The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Independence Day

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This started out a simpler, more straight-forward tale but was struck with some new ideas along the way. A Nony Mouse might like the approach here. Hope you all do. Enjoy.

Los Angeles

July 4th, 1942

It was amazing how fast the country had changed in just a few months.

Before December of the previous year, life was pretty simple for Penelope. She and her husband had a pretty good life in the local military circles, Alec moving up in chain of command and making fast connections with the brass. Penelope had decided the life of an officer’s wife was pretty good, becoming something of the social matron to the other wives, both of enlisted men and officers in the area. She and Alec had decided to wait until his next promotion to start thinking about a family.

But all that changed on Sunday, December 7th, 1941.

With the Japanese invasion, America was at war, full scale war, with both Japan and Germany. As such, Alec was on call at the base far more often, helping to oversee the thousands of new volunteers and the new plans coming in for the war effort. Naturally, he and Penelope hadn’t had much time together but Penelope knew this was a lot more important than the two of them right now.

She’d had to undergo some changes herself. Rationing had become the new byword for American life, coupons given out for gas, food, tires and more. Penelope and the other wives had found themselves volunteering time at bond rallies, scrap drives and more, all designed more to take their minds off the worries of war than to actually make a difference.

Penelope missed the companionship of Alec. More than that, she missed the way he could talk about his work to her. Before the war, he could have at least given her some general descriptions of what was going on. Now, by mutual understanding, not one word of anything at the office was spoken. Penelope knew her husband would be in big trouble if she let slip something secret he’d said and felt it was necessary to keep that distance. Still, the distance was growing and in a way Penelope didn’t like.

One thing Penelope had talked about, quite a lot at that, was the recent treatment of the Japanese-Americans in the area. She understood fears about secret agents and fifth columnists but she’d grown to know some of the local business people and families and felt it entirely unfair that they be forced to leave their homes for interment camps. Alec had secretly agreed with her but this was from the top and there was no way anyone would listen to a lowly colonel, so Penelope was forced to see an utterly un-American travesty occur.

She really felt sorry for Yuki. The housekeeper had been a fixture at the home for several months before the war began and Penelope liked her a lot. It hurt her to think of Yuki walking down the streets and receiving glares because of her Asian appearance. She still remembered when Yuki had come from a shopping trip, empty-handed because the shop owner had refused to sell anything “to a damn Jap.” Penelope was struck by Yuki’s bravery, saying it was no problem even while fighting back obvious tears. She had marched right to the shop and told the owner that Yuki was from the Philippines, not Japan and was a good friend as well as worker. He’d backed down and allowed Yuki to shop there, which satisfied Penelope. Still, she knew Yuki still got that resentment from time to time.

Penelope knew she couldn’t receive that treatment. She was a very attractive woman in her early thirties, curly blond hair done in a short but stylish cut, her thin but shapely form clinging well to her loose outfits, the perfect military wife. She knew she couldn’t truly understand Yuki’s position but she still wanted to help out.

At the moment, all thoughts of war and racism and the rest were being put aside for celebration. The first Fourth of July since the war began was an important one for morale and everyone was going all out. Penelope had helped organize a large banquet and party for the officers and the enlisted men were allowed a leave to attend. Dancing, dining, all were being done with a sense of release from the tensions of the war as well as the training of the men.

Of course, the big draw was the fireworks display. It’d been promised to be big and it looked to be so, the workers getting ready to fire it all up. Penelope was lagging near the back as the crowds gathered, leaning against the wall of the dance hall. She simply stared off, sighing and took a few moments to realize Yuki was next to her. She was dressed in a loose servant’s outfit, her long black hair in a bun behind her, her attractive face highlighted by green eyes. She seemed a bit passive tonight but Penelope hoped that was just nervousness around the base and it would pass when the party was over.

“You miss the husband?” Yuki said in her slightly accented voice. Her English had greatly improved but she still stumbled sometimes.

“I do,” Penelope sighed. Alec had been forced to go to Washington to attend a secret conference of some sort, yet another interruption in their love life that was beginning to weigh on Penelope.

“He will be back,” Yuki replied. “He loves you and he will come home.”

“Glad you think so,” Penelope said. “Sorry, just a little tired out from the party and all.”

“Yes, I imagine,” Yuki nodded. “Best to relax, then. Oh, fireworks!” Penelope turned to see the displays start to go off, the rockets shooting up into the air and erupting. The crowd watched as they started to go off, flashes of brilliant light illuminating the dark night around them.

“I have never seen them before,” Yuki said. “Oh, they are so beautiful.”

“I guess so,” Penelope said, her mind really not on them right now.”

“But they are,” Yuki said. “They are. Just look up at them, miss. Just look right up at them. Watch they glow so bright, they glow so bright when they explode. They glow oh so bright. Just watch, one flashes and vanishes, then another flashes and vanishes, then another and another and another. They just flash out and then vanish, they flash and vanish and are so relaxing to watch. You just can stare out at the fireworks for so long, you can just stare out that them and they’re so relaxing, Penelope, they are so relaxing to watch. They flash and vanish, flash and vanish, they seem so relaxing, so very, very relaxing.....”

Penelope sighed, feeling a great wave of relaxation wash over her as she stared up at the flashing fireworks. It was amazing how relaxing they could make her feel, all her doubts and worries and anxieties seeming to fade away as she simply watched the display unfold before her, watched the fireworks and listened to Yuki’s voice, just relaxed as she listened to Yuki’s voice relax her, Yuki’s voice relaxed her.......

With a start, Penelope became aware of the fireworks display ending, applause breaking out. She shook her head, a bit thrown by the sudden dizziness that came over her. She moved back into the hall, trying to get her wits back and missing the small smile on the face of her maid.

Penelope groaned as she slipped off her dress, standing only in her bra, panties and garters, tight around her nice body. It had been a long night supervising the clean-up but it was done now and she was able to finally get home and relax. She started to stip off her underwear, showing her nice pert breasts and blonde-haired cunt, careful taking off the garters. Hose wasn’t quite as easy to get nowadays.

She slipped on her robe and called out. “Yuki? Is the bath ready?” There was no answer, which surprised her. Usually, Yuki was so prompt about things like this. “Yuki?” Penelope frowned, walking out her closet.

“Right here, miss,” Yuki’s voice came and Penelope turned and started at the sight of her maid standing in her bedroom, completely naked. She opened her mouth to speak but then she caught sight of Yuki’s brilliant green eyes. As those emerald orbs fixed on hers, Penelope felt a wave of dizziness come over her and of relaxation as well.

“Look into my eyes, Penelope,” Yuki said. Her hesitant and halting English was gone now, her voice perfect in inflection and tone. “Look into my eyes and remember the fireworks, Penelope, remember the fireworks as you look deeper and deeper into my eyes. Deeper and deeper, Penelope, remember how relaxed the fireworks made you feel, deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed as you look into my eyes, Penelope, deeper and deeper into my eyes. My eyes are like the fireworks, Penelope, they are like the fireworks, they relax you, Penelope, my eyes relax you, look deeper and deeper into my eyes.”

Luki’s eyes drilled into Penelope’s, the officer’s wife feeling a wave of dullness wash over her mind as her maid kept telling her to relax. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this, knew she should be fighting it but it was so much easier just to keep looking into Yuki’s eyes and relaxing, just to look into her eyes and relax, just look into her eyes and relax.....

It was so ironic, Yuki though. Thousand of perfectly innocent and loyal American citizens were locked away on suspicion of being spies, yet they had missed one of the best agents the Empire had in California. Of course, they were looking for those of Japanese birth, the Philippines mention in Yuki’s immigration records proving her non-Japense status.

Of course, what the record didn’t mention was that her parents had been long-time members of the Japanese intelligence circles who had gone to the Philippines just to give birth to her and raise her for a year before bringing her back to Japan. Nearly from the time she could walk, she was trained in English, espionage and assassination. As she grew and her beauty became more pronounced, her superiors realized she would be perfect as a seductress and she was sent to America.

It was hard getting around, playing the dumb foreigner act while acting as a servant to those insufferable American fools. But now, she had the opportunity open to her. Yuki had realized that she was getting nowhere with the GI’s, none of them knew anything and she didn’t have access to the main officers. But now, now she had a great in. She’d been testing Penelope the last few weeks and her susceibility to the fireworks convinced her this could work.

The results were before her. Penelope’s eyes were glazed, half-closed as she kept right on staring into Yuki’s brilliant green eyes as the naked woman spoke to her. “Deeper and deeper, Penelope, so deep, Penelope, so deep, so very, very deep, Penelope, so very, very deep, you are now so deep, Penelope, so very, very deep. You must sleep now, Penelope, you are so tired, you must sleep. As you look deeper and deeper into my eyes, you feel you must sleep, Penelope, you must sleep, sleep, Penelope, sleep, SLEEP!”

Penelope’s eyes slammed shut and her head slumped forward as she fell into a trance. Yuki moved towards her, her hands reaching up and around to Penelope’s ass, cupping the cheeks. Penelope let out a tiny gasp but otherwise didn’t react. “Listen to my voice, Penelope,” Yuki whispered. “You are asleep, Penelope. You are asleep but you can hear every word I say. You are asleep now, Penelope, asleep and you will listen to what I say as you fall deeper and deeper asleep, you will listen to what I say.”

“Yes.....” Penelope whispered.

“You remember my eyes, Penelope,” Yuki went on. “You remember how beautiful they are, so beautiful, Penelope, so very, very beautiful.”

“Beautiful,” Penelope whispered.

“Yes, Penelope, beautiful. You love the eyes, Penelope, you love my eyes, you love my eyes, say you love my eyes.”

“I love.....your eyes.....”

“And you love me, don’t you, Penelope? You love my eyes so you love me.”

“Yes.....”

“Say it, Penelope. Say you love me.”

“I....love you......”

With that, Yuki pushed forward, her lips pressing on Penelope’s as she moved the woman towards the bed. Penelope slowly responded, the absence of her husband resulting in a long-held in arousal that was coming loose as Yuki pushed her down on the bed, lying over her. The Japanese woman was quite skilled at what she was doing, having practiced it many times before. She swiftly undid Penelope’s robe and spread it open, revealing her gorgeous naked body. Yuki lay on top of Penelope, her pointed breasts rubbing on Penelope’s as she kissed the woman, one hand dragging down Penelope’s body, toward the blonde patch between her legs.

Penelope moaned as she felt Yuki’s fingers slide into her clit, easily working at it. She gasped as Yuki broke off from her mouth and moved down to her breasts. She took one nipple in her mouth, licking at it as she continued to finger Penelope’s pussy, her hand working faster on the Caucasian woman’s womanhood. Penelope’s moans grew louder, the last tiny vestiges of resistance melting as Yuki’s mouth moved from one tit to the other, licking at the other nipple as she kept her methodical fingering on Penelope. Penelope gasped as she felt Yuki nearly bite down on one nipple and that was all that was needed. Faster than Yuki had expected, Penelope was coming, her juices staining the long-nailed fingers as she kept on rubbing even while Penelope’s body shook with orgasm.

Yuki moved up and lay back on the bed, her legs spread out. “Lick me, Penelope,” she said. “Lick my cunt.” Penelope moved forward, pausing a bit before pushing her face into Yuki’s waiting pussy. Yuki sighed as she felt Penelope’s tongue slide over her pussy, slow and even strokes at first but starting to pick up a bit in speed. Yuki sighed and reached down to her own breasts, pushing them together and massaging them as Penelope ate her out.

“Yes, lick me out, Penelope,” Yuki groaned. “Lick me out and as you do, you’ll know how much you love it, how much you love me. You love me, Penelope, you will do anything for me. Anything I tell you to do, you will do. You will not remember this but whenever I want, you will be mine, you will always be mine, Penelope, you will always be mine.” Yuki moaned louder as she felt Penelope’s tongue start to bear fruit. “When I come onto you, you will swallow my juices, Penelope. And as you do, you will be mine, Penelope, you will be mine, you will be MINE!” Yuki cried out as she came onto Penelope’s face, the American swiftly licking away all her juices.

Yuki sighed and moved towards Penelope, pushing her onto her stomach and going to her round ass. She knew this was her opening. Penelope had access to the base at times and best of all, access to her husband. With Yuki’s help, Penelope would soon have no trouble having her husband tell his wife anything she needed to know. Yuki heard a few more fireworks off in the distance and the irony truly hit her. The day for America’s freedom would be the first day of Penelope’s new domination.