The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Incubus

Story Tags: mf, fd, nc, bd, ds, gr, md

Summary: A young virgin is kidnapped by three women who want favor with a lord of Hell.

With the lights off, the only illumination in the chamber came from a pentagram of dripping, half-melted candles. Standing perfectly still at three points around the pentagram were three women in white cloaks. Their faces were hidden in shadows, their bare legs and feet were hardly covered. In each of their hands they held a leather-bound tome, each emblazoned with a different daemonic sigil.

The woman holding the sigil that meant “Beauty” was very tall and pale. Her hair was very short and covered completely by her hood. Her bust was small, almost invisible under her robes. Her arms were flecked with freckles, and her lips were decorated with blood-red lipstick. “For He shall come and grant limitless beauty,” she chanted in an old, forgotten language.

The next woman bore a tome with the sigil for “Dominion,” and she was as tall as her colleague, with deeply tanned skin, toned muscles and an ample chest. Her hair was long and brown, falling artfully over her chest. She panted heavily as she chanted, “For He shall come and give me limitless dominion.”

The third was shorter and held aloft the sigil for “Power.” She shivered slightly, cold and a little nervous about what they were about to do. She was the most well-endowed of the three, and her cold, excited nipples poked through the thin fabric of her robe. Her skin was brown like coffee and soft like silk. Her voice nearly cracked with anxiety, or perhaps excitement, as she chanted, “For He shall come and give me the power I desire.”

The three women chanted like that as the candles burned away, and in the center of the circle, there lay a naked man. He was short, skinny, not at all conventionally attractive. His blonde hair was short and uneven, his chest hair was thin and patchy, and he had clearly never trimmed around his member. He stirred to consciousness, slowly. “Where am I?” He asked, groggily, as his captors slowly approached him, step by measured step.

The three women stopped their chanting and laid their books down on the floor within the pentagram. The tall, pale woman said in English, “For I invoke him within thy virgin form.”

The man sat up, suddenly realizing that he was completely naked, and covered his member with his hands. “What’s happening? Who are you?”

The athletic woman continued the chorus. “For I invoke him within thy virgin form.”

“For I invoke him within thy virgin form.” The coffee-skinned woman finished the round as each one of them threw off her robes, revealing their naked bodies to the man.

“What’s—?” The man couldn’t finish his thought, as his arms and legs were seized by ropes of melted wax. He howled in surprise as the warm wax sizzled on his wrists and ankles, and he was lifted up off the ground, arms and legs spread so that his erect cock was free for the women to see. A haze came over him as he struggled to form a complete thought. “What’s happening to me?”

Thy virgin form no more.

His eyesight became clearer, even though his glasses were gone he could clearly see every inch of the three women in front of him. The pale woman in the middle walked confidently and calmly, her B-cup proudly swaying with every step, pierced nipples erect. She had a pixie haircut, dyed bright blue at the behest of her ex-girlfriend. After the breakup, she wasn’t sure what to do with herself, maybe she just needed a change of pace.

“Wait, why do I know that?”

Thy mortal sight no more.

The woman to his left, the athletic one, licked her lips with cruel anticipation. He could almost see her breath, heavy and wanting, as she approached. Her chest bounced as she approached him, exaggerating the sway of her hips to tantalize him. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it right, she didn’t care that he wasn’t attractive, all she wanted was the thrill of making him beg and squeal.

“What are they planning to do to me?”

Thy mortal will mine own.

The woman to his right, with her silky skin and long, curly black hair, took short steps, as though she wasn’t sure whether to keep going or run away. But between her legs she was already glistening with desire. She wasn’t sure why she was here. Her friends told her what they were planning to do, and she had always been a step behind them in everything, but could she really go through with this? Her eyes met with the man’s and he felt a sharp pain in his head, and two voices.

The first voice was his own, but deeper, more confident, softer and more sensual. It spoke as if to the girl, “Do not fear, the Change is beautiful. I will make him into my form.”

The second voice was hers, unafraid and dripping with lust. “When he belongs to you, will you give him to me?”

Against his will, the man’s body nodded and spoke in the demon’s voice, “He resists, show me your devotion, and I will be born.”

The pale woman bent down and picked up a wide-brimmed golden chalice, rimmed along the edge with clear gemstones of all colors and daemonic writing and a ruby red metal. It was filled with water. “I, Alice, devote myself to Aromyr. I offer this virgin to be your vessel, if you will grant the boons of Power, Beauty, and Dominion unto I and my sisters.” She drank from the chalice and handed it off to her left.

The short woman took it nervously but spoke calmly, feeling a surge of renewed confidence that the rite was underway, “I, Tiffany, pledge my sisterhood to Alice, and to Aromyr.” She drank a third of the cup reverently and gave it to the outstretched hands of the third woman.

The athletic woman boasted proudly, “I, Erin, pledge my sisterhood to Alice, and to Aromyr.” She drained the last of the water in the glass, thirsty for what was to come.

The man saw as their eyes took on a pink glow, and he felt something inside himself stir, a hot feeling. He wanted them. His hips bucked against his will as his body made clear how badly he wanted them.

Alice took Tiffany by the hand and knelt to the ground with her. She slowly dragged her tongue across his length, feeling him twitch as she teased him. She took his length into her mouth and bobbed her head, soaking him as she sucked away. When he was hard and ready, she pulled her lips off and turned to Tiffany. She guided her ritual-sister’s hand onto the man’s shaft, “We have to feed his lust, make him cum.” Tiffany barely noticed that her friend’s irises were now bright pink, and so were hers.

She took his cock into her hand and began to stroke, looking up at him with hungry eyes, her tits bouncing with every individual motion of her hand. Her thoughts turned away from the task in her hand and toward what she planned to do with the power that Alice promised Aromyr would give her. The man’s cock throbbed in her grip as she leaned forward to service him with her tongue, and her mind raced. She would have all the money she needed, and she could quit her shitty cashiering position. She would have everything she ever wanted, on easy street for the rest of her days, and all she had to do to get it was give a single handjob.

Alice stood up and wrapped her arms around her victim from behind, tits pressed up against his back as she dotted little kisses on his neck. She whispered in his ear as her hands reached down to help Tiffany with her duties, “We’re all doing our part, Aromyr. He’s yours, all yours.”

Erin stepped up closer and grabbed him by his hair, and pulled him in for a forceful kiss. The wax rope on her side loosened and she grabbed his wrist, forcing it onto her breast. He instinctively tweaked her nipple, just how she wanted it done, as though he could read her thoughts and give her exactly what she wanted.

We can, for we are Lust itself.

She pulled his face away, leaving his tongue hanging out and his eyes glazed and glossy. The irises were still mostly brown, but in spots began to fill with blood-red. “You’re gonna be all ours, slut, once you let Him in.” She closed her eyes and pulled him in for another long, deep, dominating kiss. She controlled his tongue with hers, his fingers danced along her tit exactly how she liked.

After an agonizing period of resistance, the man finally gave in. His cock twitched and Tiffany took her mouth off. “Quick, the cup!” Erin took her lips away and Alice’s chest left his back, the three women assembling on their knees in front of him, holding out the chalice together in front of his twitching, aching member. His hips thrust as he fought off the sensation of losing the last bit of control he had. His eyes shot open, the irises completely red, the sclera jet-black. His cock grew almost an inch as it shot out a thick rope of semen into the chalice.

He hanged there in the air, suspended by ropes of melting wax as his cock shot out another string, three, four, five, a fountain of cum until the cup was full to the brim. With his eyes wide open, face contorted in shock and fear, the demon’s voice came from his throat. “My disciples, drink now of me and bring me into your world!” He looked on in fear and confusion as the three women took turns, each drinking a third of his load.

It was, to their surprise, as sweet as honey, and when the last drop passed over their tongues, each of the three women fell back on the floor, sound asleep.

The candles all went out, the wax loosened and set the man down on the floor, but he was no longer the virgin that those three women had taken from his dorm. He was tall and muscular. His heir was black and wavy, and his head sported two horns, curved forward like a broken halo. His jaw was strong, and any blemishes on his face or skin were gone, replaced by deep red skin. His arms too were strong. His member, still erect, had grown to seven inches. From behind his tailbone, two forked tails emerged, flailing about as he gained consciousness.

No longer human, Aromyr looked upon the motionless disciples that had given him his new vessel, and smirked. “I believe my disciples have all had their fun. Happy birthday to me.” Without an effort, he lifted Alice into his arms and carried her out of the chamber.

“Let me give you your boon first.”

Alice awoke to the sound of her own racing heartbeat. She was being bridal-carried in the demon’s arms, on his way through a dark door. She didn’t recognize the architecture, but it certainly wasn’t her basement. Through the doorway, there were no walls, just an open, mist-filled landscape of smooth black stone and toe-deep water. She was acutely aware of her own nudity, and that she had been spirited away from her home, but this is what she wanted.

This is what I wanted.

She looked up and saw the horned, red, handsome face of the demon that used to be some virgin she hardly knew.