The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Girl

Alexis shoved the box back under the bed until the footsteps went by. When she was sure her mother had returned to the living room, she slowly slid it out again. The case was blue, made out of some kind of faux leather plastic. With it’s clunky handle it resembled a robot’s lunch box, or an old portable typewriter. Engraved on a little plate, near the latches that held the box closed, was a stylized inscription: It Girl.

Her heart beat faster as her fingers went to the latches and unclasped them with a thunk. She looked at the half open door again, then at the clock. She knew she couldn’t close the door without arousing her mother’s suspicions. The clock said it was only 4:30, so her brother would still be at band practice for another hour at least. She lifted the lid of the box.

Inside was a noodle bowl of black wires. The wires ran into the center, where there was a kind of collapsible hockey helmet and a pair of blue blocker sunglasses. Alexis was breathing very fast as she put her hand on the helmet, her ears attuned to the slightest bump from the other side of the house. Amanda had told her that she would need to wear the device for at least an hour for her first time.

If she was going to do it, it had to be soon. In an hour or so her brother would be home and they would have dinner together. She never had any privacy in the evenings. If she didn’t do it right then she wouldn’t be able to do it before school tomorrow. Then Amanda would think she was a wussy loser, not to mention Julie and Kirsten and whoever else.

She noticed her hands were shaking as she slid her fingertips over the strange black plastic. If her parents knew she was going to use a brain resyncher they would kill her for sure. The devices were totally illegal. Amanda wouldn’t say where she scored this one, but Alexis suspected she had gotten it from that skeeze Tommy Witherspoon. If she didn’t do it tonight, Alexis would probably take the device back from her and she would die a pathetic social outcast.

Why did she want to please Amanda anyway? She had said the whole thing so nice nice, like she was offering the biggest favor. Hey, Alexis, do you want to try something? So sympathetically. Like she had noticed some huge flaw in Alexis’ character and had just the thing to fix it. Not that Alexis liked everything about herself. She was quiet and nervous when people talked to her, for one thing. She had a problem making eye contact with whomever she spoke to, and she had to admit she had a little tendency to hunch over, and fidget.

Not that she wasn’t pretty. Alexis had always had people telling her she was pretty. And not just in the hollow complementary sort of way, like, oh you’re so pretty. Once a boy had told her she was beautiful and she had stood very still and blushed up to the crown of her head. She knew she looked okay. It was just that she was...shy. Really shy.

She looked back to the plate on the box. It Girl. This brain resyncher was supposed to make you “cool.” Oh, it couldn’t make you smarter, or better looking, or rich. Alexis had those things anyway, except sort of for the money. The box made you friendly. Relaxed. Congenial. A people person.

And it definitely worked. She knew some of the girls had used these devices once or twice, just like the jock boys did steroids before the state football matches. It did something to them, that was obvious. And it wouldn’t be such a big deal, legally, if the box didn’t, like, do anything. The government and the news were always freaking out about something to do with brain resynchers.

There’s nothing wrong with me, Alexis thought. I may be quiet and get nervous when people talk to me, but that’s not what I’m really like. I’m really very interesting and nice. And I’m very stupid to be sitting here on the floor being quiet with an illegal mind altering device between my legs like some sockethead in the cyber ghetto.

Who gives a shit about pleasing Amanda Wrothstein anyway? Sure all those idiot boys hang on her every word because she dresses like a skank and her dad has all that money. And the girls follow her around because she’s so manicured like a perfect little cupie doll and always knows exactly what everyone is doing.

But to be friends with Manda. It would be so great, to have everyone look at her. To want to know what she, Alexis, thought about things. She wanted some cute freshman girls to get nervous around her and try to do her favors like they did Manda. The boys would look after her in the hallways when she walked by and she would pretend not to notice. It would be so great. But only if she put the thing on.

She only knew one person who had for sure done it before, and that was Sherry Thompkins. Sherry was rich and Jewish and at the end of 9th grade nobody had thought anything about her. Her hair was always stringy and she had an awful laugh. And she would laugh, you know, too hard. At everything. But then they say her rich dad, or her rich uncle or something got her one of these boxes over the summer, and the next year she was completely different. She was really outgoing and friendly and had great hair and all the right clothes. Plus she started making good grades.

Alexis looked at the box again, her fingers dancing over the power button. Just one hour with this thing on and she would be a totally different person. God, but what must it be like? She had never talked to Sherry about it. She would remember everything, she was pretty sure about that. She would just, like, see things differently afterwards. And things that she never noticed before would make her happy and she would have witty observations to make about just anything. She raised the helmet in both hands, to shoulder level. She was calmer now, but she still eyed the bedroom door. She turned the device around in a circle and watched the light bounce on it. She put it next to her face, and lifted it up as though she would put it on. Then she pressed it back into the box and closed the lid. She shoved the box back under her bed. God, she thought, disgustedly. I’m such a puss.

* * *

That night, Alexis lay in bed, sleepless. The clock said it was 3:30. Her brother, Derrick, was across the room making deep breathing sounds. She hadn’t really slept at all, except for maybe 20 minutes or so, between midnight and two. For twenty minutes she had been trying to build up the courage to push back her covers a little. Just enough to get her arm out.

Finally she had it off her shoulder, and she reached down to feel the device, under her bed. It was cold. She watched Derrick sleeping with his back towards her across the room as her fingers, with agonizing slowness, clunked open the first latch, and then the second. She pulled the box from beneath her bed and looked down at it. The only light that came was from a streetlight outside that made everything look orange and creepy. She opened the box. As silently as she could, she brought the hockey helmet out of its case and arranged it like she thought it was supposed to go. Her heart was hammering like drum. So hard it felt like it was making the bed vibrate. Under the covers she had broken a slight sweat, and the air wouldn’t come fast enough in her quiet careful breaths.

She took out the blue blockers and attached them to the helmet, making sure everything was plugged into the box by the right jack. She licked her lips. All she had to do now was push the button.

* * *

Oh my God. It was totally daylight now, and as Alexis looked across the room to her brother’s empty bed, she felt a shiver of horror at the fact that she had left the device on all night. Had she fallen asleep? Had the thing turned itself off? Was her brain fried up like potato pancakes? She tore the device out of her hair. How could she have been so stupid?

As the panic built up in her brain, she felt something else happen. Like a cool fog coming up from below, she felt herself inexplicably calm down. All of a sudden she wasn’t so freaked out. She knew just what to do. The first thing was get rid of the evidence. If she dropped the box out of the window it would probably break, plus her parents would see its remains scattered in the yard. She had to do something else.

Opening the box again, she ripped out the components and stuffed them into the air conditioning vent behind her bed. She went to her dresser and with one brush of her arm, swept every cosmetic implement she owned into the emptied shell of the case. She then shoved the box back under her bed and looked at the clock. It was 7:20. She had to shower now or be late for school. Without breaking motion she lifted her nightgown over her head and started for the bathroom.

* * *

The first time she saw Amanda that day, it was in the lunchroom. She hadn’t noticed Alexis yet. She was talking to someone else pretty avidly. Alexis smoothed the blue pleated skirt she had dug out of her closet this morning. She hadn’t worn the thing since she was in Brownie Scouts, but this morning it seemed like the right thing to wear. It was super tight and almost showed the seat of her stockings if she bent around in the right way. Ordinarily she never would have had the guts to trot something like this out at school, but today it was hardly bothering her. A few people looked at her strangely, but she looked back at them with amused confidence. She was sure she looked hot.

Although her mom didn’t think so. The noise she had made when Alexis came downstairs in her tight white blouse and microskirt had been pandemonium. But Alexis had calmed her right down, without even knowing what she was saying, making some kind of point about fashion, and the generation gap. Even her brother she dealt with pretty smoothly, when she saw his eyes gleam at her over his cornflakes. She had looked right back it him with a total seriousness, which said unmistakably that if he fucked with her, he would regret it. He hadn’t said anything yet, but somehow Alexis knew that he would, but that it wouldn’t be for awhile. He seemed like such an open book to her suddenly. Everyone did. She felt like she could handle anything, and she would deal with her brother when the time came.

As she looked across the lunch room, she realized that there was one thing that she still couldn’t handle, and that it was Amanda Wrothstein. With everyone else she had encountered today she had felt a total sense of calmness and mastery dealing with them. But gazing at Amanda she felt all the old shyness she had ever felt magnified a hundred fold. When she saw Amanda laugh she actually clutched her stomach as though she were falling or on a roller coaster. Suddenly she didn’t know if she was going to be able to go talk to her. Just then Amanda seemed to notice her. She waved for her to come over.

In Alexis’ mind the lunch room stretched to the length of a hundred miles. She had to walk across it to get to Amanda, who was smiling. The smile was like a puzzle piece being shoved into an empty place in Alexis. She didn’t know if she could take it, to be closer to it. To deal with it. It felt so good.

“Hey Lexi!” She beamed. Amanda was fond of using the diminutive for Alexis’ name. Typically Alexis snapped back with a syrupy Manda, but today she couldn’t manage it. Something about Amanda was...distracting. “So, did you...you know?”

“Yes. Last night.” Alexis was blushing. There were other people within listening distance. She didn’t want to go over this in the lunch room.

“Ha. Well of course last night, you idiot. When else would my pretty little bumble bee have gotten the chance?” The tone was playful but it had a mean edge in it. Alexis was a little hurt but she didn’t show it. In a way she didn’t even mind it, it was like being treated this way by Amanda was...right somehow. In fact it made her warm in a way that it shouldn’t have. She looked down the row of seats at Amanda’s table and saw Sherry staring at her with a weird expression on her face. It was almost like she was scared of her, or maybe it was for her. But then she turned with a smile and started talking to Barbara Demergian. Weird.

“Just kidding babes,” Amanda said. “Welcome to our little club. Right Sher?” Sherry turned with her red lips split into a smile that almost looked convincing. Her cheeks were red like she was pleased at the attention, but Alexis could see just a little bit too much white around Sherry’s irises.

Club? That had taken Amanda by surprise. She knew that Sherry had done it, but the other girls? She had never been that close to them. Okay, she wasn’t cool enough to be that close to them. But Julie and Kirsten did it too? Or did they? What did Amanda mean?

“Who else did it?” She asked, wide eyed. It gushed out like she was her old awkward self. She just couldn’t control herself around Amanda for some reason.

“None of your business, sneaky tits. Anyway, how do you feel? Good, I bet.” And suddenly Alexis did feel good. Really good.

“Okay.” She said. Amanda had turned her attention to something else, but Alexis finished the thought. “Dreamy is how I feel, like everything’s happening to me, instead of by me. And there’s nothing I can do to...”

“Oh look, there’s John Colepot.” Alexis looked where Amanda was looking, way on the other side of the cafeteria. He was wearing a letter jacket, because he was pretty much the best player on the baseball team. “Why don’t you go talk to him!” Amanda said with a bright smile as she gave Alexis a nudge. The place where Amanda had touched her seemed to tingle. She felt like a minnow stung by a jellyfish.

“What?” She looked at Amanda like an idiot. “Go talk to him!” she said. “I bet he’s totally going to love the new you.” Amanda’s eyes flashed down to Alexis’ outfit. Alexis’ pupils were wide. Each place Amanda looked at on her body felt like it was shot with a thousand tiny arrows.

“What should I...say to him?” Alexis asked, staring at Amanda. “I’ll tell you, pretty baby,", Amanda said as she pulled Alexis closer. She whispered to her, right in her ear. Amanda even pulled her hair to the side, to speak directly into her, which shot a bolt through Alexis as if she had been electrocuted. As the lips moved centimeters from Alexis’ ear she could feel the breath of her friend swirl into her ear canal, tickling her. It almost distracted her from what Amanda was saying. By the time the other girl finished giving instructions, Alexis was practically drunk with stimulation.

She felt herself rise from her seat and move towards John. The cafeteria swayed as she went, as if she were in the hold of a gigantic ship. She tried to move her hips to compensate, swinging them from side to side in a slow swagger. Everything felt strange. Nothing seemed quite real. Before she knew it, she was standing in front of John Colepot. He was so much taller than her that he didn’t even notice her for a few seconds. When he did, he seemed surprised, like he was trying to figure out who she was. He looked at her tits. Alexis felt the drunken feeling increase.

“Hi,” she said. “Oh, uh, hey...Alexis, right?”

“That’s right,” she said. She was smiling like an idiot, making eyes at him.

“Can I, help you with something?” he asked. She laughed. She felt good. “Yes!” she said. She motioned for him to come closer. As he leaned into her she could smell the leather of his jacket. Her index finder touched and caressed the smooth hardness of his belt as she casually placed her hand on his hip.

* * *

She had never seen the area behind the cafeteria before, at least not from inside this little blocked off area where they dealt with the trash. There were two dumpsters that didn’t smell that bad. Overhead the sky was October blue and the sun was coming in golden streaks onto the brick, though the pavement was still damp from something. The fresh air and the pleasure of being outside did nothing to dispel the fog in her brain.

She turned to face John, who was trailing her out of the building. She watched him look warily around as he strode up to her. His face was a little pale and his blue eyes were a touch wide. “Well?” he said. “Here we are.” He grinned as if to acknowledge some kind of discomfort, but she couldn’t see any. All she felt was happy. “You said there was something you wanted to tell me about yourself?”

She smiled at him and he smiled back. Some part of her brain had just gone into overdrive, warning her of danger if she didn’t check herself. There was a stronger part of her brain, being pushed forward on a wave of necessity that only wanted to tell tell tell. “John,” she began, moving closer to him, she took his coat by its unzipped folds, “I wanted to tell you that today, or, actually for a long time now, I’ve felt something for you I really can’t explain. It’s like love or something, only...It’s different...” She moved a strand of hair out of her left eye where it had been deposited by a slight breeze. “Basically,” she said, her throat constricting, “I want to be...your whore.”

John stood motionless, his eyes fixed on hers, and his mouth bent into a puzzle. Her hands went on caressing the zippers of his jacket. She smiled at him. “You, ah, what?” he asked.

“You know,” she said as she took a step towards him. “If you’re ever feeling pent up or something. And there’s something you want to do...Or someone...It can be me. Whatever you want to do...Whenever you want to do it...Your whore.” His strong jaw swung open a fraction as she watched him, though he didn’t speak. His cheeks were reddening in the brisk air. She felt her calves strain as she lifted herself to kiss him, and the scratch of his small stubble as she pressed her mouth, and pressed her body into his.

One of her arms had found its way around his torso, while the hand of the other went to float lightly up and down the line of his zipper like a lazy elevator. He was hard. He wasn’t talking anymore. He was pressing her backwards. Slowly as they kissed, he pushed her back into the corner of the little room. His hand went under her skirt and hit her pussy like an atom bomb, his cold fingers entering her effortlessly as she squirmed on them. For a moment she pressed her face into the cold leather of his sleeve. As she heaved in the scent of him, her cheek could feel the form of the warm arm inside.

She remembered as he touched her, causing her to spill an endless wetness out onto her thighs, that she had found time this morning, even with all the rush, to make an...alteration... in the crotch of her panty hose...just...for this. In the haze of her pleasure she didn’t even bother to wonder...what had possessed her...

John’s fingers were aching in the heat of Alexis’ pussy, after their abrupt removal from the fall air. She was pressing him to her like she would die if she couldn’t pull him into herself. Her hips were grinding against his hand, and her wet lips were sliding across his mouth like bucket of water balloons. She violently untucked his shirt and pressed a cool flat hand against his abdomen, before it slid below his waistline and curled perfectly around his throbbing cock.

“Fuck me,” she said, whispering, pulling her lips away long enough to make her eyes look into his. “Fuck your little bitch’s pussy,” she said, quieter, closer, holding him. He wrapped his arm around her torso and lifted her ass onto a little brick ledge on the wall. He came close to her and she pulled him in by his cock, now visibly in her hand, shooting upwards inside the loose waist of his jeans.

“Fuck me,” she said again, softly, opening the front of his jeans with her free hand. His hands were way up on her thighs, the big span of them wrapping half way around, his fingertips almost to her ass cheeks and his thumbs almost to her pussy, rubbing her wetness into her own skin.

Her cold hands went under his shirt and around to his back, drifting down to cup his ass and bring him towards her. His breath was ragged and he caught himself before he said “Jesus,” managing only to move his lips, when one of her hands came back around to grip him by the head of his cock, holding it firmly between thumb and forefinger. She brought it close, pressing it against her entrance, rough with light pubic hair, and rubbed it there, into her wetness. “Do you want me John?” she asked with a coy smile, holding his hips as he tried to push into her. “Do you?” Her hand was on his balls now, pulling and stroking them. She was using them to position his body, like a rider working the reins of a horse, always holding him close, his head pressed into her wetness, but too superficially for any satisfaction. Her fingers squeezed him. He nodded. His hands were kneading her braless tits as he watched her.

“Then, do you have 300 dollars, John?” He was silent as she watched him with her lips open and wet, just the hint of a teasing smile. “Do you remember, John, that you loaned Amanda Wrothstein 300 dollars last month, when she asked you?” His balls contracted slightly as she spoke. “Put your hands back on my tits, John,” she said, giving his balls a twist. He did. “Good boy.” She stroked him. “Well John, I was just thinking that, since I’m going to be your whore and all, maybe you should just forget about that 300 bucks Amanda owes you. What do you say?” She was pressing him tight into her now. The head of his cock had become slick and it was an the verge of sinking irreversibly into her. “I’m yours either way, for free, it’s just that Amanda thought, with us being friends, that maybe a thing like you owning me and my wet pussy might make you forget about a silly little 300 dollars. What do you say?”

* * *

Later, she was in the bathroom, in the floor of the large handicap stall. She was sitting in front of Amanda, who was smoking. If she lowered her head a little, she could see the tops of Amanda’s white legs under her skirt.

“Show me, Lexi.” Amanda said.

Alexis spread her legs to show Amanda the droplets of white cum splattered in her brown pussy hair.

“Good girl.” Amanda smiled. “Why don’t you rub that little cunt for me. He agreed to the 300 bucks?”

Alexis’ head filled up with a pink fog like a hot sauna. The bathroom floor was freezing, but she was burning up, the sharp porcelain behind her pressing into her back as she attacked her pussy with both hands. Her left was pumping while the right worked her button. It felt so good, but she knew she had to pay attention to Amanda. She nodded. “Y-yes,” she said.

“Good. Figured he would. Hot piece of ass like you, how could he say no?” Alexis squirmed under the praise.

“Shit,” Amanda said as she watched Alexis critically. “I can’t believe you’ve only had one treatment. Say you left it on all night? Well, I guess that would do it. Rub it good, baby. You earned it.” As she spoke she knelt down over Alexis and, taking her by the hair, used her for a rough kiss, adding her own fingers for a moment to the busy tangle at Alexis’ crotch. Alexis nearly swooned at this extra attention, but as quickly as it had come it was gone, and Amanda was shoving the fingers into her mouth.

“There you go baby,” Amanda said as Alexis took the fingers, “You are going to be a hot little bitch. You haven’t even had your red chip yet. Speaking of...” She turned to reach into her purse. She extracted a pink case and held it in front of Alexis. “Pills. One a day.” Amanda slid the package into Alexis’ breast pocket, pausing for a second to torment the nearby nipple. She raised another package. “And this. This is the real deal,” she said, watching Alexis’ eyes track her fingers as she moved the item back and forth.

“This is quadruple orgasming, no more high school, pussy licking, cock sucking slutsdom on a microchip. You know what I mean.” Amanda moaned as she watched the eyes of her friend, her fingers speeding up. “This is you being my little whore in 10 years and in 20, taking my kids to soccer practice, and instating my pussy as one of your basic needs for the rest of your days. This,” she said as she again rubbed Lexi’s pussy, " What you feel now...is just a taste. Should last until about tonight. But I know you want more. I can see it in that pretty little face.”

“So here’s where you can choose,” she said, taking her hand away again. “You can be like that lily livered little cunt Sherry and take my goods for free, sayonora on the first date. Or you can do...” Amanda saw Lexi getting close to orgasm, “...what you really want to do...” Amanda held her chin poised, watching Lexi begin to spasm, “and be my little twat toy forever...” Lexi closed her eyes and mewled as the orgasm poured out of her. Her legs spasmed and her head shook, her back arched, pressing her spine into the toilet seat behind her.

When she came to herself, she heard the hard tapping sound of Amanda’s shoes leaving the restroom and floating away into the hallway beyond. The chip Amanda had given her was heavy alongside the birth control pills in her breast pocket. As she thought of what it meant, her fingers began to move again, and she felt the hot fog rise within her. She had no question as to what she would do that night. She would bake the chip into her brain like she had the night before, and be Amanda’s forever. No more silly competitiveness and stupid ego. Just plain simple worship of one woman, Amanda Wrothstein, by another, Lexi Orman, forever. The bathroom reverberated with a long lonely moan as Alexis came for the second time.