The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infinity Cube

Chapter 6

Mei Lin:

“Alice, are you ok? You’ve been kind of spacy since the other night, and not in the usual cute way you get when you see a great pair of tits.. I’m really worried, like, really worried.” I spoke softly, having paused the anime we were watching. It was our favorite, even if it was really stupid conceptually. A bunch of girls use their godly breasts to fight each other in a tournament to become a goddess. We would always get so transfixed whenever we saw decent sized tits literally anywhere, fictional or not. However, Alice just seemed distant. As if she was underwater and far away. Her usual striking aura felt muted. Something was definitely wrong.

“Alice, look at me.” I quietly demanded while moving myself onto her lap. I was tiny by comparison but that didn’t mean I couldn’t be physically imposing when I wanted to be. “You know that you can tell me anything.” I held her chin up while squeezing her cheeks a bit to lighten the mood, and also to make sure she kept her eyes off our cleavage. Too distracting for such an important moment. We both struggled with our obsession at times, it’s one of the major reasons we started dating. The detriments of such a fixation were just as impactful as the intoxicating euphoria we got out of it. In the end, we understood each other in ways no one else could.

“I know.. There’s been a lot on my mind lately and it’s tough to talk about I guess.” Alice replied, glancing off to the side dejectedly, but a squeeze from my fingers on her face was enough to signal her to keep looking into my eyes. “I want to keep my promises, you know I do, but sometimes it’s not that easy.”

“I get it, but remember who you are, Alice. You’re the woman who’s going to crack veritable multiversal synchrony. You’re basically Einstein but so much fucking hotter, and don’t even get me started with how amazingly kind and caring you are.” I huffed with a triumphant smile. “You are incredible, and I love you so much, and there’s nothing in this universe that could ever change that.” I used to be so unsure of myself growing up. The only thing big about me was my chest, it was the only thing of value I felt I had for so long. Then I met Alice, and she gave me a chance to become confident and big in other ways.

Alice opened her mouth as if to object to my inspirational speech, but she stopped. Instead furrowing her brows in a clear tell that she was thinking very hard. It was cute, and yet..

* * *

Alice:

I was in tears. I told Mei Lin everything. I told her about what happened to my project. I told her about Ryan, and how I cheated. I told her about Winston, that we didn’t used to have great tits nor were we ever this obsessed with them, that I had changed her

I couldn’t talk to her after that and locked myself in my room. I was so confused, especially since my memories were just so jumbled. My love for Winston felt faded… as if we’d never talked before, and I knew we hadn’t. Not anymore. Yet I still felt like I knew him, the guy I was certain I’d marry, but instead, I’m in a lesbian relationship and I wasn’t even gay to begin with. It felt like I was betraying Winston, like I was betraying Mei Lin, like I was betraying myself.

Mei Lin was hard to read sometimes but I could tell she didn’t believe me completely. How could she? It was insane. All of it, but still she stayed outside my door all night trying to console me, and it just made it worse. Why was she so kind? Why did Mei Lin support me so much, even after everything I’d said? That I loved a guy I’d never talked to, that I wasn’t even gay and our entire relationship was based on our mutual love of each other’s tits. At least, for me it was. She was actually bisexual, if not wholly sapphic. I was a fraud. I couldn’t even tell if I truly loved her the same way she loved me. It was something I’d been holding back for all these years.

So.. Later that night I opened the door. I looked miserable but I just wanted this anguish to end. I didn’t want to hurt my girlfriend anymore, I didn’t want to break my promises any more than I already had.

“Mei, I want you to use the cube to make me a lesbian,” I said quietly, holding the black box out to the small woman sitting on the hallway floor.

“What? Alice, you can’t be serious, please let’s talk about this.” She said as she slowly stood up. Mei didn’t look like she was holding up much better than me. It was really hard to witness her looking so low. She was always so tough; feisty, while we had been together. I could tell that out of everything, the fact that I didn’t like girls except for their tits was what crushed her the most. Just like how before she’d said something about me not looking at her the same way I did girls with big tits, and now that I did… There was still something missing. Something I couldn’t give her.

“Use the cube, link to it, and change my reality. Make me lesbian. It will prove to you what I said was true… And it will finally make me happy again.” If she did, then everything will be alright. I won’t even remember being straight, even if I’ll know it was caused by the cube’s influence. My stomach was all twisted in knots and I knew this was a horrible thing to do to myself, to have Mei Lin do to me.. But the pain.. I couldn’t handle it any longer.

“Alice you have to be kidding me, you’re breaking my heart.. You’re telling me you truly never loved me? All this time it was just… Fuck. I hate this. I hate it because I’ve known. I could tell, just from the way you look at me. I had been ignoring it, letting myself play pretend.” Mei Lin scowled coldly. It was hard to witness, I’d never seen her like this before, and it only hurt even more when she seemed to pause after noticing I was shaking. She still cared about me, even in this fucked up version of reality I’d put ourselves in. “Alice, I love you and I want you to be happy too. I’ll do… I’ll do whatever you need me to do.”

* * *

I was in a daze, I felt like I could throw up. My head was swimming and my tits felt heavier than they had in a long time. The promise of relief from this guilt was what kept me going at the moment. I was ready, I didn’t care about the consequences of altering myself again. I was essentially already a living resonance cascade at this point.

Mei Lin’s entire demeanor changed again when the cube started floating out of her hand which she eventually dropped. We were sitting on my bed, which I hadn’t been using since we typically slept in her larger room but for now, my bedroom was my only semblance of comfort. Somehow remaining a constant in my varying memories of reality thus far. As for the cube, it was now red, covered in gold embroidery; womb tattoo-esque which wasn’t surprising. Mei Lin had a wider range of erotic tastes than I did. Still, it was concerning that the cube had what seemed like a preference for the perverse.. Though it was probably just a coincidence.

At the very least I did think it was cute that the cube took those colors. Mei Lin typically didn’t engage with her cultural heritage or family at all outside of Chinese New Years celebrations; I could tell it meant a lot to her.

“Ok, Alice… If this is really happening… I just want you to know that I love you and no matter what, never stop being yourself. You have so much potential, don’t waste it. Promise me that, and I’ll do it.”

“I promise,” I said, finally gaining the strength to look her in the eyes on my own. I keep my promises, and I’ll make sure I change the world. No matter what it took. My potential won’t be wasted.

Mei Lin sighed in relief and began to focus, following the instructions I gave her on how to use the cube.

“You are a lesbian.” Mei started cautiously.

“I am… I am a lesbian.” I parroted awkwardly.

“You are a lesbian.”

“I am a les..I am..” I almost started to panic, something was shifting in my head. I tried to think of Winston, trying to hold onto the man that I… I had no feelings for. I remember our bond somewhat but those were already fading.. I knew we have good times but.. We didn’t. Instead, my mind flashed to the other night when this all started. Ryan. That fucking asshole. I wanted to throw up, not from anxiety or guilt or whatever. No, it was the fact that I cheated on my girlfriend, sucking on Ryan’s cock. I wanted to fuck him sure, but that was it, because…

“I am a lesbian.”