The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Johnny Cum Latte

cb in mc md mf

Brings new kids to town. Every woman loves him, for the flavor he’s found.

“Do you have WiFi?”

As I looked up from my book I could smell the fertility of the red haired woman in her late twenties. That’s one of my suspiciously convenient pathetic powers. I looked over her professional dark pantsuit for a moment before answering. “Yes, fairly good bandwidth also.”

“Do you mind if I camp here for a few hours and work quietly? It’s not like your little coffee shop is all that busy.” She waved her hand out at the empty shop.

“Well the court across the street is closed on Sundays so we don’t get much traffic. It’s fine to me, as long as you buy a cup.”

“What do you suggest?”

“The house special is very popular. Tell you what. If you don’t love it then I’ll get you a regular coffee, let you stay, and won’t charge you anything.”

“I don’t need any special favors.” She let the “from a man” go unspoken. “Sure, I’ll try it.”

I gave her the WiFi password and she settled down in one of the padded chairs, put her briefcase on the table, pulled out her jBook and plugged its adapter into the power outlet next to her chair. As she waited for this to boot up, she stood up to remove her jacket and put this over her chair.

I stiffened at the curves she displayed, front and back. And this helped me to add a few drops of fresh pre-cum to the cream.

She was tapping away at her jBook and consulting some folders from her briefcase when I brought the cup of coffee over.

She only looked up after I stood there for a minute. “Yes?”

“You’d said you’d try it.” I nodded at the cup.

She took a sip and frowned.

“Is it no good?”

She took another sip then shrugged her shoulders. “It’s unique, but I’ve had worse.”

I returned behind the counter and watched her from the corner of my eye. She continued to sip for a while then when her work slowed, she drained the cup in both hands then sat for a minute looking at the empty cup.

I decided to up the game and quietly jerked off a bigger dose into the next cream.

She was still looking at the empty cup when I took it from her hands. “That good?”

She blinked then repeated slowly. “That good.”

“Have another. On the house.”

She followed my gesture, saw the replacement cup, and started drinking that.

“What are you working on?”

“The McGruter case.”

“Cindy?”

“Cynthia!” She glared up at me for a moment then her gaze drifted back to the cup. She took another swallow then looked back at me. “I’m not supposed to discuss the case with others. Please forget you heard that.” She glanced back down at her laptop and slowly tilted her head to the side, then looked back up at me. “You know Ms McGruter?”

“Yes, she used to be a regular here. Don’t worry, you can trust me, I’m your friend.”

“Trust you, friend.”

“I told Cindy to stop coming here when she started to show. She needs to save her money for her kid.”

“Cyn- Cindy claims she never slept with any man. She must have been date raped, but she’s a dedicated lesbian. I keep looking, but I don’t see where it could have been.”

“Cindy doesn’t seem the sort to afford a fancy big city lawyer.”

“I’ve been assigned to this case by Womyn On Womyn.”

“WOW? Is it true that all of your members are lesbians?”

“I’ve met a few who aren’t that I wish could change their minds.”

“Are you faithful to your partner?”

“I’d never cheat on Samantha, but a girl can dream, can’t I?”

“I’m Johnny, what’s your name?”

“Rebekah Solini.”

“Are you comfortable, Becky?”

“No, not Becky. Dad called me Becky. Bad Dad.”

“But you trust and respect me more than your father, don’t you Becky?”

“Trust and respect you.”

“Sit back in the chair and relax.”

“Relax.”

“Close your eyes and breathe slowly, in and out. Relax further and drift off to sleep.” I walked to the front of the store to flip the sign closed, lock the door, and lower the blinds. Then I returned to her side, turned off her jPhone and continued. “Becky you are deep asleep. Now you will have a pleasant dream which you won’t remember. Remain deeply asleep, open your eyes, and follow me.”

I led her to my room in back and had her stand as I removed her clothes. Her figure was even more striking naked, with only a slight sag of her unrestrained C-cup breasts with their nipples proudly erect. I had her sit on my bed so I could raise her legs to remove her Blundstone boots then had her lie back so I could remove her pants and panties. She shuddered as I slipped two fingers into her very wet snatch and I noticed that her red stubble matched her eyebrows and hair. Good, that would make cleanup easier.

I undressed, crawled on top of her and lined up my dick on her pussy. She matched my thrust as I pushed forwards then tossed her arms and legs around me to clutch me tight. I was forced balls deep into her and only managed to pull out two inches as her erect nipples rubbed against my chest before she pulled me back in with her impressive leg strength.

I struggled against her for thirty minutes as she built up her pace. Then as she orgasmed her grip slaked and I was able to build up my own rhythm. As I pumped my load deep within her she gasped and once again pinned me against her with her legs.

As she drifted back to a deeper sleep, I was able to disentangle myself and lay next to her panting. This was the critical moment, so I put my lips next to her ear. “Ms McGruter doesn’t have a case and she doesn’t have a problem. Every woman should be a mother once in her life.”

“Every woman should be a mother.” She repeated.

“Babies are a blessing.”

“Babies are a blessing.”

“Tell Samantha that you should have a baby.”

“Tell Samantha that I should have a baby.”

“If you find yourself pregnant then you will tell Samantha that you got drunk with a man but you don’t remember who it was. He was a good man and you two will raise the kid together. One kid is enough.”

“Raise the kid together. One kid is enough.”

“Go back into a deep sleep now.”

I waited until she was deeply asleep then got a wet towel and washed her cunt then carefully dried her off.

I managed to redress her and return her to her chair in the front room. I turned her jPhone back on and used her thumbprint to unlock it so I could copy down her contacts. I noticed that Samantha was quite a looker and made a note to pay her a visit. Becky mostly handled immigration cases so she might be able to help me with the next step after New York, which would be to India.

First I’d have to ensure that Cindy carried the mother of Earth’s strongest hero to term. Strongest yes, but not the smartest. I wish I could get the consent of Cindy, Becky, and all those other women so far and yet to come. But fully informed consent would require an explanation, which I couldn’t risk telling anyone.

As I watched Becky sleep it off, my mind wandered back to when my mission had first begun, all those years from now.

“I’ve found it!”

“Is there something wrong with my penis, Doctor Chatterjee?”

“Now Johnny, while there may be times when I am acting as your doctor while holding your dick, that doesn’t apply when we’re both naked in bed. Second, the only thing wrong with this thing is that you’re not ready to go again. Third, what I have found is the source of the Superhuman Syndrome gene, which appeared everywhere just in time to stop the alien invasion.”

“I guess you’ll be getting yet another Nobel Prize then Doc- I mean Aarya. Sorry, I can’t help it. Even lying next to you I still respect the heck out of you, being the first superhero and all.”

“I can’t publicize the result, because I’m not the first superhero, you are. We’re all your descendants. Which explains our immunity to your and other mind control powers.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. You’ve got three grandkids in the League who are older than I am.”

“Which makes them your great-great-grandchildren, but you mustn’t call me granddaughter. Not in public, because this will always remain a secret between us two, and not in private because it would make things weird. Am I too old for you?”

“Naw, the gray only makes you hotter, and you’ve still got a very tight bod.”

“That’s mostly due to the good genes you’ve gifted to all of us, and also to living well, diet and exercise. So, I built a time machine.”

“That’s exercising your mind.”

“It turns out that I can only use it once without triggering a Hawking Quantum Cascade.”

“Is that bad?”

“Well, Earth getting swallowed up by a black hole kind of bad, but the one time I will use it is in a few weeks’ time.”

“Why, what’s the crisis?”

“That is what I wondered, so I started checking around everything and that’s when I discovered that you’re at the root of the supers genetic tree. You must take that trip Johnny and spread your genes far and wide. The fate of the Earth rests on your dick. Ah I see it’s woken up at the thought of that. So hold onto the bed Johnny because your little old granny granddaughter is going to ride you like a bronco.”

I was startled out of my reverie as Becky’s jPhone rang.

She sat up in the padded chair, shook her head, and answered it. “Hi, Sam. No, it looks like there isn’t much to this case. I’ll be back home in a few days. Love you.” She ended the call and looked at the time on the jPhone then up at me. “I guess I must have dozed off for a bit. Sorry about that.”

“No problem. I know what will perk you up. How about another House Special, on the house?”

“That good.” Becky blushed then continued. “You’re a good friend Johnny. I’m sure you’ll make a good father someday.”