The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just A Citizen

Chapter Three

By order of the Ministry as a citizen of the Federation and only brother to Kyle McCoy, William McCoy upon his brothers failure to perform his duties as a husband and by a file of grievance from his wife Terra McCoy is hereby ordered to engage in sexual inter course with his sister in-law until such time as his brother may return from duty he will be reprogrammed to better provide his duties and privileges as an intern husband.

By order of the Ministry as a citizen of the Federation and wife of William McCoy, Maggie McCoy is hereby ordered to let her husband take Terra McCoy as an intern wife as to allow him to engage in sex with her at least twice a week and she will be reprogrammed to accept said orders.

You know there where few people William Hated. Terra McCoy was the top of that list. His brother had gone to fight in the End Wars. It was to be the last two war every fought, His brother believed in the United Federation of Nations dream of world peace. Even if it mint war to bring it about. His brother had been gone a year. Long enough for his wife to file a grievance for a divorce.

He had never liked her, and she had no love for his family. Sure his family did okay for them self’s. The penthouse apartment was a sign of that. But her family was super rich. While his brother went to Miami Public he had meet her at a football game against Key West Private. She was the girl in school who was prom queen and head cheerleader. He was never sure which family was more pissed when they got married his or hers.

Terra had alienated her new family from the first day they had meet. She had treated Maggie like shit, and when his sister got married to a woman she wouldn’t let his brother no where near them. Then There was how she treated him. She hated William most of all cause Kyle actually stood up for him. She had only insulted him once in front of Kyle. But behind her brothers back she was an even more of a bitch.

As he sat in the roof top garden looking out over the city, he wondered if jumping was an option. How close to the edge would he get before his chip kicked in and tried to black him out. He had only been blacked out twice before. Someone had insulted his sister. He had come out the worst of that deal, He had managed to deck the guy before the chip knocked him out. He woke up later in the nurses office with a bleeding head from where he had hit the floor. His only reward was to see the black eye he had given the other boy. The second time was only a few seconds later when the boy insulted his sister again. Only this time he had looked at his sister first and told her just two words before he decked the guy again. Catch Me.

It had been one week since he had married Maggie and started sleeping with Alice. Now the ministry wanted him to bed his third sister in-law. May as well do all three he thought in his head. No, he didn’t want to sleep with Terra. Sure she was a damn good looking woman, then she would open her mouth and all her good looks went. He had easily gotten a job at the White Rabbit web channel, he had been given a position as a video photographer. The beauty of the job was his house was an ideal location for shooting, plus he had two live in models. Not to mention they sent a new model to his house every day Monday thru Thursday. His first spot had ran last night as he had done a shoot for there new bathing suit line. He also had a great sex life. Though it could be a bit exhausting. The only advantage he had was his wife had picked up his sisters desire for sex toys.

He looked up to see Maggie coming toward him, They had just had there first fight as a couple. She was upset, not so much at him but at the ministry. Its just the ministry wasn’t there so he would have to be her target. Alice she had understood, she actually liked Alice and wanted her to have a child. This was another story. She sat down beside him on the bench and took her hand in his.

“I am sorry.”

“Its Okay.”

“No, I shouldn’t have got mad at you, I hate them sometimes.”

“I know Pumpkin.” She smiled at his little nickname for his red head wife. He wrapped his arm around her as he she lay her head on his shoulders.

“So what or you going to do.”

“Put a bag over her head and do her for my country I guess.”

“I want to go with you.”

“You sure, cause I know I don’t even want to be there.”

“Yes. I am you’re wife. How is it they used to say. For better or worst.”

“Well it don’t get much worst then this. At least I hope not.”

“Me to babe.” He took his hand in hers as he stood up and walked across the roof to his hover car. The doors opened and the engine started as he approached. He walked her to her side as she slide in and then he went around and jumped in the drivers seat. He put it into auto as soon as he got air born. Maggie broke the silence.

“Well I got some more good news and bad news for you.”

“What’s the bad news.”

“You can’t fuck Alice anymore.”

“You mean she’s pregnant?”

“Yep. Good thing, you girls are starting to wear me out.”

“You know you will miss fucking her.”

“Maybe a little.”

“Oh come on.”

“Okay maybe a lot.”

“Hate to say it but I will miss it to. I kind of liked seeing you two together.”

“Is that why you are coming with me.”

“No. But I do want to watch. I don’t trust her, especially with you.”

“Worried she might break me.”

“Something like that.”

“So you do care about me.”

“More then you know.”

“Must have been hard on you taking all three of us in after mom and dad died, You where hardly older then I am now and I don’t know how you kept us straight. Funny you used to call me your baby until Ryan was born.”

“Yep, but your all grown up now. And I must saw you have become quiet the young man.”

“All thinks to you and Shamus. Do you miss him.”

“Not as much as first, at least I know when I wake up at night you will be there.”

“I don’t want to ever replace Shamus, I am not half the man him or Kyle wore.”

“No Hun, you might become a better man then them both. Not yet but maybe one day.”

“You think so?”

“I know so.” He could see the coast now as he approached his sister in-laws penthouse. She lived on the coast and had a full view of the ocean, Her apartment was actually two penthouses connected together by a sky bridge. Like his home it took up the top two floors with a garden and parking spaces on top of the roof. But hers also had a gym, study, seven bedrooms, four baths, walk in closets, a walk in fridge, a sauna, hot tubs not to mention a live in maid and cook. It was a little mansion in the sky.

But her daddy could afford it. He ran Ocean Homes Cruise Ships. It cost a cool million credits just to rent a room for one year on one of his ships and he had about one hundred cruise ships traveling the world at any given time. A small price to pay to have almost ever need catered to while moving from one port to another.

He took back the hover drive and slowly set her down beside his brother sleek red sports craft. He slowly got out as they walked toward the elevator door as it opened. He and Maggie stepped in and slowly rode it down to the first level of the penthouse. He walked in to what was a huge living room surrounded on all sides by an upper balcony leading to the bedrooms. The coast seemed to go on for ever in both directions as he looked out the main window. He kicked off his shoes as he walked in feeling his feet against the warm thick pure white carpet. He looked into the kitchen as a small mopping robot moved across the floor.

“Its about time you get here, I was hoping you would violet your orders.” He turned to see his sister in law dressed in a night gown. It came up to just below her crotch and had to slits up the sides to her waist. The front had a V cut so low he could see her bellybutton and showed more then enough clevage as to just barley cover her nipples. She had long raven hair pulled back in a pony tail that almost touched the ground. She had a body of a cheerleader with long powerful legs and a well tone body. One thing she had now that she hadn’t then was painfully clear. Her breast where huge. He knew she had to of had them reengineered. They looked to natural to be implants. He could make out little puffy cone shaped nipples that let him know for sure. She had taken them to far for his taste knowing she was well past a dd but he had to admit they looked nice. No he didn’t damn the programming. He didn’t want this, he would do his business and be gone.

“No I will do what you want and then I am gone.”

“You think I fucking want you, you little prick. I wanted a divorce but they want grant me that.” Maggie quickly jumped in.

“I wish that had granted you a divorce, it be nice to have you out of the family.”

“Oh I see you brought the fat bitch with you, She must like to watch.” Will came up on her stepping so close as to make her fall on the couch.

“Listen you little cunt, that’s my wife, and you will respect her.” She sprung back up looking at him as she swung to slap him he grabbed her arm. She swung the other hand as he caught it to and spun her as he held her from behind holding both arms. She fought for a second to free herself and then she stopped He felt her but began to rub his crotch. He could feel his own cock hardening against her ass. He pushed her onto the couch as she lay there raising her ass in the air. She wore a g string bikini that was barley enough to cover her now swollen lips.

“Okay fuck me, lets get this over with asshole.” No he didn’t want to do this he thought, but then again he wanted to, not cause he loved her but because he hated her. He grabbed her panties as he pulled them away revealing her tight ass and hairless lips. He began to undo his cock as he raised his hand and smacked her ass. He partially expected her to turn and fight but she only arched her back and moaned. He took his now hard cock in hand as he spread her ass cheeks.

“Oh fuck no, You or not....” He was already pushing it into her and then back out.

“Shit, get it out, oh fuck, you asshole.” She could have turned to stop him but she didn’t move as he pushed back into her tight ass. He smacked her ass again as he began to push into her.

“Just shut up bitch, you will enjoy it.” This couldn’t be him talking. He had never treated someone so harshly as he was doing right now. He began to really get going now as her ass began to grow used to his intruding member. He felt himself spread her. He wasn’t gentle as he had been with his wife. He didn’t care about hurting her, He just cared about fucking her. He grabbed her pony tail as he pulled it wrapping it around his hand as he took it as a leash he forced her to arch her back as he began to go all out now. She was screaming and whining as he did her. He knew though the chip would stop him if he went to far. He felt like he was rapping her but she wanted this. He wasn’t holding her down, it was the opposite she was pressing of the couch into him as well. He felt her hand began to touch her own clit as her fingers occasionally touched his balls. He felt his own wife lean over his shoulder as she looked down on the sight, He had no idea what was going through her head.

“Fuck that little bitch’s ass baby, make her regret all the times she called you a little prick. Fuck her until she can taste it in her mouth.” It was funny but those words of encouragement pushed him into over drive. He began smacking her ass with one hand and pulling at her hair with the other. Her butt cheek was blood red as his hand came down with a loud smack. He pulled out and grabbed her hair as he began to lift her slowly forcing her to lay on the couch he grabbed her tits forcing them out of her night gown He pulled her hair until her head was over the edge of arm rest .

“Open your mouth bitch.” She shook her head no. as his hand came across her face. It wasn’t a hard slap but more of a pop against her cheek. He grabbed her mouth as he opened it. She stuck her tongue out as he slowly inserted hi head into her upside down mouth. He began to force himself in as her eyes went wide but they didn’t stay that way for long as she took him all the way in he could here her want to chook. He pulled back out and then pushed back in as his balls hit her eye sockets with each trust she turned her head as his cock pulled out, she gasp for air. He slapped her cheek again as she opened back up. He reinserted himself and began to go at it as he throat fucked her. He could here her gasp for air between strokes. He took her tits and began to beat them against each other. Her watched as they began to turn red each time they smacked into each other. He could feel himself begin to cum but he didn’t pull out as the first shoots came. She turned her head as she began to cough. A small drop of semen ran from her nose. His wife took his cock and opened her own mouth as she began to jack his semen into her own mouth. His wife just kept her mouth open as she took as much as she could and not spill it or swallow it. She stood up closing her mouth as she stood over Terra. She then spat in terra’s face covering her with Williams cum. He pulled at her pony tail leading the now blind girl.

“Now get on your knees and apologize to my wife.” Not that she had a choice as he slowly pulled her down, she could have fought back but she didn’t.

“I am sorry for every thing bad I said to you Maggie.”

“Good now we can leave, I want you to be naked and on all fours when I come over tomorrow, if not I will just leave when I get here, I only have to do you twice a week. So I can pick the days. Understood.” She shook her head yes as he let go of her pony tail and took his limp cock in hand as he smacked it against her cum covered cheek.”

“You still going to call me little prick.”

“No.”

“Good.” It was funny he didn’t love her, He wondered if the chip knew he couldn’t love her and had used there hatred for each other. Had she spent her whole life treating other people like crap yet secretly she wanted someone anyone to stand up to her and to turn the tables. He zipped himself backup and him and his wife where gone. It was a little while before they spoke.

“Thank you William.”

“For what.”

“Standing up for me.”

“Its my job, I am your husband.”

“Well husband, What about me. Seeing that little whore get what she deserved got me all wet.”

“Auto drive on.” He began to unzip his pants as she took his cock and began to flick the end with her tongue. Her hand ran up and down the shaft with a tight but gentle grip. He found himself quickly getting hard as she slowly took the head in and out of her mouth. After a few seconds his cock was as hard as a rock. She mounted him as they slowly began to fuck. He looked her and smiled.

It was about twelve when they got home, They slowly entered laughing as the went down the stairs, into the courtyard, and into her bedroom. Alice slept on there bed. Maggie went to check on Ryan in the crib. William slowly shook Alice as he sat on the bed beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

“Wake up mommy.”

“Hey sugar.” He put his hand on her tummy as she smiled. She slowly took her hand in his as he helped her up. He slowly walked her to her door. Her hand in his. Her thumb brushed his hand. He knew that he was no longer obligated to love her. And he defiantly couldn’t sleep with her now. But some part of him knew he loved her. She turned and hugged him before going into her own room.

Nine months later William McCoy held his first born child as Alice gave birth to Little Shamus, His brother had returned from the war after getting injured and was recovering fine. Him and his wife where actually happy and she was pushing him to take a second wife. It had been one heck of a year. William looked forward to his sixteenth birthday.