The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine: Chapter 2

Maxine followed the masked man into a small room. The only thing in this room was a camera behind a thick pane of what was likely bullet resistant plastic.

“Please stand behind the line on the floor and face the camera.”

Maxine complied. She heard a shutter click.

“Now please turn to the right.”

She complied. She heard the shutter click again. It was almost like they were taking a mugshot of her.

“Very good Miss Dunn. Please follow me.”

“The pictures, what are those for if I may ask?”

“When the time comes, we will reveal that to you.”

The pleasant way they were treating her, the silence and mystery answers, they had something in mind for her. She was starting to suspect that it wasn’t just training her to cum on command.

The next room was lit by candles lining the walls. A small cart, and what looked like half a massage table were the only furniture in the room. Not surprisingly the table had straps for arms, legs, and head. What did surprise her was she felt the panties unlocking. She carefully removed them. Apparently they wanted her totally naked for this.

“Since you have demonstrated excellent deduction capabilities, I will give you a few moments to figure out what we want you to do here.”

That wasn’t too hard. She got onto the table. She ended up in a bent over position with her legs spread. The man came over and started securing the straps. The last thing to be strapped down was her head, forcing her to stare at the carpeted floor.

She heard a few things being removed from the cart, then felt something pleasantly warm being poured onto her back. The room began to fill with a pleasant lavender fragrance. She realized that the man was rubbing some kind of lavender scented oil into her skin. This was some kind of massage/aromatherapy.

“Ooh wow. Do you do this for all the women you abduct?”

“We determine what actions to take based on what we learn from the candidate prior to them waking up here.” he replied.

“And you know from hypnotizing me that I love the scent of lavender and have studied aromatherapy?”

“Yes.”

“Are you this professional with all the women you abduct?”

“That depends on the plan that we craft for the individual candidate.”

“Impressive. This all sounds like it requires a lot of hours of labor and quick decision making, not to mention lots of money.”

The massage was working its magic. She felt very relaxed now, but he had gone silent again. She wanted to keep him talking.

“Mmmmm, I have to admit it sounds a lot better then the sex slave operations I’ve read about. It even sounds better then most prisons. Why go through all the trouble? Couldn’t you reduce costs by hypnotically conditioning your slaves to make do with less?”

“While that is a tried and true method used by operations similar to ours, that’s not how we run things. Hypnosis can augment certain aspects of the mind, and there are other methods for deeper conditioning. However we acknowledge that we deal with human beings. Slave morale is something we pay close attention to.”

“If true that’s very impressive, and you must be pretty selective in who you choose to abduct as not all women would be a good fit here. So if I am guessing correctly, you go after women whom you believe would benefit from the lifestyle you offer. You take them through this two week training course and let them choose to stay or go?”

“Again, your powers of deduction are excellent Miss Dunn.”

She felt oily fingers sliding into her pussy.

“Mmmm... so why me? I’m not sex slave material. Mmmm, I may enjoy the sex I’ll inevitably have here but I’m certainly no stranger to it, ohhhh, and sexual pleasure alone is not gonna make me want to stay and be a slaaaaave.”

He had some skilled fingers on him. They manipulated her sensitive vaginal lips and teased her clitoris. She went quiet. Only low moans came out of her mouth now. A couple more minutes of those skilled fingers and she had an orgasm.

“We’ll see what kind of material you are soon enough.”

Something bigger was entering her pussy. It took her a second to register it was his penis. It entered then withdrew, then thrust back in and he was fucking her. Despite the orgasm she just had, she was still very sensitive down there and felt another one quickly on its way. She came hard. This wasn’t normal. He was still fucking her, and she felt yet another orgasm building. Waves of pleasure emanated from her vagina. This was too intense to be normal sex.

Eventually he had enough and she thought it was over, until she felt something cold, slick and hard being pushed into her ass. Something a bit softer and larger thrust its way into her vagina. She almost came again.

“What...the hell...have you...done to me?” she uttered between gasps.

Suddenly a high intensity vibration sent more waves of pleasure into her exhausted brain. This definitely wasn’t normal. Her eyes unfocused. She was now reduced to low uhhhhh’s every few seconds.

She lost all sense of time. She could have been there for hours. She also lost count of the number of orgasms she had had. All she knew now was she felt very weak and very thirsty. Finally the waves of pleasure stopped and the devices were removed.

A straw or tube was put up to her lips and instinctively she began drinking from it. The liquid tasted like water, pure fresh water. It was only after a couple gulps did she register that perhaps the water was drugged. It didn’t taste drugged but that meant nothing. Still she was very thirsty and if they wanted to drug her they had plenty of ways to do that. She had lost a lot of water through sweating and other means, so she drank down the liquid.

If anything she was thinking more clearly now that she had quenched her thirst. Perhaps they could break her if they really wanted to. Yes they definitely could. She felt the sex toys being removed and someone undoing the straps. Even if she could, she had no energy to resist. They picked up her limp body and carried her out of the room.

She registered being placed onto a soft surface, a bed of some type. Then they left her alone. She wearily lifted her head to look around. It looked kinda like the same room she woke up in. Her head dropped onto the pillow and soon she was out.

Hours must have passed, because when she woke up she felt well rested. A look around told her that this wasn’t quite the same room she had first woken up in. There was a white door that led to a small bathroom. Looking at the bathroom it was obvious they were giving her the chance to shower by herself, and with the option of privacy since she had a door she could close.

Or perhaps the illusion of privacy. She didn’t see any places for a pinhole camera but that meant nothing.

Still, a shower was very much welcome. She soon found herself sitting on the floor of the shower stall, warm water running over her. She was now a rape victim. The emotions tied to that event were complicated. She sat there trying to untangle them. Psychoanalyzing herself wasn’t the best of ideas, but it’d help her to get her bearings back.

She had asked for it. In a subtle “I dare you!” way she had asked for it and had gotten more then she bargained for. It hadn’t been painful at all. It was a deep highly addictive pleasure, probably similar to taking certain drugs.

She had been skeptical of the claim that after 2 weeks she’d be given the chance to be freed, but now it made more sense. There were women out there that could be made to enjoy sex like that. There were others who could resist it and go free. Likely there was a connection with drug users. Some may become addicted while others try it and decide it’s not for them. Maxine could probably spend her career studying this connection.

Back to the situation at hand. Where did she psychologically stand now? She’d probably be okay unless they did that to her a few more times. Even thinking about it was making her want it again, but for the time being it was an urge she could easily suppress.

She found a white robe lying on her bed. It hadn’t been there when she woke up. The robe looked like a simple plain white robe. She put it on. Nothing locked into place.

The private shower and the robe to cover herself, they were trying to make her feel more comfortable. It was a significant change from the previous day.

The panel in the wall slid open, and a masked man in a black robe entered.

“Good morning Miss Dunn. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes I did. Thank you for the robe.”

“You’re welcome. We have decided to move forward earlier then initially planned, and let you know more about why we brought you here. You will be exposed to some of the more secret workings of our organization. This will mean a small change should you decide to leave after your two weeks are up.”

“What change if I may ask?”

“If you decide to leave, we will wipe all your memories of this experience. You will wake up back at your home with no memory of the past two weeks.”

“Fair enough.”

“Then follow me please.”