The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kacie Is Recruited To Stop A Dangerous Man

The board sat silently for several minutes. All 7 men, each over 60 years old, contemplated the nature and scope of their upcoming decision. Finally, the Chair spoke. “Gentlemen, in light of the importance of this decision, I think I will make my recommendation. I propose the one that I suspect most of you are considering anyway. I think we can all agree that Ms. (he spoke the “Ms.” with particular disgust) Gordon is arrogant. She is not nearly as smart as she thinks she is. If anything, she’s even relatively dumb amongst the female executives. Hell, I would place her next to last on the intellectual scale among all the junior executives. My secretary Nicole is smarter than Kacie by a mile. Moreover, Kacie’s chest should be a particularly selling point. So I will make a motion for Kacie Gordon to be our guinea pig for the project.”

One of the other board members “seconded” the motion. It was passed unanimously.

“John, you seem to have the best report with her. I will assign you the task of working with her to get her on board, as it were.” The junior member of the Board, he was “only” 65, John Johnson, nodded and smiled. This will be fun and rewarding, quite rewarding.

The next day, Kacie Gordon walked into her office. She was very aware that she was the smartest and hardest working of all the junior associates, even if she was the only one who knew it. Hell, I do the work of at least 3 of my fellow juniors every day. The place would fall apart without me. I know the Board has to have noticed. She assumed that eventually they would call her in and elevate her to senior associate, despite being almost 30 years younger than everyone else who was a senior executive and nearly 40 years younger than the youngest board member. That youngest board member, John Johnson, had hired her out of college. Now she was approaching 30 years old and was tired of carrying everyone else without proper respect, position, and pay. She was expecting Johnson to give her the good news soon. Everyone knew that the Board met the previous day and had a huge project as well as promotions to hand out. It did not surprise Kacie at all when she got an email from Johnson to come to his office later in the day.

Kacie confidently walked down the hall to Johnson’s corner office. She wore her power suit—a knee length navy blue skirt, a white blouse, and a matching navy blue jacket. She wore sensible 1 inch navy blue heels, and no stockings. Underneath, she wore her usual granny panties and minimizer bra. As much as the bra crushed her chest, it kept her 34DDs from bouncing and her sensitive nipples from getting hard. Her outfit today, like the others she wore to the office, was designed to prevent men from staring at her and it always worked.

As she did not consider the time of anyone else as important as hers, Kacie did not bother knocking and walked right in. “John, you wanted to see me?” Kacie also addressed her superiors by their first name, regardless of context. Sure, Johnson wouldn’t mind her, or anyone really, calling him by his first name most of the time anyway. He really carried no pretense. But in high power meetings, meetings with open doors, and any other situation where another would be aware of the pecking order, everyone addressed their superiors with a “Mr.” in front of a last name … everyone except Kacie.

“Come in Ms. Gordon.” He liked to use formal addresses around her to see if she ever would “get it.” She never did. “Have a seat. We have some things that need serious attention.” Kacie smiled. This was it. She was about to get the promotion she has been deserving for the past 2-3 years. “It has come to the attention of the Board, and to the local, state, and federal authorities, that there is a rather nefarious criminal lurking around various corporate headquarters.”

“What?!?!” Kacie was at first pissed about the topic not being on her promotion, but was now both intrigued and concerned.

“As you know, our CEO, Mr. Wilson, has quite a number of connections with the Feds, and through those connections, he was asked … really he volunteered … to use the power of this company to help find and arrest this man.”

“Wow. Ok. But … what does that have to do with me John?”

“Well Ms. Gordon, the Board met and we decided we wanted your input, as our most trusted junior female executive.” Kacie smiled although she knew he should have said “most trusted executive, regardless of gender or age. “You see, what this man has been doing is that he is arranging meetings with female executives at various corporations, drugging them, and getting them to divulge corporate secrets. The Feds think he is drugging them using some sort of liquid mixed in with a drink—water, coffee, maybe a cocktail. Whatever it is, it causes the victim to be very susceptible to suggestion and manipulation to the point of being so gullible that she will disclose corporate secrets, proprietary information, and frankly even banking info.”

“Holy shit!”

“Yeah. And so Mr. Wilson and the Feds came up with a plan to trap this man. The problems are several. One, no one knows exactly who he is, what he even looks like. Two, because of that, no one even knows what company he plans to strike next. Three, there hasn’t been a female executive cleaver enough to identify him before it is already too late.”

“Yeah, well I can assure you John, I have not given away any information to anyone, I swear.”

“Oh, we know Ms. Gordon, as we have done a thorough review of our entire system with the Feds. The point, however, is that we need the help of a very savvy female executive who will help the company and the Feds catch this man. The reward for this work will be … substantial. This person must be a female, obviously, and must be very, very, very smart. Like scary smart. Too smart to be taken advantage of. So the Board decided to see who you might think might fit that bill here. You know the women here better than anyone. You must know which female executive here is simply the best so that she can help us and the Feds nab this man.”

Kacie smiled and then frowned. “Seriously John? You want me to help pick that woman. Don’t you think that maybe the answer is obvious?”

Just then, as if on cue—because it was—Johnson’s secretary came in with a tray containing two mugs of coffee. “Oh thank you Nicole. You can set it right on my desk.”

After Nicole left, John picked up a mug and offered the other to Kacie. “Look, this is going to take some time to work out, which is why we need to brainstorm over who is the best female executive we have—one that is not afraid to take on this rather urgent and important project.”

Kacie picked her mug and sipped it slowly. The coffee was prepared to her liking—Nicole was mostly useless, and Kacie assumed she was hired simply because she had a big chest and was not afraid to show plenty of cleavage, but she knew how to make good coffee. “Damnit John. I guess I have to be more direct.” She took another sip, as the coffee was particularly good today. “I’m the right person for this job.”

“You?”

“Fuck yes. Me. I mean you think there is a better executive here, male or female. I’d like to know.”

Kacie sat back and drank more of the coffee. Damn, this might be the best batch Nicole ever made.

Johnson sat back too, smiling himself. “You may have a point there Ms. Gordon.”

“May? I damn straight have a point.”

“Ok, ok. Yet, as important as this is, it also is very dangerous. This man has infiltrated half a dozen companies in the area this past year and it is thought he has done so with over 30 companies nationwide just in the past 4 years. He has been able to get lots of intel from several very prominent companies, and has caused some of these women great public embarrassment.”

“Yeah. But none of those women are me John.”

“Ok, ok. You’re it then Ms. Gordon.” He pressed his phone and asked Nicole to bring in more coffee for Ms. Gordon. Kacie looked at her mug and saw she had drained it. John must have noticed too. He is the only exec here who is even remotely as “on the ball” as I am. “Now what we need is a plan. First you need to identify this man. Then you need to somehow get his attention to try to meet you here. Once he get that meeting, we can then arrange a scenario where you wear a wire and the Feds nail him.”

Nicole walked in and handed Kacie a fresh mug of coffee and left quietly. Kacie nodded a thank you, before taking a healthy sip.

“Ok, I can see that as a big picture. But first I have to identify him. I have some ideas already. What I suggest is …”

“Hold on Ms. Gordon. Mr. Wilson has already devised a way to start this project and I’m sure you’d agree once you hear it.”

Kacie sipped her coffee again and realized she downed the second mug that fast. She set the mug down hinting to Johnson that another would be appreciated. A hint he understood. “Well obviously I would agree with whatever Mr. Wilson might suggest. He is the CEO after all.” Wait. Why did I say that? I mean he is the CEO but that doesn’t mean he is smarter. Still, I guess it looked like I was being respectful, so that will help me get my raise. Nicole quietly walked in with a third mug for Kacie. Kacie smiled, took a healthy sip, and thanked her as she wondered what Wilson has suggested. The more she thought about it, John was right, Kacie always agreed with Wilson’s suggestions. Had she always thought he was right? I guess I have.

“What Mr. Wilson suggests it that to identify him, we attract him first. Sort of like using bait to catch prey. You might not know which animal is coming, but to get one to come, you must lay the bait before you can hope to get him into the trap.” Kacie nodded, although not really following. “We know only one thing about this criminal. The criminal is a man that uses women to get the intel. That tells us he is a heterosexual. So what do we do to attract a heterosexual male to a corporation, we use a very attractive female executive.”

Kacie nodded and smiled. “Yes, I guess that makes sense.” Obviously he would be attracted to a good looking female. That makes perfect sense. Kacie set her mug down having drained a third cup of coffee in less than 30 minutes.

“Of course it does Ms. Gordon. Mr. Wilson knew that you’d understand given how smart you are.” Kacie had to agree with that. She is very smart. Maybe not as smart as Wilson, but still very smart. “Which is why Mr. Wilson has decided to foot the bill to get you the type of outfit that will attract this criminal. Well obviously more than one outfit since it might take a few days or weeks or even months.”

“Wait, he is paying for me to shop for clothes?”

“Not exactly Ms. Gordon. Given that the criminal is a man, it only makes sense that the outfit be chosen by a man. A man, not you, should choose the outfits that you need to wear to set the trap.” Kacie nodded wishing she could have more coffee. Well I guess that’s true. Only a man would know what another man would want to look at as far as a woman. “So to pick the right outfit for you, we need to get your sizes and then have you go to the store with me so that I can choose just the right pieces.”

Kacie nodded. Yes, it did make sense that she should be there for sizing and John should be there for picking the right clothes. Kacie began to realize that this was the first time that everything the men running this company have ever said or suggested made total sense. It is about time they did so.

“So let’s start with the basics Ms. Gordon. You are a C cup I assume.”

Kacie giggled. “C? Seriously John. You don’t know anything about girl sizes. I’m a DD cup.”

Johnson looked down and suppressed a smile. “Are you sure Ms. Gordon? I have some notes here that says something about a C cup.”

“I’m not sure where you got your information from John. I can tell you I am a DD cup. 34DD to be specific.”

“You’re not yanking my chain, are you Ms. Gordon? This is a really important project. Every detail counts. I can’t have you bragging about being bigger than you really are and mucking this up.”

Kacie frowned. “I wouldn’t lie about this John. I mean what do I have to do? Prove it?”

Nicole walked in with more coffee as well as some pastries. Kacie immediately took another mug and drank almost half in one gulp. She has a pink frosted donut too, even though she normally didn’t eat junk in the office. Wow, that is so tasty.

Johnson sat back and seemed to be in deep thought. He then spoke. “Given how serious of a criminal this man is Ms. Gordon, and given that Mr. Wilson is footing the bill and the Feds are involved, yes, I think we need to document everything with absolute proof. I’m glad you suggested that.” Kacie nodded. Of course she suggested this. She was the smartest one here after all. “So I assume you’ll show me the tag off your bra so we can move on to the next item.”

Kacie nodded. Of course, that would be it. She’d show John that she was a 34DD with her bra tag. Made total sense. She stood up and walked over to Johnson. “I guess you can look up under my blouse John and see the tag in the back.”

Johnson smiled. “Well that will get complicated Kacie. How about you take off your jacket and blouse and then I can have better access to your bra tag.”

Kacie stood there. This is so weird, undressing in front of John. But he is right. He’d have to navigate around my jacket and blouse to see the bra tag. Besides, we are professionals and being involved in this project will assure me more than a promotion and a raise. I’ll probably get a spot on the Board.

Kacie nodded and then slid off her jacket and gently set it on a chair. Then she undid a few buttons before pulling her blouse up over her head. She stood there in her minimizer bra. “The tag should be in the back.”

Johnson stood up and walked around behind Kacie and fumbled with her bra. I really don’t see a tag Ms. Gordon. Do these types of sports bras even have tags?”

Kacie realized her bra had no tag. It had the size printed on the inside along the top of one of the cups. “I had forgotten John. This bra has the size printed on the inside.”

“Well then take it off so I can see the size Ms. Gordon. Time is of the essence here. The sooner we get the wardrobe issues taken care the faster we can get this criminal off our streets.”

Kacie nodded. Normally it would be silly to take off my bra at work, especially in front of one of the men, but this is too important. Kacie lifted the bra off and her massive tits bounced out of the constraining undergarment. John smiled as he took in the size of Kacie’s tits, as well as the hardening of her nipples after exposed to the cool air of the office, but did his best to maintain his composure. He took the bra from Kacie after she offered it to him.

After looking at Kacie’s bra, John looked up at Kacie. “I’m afraid the printed size information must have worn off over time Ms. Gordon.” He showed her the inside of the bra.

“Well I swear John, I really am a 34DD. I mean, what else can I do to prove this?”

“Hmmmm. I once dated a woman, right before I met my wife, who had 34DDs herself. Now not to be crass, but obviously I touched them and muscle memory remains. I am sure I could tell if you are telling me the truth if I could hold them for a few moments Ms. Gordon. Of course if you would rather not let me do that I could just ask Nicole if she would be willing to work on this project instead of you. She has a substantial breast too. And despite being just a secretary, she is plenty smart.”

Kacie panicked. “No John. Really, I am very committed to helping with this project.” She thrust out her chest at him. “Please, you can tell for sure that I am a 34 DD. Just go ahead.”

Johnson smiled slightly. “I appreciate your efforts Ms. Gordon. I am sure the Board will hear of your willingness to go all the way on this important project.” Kacie smiled knowing she made an important step toward her future promotion and was about to thank John, but then … oh god, I keep forgetting how sensitive my chest is. Johnson was foundling them. Squeezing. Groping. He was even pinching her nipples. Kacie bit her lip as she felt a rush of pleasure. Johnson smiled at this unexpected added bonus that Kacie had very sensitive tits. Kacie closed her eyes. God, I haven’t had my chest touched like that in so many years. Fuck, I’m getting so …

Johnson quickly let go, and Kacie’s tits bounced free. “I am convinced Ms. Gordon. You do have 34DDs.” Kacie nodded dumbly as she had gotten so close to cumming and now was standing there wanting more. “You can go ahead and put your blouse back on Ms. Gordon, but leave that bra off. It is wrong for your outfit given what we are trying to achieve.” Kacie nodded and had to agree. We are trying to attract a man and men love big boobs not boobs crushed by my minimizer bra. “Are you OK Ms. Gordon? You seem a bit flushed. I take it you are just overcome with excitement for being selected for this project.” Kacie nodded again. I can’t tell him he almost made me have an orgasm. Johnson smiled as he could see Kacie massive tits barely hidden by her white blouse. Her nipples were obviously still rock hard. “Now let’s get to the store so we can complete your outfit.”

Johnson drove Kacie to a store she had never been to before. As they drove, Kacie sipped from the water bottle he gave her. Even the water tasted better. She agreed that any outfit chosen had to involve a short skirt. The criminal, whoever he was, would be attracted to a woman who had a skirt so short that her underthings could be seen if she sat or twirled, or bent just right. That was a huge turn on to the criminal and so Kacie had to play the part. Of course her tits, and Kacie had to agree that calling them boobs or her chest was silly as they were big honkin’ tits, needed to be prominently displayed too. A low cut top with a thin lace bra that pushed them up would do the trick. That way she would always have cleavage and her titties would bounce with every step. Speaking of stepping, high heels would also maximize her tit bounce and stockings held up by a garter belt would attract the criminal’s eye up her legs, revealing her garter straps and potentially revealing her matching lace panties. As Kacie guzzled the water bottle, she just nodded as Johnson clearly knew what he was talking about.

At the store, Kacie tried on several sets of lingerie first. Each set had a pushup bra, panties and garter belt, all lace and all colorful. Kacie had to admit that as much as she agreed that women should not be seen as sex objects, given the seriousness of this situation, she had to dress as one and these lingerie sets would so the trick. This was more so given that each colorful set had a matching-in-color set of stockings. Johnson helped her choose white, yellow, pink, baby blue, dark blue, light green, dark, green, red, dark purple, light purple, and even orange. Kacie didn’t even know that there were orange stockings. She also chose different heels, each 3-4 inches and each matching the color of her lingerie. The hard part wasn’t walking in the heels, which was difficult given she had never worn such high heels before, so much as trying not to orgasm every time Johnson helped adjust her bra cups to be just right. He seemed to have the knack to see how even a small adjustment helped, and while Kacie agreed these adjustments were correct, he was making her so wet when he lingered on just getting the left tit to move up just a bit more in the cup, or to tuck her right nipple inside the lace cup.

Kacie remained in the yellow lingerie and heels as she tried on skirts and blouses. The skirt that made the most sense was always a pleated skirt that came only 2 inches below her ass cheeks. And the blouse that seemed to always work was tight and barely covered the lower half of her bra cups. At one point Kacie wondered aloud whether she might be looking too sexed up to be considered a woman who might have important secrets for such a sophisticated criminal. Luckily Johnson was there to correct her silly thinking.

Kacie left the store wearing a light green pleated skirt, with a matching green blouse, with her yellow lingerie underneath. She could sense every man in the store looking at her, and although this angered her at first, Johnson reminded her that this meant her outfit was perfect for the project. Kacie was excited that her promotion would happen soon given that it would be easy to find the criminal dressed like this.

Johnson then took her to one more store to buy sheer babydoll nighties as it was important to remain in character all the time, even when sleeping, which made perfect sense. She was pleased when he smiled at her modeling the sheer purple babydoll and especially when he adjusted her tits. He helped her buy not just the purple one, but several other colors. He even had a special knack for adjusting the matching lace panty that came with each set, although Kacie was a bit embarrassed because each panty was wet after she slid them off due to Johnson’s touch. At one point he even accidentally ran his finger across her wet swollen clit causing Kacie to gasp and hold onto his shoulders for support as she had an orgasm just standing there while he made sure her panty fit just right.

He then drove her home. She wore the green skirt and blouse with the yellow lingerie in the car. “I trust you will keep wearing these outfits until we nab this criminal Ms. Gordon.”

“Of course I will John. I mean he is very dangerous and I promised to you and the Board that I will do my part.”

“Good. Now there is one last concern.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. He might get you alone, and even if you are wearing a wire, the Feds may be too far away to rescue you in time. In that circumstance, you need to be able to protect yourself.”

Kacie nodded. “Well I keep mace in my purse and at home, so…”

“And if he has you alone, away from your purse?”

“Oh. I see what you mean.”

“You need to disarm him in a way that he would never expect.”

“Yeah. But how?”

“I’m sure you are aware that men sometimes think with their …” Johnson briefly looked down in his lap before directing his eyes back on the road.

Kacie blushed a bit. “Yeah, I do know.”

“And in your experience Ms. Gordon, has any man been able to take advantage of you if you had your mouth on his cock?”

“Oh my god John. I mean, I guess, yeah you’re right, but is that …”

“Of course it is Ms. Gordon. What better way to disarm a dangerous man than to rob him of his thinking process? If a bad man can’t think straight, he cannot do bad things.”

“Yeah I guess, but …”

“But nothing Ms. Gordon. Imagine you are alone with the bad man and although you are wearing a wire, the Feds are too far away. The bad man has you so that he can try to use his tricks on you to reveal sensitive information. But suddenly, you remember that this man was attracted to you by your outfit and its revealing nature. He is now thinking with his cock rather than about his dirty plan to steal information. You can take full advantage of that circumstance by totally disarming him. All you need to do, is drop down to your knees and fuck him with your mouth and tits until he cums. He won’t be able to think straight. He won’t do anything evil. And for several minutes afterwards, he will be high on his endorphin release. By then the Feds will have been able to get there and arrest him.”

Kacie nodded as she listened. Of course. Men can’t think straight when I give them head. This would disarm him and give the Feds time to arrive and arrest him. “I see what you mean John. That makes total sense.”

“The only issue of course is whether you have blowjob experience, enough to keep him occupied for that time. Enough to make him think you wanted nothing more than to suck his cock so that he doesn’t catch on that you didn’t really want to blow him. You have to make him think you really want his cock in your mouth and that you really want him to cum on your face and tits. Do you have the skills to pull that off?”

“I guess I’ll have to John, what other choice is there?”

“Ms. Gordon! For the love of God! I can’t have you hope that you are a good little cocksucker. I need to know you are or else I can’t risk sending you out there.”

“I promise John, I really think I can.”

“That’s not good enough. I need proof. Look, we are almost at your house, how about you blow me until we get there and I can see if you are good enough.”

Kaci nodded as this made sense. John was just protecting me. He can’t send me into a dangerous situation if I don’t know how to give a great blowjob. She leaned down to John’s lap and started undoing his pants as he drove. She sure hoped her blowjob skills were good enough to protect herself if she was ever alone with the sexist criminal.

“That’s a good start Ms. Gordon. It’s important that you focus on sucking cock like it’s what you really want more than anything else. Like you want a cock so bad it makes you wet. I know, I know, you really don’t want a cock pounding your face like you are some sort of dumb bimbo, but you must pretend to really, really, really want cock in your hungry mouth.” Kacie nodded as she definitely didn’t want to give the criminal any idea that she was not really a dumb cocksucking bimbo. No, she had to really make him think she was a dumb bimbo. She had to convince John right now that she could pull this off. She nodded to herself as she was freeing his cock from his pants.

She noticed John was even helping my using his one free hand to pull her skirt up as she leaned over to expose her panties and stocking tops. Wow, I even am feeling like a dumb bimbo. John is so helpful. Even though this is just for my protection, I really want to thank him for being so helpful to me. I am sure I will think of something, but right now I have to suck his cock like I am just a brainless big titted slut. Kacie got to work.

Once she freed his cock, Kacie was a bit surprised that John was already rock hard. He must have got that way to make it easier for me. He really is very protective. I hope I can suck cock like he expects so that he knows I am ready for this important assignment. Kacie opened her mouth and slowly eased her way down. She started to think of ways to really convince John that she knew how to be a dumb bimbo. In a way John was saying these things to her as she started to suck his cock, but really they were her ideas. Like how she sort of urged him to call her demeaning names. Dumb bimbos love that so I better get used to it so that when I am blowing the criminal he will think I like it. Kacie smiled to herself as her mouth was about halfway down John’s cock because he started calling her a dumb arrogant bitch who needed to be put in her place, to be taught that she is just a fuck toy. Wow, that is exactly what dumb bimbo would like to hear. I hope he calls me a …

Suddenly Kacie started to feel herself get wet again as she realized John had pulled the car over and had one hand on her head and another was on her ass, with his finger sliding under her new panties fingering her. Oh god, he’s making me so wet. I must be really good at convincing him I’m a cock loving slut. In fact, I must be because he just called me that. Kacie felt his hand grab her hair and start to bounce her head up and down like he was fucking her mouth while his other finger was pressing firmly on her rather swollen clit. Oh fuck if he calls me a … Kacie felt her pussy explode when John called her a dumb office whore. She lost all thought of where she was and what she was doing as she felt her pussy spasm in delight. Her mouth moaned over John’s cock and soon she felt a flood of jizz spurting inside her hungry face. She gobbed as much as she could although she was so caught up in her own orgasm that she was sure she missed some.

Soon, she felt John’s hand caressing her hair as he called her a good girl, which was something she used to hate but now it just felt right to be a good girl. She softly suckled on his softening cock until she was sure she had drained him. She slowly lifted off and smiled, a small string of cum dangling from her lips and dripping to her tits.

“Did I do good John? Did I convince you I was a dumb cocksucking bimbo?”

He nodded. Kacie smiled wide. “You did very well Ms. Gordon. Although …”

“What?!?! I promise I’ll get better. I really want to make sure I am the perfect little slut to help catch the criminal.”

“I know you will Ms. Gordon. And as good as that blowjob was, you need to get better. That’s why I have arranged for you to practice on me twice a day until we know you have it right and even then to keep you in good practice. Some of the other Board members have also volunteered to help you as we all want you to succeed.”

Kacie smiled wide and her eyes grew wide. “Really? You all think I can do this, and you all want to help me?”

“Of course Ms. Gordon. I know that sometimes you think the Board doesn’t recognize your … talents. But I guarantee you they do. That is why they all voted unanimously to pick you for his project and to provide any assistance.” Kacie beamed. She really did have the Board’s full support. They know I am perfect for this project. John lowered his voice a bit. “Truth be told Ms. Gordon, the CEO himself even volunteered to assist you in a special task that the criminal might try—what we call a ‘bend over the desk’ trick. The criminal tries to get you to reveal business secrets but you trick him by bending over the desk to distract him and he will have no choice but to be putty in your hands. By the time he is finishing off behind you, the Feds will be there to apprehend him.”

“Wow John, I don’t know what to say.”

“I have one suggestion. From now on, call me or any other man in the office ‘sir.’ That way the criminal will think you are a submissive little slut and be drawn to try and use you. And from now on, instead of “Ms.,’ we will call you “Miss,” which makes you seem even more submissive.”

“Good idea John … errr sir.” Kacie giggled. It was fun to pretend to be a bimbo.

“Now let’s get you home and into one of your babydoll nighties.”

Kacie giggled more and he drove her home. John even stayed late at her place helping get rid of her other clothes and even letting her show off how she looked in her baby blue babydoll. It was sheer, so he saw a lot. Kacie even pretended to want him to fuck her on the sofa before she went to bed, and John helped by pretending to do just that. It was funny because it felt like he came hard inside her, but Kacie knew it was pretend, although her massive orgasm, when he called her a fucking dumb cunt who is too stupid to be of any use except as a fuck toy, was very real.

The next day, Kacie gave John a deep blowjob in his office under his desk. She blew several other Board members, a few senior management guys and even a few fellow junior executives. She suspected they were jealous that she was chosen for the important project because they kept calling her a ‘”dumb fucking cunt” while they fucked her face. Finally, she visited the CEO and lifted her skirt as she bent over his desk. He was so helpful as he fucked her from behind. She was so grateful too that she stayed extra late to slowly blow him until he was good and hard again. She insisted he cum on her face because she needed the practice as no one had done that yet today.

The one bad thing, Kacie noticed, was that she fell behind in her other work. But John told her, while he was fucking her mouth during a phone meeting (which meant she had to keep her moaning down, which was super hard because she loved practicing cucking cock), that her other work was being reassigned to other executives since she was on this important project. Kacie was so happy, she slowly slid off to thank him, but her timing was a bit off, because just then he came all over her face. He had such a big load that Kacie had cum really all over her—her forehead, her hair, her nose, eyes, chin, and even dripping on her tits. She was a bit embarrassed walking back out to her cubicle—she had to be reassigned to a cubicle since her office was needed for the executives doing her other work—covered in so much cum. Luckily John told her that this was perfect as the criminal would probably be looking for a girl who was cum covered as one her could take advantage of. That way she could lure him more easily.

The other guys helped too as each one came on her face that day. She lost track but was sure that at least 15 guys came on her. She had to clean her eyes to even drive home but was so lost in her thoughts about how well it was all going that she got stopped for speeding. She pleaded with the cop to not give her a ticket. He was still going to give her one until she used the “bend over the desk” trick on him, because it works for bending over a car hood too.

After several weeks of practice, Kacie met John in his office. She was actually early, her blouse and skirt off and waiting under his desk like a good little office slut. She looked forward to all aspects of her duties: getting fucked on the CEO’s desk, blowing all the guys, with occasional fucking, providing “services” to some of the building employees, like the security guards, the UPS guys, the parking lot attendants, and even blowing some clients who volunteered for her practice. She loved it when she would host a few men in her apartment in just her babydoll and let them fuck her pussy and mouth and tits. But her absolute favorite task was her early morning blowjob with John—well Mr. Johnson. He always called her the best names—wet hole, flesh pocket, dumb cunt, cocksucking bimbo. He always called her a good girl after he came. And best of all, he told her that she was so good at her practicing that she might even be of use for the company after she helped nab the criminal. It turns out, Kacie learned from him, that even though they were helping her practice her skills, that the men found her services were helpful to the company. Some clients even paid extra just to work with her. He told her how useful she had become. Kacie was super proud.

So on this day, just after he came all over her tits, after a fantastic tittyfuck, he told her, “Kacie. I have good news. The Feds caught the criminal overseas. No wonder we weren’t able to find him, he was in Europe. But I have even better news.” Kacie smiled up, and slid his cock into her mouth. She knew better than to interrupt him while he was explaining things to her little girl brain and besides his cock still had some extra cum that was not on her tits and she had to drain it. “The better news is that the Board has decided to install you in your current position on a permanent basis. You get to suck all the cock you want and get to fuck all the guys and help our bottom line.”

Kacie slowly slid her mouth off. “Really? For reals?”

Johnson nodded. “You are just too valuable to not have you in this new position of office cock sleeve.” Kacie smiled wide as she loved that nickname. “I only regret that we were never able to catch the criminal ourselves. It will remain a mystery how he was able to trick smart young women into divulging secrets like dumb bimbos. Whatever he used to get the girl to eat or drink and then become susceptible to suggestion, we will never know.”

Kacie nodded. It was too bad we couldn’t figure that out. She was just glad she was way too smart to ever possibly fall for a trick like that … well as smart as a dumb cunt bimbo can be at least. But no time to linger on the past, the CEO was waiting for her, and she really could use a good fucking bent over his desk.