The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It’s All Fun and Games ‘Til Someone Loses Their Mind

by The Worm

* * *

“I still can’t believe you invited Trevor’s ex-girlfriend to the wedding, Buff,” Mimi told her friend as they waited for their hostess to bring their drinks. “I don’t care if she is some famous motivational speaker, it’s just not done!”

“Wait a minute,” Missy interrupted. “She’s that Tonya DeMarco?”

“Wow,” chimed in Kiki. “I saw her infomercial just a few hours ago!”

“Say,” added Jesse, “didn’t she save the marriage of those two movie stars just last month?”

“Look, I don’t care if she got Brad and Jennifer back together,” spat back Mimi, “she shouldn’t be coming to her ex’s wedding!” The other bridesmaids murmured in agreement.

“Oh, relax, Meems,” Buffy replied, “That was back in college. They broke up years ago. They’re both long since over it. And besides...” She leaned forward, and whispered, “She’s a lesbian.” The women traded excited whispers as Buffy continued, “It’s true! Trevor told me himself! He walked in on her once, and she was making out with a cheerleader. She was still in her uniform, and everything! He said that she even tried to make up some story about it being a surprise for him. As if! That’s why they broke up, y’know!” More excited murmurs followed, which were cut off when Tonya walked in the room carrying a pitcher of margueritas.

“I’ve got the drinks,” she said in a singsong voice, holding the pitcher up like a trophy. She went around the room, smiling as she refilled their glasses, pretending to ignore that the conversation stopped as soon as she walked in. “Be careful, this batch is even stronger than that last one.”

“Thanks again for letting us move the bachelorette party here, Tonya,” Buffy said pleasantly as the tall brunette topped off her drink.

“Oh, think nothing of it. It’s my pleasure!”

“Y’know, it’s strange,” Mimi, the maid of honor, said as Tonya emptied the pitcher in her glass. “I could’ve sworn I confirmed the reservations a week ago. I can’t believe they gave away the lounge out from under us like that.”

“Well, it is wedding season,” Tonya said, smiling. “They probably double-booked, and gave it to the first group that arrived.”

“Yeah, probably.” Mimi drank back about half of her glassful. “Mmmmmm... this is good. What’s in it?” The other girls nodded and murmured their agreement as they all drank.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Just an old recipe of mine.” One part orange juice, one part lime juice, three parts Sour mix. She was counting on the power of suggestion to put them all in the right frame of mind for what she had planned later.

They all chatted away, none of them really saying anything. Tonya silently chuckled as she sipped her drink, noticing that the others were all acting sillier and giddier. With a sly smile, the hostess asked the tipsy bridesmaids, “Okay, so now that the drinks are all passed around, what’s next?”

Buffy eagerly jumped up. “Oooohh, I know! Games! We need to play...” She wobbled on her feet. “Whoa! Head rush!” She giggled as she sat back down. “We need to play a game!”

Tonya suggested, “How about a staring contest?” They all happily agreed. “Great! But instead of the usual one-on-one, I have a better idea. Everyone sit down facing the TV, and I’ll set everything up.” Slightly confused, the bridesmaids all settled into the two love seats, with Buffy front and center in the matching armchair. Tonya turned on the DVD player and slipped in a disk. She sat back in an easy chair, facing towards the seemingly drunken women, as she turned on the 50-inch plasma TV. As a multi-coloured spiral filled the screen, she said, “Now, everyone stare at the screen. Last one to look away wins a prize.”

Their eyes were soon fixed on the screen, and began to glaze over. In a soothing voice, Tonya said, “Yes, just stare deeply into the spiral. It’s so soothing. Yes, just relax. Take slow, deep breaths. Feel the tension leave your body. That’s it. Let the spiral fill your mind. Nothing else matters. Feel it pull you in, deeper and deeper.” She discreetly slipped a hand between her legs as the women leaned forward, almost in unison. God, she thought, this part always gets me hot!

She slid her hand under her skirt and into her panties as she guided the women deeper and deeper into trance. She circled a fingertip around her clit as she sized up her ex-boyfriend’s bride-to-be. It figures Trevor would end up with a woman like her. Pure as the driven snow. Hell, five bucks says she’s still a virgin!

She turned back to the mesmerized women. “You’re doing very well,” she said in her soothing tone. “Just keep watching the spiral. Let all other images slip to the back of your mind.” As if on cue, the spiral began to soften, superimposed over a series of images, pictures of beautiful women kissing each other, touching each other, fondling each other, loving each other.... “That’s it. Just keep looking deeper and deeper into the spiral. Let the images go deep into your subconscious. Let them burn into the back of your mind until I need you to recall them. That’s it. Barely let the pictures register on your eyes before you send them deep into your mind. They’re beautiful pictures. Very sensual, very erotic. You find yourselves growing more and more aroused with each picture.”

She slipped a finger into her wet pussy as the entranced women began slowly rotating their hips, as if grinding against an unseen cock. Mimi was first, followed by Missy, Kiki, and then Jesse. Buffy was the last, but even she eventually gave in.

The images streaming into their unconscious minds became more and more erotic, and much more explicit. Pictures of women caressing other women. Fondling other women. Tonguing them. Fingering them. Licking their assholes. Kissing their feet. Serving them.

The later pictures were of beautiful women, naked and eager, all kneeling before a strong, commanding, statuesque woman. Had their heads been a bit clearer, they would’ve been startled to see Tonya on the screen, with a gaggle of horny women at her feet. In their current state of mind, however, all they could do was moan.

Tonya let the images sink deeper into their brains, before deciding to move on to the next phase. She walked over to the mesmerized bridesmaids, laid her hand on Mimi’s shoulder, and whispered into her ear, “You’re doing very well, Mimi. We’re now deep within the spiral, and it feels wonderful, doesn’t it?” Tonya’s hand trailed down Mimi’s chest as she spoke, and was now gently squeezing the entranced woman’s right breast through her dress.

Mimi moaned as she replied, “Mmmmmmm... yes... feels wonderful....”

“You’re feeling very aroused right now, aren’t you?” Her hand now slowly trailed down Mimi’s flat stomach.

“Mmmmmmmm... yes.... aroused....”

“All those thoughts of sex and submission floating through your brain. Thoughts of loving another woman. Pleasing another woman.” Her hand caressed Mimi’s firm thigh. “You want to make love to another woman, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want to pleasure her.” Her hand slipped under the hem of Mimi’s dress.

“Yes.”

“You want to serve her.” She gently parted Mimi’s thighs.

“Yes.”

“You want to serve me, don’t you?” Her fingertips lightly brushed over the crotch of Mimi’s moistened panties.

“Yes.”

“I am your Mistress. You are my slave.” She slowly but firmly stroked Mimi through her panties.

“Yes, Mistress. I am your slave.”

“You will do anything I ask of you.” She tugged Mimi’s panties aside.

“Yes, Mistress. Anything you ask.”

“You want to be my slut, don’t you?” She slipped a fingertip into Mimi’s wet pussy.

“Yes, Mistress. I want to be your slut.”

“Very good, slut.” She stroked Mimi’s clit with her thumb as she slid two fingers in and out, knuckle-deep. “Now cum for your Mistress.”

Mimi bucked and writhed and screamed and moaned as she felt the most intense orgasm of her life explode from her body. Tonya held her close, her fingers drilling in and out of her newest slave’s quivering pussy as Mimi rode out wave after wave of pure pleasure.

Eventually, she came down, and blinked open her eyes. For a very brief moment, she was startled, but it felt so good, so natural, so right to be in her Mistress’s arms. With a pleasurable moan, she said, “Mmmmmmmm.... thank you, Mistress. That was wonderful!”

Tonya smiled back. “I’m glad you enjoyed it, slave. Too bad you lost the contest, though.”

Puzzled, Mimi looked around and saw the other women still staring blankly at the screen, their hips still gently gyrating. She looked back at the screen, and nearly fell back into the spiral, before Tonya gently held her chin and guided her slave’s face back to hers. With a smile, she added, “Don’t worry, though. You won the booby prize.”

With that, Tonya pulled off her top and tossed it to the floor. She cupped her firm breasts, offering them to her slave. Licking her lips, Mimi reached up to caress her Mistress’s tits, sitting up to take them in her mouth. She moaned as the nipples hardened on her tongue, and her Mistress moaned as she gently nibbled on them.

Shivers of pleasure ran up and down Tonya’s spine. Her nipples were always very sensitive, and having them sucked and nibbled like this always drove her wild. Reluctantly, she pushed her slave away. Cradling Mimi’s chin in her palm, she said, “That was wonderful. I can see we’ll have a fabulous time together. But there’ll be plenty of time for that later. For now, I want you to think of the spiral.”

With a vacantly happy expression on her face, Mimi slipped back into a deep trance. “Very good, slave,” Tonya whispered soothingly. “Now, I want you to close your eyes and remember all of those wonderful images that tried to distract you from the wonder spiral. That’s it. Think of all the ways you will serve me.”

As Mimi settled back in the love seat, imagining all the ways she would please her Mistress, Tonya turned to the other mesmerized bridesmaids. One by one, she took them deeper into lust and servitude, and allowed them each to show their gratitude in their own way. Missy was allowed to remove Tonya’s panties, but was only permitted to use her teeth. Jesse had the honour of slipping a finger into her Mistress’s pussy, and savouring the juices on her fingertip. Like Mimi, they all slipped back into trance easily. Tonya knew she would enjoy training her new slaves, but for now they were merely appetizers. She was now ready for the main course.

Tonya stood back and appraised the mesmerized bride-to-be before her, her hips still grinding to an unheard rhythm. Of all the men and women who had fallen under her spell, from that cheerleader in college to the manager of the lounge that was supposed to host this bachelorette party, this one was special, and she didn’t want to blow it. After all, this one was personal.

Tonya perched on the arm rest of Buffy’s chair. She slowly caressed the blonde’s supple shoulders, easing the straps of her flowery dress down. She leaned down and whispered, “You’re doing very well, Buffy. The spiral is so soothing, so relaxing, isn’t it?”

The mesmerized blonde moaned, “Yes... soothing... relaxing....”

“You can feel it taking away all of your fears, all your worries, all of your tension.”

“Yes... so relaxing....”

“You are now in a state of total relaxation. No cares, no worries, no thoughts. It feels wonderful, doesn’t it?”

“Mmmmmm... yes... wonderful....”

“You’re doing very well.” Tonya slid Buffy’s dress down to her waist and eased her firm breasts out of her bra. “Now, I want you to remember all of those images that were on the screen, behind the spiral. Let them fill your mind.” Buffy moaned and threw her head back as her mind was flooded with erotic images. Tonya squeezed the blonde’s tits, rolling her nipples with her thumbs, as she continued, “That’s it. You’re doing very well. Now, I want you to imagine the tall brunette in the pictures. The one in the black satin halter top and leather skirt. Do you see her?”

“Yes. I see her.”

Tonya placed a hand on Buffy’s knee. “She’s very beautiful, isn’t she? Very strong, commanding.”

“Yes... very beautiful... strong... commanding....”

“Now, picture the women kneeling at her feet. They look happy, content, don’t they?”

“Yes... happy....”

“Well, they’re happy because they’ve completely submitted to the tall woman. They let her take away all of their fears, all of their doubts, all of their worries, and all she asks in return is for them to serve her, obey her, and please her. In exchange, they feel happier and more content than they ever have in their lives. Would you like to feel that happy, Buffy?”

“Yes.”

Tonya’s hand slipped under the hem of Buffy’s dress. “So you would like to submit to the tall woman? To serve her? To please her?”

“Yes.”

Tonya’s hand slid along Buffy’s thigh, inching closer to her warm crotch. “Now, I want you to think carefully. Do you recognize the tall woman?”

“....Yes.”

With a grin, Tonya asked, “Who is she?”

“She’s you.”

Tonya’s pussy quivered. “You would like to submit to me, wouldn’t you? To serve me. To please me.”

“Yes.”

Tonya’s fingertips lightly brushed over Buffy’s crotch. Her thighs involuntarily parted. “You want to be my slave.”

“Yes. I want to be your slave.”

Tonya began pressing firmly against Buffy’s cotton-covered pussy. “Then beg me. Beg your Mistress to let you serve her.”

Buffy moaned and whimpered as she ground her crotch against Tonya’s hand. “Please, Mistress. Make me your slave. I’ll do anything you ask. Just please let me serve you.”

“Mmmmm... will you suck on my tits?”

“Yes. I will suck on your tits.”

“Will you finger my pussy?”

“Yes. I will finger your pussy.”

“Will you stick your tongue in my asshole?”

“Yes, Mistress. I will stick my tongue in your asshole.”

“Excellent.” Tonya slipped her hand in the blonde’s panties and began to work her clit furiously. “Now cum for me. Cum for your Mistress, and wake up as my slave.” Buffy’s hips bucked wildly as a powerful orgasm hit her. It was the most intense sensation of the young woman’s life, as wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over her body.

While Buffy caught her breath, Tonya stood up and walked over to the easy chair, licking her newest slave’s intimate juices from her fingers as she crossed the room. She stood at the foot of the chair and turned back to Buffy, turning the TV off as she did so. “Congratulations, Buffy. Looks like you won the contest.”

The blonde blinked and looked around. She was puzzled to see her bridesmaids lost in their own pleasure, rubbing and caressing themselves through their clothing. She was startled to see that her dress was bunched around her waist, and her firm breasts were bared to the world. She was shocked to see that Tonya had slipped out of her skirt, and was now sitting completely naked, with her long legs spread and her left hand gently stroking her naughty part. And she was amazed to find herself licking her lips in anticipation. With her free hand, Tonya was beckoning her over saying, “Come here, and claim your prize.”

Buffy slid out of the chair and started crawling across the floor. A voice in the back of her mind screamed at her to get up, cover herself, and leave, but she was drawn to the tall brunette’s wet pussy. She tried to will herself up onto her feet, but her body betrayed her. Despite her best efforts, she made her way across the room on her hands and knees, her eyes fixed on Tonya’s warm, wet crotch.

The voice in her mind vanished the instant Buffy’s tongue met Tonya’s clit. With a hunger that surprised her, Buffy dove her tongue in and out of the brunette’s pussy, savouring Tonya’s... savouring Mistress’s musky flavour. What she lacked in skill, she more than made up for in enthusiasm, and she soon gave her Mistress a violent, screaming orgasm, which covered the smiling blonde slave’s face with intimate juices.

Tonya gently pushed her slave away and had her sit back down in the armchair, with her legs spread wide. Tonya got to her feet, snapped her fingers, and said, “Slaves, stand up. Not you, Buffy,” she quickly added as the blonde started to rise. The other slaves rose to their feet, vacantly happy expressions plastered on their faces. Tonya ordered them to remove their clothing, gather around Buffy, and pleasure her as their Mistress ate her out. They all happily stripped bare, knelt around the arm chair, and used their hands, lips, and tongues to explore Buffy’s writhing body.

Tonya knelt down and slid her tongue along Buffy’s eager pussy lips, making her slave moan. She tried to slip in a finger, but found that it was strangely blocked. Curious, she spread Buffy’s lower lips and examined her pussy closely. Smiling, she thought with a chuckle, Well, what do you know. I owe myself five bucks!

* * *

Waiting to board the plane to their honeymoon in Hawaii, Trevor held Buffy close, and they smiled warmly at each other. He looked into his new bride’s eyes, and imagined spending the rest of his life just staring into those shimmering blue pools.

Buffy looked into his eyes, and her thoughts drifted to the package she stowed in her luggage, a wedding present for her to show Trevor later that night. A brand-new portable DVD player, complete with the most wonderful disc, custom-made just for him.

She hugged him around his trim waist as he cradled her in his strong, muscular arms. She looked up into his handsome, smiling face, and pressed her sleek body into his. She felt the prominent bulge between his legs grow even larger, and her smile broadened. Her new husband was very strong, and handsome, and virile.

Her Mistress would be so pleased.

THE END