The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Jokers’ Club

By Tropos

PART 4

In the morning Haley felt energised and excited by the task ahead. At last, a chance to exercise her powers intentionally, with a deliberate goal! She decided to take the initiative. She set out for Magdalene, by a roundabout route, and found her way to the main quad. It was a beautiful warm sunny day. She stood half-concealed in a doorway, watching the students go by with bicycles and books. Small groups were star-scattered on the grass, reading or talking. Then she saw, across the quad, a smallish dark-haired boy sitting on the grass, leaning against an old English oak, doing nothing. It was him, David. He was staring fixedly at the grass between his feet.

Haley slipped from her place of concealment, to get within psi range. She stopped in another shadowed doorway. She intended to probe his defences and discover a way in. She extended her mind toward his, and found… he was undefended! There were no mind shields at all.

This is ridiculous, she thought to herself. She had braced herself for the challenge of a contest, and for the opportunity to put into practice the arts that Ms Warchafski had taught her. This was too easy to be enjoyable. Why wasn’t the boy defending himself? It wasn’t a contest otherwise.

Haley probed deeper. She sensed the characteristic power of a telepathic mind, but it was suffused with an air of deep despondency and resignation. It was the saddest mind she had ever encountered. She quickly withdrew, wary of alerting him. At that moment he lifted his head and gazed across the quad directly at her.

It seemed silly to hide, so Haley stepped forward and walked toward him, carefully keeping her shields in place. As she approached, she saw that the boy – David – had an attractive, intelligent face, with regular features and tidy black hair, side-parted. He was wearing black walking shoes, new jeans, and a polo shirt. She stopped a few feet away. He looked at her with startlingly blue eyes. She saw an expression of resignation and despair on his face. “You’re Haley, aren’t you”, he said. “The controller.”

His voice was a pleasant tenor, well-modulated. Haley thought, “Public school, but not terribly posh, middle-lower-upper-class, southwest England.” She was frustrated at his passivity in the face of combat. She replied, “I’m Haley. But I don’t define myself as a controller. I’m just me. What’s going on? We’re supposed to be competing, but your shields are down.”

“That’s what I told Giles. I’d like to join the Jokers, but I can’t compete. I don’t have any shields. I’ve never been able to generate them.”

Haley had never heard of such a thing. “What do you mean? Didn’t anyone teach you?”

David nodded glumly. “They tried – I had good tutors – but I’ve never been able to raise a shield. It’s congenital, I think. My father was the same. My mother’s not a psionic at all. This happens sometimes. Some people can be telepaths, but shields are impossible for them. So I’ve been sitting here, waiting for you to come along and – I don’t know – take control of me. There’s no way I can stop you.”

“You’re sort of taking the fun out of it. Don’t you have any abilities at all?”

“Of course,” he said, a little sharply. “I can bespeak, and I have total recall, for literature, anyway. And there’s something else. Easier to show you than tell you. Can you drop the shield around your visual sense for a minute? I want to project an image to you.” Haley nodded.

A transparent image began to form in the air between them. It was a girl, blonde and softly pretty, in a yellow summer dress. It was herself, as in a mirror. She could still see David, but at the same time she was looking at an image of herself. She closed her eyes. The grass, the tree, and David all disappeared, but she could still see herself, in her yellow dress, with the green of the leaves and the bright sky behind her, as clearly as if she were looking through his eyes. She saw the gentle rise and fall of her breasts. She held her breath for a moment, and the image’s breathing paused also. It was more than just a cold mirror-image. She looked... attractive. She noticed how her hair shone, the deep green of her eyes, the pleasant tilt of her nose, and the soft swell of her breasts under the clinging summer dress. Her skin seemed to glow.

Then the image vanished, and she was staring at David. “Oh. Wow. That was so... vivid. Is that how you see me?”

“Of course. Um, that was OK, wasn’t it? You don’t mind.”

“No, it was... nice. Thank you. Oh wad a power the giftie gie us / to see oursels as others see us. And you gave me the gift.”

He stood up. He was only a few centimetres taller than her. He said, “Could we talk for a while, before we get on with… whatever is going to happen? Sort of a temporary reprieve?” He smiled at her, and she thought it was the warmest, most gracious smile she had ever seen. Then she knew that her luck had changed. That she was in luck.

Haley and David walked along the banks of the Cam. She felt more comfortable talking with him than she ever had with a boy. She told David all about her parents, about how she discovered her gift, and how she had hid it all through school. He told her of growing up in Plymouth, the only child of an author and an artist. His parents had divorced when he was seven, and he had been packed off to a series of harsh boarding schools. His father was a brilliant but difficult man, tormented by an uncontrollable telepathic empathy with others’ emotions, who finally drank himself to death. David’s mother was an illustrator, a non-telepath, who remarried a wealthy banker much older than herself. David had never felt himself welcome in that household. Like Haley, David’s psi talent had isolated him from his contemporaries.

They hired a punt on the Cam, and took it out to Grantchester Meadows. As David poled, he bespoke her in song, with Grantchester Meadows by Pink Floyd:

See the splashing
Of the kingfisher flashing to the water
And a river of green is sliding
Unseen beneath the trees
Laughing as it passes
Through the endless summer
Making for the sea

His bespeaking had a smell like woods in autumn, and the texture of tweed, and the colour of old ivory. She wondered at his abilities. Her parents had never been able to bespeak her with song. (“Is it ‘besinging?’” she thought.) There was a whole world of potential art – the aesthetic use of psi abilities – lying before them unexplored. David was a pioneer.

They took tea at the Orchard, and sat by the limpid water of Byron’s Pool, where Lord Byron used to swim, enjoying the sunshine and reciting poetry to one another. She found with delight that David knew great slabs of Byron, and most of Rupert Brooke.

“David, what else can you do? I mean, with your psi abilities? I know you can bespeak, and show me what you are seeing, but what else? Helen said you were an artist.”

He smiled. “That was nice of her. What I do is, I make… compositions. Visual projections. A little like cinema. It’s hard to explain. Can I show you one of them?”

“All right. Yes, please show me.” She opened herself to visual reception, and closed her eyes.

There was a pause, then she was high in the air, hundreds of feet up, suspended on nothing, looking down at the landscape. Haley gasped and opened her eyes. She was still sitting on the grass by the pool.

“Are you OK? Shall I go on?” David said.

“Yes, I’m sorry. It just startled me. Let’s try again.”

Haley shut her eyes, and she was high above the earth again. Far below she could see the meadows, and the river, and the pool, with two tiny figures sitting on the green sward. She glanced to either side, and saw outstretched wings of barred brown. She was a hawk. She opened her senses of hearing and touch, and she could hear the breeze as she cut through the air, and she could feel the lift of the air on her wings. She was aware of her muscles adjusting the pitch of her wings as she circled, and she felt her powerful talons tucked up against her feathered belly. She heard the twitter of birds in a wood below, but her sharp eyes were on the meadow behind the pool.

There! There was a tiny motion in the meadow, and the hawk’s keen eyes saw a vole break cover and scurry across an open patch. At once the outstretched wings snapped back to her sides and she plunged into a steep dive. The torpedo shape gathered speed, the air whistling by. Her eyes were fixed on the moving shape in the grass. She hurtled toward it, making tiny adjustments to her shape to guide her dive directly toward the running vole. Then just when Haley thought she would surely crash, her back arched, the great wings spread, the dive flattened, and her talons stretched forward and snatched the terrified vole off the ground. She skimmed the top of the low grass, crushing the vole in her grip. Then with a few powerful beats of her wings she ascended slowly, weighed down by her prize, making for the branches of a wood at the edge of the meadow.

The vision ended. Haley opened her eyes. She was staggered, breathless. “Goodness. Oh my goodness. That was amazing. That was… incredible. Better than 4D, even. It was so real!”

“Thank you,” David smiled. “I’ve been working on that one for months. It’s my best yet, I think. You’re the first person to see it.”

“Have you done many… compositions?”

“Only a few. The problem is, there isn’t much of an audience for them,” he said ruefully. “Only telepaths, and even then many of us can’t receive full-sensory projections.”

“I guess not. I don’t think my parents can. I’m glad I can, now. I used to hate my powers, sometimes. But seeing that – the hawk – it was wonderful. I’m happy I could be your audience.”

“I’m happy, too.”

For a moment they were silent, smiling at each other.

“But what about us?” he said. “You’re supposed to use your power on me. Aren’t you tempted? You could win the competition, and keep me under your Control.”

No she said, bespeaking him. I should hate that.

I’m glad, he bespoke her. He brought a hand up to touch her cheek. Haley was surprised, but pleased too. He was such a nice boy. She wondered if he had a girlfriend. She laid her hand on his for a moment. But then her old shyness asserted itself, and she looked down, and dropped her hand. They spoke of other things.

Toward sunset they walked back to her college. The entrance to her hall was a high old oak door set in a stone wall, with mullioned windows and heraldic shields set above. She brought out her key. She felt awkward. She found this clever, vulnerable boy so attractive; did he feel the same about her? She wondered if she dared kiss him goodbye. On the cheek, maybe. She turned to him. “Will I see you again tomorrow?”

He stepped forward and pecked her on the cheek. He didn’t draw away. His mouth lingered inches from hers as he said, “Yes. Tomorrow. Or even…” He was looking at her lips, and she at his, fascinated. Then he slowly pressed his lips against hers. She closed her eyes. As they kissed, it felt so nice that she relaxed the shield around her sense of touch. She had never kissed another telepath before. At once she sensed the pleasure that David was feeling in the kiss. It was lovely, feeling his pleasure alongside her own. She let her tongue-tip brush his, and the feeling was like a pair of electric sparks.

Then a powerful urge came into her mind, I should invite him upstairs now. It was like bespeaking, but it was her own thought. It had none of the flavour of another mind. She hesitated. Again, she insisted to herself I should invite him upstairs now. Impulsively she said “Would you like to come upstairs? My place is a little messy, but...”

He smiled. “Of course. I don’t mind some slight disorder. You should see mine.”

They went up the winding wooden staircase to her room. Haley felt confused. This was happening so fast. He glanced around at the standard-issue carpet, the curtains, and the desk, cluttered with Haley’s books. Haley had stuck a few Art Nouveau posters to the walls, and a portrait of Virginia Woolf. “I’m sorry, it’s... ”

He stepped forward and took her hand. “It’s fine,” he said. “You’re fine. Everything’s good.” He raised her hand to his lips to kiss it. He’s so sweet. I should let him kiss me some more, she thought.

Then his lips were on hers again. He kissed her mouth, and her eyes, and nuzzled her ear. I should drop my shields a bit more. He put his arms around her, and the double pleasure grew more intense. She could feel his chest pressing against her, and the pressure of her breasts against his chest. It felt wonderful. His tongue played along her lips, tickling and probing. What a nice boy he is. I could love this boy. We could love each other. She relaxed still more, and could sense his desire for her, like a red mist rising within him, spilling over into her. She tensed for a moment—what was she doing, with this boy that she hardly knew?—but then she thought I should just let him. Why not? I should just let him do whatever he wants. I should just relax and let it happen.

As he kissed her, she felt his hands roaming over her neck, back and hip. It was so good. His fingers gently circled her buttocks, and she felt moisture gather under her arms and between her legs. She thought, “I’m not on the Pill, I should ask him if he has a condom...” but then the better thought came That doesn’t matter. There’s no risk. Everything will be fine. I don’t need to think about that any more. He brought a hand up to her breast, and gently massaged it as they kissed again. His fingers brushed her stiffening nipple through the thin fabric. I should undress for him so he can touch me properly. She found the zip on her summer dress. She looked up directly into his ice-blue eyes, and had a delicious dizzy sensation of falling, of diving into an unexplored new life. As she gazed into his lovely eyes she released the last remnant of her mind shield. She was entirely open, vulnerable. She felt the outer edges of his mind mingle with hers, like clouds colliding. Oh that’s good, we’re becoming synchronised, we’re sharing our thoughts now, and she didn’t know if it was his thought or hers.

Dreamy with desire, Haley let her dress fall to the floor. She was wearing only a pale silk bra and knickers. She felt a shiver of pleasure as he looked down at her slender body. Am I alright? Do you like me? she bespoke him. Then, just as before, he projected an image of herself as he saw her: Her skin was smooth and flawless, and her modest breasts were round and high, suffused with the pleasure he took in seeing them. He ran his gaze over her flat belly and slender legs, and she grew warm with his desire for her. The image faded, leaving her feeling feminine and desirable. I should take him to my bed. She took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom. “Undress me,” he said. I should do what he wants. She unfastened his belt and shoes as he pulled his T-shirt over his head. She felt a momentary pang of doubt and fear—she didn’t know how to make love to him, what if she did it wrong?—but then she thought Everything will be fine. I should stop thinking and let things happen. Her mind grew very quiet and smooth, except for the lovely powerful thoughts that came from time to time.

She shucked off her underwear, to make the way easy for him, and lay down on the bed. He peeled off the last of his clothes, and looked down at her tan and pink body, and she remembered the falcon swooping down upon its prey. He bent down to her, and ran his hands over her breasts and belly. I should give myself to him—and she bespoke him Oh yes, oh David, that feels nice... and she understood why her mother bespoke her father in the bedroom. It was so intimate, like touching souls.

He lay on her, and kissed her, and stroked her breasts and belly and legs until she was gasping with pleasure. As he aroused her he bespoke her from the Song of Solomon:

Behold thou art fair /
Thou art very fair, my love /
Thy rounded thighs are like jewels /
The work of a master hand /
Thy belly is like a heap of wheat /
Encircled with lilies /
Thy breasts are as two fawns /
Twins of a gazelle

kissing each part in turn. When he kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs she began moaning, “Oh... Oh stop David... Oh stop it feels too good...” Good. So good. Must let him do what he wants. He continued stroking and kissing her, wooing her with poetry and touches and sweet bespeaking, until her hips began making the undulating motions of intercourse. Then he lay between her legs, and she was thrilled at what was happening, and she didn’t want to stop. She reached down to position him—his cock felt so large in her fingers—and he gently pressed forward as she opened to him. She was tight with inexperience, and slippery as oiled leather. She felt him willing her to relax, so she did, and he slid deeper inside. She brought her knees up along his ribs, and she felt herself grow wetter as he stroked her clit, and then he went so deep that she felt him where she had never felt a touch before. Her mind seemed to be melting. A warm breeze fluttered the white curtains behind her head, and for a moment she wondered if anyone outside could hear the little gasps she made, but then she forgot about everything but the delicious sensations in her body and her mind. She groaned and tossed her head back and forth on the pillow.

It felt so good, and soon she was rocking her hips up hard against his, and crying his name, and her fingers were white against his back. I want to obey David she thought, and the thought had the sound of his voice and the taste of his kisses. Then she knew he was projecting desires into her, and that was OK, because oh it felt so good and I want him to think for me she wanted him to think for her, and I want to obey his thoughts she wanted him to fill her mind with delicious new thoughts.

Haley arched up against him. Her nipples were rigid against his chest and their bodies were shiny with sweat. Her body and mind opened wider to receive him. He was incredibly deep inside her, and the pleasure was building and building. Then he projected his own body’s sensations into her. She felt how her lips tasted to him, and felt the pressure of her fingers digging into his back, and the roundness of her buttocks cupped in his hands, and how wonderful his cock felt as he plunged into her hot tight depths over and over. The sensations overlapped and joined with her own, and she was going haywire with the double ecstasy. Inside her she felt a singularity of pleasure about to expand and engulf her, and she knew that she was passing the point of no return. She wanted to wait for him, but it was impossible now, and she was helplessly tumbling toward her orgasm. I should give him Control of me. I should give him Control of me. And the urge was so powerful that she looked inside herself, through the moving mirrors of her mind to find the turning wheel of her own free will. She saw it, rotating quite slowly, and she was scared and excited by what she was about to do. Now he thought for her, and she reached out and seized the wheel and held it fast.

There was a moment of intense stillness, and then a nova of pleasure burst as the orgasm slammed through her body and her mind. A great concentric whirlpool of sensation opened at her core, and she was falling into the whirlpool, drowning in delight. Every inch of her skin tingled. She was uttering wordless syllables, clutching at him as she felt the throb of his orgasm inside of her, and I am his slave she was his slave now. She convulsively squeezed the great still wheel in her mind. She felt it bend and warp out of shape. She felt like she was dying, and it was the most beautiful feeling in the world. She was part of him, and his will was inside of hers, controlling her. She trembled and pressed against him and cried out with joy.

After a timeless time Haley’s ecstasy subsided, and she slowly returned to herself. She knew she was sealed to David now. She didn’t know where she left off and he began. He was the centre of her universe. She would do whatever he asked.

David disentangled himself from her and got up—“Stay”, she whispered. She gazed at him adoringly. Her man. Her Master. He was so beautiful. David picked up his phone and placed a call. “Hello, Giles. It’s me. All done. Not a problem. No, there was no resistance at all. She was a pushover. You want the proof? Here, hang on.” David turned to Haley. “Haley, what is the secret passphrase that Helen gave you? Say it loud, so Giles can hear.”

Haley obeyed with joy.

“Quoth she ‘Before you tumbled me /
you promised me to wed’ /
‘So would I have done, by yonder sun /
if you had not come to my bed’ ”

“Did you get that, Giles? Good. Mission accomplished. Yes, of course I screwed her. It was delicious. She was a little reluctant at first, but I quickly changed that. Oh really? Of course you can have her, I don’t mind. I’ve had my fun. Hang on, I’ll ask her. Haley, dear, Giles wants to fuck you. I want you to sleep with him, as a favour to me. You’ll do that for me, won’t you?”

“Yes, David.” Her mind was blissfully empty. She didn’t even have to think about his request. She knew that she would obey it when the time came.

“Good girl. Giles? All sorted. I’m sure you’ll find her very... responsive, for a couple of hours at least. I’ll send her over when I’m done with her. The sloppy seconds are yours. Yes, she’ll bathe first, of course. Bye.”

A very busy hour later, Haley was walking through Kings toward Giles’ rooms when she encountered Helen.

“Did you find David? How did it go?”

“Yes, Helen. It was lovely.”

“But did you… Oh shit. Your shields are down. All down. Haley, you’re walking around naked. What did David do to you?”

“We had a wonderful afternoon, and then David made love to me. And I dropped my shields, and he made me use my Control ability on myself. He’s so clever. I’m his slave. Now I’m going over to Giles’ rooms so Giles can fuck me.”

“Oh. Oh God. That little bastard. Listen, Haley, you and I need to talk. Stop walking, OK?”

Haley stopped, as though she had hit a wall.

“Haley, I want you to… No, wait, we should do this somewhere you can freak out in private. OK, let’s go to my rooms. Now. Walk.”

“Yes, Helen. Will I be able to go fuck Giles afterwards?”

“Only if you want to. But I suspect you won’t.”

They went to Helen’s rooms. Helen had decorated them with her own paintings, mainly portraits and nudes. Haley recognised a portrait of Giles, reclining on Helen’s bed, reading what looked like Paradise Lost.

“Sit down, Haley.” Haley sat.

“OK, let doctor Helen have a look inside your mind… Oh. There. He really got you, didn’t he. Let me see if I can get this moving again. Unh. No, it won’t budge. Haley, are you still holding your volition in stasis? Can you release it?”

“Yes, Helen, I am. Yes, I can.”

“OK, let’s try the imperative mood. Haley, release your grip on your will. Let it run free, the way it used to.”

Haley’s face displayed concentration, then relaxation, then puzzlement, then horror. “Oh! Oh my god! Oh no! What have I done?” She burst into tears.

Helen hugged Haley and comforted her. “Never mind, sweetie. It was a contest, and I’m afraid David won fair and square, though I can’t say I like his… unconventional tactics very much. Giles’ taking advantage is really disgusting, though. And probably against the club’s by-laws, if we had any. I shall be giving him such a look.“

“What happens now? How can I ever face David again?”

“Oh don’t be silly. It was a little test, that’s all. Nothing’s hurt but your pride. I daresay there were moments of it you actually enjoyed, weren’t there?” Haley blushed, looked down and nodded. Helen grinned and went on, “So, no harm done. When you see David, look him straight in the eye, smile knowingly, and make light of it all. And keep your shields up. And your knickers too. Win or lose, you’ve passed your initiation. Welcome to the Jokers.”