The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Gets a Gift From Her Secret Santa

Christmastime. One of the best and worst times to work in an office. Every day, someone brought treats. That was great, although not necessarily the best thing for one’s figure or health. Lots of non-working, which was fun, but on the other hand the work kept piling up regardless of the calendar. And presents. Sure there was an annual Christmas bonus, but there was the stupid “secret Santa” tradition that was always uncomfortable.

Kacie Gordon, the only female junior exec in the department, particularly hated the secret Santa idea as none of the guys knew what to get her and frankly, the reverse was true too. She did her best to find a popular men’s cologne or something else innocuous, but she inevitably misjudged as well as overspent, and typically received a scented candle. Real fucking imaginative guys!

At the office “party,” a poor excuse for one—no alcohol and started at 4:00, ending at 5:00—Kacie opened her gift from whoever. No candle. Well that is an improvement at least. It was a disc labeled “playlist.” She rolled her eyes. OK, creative, but probably either lots of heavy metal, or worse, lots of “cool indie” tunes that are mind-numbingly stupid, over-produced, and self-centered.

There was a note that simply said, “play today” for maximum effect.

WTF?!?! Effect? Maximum effect? The men she works with are clowns. She went back to her desk to grab her purse as it was time to go home. She plopped down in her chair to look over her last emails and saw “did you play” from an anonymous sender. OK, OK. At least she now knows that someone in IT sent the disc. They would be the only ones who could email her and hide their own address. Fine. Let’s get this over with. She popped the disc into the USB port on her computer. She put on her headphones too—no reason to blast what is assuredly bad music so that others can hear.

Kacie blinked. She looked at her clock. 6:30? It was 5:00 just a second ago. Her mind was swimming as she was trying to remember what happened. What was I doing? I opened the gift—a … what was it … a candle I think. I don’t know where it is, but seriously, another candle. I came here to get my purse. I checked my emails. Oh yeah. I was thinking about giving the CEO head for his Christmas present. I think I came while I was thinking about it. Kacie giggled as she slid her hand up under her skirt. God her panties were soaked. Wow. I must be working too hard. I need a break. Well I better get over there, as they must be waiting. Kacie opened her blouse like she always did near the end of a work day—I think I always do. I can’t remember. But I know the IT guys like it when I show up without my blouse. Damn—I didn’t wear my usual lace push up bra like the guys like. Oh well, they’ll survive.

As she walked down to IT, her tits bouncing in her bra, Kacie was trying to recall how long she had been giving head to the IT department after hours. It was weird, almost like she had never done it before, which obviously she had. It was her secret way of getting off, since dating guys from her division was off limits, and she was too scared to just burst into the CEO’s office and let him fuck her like the slut she was. But … she had needs. The IT guys always like it when I tell them how much I love it when they play with my tits, as if they don’t already know about my secret. Although Kacie was trying to recall when she first told them, and just could not remember.

She walked into the IT department. All the guys were there. Full staff tonight. They must have lots to do, although they all seemed to be just standing there like they were waiting for her. “Hiya guys. You know how I love it when you look at my tits, touch them, play with them, fuck them …” Kacie giggled. The men in the room all had wide eyes as if they’d never heard her say that before or never saw her big juggs. Obviously they had plenty of times. I mean, they have… I am sure. There would be no way I would just come down with no blouse and say that otherwise. Giggle giggle.

The head of IT, Jason, walked up. He was Kacie’s favorite IT guy. So cute. Kacie giggled and blushed as she undid her bra and knelt down. She smiled up at Jason keeping eye contact as she undid his fly. God, she needed cock after that ‘party.’ What kind of party doesn’t have tit fucks anyway?

Kacie giggled as Jason cupped her tits, squeezing them. Oh god, that feels so good—Kacie moaned in pleasure. “God Jason, I love it when you play with my titties.” She felt her already wet panties getting wetter. “If you keep doing that I might … oh god … cummmmmmmm…” Kacie moaned loudly as she felt Jason’s hands pinch her nipples as she had a massive orgasm. Her body bucking at Jason’s touch, as she held onto his cock, throbbing in her hand.

“I told you guys. I knew she had monster cans and that they were sensitive.” Kacie moaned more as she finished cumming. It didn’t occur to her how weird it was that he would say something they all already knew. She had other things on her mind. She opened her mouth and engulfed Jason’s cock. He deserved it after how he made her cum so quickly with just a few nipple pinches. God, she loved sucking cock so much. Jason grabbed her hair and started pushing her mouth up and down his cock. He knows how much I love it when guys fuck my face, Kacie thought as she felt her pussy start to get ready for another orgasm.

Soon Jason started grunting hard and called her a “stupid stuck up whore,” which was Kacie’s favorite nickname for as long as she could recall—she was pretty sure at least. When he pushed her nose into his pubes too, she came like a freight train, bucking her hips as she sucked away. Until Jason started to unload deep down her threat gagging and choking her. Her eyes teared up as he held her face down until he finished cumming.

When he let go of her head, Kacie slid off quickly choking and coughing, cum drooling out of her mouth. Her panties were dripping, having cum 2, 3, or maybe 4 times since the party ended. “God Jason, you know how much I love when you do that. No one fucks my mouth better than you.”

Soon, the rest of the IT guys, one by one fucked her mouth, her tits, her soaked pussy. It was past 11:00 when she finally was able to leave. She was covered in cum. Her hair was matted down with cum. It was over her face. It was dripping down her chest. She had cum on her stockings, the only clothing she still was wearing. She was drenched. She put on her blouse and skirt, putting her bra and panties in her purse. The clothes stuck to her. Jason smiled as he handed her a CD as she was leaving. “Listen to this on your drive home Kacie. You’ll love it you dumb slut.” Kacie giggled more—she loved her cute nicknames.

Kacie giggled more as she walked away. When she got to her car, she slid in the CD and listened as she drove. When she finally got home, Kacie was admittedly scared. She recalled the Christmas office party. She got a playlist. But all the rest was a blur. But she was wearing clothes that were all gooey with something. Her hair was matted down with the same goo. She felt … wet in places that she normally did not feel wet. She reached under her skirt. OMG! No panties. She cupped her chest. Fuck. No bra! She really needed to brush her teeth too. God, what happened to me? If I didn’t know better, I was used as a cum rag, but obviously I would remember that. It sure feels like I … she reached under her skirt again and felt her pussy slick with pleasure. She moaned slightly. God, I must really need a good fuck. It has been months.

Yet, somehow, she remained calm for some reason as she hummed the songs from the music that was playing in her car. She walked into her house and after showering, put on PJs, her favorite pink nightie—although it still had the tag on with a note from the company CEO, which was odd, that said he was happy she was such a good junior executive. How weird, how did he get this note on these PJs? They’ve been my favorites for so long, yet they look new. There were matching frilly panties, which Kacie remembered as her favorites too for some reason. She kept thinking, trying hard to recall what she did during the night. Just as she was about to go to bed, there was a knock on her door. She walked up and looked through the peep hole. OMG! It was the CEO. He can’t see me in my nightie! Kacie rushed around to look for a robe when he pounded on the door. Shit!

Kacie meekly opened the door part way. “Missss….ter Johnson? Ummmm. I’m like not dressed. Is this important?”

“Of course it is Kacie. You think I make the habit of coming to houses of my staff in the middle of the night?”

Kacie felt a little uncomfortable but opened the door all the way. She knew he could see her tits through her thin nightie. “Ummmmm.” She tried covering up but then realized that he was a professional man and assuredly had seen tits before, although maybe not ones this big. Besides, he did leave that note on her PJs about her being a good junior executive. And she sure wanted him to know how much she loved working under him—she wished she was under him right now.

“He smiled as he looked her over. “Jason in IT told me to come by to tell you “good little office whore.”

Kacie’s mouth dropped open before she blinked twice. She smiled at her boss. “Mr. Johnson, how did you know?” Kacie dropped to her knees. She was happy that her boss finally knew her secret—she loved giving head. Wait until he finds out how good she is at tittyfucks. He smiled down at Kacie as he slipped on a red hat. Kacie squealed with joy. He was her secret Santa. She smiled and hummed as she lowered her mouth over his cock. Soon her nightie was off as she bobbed on his cock with her mouth before surrounding it with her massive titties. He came up between her tits, spurting his yummy cum on her face. Kacie quickly swallowed his cock so the rest could fill her hungry mouth. She looked up at him, smiling with his cock in her mouth. She made sure every drop was drained.

“Thank you sir. I really appreciate the special attention.”

“Of course you dumb little set of tits. Now be a good girl and bend over your bed—I have one more thing to give you.” Kacie quickly did as she was told—like a good girl. Before she knew it, Mr. Johnson was sliding down her panties and sliding his cock inside her. He hammered away, calling her “slut” “whore” “cum rag” “tits” and … god she forgot the rest because her little head could only remember so many cute pet nicknames. When he grunted one last time, driving his cock deep inside her, she felt the rush of more cum filling her pussy. She came so hard that she blacked out.

When Kacie woke the next morning, there was an odd sound coming from her computer, which she must have accidentally left on. She felt really uncomfortable—like something just wasn’t right, although she could not place it exactly. She found an odd lingerie set—a nightie and panties—on the floor. But something told her it was nothing and she just tossed them away into the trash. She went into the bathroom and cleaned off her face of a weird crust. She must have been drooling on her pillow she guessed, although this crust had a funny smell. Her hair had the crust too. I must have had weird dreams or something last night. Oh well. In the shower, Kacie fingered herself thinking about how much she wished her boss, her co-workers, and especially the IT guys knew she would suck them off if they just asked. She imagined them cumming on her face as they called her sexist names. She came hard in the shower—something she really needed as it had been months since her last good orgasm.

Once she got cleaned up and dressed—all ready for work—she turned off her computer. The room went quiet. Kacie blinked twice. Wow. She must be on auto-pilot. The last thing she remembered was the office party starting yesterday afternoon. Well I best get to work. The place would not get anything done if I didn’t show up. At least I don’t have to worry about another secret Santa for another year—stupid fucking candles.