The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The indispensable Neighbor

This is a one off

Richard had a crush on his neighbor for some time. She was about 10 yrs younger than he was. Liesbeth, the Dutch derivision of Elizabeth, was in shape with a firm body and soft skin you couldn’t miss. She looked like a ‘blonde Dutch maiden’ if you had googled that term. She went but Liz or Elizabeth most often.

Richard had been taking his morning walk, having a smoke, and carrying a travel coffee mug, when he first saw her and her husband moving in. He thought he was having a slight heart attack when he saw her in the Daisy Dukes as they bought their belongings into the small house around the corner from him. Richard slowed his pace and watched them move as he built the courage to ‘welcome them to the neighborhood.’

Liesbeth and her boyfriend were a nice enough couple, but that didn’t dissuade Richard’s ever growing crush. He soon became an ‘indispensable’ neighbor, just for the chance to see her. To listen to her laugh, see if she was wearing shorts or a revealing top. Whether it was fixing a toilet, replacing an outlet, or even installing a ceiling fan. Richard even picked up their paper when they vacationed. It didn’t matter. Richard was handy that way, and the boyfriend was a man bun wearing young guy that couldn’t use a can opener.

The couple grew comfortable with Richard, and Liesbeth and her boyfriend gave Richard no 2nd thought when they saw him walk by. They’d invite him over to the patio for a beer, and Leisbeth would kick off her birkenstocks and rest her feet on the out door patio table while they chatted. Sometimes about the local neighborhood news, or yard sales, or Leisbith’s boyfriend’s job at the dispensary. Richard would sneak glances at Leisbiths feet and legs, and struggle to keep his composure. He would turn the conversation to liberal politics, which would fire up Leisbith’s boyfriend, who was such a deep dyed left winger, his man bun would practically stand up straight with rage at ‘the T word’. This kept him from noticing Richard’s glances at Leisbeth, and Leisbith’s slow rotating of her foot, conscious or not, which drove Richard crazy.

Richard excused himself to the bathroom to pee, but he was so turned on, he couldn’t.

He thought about baseball long enough to calm down and finally pee.

When he returned to the patio table, the boyfriend joked: “Do I like need to burn, like a pack of matches, or a whole sage bush in there now? LOL Did you ruin our bathroom? What took so long, man?

Richard just said: “It was a series of false alarms, then… it wasn’t. Turns out you only rent beer, right?

Everyone laughed.

Richard was starting to get down on himself though, as he felt a little guilt about how often he followed Leisbeth on Facebook, and gratifying himself over her photos.

Bob was so enamored by the blue eyed, quick to giggle and laugh blonde, and realized he was becoming a creep. He knew he was getting out of control.

Just as he wished he could slap himself for his perversion, he was asked:

Husband: “Hey, Richard, we have a total rave we wanna go to, it’s like way out of town, and we’ll be gone for like 3 days, can you turn our lights off and on and feed the fish?”

This was like a confirmation his perversion was OK by the universe. Sure, a ‘smart house’ could handle the lights, but this was a small cottage. Fish can’t feed themselves.

Richard had a key and access to all of Leisbith’s laundry, he thought to himself.

Once the couple was packed, Richard saw them off. They mentioned he could help himself to the beers in the fridge. The fridge was the last thing on Richard’s mind.

That weekend Richard would casually stroll around the corner, then take a photo of te way the clothes we posed in the hamper. He separated Leisbith’s pantie’s into a pile and laid face down in them, and gratified himself into one of her socks. He did this repeatedly, and finally,

Sunday afternoon, he aired out the cottage, drank beer and did that pile of abused panties and socks as a small load of laundry. He dried them then returned then in the hamper as he found them, using his phone photo to verify. ‘So what, he thought, they’d be washed twice.’

Richard checked on the fish, then locked up and went home.

That weekend’s adventure was Richard’s fantasy material for months, sustaining him.

Then, the ‘indispensable neighbor’ was eager to help clean up after their big yard sale, and loaded his car when it was over with the goodwill run. Oops, Richard had to quick use the restroom, if that was ok. He used those moments to grab a couple panties and a sports bra from the hamper, and stuck them under his shirt before returning to his car.

Off Richard went to goodwill, minus the pilfered panties and bra, and a pair of her old sneakers and pumps that didn’t sell. Richard was beside himself with guilt and self hatred, yet amazingly that didn’t slow down his masturbation or his fantasies getting even darker.

Richard was a multi fetishistic guy. Girl/Girl, interracial lesbians, foot, panty and tit fetishes.

He had even dabbled in writing a song, entitled “Tits and Toes” that sat, still incomplete.

Richard was making himself a bit nuts. He was losing weight, facing imminent dehydration, through excessive self gratification, and knew he needed to do something. He heard about shakes to build back his strength, but Richard wasn’t that nutritious conscious.

He kept getting his shakes from Rally’s, their banana flavor.

There was a tough but pretty Jamaican gal that worked there though, and Richard returned often just to talk to her. She humorously was tough on the customers, but Richard enjoyed it. He thought her tough talk about bossing him around was ‘cute.’

He tried to distract himself from his obsession with Leisbeth by transferring his obsession to the Jamaican gal, imagining her parading around his house, bossing him around, while he wore a dog collar. But when he fantasized, he’d get half way into it and then… he’d find himself imagining Leisbeth with the Jamaican gal, getting bossed around while Richard watched, helpless but abusing himself madly.

Finally.. he thought he could distract himself by going thru craigslist, just to see the weird shit people were giving away, and laugh at how poster’s always got their shadow in the photos, asked people to do thousands in yard work giving away “palm tree, or some pavers free-you remove”.

Richard systemically looked at every single category in craigslist, and for a little while it was his temporary distraction. He was gaining back a little weight, thanks to his intake of banana shakes.

He eventually got to the psych category in the discussions section,, after plowing thru four other sections.

Richard was asking about ‘hypnosis’ as a topic, and wanted to rid himself of his obsession with his hot Dutch extraction neighbor but only after fulfilling his one fantasy:

He dreamt of seeing his hot neighbor as a submissive to another woman, even if just one time. Richard had this idea formulating in his mind to have this culminate, then have one life shattering, mind blowing orgasm that would wipe out his obsession, and then he’d forget he ever had it, cured so to speak.

That was what Richard was looking for.

After floating this idea for weeks, getting asked to: seek help, told her was a ‘looser’, (misspelled by someone) and asked to leave the sight and hang himself, someone finally responded that they ‘could help’. But, she wanted to know more…more about the neighbor, see a photo and know more about Richard..

Richard took the bait. He forwarded photos he snagged from off Leisbeth’s facebook, and he laid out his entire fantasy in detail.

It just so turned out… that the hypnotist was a woman, and open minded woman.. who offered not only to hypnotize Bob so his part would work, but would hypnotize the woman so she’d willingly participate, then of course, Leisbeth forget it ever happened, according to her. “Everyone would get what they wanted, no harm no foul, and reasonably she intimated.

The hypnotist would continue to communicate with Richard, and come up with a reasonable price, a date and a time etc. Of course they had to formulated an excuse for Richard to somehow introduce his neighbor to this hypnotist.

A few weeks went by and then viola, the Universe smiled on Richard and his weirdness. It turns out Leisbith’s boyfriend had gotten into fisticuffs with a customer at work: Apparently a hipster, musclebound gay guy, wore a fake MAGA hat ironically, because close the hat read: “Make America Gay again.” However Leisbith’s boyfriend was quick to freak out on anything red, and jumped the guy. The Hat wearing musclebound guy, won the fight, put the boyfriend n the hospital and filed hate charges.

Richard got all this information from a sobbing Leisbeth during his morning walk.

They had coffee while she lamented. His politics was becoming a rift between them,

She was apolitical but he drove her crazy. This was the last straw.

With the boyfriend out of the picture, for some time, maybe for good, Richard was empathetic, and said “Maybe you need to get out of the house, if anything interesting comes up I will IM you.”

As it so happened, the hypnotist, upon seeing Leisbeth’s photos grew very interested.

She was having a ‘gathering of friends’ in nearby Wilmington, and sent Richard a jpeg to post on phone poles in his area, then use to encourage Leisbeth to attend the small soir’ee.

Leisbeth showed interest, she was polite and deferential, and said Richard could pick her up, and they’d check out the ‘jerk chicken and music with friends’ event. She wasn’t especially extra warm, she wasn’t cold either, she treated Richard as she always had. Liesbeth liked reggae anyway, and was a fan of Red Stripe beer.

Liesbeth and Richard arrived at the event, a small gathering of friends in a small house in

The industrial section of Wilmington. There weren’t many houses on either side of this place, giving the appearance it was the ‘last hold out’.

An attractive Jamaican woman, reminiscent of a slightly younger Angela Bassett greeted

Richard and introduced herself to Leisbeth. Ironically, the young Jamaican woman from

Rally’s was in attendance accompanied by a young female friend of hers.

Richard was drooling in his pants practically.

“Was it going to happen tonight?” he wondered to himself.”

They ate jerk chicken they had beers, then, they had some more beers. Liesbeth was getting a little toasted and once the hostess noticed she invited them all to “see some art work” in the garage out back.”

The three of them went into the incense heavy, art and jewelry filled garage.

The hostess pointed out the variety of different incense she liked, having both Richard and Liesbeth smell them, and then she opened a small carved wood case of jewelry, and removed an elaborate pendant held by a bejeweled chain.

“This has a rich and vibrant history” the hosted mentioned, slowly allowing it to move like a pendulum for Liesbeth.”Note the craftsmanship and the fine detail, look at how it catches the light. Really look at how it catches the light.” She repeated as Liesbeth’s smile and look of mild interest quickly morphed into a dull blank stare.”

The hostess saw this and said: “Go deeper, deeper now, show me a look of innocent wonder when you are sufficiently deep, deep enough to only hear my voice, my words”

“you will utter ‘yes mistress’ when you are ready to accept instruction. She said.

Richard now had a throbbing erection, watching Leisbeth enter trance.

“Deeper, deeper, the hostess said calmly”

Liesbeth quietly said: “yes mistress”her face holding a look of innocent wonder.

“Very good, my Dutch Girl” said the hostess. You will remain in this pose, layering your obedience and compliance to my voice, while ignoring the outside sounds and my conversation with anyone else. Do you understand?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress” answered Liesbeth.

The hostess turned to Richard, whose face was sweaty, and looked as if he was close to a coronary.

“Now, look at this pendulum” she demanded, and in moments Richard was in a deep state of trance.

Just then, quietly, the two younger women crept into the garage, and were given the ‘quiet sign’ by their Aunt.

They watched while their aunt worked on Richard.

She spoke to him calmly: ‘Richard, you are about to enjoy the fantasy you have dreamt of,

that will culminate and release you from your obsession, in the orgasm of your life and it will free you of this obsession, do you understand?”

Richard was deeply entranced: “Yes, I understand.”

The hostess spoke: “Did you bring the dog collar?, give it to me”

Richard reached into his jacket pocket and produced a black vinyl dog collar and handed it to the hostess.

The hostess smiled, and the nieces looked at the scenario in awe. The hostess then put the collar onto Leisbeth, who remained still, not noticing.

The hostess spoke to her touching her forehead. “You will hear my words now, and obey.

Wearing this collar is something you feel naked without, even if it is the only thing you are wearing. Wearing it gives you comfort and safety as does complete obedience to your Obea Woman. She said.

She continued: “remove your top and bra and kneel before me.”

Liesbeth removed her top, and her bra, unleashing her breasts. Then she knelt before

The woman.

“Look up at me with an expression of adoration” she commanded.

Leisbeth looked up at the Hostess. The hostess then opened a clay vial of a liquid that looked like blood, but was unidentified.

She held it out in from of Leisbeth.

She spoke: “Dip your fingers into this and rub it all over your breasts and stomach and neck, while chanting: ““I belong to you now Obeah Mistress, even your thoughts can control me,’ “once it’s fully absorbed, return to an expression of innocent wonder, and wait as you were before”

Richard, still in trance, watched, unable to move.

Leisbeth rubbed the dark fluid all over her upper torso while she chanted. ““I belong to you now Obeah Mistress, even your thoughts can control me”

Her movements became more stilted and slowed to a still pose once she was covered.

Leisbeth remained frozen in place for a moment as the deep stain seemed to almost instantly, and completely absorb into her skin, now leaving only a shine, no color.

The hostess smiled. She turned to Richard:

“You may watch and get as close as you wish, I know you want to smell her, perhaps lick her flesh. In fact, remove her shoes and drop her pants.”

Richard did, and he then undid Leisbith’s shorts exposing her perfect ass.

The hostess commanded: “You may kiss her feet when I signal and the cheeks of her ass, and that is all. But when I make this motion (she touched her fingertips together, then pulled them apart quickly) you will have the orgasm of your life, without needing to touch yourself. It will throw you to the ground and overwhelm you with pleasure, then you will wait for my instruction.

Richard mumbled, ‘Yes, ma’am.’

The hostess reclined in her wooden throne and allowed her sandals to fall to the carpeted garage floor, exposing her bare feet. She applied a light oil of some kind to her calves and feet then presented them to Leisbith, right up to her face.

She spoke while Richard watched, excited: “Lick the feet of your Obeah woman, show her complete and total submission, desiring nothing more than to serve and obey her for as long as she desires. You wish to be her complete slave, serving and adoring her.”

Leisbith moved her face closer and began to lick the hostesses feet with adoration, utterly subservient.

Richard looked at the now available soles of Leisbith and sniffed and lapped at her soles, then alternated with kissing her butt chicks.

The hostess told Leisbeth to express her desire: and Leisbeth said:

“I wish to be your complete slave, serving and adoring you, Obeah”

The hostess snapped a finger for Richard to look then did the gesture. He convulsed in orgasm and flopped on the floor, moaning.

Leisbeth ignored him and remained motionless.

The hostess slipped into her sandals and stood, walking past Leisbeth over to Richard.

“Richard, stand for me” She commanded. Richard struggle to get up and stood.

She continued: “You now forget any and all memories of ever knowing or seeing Leisbeth, and your obsession with her. The memories fade the moment you hand me the cash you brought me.” Richard reached into his pocket and pulled a thick wad of cash and handed in to the hostess.

“You will walk slowly out this back entrance, circle to your car and drive home. In the morning you will not remember tonight at all.”

She continued: “You will awake tomorrow and decide to clear your browser history and delete facebook. Your new hobby will now be growing root vegetables and donating them to Jamaican charities. Leave now.”

Richard walked out the back and drove home once he got to his car.

* * *

Liesbeth was still kneeling in submission.

The hostess spoke: “Hear me now and obey” “Get dressed Dutch Girl, and accompany me to my car.”

“You will now perform as my maid, and as a mute. I have required an obedient, mute, maid for the house and poolside for some time.’ she said. She looked at her niece and her cute friend

“You said you wanted to move closer to work. You now have a cute little cottage at this address:” She handed Liesbeth’s wallet and keys to them.

The hostess was relaxing by the pool, with a 3 friends and their bikini clad maid brought mixed drinks.

A friend of the hostess commended: “I just love how you got yourself a blonde haired, blue eyed white maid. But, she don’t say much do she?”

The hostess laughed. “Yes, I couldn’t pass up the chance to have a Dutch girl as MY servant, especially a mute.” The laughed as Leisbeth stood quietly.

Hostess: “It’s been about an hour, suntan oil rubs for me and my guests again.”

Liesbeth poured the oil in her palms and began the rub all 4 women down again.

Richard was busy in his back yard harvesting the latest crop of root vegetables.

He loaded his wheel barrel and walked around the corner to the little cottage where those

‘two darling young Jamaican women lived’ and knocked at the door. The one who worked at Rallies opened the door in short shorts and a halter top.

“Mr. Richard, you are back again” she smiled. “Yes Ma’am, I added greens to my garden as well, I hope you enjoy them.” He smiled.

She replied: “Yes, that looks wonderful, and oh, I have a couple plumbing issues I need fied, a toilet, a slow sink and a dead garbage disposal, same rate as usual?”

“Yes ma’am said Richard. One day’s work, and you and your roommate get one evening of footrubs, the standard rate.”

Richard was an indispensable neighbor.