The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Started With: Alien Encounter.

By The Slaver.

It started for Major Henninger with an Encounter with something that the government, and military said that did not exist, which was an U.F.O. It was nearly two years to the day, since all that fuss at the town of Roswell, and the nearby military base. Ever since people had been reporting anything reared, strange or just plain silly.

The driver of the Major’s jeep, picked up speed as he swung off the road and onto the sand of the New Mexico desert. There was a slight chill in the early evening air as the jeep sped across the desert. Henninger turned slightly in his seat to look at his armed guard who sat ram-rod straight beside him; riffle at the ready. This report, Henninger through, of strange lights in the evening sky and a high-pitched winnowing sound, would by just another wined-up. There were no such things as flying saucers! As the hours passed the jeep sped towards its destination it slowly got darker.

After what seemed like several hours, the jeep neared its destination, a place known locally as the ‘Crater’. As they neared the ‘Crater’ Henninger could see that it’s was really a series of small broken hills; worn down by years of sand-storms and the erosion of time. The driver swung the jeep sharply to the left and then followed the side of the ‘Crater’, then suddenly without warning the driver swung the jeep violently to the right; for a moment Major Henninger thought that the jeep was going to hit the rock side of the ‘Crater’. But, instead the jeep shot through a narrow gap in the small broken hills that made up the sides of the ‘Crater’; the jeep shot into the centre of the ‘Crater’ and skidded to a sharp halt. The centre of the ‘Crater’ was hundreds of miles across, and at this time of night, it should had been pitch black.

But it wasn’t, the whole inside of the ‘Crater’ was filled with a Red pulsing light, and a high-pitched winnowing sound could clearly be heard. However, it was what stood in the centre of the ‘Crater’ that caught everyone attention. Henninger stood up in the back of his jeep, and stared opened mouthed at the sight before him: before him where several ‘Craft’ like nothing he had ever seen before. For a moment he thought that what he was looking at was something the ‘REDS’ had built, but looking at the ‘Craft’ more closely that thought soon past. The craft were, long sleek and black, like marine torpedoes with small swept back wings; the craft lay in a protective circle, the craft’s weapons were mounted like sharp snouts in the bows of the craft. A long streamlined observation bubble mounted on top of each craft was given off the Red pulsing light.

The three men just stared at the craft for a long time, before anyone moved, or spoke. “What the Fuck!” The Major finally yelled, making the two other men jump. That was the only words spoken, as just as Henninger finished speaking, a hatch in the front of one of the crafts opened, and a bright light shot out, and engulfed the jeep and the three men; Henninger and the two other men were held in some sort of force-filed. Another hatch slid open and three Humanoid like figures in long flowing Silver robes, with hoods stepped from the hatch and moved towards the jeep and the three frozen men.

One of the Silver robed figures stopped in front of the jeep; while the other two, each went and stood beside the driver and the guard. Each figure placed a large hand, in which was a metal disk, on the back of the driver, and guard’s necks. There were a low hum, the guard and driver’s bodies convulsed violently, their eyes rolled up into the backs of their heads, and then their eye-lids fluttered shut; finally the two men slumped in their seats. Then the bright light went out, the three figures picked up the still frozen Major Henninger, and carried him into the ship from which they come. Once inside the craft, Henninger was carried deep into the craft. Dimly, in some small part of his brain Henninger know that the figures holding him, where Alien. He was carried through an area that must have been the craft’s control room: every spare inch of the area was covered with what seemed to the frozen Major Henninger highly sophisticated apparatus, the whole inside of the Alien craft seemed to somewhat resembled the interior of a submarine, yet no concession seemed to had been made for any sort of comfort.

Henninger was taken to the rear section of the craft, and placed on his feet on the metal floor of the ship: as soon as his feet touched the metal floor, the Major seemed to unfreeze slightly, his legs buckled under him, and he fell onto his knees. An Alien moved near him, holding a highly polished metal headpiece. Henninger could only mumble senselessly, as the headpiece was slid over his head: on the forehead edge of the headpiece, there were several ridged extensions that led to Henninger’s temples and forehead, the tail end of the headpiece, run over the crown of Henninger’s head, and reached down to the nape of his neck. Once this was done, two of the three Aliens left, leaving only one Alien standing by a large, sophisticated looking, illuminated control unit. The Alien being pushed a switch, and a powerful, Alien signal was sent to the metal headpiece on Henninger’s head.

Henninger convulsed, and shock as the Alien signal entered his brain, but still he could only move very little, his head felt like it would burst open as the signal filled every part of his head. Slowly, Henninger lost his mind to the Alien signal; he stopped convulsing and shacking, and just let the signal ripe his mind clean. After what seemed like several hours to Henninger, the signal was turned off, the Major just stayed on his knees on the floor, drool running from his mouth. The Alien moved over, and stood in front of the kneeling Henninger, the being pulled its Silver robes, apart, a large Alien cock fell out in front of Henninger’s face.

“You love how I rub my superior beautiful thick cock before you, enticing you, making your mouth water, drawing you in, making you yearn to have a thick superior Alien cock in your mouth, up your ass, thrusting, pumping, dominating you...say it, human.” Ordered the Alien being. “No...no...not gay...” Moaned the entranced Major. “You can’t help yourself...you can’t take your eyes off me...look at me, human...” Henninger’s eyes focused on the large Alien before him, who reached up and held Henninger behind his head, the Alien tilted Henninger’s head enough so that he could gasp with surprise at the sight of the Alien gently stroking his cock after he had removed his long robes, exposing a huge 13-inch Alien cock. The Alien’s voice was suddenly all Henninger could focus on, other than the rock-hard Alien superior cock that was staring up at him, beckoning him.

“Gaze upon a superior Alien cock, kneel and behold it in all its beauty....” The Alien commanded, Henninger found himself on bended knees, and he got a far closer look of the Alien’s dick than he could have believed. The Alien began stroking his magnificent cock before the entranced Major, whose expression suddenly changed from confusion to lust, much to the Alien’s delight.

“That’s it human, admire my Alien cock, gaze longingly upon it...You no longer have any interest in human women at all, anymore ...” Said the Alien. “No interest in...no interest in human women...” Henninger slowly repeated, the strange-sounding, but true words took hold in his brain, Henninger’s eyes were absolutely focused on the Alien’s cock. “That’s right human; you’ve lost all interest in human women. You have no interest in human females of any sort at all. However, watching superior male Aliens cock turns you on...makes your tiny human cock nice and hard. Superior Alien cock turns you on, say it human...” The major gritted his teeth, a very small part of his mind tried to fight the Alien’s mental reconditioning. Suddenly, Henninger heard himself say aloud, “Superior...male Alien cock...turns me on...”

“Yes, human. Repeat it over and over, believing it every time you say it.” Said the Alien, Henninger just looked at the Alien and his cock, dumbly. “Superior male Alien cock...it turns me on...it make me hard...superior male Alien cock turns me on and makes me hard...superior male Alien cock turns me on and makes me hard...” The entranced Major moaned, his eyes locked on the Alien cock before him. “And the thing you want most is a big, thick superior Alien cock, isn’t it human?” Said the Alien.

“Yes, I want a big, thick superior Alien Cock, sir,” Henninger obediently moaned in agreement, there was less and less resistants’ in him now. Henninger’s eyes ran over the shape and lines the Alien’s enormous cock, deep inside he knew that he believed he found superior Alien’s cocks enticing and beautiful. The memory that he actually liked women, and had a wife, and four grown sons faded from his mind. He like Aliens with big, thick superior cocks, that’s what he actually loved the most! A smile formed on the Major’s lips as he imagined naked Aliens, and admired their huge cocks, just inches from his face.

“You’re nice and hard now, aren’t you, human? Staring at my superior hard cock, you can’t resist me. You love the sight and smell of a big thick Alien cock in your face, you feel drawn towards it, and you yearn to serve a gorgeous hot Alien cock like mine? Is it the most beautiful cock you’ve ever seen, human?” Purred the Alien, “Yes! It’s perfect, sir! Nothing could be as beautiful as Alien cock!” Henninger cried out, now firmly entranced, his mind erased. “Allow me to show you my love for Alien cock sir!” The Alien was now confident that he’d erased the human’s interest in human women and replaced it with a raging hunger for Aliens such as himself and their superior cocks. The Alien took the back of Henninger’s head, pulling him forward, with his other hand the Alien grasped his raging erection, he tilted it forward so that it was pointing straight at the Major’s face, after a few seconds the Alien ran his cock up and down and across Henninger’s face. The Major’s tongue darting out to get a taste of Alien cock. With the Alien’s cock in his face, what senses Major Henninger had left, which weren’t many went berserk: Henninger opened his mouth wide, moaning loudly as the new irresistible desires took hold. The Alien smiled, as it fed the entranced Major his glistening superior Alien cock.

Major Henninger was lost, his memory of who he had once been was gone, his whole being was now filled with an undying desire for Alien males, and their superior cocks. The Major gladly opened his mouth wider to accept the Alien cock that the Alien was offering him. Henninger’s lips closed around the thick, wide shaft of beautiful Alien meat; he experienced for the first time in his life the flesh of a penis sliding back and forth across his lips, and filling his mouth. Through half-opened eyes Major Henninger stared in wonder and or at the being that was now dominated him. His tongue tasted the throbbing meat of the Alien’s shaft, he tasted the glistening, engorged mushroom head of the Alien’s cock. Henninger lovingly caressed the gift of Alien cock that was in his mouth,. The Alien slid its cock back and forth so deeply that Henninger’s tonsils were kissed again and again by the Alien cock head.

“Love Aliens...love Alien cock...worship Alien cock...obey Alien cock...” The Alien grunted, the sight of this human on his knees, getting what did the humans call it, oh yes, face-fucked—and loving it, was absolute proof that the human had been turned. ‘Worship Alien cocks...obey Alien cock....’ In his fucked-up mind Henninger repeated this over and over as he serviced the Alien with his hungry mouth. ‘Well...human you’re ready!’ The Alien thought to himself, there were of cause more instructions to be give to ensure that the conversion was completed, but that could wait a few more hours.

“Yes human you suck cock really well. You love to suck Alien cock, major...it’s all you can think about...you can’t wait to taste my superior Alien-juice...you’ll willingly swallow every drop of it. After your final conversion I’ll show you more Alien-love...you’ll experience the painful ecstasy of superior Alien cock inside you...inside that human butt ass of yours!” Henninger continued to orally serve the Alien, eager to please it in any way possible as the Alien relentlessly pumped his face with his gorgeous superior, thrusting Alien cock. Henninger became dimly a where that if the Alien didn’t stop very soon, that it would reach the point of no return, and shoot his hot load into his mouth, even though he knew what was about to happen, Henninger didn’t care. He now totally loved the feel of a thick Alien cock in his mouth, and he enjoyed the sense of defeat at the hands of a superior male Alien. To Henninger it now felt completely natural to be on his knees as an Alien cock rapidly pumped his mouth: Henninger used his tongue to encourage the raging, thrusting Alien cock to shoot its creamy hot load of Alien-cum into his mouth.

‘...worship Alien cocks...obey Alien cock...’ Henninger’s mind commanded him, as he drew his mouth tighter around the Alien’s cock; the Alien clenched its buttocks tighter together, and his breath became ragged and harsh, signalling the inevitable. The Alien cried out in unbridled ecstasy as his orgasm wracked his entire body, his deep voice crying out in gasps and moans as his cock and balls sent load after load after load of hot Alien-cream down Major Henninger’s throat. The Alien held either side of the Major’s head in place to ensure that Henninger face-fucking was properly finished to its inevitable conclusion, ensuring that the Major had no choice but to swallow every drop of the Alien’s seed. The Alien’s orgasm released far greater amounts of spunk than any human male could!.

Even after he released his rock-hard hold on the enslaved Major’s head, the Alien slowed his pumping to experience every last second of sexual pleasure from Major Henninger’s mouth on his cock, the hypnotized Major continued to allow the thick Alien cock to slide back and forth in his mouth, Henninger’s mouth was now incapable of sating his hunger for Alien cock. The Alien pushed deeper down Henninger’s throat and deposited another double load of Alien-cum straight into Henninger’s belly.

“Sooo much!” The brainwashed Major moaned, as he finally pulled off the Alien’s huge cock, and took it in his hand. Henninger licked it all over, from the tip and down to just a few inches away from the Alien’s large, but hairless balls. “Let me serve you, Master! Allow me the gift of your Alien seed! I will obey Alien cock! I am a willing Alien cock-slut!” Henninger looked up at the Alien, as he spoke. “That’s better human, you know you place now” The Alien smirked down at the newest enslaved Henninger. “You have done well, by the end of your time on our ship you’ll have a talented mouth, a willing arse, and be totally under my control. You will give pleasure to me and any other Male Alien I offer you.”

4th July 2018: New Mexico.

The car sped along the road leading back to town, the two young couples in the car were returning home from a 4th of July party. “What’s that?” one of the two girls asked pointing up at the sky: the sky was pulsing in and out of a deep Red colour, and a loud buzzing could be heard. The pulsing, and buzzing sound rose to a crescendo and then suddenly stopped. The boy driving the car slammed on the brakes: what appeared to be some sort of a body had just appeared out of nowhere, just yards in front of the car. The car skidded to a halt just before reaching the body. The two boys, and two girls got out of the car, and moved over to the body lying in the middle of the road. “Who is it!” Asked one of the girls pointing to the body. “I don’t know!” Said one of the boys, “But the guys in uniform so he must be from one of the local bases.” He continued as he pulled his cell out of his packet, to call 911.

“Dud, that uniform the guys wearing, it’s like nearly seventy years out of date.” The other guy said, as he turned the body over onto it’s back. A name-tag on one of the jacket’s breast pockets read; ‘Henninger. S. Major’ Henninger looked just the same, as he had nearly seventy years ago, when he had been taken, brainwashed and controlled by the Alien beings from the craft that he had found at the ‘Crater’. Suddenly a high pitched whine came out of nowhere, the group of youngsters looked around trying to figure out where the whining was coming from. “What the fuck!” Cried one of the guys who was looking up at the night sky. The three others looked up as well. Moving across the bright full moon, towards the group of youngsters, was a craft like nothing they had seen before: it was long sleek and black, like marine torpedoes with small swept back wings. The strange craft came to a stop, it’s bow directly over the group on the ground below it. A bright white light shot downwards from the bow of the craft; engulfing the group below. After a few seconds the light vanished, and the craft shot away. On the ground by the car the two girls lay, of Henninger and the two men there was no sign.

The two Men In Black, stood and watched, as the bodies of the two girls, were placed in the back of a black Ford-transit, the doors were closed and the Ford drove away. One of the two Men In Black turned to the other, and held out a cell phone, on it was a picture of Henninger lying in the middle of the road. His name-tag could be clearly seen. The other Man In Black tapped for a few seconds on his tablet: before showing his college the tablet, the short report on the Screen read as such.

‘Major Sam Henninger, disappeared July 1949. Was reported to have been investigating reports of strange happenings, in and around area known as the ‘Crater’. Henninger’s jeep was found at the bottom of a raven, several hundred miles past the ‘Crater’. Crash did not however kill Henninger’s driver and guard. Death of the two was due to Cerebral Cortex Haemorrhage, and Suffer cation, Henninger’s body was never found.’

The two Men In Black just looked at each other before getting into the car and driving away, both know that that the two girls would be shown to have died the same way as Henninger’s driver, and guard. And also that the girls two boyfriends would suffer the same fate as Henninger had, and would ‘return’ in about seventy years-time, unchanged.

: End