The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JENNY POUSSIN — BOLD & EXPANDED (CHAPTER 2)

Living with a faerie was no picnic. If anyone knew that, it was Jaycee. Sure, it occasionally involved sex and other shenanigans, but largely, it was a humiliation sandwich with an extra of WTF. A normal life was not in the cards for him anymore, the result of a camping trip gone oh-so-very wrong. But that was something he prefered not to recall.

Like it or not, Attitude was now his new roommate. Everything had changed yet nothing really had. He had gone from a lonely 24 year-old virgin to a solitary 25 year-old hermit. Having people over to his place—something he’d tried for a while—usually resulted in orgiastic parties and complaints from his neighbors. Well, until said neighbors found themselves on the receiving end of some very creative curses. Then, no doubt puzzled and embarrassed, they had left him alone.

He had long hesitated about going to Comic-Con, but Attitude had insisted he should get out because he was starting to look a little green. In fairness, Jaycee knew she wasn’t completely wrong. Working long hours as staff writer for a video gaming company had taken its toll on him. But at last, the story had been locked for a few weeks now and his role on the project was largely done. He could take the weekend off.

“Plus,” Attitude had said with the smile of an angel, “I promise I won’t cast any sex magic on you while you’re there. I really want you to have a good time, so I’ll leave you alone.”

Jaycee knew Attitude was no angel, but she wasn’t a liar either. If there was any embarrassment to be had, it would be someone else’s and all he had to do was walk away.

The faerie had been true to her word, he now realized. She had promised she wouldn’t cast sex magic on him, and she hadn’t. She’d made him ask the most embarrassing question in the world to Jenny Poussin, no less, but it wasn’t sex. Not technically, anyway.

“You couldn’t leave her alone, could you?” he grumbled.

Attitude, sitting cross-legged on his shoulder and holding onto his ear, just shrugged.

“You know,” she said, “you’re really ungrateful. I know you lust after her. I’ve seen your porn collection. There’s a whole folder dedicated to her!”

“I thought you didn’t understand technology!”

“I understand you.” She tugged at his ear. “Look! Look! It’s starting.”

Jaycee had kept his distance from Jenny, but he could still see her from around a shelf full of sexy anime figurines. She stood benath an A/C vent when her right hand slid to her boob, caressed it in slow circular motions, then played with the nipple. Her breast was still covered, but wow, that was a sight to behold. Jaycee wasn’t the only one to think so; a lot of con-goers obviously agreed with him.

“Oh damn,” he said. “This is going to be trouble for her. Attitude, you can’t let that happen, she’ll get arrested.”

“Not if you run interface for her.”

Jaycee frowned, unsure what the faerie had in mind.

“Run what?”

Attitude sighed. “I have to explain everything, don’t I?” She took off and fluttered in front of his face. “Run interface. You know, talk to guards, explain things away, make sure she doesn’t get into any trouble?”

“Oh. You mean run interference for her.”

The faerie’s eyes narrowed in warning. “Are you correcting me?”

Jaycee held his hands up. “No, not at all, ma’am! I’ll run interface for her! All day if I need to, yes, ma’am!”

Attitude smiled again, more wolf than kitten. “I thought you’d see it my way. I’m gonna help. I’m gonna make it so that people do what you say for the next hour.”

Before Jaycee could protest, Attitude pointed a finger at him and a spell went off.

“Not sex magic,” she said, silencing his objection before he voiced it.

And off he was to do the good faerie’s work.

* * *

It had been hard work, Jaycee thought, and the brain that lurked below his belt buckle definitely agreed. Jenny’s breasts had become too big for her costume and her hands had grown too bold for a PG-rated comic book convention. He had run this way and that, convincing people that she just needed to pee, or that it was a wardrobe malfunction, or that some guy in a Deadpool costume over there had harrassed her.

It had worked. Much as he hated to admit it, his prick rather enjoyed Jenny’s predicament. At last, she made a dash for the bathroom just as her hands dove into her suit like pussy-seeking torpedoes and he lost sight of her.

“Ah, damn!” Attitude complained. “Jaycee, wanna go in and check things out? I can turn you into a girl if you want.”

Hell no!

“Sorry, Attitude, I’m going to pass. And a sex change is sex magic, so you have to keep your word.”

She sneered. “You’re just a walking fun-free zone, aren’t you.”

A number of snappy retorts came to mind, but Jaycee knew that any of them would get him in hot water—if not now, the moment they were back home. He chose what he hoped would be a worthy distraction and pointed at the ladies room.

“Seems to me she’s having enough fun for the two of us.”

Attitude seemed placated. “That’s true. And there’s more coming up.” The faerie glanced at the restrooms then back at Jaycee. “You know, I’m betting she’s going to want to leave as soon as this little episode is over.”

Uh oh. Jaycee knew a trap when he saw one.

“I’m afraid to ask,” he said.

“No need to ask, I’ll tell you” Attitude’s lips twisted into a wicked smile. “She’s going to have a chain of mind-blowing orgasms, then things are going to cool down for a bit. But give her some time and it’s going to happen again.”

“How much time?”

“Hard to say.” Attitude looked up and away, thinking it over. “It really depends on her libido, how much she enjoyed it, how sexy you thought it was, and whether the ambience is favorable to the magic I used. Tons of things, really.”

“You’re no help,” Jaycee said.

Attitude rolled her eyes. “Fine. Eight minutes, twenty-six point three seconds. Happy?”

“She’ll be outside!” Jaycee protested. “Or driving her car! Or in a taxi. That’ll be a disaster.”

Attitude nodded. “Then maybe you’ll want to hear my plan...”

Jaycee swallowed. Attitude had that face.

He was in trouble all right.

* * *

Jenny glanced at her phone. The Uber couldn’t get there soon enough! In the convention hall, she had been getting plenty of stares, but at least they were stares from people who understood geek culture, cosplay, and why a fit girl like her would dress like a villainess from a kid’s cartoon show. Out here on the street, in the middle of downtown Montreal, she was getting confused stares from business men and women rushing over to their next appointment. Admittedly, she shouldn’t have cared, but after the streak of meteoric orgasms she’d just experienced, she felt unusually fragile.

Her phone beeped, confirming her Uber would be there in a moment. She sighed with relief. Just a ten-minute ride and she’d be at the hotel. Maybe fifteen if traffic was bad. Then, a warm bath, piping hot, enough to make her skin turn pink. She’d close her eyes, listen to music, relax, drift off to sleep, maybe slip a finger or three inside her...

Wait, what?

Why would she even think something like that! She wasn’t even aroused... was she? Not after... all that.

The arrival of her Uber interrupted her thoughts. The mere sight of the car swept away Jenny’s concerns. An Aston Martin Valkyrie! What in the hell? She glanced at her phone to confirm and sure enough, that’s what it said. The driver’s name was... Jaycee. The window rolled down.

“Ah, Jenny?” came a female voice.

“Yes,” she said. “Jaycee?”

There was a pause while the driver inside seemed to mumble to herself.

“Yes,” she said, “yes, that’s right, I’m, ah, Jaycee. G-get in.”

Jenny opened the door and took the seat right next to the driver. Wow, the girl was a knockout! Long legs, trim waist, and a fashion sense that showed off her killer curves. She wasn’t “Jenny-curvy,” clearly an all-natural girl, but sexy in her own right. And wealthy, to be able to afford this white lace blouse and black pencil skirt.

“I’m sorry,” Jenny said, “but are you wearing Balmain?”

The driver shifted the car into gear and drove off.

“Balmain?” Jaycee said, a confused look on her face. “What’s a ball-mane?”

Jenny winced. A sexual itch had returned and settled in her groin. She ignored it. Pretended it wasn’t there. Rather, she pointed at Jaycee’s clothes.

“Balmain,” she repeated. “That blouse, signature Balmain.”

The girl glanced down at herself, then returned her attention to the road. “Y-yeah, guess so. I, ah... just grabbed the first thing in my ah... sister’s closet this morning.”

Jenny whistled. “Nice sister.”

“Bad attitude,” Jaycee said, her voice betraying her bitterness.

Jenny’s itch was getting stronger. She glanced down at herself and saw her nipples hardening through the latex, growing puffy with excitement. What the fucking hell? No! This couldn’t be happening again, no way!

But—yes, way!—her breasts were telling a different story, one she had experienced not fifteen minutes earlier. She was growing again, her boobs expanding in small pulses, in sync with her heartbeat. She folded her arms across her chest, fighting a battle on multiple fronts that she feared she would lose.

“You okay?” the driver asked.

Had she seen the tightening of her nipples? Or, horror, the swelling of her chest? Fuck! What was wrong with her?

“Y-yeah,” Jenny said through gritted teeth, “just a little cold. A/C is pretty strong in there.”

Jenny’s itch had turned to a pleasant heat. She squeezed her thighs and was rewarded by a flush of arousal that made her skin tingle. Ah fuck, it was getting worse! And now, the fingers of her right hand had just slipped under the black latex and nudged the stiff nipple as if to say you awake? And yes, it was awake, responding with tingling heat and even more stiffening! Ooh yesssss...

“Did you say something?” the driver asked.

Oh no! Had she moaned out loud! Her cheeks burned at the thought, but no more than her clitoris, which was now throbbing with fiery need.

“N-no,” Jenny managed to say. She twisted her neck this way and that, struggling for control. “Just... ah... these seats are... really comfortable.”

God help her, needed to get to her hotel room fast or she’d make a spectacle of herself yet again. Her pussy was turning into a volcano, just like it had before. Her left hand had joined the fun and was gently squeezing and releasing her right tit, sending more prurient waves straight down to her clit.

No! she protested. I won’t! She asserted her will and she straightened up in her seat, regaining enough control of her hands to tug at the latex and cover most of her nipples. She cast an apologetic glance at the driver.

“Sorry ‘bout the show,” she said, struggling to keep her voice steady. “I ran out of double-sided tape, so there’s... you know, slippage.”

I’ll give you slippage, her pussy seemed to say between each powerful throb. Put something in me, anything, and it’ll slip right in!

“No worries,” the driver said. Then she seemed to think it over. “Don’t worry about it,” she added. “Make yourself comfortable.”

Her voice had an almost magical effect and Jenny’s concerns immediately flew away like a flock of doves. What did it matter if her nipples were showing, it’s not like that girl didn’t have nipples of her own. What’s a little nipple display between girls, right?

“Okay, I won’t,” Jenny said with a sigh. “I... ah... I’ve been meaning to ask...” She had wanted to ask something, but the buzz in her nipples and pussy drove her to distraction. But if she could make conversation, perhaps she could stave off the inevitable sequence she knew was coming.

“What is it?” Jaycee asked.

Jenny slouched in the seat, her knees parting, her hips gyrating just a little bit. Her hands rubbed against the side of her hips, once more obeying a will that wasn’t hers.

“T-this car... S’not cheap...”

“Right,” the girl said. “You probably mean... um... it’s probably weird that I do Uber if I can afford this car, right?”

“Uh huh,” Jenny said. Or did she say it? She was distracted, now, her hands running back and forth on the inside of her thighs. Her arms pushed both her boobs against one another, creating a super-cleavage that made it difficult for her to see what the hands were doing. Not that she needed to. She knew... Her pussy knew, too, and dripped with expectation.

The driver droned on, something about the car being her dad’s, her being a good Samaritan, giving back to the community, or somesuch nonsense. The real nonsense, here, was Jenny’s blazing pussy, her empty, needy pussy. Ah, but her fingers had finally reached the end of their journey, tips meeting clit through the clingy fabric of her Baroness costume.

“We’ll be there in a few minutes,” Jaycee said.

Jenny thrust her hips up to greet her fingers. Jolts of heat ricocheted inside her pussy, the fingers of her right hand dancing across her stiff clitoris. It was so hard! It probably made a visible bump through the latex. God that felt good! So much heat! So wet! Her left hand balled into a fist and pushed against the entrance of her canal, the latex squishing noisily in response. It felt just like a giant cock trying to push through material barring entry to her drenched tunnel.

Yeah, she thought, that’s it! There’s a giant cock that wants to get inside me. Her mind raced along the thought, imagining who that cock might belong to. She conjured up the image of a chiseled warrior made of marble abs and hard glutes, enthralled by her beauty and unable to help himself—a man so crazed with lust that he just thrust against the latex, grunting like a beast, unable to think his way around the basic obstacle.

Fuck! She needed him inside her! Her clit was screaming with need. Her pussy felt wet and wide open for that giant monster knocking and thrusting at the door!

“Get in,” she said between moans, “God yes! Inside... Ooooh!”

Her head lolled from side to side, hips thrusting erratically in response to that imaginary pounding. Yes! Get in! Get in! She visualized it in one moment of searing bliss—a final thrust came, one so powerful that it tore through the black latex, penetrated her, rammed into her like an unstoppable piston plunging through her well-lubricated chamber. Just one thrust and she was over the edge.

The first orgasm was brutal, relentless. She screamed as she came, her body jerking this way and that. Juices splashed down her thighs and up her stomach. Her right hand flew to one giant breast then the next, pinching and tweaking her nipples, fingers groping the endless quivering tit-flesh and driving her further into lust-madness. Her left hand pushed against the entrance of her canal with desperate intensity, too big to fit, one oiled knuckle sliding against her slippery clit again and again. It felt like it would never end.

A second orgasm crashed through her and she screamed again. Both hands clutched her breasts as they seemed to burst outward, hot and heavy with blazing heat. Her body shook and twisted about, no longer under her control, her movements spastic like she was getting hit by multiple stun guns. A third orgasm hit her, then a fourth, and any semblance of thought left her. She vaguely remembered pushing her massive tits against the door at one time, then at some other point grabbing someone’s thigh. Her right hand was inside the latex now, deep inside her pussy—her needy fucking cunt! Her fingers pushed inside her, then strummed against the rigid bud of her clit, that stupid-hot-flaming clit that just kept sending more orgasms every time it looked like it was over.

And finally, it was over.

When she came to her senses, Jenny found that she was slumped almost to the floor of the car, one heel up on the dashboard, a trio of fingers resting inside her soaked vagina. She was panting and her heart raced like she’d finished a four-minute mile. Her body was still trembling, shaken by the occasional post-orgasmic tremor. She cleared her throat, struggled to get back on the seat using her left elbow, and finally pulled her right hand from her sated pussy.

Jaycee pointed at the hotel entrance outside the car window.

“Here we are,” she said. “There’s water bottles in the door if you need to hydrate.”

“T-thanks,” Jenny managed.

“No problem,” Jaycee said. “If you enjoyed your ride, please don’t forget to give your driver five stars.”

“Thanks,” Jenny repeated. “I... um... hope I wasn’t too much of a bother.”

Jaycee shook her head. “Don’t worry about it.”

And just like that, Jenny stopped worrying about it.