The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jesse’s Power

or Stark Naked, Dick Flapping, Right Back to School

Chapter 2

Right after school the next day, Jesse found me again in the hallway, Larry, Bob, and Mark trailing him as usual. “So,” he said. “How’d it go?”

I looked up at him warily. “Not great,” I said. “I guess I learned something about myself though.”

“Huh. What did you have her do?”

I looked away. No point in trying to hide the truth. He’d probably just make me tell him. At least none of my friends were there. “I told her to take her bra off. I saw her boobs.” My face was burning.

“That’s it? You didn’t touch them, or anything?”

“I don’t feel good about it,” I said. “I told her to put the bra back on, but she had to take her shirt off for that. I feel like a jerk.”

He squinted his eyes. “You feel like a jerk because you looked at her boobs, just for a second?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, Boy Wonder, your moral compass points further north than most of your classmates.” I just looked back at him, hoping he’d leave me alone. “You don’t want to do anything more to Cheryl?”

“No.”

“Hm.” He thought about it. “What could I do to tempt you more than that? Tell me.”

My answer was immediate. “I don’t know.” I didn’t want to think about it.

“Think about it.”

I had no choice, of course. I thought. “Well...Cheryl doing things to me...touching me, or showing herself to me...and especially if she wouldn’t remember it afterwards. But please don’t make her do that.”

“No,” he said, scratching his chin. “It’s no fun if you get to call all the shots like that. I think I can make it more interesting, anyhow. Actually, I’ve got an idea. Guys, go find Cheryl, and Tilena, and, what’s his name – Jeremy – would you? I got to figure this out.”

They went off. I tried to leave too, but he told me to stay. I stood in the hallway and waited my fate.

Cheryl said, “Hi Robbie.” She didn’t know anything had happened last time. She didn’t think anything was happening now. She seemed happy to see me. I wished I could have said the same.

Jeremy said, “Are you setting us up, Jesse?”

“No,” said Jesse. “But listen. I’ve got this figured out, I think. Cheryl, tell us how you feel about Robin here.”

“I really like him. I’ve been thinking of being his girlfriend, and maybe marrying him some day. But I don’t want anyone to know that.”

“I told you, Rob,” said Jeremy. He did, too, in his room one day when we were looking at Hustler on the net, but I didn’t believe him for a minute.

“Good,” said Jesse. “I figured. Now, guys, here’s the rules. Robin calls the shots, same as last time. Same basic rules: girls, do what Robbie says, forget everything that happened afterwards, don’t let Robin leave, don’t notice anything unusual. One special rule: Cheryl has to do everything Tilena has to do. Jeremy, you don’t get any powers.” Jeremy moaned. “But, Robin, any time Jeremy suggests something to happen, either you have to do it – I mean, tell both girls to do it – or the girls get mad at you guys. They’ll remember bad things happening – you didn’t like their hair, or whatever. They’ll remember them even after it’s all over. But the more things you say no to, the madder they get, and then they’ll never forgive you. Your whole marriage will be blown, Rob. Got it?”

We all nodded. My shoulders slumped. Nothing good could possibly come of this. We turned to leave.

“Oh, one more thing,” said Jesse. “Well, two. If you have sex, the girls remember everything. But they won’t get pregnant.”

Jeremy said, “If we –”

I cut him off. “We’re not having sex with them.” I gave him a hard stare. “So don’t ask. OK?”

“OK, OK.”

We started off towards the Development. The girls were chatting away with each other. Tilena was a pretty black girl from the projects. Like I said, Jeremy had the hots for her, but she never really noticed him, and she wasn’t now.

“OK, Rob,” said Jeremy. “Now, don’t get all stingy on me, huh? We’re gonna have a good time, right?”

“Jeremy, this is wrong,” I said. “I don’t want to make them do anything they don’t want to do.”

“Well, like – Tilena never pays me any attention. Why shouldn’t she pay attention to me?”

“She doesn’t –” I stopped. Both girls had turned around and were looking at me, waiting. “What?” I said.

“We’re just seeing if you go along with his suggestion,” said Cheryl. “I hope you do. It’s just a little one.”

I took a deep breath. “If I don’t, what’s going to happen?”

“I’ll think that you said I wasn’t very good in math class.”

Tilena said, “I’ll think that Jeremy pinched my butt.”

“But I think you’re great in math!” I insisted. Cheryl just looked at me.

I stood there and thought about it. I had to nip this in the bud. “Forget it,” I said. “I’m sorry, Cheryl.”

Cheryl said, “You don’t have to be mean. I’ll bet you got some problems wrong on that test, too.”

I said, “What? You thought I said...?” Cheryl said, “Yeah, and I’m mad about it.” She walked off towards the Development. For the moment, at least, she wasn’t looking back.

Tilena said, “You jerk!” to Jeremy, and took off after her.

I started off to catch up. “Cheryl, I’m sorry,” I said. “I was just –”

Jeremy interrupted me. “Rob, that was mean.”

“Leave me alone,” I said.

“You can’t make me,” he said. He gets this way sometimes. “You can’t make me leave you alone. You have to take my suggestions, or Cheryl will keep getting madder at you. So you better listen to me.”

We were both walking along behind the girls now. They were talking about how annoying we were. Great.

“Jeremy, you’re trying to make me do something I just don’t want to do. It’s not right to force these girls to do anything. Once this is over with, you can talk to Tilena whenever you want.”

“She never talks to me!”

I took a deep breath. I was on thin ice here. At the least, I wanted to keep him talking so he wouldn’t go making more suggestions already. I looked at my watch. I didn’t see how were were ever getting through the next hour and forty-five minutes. “Tilena is...a very nice girl who comes from a...kind of different world than what you do, Jer. Maybe she could warm up to you gradually...”

“Not if she never pays attention to me!”

“Well, now she knows that –”

“If you’d just tell her to at least talk to me...”

The girls turned around again.

“That’s all it takes?” I said. They nodded.

I took a deep breath. Jeremy was looking at me expectantly, Cheryl hopefully, Tilena had her hands on her hips. Cheryl opened her mouth, then closed it again. I said, “What?”

“I’m not allowed to say anything,” she said. Great.

“Come on, Robbie, or I’ll ask for something else,” said Jeremy.

Shit. “Fine,” I said. “Tilena, talk to Jeremy for a few minutes.” She looked so angry that I added, “And be nice to him. After we get to the Development, I want to talk to him.”

Tilena walked back to Jeremy. “I forgive you,” she said. “As long as you have a little respec. You always got to have respec for me, you got that?”

Jeremy said, “Uh-huh.”

Tilena said, “You heard about that episode of Cops where they had this guy that was selling crack, and...”

Cheryl said, “Well, what did you get on the test?” She chatted happily enough as we walked. I was feverishly trying to figure out what I could say to Jeremy. He had all the cards, really. Unless I was willing to give up completely on Cheryl – right after I’d heard she wanted to be my girlfriend!

But I had to have some leverage on Jeremy...some way to keep this under control. Tilena and Jeremy were doing OK now. She didn’t seem to be mad at him. Probably that was as good as it was going to get, really.

When we got to the Development, I said, “I changed my mind. Just keep talking to him.”

We sat on the logs. Tilena just kept right on talking. “’Cause my mom never wants to go to church, but my dad says she ought to...”

Jeremy said, “Robbie, can I see her boobs? Please?”

I said, “Jeremy, would you cut that out!” They were all looking at me.

“Are you saying no?” said Jeremy.

“Not yet,” I said, “but can we come to some kind of agreement here? I feel really bad about this, Jer.”

“Well, we need to compromise. I have needs too, dude. When do my needs ever get met?”

We looked at each other. “Well, don’t ask for anything else for...ten minutes. OK?”

“Fine.” He licked his lips and looked at Tilena. She was staring into the distance.

I sighed. “OK, Tilena, show Jeremy your breasts. And keep talking to him.” My heart started to hammer as both Tilena and Cheryl took off their shirts. Then the bras. Tilena had a thinner, lacy bra about the same color as her complexion – coffee without cream. They both kept talking as if nothing was happening.

Cheryl said, “Did you see Spiderwick – when it came out, I mean? I really liked the way the kids can see into the real world...” Tilena was still talking about church.

Jeremy met my eye past four gorgeous breasts as the girls exercised their chests. “This is great, man. I mean, you’ve got to enjoy it, too, Rob! Don’t you? And when do we get to – ”

“Ten minutes, Jer!”

“I was just going to ask if we get to touch them, just a little.”

Damn it. The girls stopped and looked at me.

“Come on, just a little,” said Jeremy.

“You’re cheating!”

“Just a little. Come on.”

I raised my eyes. My dick was harder than I like to admit. I was in a corner.

“But REALLY ten minutes after this, OK?”

“I promise.”

“Promise?” He met my eyes and nodded.

“Fine. Tilena, let him touch your breasts.”

Tilena said, “My pastor doesn’t think that girls should ever talk to boys, hardly. I mean, I guess they have to sometimes, but he thinks...”

Cheryl started up on movies again. Her breasts – which I could touch without her even knowing it – moved up and down as she talked about the Wizard of Oz. I wasn’t listening, but she never noticed.

Jeremy had touched Tilena’s left breast. His hand gently explored the underneath. He found the spot beneath the breast where it rested against her brown skin, and he slid his hand down there. His face was utterly concentrated, his tongue wandering obscenely around his lips and teeth.

He lifted the breast gently. Tilena’s were smaller than Cheryl’s; perhaps the size of an orange. Her nipples were very dark, with broad crinkly areas around them, bigger than quarters. The nipples themselves had been soft and flat before he started, but they were starting to stick out. He stroked around the breast, touching the nipple, which stood up taller. His hand wandered between the breasts, over the top of the right one, then back to the left, which was nearer to him.

“We used to go to the Larchmont Church of God before my grandma passed away, Tilena was saying – as if anyone were listening. “They had great music there, I used to love the singing and the drums every week. Well, we went on Wednesdays as well, and we had worship and bible study...”

I looked at Cheryl. “Marion the Librarian was one of my favorite characters when I was a smaller girl,” she was saying. “We used to watch that movie over and over...” I was having an extremely difficult time watching her face as her breasts jiggled softly to her voice. She had smaller, roundish areas around big pink nipples. I thought about how they had looked when I’d asked her to put her hands over her head, how they’d risen...and wondered what it would look like now.

What could it hurt, now?

“Put your hands over your head, girls,” I said. “Just for a minute or so.”

Jeremy looked at me gratefully, and moved around in front of Tilena where she sat on her log. Her breasts, always perky, were thrust forward and upward in this position, and now he explored them both, touching softly along the exposed sides for what seemed like an hour...

They put their arms down. Jeremy looked over at Cheryl, and the way he looked at her breasts made me mad. I didn’t know what to do.

He reached forward a hand, but Cheryl gave him a hard look and moved away. The permission didn’t extend to her. He went back to Tilena, nothing daunted.

Now he leaned forward and kissed her left nipple.

“Jeremy!” He looked around at me, still kissing. “Cut it out!”

He pulled his mouth off. “I’m not hurting her.” And went back to kissing. “And you shouldn’t be in a hurry to get me to move on to the next thing, dude.”

I closed my mouth, and tried to listen to Cheryl. Jeremy worshipped at the altar of Tilena’s breasts, touching and kissing every square millimeter, stroking the tops, the bottoms, the glorious curves, until I figured he knew everything there was to know about them.

I was insanely jealous. Why didn’t I get to touch Cheryl’s? She wouldn’t know. She wouldn’t care. She didn’t even mind – she wanted to marry me, for God’s sake.

No she didn’t. She was only considering it. It wasn’t the same. Several times, my hand began to rise – as if by itself – towards her breasts, and each time, I dragged it down.

The last time, I had to use my other hand. She didn’t see.

Finally, my hand reached her breast. She didn’t look at me. I reveled in the glorious softness, then realized what I was doing. I jerked it away.

I don’t think Jeremy saw me reach up, but he saw me yank my hand back. He looked around. “Doesn’t it feel nice?” he said innocently.

My face was red as a brick, and I choked as I tried to answer him. “It doesn’t make it right!” I spluttered.

“Hm.” Jeremy went behind Tilena and touched her breasts from there. Cheryl reached up and casually scratched near the spot where my hand had been. Both girls kept talking.

Jeremy said, “I’ve got an ide –”

Desperately, I cut him off. “Tilena, tell Jeremy how you’d feel about a guy controlling you, making you let him touch your breasts against your will. Tell the truth.”

Tilena and Cheryl both stopped talking. It hadn’t occurred to me that both of them would be answering the question. I just thought it might slow him down to hear. They girls looked at each other, then Tilena spoke first.

“I’d want to kill the motha-fucka. I’d tear his throat out.” Her hands tightened into claws. Jeremy stepped back. Sweat stood out on Tilena’s breasts. “It also turns me on. Makes me wet to think about it.”

Cheryl shrugged magnificently, and said, “About the same, I guess. But a guy that managed to keep his hands to himself, given the chance, would be extra special to me. Either way, yeah, it makes me wet too.”

Not exactly what I’d hoped for!

“OK,” said Jeremy, looking me in the eye. “Now I want her to touch me, same as I’m – no, wait...I...I want her to touch me all over, the way that would feel good to her if she liked me.”

My head began to spin as I realized the implications of his most recent wish. I would get touched by my Cheryl. Once she did, I was afraid my determination not to take advantage of her would evaporate.

“I...no, don’t do it.”

“Goddamn it!” cried Tilena. “Don’t you talk to me that way, you pissant. You fuckin’ loser.”

Cheryl stopped talking, and covered her face in her hands. My eyes were helplessly drawn to her exposed breasts. “I...I’m sorry,” she sobbed. “I’m never...I’ll never...” A tear trickled between her fingers and dripped on her big, soft boob. What had she heard.

“I’m sorry,” I started to say, but Jeremy grinned victoriously at me. “At least let us have a nice, long hug. OK?”

Cheryl looked up at me with pleading eyes. I couldn’t have looked away. I’d have torn out my own tongue before it turned her down. “Hug him.”

Cheryl collapsed against me with a sob, her breasts heaving against my shirt, her arms wrapped tight around my neck, enveloping me in the quiet smell of her shampoo – a smell I’ve loved ever since. I patted her soft, sweating back, afraid to let my hand stay in contact too long....

After an endless, timeless time, she pulled her head back to meet my eyes again. Brown eyes with yellow flecks. Her nose like a strawberry; her lips, a little open....At that moment, Jeremy – who must have been watching us like a hawk – said, “and a loving kiss.”

My mouth moved with no will of mine – I swear it. It answered all on its own: “Kiss him.” I never looked away from Cheryl.

Cheryl planted her lips on mine, and the world went away. I don’t remember sinking to the ground. I don’t remember giving in to let my arms wrap around her. I don’t remember closing my eyes, or opening them again to gaze into hers as our lips met. I only remember falling headfirst into those browny-yellow eyes, and giving myself away.

More words came. “Now the touching all over, as if we were in love.”

That brought me to my senses for a moment, but I was lost, lost. I groaned. I did not want to allow it...but there were no choices. My words fell out of me like helpless drops of water. “Let him touch you all over.”

I had to get this over with...“And touch him back.”

Cheryl lay on top of me, her big soft body heavy and warm. I touched her cheek and she touched mine. I stroked her hair and she stroked mine. I kissed her deeply, and heard,

“The clothes, Rob.”

No! But if I declined, Cheryl would pull away, would get mad...half-naked and furious, touching me...it was crazy. There was no way out. How could there be? “Take off your clothes,” I muttered.

Cheryl sat up and kicked off her shoes, and with Cheryl off me, I could see Tilena undoing the straps on hers.

“She needs to take mine off, too,” said Jeremy.

“Jeremy!” He just looked at me and waited.

Tilena, sweating and hoarse, had started to talk again. “The church in the South-East is big and I don’t think it’s as friendly. They’ve got bible study every day of the week, which is convenient, but I honestly don’t want to go that often.”

Tilena’s pants were coming off now, but they were so tight she had to wiggle out of them. Her underwear was the very skimpy kind. You could see the edges of her vagina around it.

If she took Jeremy’s clothes off, bad things would happen. I opened my mouth to refuse. But Cheryl had gotten out of her clothes faster than Tilena, and she was on me. Our hands were everywhere, all over each other. I touched her shoulders, her butt, my hands stroked down her legs, and and I last I touched her soft, soft breasts as she sat above me, her hands roaming as mine did.

I was forgetting something. Oh well. “Take his clothes off,” I said, still looking at Cheryl. She started unbuttoning my shirt. I had to sit up. Tilena was pulling off Jeremy’s shirt, still grinding on about her church or something. Cheryl started on my T-shirt. “I always thought Marion should have opened a pool hall,” she said. “But I’m just being silly. I just could never really understand the romance in the story, really. Lean back.”

I leaned back, and she tugged my pants out from under me. Then the underwear. She looked longingly at my dick – and it looked right back at her.

Tilena was starting on Jeremy’s pants. He looked like he’d won the lottery. He was going to ask for oral sex next...as hopelessly lost as I was, I wanted to prevent that. “Once the pants are off, hug and kiss him,” I said.

Two naked teenagers holding each other? I wasn’t succeeding in preventing anything here. But Cheryl and I held each other, and stared into each others’ eyes, and we kissed....

Her pussy on my leg was grinding gently. My penis leaking against her. She leaned down to kiss me again, her breasts soft against my chest, and my will to resist was gone, gone, gone...her soft, wet pussy was sliding towards my dick, which reached up to meet it...

“Now let us fuck,” said Jeremy.

I choked, but it didn’t stop my words. “Let him fuck you.”

Cheryl cried out in ecstasy and plunged onto me. We held each other as we rocked and trembled.

Tilena, meanwhile, had not stopped her monologue. Jeremy was positioning himself behind her, while she looked out the window. “...But I never watch TV after bedtime, anyhow. My mother says it’s a sin to watch TV too much, and I don’t know about that, because she watches all the time anyhow, so I don’t see what’s a sin about it...”

My eyes and Cheryl’s swore undying love. She was going to remember this, I realized, and I saw her realize it too. It was all worth it. She held my eyes as we moved together.

“I love you,” I murmured, and she kissed me again, and again, and again.

I could tell that Jeremy was about to orgasm, as his movements got more spasmodic, and he bent over Tilena. I was about to come as well, and I knew – even though it was my first time, we were so in tune – I knew that Cheryl was going to come as well. It was almost over...but Jeremy gasped out one last request.

“Now make her come.”

No need to hesitate this time. “Come for him.”

Cheryl’s eyes were wide and open like giant, singing mouths, as she spasmed, and spasmed, and I came too, and I heard Tilena cry out as if in pain. Cheryl collapsed on me, and lay silent.

Not Tilena. I could see her through the strands of Cheryl’s hair across my face, the smell of mild shampoo. Tilena turned around where she sat on hands and knees, and she looked back at Jeremy. His dick was still in her. He was recovering, but not fast enough.

She twisted like a wildcat, and dove at him, claws out. He cried out. Her fingernails made long, bleeding stripes across his back as he scrambled away.

“Robbie, make her –”

“Do what you want, Tilena,” I said through Cheryl’s hair. “Do what you want to do.” Tilena grabbed for his face as he got to his feet. She caught his hair and nearly pulled him down, but his hair was too short; Jeremy pulled away and tore out the door, Tilena hard on his heels. I heard them clatter down the stairs and slam through the plywood. I heard the swearwords, and Jeremy’s cry of pain. In a minute, me and Cheryl got up and and stood side by side in the window, still naked, watching them run. They were pretty evenly matched, as they ran and stumbled across the rainy soccer field.

Tilena in beautiful form, running like a racehorse, breasts bouncing in time.

Jeremy was still scrambling. He was taller, his legs were longer, but he was in a blind panic, and starting to stumble.

Stark naked, dick flapping, right back to school.