The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

KACIE GETS A COMPUTER GLITCH

Kacie Gordon sat at her desk for a few minutes. Then she shook her head. That was weird. Must be a glitch. She sent an email to the IT department about the computer glitch, and she waited.

After 20 minutes just sitting there, not even sure where the 20 minutes went, Kacie decided that she better just go down to the lower level of the office tower and maybe see someone in IT. She saw a blouse and skirt on her office floor and they looked like something she owned, but she would get to that later. There was the matter of her computer glitch to attend to.

As she walked down the hall, some of the people on her floor gave her very odd looks. Kacie had no idea why they were doing this so she took a detour into her boss’s office.

“Mr. Johnson? Do you have a minute?”

Johnson, a man 30 years older than Kacie smiled at the young junior executive. “Of course Kacie. Please have a seat. What can I do for you?”

Kacie smiled wide. Mr. Johnson was always supportive of her. He hired her last year. He assured her that even though she was the first female junior executive on the team, she would be treated the same as every man in the office, with no favors, but no glass ceiling either. He also immediately shut down the cat-calling that started on her first day. Kacie was used to the name calling—mostly about her chest. But that didn’t make it any better when men would just talk to her boobs, or worse, assume that she was a dumb bimbo simply because she was a size 34 DD. So when Mr. Johnson stopped it almost as soon as it started, she knew he saw her only for her skills.

“Well sir, it is just that I’m getting odd looks today. Really it all started just in the past couple of minutes.”

“Hmmm. That is strange. Let me guess, you just were working on your computer when there was a glitch and now you are headed down to talk to IT.”

“Wow! How did you guess?”

Johnson smiled. “Well you see Kacie, when you are as old as me, you have a sense for things. Obviously the guys were smiling at you because they recognized that you sprang into action to resolve the IT issues you are having. They are impressed with your work ethic.”

“That must be it sir. Thanks. That does make me feel better.” Kacie smiled. Mr. Johnson saw her for her smarts and now so does the rest of the team.

“Of course. I might add that right now, I am guessing you are feeling a bit chilly too.” Kacie nodded dumbly. He is so smart. He knows everything. He is such a good boss. He always says the right things. And it is cold in here. I can tell my nipples are hard. But no one else would know that because of my heavy bra and blouse. “And you are thinking that I must know everything and that I would never lie to you or trick you in any way.”

“Double wow Mr. Johnson. How do you know all this?”

“It really doesn’t matter Kacie. What does matter, however, is that if you are going to work in just your underwear, as is your right as an independent woman, then your underwear should be more appealing to look at, don’t you agree?”

“What? That’s silly Mr. Johnson. I’m not …” Kacie looked down. All she had on was her bra and panties. She was otherwise undressed, not even shoes. “Oh my god.” She blushed wildly and tried using her hands to cover herself. “Om my god, oh my god, oh my god…” He probably can see my nipples through my bra too. Kacie blushed more.

“I understand. You normally don’t wear just your underwear, and lord knows I am so old and out of it when it comes to fashion. But I always want to support your choices Kacie. So I am allowing you to dress just in underwear, but best to wear a coat or something until you get to the office. Understood?”

Kacie nodded but was terribly confused. She was sure she dressed today. She didn’t decide to wear only a bra and panties. At least she was pretty sure about it. More, she didn’t think wearing just underwear was OK. It was mostly embarrassing. But Mr. Johnson said it was OK. Maybe it is. And he isn’t yelling at her or even staring at her chest. He is the best boss. “But sir. I mean. It is just … Well I don’t remember doing this and … like is this appropriate?”

“Normally I would agree with you Kacie. I am not going to work in just my boxers.” He chuckled and Kacie giggled along with him. “But … you obviously think it is OK to wear just underwear. You obviously even like getting the looks from the men here. It gives you a sense of standing out for your skills. If anything, you’d like even more looks.”

Kacie nodded. At first this made no sense, but she had to agree with her boss. She obviously undressed herself … she must have at least. And she was getting lots of smiles. Even Mr. Johnson was smiling, so it must be the right thing to do. She relaxed her hands so Mr. Johnson could get a better look at her fashion sense.

“There are a few concerns I have Kacie.”

“Sir?”

“Well let’s start with your choice of bra and panties. Plain. White. Rather boring I am sure you agree.”

Kacie blushed. He’s right. This is dull looking underwear. “You’re right sir. I need better looking underwear.”

“Not underwear Kacie. Lingerie. A grown-up professional woman like you wears lingerie. Colorful, lacy, eye catching. More, she wears proper stockings and heels at an office. Maybe even a garter belt.”

Kacie nodded. Of course he was right. Mr. Johnson knows all about the right way to dress for an office, even for how a professional woman dresses. “Yes sir. I promise I will do better.”

“I am sure. Now the other thing … I am not sure if you have ever noticed this, but you are a fine looking young woman.”

Kacie giggled and blushed. “Oh sir. You are just being kind. Besides, you are a good looking man too.”

“Nonsense Kacie. I am old. I am 20 pounds … no 30 pounds … overweight. I am losing my hair. But you …Well you are quite an impressive looking woman. I bet you have men drooling over you all the time.” Kacie blushed more and giggled. She didn’t want to admit it, but it was true. “I bet you are a good woman to your dates too. No doubt you are in high demand with the young men out there. I am sure you show your appreciation for a man buying you dinner.” Kacie nodded dumbly again. He is so smart. Kacie didn’t consider herself a slut, but if a guy pays for dinner, well … “No need to blush Kacie. We are all grown-ups here. I know how a smart woman like you can be tough in the board room and wild in the bedroom.”

Kacie giggled again. This was not a typical conversation for work, especially with her boss, but it was all true, and besides, he wasn’t hitting on her. She nodded. “I feel like a woman can do anything a man can do sir.”

“Of course you do. I do too, except I think a woman can do even more.” Kacie smiled. No wonder she liked her boss so much. He was so progressive. “I think a woman can show her dates appreciation, show her boss appreciation, and still march down an office hallway showing that she is the kind of woman who would never use sex to gain an advantage, even if she looks like the most fuckable piece of ass in the office.”

“Thank you for saying so sir.” Wait, did he say I was fuckable? A piece of ass?

“Why just yesterday I heard a story about a woman—not an executive mind you, but still a woman in an office—in another division of the company who was giving blowjobs to get raises. All I could do was shake my head. So sad. She should never have to sink so low. She denied giving head to her boss, but you could tell from looking at her, she was a swallower. Probably liked getting a good facial too. Her denials rang untrue.” Kacie nodded along. She hadn’t heard this specific story before, but certainly everyone knew about women giving head to get a raise, a good grade, a discount price, just about anything. Kacie had to admit she considered doing so herself a few times, but never actually went through with it, at least not for a raise anyway. “I certainly hope you know Kacie that you will never have to give me head to get a raise.”

Kacie smiled. She knew it, but it was nice to hear. Her boss was too progressive to be like that. “Thank you sir. It’s nice to know that any raise I get will be based on merit”

“My only concern is that given your fashion choices, people might think you are giving me head. Even if we both deny it.”

“But that’s unfair sir. You don’t make my fashion choices, I do. And like I said, I promise to wear better underwe … lingerie for now on. And also I am not giving you head.”

“Yes, yes. All true. But rumors have a way of starting. Unless …”

“Sir?”

“Well if people are going to think these things, I am afraid there is nothing we can do to stop the rumors. One thing I suppose I could do is never give you a raise. That might help as people could never accuse you of giving head to get a raise if you never got one. But then again, I don’t think you’d like never getting a raise.” Kacie nodded. In fact, she actually wanted a raise, especially since she needed to buy expensive professional underwe … lingerie. “What if … No. That’s silly.”

“Sir. Please. I am sure your idea is a good one.”

“Well what if I promised you a raise right now.”

“Really sir?” Kacie beamed.

“Yes, really. 10% raise right now, effective immediately.”

“Wow sir. I don’t know what to say. Thank you so much.”

“I am happy to give you the raise Kacie. You’ve earned it. Now that you have the raise no one can say you are giving me head to get a raise. Because I gave you the raise BEFORE you gave me head.” Kacie nodded. That’s right. He is so smart. Wait … did he say … ? “See Kacie, I know how much you enjoy showing appreciation, like we discussed. So I am happy to let you show me your appreciation for the raise. It is the least I can do. I want you to be able to express yourself with your fashion choices and your signs of appreciation. A good boss knows how to let his employees do their best work. I am sure you give head better than any of the other girls.” Kacie smiled and blushed. “It’s ok Kacie. You can admit how you are in high demand to give blowjobs. No reason to be embarrassed about a talent, especially you best talent.”

Kacie nodded. She knew she gave good head. All her dates said so. Wait. Is this ok to discuss at work? “Sir? Is this appropriate? I mean are we allowed to talk about me giving …”

“Of course it is Kacie. Remember, I am not demanding you give me a blowjob. Far from it. I gave you a raise already. You never promised to blow me for the raise. I just know that given your new raise—which I promised to you before you even discussed giving me a blowjob—you want to give me a blowjob. Being a good boss, I know I have to let you have the freedom you need to succeed. The same freedom that gives you confidence to wear only lingerie while at work is the freedom you need to give me a nice slow blowjob right here. Right now.” Kacie nodded. He was right. He was letting her decide. It was her choice to wear only a bra and panties today and it is her choice now to suck her bosses cock. “Of course, I know how you like to use your big tits while giving head, so you can drop your bra right now Kacie. Then be a good girl and get under my desk.”

Kacie smiled. He does know everything. I do love using my tits on a cock when I suck a guy off. “Yes sir. I just want to show you how much I appreciate you and the raise and letting me have freedom to work the way I want to work.” Kacie stood up and unhooked her bra. She let it drop so that Mr. Johnson could see her 34 DDs.

“Mmmmmm. Those are great tits Kacie. I bet you give fantastic tittyfucks in addition to your world class blowjobs.”

Kacie giggled and blushed again. It was true. She nodded. “I’d love to fuck you with my tits sir, as a show of my appreciation.” Kacie then knelt down and crawled under her boss’s desk. She winked up at him as she slid down his fly. When he cupped a hand over one of her tits, Kacie moaned. Her tits have always been especially sensitive. “Oh god, sir. Please let me fuck you with my tits.” Kacie knelt up and wrapped her jugs around the great man’s cock.

Mr. Johnson smiled down at the junior executive, thinking how well the program was working. “Good girl Kacie.” His cock grew long and hard as the blonde slowly slid her cans up and down along his shaft.

Kacie giggled. It was funny him calling her a girl even though she was a grown woman. Normally this would be offensive but really it was all her fault for giving him such a good titfuck. He can’t even think straight. Kacie giggled more as she opened her mouth and licked the tip each time it popped out from between her massive mounds. Kacie was lost in pleasure herself. She was so good at giving titfucks that she kinda got off on it herself. She started bouncing faster and faster.

Kacie barely noticed when Mr. Johnson’s phone rang. She was too busy to pay too much attention to the phone call as she was concentrating on being a good girl and showing her boss how much she appreciated her new raise and the freedom he gives her to suck his cock whenever she wants.

“Yes hello Wilkins. … As a matter of fact we implemented the final stage today. … Oh yes, marvelously. She has no idea. She even thinks that I am a progressive supporter of her rights and talents. … (Chuckle) Yes, I guess so. And boy does she have talents. I am enjoying them right now. … Hold on, I will try right now.” Mr. Johnson set down the receiver and smiled down at the blonde bimbo totally focused on titfucking him. “Kacie. I am going to consider you for ‘Employee of the Month.’ Would you look up while I take a quick picture of you be an appreciative junior executive?” Before Kacie could say anything, she looked up and saw Mr. Johnson aim his camera phone at her and snap a picture. His cock head was in her mouth so it was hard to smile, but she tried. Mostly she was so pleased to be considered for the honor of being “Employee of the Month.” She then returned her attention back to her boss’s cock. It was time to start sucking it proper. She slowly inched her way down.

Jonson picked up his office phone. “Did you get it? I just sent it. … Yes, I know. Huge. Monsters really. Soft yet firm. … Hold on again Wilkins.” Mr. Johnson set the phone back down and smiled down at Kacie. “Let me guess Kacie, you’d like a big face full of cum, don’t you?”

Kacie looked up, her mouth half way down her boss’s cock. She nodded quickly. He knows everything. She loves cum on her face. She started bouncing faster and faster knowing she was about to get her reward. When she sensed his cock was about to … she pulled off and aimed it at her face, and just in time as a huge blast struck her right on the nose. Then another into her eye. More and more shooting on her hair, across her cheek and over her tits. Wow. He came so much, I must be the best cocksucker.

She then took Mr. Johnson’s cock back into her hungry mouth so she could milk out every last drop. She loved the taste of cum so much. Especially if it is the cum of a man who appreciates her. She thought she heard Mr. Johnson’s cell phone clicking more pictures of her but she was too busy getting the last drops to look up.

“Wilkins? You still there? … Yes, I sent a few more. … Yes, she has no clue. … Dumb as a rock but quite skilled as you can see. … Of course I will be sending you a direct payment for the program later this afternoon. Full payment plus 10% upcharge as your guarantee came through. … Yes, I will tell her. Bye for now Wilkins.”

Kacie looked up as she slid her mouth off her boss’s cock. “I hope you can see how much I appreciate the raise sir.”

“Indeed I do Kacie. And I am sure you will win Employee of the Month too. Now be a good girl and put your bra back on and go down to IT and tell them about the glitch you were having. I bet they can fix it right away. I am sure you will show them the proper thanks too.” He winked at his dumb blonde employee.

Kacie giggled. Cum dripping from her nose and chin. She thought about how much fun it will be to show the IT guys how much she appreciates their fast work. “Yes sir.” Kacie stood up and put her bra back on. There was cum on her tits but she liked the feel of cum between her bra and her skin. She smiled and walked out on her way to IT. She couldn’t wait to appreciate their help. Maybe tomorrow she would wear her best lingerie and show the whole office how much she appreciates them, one by one.