The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is inspired by and based on another called Imprint by Ano Otoko aka blankpage. It continues where Journey left off.

Thanks to Blankpage for his support, friendship, and inspiration. I know he has his peace, his love, and bliss he was always longing for and never felt good enough for.

Feedback welcome and encouraged.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual f/f and m/f situations that should not be read by anyone who is either not old enough or who would be offended if they did. No copying or putting on any site without the permission of the author.

Journey: Bliss

Julie Simms woke the next morning in a dreamy state. For a few moments, she was unsure if last night was truly a happened or not. She rose, prepared to take a shower. And then the flashes started:

Her fingers dance over my skin, light and soft. There is that spark again. My eyes close for a moment. I quietly moan so no one can hear. She smiled and continues to caress me. Lips draw near. The hot breath beats down on me. I shiver and feel electric.

The water feels good on her skin. She lets it wash over her, after tumbled from the showerhead. For a moment, she thought she felt Fay’s hot breath. But it was only the shower’s steam.

Her eyes drifted closed, to prolong the moment.

Arms wrap around me, encompassing me into her flesh. We kiss. I breathe her in as her lips devour mine. Moaning, deeper now, letting the pent up passion go.

Her eyes quickly opened. The memory felt so real... if it was a memory and not her imagination. A sigh left her as she began to move again. Her hands roaming her body. The water caressing her as it fell. She moaned softly.

My body rocks against hers. Racing hearts, keeping time as we move. Pleasure unfolds, covering me like a blanket. I yield to her with every touch from her. My love over flows, spilling into her, over her, through her, and reflected back into my soul.

Free at last.

As the steam cleared away, Her fog lifted. Her eyes opened to an empty bathroom. What just happened? Had it been real? It sure felt real to her heart. And that meant, whatever had or had not happened on the purely physical level of simple meat, it had been true for her soul. Julie realized she had no regrets. Only what to do next, to confront her love, the love she knew she belonged to. So, she got dressed ready to meet the day head on. Her heart had a new purpose, a new reason for loving thanks to Fay.

First thing was to search for the man she loved, Steve. Julie needed urgently to tell him how she felt. Her heart was and had always been his. Why they fought, she could not even recall.

Only thing important now, to live in her love. She wanted so much to do that with him. Her happiness clearly was him. Her life too.

She found him sulking on a café, a block away from their hotel. She watched him through the window. He looked so heartbroken. He looked up and saw her. She waved to him and entered. Seating herself, she reached out her hand to place it upon his. Julie just looked into his sad and bloodshot eyes and smiled.

“Have you been here the whole time? Since last night?” Her soft voice inquired.

He nodded, not saying anything. He did not even look at her.

She shifted her stance wanting to take him in her arms. Wanting to make love to him. Needing to express her love for him. Deeply eager to share what she learned. To open him up to her and the passion that now needed food. Her eyes sought his.

“May I sit? Please.”

He nodded and moved back in his chair while she sat across from him. Julie tried to get her eyes to search his. A sign she needed if this was going to work. She had to find out if he loved her at all.

“Do you love me?” Her voice, sweet and kind. Her eyes locked on his face, waiting.

“I thought I did.” Steve spoke solemnly.

She nodded. “Did you love me?”

He nodded. “Yes.”

She smiled and reached for his hand that was playing with a piece of wrapper he was fiddling with. Within the burrow of her soul, hope poked out its head. Because of that answer.

“I never stopped loving you.... even when you said you could not love me anymore. Even though, you broke my heart. Your words stung. As I look in your eyes, I can tell, even if you do not know, you do love me.” Julie leaned in, holding his finger in her hand. Stroking his thumb lightly. Hoping for that same spark, that energy she felt with Fay.

Steve did not pull way. Nor did he lean closer. He just sat there, fiddling. His eyes did however move upward to see Julie since she approached him. There was a glow about her. Something that was not there yesterday. He stopped playing with the wrapped and grabbed her hand in his.

“You should have never started.... I am not good for you. Your mother, your friends.... they think its true. Maybe....” He caught himself before he could say something else that he would regret. He lowered his eyes from hers.

“Don’t you get it? I love you, have since I met you, nothing will change that. I don’t care what others think... just what you do.” She sighed, still holding onto him, not wanting to ever let go again. Her fingers danced over his skin, slowly, soothingly, enticing him to stay focused.

With her hand on his, Steve looked up. He met her eyes again. As if, seeing for the first time, the love there. He gave a small smile and leaned to her.

“I... love... you.” He whispered as if afraid to let the world know how he really felt.

“I know you do. You are still here, after all. And here I am.... I am not going away Steve. I promise.” Julie said as she comforted him.

Julie stroked his hand, very lightly with her nails. She breathed steadily as she did this. Her eyes never left his.

“Have no doubt Steve. Can’t you feel it... inside yourself? Here...” She reached over to tap his chest. “in your heart, remember you love me.” Julie smiled then.

Steve took a slow breath, closing his eyes for a moment as if remembering. He relaxed in the cafe chair. He turned his hand she was rubbing face up so her fingers now danced in his palm. “I do....”

Julie continued to stroke his palm. “You do...what Steve?”

“I... do... love you”

Julie smiles and held his hand. “I know. I have always known my love.” she got up from her seat and moved around to be beside him. Her lips touched his skin to kiss him.

He let out a sigh of relief. His arm pulled her to him and their lips touched for the first time since the arrived at the hotel together.

Julie whispered in his ear. “Love is forever... and nothing will change how I feel.”

Steve shivered at her promise. He opened his eyes. She was still there, not some figment. This was real.

Julie cuddled into him. She nuzzled his neck. A purr left her lips as she fell into his arms.

“Let’s go back to the room baby.” She simply smiled.

He nodded and paid for his tab. Got up, pulled out the chair for Julie, and took her hand in his. Together they walked as if one.

By the time they reached the hotel, noone existed for them but each other. Disappearing into their room, the fire full force now as they disrobed one another where they now stood. Clothes flew to the floor. Arms encompass each other as they made their way to the bed.

Both fell on the bed as their lips locked together in a heated hunger. His hands roamed her body, holding her to close him. They caressed her side and moved around her back He breathed her in as his lips kissed along her neck. She was his only thought.

Julie leaned up into his lips as they made their way down. She moaned and gasped as she felt her passion for him grow with every touch. Her body rocked up against his as her nails raking his skin. As she caressed him, little tingles flew off her fingers, bringing him pleasure.

Their minds both focused on one thought... one binding and life changing thought. Love. Not just, love itself, but connecting with it, with each other. Being apart of it, living in it. Such a simple idea and one they began to fully understand as they continued pleasuring each other.

Steve kissed his way to Julie’s breasts, and proceeded to devour them. Consuming her, worshipping her like the goddess she was to him. His hands moved downward, to her butt. He kneaded it. She tasted good, felt good, and he’d never been closer to her then in this moment.

She arched her back, pressing herself into him. A gasp escaped her as her body lit up with tingles of her own. She felt the fire inside of her bursting to get out. She was open to him, truly for the first time.

Reluctantly leaving her luscious flesh, he kissed lower still. His trailing lips move down her stomach to just below it. He found the small nub as his lips latched onto it sucking it gently.

Julie moaned and moved to his every kiss. Her fingers roamed wildly through his hair for a moment or two before he fell out of reach. She buckled into him and small shudders racked her body. Her hands clasped the bed as the pleasure started to spill outward.

He lingered there, in her bliss, as he sucked feverishly. One of his hands came around to caress the inside of her thigh and reach into the treasure that was her. Seeking her out, his fingers danced over skin to the puffy lips beckoning him to enter.

She jolted, pushing herself further to him. His fingers were on the edge of what once was forbidden. She shifted and parted her legs a bit for him. Tears of joy coated her face as she felt him barely touch her sacred place. She let out a breath and moved into him, helping him go deeper.

Steve felt her slickness, her willingness. It made him keep his efforts up as he continued to lick and kiss her nub. The fingers slowly entered her. Moving back and forth, finding a rhythm.

Thrusting them deeper, Steve found the spot that made her sing. It was music to him, as he got lost in her fully.

Julie moaned and scared as he worked her. Nothing felt so wonderful. Her body shuddered as he moved inside of her. Gripping those fingers as she rocked with him. Julie had wanted this for so long. Now in the moment, she understood what love meant. She wanted to be with him forever.

He heard her moan and pant as his fingers gave her bliss. He pushed into her and savored her scent and juice as it coated him. Breathing her in he knew what he had to do next. Slowly she removed his finger and moved upward to kiss Julie as his manhood found her opening. As his lips embraced hers, it slid into her. He began to thrust against her.

She felt him and welcomed him like she did his finger. She nuzzled him and kissed him again as he ground himself within her. Her hands wrapped around, holding him, caressing him. As they moved together, one word came to her mind.... Bliss.

The night played on, with both of them intertwined in each other. They made love until they both were spent. Both, now and forever, apart of the other. Sharing in the most spiritual and close way any two people could. Both their hearts full and repaired.

Julie closed her eyes, saying a silent thank you to Fay. Fay’s promise was true, and in that truth, beauty found. Together, both Fay and Steve healed her of wounds far deeper than those merely carved into flesh. Thankful for the gift Fay imparted and was able to share with her true love. The gift that bound them, linking their lives beyond death. She leaned over to brush her lips over Steve’s skin. Cuddling him as she fell asleep.

He was happy she wanted him. Steve understood now how foolish he had been and Julie was the one for him. He vowed silently he would make it his life’s mission to keep her as happy as she was in this moment. He truly loved her... and he knew she loved him. Steve felt her against him. He never wanted to let her go ever again. From this moment on, he intended not to.