The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Started With: Alien Testing.

By The Slaver.

January 1969. Sheriff John Kairos stood by his car smoking a cigar; he was looking up at the Moon. It had only been a few weeks since Apollo 8 had left the Earth with three men on board, orbited the Moon, and return safely back to Earth. Kairos had no doubt that before the end of the year; man would land on the Moon. He stood looking at the Moon as he smoked his cigar, soon he had finished the cigar, he though away the butt, pulled another cigar from a pocket, lit it and stood looking around as he smoked it. He was parked near the local woods; in fact the edge of the woods was not far from where he had parked his car. As he finished his second cigar, the Sheriff thought that it was about time he returned to town. He had just thrown away the butt of his second cigar; when he felt the need to have a piss.

He walked to the edge of the woods and stepped behind some trees; he pulled down his zipper, pulled out his cock and pissed. As Sheriff Kairos stepped out from behind the trees, while putting his dick away after he had finished having pissed; he happened to look up into the night sky, and he gave a gasp of sheer incredulity. Drifting low over the trees of the woods, for all the world like a plane coming in to land, was a Flying Saucer. Instinctively, Kairos ducked back behind the trees. He grabbed his radio mice on his shoulder and tried to radio for back up; but his radio was dead.

From the shelter of the trees he watched the Saucer drift slowly downwards. To the Sheriff it looked exactly like a classic Flying Saucer from Science-Fiction films; silvery-coloured, oval in shape, and with rows of windows round the exterior. It made a low droning sound as it moved, and disappeared behind some trees deep in the woods. Kairos shook his head in disbelief, he had heard the rumours of Flying Saucers, but he never thought I’d see one. Perhaps the reason he was seeing one now could have something to do with the space programme, and with all those rockets that were being sent up too the Moon. Another reason could be that very soon, Man would leave its planet, and for the first time, set foot on another planet; even if it was only the Moon.

The Sheriff waited for a few minutes, after the Saucer had disappeared behind the trees. He stepped out from behind the trees and stood looking in the direction the Saucer had gone, the low droning sound had stopped. He pulled out a cigar, and tried to light it, but, he found that his hand was shacking too much. Kairos throw the cigar aside, and made for his car; but once inside, he found that like his radio his car was dead as well. Kairos got out of his car, and stood leaning against it, that was when he saw that at the point where the Saucer must have landed there was a red pulsating light, that could be seen above the tops of the trees.

Kairos made up his mind, with no way of contacting base, and the car out of action. There was nothing for it, but for him too investigate what was happening. If he knew what was going on, he might be able to get back too town, and get help, maybe from the Army. Drawing his gun, the Sheriff started off, towards the red pulsating light. It’s not that far he figured, maybe about 15 minutes, walk. After trying the car and his radio, one more time, both were still dead, Sheriff Kairos set off.

Two and a half hours later; Sheriff Kairos pushed his way through the trees, and stopped suddenly. He was standing in a clearing in the woods; it was a wide stretch of open ground, surrounded by tall trees. And towering above Sheriff Kairos rose the immense gleaming shape of the Saucer. Kairos was a brave man, he had served his country in the army, but the sight of the Saucer, so close, was too much for him; Kairos could not help it, he pissed himself; Kairos stood holding his gun, pointed at the Saucer, as piss run down his legs, and soaked the front of his pants. The Sheriff swore under his breath, it was then that he noticed that there was an open hatch in the side of the Saucer, with a ramp leading from the hatch. This meant that the occupants of the Saucer were properly nearby.

The Sheriff turned around on the spot, taking in the whole 360 view of the area of the clearing, where he stood. As he came back to facing the sauce, again. The Sheriff came face to face, with a group of figures who had not been there before he had done his 360 turn. At once he knew that the figures before him were not from Earth. Suddenly, Kairos found himself grabbed by the figures. The figures looked human, or humanoid, they were all tall, over 6 feet, very broadly built. They all had heads that where more oval that human heads, their faces were long and bony looking, and their eyes were heavy lidded. Thin wispy hair covered the tops of their heads.

The figures wore some sort of simple looking uniform; but the thing that was not human, or humanoid about the figures were their hands, each hand had five longish figures, and a stubby thumb, and the whole hand, somehow looked unearthly. Sheriff Kairos tried to fight the figures off, but he felt something, cold and metallic pushed too the base of his skull, there was a sharp stinging pain, and everything went black. Kairos was carried into the Saucer. A few minutes later, the hatch slid closed, the ramp slid into the Saucer, and the low droning sound started, the Saucer shot straight up into the sky, soon it had left Earth far behind, as it landed on the dark side of the Moon.

Kairos came round to find himself naked and standing in a pool of light in a metal room. He tried to move but found that he was unable too. A door opened and some Aliens like the ones that had attacked Kairos outside the Saucer came into the room. One of the Alien moved forwards towards the Sheriff, in its hand was a rod like device. The Alien brushed the end of the rod like device against Kairos’s cock. All at once, Sheriff Kairos become, erect, horny and shot his load. Kairos let out a loud grunt; next the Alien pushed the tip of the rod like device into the Sheriff’s hole. The same thing happened as before, at the same time, Kairos become, erect, horny and shot another load, his grunt was even louder. Again Kairos felt something, cold and metallic pushed too the base of his skull, and again there was a sharp stinging pain, and everything went black. The pool of light vanished, and Kairos was taken from the metal room.

Deep in the bowels of the Alien spaceship, in one of the many nefarious and sinister Alien research labs, the chief Alien, of the Alien Scientific research team on Earth, walked into the slick circular room to check on the status of their latest acquisition. The chief Alien was even taller, and broader that the Aliens that Kairos had already encountered. An Alien technician at a control station moved over and nodded to the chief Alien.

The chief Alien ignored the greeting; his attention was on the main attraction at the centre of this room. Kairos was suspended above the floor and folded up by shinny fixtures that have his wrists and ankles held tightly above his head. Strange, metal plated grapplers have each of Kairos’s testicles spread as far apart from each other as Kairos’s now fully stretched out scrotum will allow. A large corrugated ramrod had been inserted into his asshole, and now it was methodically oscillates in and out of his newly breached manhole. The ramrod’s lubricated chrome finish easily glides through the young man’s virgin anus. An extra-large and highly polished steel beaded sounding rod suspended from above was planted deep within Kairos’s cock and pistons within and throughout his reproductive system in perfect synchronization with the corrugated rod ramming his ass. Plus, a series of chrome headpieces hold his head in place. Furthermore, each shinny piece of cold hard metal sizzles and glows with sparks of electricity that send countless electrons through his brain and reproductive system. The sparks cast a subtle glow that highlighted Kairos’s body’s attributes.

Finally the chief Alien spoke, its voice had a slight, low hum to it. “How is the Subject responding?” The Alien technician was silent for a moment, before replying. “The subject is ready for the test to begging, all that is needed is to take control of its weak, feeble mind, and the test can go ahead.” The Alien chief nodded its head. “Processed?” The chief Alien ordered, the Alien technician moved back to the control station, and tapped on a key. Suddenly, a high pitched sound filled Kairos’s head, he opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out, he thrust his head from side to side, screaming silently. The two Aliens just stood and watched. Slowly, Kairos stopped thrusting about, and closed his mouth; finally, he stopped altogether, his glazed eyes staring straight ahead at nothing. “Begging the Testing.” Ordered the chief Alien, the Alien technician’s hands moved quickly over the control station. The Testing had begun.

July 1969. Several months have passed, on Earth Sheriff Kairos’s disappearances had long been pushed off the pages of newspapers, be the news that man in Apollo 11 had travelled to the Moon, two men had landed on the Moon and then returned to Earth. However on the Saucer, which was now no longer on the dark side of the Moon, months of testing have turned the handsome young Sheriff into a slack-jawed human cow that was being siphoned for every drop of its human-milk that it had to give.

But even with all of that had gone on over the months, the one element that commanded the most attention of the Alien chief who stood looking at the Sheriff, was how large Kairos’s cock and balls now were. The Alien chief reached out and touches one of the Sheriff’s bloated testicles but quickly recoils as his fingertips come in contact with the electrical field that now surged through and around Kairos’s cream filled orbs

“Be careful, sir.” Came the belated warning from the Alien technician, the Alien Chief rid himself of the sensation of the electrical field by rubbing his fingers together as he slowly walked around the stressing Sheriff, his eyes always fixed on the Sheriff’s bloated genitals. “What is the status of this human?” The Alien chief commanded in a harsh tone. The alien technician looked at a screen on a control station and reads, “Well sir, subject is a predominantly white human male, thirty-one Earth years of age, he weighs seventy-three point five kilograms in Earth weight, which is an increase of six point five kilograms, compared to his pre-testing weight, and he is currently producing on average, nine hundred and sixty millilitres of semen every Earth hour.”

The Alien chief nodded his head. “Good, that is very good.” The doctor hesitates and clears his throat, but the Alien chief seemed not to hear, he continues to inspect the young human male suspended before him, He patted Kairos on the upturned back of one of his thigh. “Humans are such dumb creatures. It’s been quite simple to catch large numbers of male humans for testing.”

“And you saw how surprised it was when you started attaching all these appliances to it.” Smiled the Alien chief. “Yes, it did make quite a fuss. But its protests ended when I turned on the juice. And then it just spent the next few weeks screaming.” Said the Alien technician, the Alien chief sighed, “Well, it seems to have quieted down quite nicely.” The Alien technician cleared his throat again, and said “About that, that brings us to bad news. And I think, you may care about what I’m about to tell you.”

“What is it?” Snapped the Alien chief, “Well, it seems our pre-op evaluation, and constant doses of mind-control, have overestimated his cerebral stamina, and plus the synaptic enhancer on his head hasn’t been fully tested on humans yet. And the fact that it has so far endured eight day long orgasm, for several Earth months.” The Alien chief was getting impatient, “Well, what is it? Get on with it?”

“Well, it seems the human is now somewhat brain damaged, maybe even severely. We’ll know better how bad the human has been damaged once we turn off the power and disconnect it.” But the Alien chief was more worried about the damage to Kairos’s body rather than his brain, “But it’s still producing copious amounts of sperm?” Asked the Alien Chief, “Oh yes, and of the highest quality too.” Replied the Alien technician, “Good, that’s all I care about, these tests that you run on the captured human males is just a side study, the real reason we’re here on Earth is for Human sperm.”

“But sir what about the human?” The Alien technician asked, The Alien chief scuffed, “Humans do not possess our great mental dexterity or high moral fibre. They are nothing more, than a lower life-form, they are just things to be exploited, human- cow to be milked. Our planet needs a constant increasing source of human sperm. The Alien chief saw the look of horror close the Alien technician’s face. “And if I find out that you have turned against him, I’ll personally hook you up to any one of the testing machines and milk you until you’re just an empty husk of flesh. Do you understand me?” The Alien technician nodded his head but did not say a word. The Alien technician was stunned, that the Alien chief was willing to subject him to the same extremes measures as the humans were being subjected too, if he spoke out.

“But what of the human?” He asked quietly, the alien was also surprise by the Alien chief’s lack of compassion. “As long as it continues producing its high quality human sperm, it can just stay right there.” The Alien chief said, pointing at Kairos. The Alien technician Said, “Its productivity is bound to drop off. What do we do with it then?” The Alien chief mused, “Don’t underestimate the endurance of a human male, it should be good to go for quite some time. But come that time…well, it can be programed for breading. Human male arses are very good replacements for Alien pussy, their whole can last several weeks before they are of no use any more. And their mouths are a good replacement too.”

Kairos was indeed brain damaged, but not completely, not yet. While he had lost the capacity for intelligible speech and was only able to gibber and jabber like an infant, he could still understand what was being said, around him, about him and that his status in life had just bottomed out. Kairos only now, realized what utter disregard this Alien had for human life. But, even though Kairos was forlorn to hear the dispassionate contempt in the Alien chief’s voice, and electricity was coursing through his body’s most sensitive organs and the Alien mind control scrambling his thoughts, Kairos was still mesmerized by the grandeur of his new cock and balls. Dimly, in the back of his mind he hoped that he would be able to use it on his wife under his own terms, but that seemed too be most unlikely, it seemed to Kairos that he would never leave the Alien’s ship.

“You don’t have a problem with the human’s fate do you?” The Alien chief asked the Alien technician. “No sir, no problem.” The Alien chef nodded his head, “Good.” The Alien technician turned and walked out of the room, the door closed behind him, the Alien chief walks up close and goes personal with Sheriff Kairos, and he looks directly into the Sheriff’s hazy eyes. “Well, I’m sure you’re be brain damaged, by the end of all this. And you know, I do believe I can ensure just that.” The Alien chief walked over to the control console and turns up the power to full. Sparks start to fly and cause Sheriff Kairos’s body too flail about as much as his restraints and the appliances plugged into him would allow. Kairos started to scream again as he was consume by the Alien made purgatory, what little coherent function his brain had, began to fade away into the fog of a void without form, function or time.

April 1970. Nine more months have passed, on Earth Sheriff Kairos had been long forgotten. As the whole planet wait with baited breath, to see if the badly damaged Apollo 13 would make it back to Earth, and its crew land safely, back on Earth. On the Saucer; which was now coming into land on Mars? The Alien Chief, and technician stood watching as the now brain damaged Sheriff Kairos was put to use as a replacement for a female Alien. Kairos was now on his hands and knees, a metal control disc could be seen at the base of his skull. “As you can see.” The Alien chief said to the Alien technician, “The human has been fitted with a brain control disc, this has the basic instructions for its role serving us males. As its now brain damaged as you said it would become, the disc also helps keep it alive.”

As the Alien chief finished speaking, a door slid open, and two more Aliens walked. Both Aliens were naked; their cocks were already erect. Both cocks were at least over 13″ long, and far thicker than any erect human cock, and the skin of the Alien’s cocks, like that of their hands, also somehow looked unearthly. The two Aliens positioned themselves by Sheriff Kairos. One by Kairos’s open mouth and the other by Kairos’s whole. The Alien chief nodded his head, and as one the two Aliens thrust their cocks into Kairos’s wholes. After a few seconds low, muffled grunts were heard from the Sheriff, as he thrust back onto the Alien cock that was fucking his ass, and sucked mindlessly on the cock filling his mouth. “One pair of the crew, a day only.” The Alien chief told the Alien technician, as he walked out of the room. “Yes, sir?” The Alien technician said, as it took one last look at Kairos being double fucked, before it too left the room.

January 1971, another nine months have passed. Apollo 14 had lifted off from Earth on its way to the Moon. A very small piece in a local paper; reported that a local Sheriff who had gone missing about two years ago, had been found in some woods, near where his car had been found. The Sheriff the report said, when he had been found, he was said to have curvier Brain damage, and signs of being raped mutable times, as well as now being unable to produce sperm. The Sheriff had been taken to a local hospital after being found. But, he had been risked away from his hospital room, in the middle of the night, by several men in black. No trace of him could now be found?

The End: