The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Six

Ashley stared into the gorgeous man’s beautiful eyes for just a moment before she started struggling. “No!” she gasped, trying to break free.

“But this is what you’ve always wanted,” Leslie said from behind her.

“I know how deep your desires go, how much guilt you feel about them...” Karnath said, his voice low and chocolate-warm. “How you dream of someone irresistibly claiming you, so that you can feel all that pleasure you so desperately need, without guilt because it’s not your fault...”

“How?” asked Ashley. She struggled more, but his arms were completely unyielding.

“Desire comes from you in waves, girl,” he said. “I can feel it, taste it... That wicked core of yours, screaming to come out from underneath the shell of goodness with which you try to hide it.“

Ashley whimpered. “I—that’s not true, I... I...” Then she gasped as his fingers danced lightly up and down her spine, their touch hot through her thin top.

“I can free you from that guilt,” he said. “Submit to me and know pleasures beyond your imagination...”

He kissed her, and explosions erupted in her brain. She couldn’t help but respond, pressing her body against his and returning the kiss.

* * *

Christina knew by lunchtime that she wasn’t going to be able to stop thinking about the danger in her basement today. Already by the end of fourth period, she’d been called out by her teachers three times for not paying attention. But she couldn’t help it—she needed to know more about him, about what he’d done to her and why she couldn’t banish him when she tried.

During lunch, she tried searching online, but most of what she could find out about incubi was nonsense, porn, or both. Nothing seemed to quite match the creature she’d summoned, and nobody seemed to really know what they were talking about. Certainly she didn’t find anything like her own experience.

There was really only one place she might learn more, so she ducked out as lunch was ending and took the county bus to the big branch library in the next town over—the same place she’d found the book she’d used to summon Karnath. Maybe something here would tell her what she needed to know.

She entered the glittering glass building and looked around. As a small child, she’d always been awed by how it looked from outside, tilted glass pyramids piled against each other, like some kind of temple to gods of light and knowledge. Inside, however, it was a library like any other—a central hallway that led to the children’s area on one side, several meeting rooms at the back, and the main library to the right. That was a large room with a lot of tan carpeting and shelves covered in cheap wood-grain-patterned brown plastic, with a bank of computers and an information desk in the middle.

Christina went for the computers and began her search.

* * *

Cassandra cried out, her straight dark hair tossed back and forth while the smiling, tanned, curly-haired god of a man sucked her left breast. She was bent over almost completely backwards, and when she opened her eyes she could see Ashley and Leslie standing over her, with matching strange smiles that didn’t touch their eyes.

“Please...” she whispered. “I have a boyfriend...”

“You’re the one clutching his head to your tits,” laughed Leslie.

“Anyway, it doesn’t matter,” said Ashley. “You’re way past the point of being able to say no. You’ll be his completely, soon, just like us.”

Cassandra tried to tell the strange man to stop, to tell him she didn’t want this... but if she did that, this feeling would end, and she didn’t know if she could bear that. Anyway, she’d already gone so far! Her discarded shirt and bra lay on the floor, her jeans around her ankles, and she knew without looking there was a wet patch on her panties. How could she go back to her boyfriend after this?

She’d already gone so far in betraying him, she was certain to lose him if he found out about any of this. So I might as well keep going, a treacherous part of herself suggested. She shook her head and once again tried to make herself stop, but then she felt his hand slide down to her thigh and stroke slowly up it, closer and closer to her ever-wetter pussy, and just a little longer wouldn’t hurt, right?

Ashley’s words repeated in Cass’ head: You’ll be his soon, just like us. The other girls seemed happy enough, even if their smiles were a little odd. Whatever it meant, it couldn’t be that bad, not if it felt this good. And if she was losing her boyfriend anyway, well... there were worse replacements.

Bit by bit, she let herself give in.

* * *

Christina sighed with frustration and rubbed her head. She’d tried searching for “incubus” and gotten nothing. “Demon” got far too many hits, most of them fiction. She’d been going through them for hours, noting down the nonfiction results, but how could she tell which ones were what she needed, and which were just nonsense like those websites?

She looked up at the information and saw a librarian looking at her curiously. She supposed it probably was odd to see a teen come in during school hours. Maybe she should say something to him, make some excuse. Maybe even ask for help?

But something about him gave her pause. His face was old and craggy, and while his white beard and hair were neat and his expression mild, his bushy eyebrows and piercing dark eyes lent it a ferocity that unsettled her. There was something off about him.

Or maybe there’s just something off about me, Christina thought. I’m trying to act calm, but I’m jumping at shadows and freaking out about random old librarians. I’m so messed up.

It would be so much easier just to give up. It had been a long day of research, and she’d found nothing to get her any closer to banishing Karnath. She was pretty sure that if she went back in that basement, he’d be able to lure her in completely. She didn’t want that—did she?

* * *

Krishorna lay on the ground, staring up at Karnath in awe and hunger. She’d been hesitant to come down here, but Cassandra insisted, and when the team captain wanted something, she generally got it. When she arrived, Ashley and Leslie were already here, and they smiled and told her she was going to love what Cassandra had to show them.

Confused but willing to play along with whatever weird game her teammates were playing, Krishorna let Cassandra lead her into a corner of the room. Then he had appeared, and before she knew it she was naked, and so were all the other girls.

Things moved fast, and Krishorna found herself wanting more and more as they went. Now she had her legs hooked over his shoulders, her shoulders and head against the floor while he teased her pussy lips with his tongue, her whole body shuddering with every touch, every caress of her smooth, dark brown thighs, her eyes tightly shut as he teased her and teased her and teased her, on and on for what felt like years, driving her higher and higher while she pleaded.

“Give in,” said Cassandra, and the other girls made noises of agreement. “Surrender yourself to him and you can cum.”

“Please...” she whimpered.

“Please what?” Cassandra asked, her pretty face somehow no less attractive for the cruel smile spreading across it.

“Please...” Krishorna repeated. “I can’t take it... I... I need...”

“Yes? What do you need?”

She was so close. So close! But she couldn’t quite get there. He just kept teasing and licking and it wasn’t enough and she needed more, needed it so badly she could barely think. “I need... I need to be fucked!”

“Good girl.”

* * *

The librarian kept looking at her funny. Christina was certain of it now. He probably thinks I’m cutting. What kind of nerd plays hooky at the library? ...Okay, this kind, but I have a reason! That I can’t possibly tell him...

She sighed, stood, and walked over to the librarian. “Hi,” she said, smiling in what she hoped was a friendly and non-suspicious manner. “I’m looking up information for a school project.”

“Oh?” he asked. He didn’t seem to believe her, or maybe that was anxiety talking.

“Yeah,” Christina said. “Um, it’s a self-study thing. They let me leave campus for it sometimes.”

“I see,” he said.

You’re not giving me anything, are you, old man? Christina thought, annoyed. “Yeah, so, um, I’m here to research for it?“

“Of course,” he said dryly, still giving no sign of whether he believed her or was just stringing her along. “Anything I can help you with?”

“Um, maybe,” said Christina. “I’m looking for information on, um... incubi?” She said the last word so quietly even she could barely hear it.

“Pardon?” the old man said, leaning forward.

“Incubi!” she repeated, louder. Then she looked around, frantically, but the homeless guy watching porn on the library computer was the only other person in the room, and he wasn’t paying attention. As her gaze returned to the old man, she though she saw just a flicker of something strange—less like surprise, and more like he’d just figured something out—but when she focused on him his expression was the same mild blankness as always, and she couldn’t be sure she hadn’t imagined it.

“Mmm, I think I can guide you to some information.” He pondered a moment. “What information are you looking for, precisely?”

How to get rid of them, she thought. “I don’t know, um... something about their powers and weaknesses.” Inspiration struck. “Rituals involving them, or to keep safe from them, that kind of thing?“

“Ah.” He smiled. “Yes, I think we have some resources you could use. If you’ll follow me?”

* * *

Tamika groaned as she writhed in Karnath’s arms. His every touch tingled with pleasure, his lips at her neck seemed to suck the will out of her with every kiss, and there was nothing but pleasure, unending, unendurable pleasure.

She had held out, though she didn’t know it, longer than any of the other women Karnath had claimed since Christina summoned him. The tall, pretty, slender girl had never been seen as remarkable for anything but her legs and deep, dark doe-eyes, but she was also kind, and gentle, and determined always to do her best, and not particularly given to wanting things she didn’t have, all of which meant there was very little darkness in her for Karnath to latch onto. Just one tiny little fleck of coal dust, which he gradually fanned into flame.

But he had time. There was no one in that house except his slaves, no one to hear her cries, and she had no power over him or knowledge with which to stay him. Once she was in his arms, he could just stroke her there, and caress her there, and run teasing fingers up that, until she was gasping and shuddering in pleasure and desire.

But still she didn’t ask for more. He teased her, toyed with her, played her nervous system like an instrument, taking her to heights of pleasure and desire beyond any she’d ever known—but she was still stubbornly holding on to some primitive notion of virtue.

Well, there were ways of dealing with that.

“You want this,” Krishorna whispered in Tamika’s ear, and the as-yet-free girl shuddered and whimpered.

“We all know you do,” said Cassandra in her other ear.

“There’s no point in resisting,” said Krishorna.

“None of us could,” said Cassandra.

“Do you really think you’re that much better than us?” asked Krishorna.

“Are you that arrogant?” asked Cassandra.

Tamika groaned. “No...” she whimpered. “I... it’s not—” Karnath’s mouth claimed hers for a deep kiss, and she hesitated only a moment before responding, that one act opening up a little more space for him to claim her.

He smiled coldly. He would use that to open a little more space, and a little more. Her refusal to believe she was better than others and her desire to be part of the team would be her undoing—and within the hour, she would be his.

* * *

“This really is for a class project,” Christina said for at least the third time.

“I never doubted you,” the librarian responded, clearly doubting her.

“I just—this is important. An important assignment.”

“Sure,” he said.

“I need to make sure I have the right books,” she said.

“Of course,” he said.

“That’s why I’m being so picky,” Christina explained. She’d already rejected several of the books he offered her, keeping only a few that contained phrases she’d recognized from the book she still had in her bedroom, or that seemed to describe things in terms that resembled the creature she’d summoned. He hadn’t known what Heaven and Hell were, so half the books were just useless—pretty much anything that started with medieval Europe or Christianity. And a lot of the more modern books seemed to think demons were helpful, which she had a hard time believing anyone who’d met one would think.

But a few sources seemed like they might work, and she gathered those up.

“We’re closing soon,” said the librarian, when she’d gone through everything he could find. “If you have anything to check out, I can help you with that.”

“Uh, I’ll take these,” said Christina, picking up the four most promising books.

“Great,” he said, leading the way back to the information desk. “I can take care of that here.” As he began scanning the books, he seemed to think of something. “By the way, if these aren’t what you’re looking for, feel free to come back. I’m here most weekday afternoons, just ask for Lester, or Mr. Morcata, or Les, everybody here knows me.”

Les, Christina thought, and shivered. Part of her still wanted her old friend and crush, but could she trust her? She was obviously under Karnath’s control. Would he be able to use her to control Christina? She had to stay away, just in case.

Clutching the books, she said goodbye to Morcata and hurried off into the deepening twilight.

* * *