The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jailed Passion

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Something for all those who have loved those women in prison flicks but wished they’d gone more in our direction. Enjoy.

No plan was perfect, no matter how long it took to work it out. That was the rather painful lesson Deb was now being forced to learn. It really burned her. After all the trouble of finding the blueprints for the building, getting the right codes for the alarms and busting her ass breaking into the jewelry shop, all it took was a homeless bum wandering by to attract the attention of a passerby who saw her, called the police and led one of the best burglars in town to be arrested and charged with grand theft.

The trial had been relatively quick. On the advice of her lawyer, Deb had decided to plead guilty in order to prevent some suspected crimes from being pinned upon her. It was a good call since she had been pulling quite a few jobs over the city over the last few months. It was a shame that her ill-gotten gains were now going to be gathering dust in a saftey deposit box for the next year or so but it was a hell of a lot better than losing them completely. At least this way she had enough to make a clean start when she did get out.

Deb was well aware of the hoots of the female inmates as she made her way down the halls of the prison. She couldn’t blame them. She was a striking Asian beauty, long black hair framing a gorgeous face, her thin but shapely body wearing a simple orange prison outfit that still managed to make her look sexy. Her almond eyes glanced about, gauging her new home and trying to figure out how to fit in.

Despite her bravado and seemingly confidence, Deb couldn’t help but jump a bit as the cell door slammed behind her and she found herself inside the very small cubicle she was going to be calling home for a while to come. Her mood was hardly helped when she saw her cellmate. The woman, if you could really call her that, was nearly six feet tall with the look of a professional bodybuilder. She had the top of her uniform off, showing a large chest that seemed as muscular as the rest of her. Long black hair framed a face that seemed somewhat attractive but mean as hell as well. She towered over the smaller Deb and her voice was as hard as her muscles.

“I’m Joanie, bitch, let’s get this straight. You don’t get in my way, I don’t get in yours. Top bunk is yours and that’s the last favor you’re getting from me. I run this block and don’t you ever forget it. Got it?”

“Got it,” Deb said, turning and heading towards her bunk. Suddenly, she felt Joanie grab her and slam her against the bed. “Not so fast,” Joanie said, her face in a tight grin as she spun Deb around. “First, you got to pay me a quick fee for being here.”

“I just got into prison, what the hell do I have?” Deb asked.

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll think of something,” Joanie said, gripping Deb’s shoulder hard. Deb decided that was it. She grabbed Joanie wrist and squeezed, causing pain to rock through Joanie’s hand. She gasped, stunned at how strong this smaller woman could be. With lightning fast moves, Deb grabbed Joanie by the head and forced the other woman to look into her face. “Look into my eyes, Joanie. Look deeply into my eyes, deeply into my eyes, Joanie, look deep into my eyes. Deeper and deeper into my eyes, Joanie, look deeper and deeper into my eyes, Joanie, deeper into my eyes. Feel yourself becoming relaxed, Joanie, feel yourself become relaxed as you stare deeply into my eyes, Joanie, deeper and deeper into my eyes, Joanie, deeper and deeper into my eyes, you want to stare deeper and deeper into my eyes, Joanie, you want to stare deeper into my eyes and relax, Joanie, you want to relax, just stare deeply into my eyes, Joanie, stare deeply into my eyes and relax, relax, Joanie, relax....”

Ever since she was young, Deb had known she had a gift for hypnosis, much greater than most therapists. One look at her brilliant eyes and her soft voice and she could lead someone into a deep trance in moments. It was how she got all the codes for the jewelry shops in the first place, hypnotizing the managers and finding out when was the best time to strike. Unfortunelty, she couldn’t hypnotize several policemen at once and forget about an entire courtroom, so she could do little to stop her path towards prison. But now that she was here, she could at least do something about being pushed around by punks like this.

“Just relax, Joanie, relax,” she continued to intone. She could see the stronger woman’s eyes glazing over and knew she had her, her eyes drawing Joanie into a deep trance state, the larger woman beginning to slacken in Deb’s arms. “Relaxing more and more, Joanie, as you stare deeper and deeper into my eyes you feel yourself growing more and more relaxed, Joanie, more and more relaxed. You’re so tired now, Joanie, so very tired, so very tired, Joanie, so very tired. You want to sleep, Joanie, you need to sleep, you need to sleep, Joanie, you need to sleep, you must sleep. Close your eyes, Joanie, close your eyes and sleep, sleep. Sleep!”

Joanie’s eyes slammed shut, her body slumping against the bed as she fell completely under Deb’s power. Smiling, Deb took a brief look outside the cell doors, making sure no one was around. She swiftly shucked off the pants of her uniform, revealing her nicely trimmed small bush. She sat herself on the edge of the cot and spoke. “You must obey me, Joanie. When you are in this sleep, you must obey me and do what I say, do you understand me, Joanie?”

“Yes.....” the woman whispered.

“Let’s get this straight right now, Joanie. I am your Mistress. You are in my power, you must obey me and you must call me Mistress when you obey me. Got it, bitch?”

“Yes, Mistress......”

“All right then, bitch, take off all your clothes and be quick about it.” Deb sat back and watched as Joanie swiftly undressed, her large breasts quite impressive, appearing to be as muscular as the rest of her body, her ass perfectly toned as proof of her afternoons spent weightlifting in the prison yard. Deb spread her legs, allowing her dark pussy to be exposed. “Eat me out, bitch. Eat me all the way. I’m sure you know how to do it.” Joanie knelt down and pushed her face into Deb’s pussy, Deb’s legs immediately clamping around her head and holding her in. Deb grinned as she felt her cellmate, a woman who took no shit from anyone in this prison, lick away at her, her tongue sliding around her pussy. “Finger yourself as you eat me out, Deb,” she ordered and immediately Joanie let her hands drift down to her own pussy, fingering it hard as she continued to lick away at Deb’s womanhood. Deb moaned again, none of the guards nearby paying attention. They all knew how Joanie “initiated” her new cellmates and knew enough to stay away. Of course, had they looked in, they would have seen Joanie on her knees, a position she never got into and fingering herself to boot as she ate Deb out with a vengeance. Deb clenched her thighs around Joanie one last time before letting herself go onto Joanie’s face.

As Deb came down from her orgasm, watching as Joanie continued to finger herself, she reflected that Joanie would be only the first woman to fall prey to her charms and already looked forward to who could be next.

Jane Bennett had been working as a prison guard for about eight months and had grown used to the job. It wasn’t an easy job but she was good at it. Actually, being a guard wasn’t as hard as it might be. A few fights but no major riots or anything. A lot of the inmates actually kept quiet most of the time and she welcomed it. However, Jane did get a little antsy when got a little too quiet. And it had been a little too quiet the last several minutes.

Among her daily routines, Jane oversaw some of the shower times for inmates. After far too many shower fights and even a killing a while ago, the prison board had shifted shower habits for prisoners. Now, two female inmates were allowed to shower at a time, with a guard nearby, ready to break things up. Jane was set to oversee the shower time with Deb and another prisoner from her block named Ami. Ami was a former gang member and quite attractive, long reddish hair with a terrific body, not body builder material but still quite nice, a dragon tattoo on her left shoulder. Jane had let the two go into the shower room but had not heard much from them in the last few minutes. There had been some talking before that Jane hadn’t really heard much of. It sounded mostly like Deb but it had tapered off after a while and that uneasy silence had followed.

Jane stood up from her seat. She was in her early twenties but looked almost like a high school student, albeit one with a great young body. She had spiky blond hair and a mischievous face that made her look more like an inmate than a guard. She cocked her head and listened, trying to figure out just what was going on. She heard a sound, actually a series of sounds, ones that she had heard several times before. She sighed and shook her head, stepping out into the doorway of the shower room.

As she suspected, Ami and Deb were leaning against the wall, kissing one another, one of Deb’s hands squeezing Ami’s full breasts while the other drifted down to her pussy, rubbing it vigorously, her hands reaching around to grab Deb’s ass, squeezing the cheeks hard as she kissed at the other woman, her long reddish hair plastered onto her ample chest as Deb rubbed away at her. “Okay, ladies, break it up,” Jane said. “You want to do this, find a time to hook up but not now, okay?”

Deb broke away from Ami and turned towards Jane, her tight breasts on display as she slowly appraised the guard. Jane was somewhat surprised to see Ami not even seeming to notice her presence, instead merely leaning against the wall, eyes closed, her hands continuing to move all over her body. Jane’s look turned from her to Deb and she was suddenly intrigued by Deb’s brilliant almond eyes. “You don’t have to make a fuss about it, Jane,” Deb said. “All Ami is doing is relaxing. That’s all she’s doing, is relaxing. She likes to relax, she really does like to relax, she really likes to relax. She likes to feel herself relaxing more and more, she likes to feel her body relax, she likes to feel her mind relax, she really loves to relax, she loves to relax more and more, she like to relax more and more.” Deb slowly walked along the wet floor, her eyes fixed on Jane’s, keeping her voice low as the guard’s confused look slowly slackened. Deb kept walking, telling Jane how good it was to relax as she walked, how good it was for Ami to relax, slowly sliding it into how good it was for Deb to relax. She finally stopped in front of the mildly entranced guard and swayed slightly in place as she spoke.

“So relaxed, Jane, you feel so relaxed now, you must relax more and more, Jane, you must relax more and more, you must relax more and more, Jane, you must relax more and more, feel yourself relaxing more and more, Jane, feel yourself relaxing more and more. You’re so relaxed, Jane, you’re so relaxed, so very, very relaxed, Jane, so very relaxed. You love being this relaxed, don’t you, Jane?”

“Yes.....” the guard said, her blank eyes staring deeply into Deb’s.

“Yes, Jane, you love feeling this relaxed. Now, Jane, I want you to look at Ami.” Although it meant tearing herself away from Deb’s beautiful orbs, Jane slowly looked to where Ami leaned against the wall, her hands still moving all over her body. “Look at her, Jane, look at how beautiful she is,” Deb whispered. “I know you want her, Jane, I know you want her so badly. You’re so relaxed now, Jane, you’re so very relaxed and looking at her relaxes you more. You want to kiss her, Jane. You want to make love to her so badly, Jane, you want to make love to her so badly, don’t you?”

“Yes....”

“Then take off your clothes, Jane. Take off all your clothes, then you can walk over and make love to her as much as you want.” Slowly, Jane’s hands reached up and began to undo her shirt, her eyes remaining fixed upon Ami as she undressed. Soon, she was nude, her body highlighted a pair of perfect pert breasts, her clit already showing some signs of excitement as she slowly stepped into the shower room. She moved over towards Ami and slowly kissed her, the prisoner responding with passion, bringing the guard to her as their tongues merged in a long and slow kiss. They ran their hands over one another, feeling the wet hips, breasts and buttocks as they continued to kiss.

Slowly, the two lowered themselves to the floor, letting the water from the showers cascade down upon them, Jane on the bottom as Ami slowly let herself welcome the guard into her arms. An expert at such things, Ami took the initiative, kissing each of Jane’s tight nipples before lowering herself to the flat stomach and letting her tongue drag up to Jane’s breasts again. At the same time, she pushed her shoulder towards Jane’s face, letting Jane kiss the dragon tattoo, then rose herself up and let Jane get to her own breasts. The guard began to knead the twin tits in her hands, the nice mammeries soft under her touch as Ami’s hands went to Jane’s own breasts.

After a few moments of massaging one another, Ami finally went for broke, pushing Jane down on the floor and lying on top of her. Ami swung herself over so the two women were in a 69 position, each ready to lick away at each other. Ami began first, her tongue attacking Jane’s exposed pussy with a vengeance, her passions turned on first by Deb than by the guard to the point where she had to have pussy. Jane was a little slower, more inexperienced but soon felt herself begin to get into it, her slow licks becoming a little more hurried as she used her hands to spread Ami’s tight cheeks and let her pussy be exposed. The two continued to lick away at one another while the water fell upon them both, Jane’s short hair soaked while Ami’s red mane was plastered to her back. They let their hands roam over their asses and thighs as they licked away, Jane’s slow drags contrasting with Ami’s fevered licks. Soon, they both bore fruit, their bodies quaking as they came, juices spilling out, the ones not licked away washed down the drain by the two.

Deb had been incredibly turned on by the display and was more than willing to enjoy what the two had to offer. She leaned against the same wall Ami had, spreading herself out a bit before speaking. “Ami, Jane, come over here and lick me.” Instantly, the two hypnotized women crawled over to her, kneeling up and starting to lick at Deb, their tongues merging into her pussy as their hands crawled over one another. As the two went at her, Deb reflected that life in prison may not be all that bad after all. And there was always the chance she and her fellow inmates could have some fun when they were outside.