The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Job Interview

* * *

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Do not try this at home. Or at anyone else’s home. In the real world, non-consensual hypnosis is abuse. Although some elements may be inspired by real-life hypno sessions, MC stories do not offer accurate descriptions of hypnosis. And now that we’re on the same page, let’s leave the real world for a while...

* * *

Nice house, Tyler thought. Squinting from the sunlight, he took in the three-story house, the large fastidiously groomed lawn, the three car garage, and the large sparkling new van on the driveway. Some place for a job interview.

Eighteen year-old Tyler Parris hated classes and loved working out. He’d long considered becoming a personal trainer. After graduating high school, he had started studying for the certification exams, but couldn’t wait to stop living with his annoying step father. He needed a job, fast. So he almost jumped when he saw a job posting on Craigslist for someone charismatic and into fitness for some innovative new startup. A few emails and a non-disclosure agreement later, there he was.

He walked up to the front door and rang the bell. As he heard footsteps, he put on his most winning smile. He’d been told it was hard to resist.

A broad-shouldered man in his early forties opened the door. His hair was close-cropped, his t-shirt tightly hugged his pecs and shoulders, while his shorts did the same to his quads seemingly without intending to. He looked like the fitness trainers Tyler used to watch on YouTube, just friendlier.

“Hi,” he said warmly, stretching out his hand, his t-shirt sleeve riding up his bicep.

Tyler felt intimidated for a second, even slightly disoriented—he’d never met anyone who felt this strong in person, let alone someone with such deep green eyes. But, after a second or two, the man’s smile had disarmed him. Snapping to, Tyler grasped the outstretched hand and shook it firmly.

“Hi, I’m Tyler,” he replied with all the confidence he could muster.

“Byron,” the man replied, still smiling, looking directly into Tyler’s eyes and holding Tyler’s hand. “Thanks for coming out!”

“Thanks for inviting me,” Tyler said, still just disoriented enough to not notice the handshake lasting a few seconds too long.

“Glad to have you. So far, I think you’re a great fit!” The older man’s eyes briefly looked Tyler over as he finally released his hand. “Let me show you the job.” Byron started walking toward the van parked on his driveway and Tyler found himself following. “I’ve had successful businesses before, but this... this will be a labor of love.” They reached the van, and Byron put his hand on the rear door. “I think you’re gonna love this,” he said, swinging the door open.

Inside, there was every kind of workout and fitness gear one could reasonably fit in a van: dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, jump ropes, even a folding elliptical. All of it was meticulously arranged and fastened.

“Nice!” Tyler said.

“This is the new business,” Byron went on. “People barely leave their houses these days, so we’re going to train them at home. We’ll design their routines, bring the equipment, provide support and encouragement, and above all else...” Byron put his hand on Tyler’s shoulder and looked directly into the teenager’s eyes “... we’re gonna build deep connections. They’re gonna love us. So they’re gonna keep inviting us back.”

Tyler found himself listening intently, as if unable to turn away from the intensity of the older trainer’s gaze. But he liked what he heard. He liked working with people, he wanted to be a trainer, and he was good at making people love him. So far, so good.

“Come with me,” Byron said, closing the van door and heading for the front door of the house. “So, the details: we charge sixty bucks a session, you keep 20, I keep the rest, reinvest it into the business. You manage your own appointments, so that your clients are talking only to you. Connection, remember? Oh,” he stopped as he reached the front door. “Every client’s first session is free.”

“Won’t people just get free sessions and—", Tyler began to ask

“That’s why you have to build a connection. Let me show you.”

They entered the house and walked into a large, almost lavish living room.

“Have a seat,” said Byron, pointing to one of the two chairs standing in the middle of the living room. The chairs looked out of place, as if they had been put there just for this visit.

Tyler sat down. Byron pulled up the other chair smack in front of Tyler’s, spreading his legs so that Tyler’s legs were trapped between his.

“The first step to making a connection is eye contact,” Byron went on. “You do this naturally, but watch what happens when you hold someone’s gaze a little longer... just allow yourself to look and let whatever happens happen.”

Tyler felt himself starting to become fascinated.

“That’s right, you can feel it now. The next step is the touch. A touch sends such powerful messages that the mind doesn’t even think to resist them. A touch on the shoulder means ‘I’m your friend, I’ll protect you.’” Byron placed his hand on Tyler’s right shoulder. “Feel that? Feels good, doesn’t it? Before, you might have been intimidated by my body, my muscles, but my hand on your shoulder unconsciously tells you that you don’t have to be afraid of my strength. You don’t have to fight it. We’re friends. My strength will protect you. Can you feel that connection starting to build now?”

Tyler nodded, still captivated by Byron’s green eyes.

“Now that the connection is growing, you can use another touch, something more powerful, more personal. For example, think of a way to weave the word “relax” into the conversation and touch their chest at that moment, and that tells their mind that your touch is making them...” Byron touched Tyler’s chest “...relax...”

Tyler felt a tidal wave flow through his chest, washing away tension from his body, pushing him back in his chair. The relaxation felt like it was spreading through his body making him feel so good...

“That’s right,” Byron continued. “When you make someone feel so relaxed, it makes them more open, and that lets you make that connection so much deeper. Once you’ve got them at this level of connection, you can touch the back of their head and send that feeling right into their brain, like this...”

Byron reached over and gently touched the back of Tyler’s head. Tyler felt a mist flow through his mind, clouding his thoughts... he was starting to feel like he was zoning out.

“Like that...” Byron cooed softly while letting his hand glide down Tyler’s head and neck. Tyler’s head was starting to droop.

“That’s right. You’re in a place now where you can fully enjoy feeling my touch, and that the feeling can spread out from whatever place I touch. Notice on what happens when I touch your thigh, how that feeling spreads...”

Byron placed his hand on Tyler’s right thigh, and Tyler felt a warm, almost pulsating sensation spreading from Byron’s hand.

“Normally, you wouldn’t let someone you just met touch you like that, but when you have this deep, captivating connection, it just feels so good, doesn’t it?”

Tyler moaned softly in assent.

“And by using both my hands, I can double this feeling. Pay attention to how it spreads and grows between my hands...”

Byron placed his other hand on Tyler’s other thigh. He felt vibrations of pleasure spread through his thighs and groin...

“That’s right. Feels so good, doesn’t it? Don’t worry if you feel it starting to spread into your cock. My hands are sending so much pleasure into you, it’s perfectly fine if you get turned on...”

As soon as he heard these words, Tyler felt his cock starting to stir. He suddenly realized it would feel embarrassing to throw a hardon in front of someone he’d just met. The fear jolted him closer to consciousness.

“I should go,” he muttered.

“Not yet,” Byron replied calmly. “My touch feels so good spreading pleasure through your body, and as it does, it’s going to paralyze your leg muscles, just for a while. Put them right to sleep.” He gently squeezed his fingers around the teenager’s quads and felt them melt under his touch. “That’s right, the harder you try to move your legs, the more lazy, sleepy, and relaxed they become because it feels so good for you to fully experience what my touch is doing to your body. Trying to fight it would only make you even more tired, even more heavy, even more open, so it’s ok to just accept how good I’m making you feel the longer I hypnotize you with my eyes, and voice, and touch... That’s right... just relax”

Tyler felt strength drain out of his muscles as his cock started throbbing as it grew.

“Feels good to become so deeply aware of what my touch is doing to your cock, doesn’t it?”

Byron’s thumbs reached out toward Tyler’s growing cock, and Tyler felt the touch through his shorts and underwear. It felt as though an electric spasm of pleasure surged through his cock. His underwear started to feel wet near the tip of his cock.

“That’s right,” Byron kept speaking slowly and calmly. “Just imagine how much more overpowering that pleasure will be when there’s no clothing between my fingers and your hypnotized cock.” Tyler’s cock throbbed faster now. “In a few moments, I’ll let you get completely naked, but before you do, feel your clothes absorb whatever’s left of your will, your self-control, your resistance to the pleasure my touch and my voice are creating inside you. When your clothes are gone, your will is gone. Nod your head if you understand.”

Tyler felt scared. He couldn’t help feeling something flow out of his body and into his clothes. In a few moments, would his body, with all its strength, become a helpless puppet for this stranger to manipulate? And then, the fear itself seemed to flow out of his body and into his shirt. Tyler felt his head slowly nodding.

“Good boy,” Byron said. “Now, you can shed your clothes and your will. The more you open your body, the more you can feel the pleasure touch it.” Tyler’s arms reached to pull off his t-shirt, accelerating as they moved. As he started lifting up his shirt, it was as though he felt a blanket of pleasure touching his exposed skin. His arms pulled the shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. Tyler’s whole body felt lighter as his skin tingled with pleasure. His arms reached for his waistband just as his legs suddenly regained just enough strength to lift him off the chair to take off his shorts and underwear. As his hands glided down his muscular legs, Tyler pushed his sneakers off his feet as he brought the shorts all the way down. His body now completely exposed, he leaned back in the chair feeling pleasure envelop him.

“That’s right,” Byron continued. “Now that there’s nothing between your body and my pleasure touch, you might be a little overwhelmed by how intense and addictive it feels. That’s perfectly fine, take your time to fully enjoy it.”

Byron placed his hands around Tyler’s well trained pecs, letting his thumbs rest on the teenager’s nipples. He flicked his thumbs across Tyler’s nipples, as helpless moans escaped the hypnotized teenager’s throat.

“That’s right. Follow my hands as they glide down to your legs and cock, filling your body with that intense addictive pleasure.” He began moving his hand down toward Tyler’s abs. “You might soon realize that nobody else can make you feel this way. No other pleasure, sexual or otherwise, comes close.” Byron’s hands had reached Tyler’s waist. “And now, when I touch your legs and cock, you’ll become completely mine, my touch seducing your cock more powerfully than anything else could.”

Byron placed his hands on Tyler’s naked thighs, his thumbs gliding down the sides of Tyler’s leaking, throbbing cock.

“Look how hard you want to cum for me,” Byron said with a slight smile. “Since your body is completely paralyzed and under my control, I bet in your mind you’re begging for me to relieve this intense need my touch is creating inside you. But... that can’t happen yet. First, I need to fully addict your cock.”

With that, Byron put the palm of one hand under Tyler’s balls, his fingers gently wrapping around them and pulsing waves of pleasure into Tyler’s balls one finger at a time. Byron’s thumb reached up to the underside of the base of Tyler’s cock and began gliding side to side, overwhelming Tyler even more powerfully, short-circuiting his mind. Tyler’s muscles began to spasm uncontrollably, random moans becoming even more desperate.

“That’s right. And to make this even more powerful, I’m going to wrap my other hand around your cock. You will feel intense pleasure and need flow through your cock, and as you do, your cock will realize that nobody else can give you this kind of pleasure. No other touch can overpower your cock with desire the way mine can. Are you ready?”

Byron waited a second for an answer Tyler’s mind was too scrambled to give. Then, he gently placed his palm under Tyler’s shaft and slowly wrapped his fingers around it.

“That’s right, feel my hand pumping pleasure, desire, and addiction into your cock. Your cock craves my touch, nothing else comes close.”

Byron started pulsing his fingers into Tyler’s cock, from the base to the tip, in rhythm with the fingers of his other hand pulsing into Tyler’s balls.

“You’ll be unable to cum without me. The harder you try, the more you find yourself missing my touch. Needing my touch. Craving my touch. If you try to stroke your cock without me, the closer you get to cumming, the more tired, heavy, and sleepy your arms become. Feel how my hands saturate your cock with craving for me.”

Tyler felt the need in his cock spasm out of control. He would do anything for this touch, this pleasure. He was so close to cumming, so close to fulfilling this need. The fingers around his cock seemed to be pulsating harder and faster, he was almost at the edge now. A few... more...

And then Byron pulled his hands back. Need overwhelmed the helpless teenager, moans turned into muffle begging screams...

“You’re not ready to cum for me yet. I want you to live with how intense your need for me is, at least until tomorrow. So in a few moments, I will leave this room. Then, you will wake up in your own time, forgetting everything that happened since you sat in that chair. It’s so easy to forget—just like you forget a dream, it just slips away, like a twig falling into a river and being swept away... the harder you try to reach for it, the faster the current carries it away. You’ll wake up, get dressed, and go home. You’ll come back tomorrow at 9 am. You can start slowly waking up now.”

Byron stood up quickly and walked into an adjoining room, closing the door behind him. Then, he opened the door halfway and poked his head out.

“Oh, one more thing,” he spoke toward still throbbing Tyler whose eyes were beginning to flutter groggily toward opening.

“You got the job.”

* * *

To be continued?