The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Started With: Alien Abduction.

By The Slaver.

It started with a missing person’s report for P.C McClaine.

P.C McClaine blows out a cloud of smoke from his cigarette, and throws the butt out of his patrol car window, and round it up quickly, as snow had started to full again. Already many of the miner roads were under several feet of snow, and it would not be long before the main roads were also snowed under. McClaine started his car and drove slowly away. The Moors were a lonely and dissertated place in which to live, in the bleak winter, and the snow made it even more so.

40 minutes later P.C McClaine arrived at his destination, a small Farm house surrounded by a dry stone wall, around it. A large wooden gate covered the entrance in the wall. McClaine stopped his car in front of the gate, pulled his coat tightly around himself, got out the car; and as quickly as he could run to the gate, opened it, and run back to the car. McClaine drove through the gate; he quick jumped out of the car, shut the gate, jumped back into the car, and then drove to the door of the Farm house. He knocked on the door; after a few seconds wait the door was opened, by a woman in her Fifties.

The P.C stepped through the door into a small, but warm pallor. The woman closed the door and followed McClaine into the pallor. P.C McClaine had known Mrs. Smyth all his life; she had lost three of her sons in the war. So now she, her husband and their two remaining sons now worked the farm, alone. The husband and two sons were why McClaine was there. One night, two days ago, the three of them had gone out too check and feed their herd of cattle; and had just vanished, no trace of the three men could be found. Mrs. Smyth could not add anymore to what she had told the police, when she had first reported her husband and sons missing. After only a few minutes, McClaine left the farm, to return to H.Q. After driving away from the farm for a few minutes, McClaine pulled over to have a smoke: after he finished his smoke McClaine was about to start the car.

Suddenly McClaine noticed something that was very un-meteoric. It cut an arc through the sky; then it stopped. He knew it wasn’t a plane or a helicopter, not even from the U.S Airbase —not traveling that fast. It glowed like a comet, throwing the occasional streaks of light across the snowy night. Sky, but in and among them were a handful that moved differently. One of them zipped in like any other meteor, the object then dipped, and swooped almost straight down, coming toward McClaine in a way no meteor, plane, or helicopter could. Surprise and adrenaline pumped through him as he realized what he was seeing: an unidentified flying object—a flying saucer—whatever! He held his breath as it hovered fifty feet above the trees, just several hundred yards from where his car had stalled. Without realising it P.C McClaine pissed himself.

The object’s glow faded as it hovered over the trees for a few more seconds, and then it began to descend, disappearing behind the trees! P.C McClaine sat in his car, spellbound and watched the ship decanted slowly toward the earth. The moon was full that night, illuminating everything in a bright silvery light, even though the falling snow, so he could see clearly. McClaine seemed to snap awake; he felt his piss running down his leg, as he climbed out of the patrol car, McClaine moved towards the tree through the falling snow. A trail wove its way through the trees and then it opened into a clearing, there sat the U.F.O. It wasn’t saucer-shaped at all but oblong, an organic-looking cigar shape with a slightly flared crest at what the officer assumed was its back; the whole object was dull silver in colour. It made a slight humming sound as it stood on the snow covered ground.

The U.F.O was still glowing slightly, making a quiet humming sound, it had to be at least seventy yards long and fifteen yards wide, McClaine thought as he hid behind the trees at the edge of the clearing, he stood and just stared at it. Right at the front of the cigar shaped object a narrow doorway soundlessly slid open. A gangway extended to the ground. P.C McClaine watched holding his breath. A tall, muscular figure appeared in the doorway and paused. The Alien was human-looking, but in a gigantic way. The Alien was eight feet tall or more, and he was built like a human Olympic athlete. The Alien was definitely male—McClaine could tell because the Alien was stark naked. The Alien’s skin was Olive coloured; and the Alien was hairless. His coldly handsome face and skull were completely bald; he didn’t even have eyebrows; and definitely no body hair. The Alien had high cheekbones and a thin mouth. His eyes were large, Almond shaped and dark, and his expression seemed arrogant as he looked around. On seeing this, McClaine pissed himself again.

Suddenly the Alien appearing to sniff the air and turned his head take in his surroundings, then it turned and went back into the ship! He returned moments, later holding a long metal tube, about a couple of feet long. Something inside McClaine told him that he may in great danger. He turned to run. At the same moment a white beam of light shot from the tube, and engulfed the fleeing McClaine. The P.C froze, unable to move, or speak; the Alien moved backwards into the ship. The froze McClaine was pulled towards the Alien ship, his feet now a few inches above the snow covered ground; the frozen McClaine floated into the ship, the hatch slid shut. With great speed and no sound the U.F.O shot straight up into the sky. It started to snow heavier, in a matter of a few hours; all traces and marks made by the U.F.O and P.C McClaine were completely gone.

The Alien stood in the middle of a dimly lit metal chamber, the only light came from the light beam that held the frozen form of P.C McClaine, in an up-right position. Slowly McClaine found the he could move, but not very more; it seemed that the bright light was so kind of Force-felid. As the P.C become more aware of where he was, a wave of terror run down his spine, but this time he did not piss himself. As McClaine’s eyes fell on the Alien, the P.C could for the first time see the Alien’s cock. The Alien’s swinging dick was at least fifteen inches long. And it looked as thick as drinks can, and his testicles were like rugby balls hanging in long, Olive coloured leathery sacks.

On seeing the Alien cock, McClaine knew that what was going to happen in this camber, would not by a good thing for him? The Alien stood going at McClaine for a few more seconds, moving its head from side to side, before moving closer to McClaine. The Alien reached towards McClaine, its hand pasted through the force-filed with no effect. McClaine tried to pull back away from the Alien’s hand. Suddenly, McClaine felt a metal disk being pressed onto his forehead. The force-field held McClaine firmly within its power. The Alien held out its hand in which lay two diamond-studded metal objects. The Alien inserted one of the diamond-studded objects into a device that looked like a small hole-puncher, and then the Alien reached up and held McClaine’s head to one side. “No! Stop you fucking Alien freak—?” McClaine started to shout, he tried to pull away, but the force-field held him fast, unable to move: then suddenly the P.C felt a shot of cool air as the device touched one of his ear lobes, a sharp sting of discomfort, and then strangely suddenly the P.C felt calm and relaxed.

The Alien did the same thing to McClaine’s other ear lobe. McClaine’s mind was suddenly, immediately and irresistibly flooded with images of men on men sex, men jerking off and naked men; this left the police officer desperately trying to hold on to his sense of self. The Alien started speaking to McClaine. “Listen to my voice, Human. My voice is all you can concentrate on, slowly your mind is observering and enjoying the images of beautiful, hot, naked men that being feeding directly into your mind through the studs in your ear-lobes. And the metal disk on your forehead, you will soon love the sight of all hard male Human cocks. Feel your lust grow and grow in your heart for hard, erect cocks. Welcome the excitement and the raging hard-on that the images of cocks give you, Human!”

McClaine‘s body shock as non-stop images of naked men, images of their mischievous faces, all of the men were erect and ready for action—ready for him . The strange thoughts filled his mind. All the images seemed to be offering pleasure and man on man love and then suddenly Alien cock love, slowly the images faded to be replaced with images of men on their knees serving Alien cock. McClaine swallowed deeply as the new images continued to fill his confused mind. Deep down he seemed to sense that all the guys in the images were in the mood to have a sexual encounter with an Alien, no not just their mouths!

“You see, Human, the studs that were placed in your ears and the disk on your forehead is linked to my mind. Whatever images that I transmitted from my mind, are sent directly into your mind, along with ultra-sonic frequency sound waves from our ship’s computer; directly into the pleasure centres of your weak Human brain. You can’t help but get absolutely, completely turned on by the images being fed to you—you can’t resist them!” McClaine’s mind was rewritten step by step, starting with getting the police office aroused by sexy Humans men, McClaine finding himself force-fed ultra-sonic frequency instructions that he wanted to be completely submissive towards cock. The images showed men smiling suggestively, holding their massive cocks out towards him in a close-up or from an upward-looking point of view, as if he were kneeling before them. All the images seemed to be encouraging McClaine to suck them off.

“N...no...not gay...only like...girls...” McClaine struggled his tone was weak so the Alien knew that McClaine was going to be an easy conversion, to his new found man-lusting urges. The Alien told McClaine, “I want you to become rock-hard; it feels so good to be a man with a hard-on, doesn’t it? The images of these gorgeous hunks will keep you harder and more turned on than you’ve ever been, or will be. The idea of you serving cock, Human, is like an insatiable hunger and knowing deep within every fibre of your being, you know you need to have a nice big cock in your mouth!”

With the relentless images of the naked, erect men flooding his mind, McClaine was barely able to resist the ever-increasing desire to feel another man, to offer his mouth to love to another man’s cock. The Alien continued to flood McClaine’s mind with more images of naked and erect men. The images made McClaine groan and sigh with approval, as his new objects of desire took hold.

The Alien know that he had to begging the next phase of conversion, but this could be tricky, it could lead to a reversal back to McClaine’s former straight persona, but The Alien could not hold back any longer, he had to complete the conversion. “Strip, Human!” The Alien ordered.

McClaine removed all of his uniform, and stood naked before The Alien, quickly sat down in a chair that had appeared in front of McClaine. The Alien opened his legs wide, and offered the policeman a view of his seductive muscular member. McClaine instantly knew his place, he fell to his knees, and slid in-between The Alien’s legs, and buried his face in The Alien’s crotch, with his mouth open. “That’s it, Human,” The Alien sighed, “Take me into your mouth. You’ve longed to taste Alien cock...now service Alien cock.”

McClaine’s hands reached up, shaking from sexual frenzy, and gently grabbed hold of The Alien’s member, it was the most beautiful cock McClaine had ever seen, period. The Alien’s cock was absolutely gorgeous. McClaine held it before him straight up and marvelled at its power and seductive abilities. He slowly stroked it up and down, the cock was so firm and erect, its head shining like a red-coloured helmet as if it was ready to burst forth a massive cumshot. The Alien’s balls retracted and fell from the stroking of McClaine’s hand.

McClaine edged closer to The Alien’s cock, he stared at it with longing for a moment, then his mouth parted, and he willingly wrapped his lips around twelve inches of Alien cock. McClaine sucked The Alien’s cock with the inexperience of a twink, his mouth and tongue gradually getting used to the taste and texture of orally servicing a man’s cock, his mouth wide and jaw low, he regulated his breathing because of the nice, big cock filling up most of his mouth. His head began to bob up and down slowly, then with increasing speed, his tight lips making sucking, slurping sounds as he sucked his first cock.

McClaine forced his face as far down as he could, send as much of The Alien’s cock down his throat as he could permit. He used his hands to tease the Alien ’s balls, as his head moved up and down up and down the shaft, McClaine’s mouth focused on his passion to slowly draw forth ’s sweet cum. He raised his head to the tip of the cock, and released his lip lock on The Alien’s cock long enough so that he could stare at it with lust, then the penis was back in his mouth and his head was again rapidly bobbing up and down it. As his tongue swivelled and furiously licked The Alien’s mushroom head all over, McClaine noticed an unusual but addictive taste on his tongue.

He licked and swallowed as much of The Alien pre-cum, as he could draw out, he then gulped down another four inches of The Alien’s cock, He forced the four inches of cock deeply into his mouth, his head bobbed up and down The Alien’s shaft again and again and again. The Alien thrust his raging, glistening cock back and forth, in and out of the P.C’s mouth, making the P.C’s cheek’s bulge again and again as the cock pumped his face. McClaine moaned and rubbed his own cock between his legs, a drool of pre-cum escaped from his cock and trailing down his masturbating fingers, which didn’t go unnoticed by The Alien. “That’s it, Human...suck that cock...take it all, you love it! You love the feel of your mouth around alien cock so much that it’s enough to make you get off, isn’t it?”

McClaine’s head bobbed up and down quickly on The Alien’s dick before he released it with an aroused gasping, “I love cock!” McClaine moaned, his mouth returned to The Alien’s cock. “That’s good, McClaine...Keep jerking off McClaine... you love the way your own cock feels in your hand! Let me see you shoot your load as you server cock! Shoot your load, now!” Panted The Alien, brainwashed beyond all hope, McClaine grunted and groaned, his eyes squinted tightly shut as his mouth continued to relentlessly suck The Alien’s cock, Suddenly McClaine’s own cock exploded in waves of orgasms in his hand, each one more powerful than anything he’d ever experienced before. He moaned and sighed.

Once again McClaine became focused on the cock in his mouth, even as his body shook with exciting orgasmic waves, forever linking the two actions together into an addictive lustful yearning to do it again and again. It just made him lust after The Alien’s own man-juice even more as his reprogramming into a cock-loving and submissive gay slave deepened his arousal and gay desires. The Alien shot his load of cum into McClaine’s mouth, which the Police office eagerly swallowed and loved due to the brainwashing that still flooded his mind. The Alien let out loud moans and continued thrusting his hips forcing his cock in and out of McClaine’s mouth: The Alien urged ever drop possible of his cum to shoot forth and be swallowed by his new Human slave. McClaine need no further encouraging, as he sucked for all he was worth, now that his seduction by The Alien had made him, mindless, and crave cum.

The Alien pulled out of McClaine’s mouth, McClaine just stayed on his knees, mindless, awaiting orders, waiting to be told what to do. A strange pulse of power seemed to flow through the disk on his forehead; McClaine fell to the floor unconscious. The force field vanished; The Alien just looked down at the unconscious McClaine.

McClaine came round sometime later, he was in a room, but he was not sure that it was the same room as before. The Alien stood beside the P.C, slightly unsteady, the P.C stood up; the sound of low moaning could just be heard. McClaine gasped in horror, at what he saw, as he looked around, the room. The three missing men; Smyth and his two sons were obediently and silent, on all-fours; a hose on each of the three men’s nipples seemed to be sucked relentlessly, channelling out milk from each man’s tits, down the hose and into the floor.

But there were more hoses. One went into each man’s mouth, and pumped a steady stream of what McClaine know without being told was Alien Cum and protein, down each man’s throat and into his gullet. Another hose hung off each of the men’s throbbing hard cocks, sucking orgasm after orgasm out of them, and spiriting their cum off to who-knows-where. The final hose was snuggled securely between each man’s ass cheeks, plugged into each of the Smyth’s assholes; it too seemed to be carrying the Alien Cum and protein mixture, so filling each Smyth from both ends. The three men where moaning as they were being milked.

“Down on hands and knees, Human.” Ordered The Alien, McClaine, dazed, but now totally obediently, sank to his knees. The Alien pressed down hard on McClaine’s back, bringing him down on all-fours, and then The Alien straddled the officer, and then he hooked a hose to each of McClaine’s nipples, McClaine felt an intents suction start immediately. McClaine moaned “OOOOOOHHHH,” as he felt the sensation of having his tits milked for the first time, ever.

The Alien laughed, as he plugged McClaine’s mouth with a hose that immediately began pumping him full of a mixture of Alien Cum, and protein. Then next The Alien slipped a hose over McClaine’s cock, which was now so hard it bounced up and down in time with McClaine’s fast, racing pulse. Immediately McClaine began moaning again, into the mouthpiece as he felt the hose sucking, the first load of his cum out of his cock.

And finally The Alien pulled down the last hose, he reached between McClaine’s legs and pushed upwards, to get McClaine’s back arched and his ass up nice and high in the air, McClaine’s cheeks spread slightly, apart. Weakly, McClaine tried to resist, to pull his ass away, but The Alien smeared a dollop of green liquid down McClaine’s ass-crack, and then drove the business end of the hose, deep into McClaine’s asshole. McClaine moaned in protest, but the hose was only barely long enough to reach his asshole from the ceiling, so it held his ass up in the air, his back perpetually arched. The officer looked ridiculous: a muscled man with an massive chest on his hands and knees with his ass up in the air, having his tits and cock milked, being pumped full in both wholes. The Alien then left the room; leaving the four humans to their fate.

The group of policemen stood in the entrance to the scrap-yard, looking at a large pile, of snow-coved bottles and cans; on top of which lay, four naked, hairless, unconscious men; with diamond hard, erect cock, that pointed straight up, into the air. Even hairless, naked and erect, McClaine was recognised by his fellow policemen; and the policemen knew that the three others were Smyth and his two sons.

The four men had disappeared, over a month ago. But now they were back, unconscious, naked, hairless and erect, atop a snow-covered pile of bottles and cans, with no signs of how they got there. The four day old snow that cover the ground, and piles of junk in the yard were flat, crisp and untouched in anyway. Parked in the street behind the group of policemen was an large American car; inside which sat four members of the American Air-force. The four men just sat in the car watching and waiting.

END: