The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Janice’s Experiment

Copyright Nick Vegas © 2007

Janice’s mom had been in and out of institutions, until she finally ended up staying for good. Janice herself had only a few experiences inside but learned a lot while there.

Her tastes were a little ‘different’ and she had issues regarding power and control, with delusions of grandeur and a need to fit in. In Los Angeles, nobody noticed.

Janice wanted to throw a party at some point and impress her friends. After attending a few different events herself, and having been to Vegas a few times, she had a concept in mind. Her extra room at the beach house she was renting would be an ideal setting to try an experiment she’d been contemplating for some time.

While she only had some training as a wanna-be nurse, her main job was working at an upscale food market, where she made decent money and was able to enjoy a discount on produce. The 5′8″ brunette was deeply tanned, with light brown eyes sported a blunt haircut, and preferred to wear clothes that showed a little skin. Her favorite pair of shoes was a white pair of leather flats, she wore almost daily in the summer.

Janice placed a wanted ad for a roommate at her beach home, hoping to snare the perfect subject for her little experiment. She was quite handy and creative and had set up a detailed scenario. Using nothing more than a modified lounge chair, sex toys, a tape deck and some meds from mom’s medicine cabinet, she was going to try to play Dr. Frankenstein, well, sort of.

After several weeks of prep, an ideal candidate showed up to look at the room for rent.

She was from out of state, had no family in the area, and was still working on getting established. Essentially, this fair skinned, dark haired beauty was someone who could disappear for a period of time and not be missed. She was sheepish, and fairly quiet, and looked like she wasn’t that strong, physically or mentally, despite her beauty.

Janice set up a Friday interview and made cocktails. The prospect arrived close to on time. Her name was Lynn.

THE EXPERIMENT BEGINS

“Come on in, take a look around”, said Janice. Lynn shook hands and walked in the main living room. Beyond that was the kitchen, and to the far right Janice’s room. It led to a patio through a sliding glass door, where Janice sunned herself. It got great light but the neighbors couldn’t see her tanning spot. This would come in handy.

There were other rooms, and the way the beach house was laid out, one could get lost in the added on hallways and additions. Lynn liked what she saw but she wasn’t sure she could afford it.

“Oh, I wouldn’t stress too much about that’ said Janice. “I have some level of flexibility” she grinned. “Drink?” she offered.

The shy Lynn took her drink. She started to talk about her journey to LA on a whim and her dreams of modeling or acting, when she started to slur and get dizzy. Within minutes, she slumped over, unconscious. Janice put down her drink, and got to work.

HOURS LATER

Groggy and dazed, Lynn awoke, she was having trouble moving, and as she saw Janice standing in front of her, wearing just a bra and panties and her white flats, she became alarmed. “What, what happened, where am I?” she asked.

Janice was holding two controllers, with a button and a dial on them, attached to contraptions wired up to Lynn. Lynn was stripped to the nude, and attached to the modified chair. Electrodes were on her nipples, anus, and clitoris, as well as various parts of her neck and scalp. One controller was green, one was red.

Lynn had a dark plastic brace on her neck, limiting her mobility, similar braces on her elbows freezing her arms to be bent at the elbow, and braces on her knees, holding her legs straight. Her ankles had braces as well keeping her feet immobilized, flat, so she could not point them or rotate her ankles.

“What’s going on?”” asked a groggy Lynn, again. Janice simply pushed the RED button, as Lynn felt a shock of intense pain surge through her like a lightning bolt, her body convulsing. “Quiet! Demanded Janice. “You will only speak as instructed, and only in a monotone. Address me as “Controller”. She released the button, and Lynn stopped twitching in pain. A tear ran from her eye as she frowned.

“Why are you doing this, controller?” Lynn Tried to compose herself. She spoke in a slight monotone, but apparently not enough for Janice who zapped her again. Janice continued the punishment until she felt Lynn’s enunciation fit her plans.

‘Why-are- you- do-ing this, controllerr? Lynn asked in a stilted monotone. Satisfied, Lynn held the Green buttoned controller in her hand. “I’m doing an experiment, and you are my subject. I am your controller. said Janice”. Say: I am the subject, Janice is my controller.” as she held out a small recorder. Lynn did as she was told, and Janice hit the green button, sending shock waves of intense pleasure through Lynn, forcing her into an orgasm. Lynn went limp.

“Comply and learn, get pleasure, disobey and get pain. It’s simple.” said Janice. I’m seeing how far I can go to make behavior modifications.” “Why-are-my-elbows bent and legs straight, controller?’ asked Lynn, hiding her intense fear, hoping not to get shocked again. “You’ll find out soon enough, once they’ve set, and you’ll be quite pleased with the result, as will I.” said Janice.

Fear swept over Lynn. Nobody knew she was there, and she was trapped, helpless. She knew if she resisted, or screamed the pain would return. She decided it was best to play along and maybe Janice would let her go.

Janice walked over to her with a syringe and injected her ankles, her knees, her elbows and her neck, in sequence. She then stood back and looked at her. “I don’t like your frowning. That won’t do. said Janice, as she opened up an expensive looking kit.

It was botox injections, and Janice planned on eliminating the frowning with them.

“These will stop that annoying frowning. in fact this dosage will stop all facial movement, and leave your face a pleasing blank expression.” Whispered Janice. “don’t move now, or it’s the red button” whispered Janice. Lynn felt her face go slightly numb.

“This is a one year dosage, so you’ll have an expression that pleases me for some time.” smirked Janice. A feeling of terror came over Lynn. “What-about-my-acting, controller? “ asked Lynn in desperation but still holding onto the monotone.”

“Oh, this will be a command performance when I’m done.” I can hardly wait. “ smiled Janice.

“When can I leave, I’ll do anything you want”, spoke Lynn, stilted, and in a monotone. “You can leave any time you want, but you don’t want to.” said Janice. now say that back to me, but use “I”. commanded Janice. Lynn complied, hoping to avoid the pain.

“Now, I have a few more reasons you’ll want to stay” said Janice. She held up the green controller. “Look at me, at my body” said Janice. As Lynn did Janice hit the pleasure button. “You like what you see, apparently, laughed Janice.

Lynn wanted to yell no, but the orgasm she was having said otherwise. Janice placed her armpit right over Lynn’s nose and mouth, and told her: “Pheromones are the scents used to attract, and you love mine. said Janice as she hit the button again, feeling Lynn’s face tremble in her sweaty armpit, conditioning her.

“I didn’t know that besides being so obedient, that you were so into me”, laughed Janice. Janice sat on the bed in front of the chair. She dangled her foot, rotating her ankle. “You like when I do this, don’t you, you’re checking out my legs, my feet.” mused Janice. This chick was really off her rocker thought Lynn, but she didn’t dare say what she thought. “Say Janice has pretty legs and pretty feet.” Lynn complied and it was again recorded. And again came the pleasure. Janice let the white slip on half drop off her foot, and hit the pleasure button at half power, and kept tuning it up.

Janice positioned the chair so she was able to plant her foot firmly in Lynn’s face, giving Lynn the full sensation and aroma of her size 8’s. As she did this she hit the pleasure button again. “You love this, you love being at my feet, you love their smell. you love my feet.”

In reality this would have disgusted Lynn, but she was cumming so hard she couldn’t stand it. Janice’s foot in her face, her scent, the orgasm, the scent, the sensation, the orgasm. Lynn collapsed from cumming so hard.

Janice repositioned the chair. She placed the tape she’d made so far into a deck, and put headphones on Lynn. She had placed a few suggestions of her own on there as well.

“You obey, serve and worship your controller, Janice. Janice is everything. Worship and obey Janice. Speak only in monotone. I can leave anytime I want but I don’t want to.. Janice is in total control. To obey is pleasure, to think or disobey is pain.” Janice administered a slight dose of an antipsychotic that had been used on her in the past, and let the tape repeat.

THE NEXT MORNING

Janice made the joint injections while Lynn slept, and then awoke her. She had a bottle of what looked like Gatorade and straw ready for the now parched, dehydrated Lynn.

Lynn awoke, and had quite a thirst. She was guzzling the concoction without really thinking. Halfway through Janice asked how she liked it.

“This helps my thirst, controller, said Lynn, in monotone. “Good, because it’s a mixture of Gatorade, my sweat, salvia and my urine. Laughed Janice maniacally, as she slammed the green button again. Before Lynn’s mind could even register an aversion or nausea, she was Cumming again. “You like my pee! You like my spit!” laughed Janice. Lynn just came and came, associating the phrases with her intense pleasure.

“Finish it, demanded Janice.’ Lynn began to sip again and the pleasure knob continued at a slightly lower level, “Tell me you like it. Demanded Janice, and Lynn complied, rewarded with another massive orgasm, she sucked the bottle dry.

If you like that you’ll love this said Janice, as she revealed she was wearing a thong. Lynn felt a wave of pleasure come over her looking at Janice’s body. That conditioning was sticking already. She looked away, it subsided, she looked at Janice, palpable pleasure. Janice repositioned the chair so she could back her ass up to Lynn’s face, not smothering her but indeed pressing her ass up close enough to envelope Lynn. Then Janice hit the pleasure button again, and again, driving home the connection.

Lynn was given a sponge bath and then the chair was rolled into the sun, with an application of heavy duty tanning dye. After some serious tanning time, Lynn was returned inside. Both Janice and Lynn looked darker, their skin glistening, and Janice’s skin had that ‘freshly tanned smell’ She used this to her advantage, and gave Lynn some heavy orgasms while she forced her scents on her. She had Lynn recite out loud more training affirmations, and placed them onto tape for indoctrination.

ONE WEEK LATER

Lynn’s joint and neck restraints had been switched to clear to allow better tanning, and within three weeks would be removed. The botox injections worked beautifully, and Janice re-styled Lynn’s hair to be in a very tight braid, pulled back, dyed black. She gave Lynn a bright chrome silver toenail polish and glued on gels in silver as well.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Lynn’s facial expression was non-existent, and she spoke in only monotone, now as second nature.. She was wheeled into the sun, with her mantra’s playing, and returned to Janice’s room.

In the past week Janice had not only re-done all the previous training, many times, but added sitting on Lynn’s face, half-smothering her with her pussy and giving her the multiple orgasms.

She was ready to ‘test the subject in a full run’. She had listened to the mantra enough, been in the restraints enough, and had received the injections enough to her joints that the restraints were removed. Janice cleaned the areas where the restraints had been, and tested the effectiveness of the joint injections. As Lynn Lie unconscious, Janice tried to bend Lynn’s leg at the knee, but it only moved very slightly then returned to being locked straight, automatically. The elbows were the same, even with her full strength; Janice could not get the elbows to bend more than a couple degrees before they returned to the position she’d locked them in. She tried to rotate Lynn’s ankles, or make her point her foot. They too were frozen in position. Janice was very pleased. Now was the time to awaken the unbound Lynn, and put her through her paces.

“Wake up, wake up and obey.” Commanded Janice, ready to see how the experiment went. Lynn’s eyes opened and she could see in the mirror that Janice was holding, her restraints were gone.

“Time to get up.” I’m having a party this weekend and you’ll be working it for me.” said Janice.

“I will be working the party for you, controller.” said Lynn in her monotone. Janice wore a bathrobe over her bikini, with her white slip-ons, Her body was hidden for this test.

“As you can see, your restraints are gone, so stand up.” Ordered Janice. Lynn slowly stood. Her face bore no expression. Her movements were stiff. She had to look straight ahead, after two weeks of having her neck in place.

Her legs were locked at the knee. Her ankles were locked with her feet flat. Lucky for her, Janice’s whole place was one floor. The only stairs were those leaving the building. For Lynn, stairs were not an option. Lynn’s elbows were bent at a 45 degree angle, which would allow her to do some tasks, but mobility was limited to things she could do with her arms locked like that.

“Walk to me, walk to your controller.” commanded Janice. Lynn slowly walked toward her. Her legs were weak with atrophy; unable to bend her knees, or ankles. She looked particularly mechanical, walking step after step with her arms bent, her neck stiff, her face expressionless. She stood before Janice. her controller. As stood before Janice she felt an ebb of pleasure going through her whenever she looked at her.

Janice stepped onto a stool towering over Lynn. She opened and dropped her robe.

Lynn had an orgasm as she gazed upon Janice’s body. Lynn’s eyes were darting back and forth in her head as she was overcome with pleasure. Janice popped off her well worn slip on and shoved it in Lynn’s face. Lynn had another orgasm as she inhaled deeply.

“Very nice’ said the slightly demented Janice. “And at one time I thought a full time mechanical servant was unaffordable.” she laughed. “ Mechanical Servant, she called Lynn. she had stopped using Lynn’s name on the second day, three weeks ago, the doors are unlocked if you’d like to leave.

In a slow stilted monotone, Lynn answered. “I am able to leave but I don’t want to.” “Really?” Janice feigned surprise. “Who am I? and who are you? asked Janice.

Lynn replied. ‘You are Janice, the controller. I am your mechanical servant. I obey, serve, and worship you for creating me. I exist to serve and obey Janice, my controller and creator.”

“Very good.” said Janice. She put her robe back on. then slipped her foot into the shoe.

She handed Lynn a tray. Lynn held it perfectly with her arms locked as they were. She put a glass on the tray. “I’m going to have so much fun having you serve drinks at my party!” “When someone asks you if you are an actor or with a party agency what do you tell them? asked Janice.

“I am in character and serve Janice. I only respond to her questions. I only respond to her commands and questions” said the now broken Lynn in monotone.

Her hair was pulled back tight in a braid, sprayed to a high gloss, her expression was blank, her voice was now always monotone, and her elbows and knee joints for all intensive purposes were permanently frozen in position. Lynn was as close to a mechanical woman as she could be. Her mental programming to receive pleasure by obeying and not resisting or thinking was well ingrained by the second week.

Her tan was now deep and dark, and she was quite a sight in the bikini that was now her entire wardrobe. She’d surely be convincing as a mechanical servant for Janice’s sci-fi themed party. No one would be the wiser, and Lynn would be a captive in plain sight.

Janice knew she didn’t have to worry about Lynn trying to leave, and that nobody would miss her. Janice would keep her mantra running, and now that the joint stiffening drugs had taken effect, unless Janice administered an antidote or stopped the injections for at least six months, Lynn’s new body configuration was permanent. She walked mechanically, talked mechanically, and her mind was a loop of Janice’s pre-programmed mantra, 24/7.

Janice was wet, her crotch pulsing with pleasure at how she had the closest thing to a mechanical robot as she could. She loved having complete control, and Lynn’s awkward movements and speech just made her hotter. Watching her awkwardness was exciting.

“Walk through he entire house then return to me”, ordered Janice. Lynn mechanically left the room, stiffly walked into the living room, and turned past the door where she came in, a forgotten 3 weeks ago; without even trying to leave.

She stiffly walked through the rest of the house, her straight legs and flat feet making it impossible to walk faster than a stilted lurch. She turned around and returned to Janice, awaiting another command. Behind her eyes was an intense worship and adoration for her controller, and overwhelming gratitude and loyalty for creating her, but her face belied any emotion. Lynn had passed the test, walking past the exit door and returning.

Her training and the experiment had succeeded. Lynn was convinced and conditioned to accept she was the mechanical servant created by and designed to obey Janice.

She was due a reward. Janice grabbed Lynn’s wrists and commanded her to bend over at the waist. Lynn then lowered the stiff-legged woman to a sitting position on the floor. Sure, it took a little effort,, but without the robotic walk it just wouldn’t be the same, thought Janice to herself. Besides, at some point in the training Lynn’s critical mind had to be convinced that certain movements were impossible, reinforcing that was indeed mechanical, as her controller had informed her.

Now sitting on the floor, legs in front of Janice, was Lynn. Janice pushed her toward the bed, with Lynn well under it, and her torso pressed against the edge. Lynn’s face was about just above the edge of the bed. Janice sat down on the bed, facing Lynn and untied her bathrobe and opened it, revealing she’d removed her panties: she then opened her legs wide, as a the pleasure throbbing Lynn looked right at her crotch.

Janice slid forward, her musky pussy pressing against the blank expressioned face of Lynn. “Feel the pleasure and obey your controller completely” whispered Janice as Lynn’s tongue reached it’s target, and Lynn came a tremendous orgasm, probing and pleasing her creator.