The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello all, I’m Gregory Michelson, back again from the dead. I’ll be starting both long and short form stories, and you can always look at my stuff on gortog.blogspot.com, however keep in mind that many of my Amazon stories are no longer up, due to changes in Amazon policies and most of my future MC and transformation related stories will be on smashwords, my page, or patreon. I also do some art, although it is of the AI variety, at least until I can get rich and hire artists. :)

* * *

From Judy to Judi (with an I)

When the box arrived, Judy was in the middle of cleaning. After all, there wasn’t much else to do on a Saturday afternoon, not for a single mom after her daughter had headed off to college.

“Who the hell can that be?” Judy asked the empty air as she walked to the front door, her house dress conforming to her body. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. Barely on the right side of forty and Judy could see wrinkles already appearing on her face, her curly brown hair showing the first few gray streaks in it.

Only forty and already showing gray. Wonderful.

But when she got to the front door, there was a delivery guy there with a small box. He was a big guy, filling the door with his muscled frame. Judy felt…

Intimidated. This was the kind of guy who had any woman he wanted.

“Judy Wilson?” He asked.

“Yes?”

“This is for you.”

“But I didn’t—“ Judy was cut off as the man handed her the box and walked off. She paused, staring at the way his muscles played under his tight shirt and shorts.

No wonder he just walked off… Judy shook her head and closed the door.

The box wasn’t labeled, but didn’t feel heavy…

Is this a joke? She’d open it and get sprayed with gunk or have a spring rabbit jump out at her… Judy shook her head. Who would want to play a joke on her? She grabbed a knife and cut the tape that held the lid on off, and then pulled the lid way, staring at the mass of wrapping paper in the box.

“Well, someone didn’t want it to break,” she muttered and started to pull the wrapping paper away from the covered object. There was a hint of green material, and then she pulled the last paper away, and stared.

Moments later, the silence was broken.

“What. The. Fuck?”

* * *

It was a little jade statuette, not more than six inches tall, sitting on a base that would let you put it on a table or a desk.

Not that Judy would ever put something like that on her table or her desk.

Because it was…

Something that had been made for the goddess of sluts, she bet. The statuette was carved to incredible proportions, huge breasts standing out from her chest, hips flaring out from a narrow waist, a carved robe going almost nothing to conceal sheer sexual aura that just seemed to adhere to the rich green material. Especially the look on her face. The woman’s lips curved in a seductive smile. Not enigmatic at all.

No, those full lips were designed for cock-sucking, and Judy bet that whatever model the sculptor had used, probably spent most of the day on her knees, her mouth wrapped around his thick cock, draining every bit of fluid from his balls. The kind of woman who just lived to fuck and be fucked, and didn’t care about anything else… well maybe keeping the house good for the man who would be coming home from work every day and then fucking her.

Fucking her like a…

Judy shook her head. This was ridiculous. The work was good, but she couldn’t show this anywhere. Worse, she couldn’t sell it.

“No, imagine going into some store and trying to sell this. They’d wonder what porn studio I worked for.” Not that I look like that. Judy’s tits weren’t bad, but her medium-sized breasts couldn’t compare to those. She wasn’t sure if any woman’s could.

Judy frowned. She could stick it back in its box and put the box in the closet. That was right. She’d do that.

Moments later, the box was closed, and she opened up her closet full of the proper work clothes she wore.

Not that she needed them right now, being between jobs. The economy wasn’t the best, and people didn’t need older receptionists. They needed eye candy that would keep the client occupied while the boss fucked the other secretary in his—

What the hell? Judy shook her head. Okay, maybe she’d looked at the statuette a little too much.

But now it was back in the closet, and she could ignore it and get back to cleaning.

Later that night, Judy found herself sitting on the couch, watching some ridiculous movie. She’d thought about going out, but not having a job meant that she had to watch out for budget issues. So, she just sat inside and nuked a TV dinner, eating it in front of the TV, not even really paying attention to the show.

Finally, it was over. Judy glanced out of her window. It was late, and she could see the lights of downtown gleaming in the distance.

There would be clubs there, where people were having fun. Women, strutting around and showing off their bodies, and guys watching them. Guys paying them, touching them, their cocks getting hard in their pants and—

Judy took a deep breath. “I’d better get to bed. I really need to get some sleep if I’m thinking about that.”

She got up, turned off the TV, and put the TV dinner in the trash.

Heading to the bedroom, she stared at herself in the mirror. Forty and showing it. No guy was going to want to fuck her. Nobody would want to press up against her in a crowded nightclub…

She bit her lip and headed to the bedroom, pulling her clothes off and putting on her light nightgown.

Then she lay down and closed her eyes as she turned off the lights.

Moments later, she was asleep.

* * *

The dance floor was crowded and hot, bodies gleaming with sweat. Judy danced with abandon, her halter-top barely holding her impressive tits in, while anonymous hands caressed her body, cupping her full ass and running up and down her hips.

The music was pounding, and she gyrated with abandon, letting every guy and girl who wanted to see her move get a full look at her hot body.

“C’mon sluts!” the DJ shouted. “Shake those bodies!”

“Yeah!” Judy shouted. She kept moving and now was pushed up against a blond chick, her full lips curved in a smile as her big tits pressed into Judy’s boobs. The crowd was all around them, cheering and laughing, and then they were being pushed together.

The blond looked up at her and smirked before she opened her mouth and kissed Judy.

Judy moaned and put her hands around the other woman’s full ass, pulling her body into Judy’s as their tongues dueled. Now there were men around them, and Judy felt one guy lift her miniskirt, the air hot on her bare pussy.

Why the fuck wear panties?

And then some guy was pushing his thick cockhead into her dripping pussy.

Judy moaned in delight and wiggled her ass in invitation. The girlfriend also moaned as another guy did the same thing to her, and then they were being fucked.

Judy grunted, breaking off the kiss for a gasp, even as she felt her pussy getting spread by the man’s cock.

She didn’t know who he was. She hadn’t even seen his face, but who gave a fuck! She reached out and pulled the other slut’s top down, revealing her big jugs, even as the slut did the same to Judy. They gasped as they rubbed their nipples, hands caressing them, touching them, pinching their nipples, and tugging them, and it was so fucking hot!

Judy didn’t know how long it went on, but then she felt the cock swell in her, and arched her back as she started to cum, the hot semen spraying into her womb, even as the other girl broke away from her, arching her back, her tits bouncing as the man fucking her just slammed his cock into her…

Like Judy’s man was doing.

“C’mon! Take it, slut!”

“Yes!” Judy screamed. “Fuck me! Fuck my slutty pussy!”

And then she was cumming like she’d never cum before, her shrieks filling the air. For a second, she blacked out, and then she was back, lying against her friend.

What was her name? It didn’t matter. Right now, she was another slut like Judy, and that was fine!

And around them were guys, holding their thick cocks, stroking them, and then, they started spraying the two women with their semen, the hot, sticky treasure spattering in Judy’s rich hair, over her curvy body, onto her face, and into her open mouth, her tongue stuck out to get as much as she could.

And she’d get a lot, as the night went on. Not just that, but soon she was ready for another fucking, rolling over next to her new friend, raising her ass up as some guy slapped it and—

“Ah!” Judy snapped awake. The room was cool, but she was hot, covered in sweat, her legs spread. She was… wet.

“How the hell did I have that kind of dream?” She’d never been interested in other women, let alone fucking one in public, men all around her watching them, before they grabbed her body and started fucking her into a mess on the floor, just waiting for them to fuck—

Her moan was loud in the room as she arched her back and her pussy clenched.

Fuck! I came! Judy rolled off of the growing wet spot on her bed. She’d never cum so hard in her life! And she felt…

Strange. Hot. And her gown felt…

Tight?

Judy walked to her mirror and stared before she dropped her gown to the floor. It was wet. She’d have to change, anyway. But her tits were bigger, the nipples darker, areolas a little wider. She couldn’t tell for certain, but her hips seemed a little curvier, and her lips… She lifted a finger to her lips and inserted it into them… They felt a little more pillowy… She pulled the finger out, the popping sound loud in the room.

“What the fuck is happening?”

And then she felt the sensation. A tugging sensation. Something pulling her to…

The closet.

That statuette. That’s gotta be it. Judy walked to the closet, leaving her room, her naked body gleaming in the light from her windows. Her nipples were stiffening in the cool air, and it felt…

Good.

But then she bent down, grabbing the box and staring at it for a moment. Judy walked over to the couch and sat down, putting the box on the coffee table before she opened it.

The statuette was still there, the jade seeming to glow in the dim half-light.

And it looked…

Like me. Judy licked her lips. Not like she was today, but the way she’d been in her dream. A slutty, sexy, woman, willing to take a guy’s cock. To take all the cocks that were presented to her while she fucked another girl right there on the dance floor!

Judy stared at the statuette. She held it in her hands, the stone cool against her fingers.

She lifted it up, looking at the heavy tits, the broad nipples…

Then she softly moaned and opened her legs.

God, I’m so fucking horny. I want this. I want… She’d never dreamed of thinking like this before, but to be a slut, just utterly free of any worries, looking for the next guy’s cock, serving him. She giggled.

She could let him knock her up and then be the horny fucking Milf that everyone jacked off to. Maybe even have some guys come inside her house 7every day and fuck her until she was just…

“Ah!” Judy lifted her hips and reached down, and pressed the statuette into her wet pussy.

God, she was so fucking horny.

She arched her back and started pistoning the statuette into her eager channel, even as she felt her whole body become fizzy.

C’mon, c’mon, fuck me… She pushed it in deeper, her muscles grabbing the object, arching her back as she slid off of the couch onto the carpet. She was facing the front door, and suddenly Judy giggled at the image of some guy opening the door to see a slut like Judy facing him, pumping her pussy with the little jade statuette.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” she chanted. She was having a problem looking down, it seemed like her tits were bigger. “Fuck me… Ah….” Judy kept working herself, one hand pistoning the statuette, the other working on her clit, her fingers teasing the stiff bud.

It felt bigger, more sensitive than it ever had before, just like her pussy. Just like her tits.

And then she felt a shock run through her body as her muscles clenched around the statuette, but it felt warm now, an incredible feeling running up through her body, and then Judy came, came just as hard as she had in the dream…

Gawd!” her shout dissolved into mindless shrieks as she felt her sexual fluids just pour out of her slit.

And then she was collapsing onto the ground, not caring that she was on the floor, or naked, or that there was a jade statuette still stuck in her pussy. The world was so totally right…

Like… totally. Judy giggled. Valley girl talk. Who talked like a valley girl?

“People who get fucked!” she answered herself as she sank down into a gentle darkness, satisfied with the way her body was feeling.

* * *

For the second time, Judy woke up from a sexy dream, looking up at the ceiling of the living room.

Like what? She blinked, staring at it. She’d been having the neatest dream about a guy with the kind of cock that every girl wanted. And now…

“Ohmigod!” she gasped. She’d been… Judy sat up, some degree of her old mindset reasserting itself. I’ve been fucking myself on the floor, and—she felt an unfamiliar weight on her chest.

“Like, what happened to my boobs?” she said. Then she blinked. Her voice sounded higher, happier, and her lips…

Judy got up and wobbled a little bit, the unfamiliar weight on her chest pulling her over even as her legs felt a little different.

When she got to the mirror, she just stared, then burst out.

“I’m a total slut!”

She was. Her hair wasn’t partially graying anymore, it was a rich brown color, tumbling down to her shoulders in a torrent of curls. Her lips were full, just like they had been in the dream, ready to take a guy’s cock between them and give him the ride of a lifetime.

And that wasn’t all. Judy’s tits were standing out from her chest, big enough to overflow her fingers when she cupped them, tipped with thick, dark nipples, just ready for someone to suck on. Her waist was narrower, flaring out to hips that complemented her ass, and a pussy that could take anything the world might throw at it.

“Throw at it,” Judy said, and then giggled. She jiggled her tits and laughed at the way they felt before she turned around and looked over her shoulder as she wiggled her ass.

All of her worries were banished, and one thought rose up in her mind.

I need better fucking clothes!

* * *

Judy found a short skirt that she managed to wiggle into, the fabric skintight against her ass, and a T-shirt that had been too big the last time she’d tried it—but now? Now it was almost too tight to put on, her glorious orbs standing out from her chest, nipples indenting the fabric.

A pair of pink sandals completed the look, and Judy went strutting out of the house.

And she was strutting. One younger girl glared at her as she passed, and Judy heard a whispered “slut” from her.

That’s right! And you don’t have what I have. She wiggled her ass a little more, to show off to the guy who looked like he’d just swallowed his gum.

Judy giggled and ran her fingers through her hair, giving a little jump-bounce so he could see the way her jugs were moving.

By the time she got to the store, she was actually wet thinking about how she’d look. And she’d picked just the right store.

Hot Sluts, the sign read, garish neon colors contrasting with all the other stores on the street. A place that was proudly showing off.

Just perfect!

Judy walked into the store and giggled at the look of the clerk, with her nose piercings and tight haltertop. She swept past her, wiggling her ass, and started grabbing things.

Gawd, I’m gonna look so fucking great! Judy went through the racks, not caring about her credit card balance, because what the fuck, you had to live a little!

When she finally got what she wanted, she went into the nice, big, changing room and threw her old clothes off with disgust. There was a trashcan there, so she didn’t have to worry about taking them home.

Judy stared at herself in the mirror, looking at her heavy boobs, even as she lightly ran her fingers over her belly, before they dropped to lightly massage her mons. She moaned in delight, and then squeaked when she raised her eyes to see…

A camera looking down on her, not even hidden.

Once, Judy would have freaked, but now…

“Oh, you like to watch a woman show off her big tits?” She spun around and then bent over. “What about her big ass? I bet you’re a naughty man, probably jacking off right now, with a lonely cock…” She then presented her tits to the camera. “But why be lonely? I bet I’m a lot better than your hand…” She lifted one jug and flicked her fingers over her turgid nipple. “And I’m like, fucking horny…

And then she heard the door open behind her and close, and an amused voice spoke.

“I bet you are, Judy.”

* * *

When Judy turned around, she saw…

The guy. The guy who had given her that fucking sexy little statuette. He wasn’t wearing any clothes, and her eyes were instantly fixed on his cock. Bigger than anything she’d ever seen, there were already droplets of precum falling from the tip.

Judy didn’t talk to him, didn’t say anything. She fell to her knees and took it in her mouth, her cocksucking lips massaging the thick shaft like she’d been doing this all her life.

I wish I had! Judy thought. All those years wasted, and now here she was, on her knees, taking it, taking it all the way down her throat.

I thought people, like, gagged.

“Good girl,” the man said, patting her on her head. He ran his fingers through her hair, and Judy moaned, even as she wiggled, arching her back so she could trap his cock between her tits. Saliva and cum mixed to form a warm, wet tunnel, her flesh rubbing against his shaft.

She moaned again. This was perfect. Here she was, on her knees, and she bet someone was recording them, and the idea that people would be watching Judy give her first blow job just turned her on even more as her pussy juices started to drop onto the floor.

“I love helping girls like you,” he said. “I have a sense, to see people who are unhappy, who want to just abandon their old life. That’s you, isn’t it, Judy?”

She moaned once, agreeing with him. Go back to being old, miserable Judy?

Never!

“Here you are, now. Don’t you enjoy it.”

Yes.

“Do you want this?”

Yes!

Now he was pulling her head forward, making her take the shaft all the way to its root. Judy scented his male musk as she was pulled forward, a rich, dominating scent that let her know her place.

And then he held her, as his cock just started to swell, and then he was flooding her with his semen.

Judy came, came harder than she ever had before, as a flood of sex juices just poured onto the floor. She felt like an electric current was running through her body as she shuddered and jerked, trying to swallow all of his cum, but there was just too much, and it spilled out of her mouth, dripping onto her tits, and every bit felt hot on her skin…

And then he left her fall back, her body quivering. One last spray of cum anointed her face, her hair, her tits, and then Judy was lying down on the floor, legs spread, looking up at her man.

His cock was still stiff. Still ready.

“Well, girl?” he asked. “Are you ready for some more?”

Judy giggled. “Uh-huh…” she slurred out.

“I need employees. You wanna work for me? I pay in room and board.”

“Sure!” she said. Like, let a guy handle the money. That’s great!

“Good.” He gestured, and Judy rolled over onto her hands and knees, wiggling her wide ass in his direction.

He gripped her by her hips and then pressed his cock against her slit. Judy moaned and pushed back. But he didn’t go into her.

“Not yet… You want this, yes?”

“Oh, fuck…yessss…” Judy hissed out.

“Good.”

Then he thrust his cock into her, spreading her channel. Judy moaned and writhed as his tool impaled her. She’d never fucked a man like this, never someone who could just make her his little slut.

“Slut…” Judy moaned out. “Make me your fucking slut!”

“You are. I don’t have to make you anything,” he said. And then he started on her, moving, controlling her, slipping his hands under her torso, cupping her boobs, tugging and pinching her nipples, and then Judy was wailing out her pleasure, not caring if everyone on the fucking street heard it. Every thrust went deeper, every thrust brought her closer and closer to her peak.

“Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Judy chanted out.

His hands roamed all over her body, before he thrust his fingers into her mouth, Judy eagerly sucking on them, moaning in delight.

And then… Then it happened. She felt a torrent of pleasure just rolling over her.

“Ah…Ah…Aaaahhhh!!!” Her scream was louder than anything that had come before as she arched her body, shuddering in delight, feeling the old Judy getting washed away in that tide of pleasure. Her body convulsed as her muscles gripped his cock, and she felt his hot seed fill her womb, overflowing it, spilling out onto the floor.

And then she was lying on her belly, as he pulled out of her with a popping sound and a tide of semen.

“Good,” he said. “I’m James.”

“Hyeee…” Judy murmured. “I’m like, Judy…”

“Yes,” he said. “Now about your job…”

Judy squealed with delight. “Am I, like, gonna be fucking a lot?”

“Yes.”

Judy squealed even louder.

* * *

Judi sat behind the counter, her haltertop barely confining her tits. She had a great job. Who cared that it didn’t pay any money? James let her live with him, and she had an open account for anything she wanted to wear… Especially when she went out clubbing with his other girls and came back to James for a night of fucking. He even let her change her name to Judi, with an “i”.

The door opened, and she looked up. There was a woman walking in, her jugs straining her T-shirt, a pair of jeans barely confining her full ass and wide hips.

I bet they fit yesterday! James was giving the idol to another woman, and pretty soon Judi, Tanya, and Marci would have another girl to have fun with.

“I… I like need to get clothes,” the woman said.

“Uh-huh!” Judi said. “Like have fun!” The woman practically ran off to the back of the store.

Pretty soon, she vanished into the dressing room, and Judi turned the camera on, looking at the woman as she stripped her clothes off, showing off her curvy body. She bit her lip, staring at the mirror, and then started running her hands over her body.

Judi licked her lips and spread her legs, pulling her miniskirt up and running her fingers over her pussy.

Soon James would be here, and Judi would have another friend, but for now….

Now, her moans started rising in time to the muffled sounds from the dressing room. Soon, James would be here, but Judi could still enjoy watching another woman getting ready for her man.