The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Keeps an Important Client From Leaving

The CEO and the company’s most important client, Mr. Watson, smiled as they toasted their success. They had created, outside the normal protocols, a screen saver that could send subliminal messages. The two men had their test case ready. The young upcoming executive, Kacie Gordon. She was too smart to even notice anything other than slow incremental changes and she had to feel as if she was in control of her very choice. But if it worked on her, it would work on anyone. They key was the suggestions that she could fix any problem, taking advantage of her own sense of self-importance. She would feel compelled to remedy situations, no matter what, to advance her own career. More, she would be extremely satisfied, to the point of excitement, when she solved problems.

The program was installed in her office computer one night. The two men agreed that she would be subjected to this program for 3 months before they took any other action.

After one more month, just to be sure she had sufficient exposure, the CEO gave Kacie the big news. A promotion. Kacie was thrilled. She was now going to run her entire department. More, it was in its own branch office. She was the top dog in the entire building. Soon she was sure to make an even greater impression and get promoted to the main headquarters at a position of power and influence, and of course, more money. All her hard work, her dedication, and her intellect—it was all paying off, and she was still only 29 years old.

Kacie knew did not get here by accident. She shunned her social life for the most part; she wore very conservative clothes to hide her figure (and her size DD breasts). She was going to get somewhere based solely on her skills and nothing else. And now she had the first big payoff! Big office and entire staff at her beck and call. And only one more step to the biggest payoff of all, a promotion to the company headquarters, one step away from her eventual selection as CEO.

Kacie set about taking over the branch office right away. She investigated who got in first and who stayed the latest. She then set her schedule to get there even earlier than the first and stay longer than the last. She would gladly put in the 14-15 hour days knowing it was the way to even greater success. She then set about buying power outfits. Skirt suits that offered leg only below the knee. Jackets that helped hide her chest and also made it clear she was in charge. Sensible heels—1 inch—completed the look. Kacie’s only acknowledgment of her femininity would be in her choice of lingerie. Powerful women should wear expensive lingerie she reasoned. She bought lingerie sets of muted pastel colors. Because of her chest size, she selected lace bras that highlighted her cleavage even if the rest of her outfit would hide it. She wore matching lace panties, and to avoid the time constraints that pantyhose caused (tugging up and down with each visit to the ladies room), she wore matching garters and stockings. She would put those on first each day and then be able to simply slide down her panties if she needed to relieve herself. She chose white, black, and nude stockings.

On her first day, Kacie called a staff meeting. She had everyone attend. Even the night janitors were required to be in attendance. Kacie laid out her plans and expectations. Hard work, team concepts, rewards for team and individual success, open door policy, no egos. Her address went over very well as she offered no pretentions. She made it clear, however, that any and all final decisions on any work issue were made by her and she did not expect any grumbling once a final decision was made. Most took this as a leader offering teamwork but eventually having to take control.

Soon Kacie’s division was doing better than just about any office in the entire company. At the CEO’s subtle suggestion, other clients began to demand her office handle their files. CEO made sure that all of the company headquarters, particularly the board, took notice and made it clear to Kacie that they were impressed. The expectations for all were that Kacie would get promoted to the main office within one year, two tops, as long as this kept up.

A few minor issues arose, but each time Kacie stayed late, worked hard, and resolved the problem. She brimmed with self-confidence from her ability to solve any issue. She even felt a little horny after solving problems, which she attributed to the fact that she considered business to be her desire. The CEO made special mention to the board regarding Kacie solving the problems on her own and quickly. She received a commendation. Secretly, the CEO informed Watson, his conspirator, that it was working.

And then it happened. Kacie was in her office. She was wearing a black power suit. Her skirt was just below the knee. She had a white blouse on, but a black jacket covered her chest. Otherwise her bright red lingerie underneath would be seen. She wore tasteful white stockings secured by her red garters. Her assistant burst in.

“Miss Gordon, we have a problem.” She was breathing heavily and hard to understand, but clearly she was upset over something. Kacie eventually got that the biggest client of hers was in the lobby very upset and that some of Kacie’s staff were doing their best to keep him calm.

Kacie rushed down to the lobby and met her client.

“Mr. Watson? What seems to be the problem?”

“Ms. Gordon! I suppose YOU are behind this? I should have known hiring a girl would ruin everything around here.”

Kacie winced at his “girl” comment but bit her tongue and reacted in the best, most professional manner. “I am not sure what you are upset about sir, but let me get to the bottom of this and I promise we will take care of the problem. Please. Have a seat in the big conference room. I assure you I will take care of whatever the problem may be.”

He eyed her up and down. “I doubt it Ms. Gordon, but I guess I owe you at least one last chance. Otherwise I take my business elsewhere.”

Kacie escorted him to the conference room and instructed her staff to get Mr. Watson coffee and that he should be given every courtesy. She then grabbed her chief lieutenant, Perry Jackson. She took him down to the closest empty office and shut the door.

“Perry? What the fuck! Why is he so upset? I personally went over the entire contract, every detail. Our work is perfect. Any idea what is going on here?”

Perry looked down. “You won’t like it Kacie.”

“Well does it matter? If he isn’t happy, we lose his business. Sure we have other clients, but HQ will be furious with us if he leaves.”

Perry nodded. “I know. It is just I don’t think I can tell you. I mean, it’s …well hard to explain.”

“Jesus fuck Perry! Tell me. Right now!”

“Perry looked down again. “OK, OK. You see Kacie, before you took over here, Mr. Stevenson, your predecessor. Well he had a deal with some people to make our clients happier when they came to the office.”

“Yeah? So?”

“Well the deal was that … you’ve never been in the men’s room here have you?”

“Of course not. Why would I?”

“Yeah. I thought so. Well there is a special stall for our best clients. And… well there is a …”

“A … A what Perry?”

“There is a ….glory hole.”

Silence. Then more silence. Uncomfortable unending silence.

“You know what a glory hol…”

Kacie had a look of shock and confusion on her face. “Yeah I think I do.”

“Well anyway. Mr. Stevenson had a deal with some local ladies who would be sure to make our best clients … happy ... every time they came here. I heard he worked out that deal with approval from the board. Clients began to expect it. Even after you took over, the deal was still there. Well the girls haven’t been paid in months because you didn’t budget for it. So they are not coming anymore.”

Kacie sat there, stunned.

More silence.

“But what about the actual work Perry? Our work is top notch.”

“Yeah I know. But apparently the ladies that came here ... they were ... top notch at what they did. I guess Watson is thinking he can get similar work elsewhere if he can’t get his ... extra service here.”

There was a knock on the door. One of the staff stuck her head in. “Ms. Gordon? Mr. Watson says he is leaving in 5 minutes.”

“OK OK, tell him I need those 5 minutes, but that he will be satisfied before he leaves.”

“Yes ma’am.” The staffer left.

“Perry,” Kacie gritted her teeth, all her thoughts of promotion to the main office running through her mind, “are any of these girls available?”

“Not in 5 minutes Kacie.”

Kacie nodded already knowing that this was going to be his answer.

“Perry. Tell Mr. Gordon to go to the stall and he will be taken care of.”

“But there are no girls Kacie.”

“I know. I know. I’ll figure out something. I have 5 minutes to do so I guess. Go. Have him go to the stall. Maybe walk slowly with him, show him around the office or something to buy me some time to figure this out, and be sure to apologize for the delay.”

“OK Kacie.” Perry walked out.

Kacie gritted her teeth for a few seconds and then left the office and made her way around the floor until she found the men’s room. She saw a door nearby. It must be the entrance to the other side of the stall, she figured. She looked around. No one was looking. She snuck inside.

Sure enough, there was a small room. It had a padded kneeler in front of a wall. The wall had a hole. There was also a place below the hole with two larger holes. They were located right where a girl’s chest would be. Kacie racked her brain. Maybe she could get one of the young single staffers to do it. She would have to give the young woman a big raise. Are hookers available on a phone app, she wondered. Maybe they have some available in minutes. She walked up to the holes in the wall. So disgusting. Obviously some efforts were made to allow the woman to have the comfort of a kneeling pad, and even some cleaning had been done. Still, there were stains, and there was an odor. Kacie winced at the thought of women selling themselves like this and worse, of the men sinking low enough to get … ewwwww.

Kacie knelt down to look inside to see what the man’s side looked like. She pulled up her skirt so it wouldn’t touch the somewhat sticky kneeler. She peeked in …and then she heard it. Mr. Watson’s voice—obviously directed at Perry. “I damn well better be happy young man or else I will be sure to tell the CEO about this outrage!”

And then she saw him walk in. She gasped. She looked at her watch. Shit. She would have to find a staffer, and fast. But there was no more time. She backed her face away but heard the sound of his zipper coming down. A few seconds later, a hard cock poked through the hole. Kacie just stared open mouthed, not knowing what to do.

“God damn it, I knew that little cunt was behind this shit.”

He started to pull back out when Kacie just reached up her hand as if instinctively and softly grabbed the man’s cock.

“Mmmmmm, it’s about fucking time little lady.”

Kacie tried to speak in a disguised little girl voice. “So sorry for the delay sir.” She slowly stroked the cock and felt its hardness. She could feel the throb.

“Well, get to it. I can give myself a handjob. I can’t do what you can do though.”

Kacie gulped. She had not thought anything through. Once she put her hand up, she perhaps considered just using her hand, but really didn’t know what she might do. Now it was clear, he expected her to use her mouth. She could just use her hands anyway? But he made it clear that was not what he expected. She could … and should … just stand up, leave and hope Mr. Watson won’t leave as a client. If he did, she could explain to HQ that he was expecting something that any business should not provide. They will understand, she reasoned. But her ambition got the best of her. She knew she could fix this problem. She couldn’t take any risk. She had to keep Watson happy to maintain her projected promotion to the main HQ.

She leaned in. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and licked the tip. She licked it again, and again. She heard Watson moan. And then she felt it, a hand reaching through one of the lower holes, grabbing at her chest. Her jacket was on, but Watson simply put his hand underneath it and grabbed her chest through her blouse. She twitched. Her breasts felt as if they were on fire. She felt her panties start to get warm too.

“Mmmmmmm, nice big ones, you must be a new girl. Lose the jacket.”

Kacie nodded and quietly said “yes sir.” She slipped off the jacket and then returned her mouth to licking the tip of Watson’s cock. She licked some more before she opened her mouth and took the tip inside. She rolled her tongue around and around the head, and she moaned as soon as she felt a hand reach back through grabbing her chest hard thru her blouse. She began to wonder what was wrong with her. She was doing one of the most disgusting things a girl … a woman … could do. She was smart. Professional. She wasn’t one of those kinds of girls. But her chest and panties both felt so warm, so excited. She pushed her mouth deeper, taking more of Watson’s cock inside her mouth. It was almost as if she needed it. When his hands tore open her blouse and grabbed her breasts thru just her red lace bra, she gasped and moaned more and tried forcing more cock down her throat.

“Mmmmmm good girl. You like it when I grab those big titties do you?” He soon pulled her bra cups down and her breasts popped from. His hands grabbed and pinched and squeezed. He was roughly playing with her big titties … her breasts. God it felt so good. Her mouth bounced up and down. She was moving her head up and down quickly so that her hair fell out of the bun she had neatly created in the morning like she did every day. Soon she was sucking hard on his cock as he pawed at her tits. She wanted to please him as he deserved it for pleasing her with his yummy cock and the way he was playing with her tits. Wait!?! What was she thinking? She pulled her mouth away, panting. Saliva dribbling out of her mouth dangling from his cock. She stared at it. Soon she felt his hands pinching her nipples. Oh god, it felt so good. Please, this has to stop. I am not like this. I am not a … Kacie soon leaned forward to take the cock back in her mouth as she finished her thoughts … cocksucker.

Watson repeatedly said things to her. “Good girl.” “Nice little cocksucker.” “Big titted whore.” “Cum loving slut.” Each time he said these things, it stung. First the sting was from the fact that Kacie was so opposed to women being treated like objects. But eventually the sting came from the fact that Kacie was beginning to realize everything he said, every nasty name, was spot-on accurate about her. She even reached one hand under her skirt and hiked it up over her hips and then returned her hand to play with her ever wetter panties.

“Oh fuck, you are such a good little cocksucker. I’m going to reward you plenty little girl.” Kacie realized that he was going to cum. Was she supposed to … she pulled off thinking about her options. But immediately the choice was made for her. A huge blast splattered across her face, then another and another before Kacie quickly tried to get the cock back in her mouth. She felt a few more blasts fill her mouth with the most delicious flavor she ever had. She milked out every drop and more cum dripped off her face and onto her tits. She milked and milked with her mouth until it was soft and empty. She moaned in pleasure. “Thank you sir.” Oh god, what was she doing? She thanked him? Her one hand was caressing her own pussy thru her soaked panties—she thanked him because he deserved to be thanked for coating her face with his manly cum, the mark of a problem solver.

Soon the cock disappeared. Kacie was now alone in her half of the room. Her blouse buttons torn off. Her panties soaked. Her face, her hair, her chest (including her bra as it was still on even if her bra cups had been pulled down) her skirt to some extent, and even her stockings, all sticky with cum. She looked around. Nothing in the room to clean herself with. The realization of her situation was becoming clearer to her. She had let her biggest client use her like a fucktoy. Worse, she enjoyed it. And now she was sticky and smelled of sex, with no way to clean up.

She used her blouse to wipe her face and chest. She pulled up her bra cups, knowing she was trapping some cum between her bra and tit flesh. She moaned a bit feeling the cum ooze inside her bra cups. She slid off her wet panties and tried to use those to wipe off cum from her stockings and skirt. She realized that her hands were covered with cum too such that even as she was trying to clean herself, she was smearing cum elsewhere. She licked her hands off hating the fact that she was enjoying the taste. She even licked off cum from her panties and blouse. She stood up and pulled a few cum drops off her stockings and skirt and licked those down too. She shuddered in pleasure, as she hated herself too. Her blouse was useless, so she put her jacket back on, even though its cut was such that her shiny chest and some cleavage would be visible. She then tried to put her hair back together and felt a large glob of cum in her hair. There was no mirror so she tried her best to fix her hair, licking off the globs from her fingers as she pulled them out of her hair. Finally she pulled a few more globs off her face and licked her fingers again. How could such an old man have so much cum?

After 20 minutes of trying her best to groom herself, Kacie quietly opened the door. The hall was empty. She rushed down the hall knowing a ladies room was nearby. She was almost there when one of the staff saw her. Shit. She rushed to the ladies room, but the staffer followed.

“Ms. Gordon. Good news. Mr. Watson was very … what happened to you Ms. Gordon? You look like someone smeared something over … (giggle). Never mind. (Giggle giggle)”

The staffer left. Oh god. She knows.

Kacie looked herself over in the mirror. She looked worse than she expected. There was a big glob of cum on the edge of her mouth. Her hair looked like—well like someone had cum in it. Her cleavage was more exposed than she had thought. And there was a big stain on her skirt. She slipped into a stall and did some more clean up. She washed her face at the sink. She re-did her hair and it looked passable. The only real problem was her exposed cleavage.

She rushed to her office and without stopping to say anything to anyone simply said to her secretary, “I’m busy the rest of the day. No interruptions.”

“Yes, Ms. Gordon,” was all she heard as she shut her door. The plan was to stay late, very late. Then sneak out, go home, and forget this day ever happened.

By late afternoon Perry had e-mailed her that Mr. Watson was happy as he left saying something about feeling bad that he ever doubted the company and that he was even more impressed than he had ever been. Kacie blushed as she read the e-mail. She even got a tingle. She felt horny every time she solved problems, she realized. By 7pm Kacie figured it was safe to leave, when she got one more e-mail. It was from the CEO, Mr. Pennington.

“Kacie,” it read, “I just got off the phone with our client Watson. Very well done! He says your branch office not only does great work, but provides the best customer service he has ever received in his decades of business. I am not exactly sure what you are doing at your branch office, but keep up the good work. We have our eye on you from HQ and we are continually impressed.”

Kacie blushed as she felt herself growing wet. She also gulped. Oh god, did Watson tell the CEO he got a blowjob? Or did he just say he got good service? The best ever? Keep up the good work? He doesn’t mean that Watson will want this again? Kacie sat there staring at her screen wondering all these thoughts, and worse, she was excited that she was complimented on her “skills.” She wasn’t a slut. She was at the top of her class, a hard working business woman, not a bimbo. But the only thing that Watson cared about was the blowjob he got … from her. She shuddered as she thought about being a bimbo. At least a problem solving bimbo. How humiliating, how … oh god, she was getting more wet.

She rushed out and went home. She tossed and turned all night reimagining her time on her knees using her mouth and chest to please Watson’s penis. She only got to finally sleep after using her fingers (one under her panties and one sliding in and out of her mouth) to release the stress she was feeling.

The next morning, Kacie dressed as normal—she wore all white lingerie underneath, even white stockings. But she wore her power black business suit over top and got to work early as always. She worked at her desk determined to simply concentrate on real work. Her assistant buzzed her over the intercom. “Ms. Gordon, Mr. Watson on line 3.”

Kacie stopped and composed herself. She picked up the phone.

“Mr. Watson? What can I do for you today? I hope the contract is to your liking.”

“Good morning Ms. Gordon. I wanted to call to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I told you that I was considering taking my business elsewhere and would blame you for your feminist viewpoints in taking away from … customer service. I was clearly wrong. Your office runs better than it ever did under your predecessor.”

Kacie blushed and felt a small tingle. Good thing Watson was on the phone. “Oh. Well thank you sir. I am sure all is forgiven. Now as to the contract, I was thinking …”

“Never mind the contract Ms. Gordon. I am sure that will be fine. I was wondering if your same service attendant is in today. I have an hour to kill at 11 am and was going to stop by.”

“Errrr, I … I don’t know Mr. Watson. It’s just that I am not sure she will be around any longer for our company.”

“What?!?!? You cannot be serious Ms. Gordon. She is your best provider yet and if she cannot be present any longer, perhaps I can find what company she went to …”

“No! ……. I mean, no sir Mr. Watson. Please, I will see to it that she is available for your needs. I can make this work for you, I am sure.” Kacie felt herself get wet just saying this to him. WTF?

“Mmmmm good. Glad to understand that good old fashioned customer service still exists in the 21st century. Perhaps I will stop by and say hello to you too while I am there.”

“Of course Mr. Watson. Although I may be out for a meeting.”

“Either way Ms. Gordon, I will be at your office in a few hours.”

“Very well. I will see to it Mr. Watson.”

“Thank you Ms. Gordon.”

After she hung up the phone, Kacie sat there. She had to find someone to do this. There was no way she could be expected to do that again. It was disgusting and dirty and filthy and so …. Kacie moaned as she thought of the powerful older man’s cock pop through the hole in the wall and slowly enter her mouth, her solving his problem, just like she always does. As she imagined herself wrapping her tits around his cock, she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Kacie looked down and saw she had snuck her hand under her skirt. She pulled it free. “Yes. Come in.”

Kacie’s assistant rushed in. “Ms. Gordon, there is an emergency meeting down in the conference room. It is about the project down at the other end of the state.”

Kacie immediately grabbed her file folder on the project and ran down the hall forgetting about Watson’s call. She worked like crazy and everything was fixed. Kacie felt a huge rush of juices in her panties as she solved another problem. But when the meeting ended, it was 10 minutes until 11 am and as she looked at her watch, Kacie remembered what Watson told her. She was out of time to find a girl. She ran to her office and dropped off the file. Then she told her assistant that she had to run off on an errand and would not be back for a while.

Kacie then ran down the hall, entered into another hallway and then through the door into the other side of the men’s room. She made sure she wasn’t seen and then quietly closed the door.

God, how did this happen? She is brilliant. She is hard working. She is not some slut who gives head. Kacie kept thinking this even though she hurriedly undid her jacket and dropped it to the floor. The unzipped her skirt and it fell and soon her blouse was on the floor too. She stood there in white lace lingerie. Her tits aching in anticipation. She felt a wet spot forming inside her white panties. She knelt down and waited for Watson’s cock. Kacie felt her mouth water too. She wanted it so bad. If he thought she was good yesterday, wait until today. She is going to give him the best head. That’s what problem solvers like her do. She almost came just thinking about it.

Kacie giggled in anticipation when she heard footsteps. When she saw the cock come through, she moaned. She giggled more and opened her mouth. She heard the familiar voice “good girl.” And Kacie moaned. She loved being a “good girl.” Kacie’s mouth sucked and licked. She twirled her tongue around the swollen head and then slowly sucked more cock deep into her mouth. She jumped and squealed when she felt a hand reach through and grab her tit. She was so glad she took off her bra to give him full access. She bobbed her mouth firm and slow. She was going to give Watson the best blowjob ever. Soon Kacie had her one hand under her panties and her mouth deep down Watson’s cock as he played with her tits. She moaned more and more. “She slid her mouth off and forgetting to disguise her voice said, “Oh god sir, please unload inside my mouth. I want you to fill my face with your cum.” And soon her mouth was back providing services.

Watson played with the enormous fun bags through the extra holes in the wall as his cock was well attended to. He felt his cock tense ready to unload. He grabbed the tits harder and heard the girl on the other side moan louder. Soon his cock was spasming and emptying.

Kacie felt her mouth get flooded with the salty creamy jizz. She moaned even more and she worked hard to swallow as much as she could. Quite a bit still dribbled down her chin onto her tits. She giggled as she felt her chin and tits feel as gooey as her mouth. “Mmmmmm sir, that was so good. Can I have more, please?” And soon Kacie had her mouth working on his softening cock hoping to make it hard again.

Watson smiled but pulled his cock back anyway. “No time today little lady. But I will be certain to stop by tomorrow. Tell your boss that she should give you a raise.” He tweaked her tits one last time before disappearing.

Kacie moaned, “Yes sir, please be back tomorrow to fuck my face and tits.”

Kacie smiled as she felt proud of the excellent blowjob she gave and promised to give herself a raise, when it hit her. OMG! She did it again. She fucked Watson with her mouth. Like a slut. Like a bimbo. She reached down and felt how wet her panties were. She came twice as best as she could remember. God, this has to stop. She can’t do this tomorrow. She can’t. She has to figure out a better way. She quickly dressed and snuck out to her office. When she sat down another e-mail from the CEO was waiting for her.

“Kacie. Outstanding work at your branch office. Watson tells me that your staff continues to provide fine service. He says he may bring several of his vice-presidents by to get a better sense of your branch’s services. You are doing a great job leading your staff and they are obviously following your lead and giving all their best to make the client’s happy. Well done, great leadership! We continue to be impressed here at the main HQ.”

Kacie moaned and smiled. Watson is telling the CEO of her great work and she’ll get promoted. Then she realized, he meant what she did—in secret. She was so embarrassed. She felt warm and red, and so fucking hrony. She thought of how hard she worked to get where she is in her career and now she is simply a girl sucking cock. She thought of how well she did it. She slowly slid her hand under her skirt and gently rubbed the front of her panties with a finger as she imagined Watson calling her a good girl as he filled her mouth with cock and used his hands to fondle her tits. She gasped as she slowly brought her clit closer and closer … She used her other hand to reach up and cup a tit thru her blouse, feeling her nipples poking hard at her bra and thru her thin silk blouse, and she was getting closer ... The idea of Watson coming back again, with his vice-presidents … she could let them all use her mouth … And Kacie felt the rush of an orgasm. She moaned loudly as her finger worked harder on her clit and her hand grabbed at her chest.

Kacie soon slowed her hands and let the pleasure relax and calm her. She was interrupted by a knock on her door. She quickly tugged her skirt down and straightened up in her chair. “Yes. Come in.”

The door opened. It was Percy. He stopped and stared for a moment. Kacie quickly realized he was staring at her chest. Her jacket was off and her nipples were clearly and openly hard. Her face was flushed too.

“Ummmmm, what is it Percy?”

“Oh. Ummm sorry Kacie. I was just wondering if you had time to look over this contract.”

Kacie took the contract from Percy but could tell he was still looking at her tits .. her chest. She tried to ignore his stare but it only made her tits ache more and feel more excited. Her nipples stayed hard, maybe harder. She soon felt her pussy grow excited again too. She imagined Percy telling her to get under her own desk so she could please him and take care of his growing … problem. She tried hard to shake that thought but it wouldn’t go away.

She handed Percy the contract back. “It looks fine Percy. Nice work. I suppose you want a blo …another job from me.” Kacie blushed as she gave Percy a look that could only be described as lust.

“Well I am sure you’ll give me another assignment Kacie. I … Are you OK? You look like something is wrong. Maybe a glass of water.”

Kacie shook her head to try to clear her mind of her thoughts. “No I am fine Percy. Thanks. How about taking the rest of the day off. You deserve it and it is the least I can do for you absent me taking a load from you … I mean relieving you of your large load … I mean … just take a load off Percy and take the rest of the day. Excuse me.”

Kacie stood up and ran out, her tits bouncing in her blouse with no jacket on. She rushed into the ladies room and quickly plunged a finger inside her pussy and another in her mouth. She moaned Percy’s name as she imagined her sucking his cock in her office. She made herself cum … and then again … and then a third time before she could compose herself.

She then got herself together and left for the day. Once home, she spent the rest of the day playing with her tits as she imagined all of the men in HQ taking their turns with her chest and mouth. Each man with a huge throbbing problem that she could solve.

Kacie woke determined to not let her life turn the way it had over the past few days. It started with just getting dressed. She decided the best course was to return to her tried and true way. She would wear her best most professional business suit, which was a finely tailored jacket and long skirt combo. She would wear her best expensive black lingerie underneath, not to entice anyone, but because it had served her well over the many years as a reminder of her up and coming standing and her hard work ethic. As she slipped on her stockings, she imaging a large glob of cum dripping from her chin, onto her tits and then onto her black stockings, for all to see, exposing her as the office problem solving cocksucker. The contrast of a large white glob of cum on her black stockings. She shivered and felt her panties grow wet.

She shook her head. No. She had to get rid of these thoughts. Maybe she should change things. She slipped off her black stockings and her black lingerie. Maybe she needed to mix it up. That would set her straight. She would wear something different. Maybe a yellow lingerie set. Sure the bra was less supportive and her tits bounced freely in the lace yellow bra, and sure her nipples were barely covered by the thin material, but at least it wasn’t black. White cum wouldn’t show as much. She matched with yellow stockings. But it didn’t go with her power suit, so she wore a much shorter skirt, a pleated baby blue skirt that would bounce with her steps, potentially exposing her panties and garter straps, but at least if there was cum, it wouldn’t been seen as well. A while silk blouse on top looked really nice. She giggled a bit because her bra was plainly seen thru the thin white blouse, and so were her nipples. But she would wear a jacket to hide them.

Yes, this was a better outfit for today to take her mind off fucking every man with her mouth. Besides, if she had her way, she would be too busy working and not sucking cock. She drove to work convinced she made the right choice and hoped Percy would agree. Maybe he would reward her for her choice with a big cock in her … NO! Stop. You are not going to suck off Percy, Kacie. He reports to you, you don’t report to him, even if he has a big big big problem in his pants. You are the manager of the entire branch office. Not the office bimbo. You are in charge. You can order Percy to fuck your mouth. No, wait! As she thought this, she pulled into the company parking lot.

Kacie opened her door and stepped out, her skirt riding up exposing her stockings, garter straps and yellow panties. She giggled hoping no one saw but if they did, she could get them to not say anything but offering her mouth. She walked with her jacket off, her tits bouncing in her loose yellow bra, her nipples poking hard. She was so fucking horny for cock. Maybe the parking lot attendant …? NO! What the fuck Kacie, get your mind off cock. You have to work hard and get promoted.

Kacie caught lots of stares as she walked through the lobby and on the elevator. She could tell every man was staring at her tits and she grew wetter and wetter. Her nipples were rock hard. She knew they were plainly visible—her entire areolas were—thru her thin yellow bra and while silk blouse. She imagined sucking off the men on the elevator, and she grew wetter. She rushed to her office determined to rid her head of these thoughts. Her tits bouncing as she strode quickly. But she bypassed her office and went right to Percy’s office.

“Percy. My office. Right now.”

She tried to sound like a leader, but she sounded more desperate than anything. She could feel his eyes on her chest and ass as she walked in front of him. She added an extra bounce to her step hoping it would make her skirt fly up and give Percy a view of her wet panties.

When they entered her office she shut the door and stood there eyeballing Percy. She had tremendous lust in her eyes. “Sit in my chair Percy.”

“What is going on Kacie? You OK?” Percy’s eyes were roving all over Kacie and she could see it ... making her hotter.

“Shut up Percy and just do what I say. I am going to solve this problem.” There was a long pause. “Please”

Kacie was begging really.

Percy sat down. “Problem?”

Kacie walked up slowly, and then reached behind herself and unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor.

“Kacie?”

“Shhhhhhhhhh.” Kacie winked at him as she quickly undid her blouse and dropped it too. The Kacie knelt down under her own desk wearing just her yellow lingerie. She smiled up to her underling as she reached up and slowly undid his zipper as Percy sat there stunned and silent. His hard cock popping up. “You want to fuck my mouth Percy? I know you are looking at me. Maybe fuck my tits. I know you want it. Well I will not let that be a problem for you anymore”

“I … I … I…”

Kacie reached behind her back and undid her bra. She cupped her own tits. “Mmmmmmm Percy, fuck my titties. They need your cock so bad.”

And with that, Kacie wrapped her tits around Percy’s cock. She giggled in pleasure. She smiled as she bounced up and down his cock. She reached up and took Percy’s hand and put it on her head. “You can grab my hair Percy. I want you to …”

Percy smiled out of his stunned silence and soon had Kacie’s hair out of its bun and was using her hair to bounce her head so she would lick the head of his cock each time it popped out between her tits. Kacie giggled more. Percy pushed Kacie’s head down more and soon his cock was in her mouth and Kacie moaned in pleasure. Kacie felt Percy’s hand push her mouth deeper and she felt her pussy gush as he controlled her and made her take his cock deeper. Kacie knelt under her desk and continued to suck off her underling as if she was just his slutty secretary. She took him deeper and deeper in her mouth. Kacie was lost in pleasure as she ministered to the cock in her mouth. She was fulfilling her duties, the best cocksucker in the office, just as Watson said. Her pussy and tits were so hot as she felt Percy’s hand control her hair and head and as she felt his hard cock please her slutty mouth. Soon Percy pulled her hair so hard it pulled her mouth off. She looked up wondering if she made a mistake but simply saw him smiling down at her. A second later a blast of cum coated her face. Then another. Kacie immediately came herself as she felt her reward for solving his problem splash across her bimbo face. She squealed and giggled as more and more cum coated her face and dripped down to her swaying tits and then to her yellow stockings. She moaned as forced her head free of Percy’s hand so she could swallow the cock again and suck it dry. She moaned more as she felt every last drop fill her mouth.

“Wow Kacie! I … I don’t know what to say.”

Kacie looked stunned suddenly. “Oh god! What did I do? Percy. Please don’t tell anyone. I didn’t mean … I mean it was a mistake. I will make it up to you if you never tell anyone,” Kacie pleaded as she knelt under her own desk, her face and tits and stockings sticky with cum. Her face burning in embarrassment as her underling smiled and looked over her big tits and cum covered body.

“Make it up to me?”

“Anything. A raise. A big raise. I promise. What can I do to solve this problem?”

Percy smiled as the ideas swirled in his head. “I want you to wear all purple lingerie tomorrow little lady and I’ll let you know.” Percy stood up and wiped his cock across Kacie’s face before putting it back in his pants and zipping up. Kacie cringed in humiliation and embarrassment. She also felt her pussy gush again which only made her circumstances worse.

Percy walked out of Kacie’s office and saw Kacie’s assistant sitting at her desk. He winked at her and walked away.

Kacie knelt under her desk for a long while cursing herself for sucking on Watson’s cock that first time. If she never did that she would not have unlocked her desires to solve every problem with her hungry mouth. Now, she was expected to do that for him each time he came here. And now Percy too. She tried to wipe her face and chest clean using her own outfit. She knew it would leave stains and would try to come up with some “clumsy food” excuse, but knowing that she would smell of sex. All her employees would know, she worried. The more she thought of it, especially her male employees, the more her panties stayed wet. She had her skirt on. It was clean … well except the large cum stain on the side, after using it to wipe her chest. Her blouse was clean too, except the cum stain on the front. No one would notice given that her bra and tits were plainly visible through the blouse anyway. At least her stockings were clean… well except the dirty stains on the knees from kneeling under her desk. She tried to put her hair back in a bun, but there was quite a bit of cum in her hair, so it was hard to manage. She greedily licked her fingers clean each time she found another gob in her hair. God how she loved the taste of cum. She found herself sucking her fingers—one after another—like they were cocks lined up in front of her to suck off.

When she finally got fully dressed, she found one last gob on her chin. She raised her skirt as she sat in her chair and slid her now-gooey finger inside her wet pussy and imagined Percy fucking her like a bimbo whore secretary. She moaned as quietly as she could as she brought herself to …

Knock knock.

Kacie jumped and slid her finger out quickly. The door opened. It was the CEO—Pennington.

“Mr. Pennington. I wasn’t expecting …”

Pennington stopped in his tracks. Before him sat a woman who had her skirt hiked up such that her stocking tops and garter straps were plainly visible. Even her panties could be seen. Her blouse was partly open, but it mattered little as it was so thin and sheer that her yellow bra was seen too. Not that the bra hid much, as the lace fabric could not hide her hard nipples.

“Ms. Gordon! What is the meaning of this?!?!”

“Sir. Please. I am sorry. It’s just that …”

Pennington slammed the door closed as he marched out of the office. Kacie considered running after him but knew it was hopeless. She tried phoning him over his cell but only could leave a message as he would not answer.

“Mr. Pennington. This is Kacie. Ms. Gordon. Miss Gordon. I’m sorry, I am a bit flustered. I just wanted you to know that I am sorry you saw me like that in my office. It wasn’t what you think. I mean I am not like that. I swear. I can prove it. I will make it up to the company, to you. Anything. It’s a problem I can fix. I promise, I’ll do anything you order me to do.” As the words left her mouth, Kacie moaned slightly as she agreed to obey orders like a bimbo. “Sorry sir, I didn’t mean anything by that. I didn’t mean to say obey you like I am some sort of … well, I mean I will obey anything you order me to do or course, but not like in that “other” way that obey means. I just mean I will do anything for the company. I mean anything. I mean, not that … not that I would ever disobey you. I mean if I have to, I will. I mean I kind of like … no, not that. That is not what I mean. I mean l like to do what you want me to do and make you happy and do whatever I need to do for the company. Not that I would do bad things. Well unless you ordered me (giggle). No, I mean it was just that I was thinking about things to do for the company when you walked in and I would for sure do that for you, for all the guys. If you thought it would help. I mean I like to make you happy. Making you think I am pretty and cute and stuff. No, I mean not like that I just mean in a professional way. I just mean that if you ever want me to dress up special for you I would if it was good for the company and …”

The time to leave a message ran out. Kacie gasped. What did she just say?!?! She sounded like a little cumslut. She needed to get to Pennington and talk to him face to face. She could explain. She looked at her screen on her desk. An email from Watson. He is bringing his vice president later today. They will be here by 9:30 am. Kacie panicked. She looked at her watch. It was already 9:45.

She bolted out her door, running. Her tits bouncing in her flimsy top and non-supportive bra. She ran directly to the men’s room—well her side entrance. She burst open the door, forgetting to close the door and saw a cock already sticking through the hole. She ran to it, and dropped to her knees. “So sorry sir. I didn’t mean to be late. I hope you’ll forgive me.”

Kacie opened her mouth and immediately began to get to work. Soon Kacie heard several voices. She was certain this was Watson and his many vice presidents. How many did he bring? She hoped enough to help her clear her head. Soon the first cock was unloading in her mouth and she gobbled up every drop like a good little girl. She beamed when she heard the man call her a slut. She loved being praised. She soon had 3 more cocks, one after another unload in her mouth. She was called slut several more times. She was also called whore, cocksucker, and bimbo. Her favorite was “good girl.” She loved being a good girl.

When Watson finally put his cock through he told her to turn around and bend over and grab her ankles. Kacie nodded. “Yes sir. Please fuck me sir.”

Watson asked her to repeat herself several times. Eventually Watson laughed. He then shoved his cock inside Kacie’s wet pussy as she pressed back toward the open glory hole. “Oh god, yes sir, thank you sir.” Kacie moaned and moaned. “I love you fucking me sir.”

“And I love fucking you little lady. Especially since you are the person in charge here, aren’t you Miss Gordon?”

Kacie froze and leaned back feeling Watson’s cock deep inside her. “I .. I … I … don’t know what you mean sir.” Kacie tried disguising her voice, but she had not done so since she walked in the room and it was too late now. “Please sir. I am just a working girl, not the important person in charge here.”

“No need to lie Kacie.” Watson thrust harder and harder, smiling each time Kacie moaned in return.

“Yes sir.”

Kacie thrust back as Watson fucked her wet pussy. She lifted her head and saw to her horror the door open. Did she forget to close the door? Has anyone walked past to see? Kacie knew she had to make Watson cum soon so she could close the door. Unfortunately for her, someone soon walked past and in fact stopped. It was the newest male intern. Kacie was only 29. But this intern was only 19. She stopped and froze staring at his boss bent forward, her skirt hiked up over her hips, her panties down at her ankles, her blouse open and her tits swaying as she was banging her ass back into the wall.

“Ms. Gordon? What are you doing…?”

“Stevie. Please. Just close the door.

But he did not, at least not until he had stepped inside. He walked closer.

“Oh god, Stevie. Please don’t tell anyone. I… I… I …”

Stevie walked right up to his boss and smiled down at her. She slowly undid his fly and Kacie looked at his pants open up with lust in her eyes. She reached up and took over pulling his zipper all the way down and his cock out. She had it in her mouth in seconds as Watson fucked her from behind. Kacie swallowed Stevie’s cock as Watson pounded her from behind. She felt her mind empty of all thoughts other than being a fucktoy. She felt her pussy gush with pleasure as Watson pounded faster and faster. She moaned in delight as Stevie took her hair into his hands and used her hair as a handle to fuck her bimbo mouth. Her tits bounced and swayed faster and faster. She was so dizzy in pleasure. She then felt a rush of cum surge into her pussy. Watson was unloading inside her. She came again. When he pulled out he reached through the other opening and smacker her ass—“thanks Kacie!” Oh god, he really knows it’s her. And she came again and fell to her knees. Stevie’s cock popped out but she hungrily reached up to put it back in her mouth. She moaned and sucked. Stevie smiled down at her. “You are such a fucking whore boss.” Kacie felt herself grow red with embarrassment and yet nodded and smiled up at the young intern in agreement. She mumbled with a cock in her mouth “shoooo it om meee Stffie.”

Stevie knew what she meant and pulled his cock free just as his load was arriving. Soon ribbons of cum spewed across Kacie’s face and she came yet again. “Thanks ‘boss.’” Stevie laughed as he wiped his dripping cock over Kacie’s hair. He then walked out leaving her alone.

Kacie gave … she didn’t even know anymore … a lot … of blowjobs. She let Watson actually cum inside her soaked pussy. And she gave Stevie head and let him cover her face and hair. She lost track of the number of times she came too. Worse. Stevie and Watson both know it’s her. Just like Percy. Just like … probably … Pennington.

Pennington. He was her last hope. She quickly dressed making no effort to clean herself. Instead she ran down the hall. She forgot to even put her panties or bra back on. She rushed home and cleaned herself perfectly. She wore her best purple lingerie. Percy suggested it for tomorrow, but she needed it now. She even had purple stockings and heels. She wore a pink pleated skirt that barely concealed her ass. She wore a bright red top. No jacket. Then she drove to the main HQ. She insisted upon seeing Pennington right away. She total composed herself as she waited in the lobby. She would tell him that she was misunderstood. She would explain that her intelligence was all that mattered, well that and her hard work. She would prove to him she was invaluable to the company and that she was not some piece of meat, not just a fucktoy.

She was told that Pennington was in a meeting and she would have to wait. She sat in the lobby for an hour, and then another. She knew men were staring at her. Why did she dress this way? She tried tugging down her skirt but she knew her garter straps and stocking tops were visible anyway. She shivered as they stared which only made her nipples harder. She hoped that her red blouse and purple bra would conceal her excitement some. It got worse as she relived in her mind the morning of Percy, Watson’s VPs, Watson, and Stevie all fucking her.

Pennington finally was ready to see her. She stood up straight and marched to his office with as much confidence ash she could muster. She walked into his large office.

“Kacie. I am surprised you came here. You have very much disappointed me today. First with your appearance in the office. Then with what occurred later on in the office—yes I know what happened. And your voice mail to me. (Shaking his head). I thought you were much better than that.”

“Sir. I am SO SO sorry. I am NOT like that. If I could just show you.” Kacie was shaking. Near tears. She was so close to being promoted and then the past few days …

“I don’t know Kacie. I am not sure I can forgive your behavior. Perhaps if…”

Kacie’s eyes grew wide, hopeful. “Anything sir. Anything.”

Pennington frowned as if unsure. “Come over here young lady. NOW!”

Kacie jumped. “Sir?”

“I said NOW! Miss Gordon.”

Kacie jumped again and rushed closer to where the CEO sat at his large desk. “Yes sir. Anything sir.

”Lift up your skirt.”

“Sir? Please. I mean anything to prove how sorry I am.”

“I know what you meant. Now. Listen very carefully little lady. Lift. Up. Your. Skirt. Right. Fucking. NOW!”

Kacie trembled and quickly raised up her skirt exposing her purple panties, purple garters, and purple stocking tops. The panties had a small wet spot on the front that came on when Kacie sat for hours being stared at by all the men in the office. She trembled more and the wet spot grew as she knew she was pleasing the CEO and thus her body was responding to her helping him.

“Good girl. Now you are learning your place.” Kacie shivered. Oh god, that was such a demeaning thing for him to say and yet it made her so hot, so excited. She stood there holding up her skirt like an obedient little girl.

‘Thank you sir. I want to be a good girl.”

“Now let me see what we can do to make sure you understand how important your obedience is to the company. He ran a hand over the front of her purple panties. Kacie jumped at the touch and felt herself grow wetter. Pennington then stood up and looked down at Kacie. “You keep that skirt up like a good little girl.”

“Yes sir” Kacie moaned.

Pennington then slowly undid her blouse buttons leaving the last button alone. He then parted her blouse exposing her chest covered in her purple lace bra. “Mmmmmmm those are some very nice looking titties you have there Miss Gordon. I am sure you don’t mind if I …” And Pennington began to run his hands around the bra cups before he leaned down and began to run his teeth over the bra cup just where the nipple would be.

“Oh god sir. Mmmmmm I am a good girl. I promise.”

Pennington’s hands caressed over her bra cups and his mouth licked and teased thru the cups as she moaned in pleasure. Then he stood back up before sitting back in his chair. “You keep that skirt up and lay across my lap Miss Gordon.”

“Y…y…y…yes sir.” Kacie was trembling. Her pussy was so wet so excited. She bent over his lap. “Please sir. I promise. I will be good. I will remember to be good.”

“I want to believe you Kacie. And believe me, this will hurt me much more than it will hurt you.” Pennington then raised his hand and smack down over Kacie’s panty covered ass.

“Owwie!” Kacie whimpered.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

“Owwie. Sir. I am so sorry. I promise to be good.”

Smack. “You have to learn your lesson little lady. I want to reinforce this lesson to you.” Smack. “Understand?”

“Owwie, owwie. Oh god sir. I am so sorry. I understand. I promise. I really do.”

“There there Kacie. It’s OK.” Pennington’s hand now caressed Kacie’s panty clad ass. Soft gentle strokes as Kacie shivered and whimpered. Soon his hand reached between her legs and rubbed over the front of Kacie’s panties. “I know you are going to be a good girl from now on.”

“Yes. Yes, I will be good.” Kacie gritted her teeth as she felt his hand pressing firmly against her clit, barely covered by her lace panty.

Pennington’s finger began to rub over and over her panty. “I can tell you are beginning to understand little Miss Gordon.”

“Mmmm yes sir. Mmmmm please, I am understanding so good. Such a good understanderer. I am totally good in that stuff sir.”

Pennington pulled Kacie’s panties down to the tops of her thighs exposing her ass and her pussy. His finger returned to between her legs, rubbing softly yet firmly. “You are good at lots of stuff Kacie. I bet you want to show me what you are really good at, isn’t that true?”

“Uh-huh. I really want to show you what I am the bestest at sir. All the guys say I am the best and I thinks I can be even besterer with you.”

“I am sure you can be little lady.” Pennington slid his finger slowly inside Kacie. Wiggling his finger tip inside her wet pussy. Kacie gasped and moaned.

“Oh god sir. Please. Please let me show you.” Kacie gritted her teeth as she felt a wave of orgasm reach her, better than anything Percy or Stevie or the VPs or even Watson gave her. “Please sir, let me be a good girl for you.”

Pennington smiled as he wiggled his finger faster and faster. He sensed Kacie approaching a very powerful orgasm. He leaned down and whispered “I’m going to fuck your face and tits Kacie. I’m going to do it now, and I’m going to do it every day from now on. You are going to be my fucktoy. And if I need you to fuck anyone for business reasons you will do so. You understand me you dumb little whore?”

Kacie moaned as she shuddered in pleasure. Wave upon wave of the most powerful orgasm she ever felt hit her. She moaned again when she heard Pennington call her a “good girl,” and a few seconds later she was on her knees under his desk proving to him what a very, very good girl she really was. Kacie had finally made it to the main HQ in the job she was always meant for. She was earning her promotion. Just like a good girl. Problem solved.