The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie meets another convincing salesman

As a junior executive, Kacie Gordon had to meet vendors of all sorts. It was a terrible job duty. Most sale people were men, who had shitty products, and would just stare at her chest. Sure, she was a 32D, and so it came with the territory in a way, but still, they could try to act professionally.

Today, the salesman who met her had what he described as “exciting” new pens and pencils, and even a new pencil sharpener. Kacie rolled her eyes when she saw she had to meet the guy. Well I’ll give him 10 minutes and then smile nicely before I shot can his ass out the door.

When he walked into her office, Kacie smiled and noticed his eyes go to her chest. Yup, he has zero chance. “Thank you for meeting me Miss Gordon, I have some …”

“It’s Ms. Gordon. Not Miss.”

“Oh yes, my apologies. Anyway, Miss Go… Gordon, as my email entailed, I have several exciting new products.”

“Your email?”

“Surely you received an email with the attachment?”

Kacie thought about lying, but decided that being honest would avoid him asking her anything about the email that she either never got or never read. “I’m afraid I did not Mr. Johnson.”

“Oh. Well here, you can look at my laptop and I’ll show you the attachment that you should have received.” He turned his screen to face her and hit “enter.”

Kacie smiled back at Mr. Johnson and then looked up at her clock. Damn it, I need a new battery for that thing. Or I’ve been staring at his screen for 4 hours, which obviously isn’t true.

“So Ms. Gordon, as you can see these writing instruments have so many different features. Take this one for example.” He unzipped his front pants pocket and took it out for her to see. “It adjusts its size to fit the hand of the user. Go ahead, put it in your hand and see how it will grow to just the right size.”

Kacie smiled and nodded. This clown has 5 more minutes but I’ll give him this chance. She took it in her hand. It was oddly warm and soft, but growing as she wrapped her hand around it. For some reason she felt right holding it, like it was made for her hand. She softly hummed as she slowly stroked it as it grew to her preferred size.

“Now Ms. Gordon, what makes these particular instruments so valuable is that as you prime it for the ink to dispense, it …”

“Wait. I have to prime this before I can use it? That seems rather silly.”

“Normally I would agree with you Ms. Gordon. But once you see what it can do when properly primed, I can assure you, that you will not be disappointed.”

Kaci nodded and thought this was dumb but agreed to prime it, and she began to stoke it back and forth. Mr. Johnson stood there smiling down at her as she moved her hand slow and soft up and down the special writing instrument.

“Now Miss Gordon, it is important that you not only use your hand, but add special priming fluids to maximize effectiveness.”

Kacie looked up at the man and wanted to correct him about her name again, but decided she’d let it slide. “Priming fluids?”

“Oh yes, what the common person calls saliva. But as any educated person knows, saliva serves as a viscous fluid to prime the most delicate of instruments.”

Kacie nodded as she knew she was highly educated. She even had an A.A. certificate from a local community college where she finished in the top 60% of her class. “Well yes, anyone who is smart like me knows that.”

“What I suggest, given that you’ve never used this particular instrument before, is that you let me guide you to proper priming. Is that ok with you miss Gordon, that you follow my directions like a good girl?”

Kacie wanted to tell him again about her name—Ms., not Miss—and that being called a ‘good girl’ was not appropriate for the office. But then again, she did want to be a good girl. I mean really, who doesn’t want to be a good girl? She looked up and nodded obediently. And he took her head in his hands as he guided her mouth to the tip of the instrument so that she good apply the proper saliva. His hands directed just her mouth and the tip of her tongue at first. Kacie dutifully licked the tip. It was hard, yet soft. It was an odd material for a writing instrument, but he did say this one was special and exciting, and somehow she knew this material was something she would not mind licking. She licked it more and more as she held the instrument. She could feel special sacks as the base too. This must be for dispensing the ink, she thought and soon Mr. Johnson was commenting on her touch.

“Very good Miss Gordon. You found the ink sacks. And as you instinctively knew, they too need proper priming by a soft gentle touch. Although a good licking also helps those too.”

Kacie looked up as she licked the tip and simply nodded and soon started licking the ink sacks.

“Mmmmmmmm, that’s a very good girl.” Kaci smiled to herself as she was happy to be a good girl and kept licking the sacks. These were made of the same material, although there was some course fibers on them. Probably to filter the ink, Kacie thought.

“Now. Lets’ get the instrument perfectly primed.” He quickly took her head in his hands and he directed her mouth back to the tip. But instead of leaving it there, he slowly pushed her head so the tip was going inside her mouth. “This way we can get the hard to reach saliva that a good girl keeps in the back of her mouth, even her throat. This is the best priming saliva.” Kacie tried to nod, but was concentrating on letting the instrument slide in without gagging her. Mr. Johnson was careful though, using one hand to slowly push the back of her head and gently guide her head down. “Now as anyone knows, we can tell if the user of the instrument is doing it right if we can feel a swelling of pride that comes from a job well done. So let’s see if you are having the proper swelling.” Kaci nodded as best she could with the instrument halfway inside her mouth. She could feel his hand on her chest. “Oh yes, I can feel you are having these swelling bumps right here.” He pinched her chest through her blouse and bra and Kacie moaned. God, he has no idea how sensitive I get there. It’s hard to concentrate on priming this if he …. He pinched harder and Kacie felt her panties start to get wet which was super embarrassing during a business meeting.

His other hand grabbed her hair and was bouncing her mouth up and down the instrument. He was pinching her chest more and she was starting to get super wet … even close to a … oh fuck yesssssssssss. Kaci closed her eyes as she felt her pussy gush and spasm inside. She moaned more and felt the instrument vibrate in her mouth, when he pulled her mouth off.

She looked at it when it burst open and a warm liquid shot at onto her face. She jumped but he held her head in place and another spurt hit her on the forehead and then another shot down over her blouse. She was too shocked to speak and was still coming down from her orgasm and before she knew it, the instrument was back in her mouth oozing while Mr. Johnson told her to suck it dry. Of course she did because she was a good girl.

When he finally let go of her head, he smiled down at her. “Very good Miss Gordon, you successfully released the special ink that my instrument has. I’m sure you feel very proud.”

Kacie smiled up and nodded like a good girl. “Yeah. I was really trying and I wanted to … wait. Special ink?”

“Oh yes, these instruments use only specialized ink that is designed not to write with so much as serve as a marker of good girls throughout a company. Any girl who has special ink in her hair, like you do, on her face, like you do, or across her blouse, like you do … well those are the girls who the boss knows deserve all the credit for all the work they do.”

“Really? Wow. I want the boss to see me with my special ink on me then, right?”

“Oh yes Miss Gordon. In fact, I have instructed your boss to not only come in here in a few minutes to see you covered in your special ink, but he is also going to demonstrate the use of the special pencil sharpener.”

Kacie nodded excitedly. If the special pens are so good, the sharpener for the pencils must be good too. And just like that her boss walked in. She smiled at Jason, although she knew better than to call him Jason in front of anyone else. “Good morning sir.”

“Good morning Kacie. Oh I see you are a good girl.” Kacie beamed with pride. He sees I have special ink all over me so he knows. I hope he sees the bumps on my blouse too from the salesman’s pinching. That shows I did a good job. “How about you stand up and I get good look at you.” Kacie nodded excitedly. She had been kneeling for some time now and was glad she got to stand up in front of her important boss and the salesman.

“Now as I explained to you Jason, this program is delicate so you have to treat Kacie like a good girl, and have her turn around and bend over the desk to show her how we sharpen pencils.”

Kacie stood there not wanting to interrupt the men talking as she knew better than to open her mouth being she is just a girl. She did wonder what program the salesman was talking about but it was problem way above her pay grade.

Jason nodded at the salesman and smiled. Then he looked at Kacie again. “How about you do like the salesman said and bend over your desk Kacie, so we can work on the special pencil sharpener.” Kacie nodded and did as she was told like any good girl would.

The salesman sat in her chair and faced her as she bent over the front of her desk. He explained the product. “You see Miss Gordon …” Kacie actually liked being called “miss” rather than “ms.,” as “ms.” sounded so snobby and she preferred being addressed as just a girl. “… the pencil sharpener, like the pens, has to be primed, so Jason here is going to lube up the sharpener. All you have to do is keep bending forward and think about how you are being a good girl. You think you can do that?”

Kacie nodded enthusiastically as she was really good at being a good girl. She suddenly felt some cool air on her bottom as it felt like Jason lifted her skirt up, but she knew that he was just doing whatever was needed for the sharpener, and she, being a good girl, was going to stay bending forward. But then she started to squirm as she felt a … oh god … super wonderful pressure on her pussy. Like a thing was rubbing it through her panties. But she tried to stay professional and only moaned a little bit. The pressure was so good though. Like … almost like a rubbing on her … oh fuck yesssssssss … Kacie started to feel herself get wet and hoped the important men didn’t think she was being unprofessional as she moaned a bit louder and squeezed her legs tight together trying not to have an orgasm while they worked on priming the sharpener … oh god … she felt it and … fuck yesssssssssssssssssss … Kacie moaned super loud and started to shake, having a hard time remaining standing as she bent over the desk. She started to see stars too as her pussy gushed inside. She shook and trembled and even lifted up one leg from the floor as Jason was helping slide her panties off so that she wouldn’t get them too wet, which was super nice of him. She was about to turn around to thank him but suddenly she felt a … oh my fucking god … she grunted hard, gritted her teeth and moaned even louder as it felt like something was inside her and it was big and throbbing and sliding in and out of her and … oh god, oh god, oh god …she moaned do loud that the salesman even stood up and slid a pen in her mouth to help her from screaming, which was nice of him too. It was like she was being hit from the front with the pen in her mouth and from behind with … oh god … Kacie felt it coming again and she moaned over the pen and ... oh … fuck … yessssssssssssssssssss….

Kacie slowly opened her eyes. She felt special ink inside her mouth and what must be sharpener fluid rolling down from between her legs. She must have passed out. She hoped the men didn’t think that was unprofessional to miss out on how to use the sharpener, but she had the weirdest experience being a good girl. She slid off the desk to her knees and turned to see Jason standing over her. Hi pencil was out and was dripping with sharpener fluid, which she knew must be as tasty as special ink. She opened her mouth and was pleased to find out she was right. She made sure all the fluid got off his sharpened pencil.

When she finally slid her mouth off, she laid on the floor, so content. The men started talking about how well the project worked. Jason told the salesman that money would be transferred later today. He then looked down at Kacie and smiled. “You did a nice job today little lady. I think I am going to put you in charge of all pen and pencil lubricating and sharpening. There is even a special outfit designed just for you. Lots of short skirts and open blouses, but no need for any extra things like underwear, as we don’t want you to ruin your lingerie, now do we?”

Kacie nodded and smiled. She got a promotion just for helping make the sale. She wished she could thank Jason by letting him fuck her, as she always had a crush on him. But she knew in-office retains were forbidden. He did help her up on her desk so she could lay back and he did sharpen another pencil. Kacie was so excited by her promotion though that she accidentally had another major orgasm while he sharpened his pencil and accidentally made Jason get sharpener fluid all over her chest. She was glad the salesman had opened her blouse so it wouldn’t ruin her clothes.

Kacie was so happy. She would be the girl who heled him with his pens and pencils for now on.