The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a sequel to “Jason and Paul and That’s Not All.”

Jason, Paul and Tommy

Days went by and our fears were not realized. In order to cause the kind of trouble we were worried about someone has to be intelligent enough and determined enough to be deviously intrusive. Jason and I were intellectually capable of that (though we weren’t devious), but not these guys. Jose, if he didn’t follow the amnesia suggestion, must have realized that driving 120 miles to see us was not something he wanted to do every day. Chris and Damien couldn’t get anywhere near us without a ride. Joey came over only two nights later, having heard nothing from the other two about their money, and far from begging us for the use of the bedroom again, he said “That bitch dumped me.” A useless, worthless slut dumping a nice-looking and basically decent though mixed-up kid. Welcome to Ricki Lake.

So, hoping we were not living in a fool’s paradise, we only had to worry about Tommy. Oh yes, Tommy, who only failed to complicate the last story because he was in another state visiting his grandparents. The problem, you see, is that I had set him and Jason loose on each other and now we had an issue. Jason and I talked about it over Sunday brunch. Thank you, thank you God that you gave me a lover with whom I can talk freely. I’ve expressed this feeling in these stories before, but it’s the first time I said it to Jason: “I feel bad that I’ve had you pretty much exclusively to myself almost from the moment you were available to me, and you haven’t had time to explore other things.” “I know that. You’ve got to believe that I love you more than life, and this is more something in your mind than something real. We’ve had a little experimentation here and I don’t think it was a good thing for us. It was fun in its own way but not like anything we have together.” A guy half my age with twice my wisdom. (But remember the first fling with Jose was his idea.)

“We still have to think about Tommy,” I said. “He loves you and has now been led into thinking you two can be lovers. Which is my fault. Which I can actually tolerate if you want to keep it up.”

Thank you, Jason, for your honesty. He looked down for a moment, then up again. “I really do love him right back. I can’t hurt him. I want to take care of him.” Me too, in my own way. But I’m more like a big brother. “It actually pleases me to think of you two enjoying each other.” No response. We hold hands across the table. Fuck public opinion. Then, having resolved nothing, we went home.

As we proceeded home, I thought, irrelevantly, how am I going to turn this into a story for the mind control archive site? I’ve hypnotized Billy, Joey, Shawn and Jason. Joey has hypnotized Billy and Jason, as well as Chris and Damien. Shawn has hypnotized Jason (lamely). Jason has hypnotized Billy and Tommy. Billy and Jason and Tommy have all hypnotized me. And this all ignores the joint hypnosis “hand-overs.” Somehow I think this is a theme in my life, and we’re not going to get through the next episode without it coming up again.

Tommy was back a couple of nights later. Of course, he had to see us right away. I’m sure he was left with the basic impression that he and Jason would be lovers. So Jason and I, after a number of conversations, decided what to do. Jason did the talking, with his arm around Tommy and me on the other side of the couch. “Look, man, we have to decide what to do here. You know I love Paul? You know he and I are lovers?” “Yeah,” with a puzzled and sad expression. “It’s ok, it’s ok, Paul and I have decided that you and I can have a relationship too, but we’ve all got to agree on the limitations.” Tommy’s face lights up. The poor kid. At his age I would have expected sex five times a day if I had a lover. Of course what I had was total repression and all the neuroses that go with that, but that’s another story.

“Look, we’ll find times to be together and I think they’ll be frequent. I really do love you. But you’re going to have to accept some limitations, because Paul is my main squeeze, while you’ll move on to others.” “I don’t think I’ll ever love anyone but you, Jason.” Typical adolescent response. We knew this was going to happen. The kid started crying, for chrissake. God, what had I brought about? Jason said, “Look, this is a matter of trust. I’m telling you I love you. I’m telling you it’s ok for us to be together. I’m just trying to get you used to the idea that it may not be the day-and-night love affair you dream about. OK?” So Tommy stopped crying, they hugged and kissed, and I got the hell out of there for a couple of hours.

When I got back, Tommy was gone. I would never ask about the sex in this particular context, of course. It was essential that Jason and Tommy have privacy. “Tommy had something weird to say while you were gone.” “What was that?” “He wants you to hypnotize him into quitting smoking.” Now this was very weird. First, Jason and I with our on-again-off-again habit and “we’ll give a kid a cigarette” attitude were terrible role models. Tommy’s mother smoked like a chimney. Then, neither Jason nor I was a trained psychologist. We knew that “you will quit smoking” or even “your next cigarette will taste terrible” were dubious ways to make someone quit. Then, Jason was the hypnotist Tommy was familiar with. Why pick me, who hadn’t hypnotized anyone in years? “So why is this kid who loves smoking, knows I’d be a hypocrite about it, was only slightly hypnotized once by you and never by me, and has actually succeeded in getting me deeply under, asking me to do this?”

Jason may not have been a professional psychologist, but he was a pretty good amateur one. I think most stage hypnotists are. “When he was with his grandparents, who are very religious, he wasn’t allowed to smoke. He went crazy, of course, and probably snuck some, but that’s how it was. Of course, the grandparents love him and gave him a lot of attention, so he has this late adolescent naive idea about getting religion. The other side of it is more complicated. You’re the authority figure. I’m his lover. I think he wants to get something erotic out of it too.”

Don’t they always? “I really messed up when I sent you two into that shower, didn’t I?” “Yes, you did.” “And there’s no real way to undo it is there?” “No, there isn’t.” My turn to be miserable for once in seven years. “God, I wish I could just get Joey and Tommy here, put them both under, turn Joey gay and reliable, and make them both lovers. Crud the smoking thing.” “You know you can’t...” started Jason. “Jason, love of my life, fire of my heart, you don’t need to be analytical just now. I know I was talking about unreality. Reality is, can I expect to hypnotize Tommy at all? He’s very experienced. As far as I know he’s never been deeply under. And what suggestions am I supposed to give him if it works?”

Jason and I discussed the possibilities and a couple of nights later Tommy shows up—with a friend! So much for obsession and undying love. I had forgotten about the late adolescent aspect of this. The friend was skinny, geeky, pimply, thank God one of the few on the fringe of where I lose attraction. A little younger than Tommy. Legal for him but not for Jason and me. A gift sent from God.

You have to understand, Jason was extremely gorgeous. Well built, in shape, perpetual tan as part of his show persona. He had avoided tattoos at my insistance. He had a little gold ear post that was cute (I hated this years ago but have changed my mind). So I nibbled his other ear when we made love. Jason was no trade for this geeky guy Tommy had brought with him. But there’s no understanding love. It seemed our problem had been solved. Why were they both there? They really wanted me to hypnotize them into stopping smoking. Yeah, right. Here goes.

Tommy had only been lightly under with Jason at the party two years ago. He had experimented a lot with hypnosis and gotten me deeply under with Jason’s supervision. His friend, Max (a nickname, obviously), was from the neighborhood and I suppose he and Tommy had played around with hypnosis but I had no reason to think they had been deeply under. So what could I do but a standard induction? I got some whispered recommendations from Jason.

I had to remember that Tommy was like our adopted son. This was very complicated. I wasn’t going to say, “fuck Max while Jason and I watch.” And I think they really wanted me to help them stop smoking, which I had no idea how to do.

Finally, they did seem to be under. I think it was a joint induction because of Jason’s help. I think that helped Tommy a lot. I think Max just plain went way under. Time for fast thinking again. “Max and Tommy, if you are in love with each other, please raise your right hand.” No problem. “From now on, when you have a desire to smoke, you will express love to each other instead. You can do this any way you want. You can kiss, caress, hug, pinch each other’s butt, put your hand in each other’s pocket, anything you find affectionate. That will kill your urge to smoke. When you want to smoke again, you will find another way to be affectionate. If you’re in public, you’ll just go ahead and do it. You will realize that in this day and age no one will notice. And if they notice, they won’t figure it out. And if they figure it out, they won’t care. And if they care, they won’t be able to do anything about it.” God, wish it had been that way 25 years ago. “None of this applies to school, where you must follow the rules. This is your personal life. Nod your heads if you understand.” Which they did. Then they were up and out.

“Paul, you were magnificent.” “Thanks.” “You know you probably did not cure them of smoking?” “Who cares?” “And Tommy may still not be over me?” “I know that’s a possibility, but he certainly did hand us a possible solution on a silver platter. You know that geek Max will probably look like you in a couple of years.” “I know.” Jason: “And you know Tommy is still our surrogate son?” Surrogate. Got to get this lover back to college. “Yes, I know.”

Oh, by now you’ve noticed there hasn’t been any sex in this story. That’s because I’ve never told you about how Jason and I make love. I can’t spritz him with a magic potion that makes him my slave. I can’t shine a ray at him that turns him into my zombie. I had some hypno-fun with him once years ago and it was awesome beyond belief, but basically he is someone fate has connected to me, with hypnosis always some kind of factor in the background.

When I make love to Jason, I do this: I hug him half to death, or he does me first. We kiss like crazy. I’ve kept my body as nice as possible for my age just for him. He probably would prefer a less hairy chest. Sorry, hairyness peaks around 40. He probably would prefer a nice head of thick blond hair to run his hand through. Sorry I was never blond and am now extremely thinning gray-brown, and rugs suck. We both have great butts. Rub, pinch, squeeze. We both love having our hands and mouths over every inch. We have trained each other to dig the way we suck. When we have the time, we are now mutually happy fuckers. But is there anything greater than holding your lover in your arms in bed? I never hypnotized Jason after the time I mentioned in my earlier story with what seemed at the time innocent fun. Have I told you anything less than you want to hear?

Well, in case that’s not enough, a couple of weeks later there’s a knock at the door. It’s Tommy, Max, and—Joey! Well, they were all neighborhood brats, so of course they knew each other. Can’t figure out how I missed Max all these years. Maybe because he was so geeky. Maybe he was relatively new. But these guys—they all had their heads shaved and were only wearing short pants and were made up with body paint from head to toe! It was identical. Practically black but with a touch of steel blue. And covered with what I can only call tiny spangles of silver. Like the night sky. It masked Joey’s tattoos, it masked Max’s acne. It was cute. It was very cute. It was much more artistic than anything I had ever managed. They must have gotten it out of some body paint instruction guide.

“It’s months until Halloween, guys. What gives?” “You gave us the idea. We knew you’d like it. It’s a real gass.” Give Joey access to a car and Joey can go anywhere I can go and buy anything I can buy.

So to cut to the reason they were there. It was about smoking, but from different perspectives. Tommy: “Paul, you’ve got to take us to another phase. We’re following your suggestions to substitute affection for smoking, but there are two problems. First, we’re completely fucked up with each other.” This was true. They were compulsively into each other from the time they walked in. To my mind this was not a problem, but I could see it might present practical difficulties. “Second, we don’t go to the same school. All day long we either obsess about each other or about having a cigarette. I’m fucking failing everything.” No news there.

This was unbelievable. I’ve heard of hypnotists accidentally substituting one addiction for another, but this was a strange case. Sounds like one of those stories you see in mind control fetish collections.

Joey’s problem was different. He just wanted to quit. “Starting up again after getting out was the biggest mistake I ever made. You got these guys to quit, can you help me?”

“Guys, you’re asking for two different things. If we’re going to do this in one session, Jason and I are going to have to consult. Why don’t you go play a video game while we talk?” No problem. Except that I think Joey mainly smoked and the other two acted like they’d die if they didn’t kiss or touch every 15 seconds.

“Well, I’ve made another mess,” I said to Jason out of the guys’ hearing. “Do you think Joey’s gotten Tommy into drugs?” He answered non-responsively. “I don’t want to think about it right now. They sure seem sober tonight.” “I can think of a variation of something I read about a successful technique for quitting smoking. Willing to go for it?” “Shoot.”

The three guys were lined up on the couch. Even Max, who never seemed to talk, was super-cute under this body make-up. So Jason started his spiel. “I think I know how to help you all but it’s going to require you to tell me some frank things about sex. Joey, I know you’ve been fucked, Tommy, well there it is. Max, have you ever been fucked?” “Yeah, he’s been fucked” answered Tommy for him. “OK, I’m going to tell you the plan in advance. It involves sex, and yes, Joey, I know you’re not gay. But while you’re under you’re all going to have sex. And in satisfying yourselves in this scenario, Joey, you’re going to lose your compulsion about smoking, and you two other guys are going to have a more moderate attitude about affection for each other.” I know Jason couldn’t guarantee results, but it’s always dangerous to say that to a subject. He was setting them up in advance for success.

Tommy had only ever gone under lightly with Jason, but he had recently gone under deeply with me. Joey had gone under by accident years ago but was more famous as a hypnotist than as a subject. Max had been a great subject for me recently but who knows? This was going to take all Jason’s skill and the complete cooperation of these young cuties.

I felt like we were in a science fiction movie. Let’s face it, hypnotic induction and what follows does sound a lot like mind control. And these guys looked like aliens the way they were made up. Very, very nice looking aliens.

Jason used a basic induction and they all seemed under. But since they were so different in background, he took a little individual time with each one. Max was the wild card. So a broom became Max’s favorite young stud movie star, and you can always tell by the genuineness of the reaction whether the guy is under. He was under, all right. So time to get down to business.

First, strip. As I figured, they were made up that way on every inch of their bodies. Joey had had some fun. The other two must have been sent into orbit, which is where I was headed from watching this show. “Guys, this is very simple. You’re going to take turns fucking.” Mr. Direct again. “You’ll follow my instructions about fucking and as you do it, you are going to release the control these compulsions have over you. With each thrust, you will lose a little bit of your compulsion to smoke or anything that substitutes for that. When you finally cum, you will have rid yourself of all that shit about needing to smoke or needing any substitute gratification. Max and Tommy, you will still be affectionate with each other, but you will no longer be obsessed.”

That was the gist of the suggestions. Jason had appointed himself the choreographer. This was pretty basic stuff, especially since Joey preferred girls. Condoms were produced. Let’s see, how many ways can you combine three people two ways? Max—well we were kind of getting to like him in some strange way. So he fucked Joey first. And stopped before he came (this was going to be a complicated evening.) Then Joey (well, he had seniority) got to fuck Max back. At this point Tommy is feeling left out, because our feelings about him are ambivalent. Oh well, we know he’s Max’s young lover. So he fucks Max next. Yes, careful reader, they changed condoms as necessary.

I assume you can figure out all the other combinations. Jason—I couldn’t deny him his pleasure, given his feelings for Tommy and his old relationship with Joey—just ran his hands over the three with that beautiful dried body paint on them. He sort of invited me to do the same, but you know how it is with Tommy, so I took the old-fashioned approach. I sat there and jerked off. I can keep myself going forever, so it was like the greatest show in my life where I was just a spectator. Eventually they all (well not Jason) came inside someone else. (Ironically, the non-gay one, Joey, came inside each other guy.)

Jason did a little “post-mortem” induction. We didn’t send them to the shower. They got that way on their own; they can figure out how to get out of it. “Do you really think we got the job done?” I asked Jason. “It’s actually just a variation on an old technique. I just substituted orgasm for some other action.” “I’m glad you found a way to do it that was nice for you.” “Nice for us,” he said, “I just wish I could keep that guy Max looking like that.” Then Jason produced his Marlboro Lites 100’s, I took one pull from his, and we went to bed.