The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jail Tale

Chapter Two: Bad Pet

I must have been a sight lying on the floor twitching from post orgasm with my skirt hiked to my waist, and my panties in a ball by my hips. I was lying on my back panting recovering with my mind still foggy. “Pet dear,” my new owner’s voice cooed, and I opened my eyes trying to focus on her. She was kneeling beside me, “goo, all over my hand,” she placed her cum filled fingers on my lips, “a good pet licks her Mistress, licks her hand clean. Don’t you want to be my good pet? I want so much for you to be my good pet. Do you? Do you want to be a good pet?” A good pet, of course I wanted to be a good pet. That was a ludicrous question, while nodding I opened mouth and tasted my sour cum. I gagged only slightly, and sucked her fingers clean of my pussy goo. She was petting my head while I cleaned her fingers. She pulled her hand from my mouth and inspected it. She smiled, my heart flipped. I wanted her to be proud of me. A good pet only wants for her owner to be happy. She got up and sat on the bench bolted to the wall. I lay there confused, my foggy mind not allowing me to think beyond much. She pulled a vial from her sneaker, “Come pet,” she bade me, and I stood, my skirt falling back to its normal position, but very wrinkled and still crumpled at my hips. She glared at me, “BAD!” she hollered. I stopped. What did I do wrong, “BAD Pet!” I cowered and whimpered, “Kneel!” I did as was told. My mind began to become a little less foggy, and I started to question what was going on. I pulled my skirt down totally. She curled her finger at me, and I went toward her on my knees. She smiled when I reached her and pet my head again. I smiled, “My good pet, you want to be my good pet; you want to please me, yes pet? Right? All pets please their owners, they live to please their owners right?” I nodded vigorously, and she smiled bending down to kiss me. Her soft lips brushed mine, and I felt a twitch down below. I couldn’t understand it, I just had the orgasm of my life, and I was horny again. With just a slight brush of her lips my pussy was responding. “Open your mouth pet, met me see your tongue.” I titled my head back with her coaxing, and stuck my tongue out for her. It was quite long, in college I had joked with my roommate that I had the tongue of a lesbian. Who would have known I would be right one day. My stomach flip flopped when her eyes brightened, “Oh what a good tongue you have!” from the vial she poured some white powder on my tongue. There was a small pile of it sitting there when she put the vile away, “Good pet swallow.” My tongue returned to my mouth, and I swallowed the dry powder. It had no taste, and stuck to the roof of my mouth. I licked at it for a while until it was out of my mouth. She stared at me while I did it; I could see her eyes gobbling me up. My mind was just about out of the fog, and I really needed to get off my knees they were aching. She reached to the jacket of my suit, “Pet you are so hot! I could just eat you up!” she pushed the lapels of my coat open, “Look at those tits!” I was starting to get self conscious. Out of the fog it didn’t seem right for this woman to be pawing me like this. Of course I was a horny lesbian, but this was public!

“I really, I—” I reached up to close my coat.

“Now pet,” she frowned at me, and my arms stopped moving. I wanted to be a good pet, I was her pet. I knew that, but this was public. I was having a moral dilemma! What if a guard came in? I bit my lower lip, “I thought you wanted to be my good little pet?”

I looked around, “I do, I am, I—” I didn’t want to get caught. I didn’t want a guard to see. It came on faster this time. It came on stronger. The fog rose up to so fast. I didn’t even realize it.

She knew. I knew she knew I could tell by the smirk on her face. My eyes must have glazed her something, “Good pet, what a good pet you are. What a horny good lesbian pet you are. My horny lesbian pet, my horny twat licking pet who obeys. A good pet always obeys, a good pet always listens; a good pet never questions her Mistress. Are you a good pet? Are you my good lesbian pussy licking horny pet?” I nodded through my fog. I was her pet; I was her horny lesbian pet. I was a good pet. I had to obey. I had to listen. I was a good pet. Good pets listen and obey. Good pets, good pet, I was a good pet. “You know a good pet’s pussy is always wet. A good pet, no matter how many times they cum can never get enough. A good pet always wants her Mistress. A good pet always wants her pussy full. A good pet, my good horny lesbian pet, tell me, are you a good pet? Tell me about your pussy.”

My pussy was warm from her kiss, it was still warm now. I could feel it moisten more. I was a good pet. I wanted to be a good pet. The fog was so much deeper this time. It was hard to understand everything, it was hard to concentrate. I could only hear her words. I wanted to respond I wanted to tell her. I wanted to tell her that my pussy was on fire. I wanted to tell her that I was horny. I wanted to tell her everything. I wanted to be a good pet, “Horny,” my lips finally made the words. “wet, pet, horny wet, Mistress.” It was all I could manage.

“What a good pet I have. A good lesbian whore pet. Yes my good lesbian pet,” she was petting my hair again, and I nuzzled her hand. With each of her touches my pussy twitched. You could never tell that I had just orgasmed, not by the way my pussy was acting. You would think I hadn’t fucked in years! She removed my suit jacket and I didn’t even realize it. I was in a haze; I was lost in the fog. I kept hearing it in my head. I was a good lesbian pet; I was a horny lesbian pet. I wanted my Mistress. Please my Mistress, pet horny, wet, lesbian, twat licking. They repeated in my mind over and over. I was a horny lesbian twat licking pet whore. I didn’t realize when the buttons of my white blouse were opened revealing my 34 C’s in the white lace bra. I did feel her hands on them; I did feel her massaging them. I felt her feeling my erect nipples with her fingers. I arched my back pushing my breasts forward toward her. I moaned as she pulled my bra down and rolled my nipples between her fingers. “A good pet is naked when her Mistress is around. My good pet wants to be naked.”

I did, I was hot, these clothes needed to come off. I was a good pet. Good pets are naked! As fast as I could I unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt. I slinked out of it, and kicked it to the corner. Then I pulled my shirt off, and tossed it to the same corner. I reached around, undid my bra hooks, and threw that to the same corner. I knelt down in front of her completely nude, mind foggy, but I was a good pet. I was the way she wanted to be. My labia were glistening with moister, and the air was so cool on them I got goose pimples. Her face was burning into my brain. The face of my Mistress, the face of my owner, it was all I could see. She was smiling as she ogled my body. I had been tanning, but I refused to go completely naked. I had a panty line, I kept a thong on when I tanned, but I had a pretty decent tan all over. I wasn’t totally toned, but blessed with a natural slender form. Her hands caressed my stomach, her fingers wrapped around my waist; I leaned my head back, and enjoyed her touch. I could feel my pussy juice begin to slide down my thigh. What a good pet I was being. I moaned when she reached my breasts again. This time she sucked on the nipple of one, and pulled at the other nipple one with her free hand. When she switched nipples with her mouth, had hand traveled down my stomach and rested outside my pussy. She stroked my labia as my clit poked out. Her hand slid so easily because I knew I was so slick. I gasped when she stuck three fingers inside me. She wiggled them around feverishly. My body began to quiver. She withdrew her fingers and pinched my clit. I squealed and twitched. She rose in front of me and I found myself staring at her stomach. I didn’t do anything I waited. A good pet waits for orders, a good pet waits for her commands. I was a good pet. I was her good lesbian pet. She lifted her shirt slightly and I saw her pierced navel. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it other stomach. I licked at her stomach, I kissed it, and then I flicked my tongue against her navel. She stroked my head. “Good pet,” she cooed at me, and my pussy twitched. I reached between my legs and began playing with my clit. The swat across my head sent me sprawling on the floor. “Bad pet!” she screamed. My foggy brain wouldn’t let me think. I couldn’t see anything clearly. All I heard was her damning me, “BAD PET!” she said as she approached me. I began to whimper. I saw her boots clearly and licked them. I kissed them and sucked on them. “Good pets never pleasure themselves unless told! BAD PET! I thought you wanted to be a good pet! BAD PET!”

I whimpered at her. I wanted to be a good pet! I was a good pet! “Please,” I whined at her, “Good pet!” I said. My mind was so groggy. I couldn’t make full sentences.

While I licked at her shoes she crossed her arms, “You must be punished pet! I have to make you a good pet. I have to teach you. You want me to teach you pet, don’t you? You want me to make you a good lesbian pet don’t you? You want me to punish you?”

“Yes!” I nodded, “Please,” I looked up at her tears down my cheeks, “good pet!”

She scowled at me, “Turn around, let me see your ass pet.” I turned around, and was before her on all fours. My ass before her, and I arched my back so she could have a good view. She put her hands between my thighs, and I spread them slightly with no words, but little urging from her. My pussy was exposed as was my anus. The cool air on it again gave me goose pimples. My thighs were soaked in my juice as it trickled down. She tisked at what she saw. I hung my head. I wanted to be a good pet. I was a lesbian horny whore pet; I had to be a good one! I felt her kneed my ass cheeks. I bit my lip trying not to moan. I was being punished. I was a bad pet. I had to be good. She had to teach me to be good. She pushed my ass cheeks apart, and touched my virgin anus with her finger. I had never had anything near that before. It felt weird. Then she let go, I wasn’t sure what she was going to do at first, but the sting told me right away. I shuddered with the first swat, and braced myself for the second, “A good pet loves spankings! A good pet counts her spankings. A good lesbian whore pet has an orgasm with every ten swats! Are you my good pet? Are you? Tell me pet? Do you want to be my good whore pet?”

“One!” I cried, and counted each swat. At ten my body shuddered and I moaned out a slight orgasm. At twenty my knees got weak, and I almost fell over. She stopped at twenty nine, and my pussy needed a release, “Please! More,” I whined, and shook my red burning ass at her, “One! Pet need!” I cried. With that she drove four fingers in my pussy and I gasped! Surprised at first I almost fell over with the force of her ramming her fingers in me. Then I pushed back and she pumped them in and out of me. My orgasm was building. This one would be better than the last three. I could feel it. She wiggled them around inside me, she twisted her hand around. I was bucking, my hips rotating. I was loosing control. My fogged mind had one focus. It was to get off; it was to finish what she had started. I was turning into a cumming machine for her. She swatted my ass with her free hand and I exploded. My legs gave out, and I collapsed on the floor. I was practically having a seizure with the strength of the orgasm she had given me. I had never had these kinds of orgasms with me. I truly was a lesbian at heart now. Not only had she instilled that deep within my subconscious now, but I truly wanted it in my heart. After a while, when my breathing returned to normal, she pulled her fingers from my well used cunt. My eyes were closed, and I felt them on my lips. She didn’t have to say anything I licked them. There was so much goo. My face was covered with my own cum when her hand was finally cleaned.

She ran her hand along my face, and I opened my eyes, “A good pet you are. I am going to keep you. You want to come home with me pet? My pet, be my pet, be my personal whore lesbian pet? Tell me pet. Tell me you want to be with me forever.”

I already was her pet; I already was her good pet. I wanted to be her pet forever. I wanted to be hers personally. I wanted it, “Yes! Your pet! Me! Yours,” my mind was so lost, I was hers. I was her pet. Everything in me, everything that was me; I was her pet, her lesbian whore pet, forever.