The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Janie’s Hell

If you don’t like it... too bad ;)

Janie was enjoying the sun, and the warmth of the first day of spring. There was a dew on the grass, that brought a bounce to her step, and a joy to her heart. It was spring, college would be out soon, and summer was just a blink away. She was on her way to school, and instead of taking the bus, she had decided to walk through the park, and enjoy the fresh spring air, and the birds as they poured forth their call.

Thoughts started to move through her head, the walk was relaxing and her mind was starting to drift; drift to romance as it always did this time of year. She couldn’t help but think of her last relationship, with Jeff that ended so painfully, when she realised she wasn’t quite enough for him. She could get over the Playboy magazines, and his constant looks in another direction whenever a top heavy woman went by, but she couldn’t put up with him cheating on her. It seemed to always go that way, and she thought again about surgery, or one of those creams advertised in magazines. She wanted to even the competition, but was too shy and nervous about the various ways to do it. Sure, other women were doing it, but all she could think about was the disasters some women went through with implants, and the cremes and fly-by-night ads didn’t seem like a good idea.

As she was rounding a corner by a large oak tree, she noticed a man standing under its shade, chewing on a piece of grass or weed. He was quite handsome, and she wondered as she often did, what if? As she got closer she noticed that he was smiling, and as she started to smile back she noticed it was more than a smile, it was almost a sneer. It cooler her off, and she didn’t like the feel of the situation all of a sudden.

“Janie”, he called out... “Janie, come here!", his voice commanded. She liked this even less. Who was the guy, and how did he know her name? The last thing she wanted to do was approach him, but as she walked past the tree, he got up and started to walk beside her.

“Not going to listen to me, eh? All I want is to talk to you for a minute, Janie”, he said. He seemed friendlier now, and she slowed down, and gave him a questioning look. “I just want to ask you some questions, that’s all”, he said.

He WAS good looking, and his tone of voice had changed. It was very compelling, very pleasant. “OK”, she heard herself say, not quite sure why she was going along with it all so easily. She stopped at the next park bench and sat, and waited for him to do the same.

“So what do you want”, Janie asked the mysterious man.

“Nothing .... I just know you are having a few problems, and that you need some help to get through them, and I’m here to do just that for you, nothing more”. He smiled again, and in that lecherous way that made her skin crawl. This was almost too much for her, but as she started to get up he said, loudly, “SIT DOWN”, and she did. This was all very odd for her, she was usually a very stubborn woman and she didn’t like the fact that he ordered her to do anything, let alone that she ACTUALLY did it.

“Who the hell do you think you are”, she said as the anger rose within her. “Where do you get off telling me to sit, yelling at me... I’M LEAVING”.

“Not so fast, I don’t think I like your attitutude, and I’m going to make sure it changes”, he said, with a sneer, and one that chilled her to the bone. She watched him to see if he was pulling out a weapon, or something to hurt her with. She was convinced that she was going to die, just from the look alone.

“You know, I was going to help you, more than you can ever understand, but now I’m going to make SURE you listen to me the next time I try to help you, if ever. You’ve pissed me off, and I’m going to punish you, in a way that you will find very satisfying, and agonizing at the same time. Maybe it will teach you something, maybe not, but we’ll see”.

Before she knew what was happening, her nipples started to tingle, and they felt like someone was sucking on them. No, it felt like LOTS of people were sucking on them, at the same time. She could feel tounges slide over her nipples, she could feel lips on them, she could feel the breaths of unknown countless lovers on them. It was difficult for her to think, she was becoming very aroused, but she got control of herself, as difficult as it was.

“What ... oh! are you doing ..oooohh to me?!", she said, almost shouting at points.

“Why, its very simple. From now on, whenever you wear a bra, you’ll feel that constant, continual attention on your nipples. It will never go away, it will never disappear, and it will be with you always as long as you have a bra on”.

“What the?!", she said, but she knew it was true. Nothing could make her feel this way by accident, it had to be something he did to her, maybe he hypnosited her or something, but she had to get her bra off, it was too much to handle at once. She looked around in a haze, and saw that no one was in the immediate area, and took off her shirt. She then reached behind her and unclasped her bra, and ripped it off of herself in discust. Her nipples quieted down, and the sensations that were moving through them before quieted down and finally stopped. “Wow” she thought, her head still filled with lust, but clearing enough that she could think...“That was nuts”.

She started to put back on her shirt, but as she did, she noticed that her nipples started to itch, and she had to scratch them through the shirt. They were very very sensitive, and the itchiness alone was driving her arrousal higher. She was becoming wet, and she had to scratch her nipples. She reached up, and started to scratch them, and the sensations she felt caused her to come, and hard. She could feel the inside of her jeans covered in her own juices, but her nipples were still so senstive and itchy, that she had to scratch at them.

“I see you’ve noticed something else”, he said jovially, “You see, your nipples now are very allergic to anything but silk. Any other fabric that touches them will cause them to itch, and I’ve made them about 10 times more sensitive then they were before, so its GOT to be annoying, and just SLIGHTLY distracting”

She removed the shirt, and the itching died away, but her nipples were still more sensitive then she was used to, and she could feel the wind on them caressing them.

“Why are you doing this to me?! Why? You BASTARRD!", she said, anger and hatred in her voice.

“Oh, I see you still don’t understand the rules, do you... well, that last outburst is going to cost you”.

Suddenly, her breasts started to grow... she didn’t know what to do, but just sit there and watch as the grew from an A to a DD cup. The were very large, and firm.

“Those will teach you a lesson, as you will soon see. I suggest you find something more suitable for you to wear.. they will feel normal for about 10 minutes before all of the commands I gave you kick in.. have fun”, and he was off, jogging down the path.

Janie couldn’t believe this was happening. All of a sudden, she was sitting in the park, with massive tits, and she didn’t know what to do. “Wait”, she thought, “I have 10 minutes”... and she quickly pulled down her shirt, and grabbed her bra. The itching didn’t start, and she started to walk as fast as she could. “Maybe I can make it to a store and buy a silk top, so that I can take the bus home, and figure out what to do”.

As she walked down the path, she noticed that her breasts seemed to move around quite a bit, they moved more than she thought they would if they were this big. In fact, they seemed to move a little to the left and right as she walked, and she noticed that her nipples were rubbing against her shirt quite a bit as she walked. “Oh geez, this is obscene”, she thought. She was becoming aroused, and she her nipples weren’t even more senstive that they always had been. “What is it going to be like after the 10 minutes are up”.

She made it to the end of the park with 5 minutes to spare, and ran into a local clothing store across the street from it. Luckly, they did have some silk tops, and as she was looking at one, her 10 minutes must have ended, because her nipples started to itch, and bad.

“Oh wow”, she thought. It took all her strength not to touch her nipples. They felt like 100’s of ants were walking on them, and they started to become erect. As they did, they pushed even more into the shirt, and she noticed that they were about 3 times bigger than they used to be.. in fact, they seemed to cover the ENTIRE end of each tit. I was like her tits ended in one giant nipple at the end of them, and as they stood up, the feelings of itchiness increased, as each one burrowed into her shirt.

She grabbed the silk shirt she had in her hand, and started for the change room as fast as she could. It was only 20 feet away, but with every step, each tit moved down to the left, then over to the right, before moving back up her chest. They moved in a long oval, and while her nipples didn’t feel itchy any more, since they were being rubbed, she started to cum from the sensations she felt. “OH!", she shouted, and she couldn’t help it. It almost blacked her out, and she just made into the change room before she lost her footing, and had to sit down. She ripped off the shirt, and the itching stopped.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD”, she yelled. This was beyond evil. She couldn’t even last 20 seconds like that. She’d HAVE to wear silk. She started to put the silk shirt on, and it felt cool against her skin. It was so soft though, and she noticed that as soon as her nipples had come into contact with the silk, they became erect...achingly so. “Ugh”, she said in discust. She could barely keep from touching them, but at least they weren’t itching, or anything.

She left the booth, she found herself turned on again. Like a light. The silk was so smooth and pleasant against her aching hard nipples, and she became more turned on, but she didn’t cum. Every step she took slid her nipples up and down the shirt, as her breasts jostled around in the confines of the shirt. She started to walk around with her arms crossed beneath her breasts, to hold them in place, but they still moved a little, enough to keep her distraced and horny. Finally, after waiting in line, she paid for the shirt and waited for the bus at the bus stop.

“Man, this is at least bearable”, she thought. She was very horny, but at least she wasn’t cumming, and at least appeared relatively normal on the outside, although the looks he got as she walked down the street were making her even hotter. Men’s eyes seemed to follow every motion her tits made, as she moved.

“This is too much”, she thought. “I’ve got to get home and think about this”. She saw a cab, and hailed it.. she didn’t want to wait for the bus any more. “634 10th street” she said to the cabbie, and as she waited for the cab to take her home, she crossed her arms under her tits, to keep them from moving around.

Once home she decided to try on a bra, just to see if it still had the same effect on her. She got out one of her sister’s bra’s that was left behind after her last visit. “This ought to do”, she thought. As soon as she put it on, the senstations started again. Her tits felt like people were massaging them, like her nipples were being kissed, sucked, licked, flicked, everything at once. It was unbelivable, and she fell onto the bed, relishing the sensations. It was heaven, but it quickly became hell.

“Why aren’t I cumming”, she thought in a fog. The sensations were bliss, but she wanted release, and the sexual tension just kept growing. She was incoheriant, and she tried to reach behind her and get the clasp off, but she couldn’t keep still while she writhed on the bed, her body trying to get her sensitive nipples away from the constant sensations she was feeling. She pulled the bra down off her shoulders, and off her tits, and it stopped.

“Well, none of that I guess”.. and she started to masterbate. She needed release, but it wasn’t coming for some reason, and in fact, the more she worked on her cunt, the less effect it had. She couldn’t cum. Except in the itchy shirt. That was the only time she managed it.

“Well, that’s not so bad, I’ll try that”.. but it didn’t work. It didn’t matter what she did, she couldn’t come, but everything she did try made her worse, made her hornier. It was like she wasn’t allowed to cum. It had to be him. It had to be his doing. Just then, the phone rang.

“Hello”, the man chriped, when she answered... “Having fun?”

“Oh please, look, I’m sorry, I’ll do anything, if you just let me cum, please, I beg you”, she said, she stammered, into the phone.

“OK, then we need to meet again, and I can help you, but only if you are more pleasant this time”, he said. “What you need to do is put on a bra, and your silk shirt, and WALK to the park. You have 20 minutes to meet me here.

“WHAT?!", she said,and then she remembered who she was dealing with, “I mean, ok, I’m sorry, but that’s going to ber horrible... can’t you help me here?”

“I see you still don’t understand the rules. Well, that’s ok, I’ll call you tomorrow”, he said, and hung up.

“NOOO, WAIT”, she yelled into the phone, but it was useless, he was already gone.

Then she noticed a strange feeling down below. It was like her panties were wrapped around every part of her sex. Massaging it almost... and she could feel her pants on her thighs, and them pressed against her crotch. It was a constant, pleasant pressure, and the longer it lasted, the stronger it got.

“Oh shit”, she said, and stripped out of her jeans and panties, and the sensations stopped. “What the hell am I supposed to do now, this is horrible”. Every pair of panties she tried on had the same effect on her, and every pair of pants carressed her the same. Finally, she tried on a mini-skirt she had, and it felt fine. Nothing out of the ordinary.

“Well, I guess he is trying to make a point, but what will this do” she thought. Just as she was wondering what was next, the doorbell rang.

“What the hell, who could that be?", she thought. She put on her silk shirt, and went to answer the door. The feeling in her nipples, and breasts as she walked to the door were only partially subdued by her curiousity of what could be at the door. She opened it, and a package was sitting on the ground. Unsure of what else to do, she bent over and picked it up, and closed the door. There was a card attached to it, so she went to the couch, sat down, and started to read it.

“Hello, its me again. I’ve decided that you need a larger punishment for the way you’ve treated me today. You will open the box, and put on the clothes inside.

She knew it wasn’t going to be good, but after what had happened to her so far, she knew she would have to do what the note said. Maybe if she cooperated, everything would return to normal, or he would forgive her a somewhat.

She opened the box and inside was a one piece suit, but if she put it on, the legs would only go partway down her thighs, The arms ended in gloves, but with a real looking set of hands at the end.

“Damn, what the hell is this”, she thought, but then decided to put it on. She didn’t want to waste too much time looking at it, only to find out he would punish her for her delay. That was the last thing she needed now.

She slipped it on, pulling it up and over her naked body. She slid her one arm into the sleeve, and her hand into the glove. It looked like it was her own skin, and it was tight fitting enough to fool even the closest examination. It even had hair on it. “Weird”, but she finished putting her arm in the other side, and started to shrug the rest of it on. Just as she was almost done, she noticed something starting sensual pressing against her cunt and nipples. “Oh shit”, she thought, and tried to remove the jumper to see what was doing it, but it closed itself up around her shoulders, and started to get tigher around her breasts and ass and cunt. Her nipples started to feel the effects of having a bra on, and they were caressed and kneeded, licked and sucked.

It was all too much, and she reached towards her cunt but she couldn’t reach it. The strange suit was preventing it. She was trapped in it, unable to accelerate its minstartions no matter how hard she tried. Even if she could reach her nipples or cunt, she knew it wouldn’t do any good. Even stranger, is that it looked like she was wasn’t wearing anything, the suit had fake breasts, nipples, every detail imaginable on it.

Just then, the phone rang again. Horny and desperate, she answered it again....

Part 2?