The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unlike my first story, this is entirely fictional. That said, the normal rules apply: no under-18s, and please remember and acknowledge where you saw that and who wrote it. However, you are free to add to the story universe when you want to, and as far as you want to. © Rasta Girl 2001

INVISIBLE DREAMS

Sonia woke up with a start. She looked around for the thing she had vaguely felt, brushing rhythmically against her forehead, imperceptibly breathing on her naked body. Nothing.

Ever since she took her new job as a sales rep for a life-sciences company, she had felt...watched. Things would get better, she reasoned. After all, $50,000 per year would make her comfortable, and her co-workers were all funny, motivated people. It wouldn’t get much better than this, surely. So why did she feel so paranoid over the last few days? With those thoughts, she got out of bed, and got ready for work.

“Hey, Sonia, how was last night?” She looked up from the computer and found Penny, the “new concepts” manager, looking at her with her usual vibrant smile. “Boring, as always, nothing on TV, same porn crap on the Net, even the comics aren’t funny.” The reply made Penny’s hazel-green eyes sparkle with merriment, and her red mane shook with laughter.

“Maybe you need to try something new, a wild blow-out, a tattoo, pierce your nose, have a binge, take some drugs...maybe have some freaky sex?” Penny walked out of the room, laughing loudly. Sonia smiled at Penny’s wild imagination and wilder sense of humour, then stopped. Why not? Perhaps it was time to get out of character, dare to be diverse in behaviour. After all, it seemed to work for Penny, with her daring leather mini skirts, tight tops, vivid makeup and a body to die for, not to speak of her lively personality, obvious brilliance and her rumoured willingness to try anything and everything—at least twice. A sudden crash startled Sonia and interrupted her thoughts. She whirled to find her things on the floor, as though they had been swept off the desk.

Cursing her clumsiness, she gathered them up and replaced them. She stopped and spun around. She was sure someone had just run their hand over her behind and between her legs! She shook her head clear. That was pure paranoia, wasn’t it? Then again it had been so long since anyone had taken the opportunity to touch her. She giggled at the thought, and checked her watch. Time to leave, and check out the customers. Maybe she’d see someone worthwhile, flirt a little, and even score a date.

Six hours later, caught in traffic, Sonia felt hot, irritable, and disgruntled. What a day: the only possible person she had met was barely 17, and far too immature and callow to take seriously. That said, he did seem well endowed in the dick department. Everyone else she met during the morning either seemed obsessed with getting in her pants for all the wrong reasons, or was married...or gay. Her train of thought derailed at that point. Was she getting desperate? Why was she allowing herself to be trapped like this? Surely there was something better out there, more alive, more...fun. Maybe, Sonia thought wryly, she should swing the other way, and start checking out the girls! She giggled to herself at such a ludicrous idea, and she took the opportunity to look in the rear view mirror-

-and nearly screamed. She could swear she saw someone, shadowy yet real, in her back seat. When she looked again, she saw her only handbag, sitting exactly where she left it. Sweating, heart still pounding, she somehow made it home. Without pausing to check her parking, Sonia ran from the car to her apartment, locking the door behind her before she truly felt safe. She calmed down, undressed quickly and headed for the shower.

While the hot, slick streams ran between her breasts and down between her legs, she thought again of her conversation with Penny. Maybe the best way out of her rut was to do something different, after all. Like touch herself, just running her hands over her wet body, slowly, gently, lightly...wantonly.... hornily. This was so good, she thought, hands all over herself, water running over her clit, over her nipples, feeling hands...

She snapped back to reality, just before she could come. Lost in sensation, it felt as though several pairs of hands had been touching her. How WEIRD! Towelling herself off, Sonia felt that she would just resolve these feeling by taking a nap, then getting up later to plan her night. Cool and dry now, she lay flat on her back and closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

“Sonia...”

The whisper was almost too faint to hear, and she stirred, then relaxed.

“Sonia, don’t worry...this is a dream, this isn’t happening, just let it happen...” Part of Sonia’s mind wondered. How do you let it happen if it isn’t happening?

“Sonia...just feel this...if you open your eyes, you’ll know your dreaming...” Huh? This doesn’t make sense...but it’s a dream, right? And it feels so great...

As softly as the voice, she could feel a breath blowing on her nipples, then a feathery caress on her skin. She sighed, and gave herself up to the sense of being touched. As long as she didn’t wake up, she knew the dream touches would continue.

“Sonia, open your mouth...” she complied, and felt a tongue run over her lips, then fill her mouth; the softest, wettest kiss she’d ever dreamed of. She felt another tongue taste her breasts, then run smoothly, languidly down her belly, to trace her pussy over, up and down. She could feel her toes flicking and curling to the touch, her hips moving in time to the tongues and fingertips.

“Sonia, open your eyes and you’ll know you’re dreaming....” Her eyes opened, to see her body moving, feeling the touches and caresses...and seeing no one. She smiled. It had to be a dream. Reality couldn’t be this good, could it? Besides, if it were real, somebody would be there, wouldn’t they?

“Sonia...open your legs wider...” her legs scissored apart as though with minds of their own, and she felt a smooth, warm ...hard... thing.... ease between her legs; she looked down, and saw nothing but her open legs, her soaked vagina, her flushed body. As her breathing became laboured, she noticed not only her own musky smell, but something else, a sweet, soft aroma, heady and seductive, compelling her to give in totally to the sexual overload her senses were giving her.

“Sonia, do you like this?” “Mmmmm....”

“Sonia, do you surrender to this?” “Ohhhhhhh....”

“Sonia, if you come now, you’ll be giving your mind and motivation over to this. You will belong to this. Your orgasm will be your pledge of total obedience and service to this, do you understand?”

“AhhhHHH!!!”

She felt a molten, blinding, ULTIMATE flash from her clit, and her eyes clenched shut, and she gave herself totally to the orgasm, striving to control its intensity. Failing abjectly. Glorying in her complete subservience to it. And the aroma, the hands, the tongues...didn’t stop...as her mind drained away, memories, thoughts, everything...except the dream.

“Sonia, wake up. WAKE UP!” She opened her eyes reluctantly, to find Penny standing over her. “We haven’t heard from you for two days, Sonia. What’s the matter with you? Are you ill?”

Sonia stared at Penny, her mind a complete blank. Who was she? What was this stranger doing in her bedroom? Why did this girl wake her up? Penny looked at her bland expression for a response, and said coldly, “Sonia, if you don’t get dressed and come to work, the boss will fire you. Now, come on. Get your clothes on and let’s go to work.”

Sonia’s mind was still blank, but her voice spoke as though prompted from somewhere else. “I quit. Let somebody else have all the drudgery and boredom. Just leave me alone, and get out, okay?” Without another word, Penny spun on her heel and stalked out of the room. Out of nowhere, Sonia heard the soft whisper again, soothing, approving.

“Well done, Sonia. Work is no longer important. Sleep is all you want. Now lie back, and dream some more.” She sighed ecstatically, and slumped back, feeling the invisible touches of fingertips, tongues and...knowing that all she wanted to do was dream endlessly, and give all her being to the dream.

Penny walked back into the room, and gazed upon Sonia with a satisfied expression. For years, the firm had been trying to apply Stealth technology to human bodies. After trials and tests, they had finally discovered the solution- a transparent, odourless liquid which would be applied to the skin or clothing—for making the body invisible. Sonia had been watched for months and was assessed as prime material for the final experiment: to find out if invisibility could work close up. Now, Penny knew it was literally skin deep. Another of Penny’s inventions, the psychic suggestor machine, was programmed to feed hypnotic thought into Sonia’s mind via psychomagnetic pulses, as well as to drain Sonia’s mind of all other conscious thoughts, reducing her to mindless obedience. It was powered by the energy given off by Sonia’s own brain, and had been whirling away in the corner for the last three days. Penny grew warm, not only at the thought of the fat contracts from the military, but at the sight of Sonia lying on the bed, moaning softly, coming mindlessly, seemingly by herself.

Penny looked at her watch impatiently. When were Sandra, Vanessa and LeShonda going to finish their turn at screwing Sonia? After all, Penny only let them into the secret of the invisible touch as a favour, not to hog the whole show and drive the girl too wild...and Becky and Tasha were coming over soon. Penny thought of the previous two nights, and her expression turned predatory: who else could she use this stuff on? Ah, yes, Sonia’s replacement...

TO BE CONTINUED??