The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Joe Boy

The afternoon sun pushed through the blinds and made the living room, an Ikea-inspired shrine of drabness, appear slightly less drab. The only activity therein came from the television, where two large women on a talk show beat the crap out of each other as the audience egged them on. The women, bullrushing and throwing haymakers while wearing tight dresses, high heels, and 150 extra pounds of flab, were usually the type of TV that Jack loved to watch. But today, he was oblivious. He sat bolt upright on the couch, mind blank, heart hammering in his chest. It was nearly time.

There was a knock on the front door.

“Just a minute!”, Jack called.

He took a deep breath and stared at his hands. They were quivering, and his fingertips felt like ice. His little bachelor pad with the unhealthy bamboo plant and the frisbees hanging on the wall just did not seem like the right place. Things like this were not done here.

You’ve got an obligation. You can’t back out now.

With that thought, Jack climbed to his feet and opened the door. The man outside was middle-aged, balding, and several inches taller than Jack, who stood 5′7″. The visitor wore jeans and an ancient gray T-shirt which stretched tightly across his flabby torso. He was fat, hairy, and crude—just like his pictures had shown. Jack gulped. His heart pounded even harder.

“You Joe Boy from online?”, the man asked. His voice had the deep and raspy quality of a long term smoker.

“Yes. So you’re John? Dog68?”

“Yep.”

With that, John strode inside. Jack cringed as the man’s grungy boots stomped on his carpet, but he did not complain. In fact, Jack thought, this was exactly the type of man he had expected.

The portly guest flopped onto the couch, which groaned beneath the weight. He did not speak at first, but solemnly picked up the remote, turned off the TV, and gazed up at Jack expectantly. Seconds passed.

“Well? You know what I’ve come for. Let’s get started. Show me.”

Show me

Those words brought Jack back to an earlier time, only two days before. He had been indulging in his usual pastime where he would talk to women via IM, go on webcam, then, once they had gotten comfortable, pull the webcam down to give them a view of his hand stroking his hard cock. The bitches went apeshit, but he didn’t care. Most of the time, his cock would be spurting cum before they could even close the cam in disgust. Hundreds of women had seen Jack cum over the years, and just the thought of that made him hard and want to search for a new victim.

But two days ago, a stranger had messaged him out of the blue.

“So... I hear you like to show women your dick.”

Jack flinched in surprise. The name, n344235, was one he’d never seen before.

“What? Where did you hear that? Who the fuck are you?”

The stranger turned on their microphone, and a young female voice echoed through his speakers.

“Who the fuck am I? Well, my name is Nemie. And where did I hear it? I heard it from my sister. Turn on your microphone. I want to hear who I’m talking to.”

Jack did so, but could think of nothing to say.

“You remember my sister, right? You came in front of her last week. She’s 14, you know.”

The back of Jacks neck grew cold, and he paused before responding.

“What? No, I never...”

Nemie turned on her webcam, and the image of a slender Asian woman, perhaps 20 years old, appeared on Jack’s screen. Her skin was pale but flawless, and her face was framed with wavy black hair which fell past her shoulders. As Jack stared, he noticed that Nemie’s shirt, a grey tank top, was a little too small, and revealed the top of a black lace bra. Her full breasts, about a C cup, strained against the material which contained them, begging to be released. Despite his surprise, Jack began to feel a stirring in his crotch.

But it was Nemie’s eyes which most caught Jacks attention. They were a vivid, cold blue which could not possibly have been a natural color, and her gaze, while not unfriendly, was nonetheless very piercing and hard to ignore. A thin smile creased her lips.

“It’s alright. I am talking to you because she told me what a nice dick you have. I am talking to you because I want to see that dick, and I want to see you cum. Show me.”

Show me.

The fat man on Jacks couch stared at him. His face showed no lust, no friendliness, no encouragement. Just a vague sense of anticipation.

Jack could not think of a sexy way to remove socks. He bent down, pulled them off awkwardly, and dropped them on the floor. He felt like a shy kid performing in a school play, and was not sure if he was doing this right, or even what the right way was.

Next, he slowly peeled off his T-shirt and dropped it next to the socks. The air in the room felt cold on his body, which he had shaved for just this occasion.

“Not bad. Keep going”, the man massaged the front of his jeans as he spoke.

Jack unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down, and stepped lightly out of them. Across the room, he heard a fly unzipping and he tried to ignore the significance of that sound. Jack found it harder and harder to believe the situation was real. He was straight! But here he was, in his living room, completely naked except for the pink thong which Nemie had recommended he buy for shows. And this disgusting slob sat panting on the couch only a few feet away, stroking his thick stubby cock. Jack was horrified, but he could not back out now.

“Turn around and show me your ass, then slowly pull down the thong as you bend over.”

Show me.

Nemie cocked her head and stared silently at Jack. Even with the grainy image from her cheap webcam, he could see the half-smile, the tits heaving slightly up and down with each breath she took. Jack decided to focus on the tits, because he could not look at Nemies weirdly colored eyes any longer. They never seemed to show any emotion or even blink.

I would not, Jack thought, like to meet this girl in real life. He swallowed and licked his lips, then spoke.

“This can’t be real. What are you trying to do?”

“I am TRYING”, Nemie spoke purposefully, as if talking to a child, “to see you stroke your cock. I am over 18. I am... TRYING to get you to cum for me and have an online experience you’ll never forget. Do you understand? If you don’t start soon, you will always regret missing this chance. Strip naked and stroke your cock. Do it!”

Jacks mind raced, but the stirring in his crotch had turned into a raging hard on which could not be ignored. He turned on his webcam and watched Nemie’s eyes flick briefly to her screen, then return to gaze directly into her own camera, seemingly straight at Jack. Even though he knew she was 4000 miles away, Jack felt as though she was in the room with him.

He stood up, backed away from the desk so that the camera would display his whole body, then quickly removed his shirt and pants, all the time watching his screen to see Nemie’s reaction. She sat motionless, her unworldly eyes seemingly gazing directly at him, the half smile etched upon her face. Jack’s cock was so hard that it almost tangled in his boxers as he pulled them down, and he began to jerk himself off, slowly at first, but faster and faster as his urge took over.

Jacks masturbation soon turned into a frenzy and he focused only on the woman on the screen in front of him, becoming lost in the feminine Asian features, the sapphire blue color of the eyes. As he felt the delicious peak of a climax approaching, Jack no longer felt afraid of those eyes but became even more aroused by the piercing gaze. He reached the point of no return and his cock began to shoot huge spurts of cum as his knees grew weak, and during the entire orgasm, he matched the gaze of those eyes which no longer seemed to be an icy, dead, blue but a glowing scarlet. His mind became one with those eyes as he grabbed onto the wall for support. He blacked out.

Jack snapped back to reality and blinked slowly. He was still leaning backwards, propped up against the wall. The clock above his computer told him that a couple of minutes had passed. Nemie remained on the screen with her half-smile still in place, but her eyes were no longer strange – just the plain brown eyes of a Filipina, and her breasts seemed smaller somehow. Jack took a deep breath, lurched forward, and collapsed into his seat, only vaguely aware of the wetness on the carpet where he had recently shot his load.

“That was fucking intense. Jesus. We’ll have to do this again.”, Jack said.

“Oh? But we’re not finished yet.”

“What, you want to get off while I watch?”

“No. I just mean I’m not done with you. Did you see my eyes before? My brother is a programmer, and a good one. My eye color now is the same as it always was – it was a program which my brother wrote which made them seem otherwise. Oh, and my breasts haven’t changed, either.”

“That’s cool. You should send me a copy of that sometime.”, Jack’s serene post-orgasmic feeling had vanished. It was time to sign off and go.

“No! It’s not just ‘cool’. It also heightened your orgasm to the point where you were in a trance after cumming. I didn’t watch you jack off, by the way. You’re fucking nasty.”

“So why...”

“You like to show yourself. While your mind was wandering, I gave you some good advice. See, most women think that people like you are disgusting, but there are always men who are willing to see a good show.”

“I’m not gay! What the fuck kind of advice is that?”

“You seemed pretty agreeable a few minutes ago. So agreeable, that I suggested you start advertising yourself online for real life performances in front of men. Real life is so much better, isn’t it? That way, they’ll just LOVE your performances!”

“I won’t do that.”

“Yes you will. Once I sign off, you’re going to start posting ads and taking pictures of yourself to attract the pervs in your area. And the point of your shows is to generate cum, right? Well, you’re going to do everything you can in order to help those men cum when they respond to your ad and visit you. You will accept all visitors. You will give a live action show to any man who desires one. You will strip for those men and you will wear lacy, feminine underwear to make them more interested as you remove your clothes. And whatever they ask for, you will do.”

“You’re a nutjob. Fuck you. I’m not doing any of that shit.”

“You won’t be bothering anyone’s sister or daughter anymore. I have to go now. I know you have work to do.”

Nemie looked down briefly, and her image disappeared from Jack’s screen as she logged out. Jack felt cold sweat on his face and neck as he ran his hand through his hair.

Jesus, that woman was completely insane.

Jack made a silent vow... no more cam stuff for a while. It was time to cut back on this shit before something even crazier happened.

Maybe I can go to the park and get some fresh air. Let’s go. Clean up that cum and get the fuck out of here.

10 minutes later, Jack was taking pictures of his naked body, showing his cock and bending over in front of the camera, hoping to entice men with his ass. 20 minutes after that, those pictures began to be circulated online.

And 2 days later...

Jack tried not to shout as the stubby cock forced its way into his asshole. The man’s penis had looked no bigger than normal while he was on the couch, but now that the visitor was behind him, pushing it inside, he felt like it would split him apart.

“Unnnnf”, Jack groaned.

“Stop complaining. You wanted me to cum, right? Soon I’ll shoot cum right up your tight ass.”

Jack felt the mans belly rubbing against his back, the mans hips slapping against his ass, as the stranger’s cock squeezed back and forth inside him. A hand grabbed each side of his waist, and the man began to move faster as Jack silently endured the pain.

Slap, Slap, Slap... fat, middle aged hips smashed into Jacks ass, over and over again..

The hips behind him were pushing harder and faster now, almost like a machine. Jack had no idea that the man was so strong! He relaxed, allowing the man to have his way, to help him release his sperm. After several minutes, the mans thrusting grew frenzied and Jack felt the stranger’s hot cum spurting deep inside his ass.

John slumped forward for a few seconds, allowing his weight to rest upon Jack’s body, then pushed himself upright. Jack stayed where he was, trying to stay upright on weak knees. Thick fluid oozed out of Jacks asshole as he tried to recover his composure. He was disgusted, but it was worth it. He had given a good show, and Nemie, even though she would never hear about it, would be proud of him.

“I hate to cum and go...”, the man was saying, “but I gotta go.”

Jack heard the sound of cloth rustling and a zipper being pulled up. He glanced around at the man, who was beginning to head towards the door.

“I’ll be back some other time to do this again. I’ll let you know.”

With that, the door closed and the stranger was gone. But before cleaning himself, Jack needed to take care of the important business – checking his profiles on Passion.com, AdultFriendFinder.com, and Craigslist. 26 responses. He scrolled through them, never refusing, instead proposing times to men who were unsure, and accepting ‘appointments’ from men who already had a time in mind.

When all of the E-mails were answered, Jack took a shower. He had to hurry... his next live show would begin in half an hour.