.”

The pair of feet that stepped out were clad in black boots, cinched tight with rectangular metal buckles. As the studded boots stretched upwards, they appeared to be integrated into latex bodysuits that both demonesses wore, the tight material coating their armored legs.

One of them wore a complicated latex bondage harness, a ring connecting the straps together above her mons, under her breasts, and at her breastbone. A thick, rigid posture collar was wrapped around her neck, a neat metal ring dangling from the center.

The other demoness wore a corset, which squeezed her voluminous breasts upwards and outwards. Her erect nipples were very much visible under the tight latex, a heart shaped keyhole showing off her indigo flesh underneath.

She was also very much pregnant, her belly barely constrained by her stretchy outfit. Selyssa was confused—she didn’t know any pregnant demonesses. Who were these creatures? Friend, or foe?

Neither one of them was unidentifiable, hidden under bug-like gas masks with large, tinted domes covering each eye. The straps for each mask were wrapped around their horns, their hair done up in pigtails. Bright green tubes extended from each side of their mouths, and when they exhaled, a puff of green gas misted into the stale air of the warehouse.

The pregnant one pointed a snub nosed weapon at the demon lord. “Hold it right there,” she commanded, her voice muffled. “You are violating the treaty of Barakagon, and under its terms, you will be punished for invading this world.”

The demoness turned, putting a hand on her hip, her eyes glowing a violent dark green. “So what if I am? There’s no way you could possibly stop me. Why even bother trying?”

Her head glowed, and puffs of her toxic gas escaped her shoulders. Selyssa’s mouth dropped open as she breathed in a lungful. How could a demoness make something so delightful?

The mysterious demoness kept the rifle pointed at the lord, not budging an inch. The gas appeared to have no effect, swirling around her mask. “We know everything about you, Ratheria. What you can do. Who you are. Who you owe.“

At the sound of her name, the demon lord froze, her body straightening slowly. “Who have you been talking to?” she asked harshly, her hands hooked into claws. “I owe nothing!“

The masked woman chuckled, her voice velvety smooth. Selyssa felt that she should be able to place it, but the dizzying gas was making her loopy. All she wanted to do was breathe more of it, breathe in all of it, to submit.

“We won’t reveal our sources,” stated the masked demoness, “but suffice it to say we know you are being blackmailed into making this attack by another lord. If you succeed, an entry point will be opened into this world that everyone will flood into. If you fail, it wouldn’t be that difficult to pick up the pieces and disavow responsibility, no?”

Ratheria folded her arms, tapping a talon against her toxic, green skin. “So what if I am? Chasing scraps of power is what a demon lord does. I will find a way to turn the tables. I always do.“

“Your overconfidence will be your downfall,” stated the other demoness flatly. “Nobody can win all of the time, not even you. If you join us, however, and swear loyalty to the rightful successor of Barakagon, we can assure you an appropriate place in our hierarchy.”

“And who might that be?” Ratheria asked speculatively. “There’s been a lot of rumors of late, but no announcements.” She pressed a hand against her chin, her head tilting to peer at Selyssa, who was gassed out of her mind, frantically massaging her breasts.

Ratheria’s eyes widened, and she laughed wholeheartedly. ”Her? Right now she isn’t even a lord, she’s my puppet. You can’t possibly think I would take that deal when I can have everything I desire under my control.“

A speculative look appeared in her eyes. “What about a different deal? Why don’t you take off your mask and succumb to my poison? This demon lord is weak, and clearly not worthy of Barakagon’s line, or your loyalty.”

Selyssa was having a hard time thinking, the gas producing delicious looking spirals in her central vision. She was focused on Ratheria’s cock, speculating what it would feel like to have it stuffed in her needy pussy. It wouldn’t be so bad. These new demonesses should give up and experience the pleasure of breathing in Ratheria’s gas, too. Being broken by a demon lord felt so amazing!

Her pussy clenched as the invading demoness handed her weapon to her partner, reaching up to release the straps of her gas mask. Her arousal spiked. What she had imagined was about to happen!

As the mask revealed the demoness’ face, all of her thoughts tumbled out of her head, and she ceased pleasuring herself. There was something intimately familiar about that face, but she couldn’t place it. She didn’t know that many demonesses, so she should know this one, but her mind was far too muddled to understand.

“Take a breath of this, Selyssa, and become what you are meant to be. I will always be your Ally.” The familiar demoness took a step towards her and tossed her the gas mask.

Selyssa watched it swing through the air passively, reaching up to grab the strap at the last second. What was this? It smelled really good.

She pressed her face into the mask, breathing deep. The scent of the demoness was mixed with a minty freshness. Cobwebs began to clear out of her mind. It happened slowly, understanding of her current situation dawning. She took another breath, urging her thoughts back into order.

“That’s right,” murmured Ratheria, moving closer to the pregnant demoness, green gas hissing from her mouth and shoulders. “Breathe me in. Savor the flavor, and become mine. Another slut for my collection.“

The pregnant demoness frowned, clearly holding her breath, but it was a losing battle. Sooner or later she would have to breathe in the gas, and then the game would be up. The other demoness was still holding the gun on Ratheria, but the demon lord didn’t seem to care, stalking closer.

Selyssa saw the exact moment the pregnant demoness was forced to take another breath, the fire dimming in her eyes as the gas infiltrated her lungs. She knew those eyes. Aline!

She suddenly knew what was going on. Everything. She had almost lost, and her Ally was going to pay the price for her failures. Fuck.

Pressing a hoof against the ground, she rose to her feet rapidly, roaring. Her fire aura reignited along with her passion, heat rippling around her fingers as she rushed towards the poison demoness.

Ratheria turned around, mouth gaping wide as Selyssa’s armored fist punched into her lower jaw, forcing it to snap shut. Her heels lifted off the ground as she lost her balance, falling backwards towards the floor. Her head bounced off the concrete, stunning her long enough for Selyssa to wrap her hands around the demon lord’s throat.

“Stop this,” she hissed. “Recall your poison. Give my consort back to me, or I will kill you now.“

The intense heat of her aura was blistering Ratheria’s skin, but the demon lord was made of stronger material than her minions. It would take a while to cook her all the way through, but Selyssa was quite willing to do so if she wouldn’t release her pregnant lover.

She didn’t know when that had happened, but it had to be hers. She was the only one who had been fucking her.

She would turn this demon lord to dust before she let the woman control her lover, and Ratheria knew it. She could see that realization dawn in the demoness’ eyes, her tongue turning a deeper purple as she choked for air.

“Don’t kill her, Selyssa,” said an amused, sultry voice. “We need her to cement your rule.”

Karyssa. Fuck, she’d have to deal with that demoness later. She should have known that the annoying slut would have been the other demoness that arrived with Aline.

Selyssa eased her grip so that the demon lord could speak. She still wanted to destroy the lord for what she had done, but doing so capriciously wouldn’t gain her allies.

Ratheria choked, fear sparking in her eyes. “I didn’t know she was your consort!” she gasped. The green gas spewing from her body stopped, being drawn back inside the miniature craters that decorated her shoulders. “There, I give up. I yield to your victory. I submit to you under the terms of Barakagon’s treaty!“

Karyssa chuckled. “You may release her. By the terms of the treaty, she is now bound to you as your subject. All that remains is for you to seal the deal.”

Seal the deal? Selyssa frowned, looking at the demon lord, confused. As her fire aura faded, the mucous surface of Ratheria’s skin rehydrated.

“I am defeated,” hissed Ratheria, looking away. “By our rules, you should dominate me, as I attempted to do to you. That is the way of demons.”

Selyssa paused. Was this really a good idea? The creature had almost turned her into a slut slave.

“Take her, Master,” Karyssa urged. “Make her yours, if you can. This is the way to cement your empire, in a way only a demoness can.”

Selyssa’s dick suddenly engorged. Fucking this demoness suddenly sounded like an excellent idea. “Present yourself,” she snapped, her urges taking over.

Ratheria focused on Selyssa, a cat-like grin lighting up her toxic green face. She was just like all the other demonesses when they knew they were going to get it. Another demonic slut. “Yes, Master, I will do as you command.”

Getting up from the floor, she turned, showing off her gigantic green ass, slick with the natural lubrication her body provided. Spreading her legs, she leaned over, her swollen privates ready and willing. As her hands touched the floor, she rolled her hips and moved her upper body forward until the tips of her nipples dragged against the concrete.

“She is giving you a great honor, Master,” declared Karyssa. “This is one of the submission poses of the Karoshima. It is a declaration of her servitude.“

Selyssa didn’t care how great of an honor it was. This was her duty, as a demon lord. She was going to take everything she wanted from this slut who tried to supplant her as the ruler of Middlehaven. It was her right.

But did she really want to do it in front of her lover? She looked around for Aline, uncertain.

A shadow suddenly appeared at her side, a taloned hand caressing a swollen belly. “Make her yours,” declared Aline, staring at the fallen demoness. “Then make me yours.“

Selyssa grunted, her lover’s permission meaning far more than Karyssa’s exhortations. Taking hold of her turgid cock, she aimed the tip at Ratheria’s dripping hole. As she pressed inside, the demon lord sighed, a small burst of gas blasting from her shoulders.

Selyssa smacked her ass, the wet crack echoing in the warehouse. “Stop that.”

Ratheria made a small whimpering sound, her body twisting in contrition. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t control it. I will do better, Master.”

Selyssa hummed as she began to rock in a regular rhythm. It felt good to be dominating a demoness again, and this one was of such a high rank, too. Delightful.

Ratheria slid a little along the ground with every pump, her nipples pressing against the cold cement. She made cute little noises every time it happened, her hands reaching above her head. “Oh yes, Master, do me harder, I love being your fuck toy.”

The other demonesses of Ratheria’s army lined up in front of their fallen Master, watching her being fucked with glee. “Fuck her harder!” shouted one. “Hail to the new Master!” shouted another.

“Excuse me?” asked a stentorian voice from her right. “I don’t think it’s appropriate to be fucking in the middle of a fight.”

Selyssa’s brows rose, looking over at the chiseled superhero, Sturdy Dan. Ratheria’s poison had worn off, and he had come back to his senses. Several of the carcussii lay at his feet, twisted into pretzels.

She continued to ram her dick into Ratheria’s tight hole, the sound of her wet balls slapping against the demoness’ pubes echoing off the bare walls. “Why would I bother stopping? The fight is already over, the orgy only just begun.”

“Nonsense,” he declared, raising his clenched hands. “None of you foul demons can stand up to my righteous fists. If you won’t restrain your carnal appetites, I will pound you into submission!”

“Those are mighty big words from a big man,” Selyssa said, her voice rising. “However, it looks like you’ve forgotten everyone else. I’m hardly without allies, but you are quite alone.“

Sturdy Dan grunted, looking around for his friends. His mouth dropped open as he spotted Skyline. Her legs were spread and the armor plating around her privates had been removed. Sapphis flipped up her latex skirt, revealing the swollen length of her cock.

Skyline squeaked as the swirling black and white dick penetrated her tunnel. She braced against her demonic lover, her cheeks blushing as she wrapped her hands around some metal shelving. “Mistress!” she groaned. “Did I do a good job? I did exactly what you requested!”

Sapphis fondled one of Skyline’s breasts, which had dropped free of its constricting armor. “Yes, my pet. They’ve only just realized that their powers have been fading.”

Skyline moaned her appreciation, rocking her hips to take as much of the demoness’ length as she could, her body enlarging as horns grew from her head. Her voice became lower as her corruption began to show. “I could barely stop myself from masturbating when I mixed the potion into the morning coffee,” she moaned. “I can’t believe how hot it feels to betray.“

“I don’t believe it!” declared Dan. “Where did Lunastat go? She could not have been caught so easily!”

“She’s up here,” declared Spydress from the top of some metal shelving, manipulating a bundle in shiny silk she was spinning from her abdomen. “Trussed up, a delicious pussy made for eating.”

Using one of her spindly legs, she sliced a hole in the cocoon she had made, sticking her slender forked tongue inside. “She tastes amazing. Another heroic slut for our collection.”

“This can’t be!” shouted Dan. “We’re heroes! We cannot possibly be defeated like this!”

“Hello there, big guy,” came a familiar, sultry voice, a hand sliding around Dan’s shoulder. “Do you smell something nice?”

Sturdy Dan started, his nostrils widening. “What’s this? No, I am Sturdy Dan. I am above this!”

He swung a fist, a clumsy blow that failed to connect. The demoness slid around his back, retaining her position. “Empty palms, swollen head. Don’t you want to be fucking instead of fighting?”

Dan swung and missed again. “No, I must fight,” he muttered, his eyes widening. “It is what I do. Sturdy Dan is here to win again!”

Karyssa giggled, amused by his paltry attempts. She had removed her gas mask, revealing fiery eyes and molten red cheeks. “Win you shall, as soon as you stick that thick dick in my pussy. Everyone is doing it. All of you are being fucked.”

With great strength, Dan threw her off, stumbling away a few feet. “No! Get away from me, foul temptress!”

A shadow coalesced at his side, Nepthys’ black leather pressing into his abs. “Where are you going, big guy? All of us would like to have some fun with you.”

“All… of you?” he choked out, stumbling as one of Hydress’ heads wound around his ankle.

“Not ssssso fast, she hissed. We want you, and your dick.“

An icy hand wrapped around his shoulder, pinning him in place. “If we can’t service the Master, we will service you,” whispered Ithiss, her icy breath tickling his collarbone.

He strained against their bonds, to no avail. Karyssa swept around in front of him, leisurely wrapping a hand around his stiffening dick. “Without your powers, what are you? Simply a man, and we know what to do with those.“

She squeezed it, hard. He moaned, his face going clammy. His entire worldview was being torn down around him, subjugated by his base desires. It was so satisfying to see. He would make a wonderful demon, and an even better traitor. Noone would suspect the supreme hero of working for the demons.

Karyssa moved her other hand against her pussy, spreading her lips wide. “Welcome to my love tunnel, hero. Make sure to give everything you have to me, okay?“

The other demonesses held him in place as she fit her vagina over his cock, pressing her body against his. Her voluptuous breasts squeezed into his chest, their volume constrained only by her harness. “What’s the matter, big boy, aren’t you man enough for me?”

Sturdy Dan squeezed his eyes shut, a long, drawn out moan ripped from his lips. “Not like this,” he groaned. “I cannot be defeated by any mortal means!”

Karyssa rocked her hips against his body. “Fair enough,” she chuckled, “but we are decidedly not mortal.”

She pressed a talon to his lips, tracing the edge with its sharp point. “Now be a good dear and cum inside me. You have five more of us to please before we even think of letting you go.“

The other demonesses grinned, holding him tightly as they watched like predators. They would truly delight in making him theirs, and he might eventually end up enjoying the process, after he had learned to accept their corruption.

Selyssa chuckled, smacking Ratheria’s butt. That problem had been solved neatly without her direct intervention. Silly heroes should have stayed at their guild instead of interrupting her battle.

What did they hope to accomplish anyway? If they had been successful at stopping Selyssa, the demonic invasion would have commenced apace. She was the only factor keeping the dam from bursting. Heroes always tended to act first, and think later. That’s why it was so easy to manipulate them into doing what she wanted.

Her new servant shook, squealing her distress. “You’re too slow, Master,” she complained. “Give it to me rough. I want it hard!”

Selyssa grunted, her wings flexing. She had been distracted, neglecting her duties. This demoness needed to be thoroughly railed so that every thought of disobedience would be fucked out of her head.

The demoness’ tail whipped in the air, giving Selyssa an idea. Grinning, she brought over her own pair of heart shaped tails, inflating the tips of both of them at the same time. This was a demoness, she should be able to take both of them within her ass while they were inflated.

Her first tail plopped into the demoness’ open butt, the large head squeezing inside. The creature made a shallow yip, but continued to rock herself onto Selyssa’s cock. “Yes, Master, give me more!” she shouted, clearly loving it.

That being the case, she made extra sure to pump up her second tail even larger before inserting the rubbery tip, pushing aside the wiry length of the first.

There was more resistance on the second go around, but the bulbous head popped inside just as easily, leading Selyssa to believe that the demoness was capable of even more. Something to experiment with next time.

For now, she just wanted to experience completion, with her in control. No more confusion, no more battles, just pure pleasure, the way she wanted it. She was in charge, and wanted to show it.

Thrusting her tails in deeper to plumb the demoness’ depths, she squeezed her taloned hands around the demon lord’s ass, her fingers sinking into her slippery skin. The woman’s natural lubrication made her an easy lay. So much was swirling around her penis, it was becoming increasingly sloppy the more she worked. It was a good thing she was nearing climax, or the extreme lubrication might become offputting.

Ratheria breathed hard, her breasts mashed up against the pavement. Her head rocked back, displaying a circular crest that had appeared on her horn. A mark, in the shape of a moon. “Orgasm inside me, Master! Fill me with your supreme power! I am yours.“

Selyssa grunted, her cock right on the edge. A hand wrapped around her breast, soft lips pressing against her ear. “Fuck her silly, Master, then fuck me. I’ve been waiting for you for so long. My pussy has gotten so dry.“

The low desperation in Aline’s voice was enough to send her into ecstasy. She couldn’t stop herself from pumping, pumping everything she had into the demon lord in front of her, her juices painting the creature’s gushing interior.

The wet thrum of power that filled the warehouse enhanced the pleasure of the other demonesses, causing their prey to light up at the same time. Lunastat, Skyline, and Sturdy Dan sang their pleasure as they were subsumed in the clutches of their demonic captors.

Everyone would soon be loyal to her, and her influence would inevitably expand. Middlehaven would kneel to her power, and all the demons therein would become her thralls.

Turning to her lover, she gave her a rough kiss, patting her pregnant belly. “Get ready, because you’re up next.“

End Incorporation Chapter Four