The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

INVENTION

Part 5

They stayed like that for a minute, Sandy relishing the feeling of her large soft tits against his chest and her hot cunt around his shrinking cock. Then he slowly pulled out, watching one string of cum stretch from her pussy to the tip of his semi-soft cock then finally snap, a fine strand of cum clinging to the hairs of her pussy. He pulled back from her, zipping up his pants, feeling almost guilty.

“Oh GOD!” Miss Elgin sighed again dreamily. “What have we done? What have I done?”

She stood up, looking at him, standing with her cunt wet and exposed, droplets of cum on her legs and her tits jutting out from her open blouse. Then she picked her panties up from the floor. She used a Kleenix from the box behind her to wipe the cum from her pussy, dropping it in the trash, then put on the panties, pulling them snugly against her still moist cunt. Sandy couldn’t help but think that his sperm was still inside her flat belly as she smoothed the material over her pussy. Then she adjusted her wrinkled miniskirt, pulling it down over the panties and closed her bra and blouse. She frowned slightly, passing her hands over the short skirt to smooth the wrinkles. She picked up her pantyhose and looked at them as if they were a strange object she’d never seen before, then stuffed them in a pocket of her skirt.

“Sandy,” she said softly, taking his hand looking at him, “If any word of this ever gets out, my job is over. My career is over. My life is probably over. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” he said. “I don’t intend to tell anybody. Not that anyone would believe me anyway, you know.”

“But promise me,” she said. “Promise me you’ll never tell a soul. I’ll give you anything. Anything. Grades, whatever, you name it. We’ve got to promise never to do this again, and never to tell anybody about it! It never happened, right?”

“Well,” Sandy said thoughtfully, “I don’t need the grades, you know? I’m doing pretty well in the class. But maybe if you said you weren’t mad at me, that would help.”

“Good Lord, Sandy! Why should I be mad at you? You just gave me the best orgasm of my life! And I practically raped you to get it. Hardly a reason to be mad at you.”

“Well then,” he said, “maybe if we could, like, cut the part about never doing it again? I’d promise anything myself for that! To do it again, you know. God, I saw lights and almost fainted, it felt so good! We’ve just got to be able to do that again, right?”

“Are you trying to blackmail me?”

“Oh no!” Sandy looked shocked. “Never! It’s just that I don’t want to promise never to do it again. I mean, not like you’d want to.”

She looked at him thoughtfully, her fingers straightening out the tangles in her hair. “I suppose that can’t hurt. And I don’t seem to know what I want right now. Okay, I’ll promise we’ll do it again. Maybe someplace nicer, you know? And you promise me that you’ll never, ever, tell anybody what we’ve done. And we still have to discuss your term paper, you know. I don’t think now is exactly the right time.”

“A deal! We’ll discuss the term paper and everything, but I don’t have to promise never to do this again with you.” he said, smiling at her. She smiled back, looking relieved.

“That’s a double negative,” she corrected. He laughed and they left the office together. She even gave him a quick kiss as they were going out into the corridor, after checking it was deserted. Sandy watched her walk down the corridor, her body swaying and her ass moving nicely beneath the short black skirt. A fine, he thought, figure of a woman!

Later in the week Sandy arrived home from school. His sore prick had recovered from the fling with Ms. Elgin and he was ready for the next candidate on his list. He was in his room selecting his next choice when he heard his sister come home, talking to someone as she came up the stairs to her room.

Sandy poked his head out his door and saw it was Janet Parkins, a pretty petite blond freshman who Sammy had told him was trying out for the cheerleaders. Sandy had noticed her in school because she always carried a stack of books pressed to her chest. This had the effect of emphasizing her cute little tits, which, he was pretty sure, wasn’t what she had in mind.

“Oh, Sandy,” his sister said. “I didn’t think you’d be home yet. This is Janet. Janet, my brother Sandy.”

“Hello,” she said, looking down at her feet.

“Hi, nice to meet you.”

“Uh, yes, nice to meet you too,” she replied, blushing, her eyes quickly glancing away when he looked at her. Her voice was almost inaudible. Sandy realized she was painfully shy. There was a long silence. Then Sammy laughed and spoke.

“We’re going to use the living room, Sandy, so I can show Janet some of the things she’ll be doing in the auditions. I’m glad you’re here because you can help us move the furniture to make more room. Will you do that for us?”

“Sure.”

“Then you’ve got to leave us alone, okay?”

“Sure.”

“Give us a minute, first.”

Sandy waited while the girls disappeared into Janet’s room. When they came out both girls were wearing sweatsuits. Samantha’s suit was about two sizes too large for Janet, who had rolled the legs up over her sneakers. They went downstairs and Sandy helped them move the couch and chairs out of the way. The whole time Janet blushed every time he looked at her. After they had the furniture out of the way Sandy went back upstairs and added Janet’s name to his list.

He began doing homework until he heard a knock at his door. It was his sister, who said that they were taking a break, and asked if he wanted to join them for ice cream. He went downstairs to the kitchen. Sandy tried again to engage Janet in conversation, but he found it frustrating because she was so shy that all her answers were one word.

“Sandy’s interested in science, Janet, like I know you are,” his sister said. “He’s particularly good in biology and chemistry.”

“Uh-huh,” Janet replied, taking another bite of her ice cream.

“He knows lots and lots about smells and stuff, huh Sandy? About how they affect people.” Sammy said. Sandy looked at her sharply. He wasn’t sure where this was leading, and he wasn’t sure he liked it. Janet looked up at him.

“You mean like the disgusting smells we get in chem lab?”

“Not exactly,” Sammy said before he could answer. “I don’t know what that is, but these are different.”

“Sam, could I talk to you a minute?” Sandy said, getting up. “In private?”

He walked into the hall. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Oh come on, Sandy, Janet’s so shy I’m afraid she’ll melt right into the floor. I’ve sort of made her a project of mine, I mean to get her more into things, and I thought maybe you could help.”

“How?”

“Maybe just a whiff of that stuff of yours. You know, just a little bit to get her loosened up. Not enough to actually do anything, you know?”

Sandy looked at his older sister, thinking. “All right, if that’s what you want. But on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“That stuff makes me horny, too. Just a whiff, you know? So I’ve kept it bottled up. You agree to use it with me after Janet leaves. If you say you’ll do it, all the way, then I’ll get some of it out for Janet. But that’s the price.”

Samantha tried to look shocked, but Sandy could tell that his sister was feigning. She wanted to climax with him again. She thought a minute, then agreed. They went back into the kitchen where Janet was still sitting at the table.

“The stuff I’ve been working with is secret,” Sandy said. “And Sammy promised me she wouldn’t tell anyone about it. But you’ve already heard half. I’ll tell you the rest, but you have to promise never to tell anyone either.”

“Why’s it so secret?” Janet asked, looking interested.

“It’s a project for the science fair, or at least it started out that way. Now I’m not sure. But I’m sure that I want to keep it secret. No one would believe it anyway. But I’ll let you in on it if you promise never to whisper a word to anyone.”

“Okay, I promise,” Janet said. “I don’t know who I’d tell anyway.”

“I’m working on pherenomes,” Sandy said.

“Aren’t those smells that affect how people behave?” Janet asked.

“Right. Good for you! And I’ve found a pherenome that affects people directly. In a major way.”

“How?”

“Well, it’s easier to show than to tell. Do you want to see?”

“I guess so,” Janet said.

“You wait here.” Sandy went up to his room and took his vial out of its hiding place. He took some rubbing alcohol and put it into another bottle, taping a label onto it. He wrote a chemical formula on the label and put both bottles in his knapsack with the Device. Then he went down to the basement and got a pipette. stairs. When he arrived, he made a big production out of measuring a small amount of alcohol from the bottle and adding it to the vial.

“There,” he said, quickly putting the stopper back on the bottle. “Now it’s activated.”

Janet looked doubtfully at the black liquid in the vial. “But what does it do?”

“Take a sniff,” Sandy replied, handing her the vial.

“Is it safe?”

“Sure. It’s actually a natural compound, just concentrated.”

“I’m not sure I should do this,” Janet said. “Is it some kind of drug?”

“Not at all. It’s not it’s any kind of illegal drug, or anything like that,” Samantha said. “Here, I’ll show you.”

She took the bottle and pulled the stopper out, taking a little sniff. “Actually, it smells pretty awful.”

Janet took the bottle back and took a sniff herself. Sandy’s hand was resting on his knapsack and he pulsed the Device just in time with her inhalation. “Phew! It does really stink! What’s in it?”

“Phenylbioxybuteline acetate, for one thing.” Sandy made up the name. “That’s just the carrier. Then a modified dexyribophosphoric amine, which is one of the active ingredients. And some hormone derivatives, with a trisodium base.”

“That’s way above any chemistry I know,” Janet giggled. It was the first time Sandy had seen her smiling. He knew the Device was working. “But what does it DO?”

“You tell me. How do you feel?” Sammy asked, leaning back in her chair a little.

“A little tingly. Sort of nice. Ummm . . .” Janet hesitated as the Device ran through a set of timed pulses, stimulating her brain.

“Actually,” Sandy said, “it affects different people differently, I think. For some people, it has no effect at all. Generally really dull people don’t get any effect. For others, it seems to act like some sort of love potion. For some people, it’s a real turn- on. Like sexy, I mean.”

“Oh my!” Janet said. “How do you know which people do what? I mean which people are . . . you know what I mean?”

“I don’t know,” Sandy pretended to admit. “I did some research with mice and know that it affects animals, too, But the compound has to be a little different for them. How does it affect you?”

“I, uh, think maybe . . .” Janet blushed again, squeezing her legs together. “I feel sort of tingly, you know?”

“Where?” Samantha asked. She was getting really turned on by the Device and remembered her reaction when her brother had asked her the same question.

“I really don’t think I should say,” Janet replied, crossing her legs and then crossing her arms over her chest.

“I know that multiple exposures increases the effect,” Sandy said, “Do you want to try another sniff and see what happens?”

“Oh yes!” Janet said immediately, then blushed again. “If it’s safe, if you’re sure.”

“Well,” said Sandy, “the only effect I know about that’s sort of strange is that for some of the mice it really gets them turned on. Sexually, I mean.”

“What if it’s having that effect on me?” Janet asked, leaning forward in her chair and uncrossing her arms. “What would you do?”

“Probably take your clothes off and kiss your pretty body,” Sandy replied, holding the vial out to her. “All over.” Janet blushed bright red, but took the vial.

“Oh,” she said. She looked right at Sandy and pulled off the stopper, inhaling deeply as she held the vial under her nose, grimacing at the horrible smell. Sandy triggered the Device’s automatic sequence, watching her body shiver slightly as she held her breath. He noticed his sister’s hands brush across her own breasts, stroking the nipples lightly as she watched the younger girl getting more and more turned on, thinking it was the liquid. Janet put the stopped back in and handed the bottle back to him.

“I’m ready,” she announced. “Go ahead.”

Sandy handed the open vial and the stopper to his sister. He noticed that Sammy took a sniff before closing it. Then he picked up his knapsack. He took Janet’s hand and led her into the living room. She followed unresisting, looking a little dazed. He put the Device down on the coffee table and led Janet her to the center of the room. Then he stepped away from her. Sammy had followed behind, carrying the vial, and was standing in the doorway. Sandy knelt down in front of Janet and lifted her leg. She shivered as his hand touched her thigh, and he untied her sneaker, slipping it off her foot. Then he removed her sock, then took off her other shoe and sock.

Unzip your top,” he said. Janet looked a little frightened and confused, and looked toward Samantha, who had followed them into the room. Samantha raised her eyebrows and shrugged. Janet looked back at Sandy and slowly undid the zipper on the front of the sweatsuit.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said, covering her bra with her fingers. “I’ve never done anything like this before!”

“You’re doing fine,” Sandy said. “Now take off the top and throw it on the couch here.” Janet obeyed