The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just A Citizen

The Trouble With In Laws

Chapter One

The Ministry of the Federate Nations grants William McCoy citizenship on this his fifteenth birthday and does grant him all privileges of adult hood.

By order of the Ministry as a citizen of the Federation and only single brother to Shamus McCoy, William McCoy upon the death of his brother is hereby ordered to take his sister in-law Maggie McCoy as his wife and to take her child Ryan McCoy as his son and he will be reprogrammed to better provide his duties and privileges as a husband and father.

William read over it one more time. Two pads had arrived for him and Maggie this morning. It had been one week since he his brothers death leaving his wife and son. His sister in-law was a domestic engineer and by law had to ether agree to remarry or to give up her son for adoption. She had chosen to remarry and the ministry had chosen him since he was the closets single family member. Thanks to the chip in his head he had little choice. The Ministry served one purpose. Control. No one could go against them though most people didn’t even think twice about it. It had been fifty years since they had begun implanting everyone with control chips. Now things like rape, murder and unmarried sex where an urban legend at best. But no one complained because life was better.

He was the youngest child of four. That was before the two child law. He had been raised by his eldest brother and his wife since he was seven. The irony was he was hoping to move out of this house and go off to collage. Now the house was his. And the woman that raised him the last eight years was now his wife. He shook his head trying not to think about it. He had no idea what he was going to do now. He had decided to give Maggie some time. His Sister Casey and her wife Alice had taken Ryan to spend the night at there place.

They loved Ryan and didn’t mind taken him since they couldn’t by law adopt a child. The only reason lesbian marriages where ever allowed was because women made up sixty percent of the population. Male-Male marriages had been banned almost thirty years ago. The ministry recognized the sexual needs of a woman and the shortage of men but it also knew the importance of a male role model in a child’s life. That was why they had recently passed the two wives law and stopped letting women marry. The two wives law also mint they could assign you one of your wives, which was normally if a family member died. That was why he had to marry Maggie. He knew that the programming had already begun. He could feel himself wanting to go to her, to comfort her. He could not deny that he had not thought about her before. He could not just sit here. He got up and went to the door as he chimed and waited a second.

“Come in.” The door slowly opened as he walked in. “Hey you.” He looked at her sister as she smiled wiping her eyes and brushing her fiery red locks from her face. He took her in. Even dressed in slacks and a T-shirt she was a lovely woman. She was twenty four was young enough to have that youthful appearance but old enough to have a motherly charm and a well aged body with nice full round hips and what a nice pair of tits that sagged very slightly and at times like now since she wasn’t wearing a bra he could see her hard nipples peaking through. He plopped down on the bed beside her as he gave her a little push with his shoulder playfully.

“You doing Okay.”

“I am hanging in there. You?”

“About the same.” She seemed to look off into no where as she talked, she smiled when she did look at him but he could tell she was off in thought. Almost by reflex he laid his hand on hers, to his surprise she turned her hand to take his in hers.”

“Maggie I am sorry.” She gave him a small smile.

“You have nothing to be sorry for, I knew I would have to get remarried to keep Ryan, I am the one that should be sorry. I feel like I have put you in a though spot I.” his thumb caressed the back of her hand.

“You know I care about you and Ryan. I would do anything for both of you.” he could see tears in her eyes. He let go of her hand as he put his arm around her pulling her into his chest as she buried her face as to hide. He began to rub her back as he sat there and just held her. Some time seemed to pass. He could feel her talking into his chest as she began to speak.

“Will.”

“Yah?”

“You know I love you right.”

“I know. I love you two.” She unburied her face as he looked at her he caught a tear from her cheek. He wanted to kiss her, But was that just the programming. Before he had time to decided she had leaned in as her lips meet his. They began to kiss as she licked his lips. There kiss seemed to last awhile before they broke away. “You can feel it to?” The duties and privileges of a spouse. One of which was to provide sex to the spouse at least two times a week for three weeks a month. This especially meant tonight. there honeymoon.

“Yes, I have been wanting you for hours now.”

“Perhaps I better go to...” He stopped to think as he hit his hand against his head.

“What.”

“I haven’t felt comfortable in my room. But...”

“That’s because this is your bedroom now. The bed has felt empty to me the last few days. Why you little.” She gave him a little push on the arm.

“What.”

“My bra didn’t feel comfortable this morning so I took it off.”

“To bad I didn’t ever think about you not wearing any panties.” She gave him another push on the arm as they both gave a little laugh. I guess by next week I will be enjoying shopping and you will be watching sports.”

“Could be worst, You could take up cooking.” He hissed at her playfully. They had always been playful with each other, it was defiantly making this easier. He gave her a little nudge as she returned it, He jumped on her as he rolled he ended up on his back, his hands on her waist as she began to bite her bottom lip. He could feel her grinding against his crotch. “I see your as turned on as I am.” He slowly slid one of his hands up her shirt as it glided across her stomach he cupped one of her tits into his hand. He began to play with his zipper as she fought to undo his pants. A few seconds later she had his cock in hand and was slowly stroking it. He kicked his shoes off. And then used his other hand to grab her shirt as she let go of his cock long enough for him to pull her t shirt over her head. Two luscious orbs of flesh hung before him as she leaned over him. They began to kiss as his hands played with them. He twirled them between his fingers, he pulled and pinched them, he ran his thumbs around them as she had never opened her eyes during any of it as they kissed. He playfully rolled her as he was onto now he stood up as his pants fell. He stepped out of them as he began to undo her slacks. They seemed to glide off of her as he helped her out of them. He looked down at her in her socks and panties as he reached down to brush her cheek. A voice inside his head was screaming this was wrong, while another voice seemed to be screaming, just fuck her already. He was ready to say no but she had already started playing with his cock again.

“Maggie, are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes.” She gave him a warm smile as she pulled her underwear away to reveal her well trimmed bush. He began to rub it as his middle finger began to slide between her slit, his index finger and ring finger pinched the outside of it together. She closed her eyes and began to bite her bottom lip as she played with his cock. He slowly increased his pass as she began to whimper under his touch. He slowly took his other hand as he slide a finger into her and began to slowly finger her. She was beyond wet as his finger glided in and out of her with ease he slide a second finger inside of her and began to curl his fingers against her as he pulled them out.

“Oh...That feels so, Shit yes right there, Oh William make me cum.” He used his thumb now to pinch against the two fingers inside her as he moved them against each other in a circular motion. He slowly leaned down and began to lick at her clit. He seemed to know what she wanted more then he knew what he wanted. He knew he had been programmed not just in what drove her crazy but also what she did to herself at times when her husband was at work after they where married. He knew she enjoyed to masturbate, he knew it though she had never told him.

“Oh my, Oh, yes, fuck, I am going to cum.” He began to lick her harder as she began to moan and whine, He could feel her spasm and twitch under his fingers and tongue. It had taken him no time at all to do it. She seemed to just fall back after a few seconds. “Oh that was amazing, oh please more give me more.” He had slowly pulled her closer as she began to roll over. He pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy.

“No Hun. I know what you want. Go for it.” He smiled at her as he ran his hand over her nice ass. Her nice tight ass was one of her best features. “You deserve to be with a virgin your first time so take me in my virgin ass.” He slowly ran his hand over her ass again as he spread her cheeks looking at her tight anus. She leaned over the bed into her chest drawers and pulled out a condom. She turned to help him slip it on and tuck his balls into the testicular sac that kept it from sliding off. As he touch his cock he saw why it had the sack. It was made off a blue material which had earned the nickname liquid skin. His hand seemed to slide right off the end as he tried to stroke it. She turned back around as she bent back over. He placed his head against her anus and slowly pushed his way in as she began to moan. Even with the liquid skin condom he had trouble going into her but he was gliding pretty good as her tight anus seemed to squeeze his cock he clutched her breast as he reached around her. She liked having her nipples play with while she was getting fucked. One of her on hands even began to touch her own pussy.

He slowly pulled back out of her as she whimpered from the relief of his retreating member, then before he was all the way out he pushed back into her. As she seemed to almost cry out.

“Oh. No don’t you dare stop, Fuck my ass, please fuck my ass, oh it hurts, oh yes.” He slowly began to move in and out of her now increasing his speed as she grew used to it. Or as used to it as she could. The more intense it got the more she screamed for it. He had heard her made at shamus before and even then she never used this many curse words as what came out of her mouth in the moment of passion.

“Fuck me, Harder, Do my ass, oh shit spread me...My cunt is so wet, I’m almost there again. He stopped just long enough to get off his knees and onto his feet as he leaned over her and began again in a crotch position pulling her breast ah he fondled her nipples as to arch her back he increased his strokes in a curved downward motion up into her with his full force.

“Fuck...Shit...Damn...Oh Damn That’s...Yes. Oh yes, Fucking yes, That’s so...I’m going cum Again. With that he didn’t slowly down any as he kept at it he reached around her and slide his hand to her slit as he also began to rub her pussy with one hand and fondle her tit with the other going full speed at her anus as she seemed to claps under him as they slowly feel to the bed, he could feel her spasm around his cock, he reached his fingers into the cup that held his balls. The tight ring it formed around his cock and balls had applied pressure around the shaft and beneath the balls which was where semen had to flow through. Now that it was removed the pressure was intense as she rolled over he plopped down on top of her as he began to cum on her tits. He was stunned he had just done this and was sure she was going to get made at him. But he quickly realized it wasn’t his urge. She wanted to be cummed on. She pressed her breast together as he began to fuck her tits as his cock fired load after load of cum most of it just provided lubrication for him to slip through and hit her in the chest, neck, and even her chin with globs of semen. He continued to tit fuck her until he was totally limp as she rubbed it into her skin.

“That was amazing.”

“I am glad you enjoyed it.” She tilted her head as she began to kiss him for a little while.

“Can you pull this out.” She rolled as the condom was partially hanging out of her anus. He grabbed it by the ball sac and pulled it out. He slowly went to stand up as he knees went week and his legs shook like a new born calf. He had never used his muscles like that and was paying for it now. He dropped the condom in the trash. He turned to see her standing up as well, She moved slowly. “Oh fuck that hurts. That was better then my first time, but it hurts a lot more afterwards.”

“We don’t have to do it again if you don’t want.”

“Oh believe me I want it again, I am just going to need a few days. Besides as husband and wife we or suppose to have sex twice a week if not more.” He knew that law though he had never been told it. It was there in his head. The only week they could skip it was when she had her period. At least the chip in her head could handle the mood swings that used to come with a period. He knew after she had her second child the chip would put her into menopause to prevent her from having more children. Each filmily was only able to have no more then two kids. He was lucky that law was only started ten years ago other wise he would never had been born since then the law allowed four children. They had lowered it to help slow overpopulation of the cities.

“I need to take a bath, you want to come jump in with me?”

“Try and stop me.” He poked at her playfully. As she wrapped her arm around him. He helped her to the tub.

Morning slowly crept through the window as he opened his eyes to look out over the city. He slowly pulled his arm out from under Maggie a he got up. He slowly went into the kitchen and to his surprise knew the recipes to some of her favorite breakfast foods so he began to cook thinking what useless knowledge she had gotten from him After he had finished he brought it into the bedroom and woke her up with a soft kiss. She turned on the television and to his surprise had stopped at the game he had wanted to see. He of course spent the next hour explaining the rules to her. She laid her head on his shoulder as watched with him and eat breakfast. She tried to get out of bed but was still swore so he told her to stay in as he took the plates to the kitchen and put them dish washer.

Then came the chime at the door. He looked at the time he was expecting his sister to bring Ryan home today but not for another three hours he walked to the door and pushed the as the door slide open. “You’re Early...” He looked to see a man dressed in a business suit. It had been the man who had just yesterday had delivered the order for him to marry Maggie. A feeling of dread came over him.

“William McCoy this seems to be your lucky week, I am ordered to deliver this to you and your wife. A similar Contract has been delivered to your sister and her wife. Reprogramming will begin as soon as I leave here rather you read the contract or not. You have one week to fill a grievance.” He slowly took the pad from the man as he turned and left William hesitated before he read what it said.

By order of the Ministry as a citizen of the Federation and brother to Casey McCoy and upon her request to have a child, William McCoy is hereby Ordered to engage in sexual intercourse with his sisters wife Alice Grant at least once a day as to provide them with at least one child and to take them into his home and he will be reprogrammed to better provide his duties as a sperm donor and uncle.

By order of the Ministry as a citizen of the Federation and wife of William McCoy, Maggie McCoy is hereby ordered to let her husband sleep with Alice Grant and to support him in his attempts to provide her with child and she will be reprogrammed to better provide her duties as a wife and an Aunt.

He slowly leaned against the wall as he leaned back as he sunk to the floor. This morning he had excepted Maggie as his wife and knew he loved her. Now he would cheat on her, and worst of all she would be programmed to want him to. She slowly entered the room as she looked down at him holding the pad she sat beside him as she took the pad and began to read. She laid her head on his shoulder as they began to talk.